PDA

View Full Version : Discussions on what to wear for my GF which will look sexy and expose when going ouT

babelici0us
17-11-2007, 02:03 PM
can any bro give some opinion for my gf to wear going club/pub or suggest those clothing can be wore on the street thanks.

tomvoyeur
17-11-2007, 02:11 PM
can any bro give some opinion for my gf to wear going club/pub or suggest those clothing can be wore on the street thanks.

Something she is comfortable in.. :confused:

hang37
17-11-2007, 02:18 PM
if not too sure go hang ard outside the clubs to find out

wear both u and her are comfortable lor, if she wear too revealing are you comfortable with it coz guys will be eyeing her, can you take it??
if not then juz wear normal will do, go club is to enjoy....

agent
17-11-2007, 03:28 PM
depends for what purpose you are going to the clubs or pubs for,

if just going there for a drink with ur girlfriend, then casual and just comfortable or can wear sexy too if thats ur usual way of dressing,

else if going to attract attention from the guys there or etc or just like to wear sexily then wear any combination of clothing that makes u look or feel sexy

since afterall, there isnt really much dress code for the clubs or pubs unless you going to those very high class one

Mango
17-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Hmmm... looks like you have the same destiny with me. how to turn our boring housewife into everybody's like. I have been try to convert my wife into totally slut, but didn't achieved anything yet. But still, i am my luck every day.
I bought her sexy clothes, mini skirt, G string, and anything that will turn her looks in to slut, day by day, convince her to wear those sexy clothes, just telling her, I spend tonne of money buying those beautiful clothes and you don't spend it a day on your body? what a waste... I think she will accept and wear for u, but then you should always give her sweet talk, by telling her, how beauty in those clothes; she looks10 years younge ; telling her she is making you horny; etc.
time passes, she will love to wear sexy ... and bingo.

kisama
17-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Depends on how old your GF is. Also on what king of friends she has, you dont want her to feel out of place with her own friends.

babelici0us
17-11-2007, 04:30 PM
ya my gf is comfortable is wear expose and sexy clothing any bro can suggest which is the most expose and sexy clothing tat can be wore to club/pub or even on the street?

BakaYaro
17-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Wow, your GF so daring wanna wear the most you can expose .... :eek:

She can always wear translucent chiffon top where everything can see ... no need wear bra just use those sticky circular thingy tape on the nipples can liao.
Liddat I think all guys will hv a hardon when see her ...

Mango
17-11-2007, 05:46 PM
ya my gf is comfortable is wear expose and sexy clothing any bro can suggest which is the most expose and sexy clothing tat can be wore to club/pub or even on the street?

Yes, you are so lucky, dude. At least your gf willing to wear whatever you want. Keep it on, enjoy your life with your gf. I believe you will have some wild experience as time goes by. And it will definately spice up your sexual life.

shoutcast
17-11-2007, 08:13 PM

go geylang

got a shop call M5 , there the clothes is those lian lian type of sexy clothing , :o

asdfghjkl
17-11-2007, 11:35 PM
far east got quite a number.. tammy shop try? ;)

Schmi
17-11-2007, 11:47 PM
City Plaza seems to be another good locations for such clothings

asdfghjkl
17-11-2007, 11:50 PM
GF also kinky ah.. lol :p

XboxSG
18-11-2007, 12:11 AM
GF also kinky ah.. lol :p

What a luck chap to have such kinky GF

tomvoyeur
18-11-2007, 02:31 AM
So when can we see the finished product? :p

avaritia
18-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Good idea bro Tomvoyeur, maybe we can hv threadstarter's pics posted, but of course face cab blur off :D

babelici0us
18-11-2007, 01:49 PM
bro can suggest which kind of clothing which u think is the most sexy and expose as i can get it for my gf

asdfghjkl
18-11-2007, 02:42 PM
to go out? must depends on her orientation also ma.. ask her maybe? :cool:

