PDA

View Full Version : Why I Like To Take The 8am 8pm MRT

nacho
27-11-2007, 01:15 AM
As I am not able to afford a car, I have no choice but to take the MRT from home > work > home.

After taking the crowded trains for sometime, I come to a conclusion that the best time to take the MRT is 8am and 8pm on weekdays.

1) I liked to be squeezed by pretty girls. I got such experiences every day and night ... :p Because many people do not move to the middle of the train, everyone wants to get out fast, so people simply crowd around the exits.

2) The chances of having boob/s pressing against any part of my body is very high, due to the heavy flow of communters. Some are damn solid...:D

3) Both timings have the highest concentration of office girls in the train.

Similar experiences from any brothers to share?

jessica asakura
27-11-2007, 01:39 AM
like that SMRT should hire u for their A&P, u just boosted their sales..heheheheehe

tomvoyeur
27-11-2007, 02:46 AM
Just like Valentine's Day, Sentosa Cable Car has been providing Dinner for Two package...

The sentosa ride has 3 stations along the way - the journey bet each station is approximately 10 mins so the action has to be really fast! :)

no_faith
27-11-2007, 12:49 PM
home - work
that peak hours, every1 in a rush. walk very fast. i also walk very fast, bo bian. cant see much.
in the train, hahaha, slp.

work - home = home - work
except pace slightly slower.

usually taking mrt, the quality :(
the quality gd one, usually got ppl fetch one.:rolleyes:

Tomahawk
27-11-2007, 01:14 PM
SMRT can provide their train to be rented out by single car with curtains for private orgies or sex romps. The rental will start from East to West or North to South (you can pick your route). The session ends when the journey ends. Sex on the move....:D :D :D

Singapore's version of the Mile High Club? Do you know what some companies in the US are offering? Sex at 30,000 feet, with a CERTIFICATE to commemorate the occasion! Do a Google search and you'll know what I mean. :rolleyes:

japboy
27-11-2007, 01:18 PM
betta try the Singapore Flyer on Valentine's Day.. i tink its $300++ a pop... n 30mins... so u can take ur time.. :D

i r a
27-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Haha, you feel boobs its OK, what happen if you feel a batang rubbing your buttocks :eek:

websurfbastard
27-11-2007, 04:06 PM
betta try the Singapore Flyer on Valentine's Day.. i tink its $300++ a pop... n 30mins... so u can take ur time.. :D

Not that a good idea.....check out the prices:cool:

$1000 / capsule
Valid during off-peak hours from 8.30am - 6.30pm on weekdays

$1500 / capsule
(Excluding a minimum purchase of $500/ capsule in F&B and other services)

Valid during peak hours from 6.30pm onwards on weekdays and all day on weekends and public holiday

For that knid of price....if you get the maximum number of 28 guest and divide the cost, then it will be worth it for a mass 30 mins orgy session.

True details but the rest are just my 1 cent worth

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong, bigmannow, mustbang, ah rat, criminalz

Next one to up:

sex4LiFe

My Contribution:

[[url]http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?

SDMM
27-11-2007, 06:13 PM
As I am not able to afford a car, I have no choice but to take the MRT from home > work > home.

After taking the crowded trains for sometime, I come to a conclusion that the best time to take the MRT is 8am and 8pm on weekdays.

1) I liked to be squeezed by pretty girls. I got such experiences every day and night ... :p Because many people do not move to the middle of the train, everyone wants to get out fast, so people simply crowd around the exits.

2) The chances of having boob/s pressing against any part of my body is very high, due to the heavy flow of communters. Some are damn solid...:D

Make sure you pick the correct carriage
I also like to see pretty OL in their oh so tight garb

assault
27-11-2007, 07:03 PM
So the best station to be there should be Raffles N Tanjong Pagar station.

lancelim
27-11-2007, 09:20 PM

Yeah. Today one petite OL was back facing me and talking with her collegue. As she was near the door, there nothing to hold on to. Just keep feeling her cute butt and back keep brushing my chest and didi area. Damn got hard on. Think she felt it, tried to turn away but she kept coming.

How I wish there's no one around.. :D

Picocloud
27-11-2007, 09:50 PM

How come I always get squeezed my aunties' bottoms and uncles' armpits esp at outram?

compaq69
27-11-2007, 10:05 PM
How come I always get squeezed my aunties' bottoms and uncles' armpits esp at outram?What god u pray,maybe it time to change ur religion,LOL.

usmjordan2
27-11-2007, 10:56 PM
May be I shall give it a try:rolleyes:

Mr Canon
27-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Even though I drive but I always try taking MRT occasionally, for obvious reasons

nacho
28-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks to so many brothers to come into this thread to share your views. Sometimes, it is indeed an enjoyable experience to join the crowd in the MRT.

However, there is one ball-less idiot that zapped me.

Why I Like To Take The... 27-11-2007 04:48 AM you r suck

I always hold my principal of if you like a thread, rate it and up the TS. If you don't like it, simply move on. There isn't a need to zap others.

If you got nothing to do at 5am, go find yourself a life. Nobody forced you to read my thread.

Kid, you can only zapped me 2 pts, if you have any traces of having the balls, leave your nick.

To all brothers, I would appricate that you can show support to this thread by more contributions and rate it. Also, if you have any spare points, kindly up me too .... :D

Tomahawk
28-11-2007, 08:46 AM
So the best station to be there should be Raffles N Tanjong Pagar station.
Heehee... That's one of the perks you get when you work in town. A pity I don't trains that often. But I always cherish whatever train trips I do have.

Tomahawk
28-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Think she felt it, tried to turn away but she kept coming.

Uhhh.. excuse me, if there was no one around, there wouldn't be a crowd. And when there's no crowd, you wouldn't be feeling the way you did. :rolleyes:

Wigan
28-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah. Today one petite OL was back facing me and talking with her collegue. As she was near the door, there nothing to hold on to. Just keep feeling her cute butt and back keep brushing my chest and didi area. Damn got hard on. Think she felt it, tried to turn away but she kept coming.

Bro,

So glad that I'm not alone in this. My encounter was with the younger crowd cos my working hours are earlier. My crowd are those JC girls.

Once there was this girl from AJC standing infront of me from the long ride from Khatib to YCK. And yes, my didi was already making contact with her firm butt. Then, she dropped her hp & she bent down to pick it up! :eek: CAn u imagine the position? Taken by suprise, but I managed to aim my didi right at her ass.....shiok man...!

Couldn't believe my luck she was talking on her hp throughout, jerking her body as she laugh in the conversation & I'm enjoying her from behind.....knowing that she's leaving the train soon, I ramba harder taking opportunity of the unstable ride as the train reaches the station...and I cum......:o

I think she felt it cos she turn behind....but there was just too many mocements that she can't tell what 'hit' her.....

What a great way to start the day!

mokermania
28-11-2007, 10:54 AM
haha..nice thread...
i always go to temple to pray very hard bt not for striking 4D/too...
but to pray so every morning go wrk on MRT got gal breast/panties exposure to see...hehe

hairysg
28-11-2007, 10:54 AM
maybe she think why cum in pants :rolleyes:

Tomahawk
28-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Couldn't believe my luck she was talking on her hp throughout, jerking her body as she laugh in the conversation & I'm enjoying her from behind.....knowing that she's leaving the train soon, I ramba harder taking opportunity of the unstable ride as the train reaches the station...and I cum......:o

Wa lau. Like that you also can cum huh...

Van Persie
28-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Bro Wigan, like that can cum. If so, next time no need go GL or something, take MRT, can save alot of money ,.... :D

Akina
28-11-2007, 12:54 PM
How come I always get squeezed my aunties' bottoms and uncles' armpits esp at outram?

Haha, tats why you are here in SBF. To learn ... next time try to anticipate, look around where the chiobus are and position yourself where they have to pass in order to exit ... , but must do in advance, not when they goin then you do ,... if like that kena catch, dont say you learn from here :)

icecum
28-11-2007, 01:10 PM
too bad my working hr start from 11am so by the time i take MRT there isn't any more crowd liao lor so sian..... but it ture if u take MRT between that time sure got chance to see those OL and they will just show u half ball sometime lor..... :p

Tomahawk
28-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I have previously (a long time ago) posted this, but since this thread is dedicated to MRT experience, I'll share my experience again. ;)

Back in 2002, I was sent to Japan for a 3-week training. Those of you who have worked in Tokyo (not just gone there for holiday) would know about the SEVERELY CRAMMED conditions on their subways during peak hours. So, every morning, at 8:00am I would take the Yurakucho-sen from Hikawadai Station to Nagatacho Station. Nothing happened for a week or so, until one fine morning I arrived at my boarding platform and chanced upon this Japanese schoolgirl (she looked about 14 or 15). In my mind I fantasised about what I had seen on Jap AV... Mai tu liao!

I positioned myself behind her... The doors opened, and I didn't have to do anything. The crowds behind just kept pushing and pushing. The front of my body was pressed against her back. But STUPID ME WAS HOLDING THIS WINDBREAKER IN FRONT OF ME, IT FORMED A BARRIER BETWEEN US AND I SIMPLY COULDN'T MOVE IT ASIDE. Sigh... I don't think I had a hard on that day, but it definitely felt good to be pressing my front against a teen's butt for a good 15 minutes or so. :rolleyes:

fair
28-11-2007, 01:21 PM
It is possible for accidental boobs rubbing, but try not do it at same spot everyday .. those passengers also regular ... if too often one day they realise ... hmmm, donno what will happen

Yes, Dear !!
28-11-2007, 01:30 PM

Ha Ha. Those who like MILFs will now take the outram mrt for some auntie bum squeezing.

