PDA

View Full Version : Lexxon 2007

ronnieteo8736
22-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Hi does anyone goes to Lexxon recently?
Please help on the girls.

richie_rich
22-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Threadstarter related to the girls or the HC? hmmmm.... ;)

mini_bot
22-11-2007, 10:08 AM
To TS, there's already a thread on Lexon spa. U might want to check out.

Tulan2
22-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Hi does anyone goes to Lexxon recently?
Please help on the girls.

What a 'twit'!

urban skiver
22-11-2007, 04:39 PM
is this Lexxon same as the Lexon in balmoral? if so, there's already 2 threads on it...

think we should try and keep 1 thread per establishment so as not to confuse fellow bros and also easier to look for fr...

btw, think dun really need to help out the girls there...we just need to do what comes naturally...

if the place is good, then there's no need to push for it...if its lousy, then there's no point to push for it...

end of the day, its the qualities of the girls that counts...

just my humble 2 cents worth as I am a regular there...

zophob51
23-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Hi bros put there,

anyone happen to know where did Joanne go? Did she retired or transferred to a new place? Thank you anyone who can tell me on her whereabouts...

Devilzz
23-11-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi bros put there,

anyone happen to know where did Joanne go? Did she retired or transferred to a new place? Thank you anyone who can tell me on her whereabouts...Think she will be retired,have not hear from her since month ago when she is on long leave.

urban skiver
24-11-2007, 01:47 AM
can i suggest that whoever wants to make any new replies on lexon, please use the existing threads on Lexon and not waste time on this thread anymore!

its very frustrating to see unnecessary threads on same topic!!!

lets this be the last reply on this thread and move on! hopefully, when no one writes here anymore, it will be forgotten and vanish from this forum...1 thread is enough for 1 venue...2 still can exist...but 3???!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

PLEASE LETS THIS BE THE LAST REPLY...FOR MORE INFO ON LEXON, PLS GO TO THE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THREAD....DUN WASTE YOURS AND OTHER BROs TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=10720&page=33