PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Pu Dian - the utimate SYT

game10199
20-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks to all the brothers that have been sharing their contacts with me all these while, and now is my turn.

Got this call few days back from unknown number.. Ni Hao .. My name is Xiao Pu Dian, a friend of xxx. Could we meet up? Usually when I get this type of calls, I would say I am very busy and not meet up.. However, I had a gut feel that this girl may be different. So we made arrangements to meet at Hotel 81 xxx. Got a room and sms her the room number.

Within a few minutes .. Ding Dong.. a good start.. opened the door, and first impressions: so sweet.. it was a petite SYT that I always wanted to bring home to show my mom.. and when she smiles.. almost melted me. Come in. come in..

Coming in she held my hand like a GF, and started chatting with me. Funny to a fault, she would tell stories and try her best to make me laugh. We seat on the bed to watch TV and chatted.. no rush at all. After a while it was I who suggested to take a shower. She helped me to soap up and took the opportunity to tease me. I loved the way she was teasing my dick as she pumped my dick.

Back in the room, she was damn loving. As she is petite, she would snuggle up on my chest and start licking from head downwards.. Capped me and continue to give me a blowjob. Climbing on top of me, she slide my dick slowly into her bushy hole.. it was a tight squeeze.. song!! I was in heaven ! Lifting and pushing it in again and again.. she pumped and pumped me.. I could not tahan.. and cummmed.. and she collapsed into my chest. Could feel her heart beat next to mine. Damn GF.

Actually I am reluctant to share this gem. But I remembered how some brothers have been sharing unselfishly their contacts, so in the same SB spirit I will share her contact with those brothers who have 30 points and 3 FRs. However, pls note that I will be going on a business trip, and will not be able to respond promptly to your PMs. Apologies first.

Name: Xiao Pu Dian
Looks: 8/10 (damn sweet. The kind you want to bring home to show your mom.)
Boobs: 6/10 (only A cup)
BJ: 6/10 (needs more training in this area.
Frenching: Light kissing only.
FJ: 8/10 (I am usually score up to 7, but giving her more as she was aa devil once she gets warmed up. The way she pumped my dick, like some industrial pump. Pssy was also quite tight)
Gf feeling: 9 (You would want to marry her!)
Damage: $70
RTF: YES! (Die die must try again !!)

regards,
game10199

asdfghjkl
21-11-2007, 01:05 AM
ultimate.. erm.. preview first can? ;)

binbin81
21-11-2007, 07:58 AM
waiting for your PM before you go for business trip..good find bro.~

sianren
21-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Your heading caught my attention...:p

utimate SYT

Mr Cactus

denden7070
21-11-2007, 12:00 PM

utimate SYT

Mr Cactus

me too:D somemore 'die die must try'

aczeta76
21-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Camping here to for TS's pm and ctc:D

lglg666
21-11-2007, 12:16 PM
me too:D somemore 'die die must try'

You super fast hand, fast leg leh.....kekeke.

Maybe for your next nick here....horny denden?

Have fun....bro! :D

satyr365
21-11-2007, 12:21 PM
You've got PM bro game :p

Cheers

dc7176
22-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Name: Xiao Pu Dian

age 26 still syt meh??

anyway, campin here for the fxxker FR keke...

game10199
22-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi bros,

I have given out the 1st batch of contacts out.. Kindly provide a FR after trying since there are a number of bros camping here to see FRs on her.

Oh.. before I forget, pls remember that her style is the GF type, so do not expect the "pro" service level.

Responding to some questions posted to me:

1) Pics - so I didn't take any.

2) 26 ys = SYT - Yes, I was referring to her looks, not biological age. When you see her, she does not look her age. Alamak, some people everything also must make comments.. hmm..

The response has been quite overwhelming, I will do my best to clear the PMs.. there are so many bros trying their luck even they do not have the minimum requirements ..

regards,
game10199

aczeta76
22-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks bro for updates.

