PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Legal Sex?

rookster
19-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Can anyone share some info on the cheapest fuck in Geylang, like how much, which house, race, service quality etc?

Thanks!

Garage1
19-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Can anyone share some info on the cheapest fuck in Geylang, like how much, which house, race, service quality etc?

Thanks!

ok, pm me yr bank acct, i transfer some bus fare for u to go to geylang, and let us know instead where got cheapest fuck, like how much, which house, race, service quality etc.. OK
thanks..

ang076
19-11-2007, 10:04 PM
School holiday is here again...

:rolleyes:

It was during this period where many people sign up and asking a lot of stupid questions..

You want cheapest sex? Go to Desker Road..

Geylang area is the most expensive..
(your monthly allowance dont qualify you for this..)

yongleeong
19-11-2007, 10:32 PM
yes i agree.......the cheapest sex is to buy a cow or pig CB from market and mount it on the wall........... n.......... bang the wall......

CyberOKT
19-11-2007, 11:33 PM
yes i agree.......the cheapest sex is to buy a cow or pig CB from market and mount it on the wall........... n.......... bang the wall......

Bro , sala.

cow and pig CB not easy to buy from market... even if have, it wont be cheap..

Better to get a whole hen, abt $6 from NTUC. :)

Bro rookster, can try the bus stop @ lorong 14, facing gullimard road. Day time already have a few HOT FL sitting there, depending on yr neg skill... it should be within your budget.

Or the back lorong of 24 onward, sexy FL wearing sari also going at budget rate.

The rest, $35 for indo, $40-50 for Thai, $60-$100 for PRC, street-walker
Legal house, $80-$150 malaysian, $40 thai.

Cheapest legal sex? It gotto be WET DREAM. FOC

shag_fest
19-11-2007, 11:40 PM
u wana fark n u wan cheap?? ok, i'll give u advice...

no.1 - u wan cheap n free fark....get a galfren

otherwise, if u're too ugly for gals to make them hump u... juz pcc

no. 2 - if u wana keep yr money but still cum n feel good... follow dis step..

if u're right-handed, hold yr $50 dollar bills with yr left hand, PCC n keep looking at the money...wen u finally cum, keep the money back in yr wallet. dat way, u still feel the same as u hv fark BUT still save money..

try these methods till yr sch reopens..
till then use no. 2

cheers*

Red_Tirak1099
20-11-2007, 12:41 AM
I think the cheapest LEGAL sex you can get is in Desker Road....my Blanga workers tell me its $20 a pop :)

Fuckster
20-11-2007, 01:52 PM
I think the cheapest LEGAL sex you can get is in Desker Road....my Blanga workers tell me its $20 a pop

Ya Bro, my fren say some lady there only charge $15 nia

And to TS, just in case you don't know where is desker road, I provide you with a map and a pic of some FL you might find there hee hee

http://keechongsign.com/images/map.gifhttp://mengwong.com/photography/little-india/desker-1-m.JPG

Red_Tirak1099
20-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Bro your photo must have date la if not later all the bros come after you if they cannot find such quality for 15 bucks....

The ladies in the photos posted are still there now but the photo is at least 30 years ago. :D

Fuckster
20-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Bro your photo must have date la if not later all the bros come after you if they cannot find such quality for 15 bucks....
The ladies in the photos posted are still there now but the photo is at least 30 years ago. :D

Lol ok ok bro, need to apologised to the TS as this pic was supply to me by my uncle taken 25 years back, from what i know this two ladies still there but their age hor .... . aiya nevermind la $15 nia, can la, mai hiam liao :D

pfingo
20-11-2007, 02:09 PM

Thanks! join since 05 wat u been doing?

blur boy
20-11-2007, 02:48 PM
join since 05 wat u been doing?

This is by far the best reply I have seen....:D

Brodie
20-11-2007, 02:59 PM
This is by far the best reply I have seen....:D

may i know where to do it is it at GL

ocean888
20-11-2007, 03:01 PM

Thanks!

Hey, why don't we give this guy a break. He is just asking questions. But then again, rookster, if you are under 18 or if you are still in school, you should stay out of Geylang or Desker.

Garage1
20-11-2007, 04:39 PM
aiyo, u all..
just pass him some bus fare, let him go find and report back lah :D

khoon1
20-11-2007, 06:33 PM
ok, pm me yr bank acct, i transfer some bus fare for u to go to geylang, and let us know instead where got cheapest fuck, like how much, which house, race, service quality etc.. OK
thanks..

Got Got ,But at Lor 20 ,maybe can as lower 10 to 15 bucks ,Black Chicken .But No House , They cannot afford it ,So is Illegal .:p

Evilhawk
20-11-2007, 11:35 PM
no. 2 - if u wana keep yr money but still cum n feel good... follow dis step..

if u're right-handed, hold yr $50 dollar bills with yr left hand, PCC n keep looking at the money...wen u finally cum, keep the money back in yr wallet. dat way, u still feel the same as u hv fark BUT still save money..

try these methods till yr sch reopens..
till then use no. 2

cheers*

Bro, i like ur idea...but hor...come to think of it....
it a bit hard to cum when our 1st president is staring at u.....no offend...
wahahaha

rookster
22-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Wah lau eh, you all damn...don't know what to say liao. I was just asking a simple question, don't want to answer don't answer lah, don't have to suan and flame me jialat jialat lah. Just in case you guys are curious, I have been bonking at Keong Saik but since that place is going, down I am seeking new avenues.

chinapower
22-11-2007, 04:35 PM
cheapest LEGAL sex should still be the thai cat 40 for $40.

