PDA

View Full Version : PRC Slim Leggy Model$60

Horchew
25-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Pics Link:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer2.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer2.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer62-1.jpg

Bros abv 20pts.. PM me for her number. She's 1 goodsvc oriented gal, not a time watcher N def good value $ :D

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer62-1.jpg

Horchew
25-11-2007, 08:23 AM
More Pics to cummmm......

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer1.jpg

Her pinky .. I like best!!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer9.jpg
WOW those slim slender leggggssss

Cummon
25-11-2007, 08:25 AM
TS care to tell more about what she offers, such as BBBJ,frenching ...?

Horchew
25-11-2007, 08:26 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer7.jpg

FR coming later, I wanna sleep now coz just returned fro a 6hrs marathon sexcapade with her :p Best Bonk, a worthwhile finale to close 2007!!!!

Horchew
25-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Wah so fast got request arhhh?
Yes, she does BBBJ, Frenching, bath soaping, balls licking & slurping :D

A 5.1 surround stereo effect too...

fcuksam
25-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Wah, legs look very nice to lick too. The 5.1 sound is it DTS or THX?

kenzoJR
25-11-2007, 09:37 AM

Bro,...mind share this contact?? Looking @ the photos really stim liao.

lglg666
25-11-2007, 10:23 AM
See you found another sweet looking gem....bro :)

ezez11
25-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi Bro Horchew,

Very nice figure and legs! Great job! Up u already.

Can you share her contact no.?

cheers,

BigBoy123
25-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi bro can msg me her contact. your private msg if full .thank

benglian
25-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Bro,

Able to share ??

fun4evergood
25-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Please put me in the queue...... :)

lacoruna69
25-11-2007, 11:42 AM
1. How tall is she?

Horchew
25-11-2007, 05:49 PM
She's 1.78m tall, Fair skin, chatty & sweet smile. Best of all, No armpit hair ;)
Well grommed & carries herself with certain disposition of a charismatic model.. not those "Dao-Dao" snobish attitude type. I found her to be capable of having a good conversation with, sort of a well-lerned type. That's her plus point too... besides her killer hot bod!!

Contacts coming on the way, btw any bros here having problms logging on? I've been having tis routing problem to SB forum. damned frust!

lacoruna69
25-11-2007, 06:01 PM
She's 1.78m tall, Fair skin, chatty & sweet smile. Best of all, No armpit hair

Wow, the tallest I'd tried was 1.77m. This one will break record.

SBF is having some files transfer ops. Me entering using new IP add.
http://208.79.206.243

This should be a temp address until everything is stable.

Horchew
25-11-2007, 06:24 PM
All request given out as of 6:23pm... awaiting ur FR plz bros. I believ bros who try her sure song-song till Jurong :D

lacoruna69
25-11-2007, 06:30 PM
All request given out as of 6:23pm... awaiting ur FR plz bros. I believ bros who try her sure song-song till Jurong

Me sucker for tall gals. Confirm try as long she maintain at $60.:D

loveFL
25-11-2007, 07:26 PM
hi,

Care to share the contact.

Thanks in advance.:)

XR29
25-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi,

Yr PM is full.Care to PM me her contact.Thks in advance.:)

roxyff
25-11-2007, 07:56 PM
bro ur mailbox full liao! can pm me the contact pls!!! CHEERS TO U!!!

xiao_cong
25-11-2007, 08:50 PM
hi bro, can u giv me her contact number k

Fruiteefruit
25-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi bro,

Tried to send you pm many times but your mailbox always full. I guess its expected. May I get the contact from you please? Will definitely do up the FR after trying her.

Thanks.

Cytan7
25-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Care to share contact, bro Horchew?

heatingup
26-11-2007, 12:50 AM
All request given out as of 6:23pm... awaiting ur FR plz bros. I believ bros who try her sure song-song till Jurong :D

bro Horchew,

May I have the contact number of the PRC Slim Leggy Model?
Can u PM me as your inbox is full.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
many thanks.

unclesammi
26-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Wa so long queue. Can i have the contact too? Afternoon will make a visit.:D

samt2046
26-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Me too, free in the afternoon. Please pm her contact.

Cheer

recceboi
26-11-2007, 01:52 AM
same here.. no work today..

