PDA

View Full Version : Anyone meet FL that you know???

jit singapore 1
21-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi bros out here, Just want to know anyone call FL service end out you know that gal?

Last week call a FL that recommended by one of the bro here. Meet this FL at hotel xxx81, ding dong, I never peep the hole and just open the door, shit is my same block syt gal. I know her parent and yet know this syt too. Just do not know she doing part time FL.

When we see each other, we quite shock....don't know what the say and act. Feel so "pai seh". No choice, I should break the ice say hey, how are you, hehe don't know why to say mah :p She greet hi to me too.

No choice invite her go inside room. Chat with her and ask her why in this line, she just gave reasons same as most of the FL here . Blah blah a while, she say since we already meet, ask me to keep secret for her and do not tell her parent, ocos la, I won't tell la, I am not so stupid to tell rite!

Then I say how, u ok to do with me? (I ask this cos she look chio to me), didi suddend mari kita, dun care liao, so just ask her ok to do? On my suprise, she said ok but keep asking me to keep secret for her.

You know when she strip her cloths and bath for me, then make love, the feel is really diffrence with doing fj with other fl. Cos doing with the gal that I know her parent, shit and hehe.

Bros here anyone got same experience like me?

Please do not ask me who is the FL gal, ok. Cos I promise her not to mention her nick name here include her parent. :p

Midnightiger
21-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Well I remembered many years ago when I went for a Geylang Cat80 WL. The OKT recommended and when she came, she was the WIFE of one of the neighbours in my area who is like a small time gangster/loanshark.

Man... the sexxion was extra enjoyable given the fact that I've seen her practically everyday.

Went back and told my neighbourhood kakis about it and I think her business immedieately increased 10 fold within the same week especially by those "borrowers" who owe the loanshark money. Kind of like revenge!

The best part, the WL didn't even realised it until one day she saw a group of us at the coffeeshop when she walked past. Must have been horror in her life!

combatus
21-11-2007, 02:06 PM
hi bro jit, nvrmind who or at her nick is...but can post FR & damage of yr sexxion wif her? also, can pm me her contacts as i'll like to try her too.....many tks!

Akina
21-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Wah if happen to me donno what I will do. I guess i will depend on who... remember a thread on what if it is a relative hahaha. Hope it never happen to me anyway. Might be shiokest if know for some time liao ...

Sentarum
21-11-2007, 02:16 PM
The best part, the WL didn't even realised it until one day she saw a group of us at the coffeeshop when she walked past. Must have been horror in her life!

Mine happen the other way round, quite sometime ago, there was this NL living in a budget hotel and frequent a mamak shop for food, and she was quite a looker. We would wait for her to go work around 2pm everyday and disturb her with whistle. Then got news she was a WL, and we search high n low where she was working.

Finally found the source and I was the first one of the group to look for her service, when she came to the room she immediately recognize it was me and obviously the service was horrible, but I had a helluva good times fucking her. After the incident wherever she pass the place she damn malu quickly walk pass and dont eat there anymore.:D

ravish
21-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Wah lau eh bro, u like that goot meh, like that next time no more session liao mah ... should cultivate since so familiar liao ... but nthen how come service so bad ...

salla6ue
21-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Mine happen the other way round, quite sometime ago, there was this NL living in a budget hotel and frequent a mamak shop for food, and she was quite a looker. We would wait for her to go work around 2pm everyday and disturb her with whistle. Then got news she was a WL, and we search high n low where she was working.

