PDA

View Full Version : LS Soapy Massage

O'shiok
16-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Yesterday just finished work early, so decided to roam around in one of the shopping centre near my work place.
When walking around & I was surprised to find a new TN there.
Went in & saw 5 pretty ladies sitting inside. I was spoilt for choices & finally decide to choose a sexy STY, Mong Mong.

Mong Mong:

Waist: 33-25-35
Height: 161cm
Weight: approximate 46kg

Most sextisfying moment: The way she ride on me non-stop vigorously while giving out moaning sound as I could tell from her face she was in seven heaven.

Most unforgettable moment:She was surprised & hesitated a moment when she saw my long dick, but once she started the BBBJ, she began to enjoy every moment of the action whereby she gave out loud glurpling sound while swallowing my whole dick into her mouth.:D

Overall feeling: While chatting with her, I realised she was from another joint as today is their 1st day & it was also the place I had visited. She really provides excellent service especially in the soapy body massage area. One negative point about this place was it is smaller compared to other locations.

I will only give out the details of this place to bros with at least 20 points and have written FRs will have priority.

Looksee
16-11-2007, 05:50 PM
thanks for the FR, bro....

wat's the demage?

can PM me the location?

seeknewss
16-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Yesterday just finished work early, so decided to roam around in one of the shopping centre near my work place.

I will only give out the details of this place to bros with at least 20 points and have written FRs will have priority.

Bro yr PM is not enabled to receive PM. Can PM location much thanks ?

shen2803
16-11-2007, 06:33 PM
hey bro can i have the location tks alot

atomsgame
16-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Appreciate pm location

dirtymonk82
16-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Another soapland? Where is the location? :rolleyes:

KC King
16-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Soapy massage at shopping centre, must be interesting. Don't how much is the damage?

w800i
16-11-2007, 07:53 PM
hi care to pm me the location?
:)

SA23
17-11-2007, 01:41 AM
bro care to share this location, hope u can pm me. thanks sounds very interesting

darrenown
17-11-2007, 02:31 AM
location pls.. thks in advance..

E_Ya_O
18-11-2007, 01:41 AM
hi pal can PM me, thanks.....

Wolvie
18-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Mong Mong:

Wah ... sounds extremely familiar. ;)

askale
18-11-2007, 06:18 PM
to bro

Can u give me a location for me? Pls pm to me.
Thanks.
askale

louis2002
18-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Bro,

Can't PM you.....
I'm interested in Soapy Massage.....
Can share share....
Heeheeheeee.............:D
Thanks in advance.......

O'shiok
23-11-2007, 01:06 AM
This was my second visit to this place today as I had already set my target on whom I wanted to bonk after my 1st visit. I was hoping she was around and bingo she was there waiting for me when I reached there.

Karen:

Age:22 years old(very cute, got the Japanese doll face look)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Dressing for the day: School girl uniform(I like!)
Service:8/10
Look:8/10
RTF:Yes, after I have tried other girls first.
Damage: $140

She brought me to the room & immediately undress me while wrapping a towel for me. Now is my turn to service her as I slowly undress her school uniform pieces by pieces until she was naked in front of me!

She then lead me to do the bubble bath whereby she drained my whole body with soap & she made use of every inch of her body to massage me. She was very detail as she used her C cup boobs of sheer perfection, 35 inches of firm beautiful flesh to massage my little bro which immediately brought my bro to his attention.

When we went back to the room, I immediately took off her towel & my mouth moved to her nipples & I began to suck on her swollen buds. Karen groaned loudly as I ran my tongue all around her nipples, but before I had a chance to get any further, she dropped to her knees in front of me.

She swiftly undid my towel and released my cock.Holding onto the shaft with one hand and cradling my balls with the other, she flicked her tongue across my long dick. I held onto her long hair as she greedily took my length into her mouth, and built up a steady sucking rhythum.

As she did this, her fingers moved down to her crotch and she started to finger herself, before removing her fingers and offering them to my lips. She tasted wonderful and, more then anything else, I wanted to taste that succulent sweet cunt of hers for myself.