May I have the contact number of her??

thanks

ivan078
26-11-2007, 01:59 AM
hi TS, mind share this contact? am free to have a sexcapade with her.. thx..:)

lanchio
26-11-2007, 03:10 AM
hi TS, mind share this contact? am free to have a sexcapade with her.. thx..:)

Well done bro, care to share this gem with me? thanks!!

gc0296
26-11-2007, 10:09 AM
bro cant view the photos leh.

kc36
26-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Care to share . Please pm

Thanx a million

lacoruna69
26-11-2007, 11:26 PM
All request given out as of 6:23pm... awaiting ur FR plz bros. I believe bros who try her sure song-song till Jurong

Thanks Bro for the contact. She really make me song-song till Jurong.........
Makes me wait for her in the room and she never appear. Call her a few times and she off HP. Finally, she return call and said she will arrive in 10 mins. This was 1 hour after telling her my room number. (She agreed she will make it to my room asap)
As expected, she never appear. Never reply my subsequent SMSes.
I really don't understand, everything was ok before the meeting. She replied all my SMS. Meeting was confirmed. Too much business she cannot handle??? Or she kenna bao by some big shot?:mad:
Wasted $20!! I wanted to extend another 1 hour hoping she will arrived but I see no point. If not, $30 wasted liao.

Horchew
27-11-2007, 05:55 AM
Sorry bro. I met her tonight abt 11+ PM when I saw her she was in tears, smells of beer & her 1st words to me were.. "Tai Wo qu kai Ji piao". I was like..:eek: stunned (how to..at 11+ night time??) But after consoling her I realized something tickled in her & caused her reflection in life, she suddenly regretted how she ended up in this state as a hooker:confused: As I mentioned previously in my intro thread, she a well educated & def with a certain "Class" in her. But a long story cut short, she was thrown off-guard in tis line of work in SG (she was told come here for 1mth modelling assg). Left in a lurch in GL, wat choice does she have?? Even to change date on ticket will cost her SG$200+, so she ended up in tears & doldrums (When she saw ur messages, she felt low-esteemed she said) that's why she didn't reply ur message & switch-off her mobile.
When she gained her composure, she called me asking to meet her at her blk downstairs. That's alredy 11+, when I found out abt her sad episode last night. I'm not taking sides, I'm apologizing on her behalf (she felt sorry for U wasted SG$20) N I do felt somehow sorrowful tat some decent girl would ended up in such situation (I'm sure she's not the only 1 here, many had been conned being told lies abt easy money here in Sillypore)

However Life goes on, we too aren't having it easy either eventhough we sometimes spends unnecessarily esp on lousy fucks, really regret & "Pui chow nua" : + the garment really squeezing down our neck.
Really pai-seh bro.. U wasted ur time, $ & lost opportunity. Sorry hor
If U giv her another chance again, I'll remind her to treat U good-good!!

monster.cookie
27-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Yo Bro,

Like this mean she want to go home le or she is still working?

If she is still keen to work, PM me please.

Thanks!

xhardboiled
27-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Damn sad..... hope she'll pick herself up and move on. Feel sorry for her.
Also feel bad that the bro kena aeroplane by her.... if its me- i ll also b pissed too.

Just like the last time- suppos to ON a local FL liao- was rushing down to meet her in a cab as our SMS says all system go - ready for mission liao- but then suddenly when i was about to reach hotel- she sms me to cancel as her last customer was too rough with her and she was too "SORE" to work for the day. I LL got to retreat in a very horny state. Boh pian- FL are human too- they have feelings- if they don't feel good about themselves they also can't give good service and make your time with them enjoyable.

Hope she feels better soon.

......she suddenly regretted how she ended up in this state as a hooker:confused: As I mentioned previously in my intro thread, she a well educated & def with a certain "Class" in her. ......

micheal3373
27-11-2007, 05:38 PM
bro, sorry for flooding ur PM....
hope u can pass me her contact....
thanks..

too_hot
27-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Wah, legs look very nice to lick too. The 5.1 sound is it DTS or THX?

haha....just for ur info, DTS is a surround sound FORMAT (such as Dolby Digital) whereas THX is a CERTIFICATION that a sound system meets or exceeds a certain standard.

cheers :)

Gunner75
27-11-2007, 08:19 PM
More Pics to cummmm......

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/horchew/Summer1.jpg

Her pinky .. I like best!!