Finally found the source and I was the first one of the group to look for her service, when she came to the room she immediately recognize it was me and obviously the service was horrible, but I had a helluva good times fucking her. After the incident wherever she pass the place she damn malu quickly walk pass and dont eat there anymore.:D

you the man!!!

anyway during my ns days, i once tried those internet part-time fl and the gal happened to be a neighbour of my block. i don't really know her well but i always think she is one hot minah. she also don't care and just finished my session with good service. after that she gave me her hp number and ask me to call her directly next time. i called her to come directly down to my place a few times when my house was vacant. best thing was, at the later stage, she never asked me to pay, just buy her dinner and cigarettes enough.

asdfghjkl
21-11-2007, 03:37 PM
must be shy for both parties.. kekeke :rolleyes:

Freman
21-11-2007, 03:49 PM
you are 1 lucky fella,

there's a few syt in my block too... how I wished they are also doing FL and that I can bump into them...

jit singapore 1
21-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Dear bros, I am so sorry I can't release her name / nick name in this forum as I promise her to keep secret for her and I also think that the OKT at this forum who incharge of her may not be happy too if I release her name. Hope you bros here can be understand

Big-bang
21-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Well... Bro jit singapore 1, u could always leave us the OKT's nick & contact no. mah...She could use the extra Vitamin 'M' since she's in this line :p Pls feel free to PM mi...:D

jit singapore 1
21-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Well... Bro jit singapore 1, u could always leave us the OKT's nick & contact no. mah...She could use the extra Vitamin 'M' since she's in this line :p Pls feel free to PM mi...:D

Hi bro, I really want to share with you all, but hor I already promised her not do release her name leh (include her Okt), I must keep in my promised. I hope u understand, if not, 1 day she angry with me due to I release her name, she will release my real name too in public then I die liao, hope u understand. It is the rule of the sbf to keep promised when someone ask us to keep promised. Many thanks of your understanding.

If next time I got good lobang that I can share with bros here, i sure will share one, ok!

puusylover 2001
21-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Ya I had that experience too, some years back I used to cheong Orchard Parade Hotel's poolside massage place. Butt naked lying on the matress, when the girl arrived and opened the door, I had the shock of my life lah, the chic used to work for me..... sweet eurasian girl, really paiseh I told her I can't do it and wanted to change. When on to have massage and bonk. Come to think of it, I should have done her lah... but at that time damn pai seh... ha ha ha

websurfbastard
21-11-2007, 04:50 PM
There was once I met someone I knew during one of my massage session. I like to go around different places to recce.

As usual, was waiting in the room with anticipation as to what girl I will be getting for that particular day. Knock....knock and not only did the door opened, it was the door and plus 2 mouths (me and hers).

She was one of my neighbour before I moved. If my memory did not fail me, she was about 10 years mu junior. We smiled at each other and decided it was better to have a change, not that I mind having her. I would not say she is fantastic, but would say of average. She insisted it was ok and pulled my towel from my waist and asked me to lie down. Did alot of talking, more of my old neighbourhood like who's where and who's doing what. I did not go much into why she was doing this, anyway, I think she has her own said of her story. But, she did keep on reminding me that no one knows about her job and wants me to keep it a secret for her.

When she was done with my back, I turned around and she worked on chest, with light touches around my nipples area, then moving on to my legs. I was really enjoying it and thinking if she would be popping the GQ soon. Instead, she told me she needed to use the toilet and left the room.

In less then 5 minutes she was back, she continued massaging my tighs but this time it was those sensual massage. My manhood reacted soon after and it was pointing directly at her. Without asking, she grab it and started to do BBJ slowly, going deeper everytime. I can say it was quite sensational....
I lifted her skirt that revealed her G-string and I worked slowly on her slit. She let out soft moans and I can feel her cunt getting to fill out with her wetness.

While working on her, she capped me and continued blowing, she stopped when she knew I was not able to hold much longer and moved her licking up to my nipples and ears. She took hold of my rod and inserted it into her cunt, riding me like she was in a derby. Changed position to missionery but I stopped pumping as to hold off myself from cumming. I worked my tongue around her nipples and squeeze thos 34B tits of hers. When I had recomposed myself, I started off with slow but deep.....deep penetration, her moans were getting louder when I picked up the space and shot my load after 10 mins. She laid there smiling and said I fucked the hell out of her.

