PDA

View Full Version : Testing exp

Jamestoh12345
14-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Not a sponsored post.

Hi all

I am usually quite sensitive to the condition of my body.

I am engaged in casual sex (one night stands) with mutual friends. Last sexual encounter with capped fj and bbbj was a month.

Recently felt more than usual tingling sensation on my penis past week. No other symptoms. Tingling sensation was almost not affecting me but thought I should get checked anyway.

Decided to go for testing. Based on Symptoms attending doc sent me for the appropriate tests for herp, tri, gonor & clahmi. Tests results came back, all was well.

What I’m trying to say is that, if you feel something is wrong just go for testing, and if anything, get it treated and can move on with your life.

Anyway I went to Drtan&p.
Prices are on the high side but made appt fast and results was fast as well. Doct and staff are accommodating.

Cheers all. And stay safe.

lucuher
14-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Not a sponsored post.

Hi all

I am usually quite sensitive to the condition of my body.

I am engaged in casual sex (one night stands) with mutual friends. Last sexual encounter with capped fj and bbbj was a month.

Recently felt more than usual tingling sensation on my penis past week. No other symptoms. Tingling sensation was almost not affecting me but thought I should get checked anyway.

Decided to go for testing. Based on Symptoms attending doc sent me for the appropriate tests for herp, tri, gonor & clahmi. Tests results came back, all was well.

What I’m trying to say is that, if you feel something is wrong just go for testing, and if anything, get it treated and can move on with your life.

Anyway I went to Drtan&p.
Prices are on the high side but made appt fast and results was fast as well. Doct and staff are accommodating.

Cheers all. And stay safe.

How are they operating nowadays with covid19? Can you still just walk-in or do you need an appointment?

Jamestoh12345
14-08-2020, 03:48 PM
How are they operating nowadays with covid19? Can you still just walk-in or do you need an appointment?

I call one day in advanced

IAmAwesome
18-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Prices are on the high side

High as how high? Do you mind sharing with us their cost structure here?

minnylo
25-08-2020, 09:15 PM
remember to wear condom

benjaminlim
04-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Yep I go to DTAP to get tested yearly too. Full screening. They’re very good. Expensive but worth the peace of mind.

2359sharp
10-09-2020, 02:23 PM
I heard DTAP just open a new express STD self-testing clinic call DTAP Express
https://dtapexpress.clinic/