PDA

View Full Version : is it ok to call a female's hp and tell her she is hot and that i masturbate to

kraam
19-07-2020, 03:36 PM
her pics?

i was randomly browsing facebook and saw this hot female, saw her hot picture, then i googled her name and saw that she put up an advertisement and there was her hp number.

is it ok to call her using public phone and tell her that i jerk off to her pics?

have any bros done such thing before?

MaraGuru
19-07-2020, 05:45 PM
her pics?

i was randomly browsing facebook and saw this hot female, saw her hot picture, then i googled her name and saw that she put up an advertisement and there was her hp number.

is it ok to call her using public phone and tell her that i jerk off to her pics?

You try already then update us.

Lanister
19-07-2020, 05:47 PM
her pics?

U are into sexual harassment......be careful bro

alphapunk2
19-07-2020, 09:43 PM
what sort of advertisement did she put up?

nuclearkid
19-07-2020, 10:36 PM

Ya gonna spank the monkey in public?

garion
19-07-2020, 11:10 PM
U are into sexual harassment......be careful bro

I was thinking the same thing or maybe she might think he's a stalker.

seanylit
19-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Yes, it is absolutely ok to do it.. why else would she post her number?? 😬😬😬

hamka
20-07-2020, 12:37 PM
It's only okay to do it if she gives you her consent & you both know each other. :rolleyes:

TheOnlooker
20-07-2020, 07:06 PM
her pics?

just do it bro, update us in changi