I manoeurved Karen onto the bed, and I was faced with the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. Her pussy mound was covered in soft downy hair. I slowly licked up the insides of her thighs before pulling apart her pussy lips and probing her slit with my wet tongue. Every few minutes I backed off, simply to gaze in awe at her pussy, before building up my licking to such intense levels that Karen was thrashing around on the bed, shaking her head in ababdonment.

When she finally came, Karen let out a loud scream and her thighs gripped my head as an orgasm ripped through my body. Without wasting another second, I quickly lay on top of Karen and rammed my prick inside her, immediately eliciting loud screams of delight from her.

Of course I came in a matter of minutes but that didn't really matter when we have the whole room to ourselves.

oxilary
23-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Of course I came in a matter of minutes but that didn't really matter when we have the whole room to ourselves.

Nice FR.. tempting! can pm the location & details? Cheers!

furcheng
23-11-2007, 12:54 PM
can pm me the location, love soapyland, thanks!

iMassage
23-11-2007, 01:56 PM
guess this is the LS soapy that is advertised at TNP too?
Be more discreet bros. dont let all soapy massage extinct like dinosaur. i want to try soapy soapy too one day when i have my vit M back :D

Boost
23-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Sounds pretty good!
Hope its accessible! :)

aczeta76
23-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Without wasting another second, I quickly lay on top of Karen and rammed my prick inside her, immediately eliciting loud screams of delight from her.

Errhh.. I din see anything about the CAP..

I know time is precious but so is LIFE

RAW is WAR.. play safe, play responsibily

O'shiok
23-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Thank you all the bros for your concern.

Of course I did put on the cap....:D

malauliu
24-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Dear Brotherss.....

Damn hungry leh.............
Pls PM me address.......plss..........

AdrainT
24-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Bros, sori, i newbie here. but cannot tahan after all the FR.

I'm interested in Soapy Massage.....
Can share share....
Heeheeheeee.............
Thanks in advance.......

SnooZola
24-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Some of the best looking WLS are here man! Jolin, and dreamz.
Had Jolin, dont want to brag too much in words here,guys,go
see her for yourself, try her, then FR, I can say till very steamy,
syt, blah blah blah, wait,anti-climax when c liao the girls CMI, spit two
times like some sbf bros say. But Jolin, u have to see her then rate.
my ratings for her and dreamz= 8/10:D

seow_th
24-11-2007, 10:50 AM

Bro, seem good, can provide some guiduance. thanks:)

rukawagan
24-11-2007, 11:40 AM
PM Location pls =)

firegobypower
24-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Hope you can PM location to me.

shinizhuo
24-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Bro, can I have the location? Promise to post FR..

O'shiok
24-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Some of the best looking WLS are here man! Jolin, and dreamz.
Had Jolin, dont want to brag too much in words here,guys,go
see her for yourself, try her, then FR, I can say till very steamy,
syt, blah blah blah, wait,anti-climax when c liao the girls CMI, spit two
times like some sbf bros say. But Jolin, u have to see her then rate.
my ratings for her and dreamz= 8/10:D

Those bros who want to try Jolin better hurry as I heard from Karen the other day that tomorrow is Jolin's last day at work as she is heading home on Monday.

Fastfwd
24-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Bro O'Shiok
You are unable to receive PM so can PM me the location???

honking
24-11-2007, 01:22 PM
power! Cannot tahan. Can you PM me the location. Thank alot

blower
24-11-2007, 01:52 PM
PM me the location and contact also, can? Thanks.

trustee_6969
24-11-2007, 07:00 PM
seems like a great place to explore, just wonder if this is the same place as soapy land in GL, bro, can tell me where or not :D

Winyup
25-11-2007, 01:00 PM
When she finally came, Karen let out a loud scream and her thighs gripped my head as an orgasm ripped through my body. Without wasting another second, I quickly lay on top of Karen and rammed my prick inside her, immediately eliciting loud screams of delight from her.

