PDA

View Full Version : Jalan besar

sammion
29-07-2020, 03:18 AM
Office just moved to jalan besar area, any kind bros able to recommend some places of interest nearby?

In return, i can share some of my other contacts in town or east side (:

thanks in advance..

thoreldan
30-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Office just moved to jalan besar area, any kind bros able to recommend some places of interest nearby?

thanks in advance..

Wow u struck gold leh
Probably 90% of the massage shops there are fuckplace leh.

Jalan besar, dunlop st, mayo st, Maude rd, foch rd.. sure got something suit your taste one whahhah..

GeylangWanderer
30-07-2020, 11:11 PM
There is golden area of fuck shops

sammion
01-08-2020, 12:12 PM
hey bros.. i know the area is famed for fuckshops, but also a lot of crappy ones leh.. that’s why looking for some lobang, anything to share with me?

Cawk
01-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Along the street opposite Sim Lim tower got quite a few of the massage shops, all got FJ. Entrance fees is about 40, fj they will quote 150, but you die die must say 100, eventually they may reduce the price to 120, which i think is still expensive, depends on your nego skills. The girls in those shops are not really lookers. I would recommend one shop around the new world center, the girls there are pretty

sgpiggybank
01-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Mayo street one entrance 50 and FJ 100. No need to bargain but the down side is the FL boobs quite small. Looks is good and figure is slim. Service not bad.

Any others around these area can recommend me?

Cawk
01-08-2020, 02:03 PM
PM me for the one near new world center

sammion
01-08-2020, 03:55 PM
bro piggy bank and cawk, let me pm you guys thanks!

xxFTOxx
01-08-2020, 05:12 PM
bro piggy bank and cawk, let me pm you guys thanks!

Directly opp SL got one. If u want I send u the address lor. Pm rather than talk here better.

akiki15
01-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Hi Bro,

Can send me?

Directly opp SL got one. If u want I send u the address lor. Pm rather than talk here better.

afterburn
01-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Mayo street one entrance 50 and FJ 100. No need to bargain but the down side is the FL boobs quite small. Looks is good and figure is slim. Service not bad.

Tried one at mayo before cb, and yes, fit your description of acceptable looks and slim, but small boobs for an ATB. Initials MM. Same one? Ok ok bonk, not much feels so didn't wanna go back.

zorro539
01-08-2020, 06:31 PM
I think bro afterburn and piggybank referring to same place.

Ecare
01-08-2020, 07:41 PM
Walked around the area just now and entered every shop that I passed by. All buay gum my taste.

Only 1 petite lady with nice tattoo, claiming they only do facial caught my eye. Any kangtao from this lady?

I ended up leaving the place without unloading.

sgpiggybank
01-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Tried one at mayo before cb, and yes, fit your description of acceptable looks and slim, but small boobs for an ATB. Initials MM. Same one? Ok ok bonk, not much feels so didn't wanna go back.

Yes. It is her. Same lor. One time only but price ok n no need nego. I hate nego and later spolit the mood n feel for fj.

thoreldan
01-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Haha MM.. wanted to try but always last min got something on.

How's the service ? Can bbbj or AR ?

phenomenon_68
02-08-2020, 05:12 AM

Bro, can PM location, thanks!

enzyme
02-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Haha MM.. wanted to try but always last min got something on.

How's the service ? Can bbbj or AR ?

If build up chemistry can try ba.

That’s my own assessment of this place.

Don’t like to go from the front door. Too open.

Cawk
02-08-2020, 11:56 AM
For those who pm me to ask me for contacts and address, I will just do a full FR here

I went to this joint nearer to the first day of phase 2, I was walking along the street and found the door secretly open, and I see cameras on the ceilings, so I know this place confirm got happenings.

I went up the stairs and the electromagnet glass door open, i was greeted by a PRC in her 25+, the price list itself says 'facial 30 mins for 40 dollars'. I paid upfront at the counter and I saw a room with bunker beds, the WLs actually live in the shop.

I was brought into a room, the lady told me to shower first. Afterwards, I lie on the bed and the lady begin to do massage on me, but halfway her phone rang and she apologize to me saying she forgot that she had a booking with her regulars so she asked me if its ok to change a WL and I agreed.

