PDA

View Full Version : Losers in life fall in

foreveraloneng
09-07-2020, 01:40 AM
as above.

I am 36 years old guy. Never have gf before. Tried dating apps and dating agencies but still cannot find gf.

Have a polytechnic diploma in accounting which i have no interest in doing accounts job.

Got a pte degree in hr but could not find hr jobs.

Now work as security guard. Salary 2k plus.

I am a loser in life.

phantomboyz
09-07-2020, 08:35 AM
in your career,definitely you are a loser - for now.In current situation, you are not alone.But i should say you are consider lucky as there are many jobless around. Real loser is the one know doesnt know how to grab opportunities. As long as you feel your heart is pumping meaning you were given time to strike more opportunities. Got time go and sing Bon Jovi's Its My Life then Michael Jackson's Keep The Faith.

sgjoey
09-07-2020, 09:03 AM
You are a loser only if you allow yourself to think so. Everyone's life has a unique trajectory and the future is always unpredictable. But even setting aside all this, you are luckier than most humans. You live in a tropical isle where law and order prevails. Cheap food is plentiful. Ditto clothing. I presume you also have a roof over your head. Just by the fulfillment of basic needs alone, you are already well ahead of the majority of humankind. I agree that loneliness can be devastating. But singlehood has its upside, and you may still meet the girl of your dreams. When all else fails, there is ready, paid female companionship available in Singapore which you should not neglect to explore, no strings attached. Perhaps you do not realize how lucky you are to be right here, right now. Stay strong, and stay positive.

Lanister
09-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Tick the box

1. Healthy- yes
2. Employed - yes
3. Can sleep - yes
4. Can shit - yes
5. Can eat - yes
6. Can walk - yes
7. Can fcuk - yes

Then what now.....still a loser?

Already a winner in life.....see around u!

Wake up man....don’t be greedy....

peeboy75
09-07-2020, 10:51 AM
We are all both losers and winners at certain point of our lives. Dont judge whether you are loser or winner just by how much you have in your life right now...
Remember ben goi? Son of poh pia king. Son of rich man. Plenty of fucking money...enjoying the high life (see how fucking fat he is). Married a fucking chio mediacock actress, nice family....fucking winner right? Well guess what...he fucking died at age 43...winner or loser...you be the judge...

havana
09-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Don't compare...Everyone is a loser when comparing to a person better than them.:o
Just relax and enjoy your life. You only live once:rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
09-07-2020, 11:13 AM
No one will pity u in life... at least you are still have a job! Do you know how many people out there who doesn’t even have a job?

Kienmeng
09-07-2020, 11:19 AM
No one will pity u in life... at least you are still have a job! Do you know how many people out there who doesn’t even have a job?

All those jobless ppl. If they ok to work as security guard, cleaners, waiter etc there will be lots of jobs for them

lawro
09-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Only winner no loser. How?

IamGood
09-07-2020, 11:30 AM
2k still can budget $200 monthly for geylang
If got wife/gf need pay her 2k monthly
Winner already

des4fuck
09-07-2020, 12:16 PM
We are all both losers and winners at certain point of our lives. Dont judge whether you are loser or winner just by how much you have in your life right now...
Remember ben goi? Son of poh pia king. Son of rich man. Plenty of fucking money...enjoying the high life (see how fucking fat he is). Married a fucking chio mediacock actress, nice family....fucking winner right? Well guess what...he fucking died at age 43...winner or loser...you be the judge...

Well i can say he is not a losser ... he had enjoy what a man want in life ... money and woman , its not about the duration but how enjoyable you lived your life

ilovepantyhose
09-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Tick the box

1. Healthy- yes
2. Employed - yes
3. Can sleep - yes
4. Can shit - yes
5. Can eat - yes
6. Can walk - yes
7. Can fcuk - yes

sometimes we can take things for granted, only when we lose it, we start to treasure it...

:o:o

D-joker
09-07-2020, 02:28 PM
A friend once share this with me.

He say that I am the champion of the swimming competition and have beaten more then 1 billion other competitors when my dad cum into my mum pussy. Thats why i am alive. How can I be a looser.

We are born a winner..

Kovovo
09-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Thirty plus got degree. U owe it to yourself to fight harder bro! Dun give up! Look at your network n expand your network. Keep fighting!

pantymine
09-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Paging for sia suay idiot Chan Chun Sing, please fall in .... :D

graniph
09-07-2020, 06:19 PM

He say that I am the champion of the swimming competition and have beaten more then 1 billion other competitors when my dad cum into my mum pussy. Thats why i am alive. How can I be a looser.