Bro O'shiok, nice FR.
I was unable to PM U.
Can some kind bro PM me the address?

superhornylim
25-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Bro out there,
i am interested in this joint. Anyone can PM me the location?

nydccafe
25-11-2007, 08:00 PM
PM me... I need to release

hpman
28-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi Bro

I want the location too. Can kindly give away the location

william123
28-11-2007, 07:08 PM
This was my second visit to this place today as I had already set my target on whom I wanted to bonk after my 1st visit. I was hoping she was around and bingo she was there waiting for me when I reached there.

Karen:

She brought me to the room & immediately undress me while wrapping a towel for me. Now is my turn to service her as I slowly undress her school uniform pieces by pieces until she was naked in front of me!

She then lead me to do the bubble bath whereby she drained my whole body with soap & she made use of every inch of her body to massage me. She was very detail as she used her C cup boobs of sheer perfection, 35 inches of firm beautiful flesh to massage my little bro which immediately brought my bro to his attention.

When we went back to the room, I immediately took off her towel & my mouth moved to her nipples & I began to suck on her swollen buds. Karen groaned loudly as I ran my tongue all around her nipples, but before I had a chance to get any further, she dropped to her knees in front of me.

She swiftly undid my towel and released my cock.Holding onto the shaft with one hand and cradling my balls with the other, she flicked her tongue across my long dick. I held onto her long hair as she greedily took my length into her mouth, and built up a steady sucking rhythum.

As she did this, her fingers moved down to her crotch and she started to finger herself, before removing her fingers and offering them to my lips. She tasted wonderful and, more then anything else, I wanted to taste that succulent sweet cunt of hers for myself.

I manoeurved Karen onto the bed, and I was faced with the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. Her pussy mound was covered in soft downy hair. I slowly licked up the insides of her thighs before pulling apart her pussy lips and probing her slit with my wet tongue. Every few minutes I backed off, simply to gaze in awe at her pussy, before building up my licking to such intense levels that Karen was thrashing around on the bed, shaking her head in ababdonment.

Dear Bro,

Really want to visit the soapy massage . Can pm me the location or contact?

brgds

PageUp
29-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Should you need the address & contact numbers, do get a copy or borrow one of New Paper, its advertised almost daily in the classifieds

skl8188
29-11-2007, 12:59 AM
is it some where near funan? if yes, the place is kind of cramp. there is another joint under the same management at tanjong pagar. it is much bigger there.

zenarc
29-11-2007, 03:00 AM
I decide to try Karen after reading such a wonderful FR on her. Called to arranged for a session in the late afternoon not knowing what to expect.
Arrived at the place and saw 4 girls sitting there .They self-intorduce themselves and my eyes were hunting for Karen as I was expecting her wearing school uniform, but that was not the case.

Indeed she was young & gorgorous as described in the previous FR, my type of girl, got a bit of Japanese doll lookalike.She led me to one of the rooms & the room was indeed smaller compared to other locations. She said she felt very bored staying in the shop all day as she had no where else to go.She said she enjoyed eating spicy steamboat & had been doing that almost every other night after work. As the bathroom was occupied by another bro, we TCSS a bit and I told she really looks pretty.. especially when she smile.

We got the call that it was our turn, and she hold my hands and led me to the bathroom. Once in the bath, I could not control myself and gave her a hug whereby my didi start to marikita even more.She used her boobs to slid
front and back of my body, and when she saw my didi, she claimed 'ni de hao da ou'
(yours is very big!) and I say OK lah...

After the soapy bath, she brought me back to the room & gave me a very sensational cath bath ..as well as used her soft tender boobs to ruba me until I could not tahan.She then proceed with the BBBJ. She was so good in using her tongue toching all the senational point of my didi which almost made me cum.

I told her it was time for me to take over the show.She put on the cd for me afterwhich I proceed with missionary and inserted my didi in her lovehole, she gave a load wow, saying its entering deep, something she had never experience before for a long time and she enjoyed every inch of my didi..She was moaning non-stop and she beg me to thrust her deeper & faster. By now I could feel her pussy extremely wet, & the next moment I knew, I came inside her.She told me afterwards it had been such a long time since she had such wonderful moment.

We then proceed for a quick bath, then back to rest in the room whereby she gave me a good massage before I left.

