PDA

View Full Version : Regarding condoms

agent
17-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi bros and sis,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I cant seem to find it so here goes

as its my first time, I am kinda thinking is wearing a condom still able to feel about the same as being raw and able to feel the breaking of the hymen when a condom is put on? If there is, which durex type can achieve that?

and which type of durex condoms can be used for oral sex? I am kinda confused if the lubricant that is already preapplied to the condom, is edible.

and then there is the dental dams, if said it is used over the anus of my partner, how safe is it from any bacteria that is possible to be transmitted from the anus if licking on the anus with the dental dams on it?

thanks for taking the time to read and reply
cheers

LuvArseMan
17-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi bros and sis,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I cant seem to find it so here goes

as its my first time, I am kinda thinking is wearing a condom still able to feel about the same as being raw and able to feel the breaking of the hymen when a condom is put on? If there is, which durex type can achieve that?

and which type of durex condoms can be used for oral sex? I am kinda confused if the lubricant that is already preapplied to the condom, is edible.

and then there is the dental dams, if said it is used over the anus of my partner, how safe is it from any bacteria that is possible to be transmitted from the anus if licking on the anus with the dental dams on it?

thanks for taking the time to read and reply
cheers

Wearing condom, no matter how thin, it will not feel the same as doing it RAW. Even when doing RAW, most men don't know when they break a hymen. Even much less if wearing condom.

For oral sex, u can use any of the flavoured condom.

Anus licking - heh heh my specaility. I personally never use dental dams when doing arse licking. It just robs you of the feeling. But think it should be quite safe if u use dental dams when doing Arse-rimming. But if you are frighten of bacteria, why would you be licking the arse anyway ?

hang37
17-11-2007, 02:11 PM
wow, alot of qns.

may i know how old are you?

of course raw is different feeling from wearing the rubber. u can't feel the breaking of the hymen la (correct me if i'm wrong bros out there) its not like a wall that u go ram and break it. juz a tissue inside gal

any condom can be use for oral but some gals prefer fruities type. but not much an issue over this.

as for which type, depends of user lor. some condom is thinner or got ribbed or mint or contour or can help you last longer. best is you go try some.

hope that ans most of ur qns

agent
17-11-2007, 03:23 PM
so with or without condom, we wun be able to feel the breaking of the hymen then?

yes, answered most of my questions thanks :)

and well in early 20s, but considered late bloomer than most 20s :)

kisama
17-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Wow you late bloomer but you have joined sbf since 2002 ... lao jiao?
Hehe, if I am you and popping somebody cherry, i will not wear condom ... should be quite safe, and try to do it few days just before and after her period so you can cum in pussy ... not many this kinda chances in life, make the most out of it ..

hang37
17-11-2007, 05:21 PM
yup, won't feel when breaking..
the reason why i ask ur age is thought u little boy trying to break someone hymen... hehe.. but dun force the gal if she dun want...

asdfghjkl
17-11-2007, 11:17 PM
20s time to go try liao lor ~ lol :D

Sugnilinnuc
18-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Hi bros and sis,

Check out the fruit flavoured lubes at adult novelty shops :)

agent
18-11-2007, 03:59 AM
erm is it normal to feel some form of pain and alittle too tight tightness when you unroll the condom on the dick? I was having a little trouble unrolling all the way because it felt like the condom is suffocating my dick...:(

StevenGerrard
18-11-2007, 04:13 AM
erm is it normal to feel some form of pain and alittle too tight tightness when you unroll the condom on the dick? I was having a little trouble unrolling all the way because it felt like the condom is suffocating my dick...:(

Either ur dick too big or the condom too small.....:)

agent
18-11-2007, 05:30 AM
oh erm then is it still alright to use this condom size or does it have side effects if prolonged usage of same size condoms which are pain-tight?

bros need your advice on the type of durex condoms,
Avanti, Fetherlight and Regular which one feels the closest to raw?
Avanti is made from nonlatex so i am kinda doubtful about the effectiveness of it to pevent STDs, does it have the same effectiveness as a latex one?
thanks for answering my questions hehe, I know I asked too much questions but really wanna hear opinions of bros who are using these condoms

Wombat
18-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Bro, no matter how thin the condom is.... it will never be the same as raw. That why some bro out there like to do raw no matter the lady is a ONS or gf or wife or WL. They are fighting a losing battle.

