PDA

View Full Version : *Scam Alert*

v_s_f
25-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Hi Everyone

I am just coming here to alert and share about a scam I encounter many years ago.

During that time, I was single, young and naive...I saw a post on Locanto sharing about a private rave party promising participation of young girls in some private estates.

I was blinded and let my small head took over my big head. The one time participation fee is $400. I am usually a very rational person and thought I was careful when I requested to only hand over the money face to face.

However, never would I expect that this guy who is the organiser took my money and called me days later that the event will be postponed...due to police checking etc.

From the moment onwards, I knew I was scam and I know this guy have technically run away with the money.

In recent years, I saw a couple of similar posts by various new accounts with similar tactics to scam money from brothers here.

I believe I have the obligation and responsibilities to share my experience and alert everyone what I have beem through. Most of us are working class and we should make our money counts.

Please be careful. Never let your small head overrule your big head. Choose wisely.

Thanks and I wish everyone safe entry.

Bypass censorship with http