I went into the shower and got dress after. All this while I was thinking how should I ask her for the charges. Before I could say anything, she ased if I had $2 and I passed it to her. Then she said " Its not lucky not to collect anything" this $2 treat me to coffee ok? She took my hp and punch in her number and said we should me up some time for a drink.

After that incident, I called and we met a few times and we always ended up somewhere making out.

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong

My Contribution:
[url]http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164[/url

unsung80
21-11-2007, 04:58 PM
TS sure one lucky guy, who know u bonk into her next time and got a free chance too. :p

protester
21-11-2007, 05:24 PM
I suppose it is a one in a hundred thousand chance, so maybe if we bonk 100K times, it will happened. :eek:

snakehead
21-11-2007, 06:22 PM
There used to be this young kopi assistant at our neighbourhood kopitiam who gong gong anyhow bet when the football matches are played. Soon she was owing quite a sum of $$$. But she swee swee never run road and to pay off her debt.... she would FL to the winners to cancel her debt.
In a matter of months, she had bonked every regular punter who frequented that kopitiam.
She is now a fulltime WL...... in petain. I will not reveal her identity but bros can still find her at petain.

snakehead
21-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Another time while holidaying in Japan engaged the services of this FL thru one of the Japanese agencies....
What a surprise when she turned up..... it was my colleague who was also on leave:D

SDMM
21-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Another time while holidaying in Japan engaged the services of this FL thru one of the Japanese agencies....
What a surprise when she turned up..... it was my colleague who was also on leave:D

Brother

If you play this right, you may get a lot of free meals
kekekeke............
But of course we are not that bastard lah

snakehead
21-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Brother

If you play this right, you may get a lot of free meals
kekekeke............
But of course we are not that bastard lah

Tat was our secret :D ....... and we need not go to Japan to bonk though I still pay her whenever we did it.

jit singapore 1
21-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Why zapped me and said I am "sissy" :confused:

The sbf spirit / rule is not to circular any contact, name ect to anyone without any permission from the initial person. I promised the gal not to mention her name and the okt name, did i do anything wrong? I just keep my promised. Why said I am "sissy" and zap me? Unfair rite?

adrj
21-11-2007, 11:49 PM
can't imaine that... perhaps i can start dreaming... of bonking some hot chick in my class... studying a PT cos now.. haa haa

Johnny Chew
22-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Hi Bro jit singapore 1,

I fully support you, you are right. I am quite traditional; when I promise a girl something (or anybody in particular), it is respectful to keep our promise. Dun mind other people, just do what you think is right. :)

aczeta76
22-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Bro jit.

Things happen.. I will up u later when I get my power recovered lah..

chill

code01
22-11-2007, 11:20 AM

damn power. like that also can :D

salla6ue
22-11-2007, 11:44 AM

ur colleague so power, on leave to go japan and do fl...
is this a case of losing our local talents??? maybe should support more local fl now :p

jit singapore 1
22-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks to those bros who up me and give me encouragement. Appreaciated and many thanks.

LOMPOK
22-11-2007, 01:11 PM
It was last year when i was given contact bt a friend, happily book a room & when she arrived, damn , she's one of my oc relative... both also never say anything, both wrong mah... paid her up even nvr bonk & walk off.. maybe we had the common understanding but wat to do, my UNDER - STAND liao but cannot bonk, till now we still meet during festive season or family gathering but we took it that nothing happen lor...

Tomahawk
22-11-2007, 01:30 PM
There used to be this young kopi assistant at our neighbourhood kopitiam who gong gong anyhow bet when the football matches are played. Soon she was owing quite a sum of $$$. But she swee swee never run road and to pay off her debt.... she would FL to the winners to cancel her debt.