Intel Ops
18-11-2007, 10:31 AM
...bros need your advice on the type of durex condoms...

Personal Opinion : Fetherlight from Durex... :cool:

Do note that Raw is War!

jdi813
18-11-2007, 10:42 AM
IMHO ... go try the 003 from OKOMOTO ... the one in the silver boxes ... to me it's the closest to RAW u can get ... Durex doesn't even cum close

avaritia
18-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Have been using featherlite for past one year, no breakage, no leakage as far as my usage is concern. But back to bro's question ,.. cant feel hymen at all ..

salla6ue
18-11-2007, 04:52 PM
IMHO ... go try the 003 from OKOMOTO ... the one in the silver boxes ... to me it's the closest to RAW u can get ... Durex doesn't even cum close

steady lah bro... i also like to use 003... damn good ar... :p

Earthquake
18-11-2007, 05:01 PM
steady lah bro... i also like to use 003... damn good ar... :p

The thing is that the tinner the CD, the harder it is to put on. Have to be careful that it is worn properly.

Midnightiger
18-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Bros,

Raw is War only applies to casual sex or commercial sex. We discourages it because of diseases.

But in this particular case, a guy in his early 20s who don't even know how to put on a condom, and a virgin girl which should probably be his GF??... come on guys, Raw is War in this case?

I think only bro kisama's advice is practical here.

My 2 cents worth.

jdi813
18-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Raw is War only applies to casual sex or commercial sex. We discourages it because of diseases.

But in this particular case, a guy in his early 20s who don't even know how to put on a condom, and a virgin girl which should probably be his GF??... come on guys, Raw is War in this case?

I think only bro kisama's advice is practical here.

My 2 cents worth.not true bro ... RAW is WAR for a variety of reasons here ... if he doesn't even know how to put on a condom ... there is a high chance that he will be overcum by the SHIOKNESS of the feeling and miscue his shot ...

like someone once said to me a long time ago and in many ways i agree with him ... for cheongsters ... getting AIDS / HIV / STD is really destiny or an act of god ... something uncontrollable ... but getting a gal pregnant thru plain carelessness is just plain stupid

PS3SG
18-11-2007, 09:30 PM

Have been using this for quite a while, it's really thin as RAW

ael123
19-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Is it? Have been using featherlite for some time now, with the advice from the bros here, will try out 003

RollingGoodX
19-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Personally for me, nothing beats raw (with gf only lah) even 003 but maybe cos its a little too tight for comfort making me feel "it is still there". Still trying to find out which cd best cos have problem cumming with fl.

Wombat
19-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Thanks for your advise. Will go try out that. =)

zunbo
19-11-2007, 09:07 AM
i find okomoto dry durex featherlite my choice :)

jdi813
19-11-2007, 01:06 PM
i find okomoto dry durex featherlite my choice :)used to feel the same way bout okomoto ... can fuck until my cok damn pain cos too damn dry ...

to date have tried most of the durex and okomoto range ... but i find 003 to be not as dry as the rest of the okomoto range and more feelingthan featherlite ... if u think featherlite is SHOIK ... go try 003 ... no regrets no looking back

DegenerationX
19-11-2007, 01:34 PM
where to get 003 huh? usually dun see it in the stores or maybe i missed it??:confused:

hubber28
19-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Okamoto 003 is the best. The problem only lie with availability... Whenever meeting up with gf, on the way for petrol. I will very happy to see Okamoto on the shelves and buy a couple of small box. Very shiok.

But then raw is best. 1st time when doing my ex-gf (She 1st timer), we petted so hot and wet. Enter her from behind and slowly, but i think she was too wet and I was so high. Cannot feel the hymen. Next thing tml when we met, she complain about the blood in her panties.

Next few session, sometime do raw because can't buy the condom, cannot find Okamoto. Gf always hestitate doing raw but after serious petting, she will be too high to stop me. Its does feeling more shiok when I am clear minded and not that high. Can actually feel the uneven wall of vagina when you do it slowly with momentum.

