PDA

View Full Version : Background Check of Your Helper

MaraGuru
04-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Hmmm anyone did a background check on your helper?

I just found out my helper is a FL in Indonesia, and she shared what she did during sex.

sammy124
04-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Interesting history, won't be ur helper soon when you share the history to ur family :)

cupid xpress
04-08-2020, 09:29 PM

I just found out my helper is a FL in Indonesia, and she shared what she did during sex.

That will be nice

biahcm
04-08-2020, 09:46 PM
FL not in demand in Indonesia? Otherwise she won't be here to be domestic helper

sexcision
04-08-2020, 11:19 PM
FL not in demand in Indonesia? Otherwise she won't be here to be domestic helper

My guess is that she comes here legally to work as helper but at the same time continue to be FL but with higher returns.

Maybe TS can "help" her? Or maybe introduce her some client from here?

DeadlyWiper
04-08-2020, 11:33 PM
My guess is that she comes here legally to work as helper but at the same time continue to be FL but with higher returns.

Maybe TS can "help" her? Or maybe introduce her some client from here?

If the rate is lower than normal, why not? :)

SBMEDSUP
05-08-2020, 07:05 AM
Best dun eat and shit same place.

plutonite
05-08-2020, 07:10 AM
How you got to start the conversation bro....and how she dare to own up about her life back there...?

MaraGuru
06-08-2020, 11:20 AM
How you got to start the conversation bro....and how she dare to own up about her life back there...?

After a month she came to work at my house, I was just asking her if she got a maid friends here and so on, then asked her what she did in Jakarta as her kampong and city the distance is quite far apart. After chatting, she told her close friend working as FL - like prostitute - guys paying her friend for 2 to 3 hrs in the hotel. And she mentioned that her friend even asked her to join and watch only.

After CB, I find that her story all not linked up. One fine day, when she and me were alone at house, i decided to flip the stone and see what is below. So I told her about the stuff she mentioned couldn't linked to form a story. And I asked her, you have sex before, at hotel etc...then I told her I am concern about STD and ask her for details...from there she told me she loved rough sex and raw sex. With condom she cant feel the cock and if she can't enjoy sex, she will be very unhappy. She did 70% raw sex, and love cow girl also. She is 36C and 25". Can imagine how hot if she is naked, at that moment feel like raping her.....everyday she is wearing a super tight tee shirt, with her susu so outstanding. She told she is shaved as well and will be super horny after her period. So, jokingly telling her, not wonder some day she in the toilet for so long, and her reply was shocking - she was smiling with her reply - sir, I was rubbing inside.

She mentioned she is always horny, even my kids noticed that she will be in the toilet for more 30min. Basically she rub every night, and noticed after her shower her expression also different, look very satisfy. That type that just kanna fucked to the max. Only thing is her legs not jelly or apart......I offered her to get her a vibrator or sex toy....kns she asked can buy online or buy at the shop...

plutonite
06-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Wah...you so lucky to have this maid but must be very careful bro coz she might turn the table around too. Btw nice information from the maid.

After a month she came to work at my house, I was just asking her if she got a maid friends here and so on, then asked her what she did in Jakarta as her kampong and city the distance is quite far apart. After chatting, she told her close friend working as FL - like prostitute - guys paying her friend for 2 to 3 hrs in the hotel. And she mentioned that her friend even asked her to join and watch only.

After CB, I find that her story all not linked up. One fine day, when she and me were alone at house, i decided to flip the stone and see what is below. So I told her about the stuff she mentioned couldn't linked to form a story. And I asked her, you have sex before, at hotel etc...then I told her I am concern about STD and ask her for details...from there she told me she loved rough sex and raw sex. With condom she cant feel the cock and if she can't enjoy sex, she will be very unhappy. She did 70% raw sex, and love cow girl also. She is 36C and 25". Can imagine how hot if she is naked, at that moment feel like raping her.....everyday she is wearing a super tight tee shirt, with her susu so outstanding. She told she is shaved as well and will be super horny after her period. So, jokingly telling her, not wonder some day she in the toilet for so long, and her reply was shocking - she was smiling with her reply - sir, I was rubbing inside.

She mentioned she is always horny, even my kids noticed that she will be in the toilet for more 30min. Basically she rub every night, and noticed after her shower her expression also different, look very satisfy. That type that just kanna fucked to the max. Only thing is her legs not jelly or apart......I offered her to get her a vibrator or sex toy....kns she asked can buy online or buy at the shop...

liber69
06-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Be careful bro.

