PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex With Condom

headup
26-11-2007, 06:38 AM
I performed oral sex on a ahqua with condom on a dare by my friend. Used a condom throughout, did not kiss and she did not touch me bird bird too, can I get STD? Whats my risk? Thank!

sammyboyfor
26-11-2007, 10:05 AM
I performed oral sex on a ahqua with condom on a dare by my friend. Used a condom throughout, did not kiss and she did not touch me bird bird too, can I get STD? Whats my risk? Thank!

Ah quas are are referred to as "he" or "it"... not "she".

Your std risk is very low.

lolly pop
26-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Haha, I also get confused what threadstarter referring to .... on AhGua ... she or he , cunt or penis oral ????? :confused:

sammyboyfor
26-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Haha, I also get confused what threadstarter referring to .... on AhGua ... she or he , cunt or penis oral ????? :confused:

It all depends whether it is pre op or post op. Since the threadstarter PERFORMED oral sex, I can only assume it was a pre op ahqua and he sucked its condom protected dick.

Valerian
27-11-2007, 06:52 PM

U mean u blew an ah gua ?

vlpalace
30-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Your risk is as long your condom did not break !!

AfA_hmor
30-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Ah quas are are referred to as "he" or "it"... not "she".

With all due respect Bro Sam, 'Ah gua's are human beings too.
It's true that they may be different from regular people, but we all have our quirks. Come on, Bros here who use FLs and WLs aren't exactly considered to be the shining beacons of moral and upright society either. We are all different, we are all human, they have feelings just like you and I. I don't think you should be encouraging people to put down the transgender people.
You don't have encourage homophobia, or transphobia, you don't have to add to the discrimination they face in life.
Let them be what they want to be, they have it hard enough already.

coolstyler
03-12-2007, 04:41 PM
treat everyone equal. If we dare to have paid sex, we must dare to bear risks too.

checkup if not comfortable

Schweinehund
06-12-2007, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=AfA_hmor;2429824]With all due respect Bro Sam, 'Ah gua's are human beings too.
QUOTE]

True but Bro Sam was just pointing out Ah guas should not be refer to as a female gender.

ChemistryLover
08-12-2007, 01:45 AM
it will be very low as condom is used. Plus no kiss... hopefully no open cuts.. that possibility is really low.

Bullyboys
14-12-2007, 08:08 PM
if u r sick dont go FL.

Borat_sg
15-12-2007, 08:30 AM
stds transmission is low but u can still get herpes this way.

CelestialBeing
21-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Without condom, the risk is not high already. But bear in mind bros, there is always a risk.

AfA_hmor
22-12-2007, 08:52 PM
True but Bro Sam was just pointing out Ah guas should not be refer to as a female gender.

When Sam said 'it', it was more like they should not be treated as human at all. 'It' is what you use to refer to animals and objects.
I think they can be refered to using female pronouns. Just to respect their identity. Same as we try to respect ppl's religion and beliefs, within reasonable limits, no matter how ridiculous it may seem sometimes.
Won't argue with you over this lah. Everyone got own point of view. Peace.