My ex-gf opinion was: Okamoto feel best for her also, raw was even more shiok but still scared pregnant. Featherlite is normal only but the rest of the condom doesn't feel right for me.

battyboy
19-11-2007, 01:52 PM

Yes,i fully agree with you :D

Zoick
19-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Hehe, if I am you and popping somebody cherry, i will not wear condom ... should be quite safe, and try to do it few days just before and after her period so you can cum in pussy ...

The safe period is 7 days before the 1st day and 7 days after the last day of her period right?

Hades
19-11-2007, 03:14 PM
That is about right, but shouldnt cut it too thin, play safe 4-5 days before and after should be OK.

agent
19-11-2007, 04:04 PM
thanks bro Zoick and Hades for the period information, was rather confused about the safe timing of periods to do raw

and thank you the bro or sista who gave me points, will repay you the points too once i am able to, but do state down your nick else i dont know who to repay the points to :)

nycaloth66
19-11-2007, 05:30 PM
hmm no matter how think oso diff from raw. If its my first i would also want to do it raw to experience the sensation of it lol
I lost my first time when i was 18 to my gf who was oso virgin. Frankly i didn't feel any hymen break although it was damm tight, like pushing against a wall:D
Was quite freaked out though...quite a lot of blood...got all over the sheets

jplover
25-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Doing it raw carries 2 risk.. 1 - Pregnancies, 2 - STD..

Pregnancies MAY be prevented if done within 'safe period', STD have no such 'safe period'..

Don't let your small head take over your big head and end up, getting your head BIG..

My 2cts IMHO:cool:

agent
25-11-2007, 09:50 PM
doing raw can get STD provided the girl is a non virgin and has sexual partners before who were infected with STD... else It is not possible to get STD from virgin girls....

mldue
25-11-2007, 10:15 PM
For comfort of condom, you can also check out the sizes.
I know for Durex, they have 52mm, 54mm and 56mm width condoms.
Maybe you've yet to explore your right size.

Will be giving Okomoto a go, since so many bros here give thumbs up.

GhostRay
25-11-2007, 11:20 PM
many bro here mention Okomoto 003. Maybe will go try 1 day. Hope is not too ex.

texas_red
26-11-2007, 12:33 AM

Pardon me for my ignorance, shouldn't it be Okotomo 002 instead of 003? Anyway, you can also try the durex "tight fit", box is in blue colour, should be on par with Okotomo 002 since the word "tight fit" is mention :p

zunbo
26-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Oko is dry Durex good good :D

sean69
26-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Bros,

bro...

1. you are assuming that the girl is a virgin and therefore safe.. (remember the director who sue his gf who claimed she is "clean" but end up with STD)
2. what about pregnancy?

just my 2 bytes of bandwidth.. :D

Sugnilinnuc
27-11-2007, 11:29 AM

Bought a box to try yesterday -- 6 bux for 4 condoms. Very distinctive silver box. Might be cheaper elsewhere. Closer to raw but still not exactly the same lah.

jdi813
27-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Bought a box to try yesterday -- 6 bux for 4 condoms. Very distinctive silver box. Might be cheaper elsewhere. Closer to raw but still not exactly the same lah.yeah ... think it's 5+ near 6 for a box of 4 ... anyway it's not as shiok as raw but it is better than featherlite

forumer
27-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Pardon me for my ignorance, shouldn't it be Okotomo 002 instead of 003? Anyway, you can also try the durex "tight fit", box is in blue colour, should be on par with Okotomo 002 since the word "tight fit" is mention :p

i only saw 003... got 002 meh?

=.="
27-11-2007, 01:24 PM
so you guys still cum inside when wearing condom?
i wear condom but dare not cum inside...scare bocor

agent
27-11-2007, 01:31 PM
I read somewhere that it is advised not to pull out when you are cumming while using a condom. As there is a chance that the condom will slip off when you try to pull out when going to cum and in effect allow some cum to drip out of the condom should it be slipped off when withdrawing. So its more advisable to cum inside when using a condom unless you are the one who is able to be alert and hold onto ur condom and able to pull out without slipping off by accident.