Maybe you should try the North line that goes to Orchard or the West line that goes to the Poly. :D

Ecuader
28-11-2007, 03:02 PM
u r wrong man bro megarapier
u will be surprised by the amt of ol boarding n alighting from jurong station

protester
28-11-2007, 03:08 PM
In terms of chio and dressing I think raffles besttest ... :) , by the way got traffic in Jurong station?, but quality how huh? I never take no alight there b4 ... :eek:

SBFextra
28-11-2007, 04:42 PM
I think the Jurong station got a lot, who go there take feeder bus .... but alot of companies in julong already provided free transport ..

no_faith
28-11-2007, 08:25 PM
see liao only can gian nia.
furthermore, in mrt...
look left, guy
look right, guy
look straight, guy
look back, guy

haizzz, cls eyes slp better.:D

nacho
29-11-2007, 12:15 AM
...and I cum......:o

I think you better wear double layer brief to prevent your cum from going to the front of your pants. Damn :o

nacho
29-11-2007, 12:18 AM
but it definitely felt good to be pressing my front against a teen's butt for a good 15 minutes or so. :rolleyes:

Wah lau eh .......... did you cum like bro wigan???

15 min is longer than some of my fxxk!!! :eek:

How did you control yourself?:p

fair
29-11-2007, 06:43 AM
15 mins is long time, I think if bro got hardon, the teenager must be enjoying too so don't want to move ... should be wet liao

Tomahawk
29-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Ok lah... brothers nacho and fair. Maybe it was a bit exagerrated. Maybe it was closer to 10 minutes? I really cannot recall now. This happened so long ago.

But the encounter was definitely real. And honestly, I don't think I got a hard-on. The surroundings were so packed, I hardly felt comfortable. That's not saying that I don't wish that such a thing happens to me again! I miss those days... I always relish every minute that I spend overseas, alone. :D Next week going Saigon you know! *innocent look*

yariman
29-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Bro, agree with bro fair, I think teenagers nowadays ... :eek: , maybe she really enjoying herself, we never now, even if you not hardon, she feel shiok ... but beware if too long hor, people may think you deliberate one ...

Arowana Police
29-11-2007, 09:27 AM
But the encounter was definitely real. And honestly, I don't think I got a hard-on. The surroundings were so packed, I hardly felt comfortable. That's not saying that I don't wish that such a thing happens to me again! I miss those days... I always relish every minute that I spend overseas, alone. :D Next week going Saigon you know! *innocent look*
As we get older harder to get hard-on, if this happened during my teenage or army days, confirmed sure will have hardon especially if the bum belong to a chio schoolgal or OL :p

Tomahawk
29-11-2007, 09:46 AM
One thing I have realised after experiencing numerous accidental encounters all these years, the best things happen when you DON'T expect them. Try getting onto a train and waiting for something to happen or trying to make someting happen, and they WON'T happen.

Among my encounters are:

1. Brushing a woman's neh as she was getting down from the front seat of an SBS double decker (the seats that face the stairs). I was standing at the exit then.
2. Brushing a young girl's neh as she rushed out of a packed train. I think she realised at the last minute that she was at her destination station. I was standing in her path to the exit and "thoughtfully" turned my body aside to make way, but with my upper arm positioned to catch her breasts.
3. Again, brushing some woman's neh on the subway in Taipei. I can't recall the details now, but the train definitely wasn't crowded then. She was with a friend and somehow I was in the right position at the right time.

And of course, the incident shared earlier, with that Jap teen at the subway station. I didn't go hunting for girls, though I admit I did fantasise about them. This girl presented herself on that fine morning. :D

:)

SmellyDog
29-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Very true bro tomahawk, sometimes when it happened, you are not expecting it and wasnt concentrating on feeling it ... after pass liao, shit, .... should hv concentrated ... :D and fully feel it ...

tomvoyeur
29-11-2007, 12:32 PM
15 mins is long time, I think if bro got hardon, the teenager must be enjoying too so don't want to move ... should be wet liao

Maybe he had a lot of rubba experience from Zouk. :D

condolescences
29-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Talking about accidental rabba ... New Year celebration coming ... and also the Chinatown shopping squeeze, this is the two I remember clearly ... buit need to watch out as polis on the lookout ... so must definitely be accidental. :D

no_faith
29-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Talking about accidental rabba ... New Year celebration coming ... New Year celebration outside, yes, you can get accidental rabba.....by ah nehs too.:D

aiwo
29-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Cant you get all this rabba at nitespots ... dancing and all, some of them so crowded ..

HornyFat
29-11-2007, 08:55 PM
like to share my enjoy, i got ticket to a concert and it was the standing type, right in front of the stage type, or i should the stage have a walk way that surround us.
but with my co and her sis,.then we went early to Q - for going in..... then i spotted tis sch girl wear vear sexy tight dress with low cut, Q behind us... then my co sis talk to her , she was alone and spend all her pocket money for tis concert. So i just listen.......SHE WAS ALONE
then when time to move in , is was crowded, so my co sis in front then my co then me moving in, the girl was behind me and some beside me , due to the crowd, her neb neb keep press again my arm...shiok soft soft, frm the look is about 36C.( she is abt 1.65, 36c-28-34...maybe)
then went in show start, i good boy, as the concert coming to the end the crowd was crazy and my co & sis went right in front and the rest just rush , i slow, then the girl was slow too , so we a distance away from my co. for a 10 to 15 mins she was jump like dancing and banging herself fro and back . and every back motion she bang into my bro , KNN shoik, big and firm butt...cos i was standing behind her. I am a bastard, at one stage i help by holding& hugging her waist to assist her jump higher and at the same time, have her body to rub rub....and she was enjoy it and say "HIGHER HIGER", i was enjoying my own show , then accidentally i press her both ne ne, but she was too engross in the concert and still jumping:eek:, then i told myself, siow liao let enjoy, so i took advantage and press a few more time and banging myself into her butt.....i can feel some sticky wet in my bro.....damn shiok.
then the concert went into slow song and everybody cooldown.....in my heart KNN, so fast hot song bo liao..... but okie , i have my fair share.....

this is my two cent worth of sharing
this is also my virgin post, dun zap.... teach me

STK01
29-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Maybe he had a lot of rubba experience from Zouk. :D

Must be careful also. I read in Sammy Alfresco forum that few weeks back got an ang mo got beaten up by bouncers at Zouk for suspicion of touching a lady patron. :eek:

So, well rabba rubba experience in nightspot also must agar agar. :D

nacho
29-11-2007, 11:58 PM
One thing I have realised after experiencing numerous accidental encounters all these years, the best things happen when you DON'T expect them. Try getting onto a train and waiting for something to happen or trying to make someting happen, and they WON'T happen.

I agreed with this statement totally.

For the past few days, I had not been ruba by the female crowds.

This morning, not placing too much hope and I got a good rub.

After getting into the train, I felt an object moving across my back (my shoulder blade bones). Thinking that it may be the corner of a lady's handbag, I did not bother much and carry on reading my papers. This feeling lasted till City Hall station, which I had to make way for the exiting crowd.

I turned around and saw an young, OK looking, tudung wearing Indian Muslim smiling at me. At that point, I become aware that the object was actually her breasts. As she is taller than me, the position of her breasts were at the level of my blade bones.

So regardless of race, language, religion or age. Everyone likes to rub and to be rubbed.

best123
30-11-2007, 12:07 AM
lucky you.........

assault
30-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Bro megarapier, your actions may be construed as molest by other bystanders.

But anyway, tI think your recommendation is great ... shiok to be rabbaing in full public sight, can get the highs

Bro Nacho, the woman smiling at you, maybe she deliberately doing it ... wear tudung somemore ... wah looks can be deceiving, I though they super conservative sure siamz situation like this

Tomahawk
30-11-2007, 09:27 AM
I turned around and saw an young, OK looking, tudung wearing Indian Muslim smiling at me.
...Everyone likes to rub and to be rubbed.
I haven't had any girl rubbing me and smiling at me like this... I have been the aggressor all these while. I wonder when I'll have some SYT grabbing my dick or pinching my buttocks.

Hades
30-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Bro Tomahawk, lets go KTV :)
SYTs ...

geckoSG
30-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Question for you bro, if it becomes a very ugly situation, would you step in
and help the guy explain since you witness it? Some woman are way to
sensitive in SG.

Be careful about this rubba thing. Some gals dun take it lying down. Once at Yishun I saw a girl shouting at the top of a man who rubba her, ' Dun think I dun know what you are trying to do!!' although the man said accidental, all eyes were on him and I believe it was accidental (I was watching throughout the journey, it was his back touching her back). He quickly walked away.. very paiseh.. lucky never become police case.

humpcheepang
30-11-2007, 10:22 AM
....At that point, I become aware that the object was actually her breasts. As she is taller than me, the position of her breasts were at the level of my blade bones.....

