PDA

View Full Version : Those in a sexless marriage come fall in to share

laobiantai
14-08-2020, 11:30 PM
previously, i saw a very long thread in hwz forum where guys share that they are in a sexless relationship. Now i couldn't find the thread anymore.

There were many interesting stories.

A. Gf say no sex till marry. After marry, she wanted to have kids quickly. She will cosplay, dress up as air stewardess etc to make husband horny to have sex. After having kids, she sat sex is dirty and stop having sex with husband

B. Guy married a pretty woman. Many of his friends and acquitances say they envy him. But they do not know his wife did not want to have sex with him. Even of the wedding day, she did not have sex with him.

There were many other stories which i forget already. The guys did not divorce because of the kids, do not want the kids to grow up in a divorced family.

Anyone here in a sexless marriage too come share your story

jerko121075
18-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Sexless so no story.

sexcision
18-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Sexless so no story.

Fuck, I could almost feel your tears.
Hahaha great summary.

neinei
18-08-2020, 06:40 PM
往事不要再提,人生已多风雨

kt88_2
19-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Should be makan outside slready.Me also same

palvin
19-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Should be makan outside slready.Me also same

Me also makan outside liao

Rickey
19-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Me also makan outside liao
Omg !!..jialat ..so sad, the situation never improves since last time :)... why so many bros still hv to makan outside ??? :eek::confused:...all their wives r very bad leh, don't care abt their dutiful husbands n deny them their pussies :(

palvin
19-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Omg !!..jialat ..so sad, the situation never improves since last time :)... why so many bros still hv to makan outside ??? :eek::confused:...all their wives r very bad leh, don't care abt their dutiful husbands n deny them their pussies :(

This one very subjective leh. In the 70s or 80s, theres education for females on how to be a good wife. I guess these are the attractiveness of a woman for their man to keep their faith.

However, everything changes now. Woman are more materialistic. Married couples quarrelled over house, children, money. All these spoils relationship. to fill the gaps, man will go out and eat.

However, what i've said is just my opinion. It does not applies to all men or women.

junior_cannibal
19-08-2020, 06:58 PM
The problem seems to lie with some Singapore gals. When they themselves find sex dirty and painful, they are so self centred and forget that their men still have their urge and needs.
Even if the horny thoughts sometimes got to their big heads, they can easily get over the thought. For most men, the minimum is to DIY or makan outside.
One thing for sure, if they find out you makan outside, they will blame you and not themselves.
Sad, very sad fact of life.

energy_boi
19-08-2020, 07:09 PM
then the issue of branded bags.

Rickey
19-08-2020, 11:11 PM
The problem seems to lie with some Singapore gals. When they themselves find sex dirty and painful, they are so self centred and forget that their men still have their urge and needs.
Even if the horny thoughts sometimes got to their big heads, they can easily get over the thought. For most men, the minimum is to DIY or makan outside.
One thing for sure, if they find out you makan outside, they will blame you and not themselves.
Another v. good post by bro cannibal on the subject of sexless marriages :)..like the way he said it frankly n in a matter-of-fact way :)... which btw is v. true

Rickey
19-08-2020, 11:31 PM
This one very subjective leh. In the 70s or 80s, theres education for females on how to be a good wife. I guess these are the attractiveness of a woman for their man to keep their faith.

However, everything changes now. Woman are more materialistic. Married couples quarrelled over house, children, money. All these spoils relationship. to fill the gaps, man will go out and eat.

However, what i've said is just my opinion. It does not applies to all men or women.
I beg to disagree with u bro esp in the 1st n 2nd para of your post..i don't remember there was any kinda of sex or marriage education for females in the 70s or 80s...so women of today r much the same as those in the past decades..

Nothing really changed as far as i know since then n women till today r as materialistic as their counterparts were years ago.:( ..money was n is still a big attraction to not only the girls but guys as well...on this note, they also look to marry rich n well-to-do guys...

as to the quarrels, same same, our parents of those days also quarrel about house, children, money and even not enough sex n so the husbands go out eating n finding mistresses or siao san as we call them in mandarin even nowadays...if not, wat else is there for them to quarrel about those days ??