Clubber108
18-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Hmmm... looks like you have the same destiny with me. how to turn our boring housewife into everybody's like. I have been try to convert my wife into totally slut, but didn't achieved anything yet. But still, i am my luck every day.
I bought her sexy clothes, mini skirt, G string, and anything that will turn her looks in to slut, day by day, convince her to wear those sexy clothes, just telling her, I spend tonne of money buying those beautiful clothes and you don't spend it a day on your body? what a waste... I think she will accept and wear for u, but then you should always give her sweet talk, by telling her, how beauty in those clothes; she looks10 years younge ; telling her she is making you horny; etc.
time passes, she will love to wear sexy ... and bingo.

mango bro

u webcam hero still got problem de meh

tnb1206
18-11-2007, 07:31 PM
http://www.wickedtemptations.com/index.html

i bought alot of lingerie and sexy clothing from this website for my wife....haha

asdfghjkl
18-11-2007, 07:37 PM
shop in singapore? :o

agent
18-11-2007, 08:06 PM
translucent dresses seem to be the IN thing now for some of the girls
and inside their dresses might not be sexy lingerine but might just be some tiny tops and boyshorts, the idea was to look as if can see everything inside and yet inside is abit conservative

tnb1206
18-11-2007, 08:10 PM
oh..nope...order online..but very fast...takes less than 1 week to arrive if they have stock...

i find that those selling locally either too expensive or no nice design...:rolleyes:

Rw6828
18-11-2007, 09:58 PM
translucent dresses seem to be the IN thing now for some of the girls
and inside their dresses might not be sexy lingerine but might just be some tiny tops and boyshorts, the idea was to look as if can see everything inside and yet inside is abit conservative

On Sat, I came across thi SYT at Vivo wearing only a white extened man's shirt cover just above her knee. Guess what, she's wearing a set of black bra & panty which are quite see-through

tomvoyeur
18-11-2007, 10:00 PM
On Sat, I came across thi SYT at Vivo wearing only a white extened man's shirt cover just above her knee. Guess what, she's wearing a set of black bra & panty which are quite see-through

So did u managed to also see through her bra n panties?? :D

Qimonda
18-11-2007, 10:25 PM
So did u managed to also see through her bra n panties?? :D

She must be on her way to St James with such outfit

tomvoyeur
18-11-2007, 10:31 PM
She must be on her way to St James with such outfit

Great news for SJPS lovers but I rarely see pretty babes in SJPS nowadays. Perhaps they always leave before 11pm on fridays. :o

Personally, I prefer the classy look. Hard to see that in SJPS huh.

babelici0us
20-11-2007, 12:07 PM
http://www.wickedtemptations.com/index.html

i bought alot of lingerie and sexy clothing from this website for my wife....haha

how to do buy from the website and how does it deliver to u can tell me more dedetail abt it thanks

babelici0us
20-11-2007, 07:07 PM
any bro here can help me on what should i buy for my gf to look sexy and expose?

asdfghjkl
21-11-2007, 01:30 AM
expose? u mean like going shopping? ;)

babelici0us
21-11-2007, 02:50 AM
i mean like walking on the street like shopping centre or so

bully
21-11-2007, 11:13 AM
i mean like walking on the street like shopping centre or so

U can ask her to wear a short skirt and a lose neck tees wif no bra and panty. Find a seat at Starbuck, coffee beans and do some upskirt. Buying shoes and ask the male staff to serve her will be good. Reward him wif some eye candy. Many more things u can do if u and her are game enough!!!

agent
21-11-2007, 01:31 PM
or u can ask her to wear one of those near to sexy jc uniform with their skirt as short as possible, find a uniform blouse that is as translucent as possible and make sure she tuck in the blouse in order to show more clearly what bra or other sexy small tops underneath her blouse... aiya think the best colour for skirt is also white and abit translucent if possible haha that way can see any pantylines.. think those high stringed g string or thongs might be able to show more easily through the skirt...

jmho

babelici0us
21-11-2007, 05:52 PM
bro any more suggestion thanks

XueJing
22-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Wear a bikini top and a short mini jeans, with G strings straps bull up high behind ... But brio, your GF chio and shapely bo, if not man see will run away leh, wear so sexy ..

babelici0us
23-11-2007, 04:16 AM
thanks bro who suggest any bro suggestion ?