Bro, may i have a chance to try this babe?

cheers.

ezez11
27-11-2007, 08:58 PM
So is she is still in business? Any bro tried?

lacoruna69
27-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Really pai-seh bro.. U wasted ur time, $ & lost opportunity. Sorry hor
If U giv her another chance again, I'll remind her to treat U good-good!!

Ok. Understand the situation. Me being soft-hearted, sms her again this afternoon. She told me she was drunk last night as she was sad. Give her the benefit of the doubt. Now I see your message, she's telling the truth. Well, fixed another appt again today. Same time. And she readily agree.
At last, tragedy strucks again. I reached early and sms her. She replied 40 mins later telling me she was having dinner. I was thinking it should be a 20 mins affair. But, it dragged on and she return SMS only 1 hours + later. I was smart this time round. I was already in my house when I received her sms. Have to apologize I can't make it.
You see, I had given another chance and she did it again! If I really go booked the room, I will seriously doubt she will appear. I'm willing to be 'stupid kuku' once, 2 times no way!!

The point is we are willing to give her chance, but with such 'wan dunwan' attitude, it is very difficult. If she cannot make it, at least she should sms. Even then, waiting for her sms tonight makes me vomit blood........

If she thinks she is so 'high class' and is not willing to do FL, please ask her to F*** off from GL! :mad: I have a full time job and I really dun have spare time to be gentleman and wait for her 2 hours every night. Lastly, if she thinks $60 is too low, she can always state her price. Let the Bros here decide whether to try her. I had been playing PRC chicks long enough, no point giving all these sob stories and expect me to feel sorry for her.

ezez11
27-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Ok. The point is we are willing to give her chance, but with such 'wan dunwan' attitude, it is very difficult. If she cannot make it, at least she should sms. Even then, waiting for her sms tonight makes me vomit blood........

Hi Bro, thanks for your update. I think we should skip her.

let's move forward!

lacoruna69
27-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Also feel bad that the bro kena aeroplane by her.... if its me- i ll also b pissed too.
Just like the last time- suppose to ON a local FL liao-

Local FLs always give a lot of excuses and are great candidates for Super Airbus 380 pilots. So, I tend to give them a miss.
Didn't expect to 'play out' by PRC chicks too. Happened to me a few times already.

lacoruna69
27-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Hi Bro, thanks for your update. I think we should skip her.
let's move forward!

Such a gem at such an attractive price. Too bad, can't try her. Think the only winner is Bro Horchew (or some other Bros who had tried her silently.....)

Horchew
28-11-2007, 06:35 AM
I dunno wat happened again last night. Haven't spoken to her yet. I'm putting her in Cold-Storage & won't be giving her contact any further. Unless bros (those I given out earlier) here whu's tried her & post FR otherwise she can go fly her own aeroplane for all I care. I'm an understanding person & I also hate being aeroplane by them. So I empathize with bros here albeit however pretty they R, I will also be damned Pissed off. :mad:

tc6851
03-12-2007, 05:41 PM
sori to heard that she aeroplane some bros here. Anyway I managed to meet wif her last friday. Thanks for TS for the contact.

Gunner75
03-12-2007, 08:24 PM
sori to heard that she aeroplane some bros here. Anyway I managed to meet wif her last friday. Thanks for TS for the contact.

Bro,

did u manage to try her ?:)

cheers.

lacoruna69
03-12-2007, 08:30 PM
I got a few PM from Bros asking for her contact. It is not that I don't want to share. But I feel that TS should be the right person. And he had 'frozen' her. So, have to respect his decision. Sorry.

Horchew
03-12-2007, 09:21 PM
3 bros has tried her, of which 1 has rtf 4 her svc. Howcome bros not posting FR?
I'm hoping it's our bros fro SBF (FR coming??) & not my work frienz otherwise no FR coz I dun tink my uncle friends (Chineze educated oldies)
surf SBF.

tc6851
03-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Bro,

did u manage to try her ?:)

cheers.

Yes. she is tall n lucky i m taller than her :)

Gunner75
05-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Thank u bro Horchew for Summer contacts. Originally wanted to try her over the coming weekend, but she is going back to Dongbei China tomorrow. :(
She sounds so sweet over the phone, but too bad no chance to try her.

Hope she is coming back soon.

Cheers.