Look: 8.3/10 (look more SYT)
Body: 7.3/10 (tight and firm)
Boobs: 7.9/10 (tender...nice feel, more than a handful to grab)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7.9/10 (we TCSS a lot)

RTF -Definately, before she returns home in 2 weeks' time.

Overall: satisfied....

menyan
29-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro O'shiok and Bro Zenarc,

Would you mind sharing with me the address or contact detail of this place?
Thanks.
I will pay you back with FR

Cheers,

Menyan

zenarc
30-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Would you mind sharing with me the address or contact detail of this place?
Thanks.
I will pay you back with FR.

Bro menyan, It better to get the CONTACT/ADDRESS From TS. Pai Seh hor...

vinn111
30-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I decide to try Karen after reading such a wonderful report.

Look: 8.3/10 (look more SYT)
Body: 7.3/10 (tight and firm)
Boobs: 7.9/10 (tender...nice feel, more than a handful to grab)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7.9/10 (we TCSS a lot)

RTF -Definately, before she returns home in 2 weeks' time.

Overall: satisfied....

Bro, thanks for sharing the location.

O'shiok
30-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Any bro know who are the new blood joining LS after Tian Tian, Mong, & Jolin went back home?
Kind of miss the place....must go check it out tomorrow!
Hope my lovely Karen is still there!!:D

delman
30-11-2007, 04:21 PM
yo bro, im interested too. please PM me the location :)

PageUp
01-12-2007, 02:31 AM
In case for Newbies who have the slightest idea of what a Soapy massage is, check out this website: http://www.soapymassage.com/main.html
Watching the 1st video clip on this site brings back wonderful memories of my first oily massage up in Bangkok. Like in the video, girl had very long hair (touches her bum) but younger & had nice c-cupper natural tits. But so far checking out most MPs in S'pore, such qualities have been rare or unseen.

Video: http://www.soapyhosting.com/trailers/ange-trailer.wmv

cjsaya88
01-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi Bros.... please PM the location to me, thanks.

cjsaya88
01-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi Bros, please PM me the location. Thanks.

zenarc
01-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Any bro know who are the new blood joining LS after Tian Tian, Mong, & Jolin went back home?
Kind of miss the place....must go check it out tomorrow!
Hope my lovely Karen is still there!!:D

Yes, Karen still there, bonk before she returns home in 2 weeks' time.:D

ariesguyx
01-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi bros can pm me this location?? i may go look for them (esp karen) tomolo :D

2MuchLove
01-12-2007, 12:53 PM
In case for Newbies who have the slightest idea of what a Soapy massage is, check out this website: http://www.soapymassage.com/main.html
Watching the 1st video clip on this site brings back wonderful memories of my first oily massage up in Bangkok. Like in the video, girl had very long hair (touches her bum) but younger & had nice c-cupper natural tits. But so far checking out most MPs in S'pore, such qualities have been rare or unseen.

Video: http://www.soapyhosting.com/trailers/ange-trailer.wmv

Thanks for the video, this has made me quite HARD now. oops.

Hope bros here can share with me the location of the place so I can try. please.

RPM2007
02-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Should you need the address & contact numbers, do get a copy or borrow one of New Paper, its advertised almost daily in the classifieds

paiseh bro..i search through TNP saturday never advertise leh..can please pm me the location? Thank you so much in advance bro

peatcock
03-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Bro pls pm the location, thx

skl8188
03-12-2007, 08:53 PM
just hope that those who ask for location is really interested not some av undercover. bro ts, kindly screen those who ask for location. if not this place will get busted very soon. take care.

slicemeup
03-12-2007, 09:49 PM
OMG BRO... can you give me the location plzzzzz arghhh!! thanks bro ^^

Overdose
05-12-2007, 01:56 PM
any kind bro can PM loc? will post FR for sure

teraterm55
05-12-2007, 02:48 PM
any kind bro can PM the location also ?

I am always keen to try out new joints :)

thanks in advance.

papipo
05-12-2007, 03:01 PM
hi bro

share with me the location of this outlet.please pm me the location

BAD-MAN
05-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi to all bro who has try this LS soapy massage , pls bring me ( new bird ) to try also , will be grateful to buy u lunch / dinner:D

KY Chew
05-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Please may I have contact please? I m interested.Thanks.

