PDA

View Full Version : Indonesia babes

ocean888
16-11-2007, 11:13 PM
This is just a sample from a romp in Indonesia. These girls are shy but when the camera is put away, they are hot in bed.

ocean888
16-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Here are a few more of the same girl in action.

frantom
16-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Nice clear pictures.

Is that your first romp in indonesia?

ocean888
17-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Not really. Cannot remember the 1st time. I actually had a three-some with these 2 girls. They were brought to my hotel room and I was asked to choose one of them. I cannot decide which one to choose. So I jokingly asked if they will do threesome. i was excited to hear that they say yes.

ocean888
17-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Not really. Cannot remember the 1st time. I actually had a three-some with these 2 girls. They were brought to my hotel room and I was asked to choose one of them. They told me that they don't do this often and they are not pros. I cannot decide which one to choose. So I jokingly asked if they will do threesome. I was excited when they say yes. Lots of ideas and images go through my head.

First I asked them to take a shower together with me. They were shy and undress slowly. Once they are naked, I get to check out the goods. One of them has better figure than the other. In the shower, I get to see which one is better at servicing a man. I also get to wash their tits and cunts as they will be getting lots of damage later.

During the shower, I told them to get down on their knees and give me a blowjob. I get one of them to do it first, while her friend watched. Then I get both of them to do it together. It’s a thrill to see these 2 girls on their kneels while I switched my cock from one month to the other. At one point, I get one to suck my cock while the other lick my balls. Later I get one to suck my cock, while the other lick my ass. After a few minutes of the double blowjob, we finish the shower and proceed to the bed.

(If you like the photos and story, please up my points. I will search for more photos for posting and continue the story)

ocean888
18-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Her name is Ika from Bandung. When I met her, she was 18 going onto 19 and quite inexperience. She is willing to do almost anything. She is quite, except when she is getting screwed. She starts with soft moaning, then it gets louder and louder.

Her tits are so firm. I had to squeeze them whenever I get the chance.

ocean888
08-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Here are a few more of the same girl in action.
One of the girls watched TV on the bed while the other wanted to wear her bra before getting into bed. I put a stop to that cos I got plans for them.

ocean888
22-12-2007, 12:31 PM
They lay on the bed, kinda shy. Which one should I do first?

I screwed the older one and let the younger one watched, so that she will know what's coming to her next.

scoobiedoo
23-12-2007, 12:07 AM
nice, tried to up you but cant leh

ocean888
23-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks for trying to up my points. Maybe you have to wait 24 hours and try again. I will look out for your photos too and return the compliments.

ocean888
19-01-2008, 08:29 AM
While I was fucking the 25-year old Intah, the 21-year old Sindi at first watch us with interest. They she got a bit bored and started to watch TV. After fucking Intah in about 4 different positions, missionary, sideway, doggy, cow-girl, I got a bit bored with her. So I pull my cock out of her pussy and pushed her aside. She was disappointed and wanted me to continue to fuck her. I ignored her and pulled Sindi towards me.

I switched off the TV so that she will have to pay attention to me. I spreaded her legs and played with her pussy and squeezed her tits at the same time. As her pussy got wetted, I inserted 1 finger in. It was tight and she showed some pain on her face.

These girls are not professional whores but had regular jobs in the day. They are having sex for fun and earning a bit of extra money.

(To be continued)

thefirstname
19-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Nice pics...keep up the good work.

ocean888
16-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Here are some things that the girls do very well.

ocean888
29-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Doing a threesome with these 2 girls is a blast. While I screw one girl, the other helps to take photos or massage my shoulders. So I get to reach behind and squeeze her ass or her tits.

Every thing I change position, I switched between the 2 girls. Screwing them missionary, doggy style, one the table. In the end, I decided to screw the younger one long and hard and come deep inside her.

ocean888
05-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi Bros,
Let me know whether you like more pictures and I will post more of other girls. Up my points if you like what are posted so far.

ocean888
17-05-2008, 07:45 PM
These are the last few photos of these 2 girls. Let me know if you like the photos and I will post a new series of a NEW girl soon. Your points are greatly appreciated.

ocean888
31-05-2008, 07:05 PM
I met this girl (Ika) when she started working. She is friendly and willing to try almost anything. She has good figure and did not mind being photographed. Her pussy was quite tight. When I screwed her, her moaning was soft at first, then she got louder and louder. Here are a few photos of her in a shy mood.

Your points are appreciated. Will post more photos soon.

thefirstname
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
I met this girl (Ika) when she started working. She is friendly and willing to try almost anything. She has good figure and did not mind being photographed. Her pussy was quite tight. When I screwed her, her moaning was soft at first, then she got louder and louder. Here are a few photos of her in a shy mood.

Your points are appreciated. Will post more photos soon.

Nice pics, bro. But your copyright message is too intrusive, and distracts from enjoying the pics. If you could make the background of the message transparent, that would help.

Keep up the good work. Since I have given you points before, I can only give you verbal encouragement now.

ocean888
06-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Nice pics, bro.

Keep up the good work. Since I have given you points before, I can only give you verbal encouragement now.

Thanks, bro thefirstname. Will try to work on that and post the photos once they are done.