PDA

View Full Version : Jln Sultan Massage

rukawagan
18-11-2007, 10:31 PM
I try this massage joint on jalan sultan early this month. Cost is 20 for half an hour and 36 for 1 hour. After paying "entry fee", the lady give me a room upstairs and I change to my birthday suit. Start the massage in shoulder and neck, very relaxing and good (not a piano massage). Then the lady also massage my ass and ball without me asking, very stimulating. When time almost up, she ask me to turn over, and ask whether i want any extra service. Quoted HJ for 50, but I bargain to 30. Opt for HJ and she slowly massage the ball and bird for good 10 minutes, very gentle, slow and no rush. Good service.

Damage: 36 + 30 (after negotiation)
RTF: Yes for a good service

bikelover
19-11-2007, 12:29 AM
which part of jln sultan.... :confused:

MT07
19-11-2007, 12:54 AM
bro rukawagan, r there any SYT? is it spa / NT?

Sayangku
19-11-2007, 01:00 AM
izzit xiyuan massage? what other extra services they have? :)

Lick@pussy
19-11-2007, 01:04 AM
ALL PRC gals for massage?

big_lim99
19-11-2007, 11:18 PM
izzit xiyuan massage? what other extra services they have? :)

Bro - I was at JS Plaza a few weeks ago. There are at least 2 massage places there, but the area is dying -- like a ghost town. I visited the one on the 1st floor (couldn't recall the name.) Here is my FR:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2380580&postcount=797

wisely_sky
21-11-2007, 10:58 AM
I try this massage joint on jalan sultan early this month. Cost is 20 for half an hour and 36 for 1 hour. After paying "entry fee", the lady give me a room upstairs and I change to my birthday suit. Start the massage in shoulder and neck, very relaxing and good (not a piano massage). Then the lady also massage my ass and ball without me asking, very stimulating. When time almost up, she ask me to turn over, and ask whether i want any extra service. Quoted HJ for 50, but I bargain to 30. Opt for HJ and she slowly massage the ball and bird for good 10 minutes, very gentle, slow and no rush. Good service.

Hi bro rukawagan,

Don't quite get you, if you try this joint which is in Jalan Sultan Plaza (JSP), you mentioned the lady give you a room upstairs. From what I know, that means you have to take a lift or escalator to the upstairs joint, they have 2 joint in JSP. Now is not easy to have a joint despite two. Which joint are you refering to? At JSP, there are 1 massage joint(should say Tunia) in the 1st storey, 2 massage joint in 3 storey and a HC in Fourth Storey. And I suppose all these joint or HC, don't have any stairs for you to walk up to the upstairs joint.

Or maybe you refer to the joint that is opposite JSP those in the 2 or 3 storey shophouse that have to walk up the stairs.

Please make it clear to us. Thanks.

evilspawnsss
21-11-2007, 12:48 PM
bro rukawagan, r there any SYT? is it spa / NT?

Bro I last time always cheong there one..SYT is very seldom found there..there is a spa on top..i forget what name but i heard the spa is full of gays..Jalan Sultan now become like ghost town liao..so far i remember the is 2 TN on 3rd floor,2nd floor i dun know cus i saw alot "aunty" at there dun know wan do wat haha.. Spa is 4th floor

Hi bro rukawagan,

Or maybe you refer to the joint that is opposite JSP those in the 2 or 3 storey shophouse that have to walk up the stairs.

Please make it clear to us. Thanks.

I agree..I believe he refering to opposite JSP..Anyway Area near JSP i used to "hit and run" de..but always kena "knock" so dun wan go reccee tt area liao :D

Sayangku
21-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Opposite shophouse got 1-2 Massage Shop, 1 of them is Xi Yuan, never try before, but got 1 guy called kick_ass bro pm me, say they got provide HJ/JG services

evilspawnsss
21-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Opposite shophouse got 1-2 Massage Shop, 1 of them is Xi Yuan, never try before, but got 1 guy called kick_ass bro pm me, say they got provide HJ/JG services

Oh xi yuan is on 2nd story opp JSP..i try went up and was told fully booked -_-" i ask how long i shd wait..the rec told mi.. come tomolo :( so i didnt try liao..i take a peek...saw 2 PRC..hmm..not bad haha

RunNGun
24-11-2007, 11:00 PM

Hey bro, this joint is opp sultan plaza isit? i think got more than one tn joint there. can pm me ?

rukawagan
25-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Don't think i can say too much info. =). Happy recce. My info shd be enough ;)

Sayangku
25-11-2007, 03:07 PM
I shall go to Xi Yuan this weekday, will let you all know :)

zack06
27-11-2007, 04:21 PM
sometimes can see 'appropriately dressed' ladies at the food court across ley. the spa b4 xiyuan is ume. previously searched on sbf but found nothing. bro Sayangku, update us, keke..

tepes
27-11-2007, 07:35 PM
sometimes can see 'appropriately dressed' ladies at the food court across ley. the spa b4 xiyuan is ume. previously searched on sbf but found nothing. bro Sayangku, update us, keke..

Hi Bros,

Today went to recee JS area... went to Xin Yuan as well as Ume joints to look see look see and check price... Massage for both joints are $38/Hr. Environment looks ok and Spa like... Ume got 1 gal called Xiao Yu(or something like that) looks not bad, dressing show half ball hahah... was tempted but already made appt to go somewhere else(will post FR on the joint we went to later...) so didnt take the offer... Pretty average...

