PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo?

normaniter
27-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Any bros got immediate lobang for happenings in Tokyo?

cscs
27-11-2007, 04:58 PM

Expensive place. Also usually they service japaness only.

normaniter
27-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Did a little research and found a "Gaijin" Friendly joint called Supergirls.

Looked high and low for the place and finally found it.

Damage was 6000 Yen. Reward was a BBBJ with a Cat40-type Japanese.

Her whole body was wrong. Fat, saggy breast, stretch marks on tummy, over-used pussy etc etc.....

No FJ allowed in the joint, was a cubicle concept enviroment with loud disco music. She blew, I fingered. Only sexifaction was the dripping wet cunt.

First and last visit to that joint.

Soppy Land type is not Gajin friendly and way too ex for a bonk. (60000 Yen) up.......

Damn it.....my AV fantasy is shattered.

tonnypg
28-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Did a little research and found a "Gaijin" Friendly joint called Supergirls.

Looked high and low for the place and finally found it.

Damage was 6000 Yen. Reward was a BBBJ with a Cat40-type Japanese.

Her whole body was wrong. Fat, saggy breast, stretch marks on tummy, over-used pussy etc etc.....

No FJ allowed in the joint, was a cubicle concept enviroment with loud disco music. She blew, I fingered. Only sexifaction was the dripping wet cunt.

First and last visit to that joint.

Soppy Land type is not Gajin friendly and way too ex for a bonk. (60000 Yen) up.......

Damn it.....my AV fantasy is shattered.

you are right... as now I oso in Japan (Shibuya area) where my HQ is and last nite wonder around and canot find any lobang as most of them serve Japanese not non-japanese as I still looking for teleclub where there are student who need extra cash and you give them what they want and they will give you what you want maybe around 10000 yen to 20000 yen should be enough room not included...ok. There is this place in Shibuya area called pink saloon where they do serve non-japanese... will post if find any.

be leaving shibuya to malaysia tomolo morning... hope to get some action tonite before leaving......

cheers bros..... :)

xlr8
28-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Guys, try club boo, the gals are all above average and worth every cent, for some reason all of the have provided great gfe in such a foreign land..pls post FR if you get to try, sounds like I need to make a return trip soon.

purepulp
10-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Any bros in tokyo right now wants to meet up for a drink or to cheong together? I'll be here till 18th.. Drop me a PM.

Cheers

~ZEUS~
11-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Any bros in tokyo right now wants to meet up for a drink or to cheong together? I'll be here till 18th.. Drop me a PM.

too bad, I'm only going in jan. would be nice to have a fellow singaporean to talk to

purepulp
11-12-2007, 10:24 PM
bro zeus,

After a couple of days.. yes! it would be good to hold a decent conversation with someone that speaks ur language!

by the way,

any bros here know anything about the 'live' strip shows in tokyo? apparently you pay an entrance of abt 3000 - 6000 yen (depending on what time you go) and then what happens? do u get drinks or stuff like that? is there other costs? anyone knows? any info will be much appreciated!

thanks!

lancerglx
14-12-2007, 04:15 PM

From wat i heard almost all joints are "japanese only"...there are joints that are gaijin friendly though...but then again its expensive...

Best way to get to know jap gals...surprisingly...is at everyday normal joints...like the train station, on the streets...or even in a convenience store...

Just approach them and chat em' up...if yur lucky u might just get her number...they're attracted to foreign men no doubt...use yur english speaking skills! :D

DanziG
14-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Just approach them and chat em' up...if yur lucky u might just get her number...they're attracted to foreign men no doubt...use yur english speaking skills! :D

I thot this only works for the taiwanese gals only.