Hope to get the ctc soon

xhardboiled
22-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Wah!!! This must b a damn chio A-cupper man!!!
Camp here liao!!

Cute FR bro!! well done!

Within a few minutes .. Ding Dong.. a good start.. opened the door, and first impressions: so sweet.. it was a petite SYT that I always wanted to bring home to show my mom.. and when she smiles.. almost melted me. ..................Gf feeling: 9 (You would want to marry her!)
Damage: $70
RTF: YES! (Die die must try again !!)

regards,
game10199

game10199
22-11-2007, 10:28 PM
hi bros,

I feel if some IT support - clearing all the PMs.. wah lau.. a lot of people 10 points + 0 FR come and ask for contact.

I do apologise for setting some parameters here - have to acertain who the real cheongers/ bros are - like the other senior bros have done before.

Managed to send the contact to the 2nd batch of bros. Do enjoy.

Kindly post your FRs here.

regards,
game10199

aczeta76
23-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the ctc bro.

Have upz u.

Yah, all sorts of people will ask for ctc. For me, I follow Sianren's style of giving ctc. Lower requirements if she is here for short time and higher if she is here for long haul.

So, in addition to points and power, I look at FRs as some bros here had gained power/pts solely through sharing pics and stories.

denden7070
26-11-2007, 02:58 PM
thanks to ts for her contact.had a session with her last week,sorry for my FR.she is not a syt,she is small build nia.she told me i'm her first costomer n also TS did not try her at all but just her friend's bf.

name;xiao bu dian
look;6/10
bbbj/7.5
fj;6/10
damage;70
boobs;a cup
RTF;no as there are many for me to bonk

TS;sorry for my fr n you can ask her,i'm xiao zhong

Elbert
26-11-2007, 05:56 PM
TQ bro game10199 for contact. Had a session with her earlier.
Met her near her place. An innocent-looking girl appeared, jeans and T-shirt, no make-up. Does not look like a WL, more like my petite neighbour.

Xiao Bu Dian : Henan 26 yo.
Height : 158.
Weight : 43.
Looks : 7.5, fresh, naive, not SYT, but with sweet smile.
Figures : A cups, but well proportioned body, smooth skin.

Kissing : 7, light kissing, needs chemistry.
BJ : 6, can see she is not used to doing this.
Fingering : yes, wet.
FJ : 8.5. New in this line, tight and wet, real moan. Like doing your secretary.
Damage : 70 + tips + rm.
RTF : yes.
Overall : Not a service-oriented type, more like GF.

She is taking a break from her office work back home, going back on the 12 th. As she is shy to walk the street or frequent KTV (AV ma), she only gets a handful of jobs from referral.
She asked me to introduce some friends for her. AS TS is overseas and probably has no SBF access, I have agreed to give out contact for her. Hope TS does not mind. I will stop giving ct when TS returns, if XBD is still here.
The same criteria apply : 30 pts and 3 FR.
Please visit her with the right expectation, and treat her nice.

Elbert
01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Xiao Bu Dian is leaving on the 12 th of this month.
Bros can pm me for contact until TS comes back.

Elbert
04-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Bros who have visited Xiao Bu Dian please post FR s here, positive or otherwise.

game10199
13-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Hi bors,

Xiao Pu Dian has left out shores today. Many thanks to the bros who supported her.

Special thanks to the bro who sent her to the airport. Could you pls PM me so i can "up" you and thank you?

She said she might be back. So meanwhile, pls STOP PM-ing me for her contact.

many thanks,
game10199

sexy2002
13-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi bors,

Xiao Pu Dian has left out shores today. Many thanks to the bros who supported her.

Special thanks to the bro who sent her to the airport. Could you pls PM me so i can "up" you and thank you?