We are born a winner..

this is a good one.

its your negative mindset that led you to where you are. be contented, put goals and work towards them - and be committed.

xmodconnects
09-07-2020, 06:30 PM
who did you vote for? no reason why u cannot find a HR job if it was not taken away by FT

Bangster
09-07-2020, 07:00 PM
It's true

You are only tied down by your thoughts

The older we get,
the harder it is for us to improve, to take criticism, to choose (because options get lesser and lesser)

So the time is NOW

It's just whether you are tied down by your OWN FUCKED UP NEGATIVE thoughts, that's all.

Cannot blame others, others also cannot blame you

Because ITS YOUR LIFE.

moochee
10-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Paging for sia suay idiot Chan Chun Sing, please fall in .... :D

He favourite in Tanjong Pagar ok, mai xiao xiao :D

Emmanuelle55
10-07-2020, 04:32 AM
Once you meet your love of your life, everything will fall into place.

Lanister
10-07-2020, 04:02 PM

We are born a winner..

I like this one !! 👍

Well said!

jay1230
10-07-2020, 10:27 PM
You are a loser only if you allow yourself to think so. Everyone's life has a unique trajectory and the future is always unpredictable. But even setting aside all this, you are luckier than most humans. You live in a tropical isle where law and order prevails. Cheap food is plentiful. Ditto clothing. I presume you also have a roof over your head. Just by the fulfillment of basic needs alone, you are already well ahead of the majority of humankind. I agree that loneliness can be devastating. But singlehood has its upside, and you may still meet the girl of your dreams. When all else fails, there is ready, paid female companionship available in Singapore which you should not neglect to explore, no strings attached. Perhaps you do not realize how lucky you are to be right here, right now. Stay strong, and stay positive.
This really rings true to most people. If we have basic needs satisfied, we are already luckier than most. Just keep looking out for opportunities. When a door closes, another opens. Its just if we see it or not.

ibanezjem555
10-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Agree.. if you write this thread means you not satisfied with your life.. look for opportunities and grab it.. you could even start your own security guard company since you hr.. do some research..

And many things to thank lucky stars for.. still alive, can eat, sleep, shit.. no major health problems I assume.. if got money but cannot eat on kidney dialysis, can see goodies but cannot eat and bedridden , more worse..

Got job is good..

TheIdesOfMarch
10-07-2020, 10:51 PM
as above.

I am 36 years old guy. Never have gf before. Tried dating apps and dating agencies but still cannot find gf.

Have a polytechnic diploma in accounting which i have no interest in doing accounts job.

Got a pte degree in hr but could not find hr jobs.

Now work as security guard. Salary 2k plus.

I am a loser in life.

Security is an important job role. Your pay for this job is not commensurate to its importance. If anything happens on the ground you patrol you're the first responder on the scene. And that is often the most important and deciding point for whether things resolve well or escalate into something worse. Can be a fire. Can be a robbery. Can be a break-in. Can be a lot of things. The fact that you get paid 2k+ for a security guard role isn't because the job is shit or a dead end, but because this is one of the many industries in SG where old-school SME bosses are fucking neglecting and miserly about. Thinking of it only as a cost point to be minimised, not an important part of securing their businesses and premises on par with getting insurance.

You're 36 and never had a GF in SG. Guess what, SG is one of the MOST DIFFICULT places in the WORLD to date girls in, be it for material, financial, or psychological reasons. Way more people your age are in the same situation as you are than you might believe. We have one of the oldest marrying ages worldwide. You're not a failure. You're fucking par for the course here.

You have a private HR degree and a poly accounts diploma. Try thinking of skills and attributes these two paper qualifications gave you that can be cross-used in different industries. From there on it's how you sell yourself and market yourself to recruiters and hiring companies. Nowadays it's not what you studied that matters. It's how you can adapt what you studied and are skilled in to anything new that you can be interested in working and lucky enough to score during this pandemic period. The main issue you face is how in SG employers are fucking stiff and narrow-minded in thinking "you can't work in something you didn't study and prepare for in your youth/there is no such thing as cross-skill usage in a career". That hinders you getting a break.

Bottomline: YOU ARE NOT A LOSER IN LIFE. The issues you pointed out here
are not your personal failings. You could do your best in all the things you listed. The simple fact is you're in the wrong fucking country and society, as are many of us here. Don't beat yourself up. The problem isn't you, The problem is the society you live in. Do your best, and be able to sleep at night. That's all that matters.