jplover
27-11-2007, 02:35 PM
I read somewhere that it is advised not to pull out when you are cumming while using a condom. As there is a chance that the condom will slip off when you try to pull out when going to cum and in effect allow some cum to drip out of the condom should it be slipped off when withdrawing. So its more advisable to cum inside when using a condom unless you are the one who is able to be alert and hold onto ur condom and able to pull out without slipping off by accident.True, but I'll suggest that bro here don't try unless they 101% confident else they'll end up regretting it

huianj
27-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Bought a box to try yesterday -- 6 bux for 4 condoms. Very distinctive silver box. Might be cheaper elsewhere. Closer to raw but still not exactly the same lah.

yeah ... think it's 5+ near 6 for a box of 4 ... anyway it's not as shiok as raw but it is better than featherlite

hi bros,

while u r using it,do u feel it is drier than other condoms?

cheers:)

agent
28-11-2007, 01:20 PM
True, but I'll suggest that bro here don't try unless they 101% confident else they'll end up regretting it

yah i agree with jplover bro, my post was only based on what I read, so actual situation might not be the same. So try at your own risk, dun later come blame me :o

=.="
28-11-2007, 08:02 PM
I read somewhere that it is advised not to pull out when you are cumming while using a condom. As there is a chance that the condom will slip off when you try to pull out when going to cum and in effect allow some cum to drip out of the condom should it be slipped off when withdrawing. So its more advisable to cum inside when using a condom unless you are the one who is able to be alert and hold onto ur condom and able to pull out without slipping off by accident.

yea, but cumming inside is not 100% safe either...so i always apply pull out then only cum...but wish to try cum inside with condom but dare not due to there is chance of the condom spoil....

texas_red
28-11-2007, 09:50 PM
i only saw 003... got 002 meh?

Can't remember is 003 or 002. Only remember the wrapper is red in colour and the condom itself is green in colour ;p

forumer
28-11-2007, 10:32 PM
yea, but cumming inside is not 100% safe either...so i always apply pull out then only cum...but wish to try cum inside with condom but dare not due to there is chance of the condom spoil....

wah, with condom u also dun dare to cum inside... it is never 100% safe.

are u worried about the gal being preganant? or std?

Sugnilinnuc
29-11-2007, 02:38 AM

Yup bro, and it was noticed by the FL also. But then the fun would be to make sure that the natural juices from the lovehole keep on flowing freely also kekekeke :D

Most prob I'll stick to Durex Fethelite or Ansell Bareback lah...

yariman
29-11-2007, 09:36 AM
wah, with condom u also dun dare to cum inside... it is never 100% safe.

are u worried about the gal being preganant? or std?

STD is more crucial, preggy, the most abort ... :)
So with condom, also dare not CIP :eek: hmmm, first time hear ... unless you wanna CIM or CIB so quick quick pull out and ...

=.="
05-12-2007, 12:52 PM
worry the girl get pregnant....cause as we all know condom is not 100% safe....

also worry std also... :(:o

keano
08-12-2007, 01:36 AM
blur..

cumming in their pussey with condoms on will get std / aids meh?

you mean ya scare of preg izit?

jdi813
08-12-2007, 08:03 AM
hi bros,

cheers:)nope ... didn't feel dry to me :D

the others in the okomoto range felt dry ... but this one is ok

=.="
08-12-2007, 07:11 PM
blur..

cumming in their pussey with condoms on will get std / aids meh?

you mean ya scare of preg izit?

yea is scare of preg :(:o:(:o

I am the Game!
08-12-2007, 07:23 PM
From all my years of using....

OKAMOTO is probably the best

BTW, anyone walk into 7-11? saw a new brand of condoms.. most likely for keeping purpose. Looks so nice in decorative boxes!

The Deprive
12-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Reading abt the experiences given by some of the guys here, I seem to have difference experience with condoms, maybe there is some not quite rite with me ?

I used a few diff types of Durex condom b4,: feather light, regurlar, extra safe. Its all feel the same with me, haha. I don even find any diff with or without it. I just like the feeling of me and my gf's fluid mixing together if we are not using it.

But there was once she told me she had a bad fright when her period came late, she thought she was pregent. From then on, we use condom evertime.

Any idea how come i don feel the diff? Mayb mine didi abit on the small side, that y not feel suffocated and the diff in viginal ?