PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for divorce/look for outside sex

carol888
17-11-2007, 12:44 PM
hi guys,

would to hear from you guys what are the main reasons that contribute for a divorce/looking for outside sex. could it be due to partner cant satisfy sexually, can be either parties as girls nowsadays more liberall and seek sex pleasure.

LuvArseMan
17-11-2007, 01:43 PM
hi guys,

would to hear from you guys what are the main reasons that contribute for a divorce/looking for outside sex. could it be due to partner cant satisfy sexually, can be either parties as girls nowsadays more liberall and seek sex pleasure.

Bro, i dunno abt u but man are by nature hunters. So we are always seeking a better mate (or bonk in this case). Not really becus our partners cannot satisfy us but more of variety in choices. But that is for me only, dunno about other men.

lemonteao
17-11-2007, 02:43 PM
1. If you eat chicken rice everyday, will you be bored oneday?
2. Feeling is no longer there or less because of work?
3. Some quarrels that leave some scars? Revenge?
4. Wife not willing to accomodate in certain sexual request?
5. To display his male ego/sadist elsewhere, because he knows that doing that to wife will ruin relationship?
6. To re-discovery the "Romantic affairs/infidelity" so that they can display and assure of their physical look/strength, seductivity,wealth and victory. I think man would like to hear the opinion from other woman/man, a sense of their gender power
7. Man can assure that they love their wife but sleep with other woman. Other then sex, one factor that contribute to this is that the man doesn't feel LOVE. When they show love, i think most of them expect return ?

~|@|~
17-11-2007, 03:59 PM
hi guys,

first of all, many men looks for sex outside their marriage but they still love their family so it does not equal divorce. its 2 different situations. men are naturally sex driven and thats a well known fact right? on the other hand, divorce can be caused by many factors other than sex :rolleyes:

kisama
17-11-2007, 04:19 PM
There are alot of reasons for divorce and there are alot of reasons for man looking for outside sex. Looking for outside sex is one of the reason for divorce but so is lack of money, friends opinions, gal herself got too high demands on her hubby etc ...

Joanna
17-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Most of the time i heard is wife cannot satisfy or not williing to, so the husband will start looking for outside sex but what if it's the opp way? Husband not being able to satisfy wife??? Does that make it a so call "valid reason" for the wife to out source too???

Not picking on anything but just being curious :)

SDMM
17-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Most of the time i heard is wife cannot satisfy or not williing to, so the husband will start looking for outside sex but what if it's the opp way? Husband not being able to satisfy wife??? Does that make it a so call "valid reason" for the wife to out source too???

Not picking on anything but just being curious :)

Men and women play different social roles. Not to sound MCP, men having fun outside is not as wrong as women having fun outside due to their perceived roles in society. Of course the goal post are everchanging what with the growing gender equality movement
I would accept both as equally wrong if the women start paying half the expenses and take up half the responsibilities associated with a relationship. No more traditional breadwinner and housemaker roles

agent
17-11-2007, 09:11 PM
yah, it is just as you said,
in my opinion if either party is unable to sex-satisfy the other burning passion, the horny one will surely outsource because of the thrist for satisfaction. So doesnt necesarily mean guys only, girls also can and is on the rise in recent statistic conducted by i think Durex or something.
Especially for those who have quite abit of money to spend or if they got the looks.

and as what bro luvarseman has said, I originally believe that i will stick to one girl for good, but the thinking changed once realisation sets in that the girl in question might start to give u lesser and lesser sex due to various reasons mentioned by another bro here or even she herself might outsource before i do when she feels that i will no longer be able to satisfy her needs or even get tired of the same number of positions or getting more and more routine even though still doing all sorts of stuffs... thats where hey might as well outsource and experience other girls as well since every girl is different afterall. but still it depends on how much control the guy has to be faithful to his only sex partner and of course the sex partner must also be faithful...

read from some news report that there is more unfaithful marriage in the rich people population as they have high spending powers and indulge in higher quality sex stuff which includes having sex with all sorts of people as long as they are able to feel satisfied per dollar spent. in other words, enjoying sex life to the fullest they are able to with lots of spare money in their hands...

tomvoyeur
18-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Men and women play different social roles. Not to sound MCP, men having fun outside is not as wrong as women having fun outside due to their perceived roles in society. Of course the goal post are everchanging what with the growing gender equality movement
I would accept both as equally wrong if the women start paying half the expenses and take up half the responsibilities associated with a relationship. No more traditional breadwinner and housemaker roles

I believe both sexes are wrong if they stray. As for more responsibilities for women, this has been a persistent problem and will likely to continue for years to come. Reason being sg men r, in general, too MCP or short-sighted to see the changing dynamics in gender roles. They cant drop the breadwinner and caregiver mindset anytime soon. So the market will continue to work on this lopsided model.

ANOA1
18-11-2007, 03:53 AM
It can be any reason. But sexual dissatisfaction is the main thing.

juzjoin
18-11-2007, 07:34 AM
haha...... with all excuses and reasons to cover up for our sexsation.

The main reason men stray usually is bcos of LUST. The need to sextisfy our lust is to conquer more(sex).

Infidelity is the main culprit in most divorce cases.

asdfghjkl
18-11-2007, 02:57 PM
money is an important component if u ask me.. :o

Black-faced god
18-11-2007, 03:14 PM
As Billy Crystal once said "Women need a reason, men just need a place".

Divorces happen for many a reasons only the parties involved know best. We at the sidelines at best can only second guess. Even if the parties involved tell us, it may not necessary be their true reasons.

STK01
18-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, other than lust or money as mentioned by some bros...

how about revenge? If the wife suspects the husband doing some ECA activities outside or have caught him doing it, some may resort to look for outside sex for 'revenge'.

no_faith
18-11-2007, 03:25 PM
imho, reason for divorce = expectations.

Zero-Hero
18-11-2007, 03:50 PM
hi guys,

Well, partly is because of sex, then its about taking each other for granted and leading to the spark dying out.

Mostly is no matter who your wife is, men need variety in life :o

desk13
18-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Money & expectation are supposingly the common reason for D

ravish
19-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I read somewhere that in Singapore the most common reason for divorce is infidelity followed by living apart for considerable time. This apply to non - muslims.

For the muslims, apparently, it is personal differences followed by infidelity.

lazydudz
19-11-2007, 04:17 PM
I read somewhere that in Singapore the most common reason for divorce is infidelity followed by living apart for considerable time. This apply to non - muslims.

For the muslims, apparently, it is personal differences followed by infidelity.
not $$$ meh?

ravish
19-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Maybe even if is about $, the couples dont admit.