So a viet named sasa came in, she is even younger, and she continue to massage me for quite a while, and then asked me what kind of services I want

Massage: so so, I mean this kind of fuck joint, u dont actually expect a really good massage right? if u found a really good one, then u are lucky bcoz its a really rare find

FJ: 8/10, quite accommodating, and her pus is actually quite wet, this turns me on

Damage: quoted 150, but I nego to 110 so total is 40+110

Overall: not a time watcher, some joints massage u for 10 mins then ask u to fuck already but this one I feel exceeded the time limit

Contact: I dont usually go to the same joint more than once, bcoz I like to explore, I am the one that like new adventurous feelings when venturing to the unknown joint so I didnt ask for contact.

For those bros that I have given the address to, feel free to write a FR on how ur experience is

humsumlao
02-08-2020, 12:11 PM

This one at Mayo is miumiu isit?

GeylangWanderer
02-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Wow sounds not bad, $150 all in, important is not time watcher and can relax after fj

afterburn
02-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Looks like quite a few of us "eskimo brothers" here, no thanks to the mayo shop :D

edwardgreene
02-08-2020, 07:49 PM
This is my second time coming to this place. First time before CB... 2nd time was two weeks ago.

This is along lavender while I was making my way to race course road.

This spa is obviously one of those spa given its location I didnt expext much of a massage.

I must say the services not bad.

First time went entry rates was 40 first hour. Which I took...ML intro as Keke. Only 15mins intro massage... GQ pop. I was surprised 15mins...massage was good and I was hoping it would be longer. Anyway.. She offered full course at 180..nego to 120. She used hot towel to wipe me down. Then it began with bbbj and the works.. We were done in 35 mins and she still offered to massage me for another 15 mins as it was a quiet day.

Second visit was two weeks ago. Was hoping to find Keke but complete change of line up

Just took who ever was available... Intro herself as xiao Yan. Maybe cos of CB it was first hour at $35.

Massage was barely 20mina when full package was offered this time I managed to nego to 100 as I told her that was the previous rate I paid. She obloged... Services were 7/10. Wont complain... Will rtf to check out the new line up which doesnt look too bad.

From what I understand all the girls were new. I could hear Vietnamese chatting and saw two either malay or indo ML when I went to wash up.

enzyme
02-08-2020, 11:52 PM

Very good guess

rtbonk
03-08-2020, 02:37 PM
This is my second time coming to this place. First time before CB... 2nd time was two weeks ago.

This spa is obviously one of those spa given its location I didnt expext much of a massage.

First time went entry rates was 40 first hour. Which I took...ML intro as Keke. Only 15mins intro massage... GQ pop. I was surprised 15mins...massage was good and I was hoping it would be longer. Anyway.. She offered full course at 180..nego to 120. She used hot towel to wipe me down. Then it began with bbbj and the works.. We were done in 35 mins and she still offered to massage me for another 15 mins as it was a quiet day.

Second visit was two weeks ago. Was hoping to find Keke but complete change of line up

Just took who ever was available... Intro herself as xiao Yan. Maybe cos of CB it was first hour at $35.

Massage was barely 20mina when full package was offered this time I managed to nego to 100 as I told her that was the previous rate I paid. She obloged... Services were 7/10. Wont complain... Will rtf to check out the new line up which doesnt look too bad.

From what I understand all the girls were new. I could hear Vietnamese chatting and saw two either malay or indo ML when I went to wash up.

Bro, can pm location

palvin
03-08-2020, 03:08 PM

Thanks for sharing bro! The rooms got shower? Uses what partition?

edwardgreene
03-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Thanks for sharing bro! The rooms got shower? Uses what partition?

The one I went to had no shower.

ML used some hot towels tobwupe me down.

It was my second visit.. First time after CB and I didnt ask for any particular ML either.

Not sure if other rooms were bigger with attached shower.

extra_super
03-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Bro can advice exact location... Many thank

Tripitakatw
03-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Bro, can share location? Thanks in advance.

Raizor
03-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Along the street opposite Sim Lim tower got quite a few of the massage shops, all got FJ. Entrance fees is about 40, fj they will quote 150, but you die die must say 100, eventually they may reduce the price to 120, which i think is still expensive, depends on your nego skills. The girls in those shops are not really lookers. I would recommend one shop around the new world center, the girls there are pretty

Can share the location. Thnks.

palvin
03-08-2020, 11:53 PM
The one I went to had no shower.