She said she might be back. So meanwhile, pls STOP PM-ing me for her contact.

many thanks,
game10199

Just a little helping hand,that all i can do :)

Elbert
17-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Just got a call from Xiao Pu Dian that she is back. Will be here for one month.
So interested bros can pm bro game10199 for contact.

lovelovelove
17-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Hello brothers,

Another bonk bonk, another FR from lovelovelove.
Managed to get XBD’s contact from brother here. Thanks a million.

(Really very paiseh, this FR written and saved in my thubdrive for very long liao. Time to put it here.)

Was my off day and was feeling h***y the night before. So purposely woke up early to find potential bonk bonk. After a few SMSs, got a confirmed appointment with XBD at mid afternoon. Would like to have it earlier but she is resting. So LL tell birdie to hold on for a few more hours.

Meanwhile watch some TV and read newspaper to kill the excess time and also to divert “attention” . . . . . . . .

As I watch the clock on the wall ticks closer to the set-off time, the dark clouds also seems to be getting closer and closer. Shit . . . . . true enough it started to rain . . . !!!!

No choice, already promised XBD. Took out my lightweight umbrella and set-off for GL. Feeling sort of funny, where got people raining carry umbrella go GL bonk bonk. Like very unglamourious leh . . . but then no bonk bonk holding on to bridie even more unglam right. The warmth “waiting” over at the other side of Sillypore drove me on even though it was rather cold.

Reach the agreed meeting place and it was still raining. Damn it. Call XBD. She says give her few minutes she is coming. Luckily raining so people thought I was taking a shelter, else very obvious I am waiting for *****

A few PRC FLs walked passed trying to make contact. Act cool as if I was really there for shelter. They moved on. A man kept following them but they not interested. . . . . . I have a confirmed bonk leh . . . kekekeke . . . .

Short while later this large eye small frame PRC carrying an umbrella walked towards me. She fished out her hp. We looked at each other and bingo . . . we contacted and confirmed we are the “pair”. So we paired off lah. She was in a simple while T-shirt and jeans. No make-up. That’s okay with me. (I remember one FL came with heavy make-up that when she lay on shoulder later I went home realized there was a big patch of face foundation on my T-shirt)

I am not familiar with GL so ask her nearby got 81 or not? To my surprise XBD says she don’t know. I only know there is 81 further down the lorongs. But with the rain coming down, really not the right time to stroll in the rain hand-in-hand . . . .

So we agreed to try our luck just walking to the nearest lorong. While hunting for rooms, we do the usual TCSS. Her jeans and shoe got soaked with water and she starts to roll up her jeans . . . kekekeke . . . . . I make fun of her telling her that I was smarted cos I wear bermudas and sanders . . . . . hahahaha . . . .

So we continue poking fun at each other while continue room hunting. I mean on a normal raining day no big deal seeing people walking in the rain carrying umbrellas. But this 2 are actually looking for a room to bonk bonk . . . . . . kekekeke .. . . .the thought itself makes me wanna laugh . . . it was really damn bloody funny.

After 2 lorongs and crossing 1, 2 roads we arrived at this run down looking hotel. No choice, its raining, take it. Handed two $10 notes to the man over the counter and he handed over the card-key and 2 bottles of water. Now getting funny again. One hand carrying water-dripping umbrella, the other hand 2 bottles of water. For a moment I asked myself what the f*** am I doing here on my off-day????

Open the door got into the room. True enough, there was a hole in the ceiling. The bedsheet and all are yellowish. Nevermind, I am here for a far more important mission. No time for that.

Since clothes are a bit wet, use it as an excuse to quickly ask her to undress and then myself. Hug her from behind and started to explore her boobs boobs . . . . smooth and nice to touch. But then still need to go shower. So we went to shower together. Nothing much, very standard I bath you, you bath me. No hanky panky, strictly simple shower just to get ride of the uncomfort.

Back to the room and action starts. Hug and start kissing, explore her more . . . . . .

At this point of time, dear all brother who have been reading my FRs. My style is I will pass on the details. So that brother can enjoy it their own way. Sincere apologies.

