PDA

View Full Version : New Health Center in the East

Kingtang
22-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Was feeling a bit horny so went down to a new joint located in the east. Is located at the 1st floor of %%%y %%%%%e (hint: check your local favour listing for health centers and tui na, is new).

Anyway the place is small with only 3 beds. was serve by an MILF of about 30 yrs old. quite a nice face and she gives a decent massage. After massaging for a while, she pop the golden question. Opted for a BJ with autoroaming.

Damage: $30 for massage and $60 for BJ
Face: 7
Figure/reaction: Handful and wet but a have tummy.

Saw another MILF in the room. Don think there is any SYT. Sorry for this short FR.

emile88
23-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Think there's another on the 2nd floor which officially sells some health products. It's opp some furniture showroom. :)

Kingtang
24-11-2007, 01:32 PM
I saw that too but thought that it was a clean business:p

Anyone try it before?

Abbadon
25-11-2007, 11:29 PM
@kingtang:

Thanks for the info bro will check out the place when i have some moolahz in hand. :D

vcrpex
26-11-2007, 01:03 AM
have tried the second floor one b4. but nowadays they dun really ask you for massage openly. PRCs. the one tat i tried quite a while ago, the lady has quite a good figure, too bad i never see her again. the massage is $30 then.

vcrpex
26-11-2007, 01:11 AM
have tried the second floor one b4. but nowadays they dun really ask you for massage openly. PRCs. the one tat i tried quite a while ago, the lady has quite a good figure, too bad i never see her again. the massage is $30 then.

Kingtang
28-11-2007, 09:28 PM
I did try the second floor. when i ask for massage, the girl just gave me the blur look. Even directed me to chinese sinseh for the massage. So my conclusion was either she was a damn good actress or they solely sell medical products. :( Anyway, there are always different PRCs tending the shop. Found it weird that a big curtain was coveing the back of the shop.