ML used some hot towels tobwupe me down.

It was my second visit.. First time after CB and I didnt ask for any particular ML either.

Not sure if other rooms were bigger with attached shower.

Bro, can share exact location pls? Kamsia!

3pump1squirt
04-08-2020, 11:38 AM

thanks in advance..

I just found a gem along there recently.

MILF.

When she pop the question already massaging my balls. She asked for $80 (not cheap) but as she was massaging the balls it was hard to say no.

Cheong for last 10 years, hands down best balls massage.

PM me for details

sgpiggybank
05-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Anyone can pm me service and charges for red dot spa at tai thong cres? Will be around the area tomorrow. Best is to include the ml with good service to try. Tyvm

repairman
05-08-2020, 10:31 PM
What I do know is that one milf from People's Park Centre is now there at Jalan Besar. She is the meaty and busty kind, around D/E cup with a full ass. She has proper massage skills too as she comes from a family of TCM. Only for those who prefer milfs. If you wish to get her wet, play with her nipples, that's her sensitive spot.

To play safe her address is XX Jalan Besar (XX = 2 digit prime number with the first digit bigger than second digit by Y. Y is the 1st prime number. Both digits are prime numbers in their own right). Unit number is our current year in reverse.

Enjoy

alphapunk2
05-08-2020, 10:47 PM
What I do know is that one milf from People's Park Centre is now there at Jalan Besar. She is the meaty and busty kind, around D/E cup with a full ass. She has proper massage skills too as she comes from a family of TCM. Only for those who prefer milfs. If you wish to get her wet, play with her nipples, that's her sensitive spot.

To play safe her address is XX Jalan Besar (XX = 2 digit prime number with the first digit bigger than second digit by Y. Y is the 1st prime number. Both digits are prime numbers in their own right). Unit number is our current year in reverse.

Enjoy

Lol omg.... First time seeing details being coded like this

Sgchiongster
05-08-2020, 10:54 PM

Enjoy

I failed my maths leh🤣🤣🤣🤣

soulblader
05-08-2020, 11:32 PM
I went to one spa in Jalan besar

very jialat

no special one

REALLY GIVE ME MASSAGE ONLY

thoreldan
05-08-2020, 11:42 PM

Enjoy

Very creative !!!!
Upz u !!!!

Next time i use morse code to share contact muahahha

thoreldan
05-08-2020, 11:46 PM
I went to one spa in Jalan besar

very jialat

no special one

REALLY GIVE ME MASSAGE ONLY

Since pure massage only, pls state address.

Other bro can confirm if really clean haha

rtbonk
05-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Wah bro, today i walk from jalan besar to north bridge road. End up at north bridge road. Just try one place, really cannot make it n service suck. U guys can find my answer in telegram side. Please avoid there.
Any bro willing to pm me the location. I love massage by syt comes w FJ. Any kind bro can give contact? Thanks in advance. Cheers ☺️

GeylangWanderer
05-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Is it the 1 near the mutton soup and mun kee pig organ

Actually talking about food, jalan besar really got alot of good food choices!

thoreldan
06-08-2020, 10:18 AM

Enjoy

Bro i solve your quiz but no such address in onemap app leh.

RotiPrata Man
06-08-2020, 11:28 AM

Saggy boobs leh... Frame is thick also but face chio

edwardgreene
06-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Just responded to another batch of request... Sorry abit slow these days

Cawk
06-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Since my thread got removed, I shall ask here again
Does anyone has idea where did the 84 beauty spa @ dunlop street move to? I went there and the shop is for rent now

Guardian81
06-08-2020, 11:37 PM

Enjoy

No such address,
bro

benxiong
07-08-2020, 03:40 AM
Since my thread got removed, I shall ask here again
Does anyone has idea where did the 84 beauty spa @ dunlop street move to? I went there and the shop is for rent now

Previous owner left. Took over by Q222 boss. Is not close. Not enough ladies. Myself seaching for 62

Cawk
07-08-2020, 11:08 AM
yea if i am not wrong, 62 wooden door also close. so 84 will open again soon when change boss? then original girl working there will come back?

