PDA

View Full Version : Sexy instagram

misscandy
12-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Will anyone be interested if I were to start an Instagram posting sexy pics (no nudes as it's illegal to distribute those)?

If yes, what kind of content you wish to see?

Feelhorny
12-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Anything you deem sexy and we'll be the judge

thedevil666
12-08-2020, 04:12 PM
only interested if the photos are really u and with face of cos.

misscandy
12-08-2020, 07:11 PM
I'll take this as a yes then? :)

Syellow
12-08-2020, 08:16 PM
In skimpy revealing swimwear?

nahnotme
12-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Revealing but kind of teasing way not full frontal nude.. That way it doenst look cheap or just another sex site..
Just my two cents of opinion..

hamka
12-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Will anyone be interested if I were to start an Instagram posting sexy pics (no nudes as it's illegal to distribute those)?

The answer will be a big YES. Any kind will be good. Like just yourself in a mini skirt or short dress is sexy too. Some ZG here and there can be very very sexy too. Nude doesn't equals to sexy. Teasing can be sexy as hell!:eek:

misscandy
13-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Thanks bros and thanks for the up! Need 24 more points to be back at positive else i cant receive your messages haha

arl127
13-08-2020, 09:25 AM

Just post here, here nude is not illegal.. LOL

hamka
13-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Just post here, here nude is not illegal.. LOL
This is very true! And you already have your fans base. Hahaha. :D

FreebiezWanker
13-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Stop cock teasing n asking for points la. U post n the points will come automatically. Really all just giving bullshit. Pic very easy to take. Within a few mins can liao. Dun need all this bullshit insta etc.

Kovovo
13-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Stop cock teasing n asking for points la. U post n the points will come automatically. Really all just giving bullshit. Pic very easy to take. Within a few mins can liao. Dun need all this bullshit insta etc.

Ya lor, jus post one here n say need PTS to post more, soon u will overflow w PTS coming left right centre

Xes2013
18-08-2020, 03:10 PM

Hi, the series of themes for seductive wear without bra would be best for me. (not sure about other brothers though). With face (if you not shy) and without face if you are shy......

And themes on downblouse would be a great perks.......

Thanks in advance and will up your points (as an encouragement), waiting your next post so that I can up your points.

unsung80
18-08-2020, 03:13 PM
post anything u deem comfortable and we will cheer. feedback come later, do it first.

chiamsibeh
18-08-2020, 04:09 PM
The answer will be a bug YES. Any kind will be good. Like just yourself in a mini skirt or short dress is sexy too. Some ZG here and there can be very very sexy too. Nude doesn't equals to sexy. Teasing can be sexy as hell!:eek:

Agree with you bro :)