Explore her north and south, south more. And she clean my didi with her mouth . . . . . then buah tahan liao and did a her few rounds of different positions. The rest ended up a man would usually ends lah huh . . . noting much . . . .

Name: Xiao Bu Dian
Origin: PRC (Hunan)
Looks: 6 (Disclaimer as usual. This is personal preference. XBD is a cute looking girl. But can see her age through that cuteness. Unfortunately I prefer SYT type of cuteness. But she has that cute cute smile throughtout)
Ht: 153
Wt: 43 (A small build PRC)
Boobs:A (Not very firm, but smooth and soft to the touch)
Tightness: 7/10
Wetness: 6/10
Kiss: yes
French: No, she says she doesn’t like
Lick: Yes. But not those pinkish type. Dark red and has protruding labias (spelling correct??)
Finger: litlle bit
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Normal skill
FJ: 6/10
CIM: No
Attitude: 6.5/10
Overall Rating: 6/10
Damage: $60/60mins/1 shot
RTF: Unlikely. She is leaving on 12 Dec
Though XBD is a small build gal (my type) and is cute in her own way (unfortunately not my type of cuteness), she is sweet too (again, not my type of sweetness).

I am sure lots of brother here would like her. Unfortunately we each have our own preference.

As usual, if my FR has been useful to you, pls up my rep points. Otherwise I am sure there is also a little bit of “entertainment” value. If you don’t like it or offended, pls pardon me.

Cheers and Best of Health to all Brothers.

sexy2002
18-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Glad that she back,i kinda miss her :)

Erotican
18-12-2007, 01:55 AM

utimate SYT

Mr Cactus

Yea.. that Ultimate SYT really catch my dick, oops! eye, i mean

lovelovelove
19-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Received call from XBD today while cracking my head in the office. She informed me that she is back.

TCSS to her for a short while b'cos many pple around me. And my colleauges may find it funny since I was speaking Mandarin over the phone as they know my friends are alomost all English speaking.

Anyway, to cut story short, agreed to help XBD pass her contact to brothers.

Interested brothers pls PM me. Pls do not post here as I may not have the time to check this thread for rerquest postings.

Will do some screening at my end so that XBD will not be unnecessarily haressed by boh-liow brothers simply wanting to waste her time.

Cheers.

game10199
20-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Hi bros,

I am back in town, and XPD happened to be back also.

Interested bros who qualify, pls let me know.

regards,
game10199

lovelovelove
20-12-2007, 04:11 AM
Don't know which cute brother zap me 4 points for nothing still leave me this cute cartoon :)

Must be very happy and proud zapping me so smiling all the way.

Dear Cute brother, zap me don't feel like leaving behind nick okay with me. But at least give me a reason so that I can further improve myself ma . . . . .

Like that next time you come to SBF lesser postings to make you angry, you can also save your "24-hour" on other people, in addition lesser angry post better for your health ma . . . . .

Anyway still wish you Merry X'mas and Best of Health . . . at least now now I know I have more to improve. . . . .

teebs_darklord
20-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Don't know which cute brother zap me 4 points for nothing still leave me this cute cartoon :)

Dear Cute brother, zap me don't feel like leaving behind nick okay with me. But at least give me a reason so that I can further improve myself ma . . . . .

Like that next time you come to SBF lesser postings to make you angry, you can also save your "24-hour" on other people, in addition lesser angry post better for your health ma . . . . .

Anyway still wish you Merry X'mas and Best of Health . . . at least now now I know I have more to improve. . . . .