Itchking
07-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Was waiting for my friend to try a new viet restaurant at textile but he late so no choice but to roam and find some good lobang. After hunting for awhile I had not much time left and went into one just opposite concourse on the main road.

Counter wore like a one piece nurse dress was ok looking but she say she find a chio one for me so I just go to the room and wait. After awhile I heard someone rushing in and never change still in her jeans and t-shirt. She looked okok body also ok only and can’t see her face cause of the mask. She asked for $150 full but I had no feel so just took the $50 hj and finished and left.

Hatchetman
08-08-2020, 06:23 PM
I heard Jalan Besar got Indian milf masseuse, are they still around? If anyone knows location pls PM me will up your points thank you :D

Ckeeky0110
08-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Bro, can share the location? Thanks.

thedivinespirit
08-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Hm. Actually I wondering, now with covid all, those small jalan besar shop do they insist on safeentry and details like the big shops?

hoosdathu
10-08-2020, 01:02 AM

Enjoy

very unique way of sharing :D

Hatchetman
10-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Bro i solve your quiz but no such address in onemap app leh.

i solved it too, you check google map streetview and scroll down jalan besar, its there...

darkness4311666
10-08-2020, 05:16 AM

Bro care to share thank you in advance

GeylangWanderer
10-08-2020, 09:45 AM
AAA MiuMiu..... jalan besar area near sim lim tower

I was recommended to try her via pm so as i was around the area and her wechat pic look like a 20 year old fair skin slim beauty i decided to try try loh.

Face... auntie looks, wechat fake pic
Body... Small boobs, bah bah have tummy, tanned skin

Attitude... friendly and cheerful.

Massage... Quite Good.... She has skill and my muscles are more relaxed now. However dun expect any deep massage, its more like a soothing oil massage

BBBJ... Good! Nice and warm mouth, good suction, patient and long bbbj with a nice attitude throughout. I feel might be able to cim.

FJ... Average.

Total $150 including entrance

I quite enjoyed her relaxing massage, cheerful attitude and solid bbbj. However im still upset at being fooled by the fake pics. I might find her again for the relaxing massage and bbbj. Suitable for bros who like older woman with good service.

BeardBear0101
11-08-2020, 10:12 AM
There is one Cxxxxxx Bxxxxx Spa at Jalan Besar, near Mayo Street. Anyone tried there? I walk past there and saw the 2 ml packing to go home/close shop at 10pm look pretty.

eastscorpion
11-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Hah, likewise me too got pmed.
Overall ok but not for me. She's too short for me.
Yes, photo is abit misleading but its her. She says that the best one after many takes.

I was recommended to try her via pm so as i was around the area and her wechat pic look like a 20 year old fair skin slim beauty i decided to try try loh.

Massage... Quite Good.... She has skill and my muscles are more relaxed now. However dun expect any deep massage, its more like a soothing oil massage

BBBJ... Good! Nice and warm mouth, good suction, patient and long bbbj with a nice attitude throughout. I feel might be able to cim.

FJ... Average.

I quite enjoyed her relaxing massage, cheerful attitude and solid bbbj. However im still upset at being fooled by the fake pics. I might find her again for the relaxing massage and bbbj. Suitable for bros who like older woman with good service.

Rhluver
11-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Not quite sure whether this massage shop is the same as i just went to recently but within 5mins i walked out.

Arranged in WC with the ML, quite chio and when appt time is near, she WC called me and i saw her face although wearing mask is buay pai one (with my months of experience since COVID).

The damaged discussed was $150 and i think buay pai la... chio bu. Went in, ushered to room and took a bath. Then is when another lady came in instead. So i asked where is the one whom i arranged with in WC, she said she was busy and need to go somewhere, so this other lady (i would say quite chui) will massage me instead. Immediately i hot liao, how can just replace with another ML when i arranged which the chio one and never even bother to inform in the 1st place. Just suka suka change. I told this other lady i dont want to massage anymore. It is unethical to do business like tat.

This other lady i think went to inform the chio one and after awhile came to me saying she is coming back, wait for her. I told her no, i dont want to massage anymore. Cos i think even if i stay and wait the service from this chio ML will be lousy as well becos of this bad start.