Blue Nike
06-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Bro, Can pm me the location. trying tomorrow... Thanks in advance

morpheus67
06-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Hey bro.. you mind PM the location to me? Sounds like what i really really need right now! haha.. thanks, mate..

hades02
06-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Can any bro give me the contact? Thanks in advance.

william123
06-12-2007, 06:32 PM

Dear Bro,

Pls get a copy of the TNP and its adverised almost daily.

Hope this joint should not kept "open" too much until AV know.

Valkyrie
07-12-2007, 01:15 PM
All bros ,

can give mi the location ....
would like to try out this serivce after hearing from so long ...

thanks in advance

live sex
10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Appreciate any bro can PM me the contact to this place?
Hope to give this place a try!

ChiongKing
11-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Hi bro o'shiok,

can share with me the location?

Thanks!

avwolf
11-12-2007, 01:31 AM
Hi bro O'shiok,
can PM me the location?

is the soapy massage those kind where the man lie down? or is it standing up only?
what is the price for the whole package? same price for all girls?

hope can try one real soapy massage soon cos always see in video make me very excited...hehe...

nobadhah
11-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Recommended by friend, I wanted to check out this place today. Made booking at 4pm today. Ask for girl recommendation but the boss told me...just come. I was curious and asked him what is the price. It is S$140 full package. What the heck ...soapy message at S$140 ...let's try it. After my last experience at 'Pink Lady' at Hat Yai...my expectations were very high. Bro...if you don't know 'Pink Lady' at Hat Yai...you have no clue as to what is soapy massage.

Visited the place at 4.05pm and call him again as the door was locked. Feel very weird as the location is quite open and there was a camera on top of the main entrance. To be honest, I was prepared to run if my first encounter was terrifing.

Hoping for the best waiting for the boss to come down..he was a guy. Ok...he was very cool and i remembered him from his days at Tanjong Pagar (which was closed last year). Went up and saw what I came to see....

7 girls sitting in sofa....china and malaysian girls. Nothing to shout about but 3-4 of them are worth a try from my gutfeel. I selected the girl in white dress as i don't speak good mandarin and I have no clue what the heck they are talking. The boss made me feel comfortable by offering tea and requesting me to take my time.I selected Ng Lian (I think)

I was lost as I have no clue where to go and what to do. She requested me to go to the room, change to my bath town. Then...this is the intresting part...i was asking her where in the hell is the bathtub ? foam ? air cusion bed ? ..then, she took me out of the room to the other end (passing by the sofa with girls again). What the heck...since it is private....no issues. There was a hugh room with air bed and the action begins. I don't have to spelt out ....normal ...I mean little more than normal soapy massage for about 30 minutes. Then...back on the same route passing by the sofa girls to the room.

The horseriding begins as usual in the room. Paid the girl, said thank you and left the place. Before I left..I was curious as asked the boss...where is the other customers ? His reply made me feel comfortable...only 1 customer at a time. Cool.....that means....total privacy and you have even opt for more than 1 girl at a time. Damn.....this is what I don;t want to hear after unloading. Anyway...there is a reason for me to go there again now.

I can't really provide the girl stats they have a pretty good combination. I won't say...they are great lookers but boobs, young lady and old lady are the current stock. The stock changes monthly as per the boss. Don't bother to book for a girl as you can select the girls when you go there.

Would i return ? Oh Yes.....where in the world can you get a private selection and total privacy and even possible 3 or 4 or even 5 some if you have the extra cash.

Where ? PM for contact details.

Priority would be given to brothers who share other soapy massage place as I need a comparision.

Brothers...do take note...I never said they have the best girls. But resonable girls available for selection and totally private...a ture VIP style.

this is what I called :eek:nobadhah

nobadhah
11-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Some bro quoted my FR is fake ! Gosh...I can give a clue it is located in the East as well.

I am not sure if my findings is the same LS Soapy massage as I don't see any girls in school uniforms..etc and there is no YY .