Finally, sharing this link here. Might make for motivational reading. If this graduate can pivot and start from scratch despite his prior education, to work his way up in the world and make something good out for himself regardless of what people might think of him, you can too. You're not too old for that.

https://www.todayonline.com/gen-y-speaks/gen-y-speaks-i-am-overseas-graduate-starting-new-career-prime-mover-driver-and-im-proud

myluckyguy
10-07-2020, 10:54 PM
think positive and may tomorrow be better :D

pingtimeout
11-07-2020, 12:32 PM
I can relate to TS bro here...sometimes it is hard to pull yourself out of that state of mind.

dyelook
11-07-2020, 02:36 PM

I Love Boobs
11-07-2020, 02:38 PM
If you earn $2k in SG in your late 30s, you're dead with no hope of a sustainable future.
No point sugar coating it.
No money no honey.
This is a very expensive and cruel society with massive income inequality.
It favours the rich.
The situation will get worse as the economy crashes.

Stanleestanlee
11-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Tick the box

1. Healthy- yes
2. Employed - yes
3. Can sleep - yes
4. Can shit - yes
5. Can eat - yes
6. Can walk - yes
7. Can fcuk - yes

I am not a loser based on these. Not much progress in career. At least still got gf

spluder101
13-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Loser here too!

Please hor.... You guys not loser lah, me then loser. I now work as Grab driver cos got record so hard for me to find jobs, din even finished Poly cos half-way got to go in.

30++ already never had gf and got mountain of debt to pay and Grab is giving me less and less $ nowadays. Not SG citizen so cannot get those nice packages u singaporeans get so easily.

No $ to go look chicken cos all money go to repaying loan.

Now only can bio and maybe if lucky chat with the sexy MILFs who take ride from me.

VoicesWithin
13-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Instead of moaning and groaning, why cant you so called "losers" realize the problem is not with women. The problem is with you.

Eg TS past posts. All you want to do is piak girls. Can you treat women with respect and not like a sex tool?

36 y.o nvr had a gf is indeed sad. But you become a loser ONLY when you refuse to acknowledge what went wrong.

Change your mindset.

Women dont reject you bec you earn $2k. You mean every menial job worker in Sg is not married? Come on

Be sincere to women. Improve your character. Dont just keep thinking about how to use them for your benefit.

And dont try to score above your league. If you look like a toad, don't bother trying to score princesses. The are many good natured female toads around

maver1ck88
13-07-2020, 04:10 PM
this thread turned out more wholesome than expected.

samsters are a supportive bunch :D

staminadick
13-07-2020, 04:24 PM
wah Loser - call people fall in

丐帮 帮主!

Salute!

pakpak2001
15-07-2020, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=ibanezjem555;20088194
========================================
i m big loser, big failure too
while rich all i think everday is thow money to girls to blowJOB, handJOB, fJOB
now bankrupt, security guard also dun want me due to colourful record
house painter but jobless few months due to covid

but my life is not to be a failure but a f..ker
i will cum back stronger and smarter

squiggle
22-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Never study on things that you don’t like or don’t intent to make a career out of it with. If you cannot reach your main goals in life, just find and do the alternatives. You are not the only loser here, many of us here also. Life is not easy for anyone now, best is to stay single.

Karlman
22-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Ts how could you be a loser from the way you described yourself? You have a job, you are paid, you study and got yourself a degree. Not having a gf doesn’t mean you are a loser.

My opinion on being a winner in life is, have you brought joy to people around you before? like helping the elderly, make donations, taking care of your loved ones, smile and say thank you to the server who makes your drinks, just to name a few. I personally feel these are more important to be a winner in life.

pakpak2001
22-07-2020, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=ilovepantyhose;20085826]sometimes we can take things for granted, only when we lose it, we start to treasure it...
====================
101% agree with u
i am one such asshole example
i m down but i m not loser
i m out but i dun lose forever
i am a dog but every dog has its day

singleman
23-07-2020, 08:57 AM
some years ago, in a shopping mall, i came to knock off with a classmate from NTU. we chat abit and then he start say hey u know this particular person (referring to my other ntu classmate) become manager in job, this particular classmate earn quite a high salary and so on. he is trying to say how "good" these classmate have achieved in their careers. I just curious and ask him back is it become manager or have high salary then consider achievement?

now think back, if based on his thinking is it not become a manager or earn high salary will become "loser"?

actually how u define "loser' or maybe "non loser"? think there is no specific "requirement" or guideline that say hey u r an achiever or loser. Think so long, u earn your own living, u dun rob, dun hurt anyone, live decently (but calling "chicken" can consider decent? haha), then u r what u r, no need to think whether u r achiever or loser. right? why need to impose certain "title" on ourselves n then make ourselves feel good or feel bad? just be what u r will do.