She may be setting a trap and your family is the ransom.

bignehneh
06-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Best case. Wife working can get a blowjob anytime. Don’t even need to go outside to get sucked off

BushTracker
07-08-2020, 09:23 AM

Wah bro, you have huge temptation at home. Good luck, either way.

Gettothechoppa
07-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Will end up full scale banging sessions la.

tsuna7
07-08-2020, 11:11 AM

they will do STD checks la bro relax, its a MOM regulation for Domestic helper to do this check before they are approved to work for u.. she is safe.. u can help her or let us help her with her needs also can..

MaraGuru
07-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Wah bro, you have huge temptation at home. Good luck, either way.

Not huge, is very huge. Recently, noticed she will standby very close to me when we chatting. A few times, wondering when i walked pass her, she purposing get her butt to brush thru my hand or accidentally. Of course, you can feel her butt tender feel when brushing thru'.

Like some of you mentioned, is high risk. Indeed, very high risk. Last week, she told me needs to buy bra and panties, and asking me if can bring her to buy. After buying, the next day, she told me she took photo with her on bra and panties and is in her hand. Omg, how or what to react? I can't jut tell her to show me right? Every day, her 36C poking out so outstandingly.

blastit
07-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Not huge, is very huge. Recently, noticed she will standby very close to me when we chatting. A few times, wondering when i walked pass her, she purposing get her butt to brush thru my hand or accidentally. Of course, you can feel her butt tender feel when brushing thru'.

Like some of you mentioned, is high risk. Indeed, very high risk. Last week, she told me needs to buy bra and panties, and asking me if can bring her to buy. After buying, the next day, she told me she took photo with her on bra and panties and is in her hand. Omg, how or what to react? I can't jut tell her to show me right? Every day, her 36C poking out so outstandingly.

Wa bro, this is classic case of not eating and shitting at home.
Temptation is one thing if not caught.

If you are caught, ain't great for the family.

MaraGuru
07-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Wa bro, this is classic case of not eating and shitting at home.
Temptation is one thing if not caught.

If you are caught, ain't great for the family.

Yes, correct. Nowadays when talk to her, she will use seductive voice to reply. Try scolding her, kns she machiam feel very shiok. Voice become even softer...

MaraGuru
07-08-2020, 07:28 PM
This evening while chatting with her, hmm i saw her looking at my cock area for at least 2 times, while we chatting on some interesting topic. I told her a broke an egg, and she can use the protein for her face. Told me smelly, and i asked how you know....she just gave a notti smile and look at my cock area. Second round, we were talking about using which knife. And she told she prefer the long type of knife and again look at my cock area. I was. testing water when she standing very close to me, i purpose touch her hand and arm pretending to take something on the other side of her. Though she will move aside, but surprisedly she stand there and wanna take something from my side instead. Damn close to her susu, am sure just another 1cm my arm could feel her susu rubbing on it.

I think one fine night, she might whats app me to go to her room in the middle of night. She told me after her menses she will be very horny.

Any one had similar situation like me? Advise advise.....

MaraGuru
08-08-2020, 02:45 PM
This morning saw the helper washing the mixer hook and she was telling me she wanna wash it clear clear and rubbing it slowly....and giving me a dirty and notti smile.

That is the hook she was washing and that is how wash the hook...she showing me slowing rubbing and stroking it on the hook.

Kovovo
08-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Wa Lao this one can tear your family apart

MaraGuru
08-08-2020, 07:37 PM

U bet man. Just now she was cutting the potatoes, told her don't cut so big only. Her reply stressed the BIGGGG ohhhhh, then give me a notti looks. After my son took her mobile to play game, suddenly recalled she took her photo in bra and panties, so asked her, did you remember to delete your sexy photo? She smiling so seductive .... tell me she locked it. Hmm wondering she said not for her bf and she will delete it. Just now got the urge to ask her to show me......i believe she got her nude photo and video in her mobile. One day must try to access her folder....any one know to hack? Not surprise that she took her own video while showering, rubbing or fingering....today still peek at my cock area....guess must be her period over now super horny....everything she talk can relate to sex, just now when she washing the hook must be very wet.