I blocked her WC immediately after that. The massage spa is along Mayo Street, very near to the 9 Mayo Inn. I didn't had a good look at the signboard.

user234
12-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Any other recommendations to try around jalan Besar besides the one on Mayo St?

freshmilk
13-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Is Dickson HC still there?

RotiPrata Man
13-08-2020, 04:23 PM

FJ... Average.

Her face not bad actually. Features nice. But cfm give birth before. The boobs saggy.

GeylangWanderer
13-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Any other recommendations to try around jalan Besar besides the one on Mayo St?

I only know tht 1 spa but frankly speaking i think Circular road got younger girls so i plan to explore there more

Jalan besar area seem more for older woman, so depending on what u want loh.

user234
13-08-2020, 06:25 PM
I only know tht 1 spa but frankly speaking i think Circular road got younger girls so i plan to explore there more

Jalan besar area seem more for old woman and aunties, so depending on what u want loh.

Thanks for the tip bro, have another recommendation from another bro to try out too

sinkwc
18-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Any good one near to city square?

Zapbot
18-08-2020, 11:32 AM

FJ... Average.

Does she offer CIM?

matureguy_sg
18-08-2020, 11:57 AM

Jalan besar area seem more for old woman and aunties, so depending on what u want loh.

bro make surre u choose the correct one cos i.know 2 gals there charge higher.pirce.

hoosdathu
18-08-2020, 06:00 PM

thanks for the FR

GeylangWanderer
18-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the tip bro, have another recommendation from another bro to try out too

Ok, share share if u try :D

Any good one near to city square?

City square walk abit is jalan besar already, so many massage there, but mostly milfs and older woman.

Does she offer CIM?

I din try, u ask matureguy_sg

bro make surre u choose the correct one cos i.know 2 gals there charge higher.pirce.

Aiyo... If i return i will book her again as my session is good, but now many new kangtao to try out

thanks for the FR

Np :D

datableach
19-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Does she offer CIM?

If have CIM would be perfect

tmac
20-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Theres a shop at dunlop street whereby the ladies insist they wash hair only. I saw 2 massage room in the shop though

thoreldan
20-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Theres a shop at dunlop street whereby the ladies insist they wash hair only. I saw 2 massage room in the shop though

wash cock hair is it :confused::D

tmac
20-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Lol, legit wash hair on those massage chair. Same like those saloon where u find in saigon. Maybe need to go a few more times, then can enter the massage room

romidogdog
20-08-2020, 05:08 PM

Maybe the room is for doing facial treatment...

TheTrader2359
20-08-2020, 06:44 PM

Why you never go try...

tmac
20-08-2020, 06:55 PM
Tried liao. 40buck for 1 hour of hair wash on the electric massage chair. Knn massage my scalp for 1 hour

LurkerLurks
21-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Tried liao. 40buck for 1 hour of hair wash on the electric massage chair. Knn massage my scalp for 1 hour

u got try to roam when they wash? lol. :D

tmac
21-08-2020, 12:18 AM
Nope, access problem. Initially tot after shampoo hair will bring me to massage room but knn they shampoo my hair for 1 hour

hoosdathu
21-08-2020, 12:49 AM

i tried another ML of the same name today, also near sim lim, syt-milf type (https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20169104&postcount=663).

not bad, can try if u dun mind no FJ.

afterburn
21-08-2020, 09:13 PM

Saw her wc that she is upping rates already, and only accept half hour session. Like that means no massage , just fuck-n-go type.

Really, with GL closed, all these MLs are now going for the kill and don't even pretend to massage.

But for this one, even the original price was barely worth .. fake photos.

zorro539
21-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Saw her wc that she is upping rates already, and only accept half hour session. Like that means no massage , just fuck-n-go type.

Really, with GL closed, all these MLs are now going for the kill and don't even pretend to massage.

bro, did she post on wc that she’s going to up her rates? didn’t see any post other than her usual pic.

lufdd
21-08-2020, 10:41 PM
bro, did she post on wc that she’s going to up her rates? didn’t see any post other than her usual pic.