Yes, Dear !!
23-11-2007, 02:21 PM

Personally I like to clad my gf in a tight tee which expose her mid-driff and also show some clevage.

Micro skirts or mini lycra shorts to show off her long legs too.

Niceman
24-11-2007, 12:17 AM
U may try this.

Was at Nokia center this afternoon. Saw a girl, with her bf, went there also. Her dressing was indeed seductive, would give us alot of evil thoughts :)

She was wearing normal, pink shirt with white skirt. But..... her panty was soooo visible, with blue strips downward and bra with square blue outline. Nothing to do, so, keep my eyes occupied lor.

Nice place to go beo, alot of gers chow geng there.

Saw TCS actress pang ling ling and her hubby with 2 boys there also. Her boobs damn small, cup A nia. But her face is very sweet. Youth still not yet leave her :P

bigggbird69
24-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Personally, i'm arose with lady in hose hehehe...especially w no panty beheath. Use to get my wife to do that before.;)

sillypore1234
25-11-2007, 12:10 AM
U can ask her to wear a short skirt and a lose neck tees wif no bra and panty. Find a seat at Starbuck, coffee beans and do some upskirt. Buying shoes and ask the male staff to serve her will be good. Reward him wif some eye candy. Many more things u can do if u and her are game enough!!!

Tat wld be tantamount to be an exhibitionist but then who bothers since having an eyeful feast wld be great. Surely wld be shocking for the people who witness such 'pretended' acts. I remember having read somewhere in the forum of a girl who is an exhibtionist. Walking along balconies passing by open doors almost bare naked. At void decks etc occasionally bumping into people who were utterly shocked. She posted some of her escapades etc.

daniel3356
25-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Wearing pantyhose without the panties is defintiely a sure turn-on!.... get her to wear a nice tight skirt with this... and imagine you having the chance to run your palms up her silky pantyhosed tights when driving or when catching a nice movie!... But do get good quality sheer to waist hosiery...!... Leggs, Hanes and Sleeks, propeds etc will be great!

SDMM
25-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I always get a hardon when I know agal is wearing a g string under the skirt
So a tight skirt that accentuates the butt with no VPL works for me

bigggbird69
25-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Wearing pantyhose without the panties is defintiely a sure turn-on!.... get her to wear a nice tight skirt with this... and imagine you having the chance to run your palms up her silky pantyhosed tights when driving or when catching a nice movie!... But do get good quality sheer to waist hosiery...!... Leggs, Hanes and Sleeks, propeds etc will be great!

We are on the same side bro....:p The view of the pussy behind the nylon is really amazing....

tomvoyeur
25-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I always get a hardon when I know agal is wearing a g string under the skirt
So a tight skirt that accentuates the butt with no VPL works for me

OLs r the targets u r looking for. ;)

pokeman71
26-11-2007, 08:39 AM
bro, what to wear i not very sure, but if your gal frined not wearingg bra, then sure pull a lot of crowd around her.

laziness
26-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Bro poke, but if breast A cup, cannot leh ... must be at least B+ ...heehee

agent
26-11-2007, 12:55 PM
you are one lucky dude TS...

i having lots of trouble just to make a girl wear a little less conservative...and by less conservative, its still wearing jeans and just that the tshirt is of female cuttings.... not even revealing anything at all....

fiendish
26-11-2007, 12:57 PM
My GF skirt keeps getting shorter and shorter ... not sure I can tahan liao.

But for bro who started this thread .... by asking her to wear super revealing, maybe you opening a can of worms, next time cannot be conservative liao .... :D

daniel3356
27-11-2007, 12:38 AM
OLs r the targets u r looking for. ;)

Do OL wear pantyhose without panties?... I thought most do.... anyone has any experience of encountering OLs who goes totally nude underneath and jsut go with pantyhose?

I know of a case where this lady was wearing tight skirt and didn't want to have VPL...hence she prefer to wear just a good pair of pantyhose ....!