LittleGiant
08-08-2020, 08:29 PM
U bet man. Just now she was cutting the potatoes, told her don't cut so big only. Her reply stressed the BIGGGG ohhhhh, then give me a notti looks. After my son took her mobile to play game, suddenly recalled she took her photo in bra and panties, so asked her, did you remember to delete your sexy photo? She smiling so seductive .... tell me she locked it. Hmm wondering she said not for her bf and she will delete it. Just now got the urge to ask her to show me......i believe she got her nude photo and video in her mobile. One day must try to access her folder....any one know to hack? Not surprise that she took her own video while showering, rubbing or fingering....today still peek at my cock area....guess must be her period over now super horny....everything she talk can relate to sex, just now when she washing the hook must be very wet.

Ask her out for sex la, hack what

I Love Boobs
08-08-2020, 11:13 PM
You posted previously your helper was a virgin?

diputs1269
09-08-2020, 12:30 AM
TS maid is so inviting and tempting. Cheers!

junmin95
09-08-2020, 01:40 AM
they will do STD checks la bro relax, its a MOM regulation for Domestic helper to do this check before they are approved to work for u.. she is safe.. u can help her or let us help her with her needs also can..

you sure the STD check will cover everything? Because my family's helper got HSV never tell us really WTF KNN!?

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW. End up they recommend us this Myanmar maid. Her looks soso and she claim can hold "ah gong" to shower so we decide to get her. Fast forward 1 year later, got one week, my wife notice the maid keep scratching her below like machiam itchy. We talked to maid in private and she said got rashes want to go see doctor. Wife brought her to GP and doctor said looks like outbreak of herpes. I was damm du lan because supposedly got STD check. Called the agent they say the MOM requirement test is only TB, hepatitis B, VDRL Syphilis, HIV only. Never test for HSV aka herpes. Also, herpes very easy contagious one and not curable. Read up online say as long skin contact with open sore can kena. In the end, we immediately send her back to agency to process send back to foreign country. We also had to spend about $100+ each to go get tested by doctor to see if we kena HSV. Heng results come back negative for my family.

Subsequently, we found another helper from philippines. Wife insist bring her to do additional herpes test. Heng result also negative.

So those with fdw better be careful. Gahmen test is not test everything one.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-permit-for-foreign-domestic-worker/eligibility-and-requirements/medical-examination

https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/documents/services-forms/passes/medical_form.pdf?la=en&hash=021CF7AE5739742F11DAB74413066251

This evening while chatting with her, hmm i saw her looking at my cock area for at least 2 times, while we chatting on some interesting topic. I told her a broke an egg, and she can use the protein for her face. Told me smelly, and i asked how you know....she just gave a notti smile and look at my cock area. Second round, we were talking about using which knife. And she told she prefer the long type of knife and again look at my cock area. I was. testing water when she standing very close to me, i purpose touch her hand and arm pretending to take something on the other side of her. Though she will move aside, but surprisedly she stand there and wanna take something from my side instead. Damn close to her susu, am sure just another 1cm my arm could feel her susu rubbing on it.

I think one fine night, she might whats app me to go to her room in the middle of night. She told me after her menses she will be very horny.

Any one had similar situation like me? Advise advise.....

Good luck piaking your maid. Hope you don't mysteriously get any herpes or std if not si bei hard to explain to wife. Safest play is Handjob or covered blowjob. if not grind through clothes also song.

LittleGiant
09-08-2020, 11:21 AM
you sure the STD check will cover everything? Because my family's helper got HSV never tell us really WTF KNN!?

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW. End up they recommend us this Myanmar maid. Her looks soso and she claim can hold "ah gong" to shower so we decide to get her. Fast forward 1 year later, got one week, my wife notice the maid keep scratching her below like machiam itchy. We talked to maid in private and she said got rashes want to go see doctor. Wife brought her to GP and doctor said looks like outbreak of herpes. I was damm du lan because supposedly got STD check. Called the agent they say the MOM requirement test is only TB, hepatitis B, VDRL Syphilis, HIV only. Never test for HSV aka herpes. Also, herpes very easy contagious one and not curable. Read up online say as long skin contact with open sore can kena. In the end, we immediately send her back to agency to process send back to foreign country. We also had to spend about $100+ each to go get tested by doctor to see if we kena HSV. Heng results come back negative for my family.