Just too late. If you knew it earlier, maybe kay-kay turn around slowly and let her breast rubba you in NEAR to chin level, I think she will smile MORE then....:D

stacy
30-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Question for you bro, if it becomes a very ugly situation, would you step in
and help the guy explain since you witness it? Some woman are way to
sensitive in SG.

Bro you asking him tough question, maybe it was really deliberate and you tio charge for conspiracy or in cahoots. You never know what people thinking, mo tin tin kena drag in, then maybe need go police station how ah?

Tomahawk
30-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Bro Tomahawk, lets go KTV :)
SYTs ...
Paid encounters are NEVER as satisfying and exciting as REAL ones... I always believe that. Which is why I always prefer to pick girls up and be picked up by girls than going to HCs. That doesn't mean to say I don't go to HCs!

Tomahawk
30-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Just too late. If you knew it earlier, maybe kay-kay turn around slowly and let her breast rubba you in NEAR to chin level, I think she will smile MORE then....:D
I bet she would give a very satisfying and attention-grabbing MOAN too if you envelope your mouth over those twin peaks. :D

XiaoJing
30-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Bro megarapier ... hahaha, samsters then you know it is a deliberate act :eek:

Bro tomahawk, good for you bro, but I myself have never been pick up by women ... got any strategies for that beside being handsome/yandao which I assume you must be :)

Tomahawk
30-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Bro tomahawk, good for you bro, but I myself have never been pick up by women ... got any strategies for that beside being handsome/yandao which I assume you must be :)
I'm neither handsome nor yandao. But I think I have $$$ printed on my forehead.

Dun understand? Visit my thread "I Yearn To Return To Vietnam" and you'll understand... :)

nacho
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
STUPID ME WAS HOLDING THIS WINDBREAKER IN FRONT OF ME, IT FORMED A BARRIER BETWEEN US AND I SIMPLY COULDN'T MOVE IT ASIDE. Sigh... I don't think I had a hard on that day, but it definitely felt good to be pressing my front against a teen's butt for a good 15 minutes or so. :rolleyes:

I was in Japan 2003. But did not have this kind of encounter, because I booked the type of carriage that had to reserve a seat.

Seen the other carraiges were packed to the brim. Should have taken that type of train......:p

anton
01-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Wonder what if you turn the table around and say: "Dun think I dun know what you are trying to do!!'

I agreed with this statement totally.

I turned around and saw an young, OK looking, tudung wearing Indian Muslim smiling at me. At that point, I become aware that the object was actually her breasts. As she is taller than me, the position of her breasts were at the level of my blade bones.

So regardless of race, language, religion or age. Everyone likes to rub and to be rubbed.

Tomahawk
01-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Wonder what if you turn the table around and say: "Dun think I dun know what you are trying to do!!'
Awwww... the girl would blush so badly that she'd want to hide her face and run out of the train ASAP!

Some time back I actually saw a woman get up from her seat and head for the door ASAP. I didn't notice anything amiss, till I later saw a pool of blood on the seat. MENSUS! Think that woman must have felt so paiseh! :rolleyes:

nacho
01-12-2007, 11:45 PM
[QUOTE=Tomahawk;2432170]I later saw a pool of blood on the seat. MENSUS! [QUOTE]

you mean on our MRT?:eek:

smellycat
02-12-2007, 12:02 AM
i wonder if any bros ever meet a girl in mrt, start flirting and proceed to hotel for wild sex after that? :p

pokeman71
02-12-2007, 11:49 AM

Bro, dun get caught ok.

agent
02-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Awwww... the girl would blush so badly that she'd want to hide her face and run out of the train ASAP!

Some time back I actually saw a woman get up from her seat and head for the door ASAP. I didn't notice anything amiss, till I later saw a pool of blood on the seat. MENSUS! Think that woman must have felt so paiseh! :rolleyes:

might be due to her not wearing undies or not wearing the pads... notti girl girl :p

Tomahawk
02-12-2007, 05:23 PM
you mean on our MRT?:eek:
Yeah. On the MRT. I could see a mess on the plastic, orange chair. No wonder I noticed the woman hastily wiping off something before she left. Hee...

octupus
03-12-2007, 09:39 AM
i wonder if any bros ever meet a girl in mrt, start flirting and proceed to hotel for wild sex after that?

If like this also can, I really have to kowtow to the bro. :)

smellycat
03-12-2007, 09:42 AM
might be due to her not wearing undies or not wearing the pads... notti girl girl :p

this type of "accident" normally happens when their menses just started so they are unprepared. those normal daily pad will not be able to handle menses :p

yariman
03-12-2007, 10:05 AM
I think it happens most to those who have irreguler period, sometimes 20 days, sometimes 30 days ... like that they jialat, from 20 days onwards hv to wear pad, just in case .,.

nacho
03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah. On the MRT. I could see a mess on the plastic, orange chair. No wonder I noticed the woman hastily wiping off something before she left. Hee...

It is indeed very embarrassing for her. But how can she leak till this situation? No feeling one meh?

ael123
04-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Anyway, to the topic, yeah, raffles and city hall mrt has high volume of traffic, taking the 6pm mrt, can sometimes accidently "brush" against other people, if bad luck, the person positioned in front of you is a meal.

regent
04-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Like some bros said earlier, accidental brushing is the best ... the feeling shiokest ..

Tomahawk
04-12-2007, 11:05 AM
It is indeed very embarrassing for her. But how can she leak till this situation? No feeling one meh?
Of course got feeling, but what could have done about it? If you were her and you felt something coming, would you rather sit there and pretend nothing was happening till the next station comes, or would you rather get up and stand near the door and let the thing drip down onto the floor or flow down your legs? :rolleyes:

some_
04-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Anyway, to the topic, yeah, raffles and city hall mrt has high volume of traffic, taking the 6pm mrt, can sometimes accidently "brush" against other people, if bad luck, the person positioned in front of you is a meal.

thought you guys love it? why say bad luck? :confused:

Tomahawk
04-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Like some bros said earlier, accidental brushing is the best ... the feeling shiokest ..
Yeah. It's hard to replicate this sort of feeling in an HC or tuina. You could always ask the girl to walk past you and you brush your shoulder past her "accidentally" but the feeling would be different. Then again, if she was naked there ought to be some feeling. At least you wouldn't be feeling cotton or nylon. :D

Tomahawk
04-12-2007, 11:26 AM
If like this also can, I really have to kowtow to the bro. :)
My former PB (pet buddy) gave her virginity to a guy she met on a bus. But I don't think they did it right after they alighted lah. Then again, I'm not sure. A horny 19-year old China scholar from RJC could have done anything. Heee...

stacy
04-12-2007, 12:55 PM
If really can hit off straight of the bus, I also kowtow ...
I suppose if make frens and then .... very possible ..

Peridot62
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi,

I ever have an experience during my mrt ride from JE to Raffles. As usual, morning train is verd crowded. I broad the train at JE (8+am), manage to get into the train n was just next to the door. When the train reach clementi, many people will try to get in. It was very pack with people, there is petty young gal n wearing a short skirt who I think was in a rush, just squeeue in front of me with her butt squeeue in front of my didi. The train was moving n rocking, her butt was rubbing my didi until i started to get hard on. I think she know what happen to my didi, she turn her head round n look at me n give me a funny look. But no choice, we will so close even our body was like stick together. My hard rock didi was rubbing her butt line n think she enjoy it too. I just have to enjoy the moment, like fucking her ass n she just keep standing there. I was smelling her hair too. Is was like hugging her, just without the hand around her only. So we continues to rub till she reach redhill, when she alight, she look at me and simle n look at my didi area.

Mine, what next? thought of alighting too n ask her number but no time n late for work.

ziyi
04-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Bro you lucky man. My only experience was a gal who while squeezing through lifted her hand to protect her boobies :eek:

Other than that, maybe accidental, but cant recall any..

Snuber
04-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Mine, what next? thought of alighting too n ask her number but no time n late for work.
What a waste man! Somemore she's pretty and young.

I would have gone after her for sure............ Office?? Well, better late than never! :D

nacho
04-12-2007, 09:22 PM
I am glad that so many brothers have shown interest in this thread and shared your enjoyable experiences, both in and out of Sillypore. Many thanks.

But this was what I got from a senior brother that zapped me a lot of points.

03-12-2007 01:17 AM bloody ugly loser pervrt, u like to molest girl hur? hope you get hammered outside when get caught or go jail and get caned. your mother or sister also get rabba outside by old dirty men!!!!!!!

I am starting to think should I in the future start a new thread and invite brothers to join in, or just "gai gai" up others and hoping that others will up me.

Anyway, I don't regret starting this thread and hope more brothers will join in the fun......:D:p

AD69
04-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi,

My hard rock didi was rubbing her butt line n think she enjoy it too. I just have to enjoy the moment, like fucking her ass n she just keep standing there. I was smelling her hair too. Is was like hugging her, just without the hand around her only. So we continues to rub till she reach redhill, when she alight, she look at me and simle n look at my didi area.

When she was looking at your didi area, did you looked at her inner thighs for strands of water ? Maybe she enjoyed so much that cummed too. :D

You should have alighted the MRT and ask her for her contact.