She did. But she removed shortly after that. I believed that she must have received a lot of feedback from bros.

doombringer
22-08-2020, 12:33 PM
tried spa palace at kempas street, didnt know got happy ending

matureguy_sg
22-08-2020, 03:08 PM
She did. But she removed shortly after that. I believed that she must have received a lot of feedback from bros.

ya.she remove liao ...if.u want syt type she is.not.the type we looking.for. but if u like.BBBJ and good service. she will be the.one.

spongeman
22-08-2020, 05:50 PM

they know the places are closed, thus cant offer what we want
so they decide to up their prices to chop our carrot heads
we must stand firm and not get chopped
or else just stay away, save monies

LurkerLurks
22-08-2020, 11:13 PM
tried spa palace at kempas street, didnt know got happy ending

but this place imo abit old for me wor, they look pretty decent from the outside lol

darkness4311666
22-08-2020, 11:47 PM
but this place imo abit old for me wor, they look pretty decent from the outside lol

Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.

LurkerLurks
23-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.

this is damn degrading and insulting, should just shame her out sia

holala
23-08-2020, 12:42 AM

wtf? i would have gave her hell. this type of shop and ml should not be operating for the good of singapore men

nkyc
23-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Hate this kind, think they ang pai or something. Please name and shame to bring her back to reality. Thanks.

spongeman
23-08-2020, 08:05 AM
WTF, talk until like that.....

Hornykid456
23-08-2020, 12:09 PM

this is fked up bro. just report to av and let them raid her

peregrene
23-08-2020, 04:54 PM

WTF. These ML deserves to kena report

Oppenhaimer
23-08-2020, 04:56 PM

Nabeh I would threaten to report her and blackmail her for $200

doombringer
23-08-2020, 10:26 PM

luckily got quite a cute masseur, yea as per what you say, thought was clean joint, didnt expect much got happy ending, charged me around $100 in total for 1h massage and happy ending auto roam as well

matureguy_sg
24-08-2020, 11:35 AM
just banned her n look for others will make.her suffer can liao.just tell us who is she...;)

hoosdathu
24-08-2020, 11:48 PM
She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.

walan eh... if meet this kinda CB mouth, can jitao wear clothes stomp out liao :mad:

gorb
25-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Drive pass that area just now,saw a vn hair saloon. Not sure is it same like those saw in yt got include massage type. Any bro tried?

bigloser0
25-08-2020, 02:31 PM
wash cock hair is it :confused::D

some guys no cock hair how?

GPMee
25-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Drive pass that area just now,saw a vn hair saloon. Not sure is it same like those saw in yt got include massage type. Any bro tried?
Legit clean services bro, women also patronize this shop. but they provide very nice ear digging service for just $15, can give it a try.

doombringer
29-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Legit clean services bro, women also patronize this shop. but they provide very nice ear digging service for just $15, can give it a try.

i went to some unisex vn massage, i thought clean end up also got provide specials

warrior2013
01-09-2020, 04:10 AM

thanks in advance..

Whole stretch of kitchener road, maude road have many to choose from. The row of shophouses from right hand side of jalan besar main road till dumlop st have much more. take ur pick. Its an open knowledge.

warrior2013
01-09-2020, 04:13 AM
Whole stretch of kitchener road, maude road have many to choose from. The row of shophouses from right hand side of jalan besar main road till dumlop st have much more. take ur pick. Its an open knowledge.

Been in that playground for 18years. u aint so lucky now cos 60% of them are already pooped by blue colored chiwawas

3pump1squirt
01-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Writing an MR because I feel like the ML deserve one.

Went back to my regular ML and saw today only got 3 customer including me.

Massage $45, but I always never ask for change, so $50.

Strong massage, the kind that hits the nerve and deep muscle. Everytime I want to shout out in pain but at the same time its so shiok after that.

Then comes the balls massage, the way my balls are treated is also like those deep tissue massage, deep, not pain. Can feel all the veins in my balls unblocked.

Looks 6/10 (40 years old but looks like used to be chio)
Breast 7/10 (Decent C)
Massage 10/10 (I like hard massage and this one is deep in the tissue)
Balls massage 10/10 (Need to try to know)

ML is quite private. Scared too many people know dangerous, so I will only share contact with power 3 and above.

Write a MR or up me if good.