Subsequently, we found another helper from philippines. Wife insist bring her to do additional herpes test. Heng result also negative.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-permit-for-foreign-domestic-worker/eligibility-and-requirements/medical-examination

https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/documents/services-forms/passes/medical_form.pdf?la=en&hash=021CF7AE5739742F11DAB74413066251

Good luck piaking your maid. Hope you don't mysteriously get any herpes or std if not si bei hard to explain to wife. Safest play is Handjob or covered blowjob. if not grind through clothes also song.

Thanks for sharing, so for std test is $100+ for maid too?

Gettothechoppa
09-08-2020, 11:21 AM

Relak i reckon this is just a story. :D

MaraGuru
09-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Relak i reckon this is just a story. :D

Is real life bro. Noted that she stop holding her front tee and bend down. Even when I am in front of her, she just bend and show her langkang. This morning told me her susu pain when running, then ask her how come, kns while talking to me she cupping and squeezing her susu, then I told her to rub too much when showering...she will again give her notti smile....afternoon keep complaining hot and warm and start to flap her tee....me more daring a bit this time, told her to strip off lor.....she will smile smile....what does that means?

Rickey
09-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Is real life bro. Noted that she stop holding her front tee and bend down. Even when I am in front of her, she just bend and show her langkang. This morning told me her susu pain when running, then ask her how come, kns while talking to me she cupping and squeezing her susu, then I told her to rub too much when showering...she will again give her notti smile....afternoon keep complaining hot and warm and start to flap her tee....me more daring a bit this time, told her to strip off lor.....she will smile smile....what does that means?
Walau...TS' helper is a v. notti girl leh, so sexually seductive in the house :p:o...v. hard to find this type of maid...wats it means is she is shy lor to take off her tee by herself, want to help her do it ??? :confused::o...haha...nah kidding nia...make sure yr wife is ok to all this teasing TS ;):o...o/w u "wan ton" :p

Rickey
09-08-2020, 05:26 PM

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW. End up they recommend us this Myanmar maid. Her looks soso and she claim can hold "ah gong" to shower so we decide to get her. Fast forward 1 year later, got one week, my wife notice the maid keep scratching her below like machiam itchy.

Agreed, all kinds of blood test or medical checks r specific only for wat u want to find out as per doctor's request...it does not cover everything else related or not...so don't be so naive...must know wat EXACTLY the tests r for

junmin95
09-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Thanks for sharing, so for std test is $100+ for maid too?

We brought the maid to GP, the doctor + nurse examine in the room while we wait outside. Then come in time, the doctor say most likely is herpes. My wife was stunned (she is quite conservative kind and stigma against STDs). We then ask the GP about herpes and although the GP assure us that as long we not in contact with the sores, we are safe, my wife and I still don't feel safe. So we arrange with the doctor to do the HSV Serology test which I remember amount to about $100++ per person. We never test the maid though because we send her back immediately that day we found out.

MaraGuru
09-08-2020, 07:45 PM
We brought the maid to GP, the doctor + nurse examine in the room while we wait outside. Then come in time, the doctor say most likely is herpes. My wife was stunned (she is quite conservative kind and stigma against STDs). We then ask the GP about herpes and although the GP assure us that as long we not in contact with the sores, we are safe, my wife and I still don't feel safe. So we arrange with the doctor to do the HSV Serology test which I remember amount to about $100++ per person. We never test the maid though because we send her back immediately that day we found out.

Maybe she gotten it in here and not in Myan

MaraGuru
09-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Walau...TS' helper is a v. notti girl leh, so sexually seductive in the house :p:o...v. hard to find this type of maid...wats it means is she is shy lor to take off her tee by herself, want to help her do it ??? :confused::o...haha...nah kidding nia...make sure yr wife is ok to all this teasing TS ;):o...o/w u "wan ton" :p

Just now wife was out, so went to chat more on her photo. She told me she changed her password regularly and i told her if she forget her password don't come to me. And she said me, "why sir?" So i told later i can see all her bra and panties or even naked photo, then how?

Her reply is very shocking, sir never mind let you one person see. I thought I heard wrongly, so I asked her again what did you say? and she repeated the same thing. I said you sure or not, she said yes is ok to let you see.

Rickey
09-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Just now wife was out, so went to chat more on her photo. She told me she changed her password regularly and i told her if she forget her password don't come to me. And she said me, "why sir?" So i told later i can see all her bra and panties or even naked photo, then how?