STK01
04-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi,

Ino choice, we will so close even our body was like stick together. My hard rock didi was rubbing her butt line n think she enjoy it too. I just have to enjoy the moment, like fucking her ass n she just keep standing there. I was smelling her hair too. Is was like hugging her,

Very arousing to read this.

Personally I have an encounter similiar to yours which I would not forget for a long long time.

I boarded the 8am plus MRT at Bukit Batok and that day, the train was delayed by more than 7-8 minutes, dunno why also. And the platform was so damn full of people that even MRT staff were there to keep the crowd control.

Standing in front of me was an OL, wearing a black silky type of dress, in her early 20s. When the train finally arrived, everyone was pushing and I was pushed from behind too.

And well, my didi was pressed against her soft butt all the way from Bukit Batok to JE, although only 1 stop but train again delayed at JE (if u often take to JE in morning, u will know y) For that few minutes, my didi was pressed so hard into her butt that it felt like hugging my bolster.

I actually had some pre-cum and the feeling was so shiok! :D

nacho
05-12-2007, 12:12 AM
there is petty young gal n wearing a short skirt who I think was in a rush, just squeeue in front of me with her butt squeeue in front of my didi.

I think this situation repeats everyday on JR trains.

Bro Tomahawk care to comment.

first hole
05-12-2007, 12:52 PM
It repeats itself everyday, but who is the lucky chap ... just hope everyday its us ... :)

Peridot62
06-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I've been taking the around that time to hope can meet the gal again but just o luck. Was hoping this time can directly facing her n rubbing her titts. prepha end up lip touching lip.

hitam
06-12-2007, 06:21 PM
All the best bro, just try to be as natural as possible .... we sure dont want a samster getting into trouble ... :)

angel_baby
07-12-2007, 09:50 AM
The morning train to JE is indeed very packed...
and i got to take it every morning! :eek:

But i realise some guys they dun push their way in.. instead it's some ladies! haha.. :P

slyer
07-12-2007, 10:40 AM
i like taking train during peak hrs too. usually when i take train during 6plus to 7plus pm the train will be so fully pAcked til my body is in close proximity with some syt or OL :D

richie_rich
07-12-2007, 10:52 AM
there is petty young gal n wearing a short skirt who I think was in a rush, just squeeue in front of me with her butt squeeue in front of my didi. her butt was rubbing my didi until i started to get hard on. I think she know what happen to my didi, ... even our body was like stick together. My hard rock didi was rubbing her butt line n think she enjoy it too. I just have to enjoy the moment, like fucking her ass n she just keep standing there..

I read already also steam.
Bro, hope you do meet her again!
Gd luck! ;)

nacho
07-12-2007, 09:46 PM
i like taking train during peak hrs too. usually when i take train during 6plus to 7plus pm the train will be so fully pAcked til my body is in close proximity with some syt or OL :D

sometime it is also hard to aviod the aunites and uncles ...... :D

STK01
07-12-2007, 10:33 PM
sometime it is also hard to aviod the aunites and uncles ...... :D

So u got to position yrself nicely bro! Takes some luck also anyway :D

stacy
18-12-2007, 12:30 PM
With the drop in people taking taxis, bros got see surge in MRT passengers ??

kuching
18-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Especially if it is a Uncle face to face with you who just had his breakfast of milk and half boiled egg mixed with ciggies breath.!!:( Dun take MRT now but formerly experienced this b4...

HAHAHA BRO I AGREE WITH U ......ESPECIALLY ONE WITH POWERFUL GARLIC SMELL

D.o.P
18-12-2007, 09:22 PM
I have few experience to share:

1) That time go home peak hour a mid 20s lady with office full dress attire standing by the side of the door, back lay on the screen. It happened the train reached a station and the door opened, damn alot passengers rush out like 7mth ghosts from hell gate. I no choice but to move back, back stick to screen pole then my right upper arm press hard against that girl's both breasts around 20sec, then after sometime I reliease it was her breasts! (32B) Later I moved back, her face turned black. :p

2) Once Sunday at Orchard station, all those Phillipino men and women rush in then I'm the last one, the door shut and both doors crushed onto my head! I heard some people shouted on me. Damn my head hurt! So I moved back, my back of my right hand touched something soft. I thought it was a woman's butt but I don't care as my head was hurt. I keep my back of my hand pressed on that cool and soft spot. 3 stations later reached City Hall, I turned around was happy to see a young and beautiful 20s lady wearing shirt and jeans few mm apart from her. She was very shy and looking down then I realised that spot my hand rested eariler on was her private part! Doors opened, she walked out felt embarrassed and move very fast. I thought can get her hp numbers but she disappeared within secs. :(

3) It happened few days ago less crowded people abroad train. An early 20s lady wearing grey colour loose full dress stood at the draught screen opposite me. Later on there is an empty 2-seater. She about to sat and of course I took this opportunity to see her bending body. I peeped through her open dress saw a pair of size 32A breasts and brown nipples, she wearing white bra. She knew I peeped at her breasts, acted as nothing happened.

Snuber
19-12-2007, 01:39 AM
I no choice but to move back, back stick to screen pole then my right upper arm press hard against that girl's both breasts around 20sec, then after sometime I reliease it was her breasts! (32B) Later I moved back, her face turned black.
Face of cos black lah!! All the blood circulate elsewhere liao mah :D

I thought can get her hp numbers but she disappeared within secs. :(

You make her wet by keep pressing there mah...... so she gotta find the toilet to release first :D

D.o.P
19-12-2007, 12:29 PM
19-12-2007 10:38 AM gh

WHY YOU MINUS 3 POINTS FROM ME!!!

I STATED MY TRUE ENCOUNTER! I'M NOT OUT OF TOPIC!

STUPID GAY!

HIGHER POWER BIG FUCK! CURSE YOU GET AIDS!!! :mad:

Peridot62
27-12-2007, 01:41 PM
The morning train to JE is indeed very packed...
and i got to take it every morning! :eek:

But i realise some guys they dun push their way in.. instead it's some ladies! haha.. :P

Humm..., maybe gal like to have body contact with guy. They feel shiok with hard rod rubbing their butt line.

Care to comment !!!

tryying
27-12-2007, 05:39 PM
I hate packed train. Although don't mind getting some foc rubbing, some time when u feels sticky after walking to the station, you wouldn't wanted to be touch.

Got once, I standing beside a girl who wear sleeveless clothing n she didn't hold on to any rail. Some time the train shift a bit, we accidentally touches each other but in my heart, i think, if u want, lean against me is the best. :D

Peridot62
27-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I hate packed train. Although don't mind getting some foc rubbing, some time when u feels sticky after walking to the station, you wouldn't wanted to be touch.

Got once, I standing beside a girl who wear sleeveless clothing n she didn't hold on to any rail. Some time the train shift a bit, we accidentally touches each other but in my heart, i think, if u want, lean against me is the best. :D

Hummm... maybe ask her to hold yr rod better than leaning against u right....So when the train shift, she will shift her hand while holding yr rod n give u a small hj. hahaha

Peridot62
27-12-2007, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=D.o.P;2467273]I have few experience to share:

my right upper arm press hard against that girl's both breasts around 20sec, then after sometime I reliease it was her breasts! (32B) Later I moved back, her face turned black. >> maybe u should have said, wa so small.

She was very shy and looking down then I realised that spot my hand rested eariler on was her private part! >> u didn't ask if she is wet after u touch there.

I peeped through her open dress saw a pair of size 32A breasts and brown nipples, she wearing white bra. She knew I peeped at her breasts, acted as nothing happened . >> Maybe she waiting for you to ask whether you want to try tasting it...

Eastpipper
27-12-2007, 06:07 PM
many years no take MRT liao...maybe should start now!:D

tryying
27-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Hummm... maybe ask her to hold yr rod better than leaning against u right....So when the train shift, she will shift her hand while holding yr rod n give u a small hj. hahaha

better not ask her to hold my rod as later got ppl take pics/video, jialat liao!

justwanadoit
28-12-2007, 12:31 AM
wan ruba ruba very easy, i got tried and tested trick, dun flame me for cheapo just sharing only.

i always go Geylang approach the FLs, the older milf more chance cos they numb and dun mind liao, while asking for the price, put ur hand on their shoulders or butt and u can rubba all you want while u talk to her, if in more secluded spot can test their neh neh too. Then after that say aiyo i go draw $ or u too expensive or other excuse to move off. After a few rounds, very song, no need spend $. :)

but unfortunately, i always spend $ even after those freebies rubab ruba on street walkers.:D

SBF President
28-12-2007, 01:29 AM
For me, I am looking forward to work every morning 810am. Sure got ruba ruba as the train cabin all packed like sardine. Only saturday not so packed.
remember do not try to move toward the inner of the train, best place in the pole between the door.

tomvoyeur
28-12-2007, 03:03 AM
Humm..., maybe gal like to have body contact with guy. They feel shiok with hard rod rubbing their butt line.

Definitely. It is definitely a turnon for ladies to have a hard rod pressed against their butt, but only if they fancy the guy of coz.

This is also the fave dancing position in clubs for both sexes too. :D

yellowmilk
31-12-2007, 08:39 AM
I've got similar experience but not at the mrt. it happened in a disco.

My male friend and I used to go hunting in a certain disco and scan the dance floor for any chio bu. Then we will make our way near to her and then slowly inch ourselves closer until we are behind the girl. On certain times when the dance floor was very crowded, we would be pressed against each others body.