Gaze
02-09-2020, 03:30 AM

Strong massage, the kind that hits the nerve and deep muscle. Everytime I want to shout out in pain but at the same time its so shiok after that.

Then comes the balls massage, the way my balls are treated is also like those deep tissue massage, deep, not pain. Can feel all the veins in my balls unblocked.

Breast 7/10 (Decent C)

ML is quite private. Scared too many people know dangerous, so I will only share contact with power 3 and above.

Bro, you shiok because the feeling was sensual or because it relieves the tension?

Kingstone
02-09-2020, 04:05 AM

Breast 7/10 (Decent C)

Nice FR. Can share with me? Thanks you

guzik
02-09-2020, 05:07 AM

Untill now our brothers have been asking this guy,but no reply, WHICH SHOP HE REFERRING TO AND WHO IS THAT BITCH mother money fuckface SAYING LIKE THAT? Its whether true or not she said like that or you are just spicing up making story and making some of us reader here burst. Thru out my 20 years of chiong since ns until now even thou i seldom post on this forum but never kena this treatment or either way this guy really suey behave untill trigger someone to insult you untill like that. If really true,then really feel that our local chiong massage scene has getting bad to worse and worst. No point if the ml are young or experience but if service like shit and face scrap kena steam roller also demand charge high tips just because of cb
..Ptuii

rambutarn
02-09-2020, 11:52 AM

Bro, this forum ppl only zap you when u spoil ppl playground and reveal joints for AV to raid. This type of rubbish joint just post their SHOP NAME, ADDRESS, ML NAME everything big big here, bros will up you cos you help us clean up this type of traps that botaiboji waste money on entrance fee just to realise is a fked up joint. let AV go load them up lorry send them back to whr they came from. prevent more bros frm falling into this trap, save our precious money to explore and share more good lobangs

3pump1squirt
02-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Bro, you shiok because the feeling was sensual or because it relieves the tension?

Release tension type.

Nice FR. Can share with me? Thanks you

pm you

Kishore
03-09-2020, 09:07 AM
For those who pm me to ask me for contacts and address, I will just do a full FR here

I went to this joint nearer to the first day of phase 2, I was walking along the street and found the door secretly open, and I see cameras on the ceilings, so I know this place confirm got happenings.

I went up the stairs and the electromagnet glass door open, i was greeted by a PRC in her 25+, the price list itself says 'facial 30 mins for 40 dollars'. I paid upfront at the counter and I saw a room with bunker beds, the WLs actually live in the shop.

I was brought into a room, the lady told me to shower first. Afterwards, I lie on the bed and the lady begin to do massage on me, but halfway her phone rang and she apologize to me saying she forgot that she had a booking with her regulars so she asked me if its ok to change a WL and I agreed.

So a viet named sasa came in, she is even younger, and she continue to massage me for quite a while, and then asked me what kind of services I want

Massage: so so, I mean this kind of fuck joint, u dont actually expect a really good massage right? if u found a really good one, then u are lucky bcoz its a really rare find

FJ: 8/10, quite accommodating, and her pus is actually quite wet, this turns me on

Overall: not a time watcher, some joints massage u for 10 mins then ask u to fuck already but this one I feel exceeded the time limit

Contact: I dont usually go to the same joint more than once, bcoz I like to explore, I am the one that like new adventurous feelings when venturing to the unknown joint so I didnt ask for contact.

For those bros that I have given the address to, feel free to write a FR on how ur experience is
Bro, please share the contact..

commandowolf
03-09-2020, 10:07 AM

Breast 7/10 (Decent C)

I up your points, please share contact, hard to find good masseuse nowadays. I big size so a lot of them bo lat, cannot press well

zlolx1
07-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Been to that place opposite SLS, there is a lot of spa. after walking around to check which MP is suits my eyes, went inside one with dark environment. take the standard entry fees, massage is still acceptable. GQ pop and ask what service do i wanted to take, when asking for price, she asked how much I willing to pay, I said 100, and she said ok, then she go locked the door. afterwards, left with a happy man. Sorry for the lousy FR as i m still new to this.

Body 7/10 (PRC)
massage 7/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Damage 50+100 (maybe can get lower as she didnt nego on the offered price)

shinryuuon
10-09-2020, 11:26 PM

Hi bro, can pm me the location.
Thanks!