Her reply is very shocking, sir never mind let you one person see. I thought I heard wrongly, so I asked her again what did you say? and she repeated the same thing. I said you sure or not, she said yes is ok to let you see.
Ho say liao bro !!....u lucky dude :)...so fast u conquered her liao :D...she is all yours to eat for lunch, dinner n supper :p:o..hehe...envy u leh ;)...don't forget abt us bros here hor ;)

the observer
09-08-2020, 11:41 PM
What’s the cost of a divorce these days?
Especially for those getting accused or caught for adultery.

I hope TS is good in probability distribution, and calculating expected values.

Just like an actuarist.

At least then you can mathematically gauge whether it’s cheaper to engage a FL or not.

xxlxx
10-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Ya... Better be careful with such in-house Dh, unless you don’t value your family.

Kinda feel for u.

Good - found a Super slutty n willing Dh
Bad - she’s is in your home.

MaraGuru
11-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Ya... Better be careful with such in-house Dh, unless you don’t value your family.

Kinda feel for u.

Good - found a Super slutty n willing Dh
Bad - she’s is in your home.

Very high risk, thats why today stay out whole day......let it calm down...

hamka
11-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Wise choice, bro. I feel super tempted while reading your story, so what more that you are the one that is experiencing it now.

meowmeow1991
11-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Bro TS, maybe tell your maid you have friend to introduce lar, pick a random bro here and share her contact with, help to put down her fire. So you and your family wont get burnt. Hehe.

Fat Fatt
11-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Bro TS, maybe tell your maid you have friend to introduce lar, pick a random bro here and share her contact with, help to put down her fire. So you and your family wont get burnt. Hehe.

Great suggestion. The usual wise saying of “never eat and shit in the same place“ is always applicable.

NightProwler
11-08-2020, 11:10 AM

Wise choice Bro! It is simply not worth it! Imagine being caught and all the alimony and all, end day, you get caught because of a maid! Not worth it!

May I offer you a suggestion, just go into the bathroom and jack it off immediately everytime the urge comes. We men know what it is like, once we jack it off, the urge reduces significantly. Plus, Bro MaraGuru never talk about the looks of the Helper? Is she attractive looks wise? Or its just figure good? Try to find the things about her that will put you off? Like dirty nails? Curly dry hair etc? Worse case, find some good ML and get it over and done with!

Simply not worth it!

the observer
11-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Wise choice Bro! It is simply not worth it! Imagine being caught and all the alimony and all, end day, you get caught because of a maid! Not worth it!

May I offer you a suggestion, just go into the bathroom and jack it off immediately everytime the urge comes. We men know what it is like, once we jack it off, the urge reduces significantly. Plus, Bro MaraGuru never talk about the looks of the Helper? Is she attractive looks wise? Or its just figure good? Try to find the things about her that will put you off? Like dirty nails? Curly dry hair etc? Worse case, find some good ML and get it over and done with!

Simply not worth it!

If I was in your shoes, will transfer the maid out.
Why keep temptation in the hse?
A broken family because of a maid is one of the worst mistakes one can make.

A FL is cheaper and fuss free.

MaraGuru
11-08-2020, 11:52 AM

This one no off day....and she told me a lot of her friends in Singapore have been fucking around for $$$, TOP up etc......is like OMG....wanted but can't do anything. I believed she has been peeking at my cock to see any erection, she told me she is very horny type.

MaraGuru
11-08-2020, 11:56 AM
If I was in your shoes, will transfer the maid out.
Why keep temptation in the hse?
A broken family because of a maid is one of the worst mistakes one can make.

A FL is cheaper and fuss free.

Hmmmm I thought of it but now new maid additional SGD1,500. Also, what to tell my wife to transfer? Later the maid anyhow say things at agency, like sir wanted to fuck her but failed thats why send her away? Later police come will be Atomic bomb......I rather keep quiet, play by ear.....

plutonite
11-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Yah good decision to make it bro...if not all can go down south.

Hmmmm I thought of it but now new maid additional SGD1,500. Also, what to tell my wife to transfer? Later the maid anyhow say things at agency, like sir wanted to fuck her but failed thats why send her away? Later police come will be Atomic bomb......I rather keep quiet, play by ear.....

the observer
11-08-2020, 12:52 PM

$1500.
You can surely pay.