Once, there was this SYT wearing jeans, I managed to sneak up behind her. Her buttocks swinging to and fro with the music, Then I couldnt resist and was banging my cock against her buttocks in syn with the music. I think she felt my hard-on, as I tested by moving away and her buttock kept coming towards my cock. bang! bang! Bang! It was a wonderful experience.:D

Sorry if I went out of topic.

Snuber
31-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Once, there was this SYT wearing jeans, I managed to sneak up behind her. Her buttocks swinging to and fro with the music, Then I couldnt resist and was banging my cock against her buttocks in syn with the music. I think she felt my hard-on, as I tested by moving away and her buttock kept coming towards my cock. bang! bang! Bang! It was a wonderful experience.:D
The important thing is ..........did anything happened after that? :D

qqboy1977
01-01-2008, 12:39 AM
I have an encounter that in the peak period(damm pack until you can't move ) there was once this lau chio who was standing infront of me using her big breast to rud on my chest and i had this instant hard on.It was from yishun mrt to orchard mrt and i had a 20 min of good time.But till now i never saw her again :(

Mr.romantic
01-01-2008, 02:36 AM

that is so true. happened to me once on a bus. an average looking auntie keep brushing her breast against my back. haha. :p

freefuck
01-01-2008, 09:08 AM
All bro dream in MRT....

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S2 (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=06290721_handyman.wmv)

frolick
02-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Haha, I suppose some brosmust have a field day at City Hall station few days back on New Year's eve .. :D crowded until cannot crowd

yellowmilk
03-01-2008, 08:21 AM
The important thing is ..........did anything happened after that? :D

Hehe, unfortunately I went off to get some drinks, then when I come back she gone oredi

obnoxious
03-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Haha bro yellowmilk, now you know, many hyena around, dont leave your 'things' around ... esp good ones :D

SBF President
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
This morning, as usual, packed like sardine fish. Then come in this OL.. her butt rest nicely right at my cock position. my cock steam to it fullness and she somehow glue to my cock for the next 2 station!! if not rushing for work, I sure follow her down at Bugis.

K_ger
02-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Well, while this did not happen to me, but just like to share other people's good fortune.

Wad taking the morning train yesterday and can see everyone's face boring when the PA system announced that the train delayed due to some earlier incidents. Anyhow, train came and crowded as hell.

All of us at the door tried to squeeze in and was already very packed. I moved in as far as I could and looked around for space to stand. As I did so, I noticed there was this spot where nobody wanted to move from. Upon closer inspection, I noticed why.

There was this fairly attractive and slim, but well endowed China lady who was being squeezed between a few men and none of them wanted to move, lest they lost their "space". Can see this old man in front of her refusing to move (imagine him just allowing her breasts to squash his back). Then another 30 year old plus guy in shirt & tie also not moving placing his body as close to her back as possible, obviously letting the motion of the train move his member up and down and side to side with her ass.

Then another guy was facing her on the side, and he too wasn't attempting to stand side by side with the lady but faced her side. Think she also not too sure where to place her hand and can tell she was not holding on to anything but just trying to balance. Half the time, me having a hard on just imagining the China lady no choice but to leave her hands on her side, and let the guy place his member around her hands and just enjoying the moment.

Felt a little pitiful for the China lady, but think no brudders here would have also done the same thing given the same situation. Left at City Hall Station and saw the same few characters still remaining in that "squeezed" position :p

nakamara
03-07-2008, 04:17 AM
After viewing this thread, I'll go return my boss the company car tmr.

Afterall...we're trying to go green anyway :D

SAF 2359
03-07-2008, 04:28 AM
me feel like joining u guys taking MRT :D

Mai Hai
03-07-2008, 09:07 AM
After viewing this thread, I'll go return my boss the company car tmr.

Afterall...we're trying to go green anyway :D

Bro no need return ...just park and ride lor ..

DegenerationX
03-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I think taking MRT also has its own pleasure. I personally have also encountered one incident. While I was taking the NEL in the morning, I have to squeeze to get into the train. Standing just behind me was a C cup OL, it was so squeeze that her boobs were acutally touching my back, rubbing against my back in motion as the train move. Siok! wat makes it a double happiness for me was at the next station, another OL tried to sueeze in the train. As I was already the one closest to the door, I have to move back somemore to allow her to get in. So the whole journey I have 2 OLs, one behind me with her boobs rubbing my back, an one infront of me with her ass rubbing against my manhood. I actually have a hardon and i think the OL standing infront of me knows it cos its quite obvious, my manhood rubbing her ass as the train move. Double shiokness. :D

john99
03-07-2008, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=DegenerationX. I actually have a hardon and i think the OL standing infront of me knows it cos its quite obvious, my manhood rubbing her ass as the train move. Double shiokness. :D[/QUOTE]

I think you better go and buy toto ; you are going to strike big big prize soon. Wonder then would you still be taking the train ; instead of driving....
I suppose you can still take the train and ask the OL if she wants a lift in yr brand new BMW...

tragedie
03-07-2008, 03:40 PM
You are lucky not to get caught

Don't do it 2nd time!

K_ger
03-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Ummm... think by reading and contributing to this thread, it has passed the power of the "benefit by taking MRT/ Bus" power to me.

Just got on the new type of SBS bus today. As you all know, in these new buses, the last 2 rows are always higher than the rest of the rows in front.

In any case, saw an empty window seat next to an old man who was seating on the outside seat. Told myself "Basket... these people always sit like that to prevent people from occupying the inside seat". Told myself going to be a while so decided to grab that seat.

As I tried to slip in, I suddenly realised why this old man refused to move. Sitting diagonally in front of him was a small-sized SYT who was dozing off and sort of swaying front and back as the bus moved and stopped. As I tried to slip in to the seat (and because my row was higher), I saw that this SYT who was a B cup was wearing a loose white lacy top with a loose purple silk bra. As I moved in (slowly), I looked down and noticed that her small brown nipples were visible as the top of the bra did not cover those fair succulent looking breasts tightly.

Maybe always stare at OL zao geng, almost forgot how young firm breasts looked like, especially the younger generation of chicks in their prime nowadays. Well, it instantly got my member rousing and for the rest of the journey, can see the old man just enjoying his view. I was hoping that he would give up his seat soon but alas, it was not to be. But certianly helped to kick start a good morning for me all the same :D

Kunotz
03-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Bro you sooo lucky ... maybe you should have stood up and stand beside her instead .... say you need exercise :p

old_yet_horny
03-07-2008, 04:51 PM
... my manhood rubbing her ass as the train move. Double shiokness. :D

Kekekeek...

Bro.. Did u check if you have stained your undies with the pre-cum??:D

Bigbluebird
03-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Well girls these days really dare to dress and wouldn't mind a lot of things.

My ex gf love to wear those low cut spags and tops, showing off the young pair of 32C to the whole damn world ;)

Public transport really nice to take haha! But sometimes got to watch your limits and be careful in case suay kena accused molest.

ReCaRo79
03-07-2008, 08:56 PM

My ex gf love to wear those low cut spags and tops, showing off the young pair of 32C to the whole damn world ;)

Public transport really nice to take haha! But sometimes got to watch your limits and be careful in case suay kena accused molest.

Girls nowadays are more liberal and they tend to wear low revealing clothes to showcase their assets.

There are some girls who dare to wear revealing clothes and yet they're afraid of "zao geng" once their top get too low. :p

Public transport is nice if you wanna see girls but the waiting time is always long especially buses. :(

john99
03-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Actually MRT/bus has its own benefits. Even if you drive, suggest you occassionaly take public transport..perhaps you may meet yr future wife there.

A lesson learnt here, most gf/wife/mistress will gladly ride in yr big car but would they be willing to take the bus with you when the chips are down!

Not many would, not in Singapore, some women will "press the eject button" at the first sign of trouble. We will see what happens as the region goes into a recession....there will be unfortunate casualties

benckiser
03-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I dont hope to see the region enters recession.

ss_revup
03-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Pretty OLs, SYTs, MILFS... these are all great little perks in the morning that help to brighten up our otherwise dull mornings..

I love it when a OL wearing pantyhose or stockings squeeze close to me on the train.. sometimes so close u can inhale and breathe in the perfume scent on their bodies.. a jam packed train has its benefits also.. hehe..:p

oeioei
04-07-2008, 01:54 AM
one behind me with her boobs rubbing my back, an one infront of me with her ass rubbing against my manhood. I actually have a hardon and i think the OL standing infront of me knows it cos its quite obvious, my manhood rubbing her ass as the train move. Double shiokness. :D

Double happiness!!!:p

kam pei
04-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Girls nowadays are more liberal and they tend to wear low revealing clothes to showcase their assets.

There are some girls who dare to wear revealing clothes and yet they're afraid of "zao geng" once their top get too low.

Yep, these are the worse kind .... wanna wear but very conscious of people who are in strategic location staring at their zaogeng ... so cham for what ...

Bangster
04-07-2008, 02:45 PM
yup. Especially those with runway chests, and still want to wear a tube as loose as my pillowcase.

And every 5sec, you should not fail to see these girls adopt the long lost Chinese martial arts style - "The Flying Chicken", where they will use both arms to form a chicken wing like stance, just to pull up the sides of the TUBE under their armpits.

Always want to say to these runway girls, "please lah...even if your tube falls off, there is nothing to see lah. Your bra cups already cover EVERYTHING liao."

joker88
05-07-2008, 12:03 AM

Ya, agree. Girls nowadays very daring.
Public transport really got nice things to see if you position yourself properly at the right place. :)

Bigbluebird
05-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Always want to say to these runway girls, "please lah...even if your tube falls off, there is nothing to see lah. Your bra cups already cover EVERYTHING liao."

Agreed!

Yesterday when I was at PS waiting for my bus home around midnight, I saw this tall girl walked past me. Very prideful, full of confidence and stylish. Simply because she really have the stuff to strut off in her tube, tall, not bad looking and good figure. I bet D cups and she is not those fat kind ;)

SDMM
05-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Agreed!

Yesterday when I was at PS waiting for my bus home around midnight, I saw this tall girl walked past me. Very prideful, full of confidence and stylish. Simply because she really have the stuff to strut off in her tube, tall, not bad looking and good figure. I bet D cups and she is not those fat kind ;)

i bet if you show her that you are rich, she will gladly get down from her pedestal, get on her knees and give you a BJ
all these pride, confidence are a front only

cheongsterjon
05-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Bro SDMM, what you've said is definitely true..$$$, like it or not, buys you girls and sex..that's a very sad fact of $$$-faced sillypore..but I feel that it makes bonking these materialistic girls even more exciting..love bonking them in high-class hotels(they think for their standard..they can only go 5star hotels) and then a few times later kiss them good-bye..

Bangster
06-07-2008, 05:17 PM
might be an X-MAN (transie!)....!!

Jacker007
10-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Hi all perverted bro out there,
Although I had never molested any girls before, your topics makes an interesting read. I chanced upon an article and thought to contribute.

Confession of a Japanese SYT

I'm 22 year student. I go to a college in the the city center, nearly every day, from my apartment in a suburb of Tokyo. Let me make it clear, I'm harass by gropers with each passing day. I chanced upon this homepage. You gropers are making a big mistake. You may think that a girl is delighted when she feels sensual pleasure or has cum. That is a big misunderstanding. If she is given disgusting treatment by a man whom she does not like, and feels pleasure against her will, she hates herself. She is mad with anger and sadness. I, having such experiences, want to make a strong appeal. Stop groping. Not because it is crime. But please do not hurt a girl any more. I, bearing a disgrace, inform you of my worst story. I want you gropers understand agony of girls.

It was on the morning of the 6th of October. I was on a crowded train as usual when I felt something strange on my backside. A groper was pressing and releasing the back of his hand. I meet gropers every day. But most of them merely touch the behind by back of hand. Sometime a groper presses by the palm. I endure it because I think it too much trouble, and because he could go onto the offensive to say it's an accident.

The groper of the day, however, soon ran his hand over and across my back. Clearly, it was an act of groping. I was worried about how to cope with the man. I meet a groper like him who carries things too far, or the true groper now and then. Then, I always think of coming out and hand a man over to a station employee. (Though I do not have enough nerve.) He is passing as a honest man in an office, whom a wife and sweet children are waiting in the home, touches a girl on her butt and gets fired from the job, and his life ruined. The innocent children cry with hunger. The wife seriously think of family suicide... I visualize such images. Maybe it comes only me but I am anxious about if his family lose their means of livelihood even if he is a good-for-nothing.

Am I an easy mark? Or am I deceiving myself and I am merely fainthearted? That aside, I didn't make any resistance. If he escalated the conduct, I said myself, I did resist then. The groper became more and more daring. He kneaded the cheeks firmly. He passed his hand all over my backside. I sensed danger. One reason was I wore a miniskirt and did not wear stockings. Gropers may say of them the proof that I wanted to be touched. But a girl has a moment when she needs to dress like that no matter how she dreads gropers. To me, today was such day.

I had my back stroked and massaged (about 5 minutes) to the next station. My perseverance had been weakened by degrees. Maybe because his palm of hand got to fit the bottom flesh, maybe because I lowered my guard as he had not gone any further, I began to feel that feeling. I felt the buttocks somehow warm. They were mysteriously sensitive. That was not the first I was touched and turned on by a groper. If anything, when I was touched by a genuine groper who means it, I, for the most part, am sadly turned on. But I am definitely not pleased. I am thrown into a panic in frustration, regret, confusion, and just little craving to be touched more, coming all at once. You gropers may say that I do want it more as they thought. But don't misunderstand me. Turn on is physical reaction. No matter how humiliating the circumstances, or persevering, I cannot but respond as I also know feminine pleasure. I am but a flesh and blood woman too. Moreover, once turned on, there is nothing for it but flesh wants more and more. A girl has sex drive too. She will be increasingly wet and want it if her sexual feeling stimulated. But, what I want you know is that mind and body must be discussed separately. However delighted the body may be, the mind is not pleased. Rather it is tormented by distresses.

To be continued.............

P.S if you like my contribution, please up my points. Newbie like me find it hard to get good FL contacts. Thanks

Jacker007
10-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Confession of a Japanese SYT part 2

I had my back stroked and massaged (about 5 minutes) to the next station. My perseverance had been weakened by degrees. Maybe because his palm of hand got to fit the bottom flesh, maybe because I lowered my guard as he had not gone any further, I began to feel that feeling. I felt the buttocks somehow warm. They were mysteriously sensitive. That was not the first I was touched and turned on by a groper. If anything, when I was touched by a genuine groper who means it, I, for the most part, am sadly turned on. But I am definitely not pleased. I am thrown into a panic in frustration, regret, confusion, and just little craving to be touched more, coming all at once. You gropers may say that I do want it more as they thought. But don't misunderstand me. Turn on is physical reaction. No matter how humiliating the circumstances, or persevering, I cannot but respond as I also know feminine pleasure. I am but a flesh and blood woman too. Moreover, once turned on, there is nothing for it but flesh wants more and more. A girl has sex drive too. She will be increasingly wet and want it if her sexual feeling stimulated. But, what I want you know is that mind and body must be discussed separately. However delighted the body may be, the mind is not pleased. Rather it is tormented by distresses.

I would better to get away, as lost in the crowd getting on and off, at a railroad station on my way. But I had my bottom molested even while the train made a stop at a station. I could not move. What was worse, I had not been caressed for so long in my whole life. He was more good at it than my current boyfriend. When the train started to move, the groper carried it to the second stage. He held my hips by both hands from behind and pressed his groin against my back. I felt a stick like object between my cheeks. I uttered "aah" in spite of myself. I blushed for shame. Though those who were about might not notice it. I don't know if the groper did hear it. He, while pressing his groin against me, put out his hand to my front, up under my miniskirt. You can take it for granted that I had my legs closed tight. I didn't want to be made a toy of any more. I was inadvertently turned on by the dirty hands. But the frolic ended there. I did not let him go any further. No, I merely said so to myself and put up with it. The groper's hand was moving over the underwear, centering on the most sensitive spot, and made a circular movement of sorts. That was a soft touch which even I could not do. I was feeling the alien substance pressed from behind. It was asserting itself between my cheeks. I hung down my head, closed my lips tight, shut my eyes, and bore it as much as I could. He was a good-for-nothing. I could not feel good whilst I was touched by such fellow. I did not feel pleasure. No, I desperately repeated so in my heart.

I could feel a little greasy sweat on my forehead. Don't be silly. It couldn't be.. But I could feel down there getting more and more lubricated. I found myself straightening my back and taking a position, in a sense, pressing my pelvis against his hand. His fingers made an invasion from the side of my underwear. My legs, although I had made them closed tight, came already loose without my knowledge. Fingers slipped into and inserted along my private parts. They were long fingers. They slowly slid along my crevice. By the slippery feeling, I understood that I was very very wet. From that time on my most distraught time started.

Now I am giving the account of my own disgraceful experience solely because I do not want to go through that emotion again. It made me went off my head. It was a bitter experience and I will describe it truthfully and accurately. (This was third time I was touched on my private parts directly by a groper including my high school days. My first one, it was an unforgettable, was the first year in the high school. I was still virgin then. I had just found out masturbation and could not stop but masturbate every night. In those days I worried about it seriously thinking I might be abnormal. A groper shamelessly fell on me and made me turned on. I didn't know what to do, how to dodge sensual pleasure. He had me cum. It was my first cum by some one other than myself. I felt strong self-hatred. I even thought of suicide in all seriousness. But on the other I was indulging in masturbation every night imagining myself groped. And I hated myself more in the next morning.. I had such gloomy young days.)

The groper's fingers came deeper and deeper into the crevasse just as if sank into. From there, they went up to, aiming my most vulnerable point in front. When a finger reached there, my whole body jerked. The finger vibrated quickly. I had been holding my voice and I enduring it It was good. It was terrific. I thought I would cum if he kept it. It was a hell on earth. The train must stop a few more stations on the way. But I did not notice. With all my efforts to deny it, wave after wave of sensual joy rushed on me. "Stop that" "Help me" "This man is too good at it" "Please finish soon" "Please there, I feel good" "What a lewd girl am I" "Touch me more, touch me harder" If I could utter voice, I wanted to shout all of them at once. And when a long finger slipped into me without difficulty, I, at last, understood that I must be prepared for. I was resigned to. Forced to have orgasm.

To be continued ................

Jacker007
10-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Confession of a Japanese SYT part 3

The long finger violently wound and slid up and down, in and out while another finger gave my most sensitive parts quick vibration, picking up the carnal pleasures. I felt something swiftly running up my body. I kept holding my voice but opened my mouth, I gave out quivering breath. That moment, I felt a sense of unity between his fingers and my body. I lost all reason. I can not recall things thereafter but only in fragments.

He made me leave the train at the next station. He was all but holding my arm and took me into a hotel. I did not put up any particular resistance and followed him with unsteady steps. So I remember. In a moment we were in the hotel room, he pulled my underwear down, having the miniskirt still on, and came into me from back. He fucked me hard. The hard fuck I never had before. I could hear it "splash" in and out of me hundreds of times. And I came a number of times. (This was my second to be taken into a hotel after I was groped. The first one was when I was 19. It was summer. It was also the day I was groped directly second time. The college was over for summer. And I might have my guard off. I had the groper's fingers intruded in easily, and just like the first time, I was made cum. He, half threatening me, brought me into a hotel. And again, I was the prey of fingers and a tongue. He made me undergo a series of orgasm. And then, he teased me by the penis. He was pathological man. He raped me and teased me and teased me and raped me. He kept fucking me almost all day long. I, after the certain point along the process, started to ask for more and actively did grinds. For the period of time after the incident, I was almost drove to insane. I became anorexia from self-hatred, yet could not stop masturbating recalling the experience.)
Even now, intense self-hatred and hatred against gropers drive me crazy. Maybe the madness made me narrate the account of my personal experience. Honesty, I felt sensual pleasure as groped. I reached climax in a train. I was taken into a hotel and raped. Even though I was being raped, I was thrown into ecstasies. More, I recollect the experiences and masturbate. When I make love with my boyfriend too, I imagined myself raped. Nevertheless, I do not condone groping. I keep them separate. A rape is out of the question. You do not think a woman is lustful therefore you can do anything. However the flesh is rejoiced, the soul is hurt. Granting that she had orgasm, she will be tormented later. Do you understand it, gropers? You must be a good citizen once you get off a train. You work for your family and company. You must have soul. Please do not grope again. Thank you reading to the end

End of Story

btitts
05-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I will like to share my personal story that happened when i was 16 years old.

its was on a bus, not MRT. During that time there were still non air-con buses with silding windows.

I was on the way to school and I was standing just about this OL. She was not wearing a low v-neck top but when the bus moves, her blouse neckline will be caught in the wind. The opening is so wide that you can see the whole breasts.

of coz she does not know(or didn't bother) and i enjoyed the view for 20mins. When i arrived in school, my underwear and a tiny wet sticky spot

ChuiTaLan
05-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Confession of a Japanese SYT part 3

He made me leave the train at the next station. He was all but holding my arm and took me into a hotel. End of Story

Wow! these Japs r POWER sia!
wonder will it ever happen here in sg...:p
haha...guess only role playing will work... :D

Bangster
05-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Confession of a Japanese SYT part 2

Fantastic story.

It just shows that the bitches dont know what the fuck they actually want all the fucking time.

KingBong
05-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Heard there are club(s) in Japan with train or bus theme, and you can play with the gals there haha.

Cheonging101
06-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Fantastic story.

It just shows that the bitches dont know what the fuck they actually want all the fucking time.

Although I won't call them bitches, but agreed!

They really don't know what the hell they want!:D

Surely, the time taken to get off train, walk to hotel, register and go into room should have allowed her to regain her senses not to carry on, right?

Ridiculous...:p

sensuality2007
06-08-2008, 01:27 PM
I had my experience many years back at JE station MRT waiting to got to CCK at about 6 pm after work. As usual train arrived and everybody rushed in. Then I was standing behind this girl wearing short skirt and blouse and a grey stocking/ So as the train move and being crowded, her ass hit my front part and I felt so shiok especially the journey between JE and Bukit Batok was quite a distance so I was enjoying it and I am sure she knew it too as my dick hardened. As I was supposed to alight at CCK, my mind ran wild ideas and decided to follow her and see where she alights and also thinking how t get to know this girl...she is quite attractive and has a good sense of dressing and looks like there's no resistance from her even she knew my dick was erected already. So it was a long journey for me and her as I did ot aight at CCK and I was "enjoying" this intimate contact with her......Come until Sembawang MRT and she started to alight so I also followed on and once she was walking by herself toward the flats, I make my move and alked up to hr and asked if she stays around here too? To my surprise she was a friendly girl and we started chatting, bla bla bla until I make and excuse and told her I am visiting my friends around this neighboring block where she is staying too. Asked her if I could chat with her at her void deck there efore I proceed to my friend's place, she agreed. So we exchanged hp, etc and when we sat dow, I sat very close to her with my left legs getting in contact with her and no resistance from her.......then sweet talk her and say she has nice finger nail polish etc and also nice makeup and perfume, then kiss her cheel...wah no resistance and she smiled. Thought of after that when nobody around kiss he rlips and I did and she let me kiss...wah hor say liao.....so told her let's go up to maybe 10th floor corner flat where the home doors are closed and opposite flats cannot see.....really we went up there and true enough quiet and unt flat doors closed and opposite neighboring flats also not noticeable to us...there we kissed like nobody business, then I rubbed her buttock...pushe her skirt up saw he rpantyhose stocking..wah lou buay tahahn pull her stocking and yellow g string down and lick he rbushy pussy and she just grabbed my head like no tomorrow and lick until all her juice flow into my mouth to swallow. I had to do quickly in case someone pop out or neighbor flat open door.....lick for about a minute or two then decided pull her sokcing an dpny off so she no longe rwearing stocking but under her skirt nobody knew she was without panties...wah lou that type of sensation damn strong..took he rg string and sniff mmmm so heavenly.

Then she unzipped my working pants pull my dick out and masturbate me quickly...told her I don;t want and want her suck...so she sucked and in no time my sperm filled her mouth and she swallowed every drip of it.

So that was our first encounter and how we got to know each other from MRT trip...its really unbelievable..even I myself cannot believe thi coming true but it has happened!!!! Even today, I have sex with her but now definitely in otel no longer in HDB flat. I guess in HDB flats it was the thrill and excitement that both of us wanted. I fetch her to work and dive her back nowadays and she has become my very steady girlfriend going to be married soon.....

By the way she's a PA in Tuas....how lucky I knew such a girlfriend.......

oeioei
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM

PA??
U must be a hunk for her to even consider petting with u first. Lucky for you.

Single Bros out there, garberment encouraging us to take public transport. See, this is a very good example. No ERP to pay, no road tax or radio license to pay, no need to pay extra insurance for your car or motorbike or lorry, no need to pay for servicing and you GET a gf then progress to wife or maybe a fark buddy??? Fark buddy is applicable for those married bros.

So what are you guys waiting for? Give up your cars and take public transport.

Also indirectly will boost our citizenship and baby boom. Our garberment thinks very far one. They should lead by example. :D

lightning
06-08-2008, 02:06 PM
PA??

Single Bros out there, garberment encouraging us to take public transport. See, this is a very good example. No ERP to pay, no road tax or radio license to pay, no need to pay extra insurance for your car or motorbike or lorry, no need to pay for servicing and you GET a gf then progress to wife or maybe a fark buddy??? Fark buddy is applicable for those married bros.

Also indirectly will boost our citizenship and baby boom. Our garberment thinks very far one. They should lead by example. :D

U r fucking lucky to hit this jack pot. Tiger beer 4 u!!! Cheers~ :D

aczeta76
06-08-2008, 02:14 PM
So that was our first encounter and how we got to know each other from MRT trip...its really unbelievable..even I myself cannot believe thi coming true but it has happened!!!! Even today, I have sex with her but now definitely in otel no longer in HDB flat. I guess in HDB flats it was the thrill and excitement that both of us wanted. I fetch her to work and dive her back nowadays and she has become my very steady girlfriend going to be married soon.....

Good for you... maybe I should hang around Tuas next time..:p

Makan time..

lightning
06-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Good for you... maybe I should hang around Tuas next time..:p

Makan time..

Now u r prowling in Tuas instead :D :D

you n me
07-08-2008, 10:42 AM
You guys should try the Beijing MRT during their peak hour morning session, the trains are like in 1 minute interval and it is still jam packed, and the gers there have no hesitation on pressing their boobies against your bodies .. :D

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Now u r prowling in Tuas instead :D :D

Had to go for a few mtgs in ulu land mah...so had a few chances to beo SYT recep and secretaries ...

Kunotz
07-08-2008, 01:46 PM
I tot ulu land the receps and secre all cmi one .... at least those that I see .... :(

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 01:48 PM
I tot ulu land the receps and secre all cmi one .... at least those that I see .... :(

U go the wrong places lah.. :p Of course, if you compare to Raffles place, then cannot compare lah...Okie, time for lunch and eye candy @ RP

Some quite chio ones.. too bad I dun "hit" on people whom are related to my job..

nedy77
07-08-2008, 01:50 PM
You guys should try the Beijing MRT during their peak hour morning session, the trains are like in 1 minute interval and it is still jam packed, and the gers there have no hesitation on pressing their boobies against your bodies .. :D

oh yes... that goes the same for shanghai. all public transport during peak hour are so packed that the ladies do not even bother putting their hands across their chest when the move past the guys. sometimes even while they are standing, they will just press their breast against my back.

sensuality2007
07-08-2008, 04:27 PM
PA??