This story rings a bell. The very first girl I gave my virginity to was also the very first FL that I had. She was a undergrad at NTU then. She had "kei kiang", acted as a guarantor for a friend who bet on soccer. As luck would have it, that friend lost and she had to pay up. She turned to doing FL for a few days. Found her on one of the 1900 chatlines. I still remember she used the nick Christine then. :)

screwdriver
22-11-2007, 02:27 PM
It was last year when i was given contact bt a friend, happily book a room & when she arrived, damn , she's one of my oc relative... both also never say anything, both wrong mah... paid her up even nvr bonk & walk off.. maybe we had the common understanding but wat to do, my UNDER - STAND liao but cannot bonk, till now we still meet during festive season or family gathering but we took it that nothing happen lor...

Oh no! That's the worst we wanted to face. Can see but cannot eat, somemore got to pay. For me don't think can stand liao. If she's a junior that call you uncle, damn very paisei.

For the luckier bros, the FL is someone they see or know. Might even get better service.

Wigan
22-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Does the opposite count?

The FL whom I used to meet up had since quit and is now working at T1. So whenever I bring my family to have dinner at TI, would never pass the chance of seeing the same counter girl who used to bbbj me! Another kind of shiok too!! :p

Tomahawk
22-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Does the opposite count?

The FL whom I used to meet up had since quit and is now working at T1. So whenever I bring my family to have dinner at TI, would never pass the chance of seeing the same counter girl who used to bbbj me! Another kind of shiok too!! :p
What's T1? Changi Airport Terminal 1? So that FL is working as a counter staff for SATS, CIAS or Swissport, etc?

Wigan
22-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Exactly!

Isn't that exciting! :D

Tomahawk
22-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Exactly!

Isn't that exciting!
Tell me her name. Next time I travel, I make sure I perform check-in at her counter. I'll check-in my d*** to a nice, cosy and warm place too. :D

Very bad hor? :p

old_yet_horny
22-11-2007, 04:24 PM
I remember many years back, I used to frequent a HC at USSC( Upper Serangoon SC)...

There's a lady there in her late 30s, I like her hard massage and her HJ.

One fine sunday, I just came back home from my weekend football in the noon and was expecting some guess invited by my mum for Mahjong.. Some aunties I knew and when I walked into the Mahjong room, I was shocked!!!

I saw this auntie..:eek: Yes, bros.. the lady who massage me and did HJ for me..She was playing Mahjong with my Mum and my other aunties..

In my head, I was thinking siao liao siao liao..So LL and greeted everyone in the mahjong room like a good boy, showered and get ready to siam liao..

Situation got more sticky when Mum ask me stay and take over her seat while she prepare dinner.. I was totally freaked and gave excuses that I need to go out and meet my friends and will not be free etc etc..

So I came back home late and pretened to asked how was the mahjong session..blah blah blah.. but my curiousity lies on how my mum get to know her.. So she told me that this lady is a friend of other aunties etc etc...But she was ignorant abt this lady's back ground.

From that day onwards, I never go back to that HC liao.. and she was never seen in my house for mahjong session again..Pheeww...what a day for me...

salla6ue
22-11-2007, 05:48 PM
luckily for u the lady kept her mouth shut, else u would get a hell lot of trouble with ur parents... :p

I remember many years back, I used to frequent a HC at USSC( Upper Serangoon SC)...

There's a lady there in her late 30s, I like her hard massage and her HJ.

One fine sunday, I just came back home from my weekend football in the noon and was expecting some guess invited by my mum for Mahjong.. Some aunties I knew and when I walked into the Mahjong room, I was shocked!!!

I saw this auntie..:eek: Yes, bros.. the lady who massage me and did HJ for me..She was playing Mahjong with my Mum and my other aunties..

In my head, I was thinking siao liao siao liao..So LL and greeted everyone in the mahjong room like a good boy, showered and get ready to siam liao..

Situation got more sticky when Mum ask me stay and take over her seat while she prepare dinner.. I was totally freaked and gave excuses that I need to go out and meet my friends and will not be free etc etc..

So I came back home late and pretened to asked how was the mahjong session..blah blah blah.. but my curiousity lies on how my mum get to know her.. So she told me that this lady is a friend of other aunties etc etc...But she was ignorant abt this lady's back ground.