The longer you keep her, the more likely you’ll dig a bigger hole.

the observer
11-08-2020, 12:54 PM
This is not even a free fck.
Only the upfront cost free.

The future cost is a huge embarrassment to you and your family if you were caught bedding your own maid.

There’s the saying. If you want milk, buy milk.
Don’t bring the cow back.

MaraGuru
11-08-2020, 01:09 PM
$1500.
You can surely pay.

The longer you keep her, the more likely you’ll dig a bigger hole.

Getting a maid now, is no longer fast and easy. Agency must do the SHN for 14 days and do swab test. 14 days Indo and 14 days in SG.

Can avoid alone with her, will have to do it.

MaraGuru
11-08-2020, 01:10 PM
This is not even a free fck.
Only the upfront cost free.

The future cost is a huge embarrassment to you and your family if you were caught bedding your own maid.

There’s the saying. If you want milk, buy milk.
Don’t bring the cow back.

See can tahan until her contract end.....blast on her last day at work

TommyPingPong
11-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Thank you for tell us this! If the rest of brudders gong gong thinking passing MOM Medical means 100% safe and can bong maids raw, it is not safe at all! There are many forms of STDs! MOM test only ONE STD!

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW.

jacky43
11-08-2020, 04:50 PM
This yr! The mother of all medical test is Swab test. Is good to be back. Got problems locking in. They say. When there is a will to find it. I will find the key to unlock the door.

LittleGiant
11-08-2020, 05:47 PM

Best choice

MaraGuru
11-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Guess what....just now she said me, Sir you itchy? I replied, what itchy? You where itchy? She just keeps quiet and smile...

meowmeow1991
11-08-2020, 07:44 PM
This one no off day....and she told me a lot of her friends in Singapore have been fucking around for $$$, TOP up etc......is like OMG....wanted but can't do anything. I believed she has been peeking at my cock to see any erection, she told me she is very horny type.

Bro, like this real dangerous, already mentioned all the $$$ her friends got, if you up her, very high chance got blackmailed those. I also agree like other bro suggest above, send her away. If one day she ki xiao want break your family apart, tell your wife you touchy touchy, you kena gaolat.

Better dont play with fire. Shes just a maid, you up already, the consequences you may not be able to handle, for her just go back own homeland or find a new employer, for you the damage once is done, can never recover.

plutonite
11-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Guess what....just now she said me, Sir you itchy? I replied, what itchy? You where itchy? She just keeps quiet and smile...

What....!!!! Bro you got to be very careful siak....if not you kena from her. Like what other said too. Got to think of family 1st.

ibanezjem555
11-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Barrel of TNT with the fuse burning in plain sight..
Don't shit in your backyard Bro.

the observer
11-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Bro, like this real dangerous, already mentioned all the $$$ her friends got, if you up her, very high chance got blackmailed those. I also agree like other bro suggest above, send her away. If one day she ki xiao want break your family apart, tell your wife you touchy touchy, you kena gaolat.

Better dont play with fire. Shes just a maid, you up already, the consequences you may not be able to handle, for her just go back own homeland or find a new employer, for you the damage once is done, can never recover.

Actually excellent point man.
Black mail.
The boss definitely has way more to lose than the maid.

roflolmao
12-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Maybe provide us with her photos to look see look see?

shhhhh
12-08-2020, 03:29 AM

Find someone you trust the most on this forum, or a personal friend you trust and get the person to message the maid, build the relationship and see if this maid is legit horny dtf or just trying to trap you and blackmail you (in the case you give in to her advances).

sexcision
12-08-2020, 08:27 AM

Ya agree lol, give her day off but it's not for her gathering with her other FLs friends.
Give her days off to meet other bros here who will be Queing to help her ease her itch :)

Steventan
12-08-2020, 08:33 AM

Proceed with Caution :o

Rickey
12-08-2020, 08:53 AM
So touching to see that there r so many good bros in tis forum offering their good advices to TS :)

MaraGuru
12-08-2020, 01:35 PM

I trying to find some photo my kid took for her.