Cheers

evilspawnsss
28-11-2007, 11:32 AM
try crystal got one malay milf with big tits

Crystal mi there old customer liao hee hee..Last time always go there one..:D:D

bassf
28-11-2007, 05:46 PM
i heard jessica from zen wellness AMK also there for long time....anyone tried here recently....rem her to be very good with massage and JG.....

Please share

conjurer
28-11-2007, 10:38 PM
i heard jessica from zen wellness AMK also there for long time....anyone tried here recently....rem her to be very good with massage and JG.....

Please share

Yes, Jessica is still around at Xi Yuan. Her massage compared to most of the other ladies in TNs is still a better one. Auto-roam is quite restrictive by the way. HJ is done quite a distance away the last time i looked for her. Haven't looked for her for quite some time. Her mobile number remains unchanged and she does not do outcalls, not sure about now. Just my two cents.

Luckytime
29-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Hi Bros,

Today went to recee JS area... went to Xin Yuan
Cheers

wondering is there a lady call jesica there???

w800i
29-11-2007, 07:04 AM
Yes, Jessica is still around at Xi Yuan. Her massage compared to most of the other ladies in TNs is still a better one. Auto-roam is quite restrictive by the way. HJ is done quite a distance away the last time i looked for her. Haven't looked for her for quite some time. Her mobile number remains unchanged and she does not do outcalls, not sure about now. Just my two cents.

yeah jessica is quite a pretty lady with good skills in specials hehe. Always visited her when she was back in AMK zen. Dropped by once at xi yuan to visit her but never massage that day, her hair style has changed :)

miss her massage and soft boobs :D

Luckytime
29-11-2007, 11:08 PM
miss her massage and soft boobs :D

ya man i agree with you... thinking of her soft boobs steam liao...:p

ahgogo123
01-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Hahaha...XiaoHong Jessica ah?

Quite a few month nv visit her.........
Her boy just a few year younger than me only :D very handsome lor.

Yeah very pretty =D

------------------------------------------------------------------
FR-Cat (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2326821#post2326821)

Bro Who Wish to Zap me For Poor Post Kindly Go Ahead. Bro Who Up Me, Will Return Point When Have. Thanks In Advances.

man13utd13
22-12-2007, 05:18 PM
was at ume this afternoon
apparaently i was the 1st cus there so nobody was there

was led up to the attic

due to last night work today nvr slpp so took the opportunity to take a nap for the 1hr session i paid for at $38

15min into the massage was asked by my masseuse if i wanna do "mo sha" at extra $10 i said ok

after the sop she asked mi if i wanna do hj ...
being a damn tired person i just said ok and she asked mi if i wanna do it with the "mo sha" cream or normal oil

commented that some client like to do hj with the "mo sha" cream cos it cleans up the li'le bro

and she tried to do it on mi,i found it uncomfy cos of the roughness so told her to change to the normal oil

5 min into it i was aroused fully and tried to squeeze her bursting out tits due to the nature of her dress and she just said,"wanna touch must pull down the dress and here u go" and out came a cupper left tit for my hand to squeeze

15min later job done was led to the bathroom downstairs for a shower

after cleaning up paid her the extra $10 for the "mo sha" cream and $50 for the hj (din bargain with her cos was really tired form the work yesterday even up till now as i was typing haven even slept yet)

and one impt thing...i forgot to aks her the name....

anyways for those who wanna have an hour of quietness can actually go there and asked to be led up to the attic where its only 2 cubicles side by side

rtf...maybe if i am in the vicinity cos kinda prominant to walk in there just like that

all in all paid $38 massage+$10 mo sha cream+$50hj= $98

me not trying to spoil market to pay $50 for the hj but than it wasl ike she was so hardworking and than i was too tired to bargain,so even if i were to give tips it will still add up to the same amt

40nochange
30-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Went to JS Plaza during the Christmas long weekends. Entered Crystal HC and was greeted by MILF Jxxx. Asked for a girl I tried a few months ago but was told she had left. I told jxxx I returned because the previous girl said they offered 2 girls massage.

Jxxx said yes they do and she can do it with a minah colleague. I loved minahs and had always wanted to try a session with 2 girls. Now I can have both!. Immediatey paid up and went to room, took a shower and waited eagerly.

In came Jxxx and a minah Soxxx. A little dispointed as the minah was alittle on the meaty side, but proceeded anyway. Jxxx massaged my head and upper body while soxxx concentrated on my lower body. There was no rush as they finger pressed every part of my body including fingers and toes. TCSS with them during the session.

Asked to turn over after about 1/2 hour. Jxxx started to massage my groin area while Soxxx touched my chess area. Jxxx then popped the GQ. Opted for BJ with Cap. They started to remove their cloths. Must say Jxxx still has a sexy body despite her age while Soxxx is blessed with big breast and earser like nipples. Jxxx offered her light brown nipples and I started to suck them hungrily and fingered her at the same time. In no time, Jxxx was moaning and twisting her body and I felt Soxxx's mouth sucking my little brother; good suction with deep throat.

Then Jxxx said she wanted to suck me, they changed the condom (I was not aware when Soxxx put on the cap!) and Jxxx started to suck widly on my brother while I tasted Soxxx's eraser nipple. I shot my load fingering jxxx with my left hand and soxxx with my right while Jxxx deep throat my little brother. After the session. jxxx offered to bath and dry me while Soxxx serve another cup of tea.

My 1st experience with 2 girls ( a chinese MILF and a minah), overall a satisfying session.

Damage: $70 for message, $150 for BJ.

carcinoma
04-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Crystal mi there old customer liao hee hee..Last time always go there one..:D:D

Any idea the malay is till there?