Like tat also can...:)

Up u 5 pts...so u dun lose anything...:D

sexy2002
21-12-2007, 02:52 AM

I was been zapped by someone too....not sure who did this..mabe the same guy???How to return up??? How i wish to up you too

uvlex
22-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Hi was wondering if i can have a contact thanks ^^ email is [email protected]
thanks ^^

poka7750
25-12-2007, 01:05 PM
It was at lunch time yesterday.... made an appointment 1pm to meet her at lor 2x pick her up.... 歡迎 到访我国 高兴能与你交往

chat awhile take her for lunch. both of us like lover huge & walk on the street

a golden word came from me 你想跟我去开心吗 ?

when check into the room switch on TV .... huge her... hands go round her body then slowly insert my finger into her little pussy wow wet man

strip her
position 1 stay on top of her
2 she ride on me
3 doggie
4 back to missionery
& cum.... very sweet & soft pussy

enjoy

thanks bro for her contact:)

lovelovelove
25-12-2007, 11:02 PM

My sincere gratitute to brothers (you know who you are) who have up me to make up for the lost. I have up few brothers liao for the kindness. Will up the rest one by one when I regain my 24-hour and clear my current list of brothers I owed favor to. I keep a list of those brothers I owed so don't worry I will repay your kindness. Some brothers more difficult to repay kindness cos can't find post that is at least 2 days ago. But I will keep searching. At times I will also PM them to make a post and inform me so that I can repay.

Cheers to all.

game10199
27-12-2007, 01:10 AM
My sincere gratitute to brothers (you know who you are) who have up me to make up for the lost. I have up few brothers liao for the kindness. Will up the rest one by one when I regain my 24-hour and clear my current list of brothers I owed favor to. I keep a list of those brothers I owed so don't worry I will repay your kindness. Some brothers more difficult to repay kindness cos can't find post that is at least 2 days ago. But I will keep searching. At times I will also PM them to make a post and inform me so that I can repay.

Cheers to all.

bro lovelovelove,

I am wondering why are you hijacking my thread?

1. You did not ask my permission to go around sharing XPD's contact. Some other bros bothered to ask me through PM.

2. Next you go around sharing XPD's contact as if it was your contact.

3. And when you get zapped by some bros here who probably can't stand what you are doing, you go around complaining.

Just do me a favour? Get your own contact and share that. Don't take others and share it as if it was yours. I know you mentioned XPD asked you also for help. There are other ways of helping, certainly not the way you are doing.

Game10199

lovelovelove
27-12-2007, 11:30 PM
My SINCERE apologies to brother game10199.

Brother, pls allow me to clarify (since we are all here for fun and for brotherhood).

It was never my intention to hijack your thread nor your gem.
If what I have done constitute the above. My miliions sincere apologies. I think I am still too newbie as far as sharing contact/helpling FL is concerned.

XPD called out of the blue and I thought the least I could do is to pass around her contact to some interested senior brothers. It never cross my mind that I have inadvertenly vilated the rules here. It was all done in good faith. Nothing more, nothing less.

And thanks for pointing out, else as I mentioned, I still do not know why I got zapped. I have said I am okay to be zapped, but for me to improve and to be a better brother, I need to know what wrong/mistake have I made.

Thanks to brother. So now I know.

Last but not least, I was not complaining (my post didn't sound so either). I was merely trying to get the brother or senior brother to come forward to point out my mistake. Else I will never learn and will probably never be a good brother like you.

And I have you, brother game10199 to thank b'cos you actually pointed out my mistake. And I am sure other brothers will also benefit from your kind guesture and we will all not repeat the same mistake and unknowingly take the credit of TS.

To all brothers, althought XPD has asked me to help, but for due respect to TS, I will stop giving out her contact from now onwards. Pls contact TS if interested.

Cheers and Best of Health to all.

Happy New Year.

P.S. So far only given out to 2 brothers.

bro lovelovelove,

I am wondering why are you hijacking my thread?

1. You did not ask my permission to go around sharing XPD's contact. Some other bros bothered to ask me through PM.

2. Next you go around sharing XPD's contact as if it was your contact.

3. And when you get zapped by some bros here who probably can't stand what you are doing, you go around complaining.

Just do me a favour? Get your own contact and share that. Don't take others and share it as if it was yours. I know you mentioned XPD asked you also for help. There are other ways of helping, certainly not the way you are doing.

Game10199