MaraGuru
12-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Proceed with Caution :o

I am thinking something not very right also. Today she was like purposely standing behind me and so fucking close that when you move you could rub on her tit. Last week, I purposing told her, your susu so big don't stand so close to me hor, later I suddenly touch or rub how? Her reply, "sir, is ok lah"

A few weeks earlier, i was resting my arm on the opened fridge door and she was just stand in front of the door where my hand is exactly same level at her susu....that time really naturally wanna feel and squeeze her susu...it was just 5cm apart.

junmin95
12-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Find someone you trust the most on this forum, or a personal friend you trust and get the person to message the maid, build the relationship and see if this maid is legit horny dtf or just trying to trap you and blackmail you (in the case you give in to her advances).

best is find your friend (preferably single man who is daring), to go jio her go out be fwb.

then once he establish trust with her. ask him play blindfold game with her.
then invite you into hotel room while she blindfolded. then you can piak piak her liao lor. :o

anyway above just fantasy suggestion. moi not responsible for any coincidence in real life.

meowmeow1991
12-08-2020, 08:33 PM
best is find your friend (preferably single man who is daring), to go jio her go out be fwb.

then once he establish trust with her. ask him play blindfold game with her.
then invite you into hotel room while she blindfolded. then you can piak piak her liao lor. :o

anyway above just fantasy suggestion. moi not responsible for any coincidence in real life.

Hahaha. Cannot, this kind can be sued one if you dont have her consent to have sex with another guy, is consider a rape case i think.

MaraGuru
13-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Hahaha. Cannot, this kind can be sued one if you dont have her consent to have sex with another guy, is consider a rape case i think.

Yes is rape case, a similar case recent.

Last night, when happened to walk pass the toilet and she was just out of her shower. And can't help it but to notice that she looks like wasn't wearing any panties. As she was wearing those very soft cotton pants to bed every night, when she walked you could see she butt cheek feel very bouncy as if no support inside. Cant help it, steal a few more look. Wanna asked her, nothing inside?

MaoSanWang
14-08-2020, 01:24 AM
I know this is a horny forum, but there are some chiong guidelines I believe in.

one of them is "Don't Shit In Your Own Back Yard".
What r the possible consequences? :D

Always Rule with the big head.

MaraGuru
14-08-2020, 10:34 AM
I know this is a horny forum, but there are some chiong guidelines I believe in.

one of them is "Don't Shit In Your Own Back Yard".
What r the possible consequences? :D

Always Rule with the big head.

Sometimes real time can be very impulsed. Now always having this thought wanna bring her go hotel and have a good time there.......but will have to wait until a day. before her contract end and fly back....

DTCEPL
14-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Sometimes real time can be very impulsed. Now always having this thought wanna bring her go hotel and have a good time there.......but will have to wait until a day. before her contract end and fly back....

Bro problems does not end when her contracts ends and she fly back. Domestic workers are all very familiar with the local regulations and locations, she can always fly back to work with another employer the next day and haunt u for a few more years breaking up your family and threaten u for $ etc. She can appear at your door step any moment even after she ends her contract with your family. Avoid at all cost bro!

MaraGuru
14-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Bro problems does not end when her contracts ends and she fly back. Domestic workers are all very familiar with the local regulations and locations, she can always fly back to work with another employer the next day and haunt u for a few more years breaking up your family and threaten u for $ etc. She can appear at your door step any moment even after she ends her contract with your family. Avoid at all cost bro!

Lai lai lai, bro you sounded u experienced it before. Share share leh....today think she is a bit on the hot side, talk to me so seductive and stand so close also.

meowmeow1991
14-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Proceed with care leh bro. Think about all the consequences.
If she telling your her friends all earning $ from sex, dont expect her to give free fuck, sure ask money after. Otherwise blackmail you.

peterong
15-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Really want see her pic.she pretty?
Can send her pic?
Thanks

DTCEPL
18-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Lai lai lai, bro you sounded u experienced it before. Share share leh....today think she is a bit on the hot side, talk to me so seductive and stand so close also.

I experienced alot of nonsense but may not be directly similar or relevant. Many imagined that the relationship may end the moment she ends her contract with your family. Why think so? She can still work for another employer and she knows her way around Singapore and to your house/apartment, not that Singapore is as big as China or US that may deter most from travelling too far off, nothing and no one is stopping her from looking u up after the contract. Avoid at all cost, she knows your family, knows your numbers, may even know where u work, may know where your in-laws stay etc.

Thats why many Bros advised against playing at own backyard, not worth a cent endangering your own family and career.

LordVader
18-08-2020, 03:22 PM

Didn't you post an entire series of how you fk your maid recently? :cool: