PDA

View Full Version : My friend on wedding day found out wife have a lover

foreveraloneng
14-07-2020, 05:58 PM
the lover was 1 of the guest. Wife told him is her secondary school classmate.

On wedding day, he saw wife hugging the guy atva corner.

She say i can don't proceed with the wedding and marry you instead. Guy say no, proceed with your wedding as i don't want to divorce my wife, we just proceed as extra martial affairs.

He proceed with the wedding as he was in shock don't know what to do. Even if he want to divorce, he have to spilt his assets with her.

If you are him what will you do?

Will you proceed the wedding?

dragonoyster
15-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Your pattern more than badminton

sexcision
16-07-2020, 01:14 PM

She say i can don't proceed with the wedding and marry you instead. Guy say no, proceed with your wedding as i don't want to divorce my wife, we just proceed as extra martial affairs.

He proceed with the wedding as he was in shock don't know what to do. Even if he want to divorce, he have to spilt his assets with her.

Dun be an idiot and come out with a better story or at least learn some basic law before writing.....

fallen11
17-07-2020, 11:54 PM
sounds like a classic JAV plot! :D

hoosdathu
18-08-2020, 04:35 PM
damn, just skip the drama and give us the parts describing action we're interested in! :D

Ladyrain
21-08-2020, 04:41 AM

No. I will video the whole saga and play it after the march in for wedding guests to see and before telling the fella to please take her away from me.
Split my assets? I split her legs open.

guygaga
06-09-2020, 04:04 PM

School holidays or the long WFH, many such postings lately... :confused:

The way TS penned down the story or scenario using ""He, She, I, We", makes the reader reading with confusion.

TS, although I do not have points to up or minus, but do put some extra effort to type in readable English/Singlish. I'm a STRONG believer that you put in effort to narrate a story, readers will reward you. Of course with a good plot to begin with, BUT given in this situation, after reading...

"SMLJ! WTF! wad toking u, I catch no balls!" :p