From that day onwards, I never go back to that HC liao.. and she was never seen in my house for mahjong session again..Pheeww...what a day for me...

cumminology
22-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Of course keep quiet lah. Do you think the lady will turn to his mom and says she love HJing for him everytime he visits her? :)

snakehead
22-11-2007, 06:23 PM
This story rings a bell. The very first girl I gave my virginity to was also the very first FL that I had. She was a undergrad at NTU then......

NTU ? ... I tink we're talking different person..... anyway she has graduated into fulltime WL..... bros interested can find her at petain. :D

Idealist
22-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Here is my experience

I used to go back to PJ for CNY to see my parents. In the night i would sneak out to HC for a fast one.

When I went back with my CO to her hometown in Pekan, one day I saw a familiar face. Turn out she is my wife cousin gf. Wah liao. I almost pengsan. She pretend never recognise me but can see her face was all red.

QueenTiger
22-11-2007, 06:45 PM
ur colleague so power, on leave to go japan and do fl...
is this a case of losing our local talents??? maybe should support more local fl now :p

Don't be surprised bro, actually there are many many locals freelancing abroad :D chances of meeting someone familiar is much lesser than in singapore. Some favourite places where sg gals are in demand is europe, japan, new zealand...

SDMM
22-11-2007, 06:53 PM
This story rings a bell. The very first girl I gave my virginity to was also the very first FL that I had. She was a undergrad at NTU then. She had "kei kiang", acted as a guarantor for a friend who bet on soccer. As luck would have it, that friend lost and she had to pay up. She turned to doing FL for a few days. Found her on one of the 1900 chatlines. I still remember she used the nick Christine then. :)

Wah, turn to prostitution for a friend. Have to say got to admire her willingness to do this for a friend

SDMM
22-11-2007, 06:54 PM
NTU ? ... I tink we're talking different person..... anyway she has graduated into fulltime WL..... bros interested can find her at petain. :D

Brother

How old is she now. Pertain WLs all aunties leh

Uppercut
22-11-2007, 07:21 PM
I also really wish i can get such excounters,but never occur before..exciting is the word to describe..:(

Paparazzi
22-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Of course keep quiet lah. Do you think the lady will turn to his mom and says she love HJing for him everytime he visits her? :)

That's true! It's not like it is something to be proud of.

69wolverine
22-11-2007, 09:27 PM

Bro LOMPOK

I really pity u man. So hungry and yet when the food arrived u can't eat it!! Better luck next time bro.

STK01
22-11-2007, 11:23 PM

You know what, bro? When you enter the room and see like that, you should have turned backed, walked out and say " Wrong unit " :D

I think if I were you, my face will turn pale immediately. This kind of stress is too much for me to take.

Devilzz
23-11-2007, 07:05 AM
i live in the same block with former lengend hc brenda.Dunno she remember me or not when we took the lift together.But the feeling quite funny loh when u saw her in her normal dressing and without makeout.
But so far hav not meet her anymore since april,guess she had upgraded herself and move into a condo.

alligator
23-11-2007, 09:52 AM
I assume FL means free lance ... It happened to me b4 but I saw her in the peephole and was a woman several storey down my unit, so I call and say I cannot liao and pass $20 under the door to her ...

old_yet_horny
23-11-2007, 10:05 AM
You know what, bro? When you enter the room and see like that, you should have turned backed, walked out and say " Wrong unit " :D

I think if I were you, my face will turn pale immediately. This kind of stress is too much for me to take.

Hahaha...How I wish I was really in the wrong unit but bo bian... Cannot escape.
Haiz.. coime to think of it now, its kind of funny though.:rolleyes:

svs_hire
23-11-2007, 03:46 PM
well ... me got a shocked of my life when i went to the bank downtown ... standing infront of the counter is the FL that I had bonk ... somemore my CO is standing beside me .... immediate i quickly took out my phone and pretend to ans incoming call .... :o