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Wah lau eh, you all damn...don't know what to say liao. I was just asking a simple question, don't want to answer don't answer lah, don't have to suan and flame me jialat jialat lah. Just in case you guys are curious, I have been bonking at Keong Saik but since that place is going, down I am seeking new avenues.

Rookster, you are not exactly a newbie samster. When you posted such a question, you should have expected the results. Here, it is more of doing self-research instead of handig everything to you on a silver platter.

CS-II
22-11-2007, 05:29 PM
From what i know, GL cheapest is cat40 thai gal lor.

Garage1
22-11-2007, 06:57 PM

ok, give u 1 chance and some coins, take bus to geylang and report back ok
all of us are waiting for u to share
thanks X 10000000

Dickshanks
22-11-2007, 07:01 PM
maybe can ask the TS to go to Desker Rd lor to try his luck too :D

issan_madboy
22-11-2007, 08:51 PM
harharhar.old sailor's trick.buy sotong then put it over your shaft or you can buy a whole watermelon,do not store it in the fridge.next,bore a hole and stick your brother in.will feel moist and warm.then it's on with the rollin' good times brother rookster.:D

enzer88
22-11-2007, 11:09 PM
join since 05 wat u been doing?Damn solid reply,i almost fall from my seat!!:D

rookster
23-11-2007, 06:50 PM
First of all, thanks to the nice bros who had provided some useful info.

The rest of you......sigh.....It's not nice to be suan-ed/flamed, I have feelings too, you know?

issan_madboy
23-11-2007, 07:01 PM
i offer my apologies brother rookster.relax brother.it is friday,have a good time.:)

Garage1
23-11-2007, 07:43 PM

The rest of you......sigh.....It's not nice to be suan-ed/flamed, I have feelings too, you know?

wah, we hurt yr feelings ? i already told u , i give u bus fare to go geylang and check it out..
my wallet is not rich ok , yet i can spare u some coins to go geylang.

Fuckster
23-11-2007, 08:58 PM

I am sorry if my post means suan to you, just a joke, no hard feelings ya :)

vmtech
26-11-2007, 01:46 PM
I am sorry if my post means suan to you, just a joke, no hard feelings ya :)

after kanna suan here and there i dont think he feels any "hard feelings" now lol

SKILLFULL LICK
26-11-2007, 02:18 PM
I think the cheapest LEGAL sex you can get is in Desker Road....my Blanga workers tell me its $20 a pop :)

Bro,i heard $15 got already..but must seach very hard for the CB hole!!hehe..

Red_Tirak1099
26-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Bro,i heard $15 got already..but must seach very hard for the CB hole!!hehe..
hehehe too black or too fat kekekeke :D

dbrudder
26-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Wait a minute... are you old enough to have sex?

no_faith
26-11-2007, 04:32 PM
i tot cheapest sex is wif ur right hand? no? free summore.:D

bangbangben
26-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Bro, right/left hand (for left handed bro) don't provide the "warmth" and wetness we all crave during sex...

I honestly and strongly suggest ts go grab a piping hot chicken pie... Erect ur penis by looking at the pie and wham yr penis into it. You will get the warm and moist feeling of a pussy and best of all, it shouldn't cost you more than 5 bucks. Oh ya, for tightness... just grab ur pie harder and it should be fine. ;)

Even if ya below 16, you just tell the cops who caught you in the act that you were merely too hungry.

battyboy
26-11-2007, 09:40 PM
i tot cheapest sex is wif ur right hand? no? free summore

Yes,i agree:D :D :D

sb song
26-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Gaylang cheapest legal sex is those That wl sgd 40 .that your anwser ok toppic close

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Ya Bro, my fren say some lady there only charge $15 nia

And to TS, just in case you don't know where is desker road, I provide you with a map and a pic of some FL you might find there hee hee

http://keechongsign.com/images/map.gifhttp://mengwong.com/photography/little-india/desker-1-m.JPG
yah, rowell rd there oso gotch nice tall "ladies" with sweet deep voices n long model legs; don't miss the good deal :D

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Bro, right/left hand (for left handed bro) don't provide the "warmth" and wetness we all crave during sex...

I honestly and strongly suggest ts go grab a piping hot chicken pie... Erect ur penis by looking at the pie and wham yr penis into it. You will get the warm and moist feeling of a pussy and best of all, it shouldn't cost you more than 5 bucks. Oh ya, for tightness... just grab ur pie harder and it should be fine. ;)

Even if ya below 16, you just tell the cops who caught you in the act that you were merely too hungry.

singapore curry pok instead of american pie :)