Brother, I really like your style of saying.......hehehehe but then really there's truth in saying it. I guess gals in Singapore are more liberal nowadays then mayb 30 years ago right? So the chances of getting to bonk a sexy woman or PA is high and like you say eithe ryou hunk or matured guy with the personality and looks......

sensuality2007
07-08-2008, 04:32 PM

Brother, you absolutely righ, I was in Beijing on business trip for about 3 months there too....and gosh those rush peak hours to work and going back from work....wah lou the gals there dmn open man.......no problem putting your hands down and when very crowded if you lucky one of those OL just behind you and your hands feeling on her buttock......especially the train jerks and stop and people rushing in and out of the train.......yea over there also managed to hook quite a number of the gals in the train too....very interesting ones espcially wen they know you from overseas and on business trip and you holding a high position in career. I purposely di not want diver to pick me up because I know got interesting suff on the trains heheheh.....

If you go Beijing Hard Rock cafe even more interesting the gals there, before you even get your vodka served by the waitress, a string of those Beijing gals will be after you already espcially when they know you go there alone......

xxokok123
12-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Beijing anyone?:D

NikO_Thai
13-08-2008, 05:54 AM
Hey Bro Nacho,looks like we r on the same boat man.When i was working at raffles place 2 yrs ago,every morning i wld have hard on frm CCK stn to Raffles place sia!!!jus imagine how tormenting it was for my little bro.can see but cannot touch.

N not only tat.the cafe where i worked was really a heaven although my boss sucked.Jus imagine every day u can see down blouse "officially" wif out being caught,oggling at OLs in tight sexy skirts n revealing G-strings of different colours & designs untill my eyes popped out!!!!:D

cheongsterjon
13-08-2008, 08:02 PM
If I do take MRT during that peak-hour, shiok sia, stand beside them, fantasizing bonking them in bed and her moaning, hehehehe...but sometimes some of them really put on thick perfume which I think is not pleasing to the nose..wuld want smell them natural..heheeheh...don't think any of these really hot syt OLs have BO...

ss_revup
13-08-2008, 11:16 PM
The smell of perfume from the OLs in the morning trains simply refreshs my dull mornings and makes me feel horny!

We should plan for an outing to Beijing soon! :p

oeioei
01-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Fare increase and so less people taking train liao??

Hope not. If not, this thread will close down liao......:(

sennheiser
05-10-2008, 04:57 PM
nah... there will always be ppl who take public transport for various reasons.. i like to take train at that time cos sometimes will have sch girls or OLs sit down and sleep and just let go.. they they will open the kopitiam and i will have a good show!! :D

asdfghjkl
05-10-2008, 05:15 PM
sch girls or OLs sit down and sleep and just let go

many bros also.. kekeke :D

oeioei
19-10-2008, 03:27 AM
nah... there will always be ppl who take public transport for various reasons.. i like to take train at that time cos sometimes will have sch girls or OLs sit down and sleep and just let go.. they they will open the kopitiam and i will have a good show!! :D

Exactly!!

Just saw one ang moh lady in her 20s sitting opposite me dozing off in NEL. Her floral skirt is quite short but cant see any thing yet cos she crossed her leg and her hands on top of both thighs.

Few stations later, her legs sort of loosened and her hand slipped away and next is great stuffs before you. A bright pink triangle showed up between her legs......

Wished I could take some photos and post here......Too many people around me liao....

Sigh.......

vdusty
19-10-2008, 02:41 PM
u should take a look @ this vid

Qala: Why You're Never Late for Work in Japan (http://qala.blogspot.com/2008/09/why-youre-never-late-for-work-in-japan.html)

sennheiser
19-10-2008, 04:38 PM
scary man.. but i'll feel shiok. if its a OL or syt being pushed against me.. :D

nelson
19-10-2008, 07:44 PM
but den from the show.. the man seem to more that lady.. dun think its feel shiok when a stick is behind u..:D

tomcat007
19-10-2008, 09:57 PM
I find it funny that somewhere near 3/4 of the clip, one lady run to another entrance and immediately some guys followed her. LOL... think we will do the same thing here.

f0xal3x
25-10-2008, 05:44 AM
i do have some experiences before as well. you know when u stand infront of some OLs sometime? sometimes you get to see their downblouse.. power sia some of them. last time got once got one ang moh chick come in, big boobies! piang! nvr wear bra! power la! jitao see a bit of her tits revealing! super shiokness.. too bad cant do anything but stare! :eek:

Ciao

Vectra
25-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Saw this demure OL at the MRT. Surprise that she was also in the same cabin as me(I was at the same cabin for easy alight near escalator when reached). She moved just in front of me with my face near her hair. Dun know is it intention or not... But never took action as dun want to get into unnecessary trouble.

Another time meet her again and she did the same thing. dun know if that's is a hint to me to "up" her. :D

f0xal3x
25-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Just saw vdusty bro's vid. that was powderful man! i also once saw a vid of guards squeezing people into a train, i believe it was from china one! they really is ram you into the cabin de lo! the shocking thing is, ppl nvr complain cos they dont wan to be late for work or a flight! how amazing a human mind works huh?:rolleyes:

Wigan
24-01-2010, 05:18 PM
When: last Fri, 8.20am

Where: Bukit Batok MRT

What??
I boarded the crowded train was at the doors when it closed. Besides me was a curly hair OL in green top & blue jeans. I standing to her side & then she turned facing the door. You hv to imagine that now, my didi is pressing against the side of her butt....:p I thought this is nice to get me all the way to Jurong East.....but along the way the train track was a bit rough & this made me rub against her ass.....I was suprised that she was indifferent!:)
So I go with the flow & in no time I 'destressed' onto her....my didi was shivering against her....this is just great.....:p

Wigan
24-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Part II, boarded train from JE MRT.

The platform was as crowded but I thought I had enuff. However, I was just not 'let-off'. The only thing in my mind was to visit the loo. As I stand holding on to the bar, this lady infront me suddenly bend down to put her things on the floor. You hv to imagine that when she bend down, her ass touches my didi .... :o ... like in a doggie position.....when at Clementi, she bend again (her ass kissing my didi farewell) to pick up and alighted .... :p

Man, this is a world-class tpt system .... definately a pull factor for me to ditch car & hop on to public tpt....

Ken80
25-01-2010, 04:38 AM
hehe my favourite too mrt especially from jurong to city damn it:mad:

tryying
25-01-2010, 09:08 AM
I hate crowded train. Cause I am tall, I mostly smell their hair n if got hard on, my expression sure sees by other. On top of that, woman with low cut, thought i aim at them when I look down! :mad:

But some time ok, esp when I can find a safe spot to stand. Tall also bad cause balance off n die die need some thing to hold on else when train moves, I lost balance! :eek:

bochapsing
25-01-2010, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=tryying;4507230]I hate crowded train. Cause I am tall, \QUOTE]

thot being tall is an advantage??!!

better view from above, fresher air up there too...

:p:p:p

cheongsterjon
25-01-2010, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=tryying;4507230]I hate crowded train. Cause I am tall, \QUOTE]

thot being tall is an advantage??!!

better view from above, fresher air up there too...

:p:p:p

Bro tryying might prefer to smell the armpits of those hot OLs in sleeveless blouse ..kinky...or maybe when the train jerks, can lean forward, grab hold and lick some nice cleavage..joking bro

84gunner
25-01-2010, 08:05 PM
oh yes... that goes the same for shanghai. all public transport during peak hour are so packed that the ladies do not even bother putting their hands across their chest when the move past the guys. sometimes even while they are standing, they will just press their breast against my back.

The diff between PRC gals n SG gals is tat many PRC gals didnt tink or really bother that much about a little brush or contact. While most SG gals have the mentality tat all guys' minds are about sex n touching females' bodies 2 satisfy their sexual urge, after cheap thrills, taking advantage, outraging modesty, etc. In fact, most gals in the region have similar mentality as PRC gals.

The Law in SG doesn't help either. U don't hear that many cases of guys being charged in Court n sent to jail + caning for molest. SG Law gives the benefit of doubt to the females, I know of a friend who was framed, but then, lan-lan, just his luck n life.

Many if not most girls in Shanghai are flat chested, no boobs, no butt. Northern gals have better figures, and bigger build too. Too bad, I didn't have much chance to take MRT / bus to/from work when I was in Beijing.

Priestsg
25-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Always go work with my gf around 8+am and off work.
Not much chance to openly see and bio around, kana spotted by my gf afew time i tried to bio other babes.

nearly got my head chop off hahaaa

But i have to agreed, morning and evening crowd sometimes do make our day, especially when you are on the escalator and you see someone on top having a very short skirts!!

Bangster
25-01-2010, 11:33 PM
I hate crowded train. Cause I am tall, I mostly smell their hair n if got hard on, my expression sure sees by other. On top of that, woman with low cut, thought i aim at them when I look down! :mad:

Good what...when you get a hard on and a girl spotted your facial expression, she can either hang her handbag on your cock or use your cock as a grab-bar..