This is a problem since time immemorial n till today there never has been a solution to them...so the same problems keep recurring again n again leading to more n more divorces these days with the emancipation of women, this being the only difference between wives of today and those of wives decades ago, our mothers n grandmas time

palvin
20-08-2020, 04:59 PM
I beg to disagree with u bro esp in the 1st n 2nd para of your post..i don't remember there was any kinda of sex or marriage education for females in the 70s or 80s...so women of today r much the same as those in the past decades..

Nothing really changed as far as i know since then n women till today r as materialistic as their counterparts were years ago.:( ..money was n is still a big attraction to not only the girls but guys as well...on this note, they also look to marry rich n well-to-do guys...

as to the quarrels, same same, our parents of those days also quarrel about house, children, money and even not enough sex n so the husbands go out eating n finding mistresses or siao san as we call them in mandarin even nowadays...if not, wat else is there for them to quarrel about those days ??

This is a problem since time immemorial n till today there never has been a solution to them...so the same problems keep recurring again n again leading to more n more divorces these days with the emancipation of women, this being the only difference between wives of today and those of wives decades ago, our mothers n grandmas time

Hi bro, there were such books from the EDP in the 70s or 80s, for primary school level, teaching the girls how to look after the house, be a good wife to the husband. Of course it does not touch explicitly on the sex issue. I'm trying to finf article and will show here when found.

For the rest, as I've said, it's very subjective. I see that temptations , life's expectations, standard of living is very high compared to previous years. These will result in more unrest within the couple. On a broad level, previous years, life is simple, less expectations and lesser temptations too. People are more happier, resulting in better family bonds and better marriage.

One may throw all the theories on me to disagree with my opinion, it will come to no end to the debate. But that's how is see it. =)

hokkienme56
20-08-2020, 07:39 PM

Yes bro i v much agree. Marriage is 2 ppl who work tgt and compromise wan, so not just u put effort and she dun put effort. Although outside makan, not 100% the guy fault because communication fail which result in sexless marriage.

e411530
21-08-2020, 07:31 AM
For me, wife after sex will complain pain and basically not want to have sex .... so generally, no sex ... or say tired ....
and I always make sure she orgasms... so it is not a satisfaction issue ... I suppose ....
I have tried everything ... whenever we have sex ... hard and fast, slow and gentle ... as well as deep and also shallow thrusting only .... the final result is orgasms and the next day she will mention pain .... the only thing I have not done is limit the duration ... i normally stop thrusting only after she orgasms but that is more than half hour at least ...most times I am still left hanging ... I have even hinted that I am basically a monk and might as well go to a monastry

HonkyTonkyMan
21-08-2020, 11:18 AM
A few threads already started on this topic but the reasons doesn't varied too far, from wife LSD, to thinking sex is only a duty to procreation etc. Some bros has the benefits of jumping out of the marriage early due to zero commitment and make clean cut, some like me bo bian stuck in marriage all because of family commitments, just have to live with it. To think of it sends one spiraling down depression not knowing how long this has to last, if prediction by gov is true, right passed our 80s. That is real depressing but everyday still have to pretend and put on a happy face, talking only brings fights and more warp logic from them in return, so effectively cut off all communication about this. Outsource, for how long, from having a HSD now age catching on, hoping once a month to now hoping once a quarter year still hoping....:(

junior_cannibal
22-08-2020, 05:15 PM
For me, wife after sex will complain pain and basically not want to have sex .... so generally, no sex ... or say tired ....
and I always make sure she orgasms... so it is not a satisfaction issue ... I suppose ....
I have tried everything ... whenever we have sex ... hard and fast, slow and gentle ... as well as deep and also shallow thrusting only .... the final result is orgasms and the next day she will mention pain .... the only thing I have not done is limit the duration ... i normally stop thrusting only after she orgasms but that is more than half hour at least ...most times I am still left hanging ... I have even hinted that I am basically a monk and might as well go to a monastry
You are a good husband, although she gets her big O, that doesn't mean her pussy is lubricated enough throughout the whole session for the friction created by your thrusting. You might want to use some good quality lubricant.
Besides, different girls become wet differently, some are wet like water, while others may be more sticky. The watery type normality comes fast, but also dry fast. Besides, the watery ones are not lubricated enough to reduce the friction, when you do for half an hour, next day your wife complains painful, it's not impossible. Although she gets her big O, she will be reluctant to want to do it again, or as soon as you wish.
Just my 2 cents worth.