Cawk
11-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Hi sorry to disappoint you bros, some bros PM me and told me that the girls there cant make it, so I went there to check, and the massage ladies there told me that they have changed the whole batch of girls, and they dont know where did the old batch go, the new batch really cant make it, so its a shame that this good joint is down

nick667
27-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Went down today to see if I can get anything good. I went to a spa I visited a couple years go when there was a malaysian malay there and the service was damn good. Sadly everything have changed and now there are only viets there. I love the location that's why I go there.

Only had one girl there so I just went with her, but she said have 3 girls working there (they came later on). I never saw them only heard their voices.

Looks: 6/10 average looks maybe mid to late 20s
Body:6/10 got abit of tummy, and chubby I think most bros won't like.
Boobs: 7/10 C cup nice to cup. Best part of her.
Service:6/10 Never talk during massage, she was very shy. Next part she was more responsive.
Damage: Original is high side I lowered it to the new normal price.

Overall I think very average, I had some of my best fucks in this area so its really a shame.

I saw a new shop pink sign board nearer to the mrt along the road. Wonder if any bro have tried.

If anyone want to try this place can PM me, Can exchange. I have other places as well. Looking for

1.Malay with nice ass
2.SYT 20 to 29 with good body
3.Cheaper fuck options

pamtop
27-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Been to that place opposite SLS, there is a lot of spa. after walking around to check which MP is suits my eyes, went inside one with dark environment. take the standard entry fees, massage is still acceptable. GQ pop and ask what service do i wanted to take, when asking for price, she asked how much I willing to pay, I said 100, and she said ok, then she go locked the door. afterwards, left with a happy man. Sorry for the lousy FR as i m still new to this.

Body 7/10 (PRC)
massage 7/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Damage 50+100 (maybe can get lower as she didnt nego on the offered price)

Bro can share which shop? TIA :)

Banker199
27-09-2020, 10:11 PM

Hi bro can pm the the address contact thanks in advance. :)

sgpiggybank
27-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Anyone tried the pink color sign board opposite of sim lim tower? Canshare the fr? Ty

Questioneer
27-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Anyone tried the pink color sign board opposite of sim lim tower? Canshare the fr? Ty

Bro is this the one very near the hotel?

nick667
28-09-2020, 07:24 AM
Bro is this the one very near the hotel?

yeah and should be along the road very new lol

soulblader
28-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Pls Pm me some Jalan besar spa ctc pls

sgpiggybank
28-09-2020, 09:37 AM
The Shop name is H* Beauty and this shop is there like many years already. Heavy human and car traffic there so reluctant to try.

sammion
06-10-2020, 12:48 PM
anyone has contacts of spa near jalan besar with legit massage and happy ending?

Telia
06-10-2020, 01:47 PM
anyone has contacts of spa near jalan besar with legit massage and happy ending?

I have. What happy ending u looking for?

war machine
07-10-2020, 08:03 PM
I have. What happy ending u looking for?

Bro, can share contact? Best is have full service.

Tennasee
07-10-2020, 08:25 PM

Notice this shop too, wonder how is the service?

smithsky
11-10-2020, 04:49 AM
Bro, this forum ppl only zap you when u spoil ppl playground and reveal joints for AV to raid. This type of rubbish joint just post their SHOP NAME, ADDRESS, ML NAME everything big big here, bros will up you cos you help us clean up this type of traps that botaiboji waste money on entrance fee just to realise is a fked up joint. let AV go load them up lorry send them back to whr they came from. prevent more bros frm falling into this trap, save our precious money to explore and share more good lobangs

Bro this is good advise. Thanx. Hope more bros do this so that others dont waste the time

etkwan
11-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Bro, can share contact? Best is have full service.

There is one along the walkway - quite easy to see. Key landmarks are Dim Sum (opp) and Sheng Shiong. The joint got Viet and PRC stuff. I dun quite like the massage as it feels worst than piano.

The Viet massage cmi. The PRC massage act cute and can go full service if u wan though i did not activte the plan...There is more than normal service but i did not go for it as the headlights are not bright enough, not even i handful.

I wun RTM. Left disappointed......