I can provide the contact and address if any bro would like to exchange where is LS Soapy Massage...I hope it is not the same place.

If any bros think this is fake....get the samster block my id. I am not kidding guys.

I just gave out the contact first 2 PM bros

nobadhah

lixiao17
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Some bro quoted my FR is fake ! Gosh...I can give a clue it is located in the East as well.

I am not sure if my findings is the same LS Soapy massage as I don't see any girls in school uniforms..etc and there is no YY .

I can provide the contact and address if any bro would like to exchange where is LS Soapy Massage...I hope it is not the same place.

If any bros think this is fake....get the samster block my id. I am not kidding guys.

I just gave out the contact first 2 PM bros

nobadhah
Definately not the same place, yours is the new joint in the east, LS is not.

avwolf
12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro O'shiok for passing me the contact.
So here is my FR:

call up the OKT to make an appointment. was disappointed when he said that karen not working already cos she is going home. he told me to go down to have a look anyway and also there are 2 new girls.

so make my way down to town. upon entering the joint, 2 girls welcome me and ask me to take off my shoes and one serve me hot tea. the area where you choose the girls is quite small, just enough to put a small table and a few seats and shoe rack. I was surprised that they are from china cos I don't why I have the impression at first that I will be having malaysian girls. I ask them is it just the 2 of them. they said that there is another one who is working inside now and the 2 new girls will only be starting work tomorrow. so no choice lah, only can choose from these 2 girls now. choose the girl who is taller and serve me tea at first. can't remember her name liao but she is the tallest among the three.

the girl lead me into the area inside. It is quite a cramped area, barely half the size of a normal shop space. there is just one small shower room and 2 small rooms just big enough for a single bed for your action. there is only another one room where you will get your soapy massage. This room is also quite small, just enough to put a queen size air mattress.

went into one of the 2 small rooms to undress and wrapped towel. suppose to go for the soapy massage first but the room was occupied, so proceed to the shower room first while my girl told the girl inside the soapy room that she is waiting. after maybe a few min, was informed that the soapy room is ready. hope i didn't shorten some bro fun in the soapy room. but seriously they should have a bigger shop space so that can have at least 2 soapy room so that there is no need to rush through the soapy service which is what most bro are going for i suppose.

once i am in the soapy room, my girl ask me to lie face down first. then she pour some soap onto my back. I feel that it is more like warm soap water cos there are not much foams. I am expecting it to be as soapy as those in porn movies. so maybe the girls can improve on that. my girl proceed to rub me using her whole body especially her boobs and bums. her skills not bad, knows how to lick me at the right place too. she also wash my ass hard with soap water, making me anticipating the ass rimming later. after working about 5 min on my back, ask me to turn around and proceed to use her boobs to rub my front. also licked my nipples and finally give me a BBBJ. However, just a minutes or two into the BBBJ, another girl shout from outside that she is waiting for us. my girl immediately asked me to washed up to proceed to our room to continue the action. I was a bit disappointed as I am expecting longer action time in the soapy room.

However, my girl compensate for my disappointment back in our room. first she asked me to assume a doggy position and I know that she will be be giving me some ass rimming. oh boy, she is really good. uses a lot of force on her tongue to dig my ass. it must be the most forceful and shiok ass rim i ever had. this continue for a few minutes while my didi is already rock hard from her superb ass rim.

then my girl ask me to lie down and she proceed to lick my front body. BBBJ is good too although not as forceful as her ass rim. after a good 5 min of BBBJ, she signal that she is ready for the main course. of course i am not going to give it to her yet. i make her lie down and then proceed to kiss her neck and ears. then i attempt to french kiss her. to my surprise and happiness too, she did not reject my french kiss. french kiss to me is one very important factor cos that can bring out the GFE feeling. feeling shiok now, i proceed to lick her nipples while she moan softly. i think she was afraid that i might enter her raw, so while i am working at her boobs, she tried to slip on a condom on me. of course i will never want to do raw lah...

maybe my didi a bit too big, she got difficulty to put on the condom on me. so i just do it myself lah. after putting it on properly, i give her a shock by directly attacking her clitoris. her pubic area smell so nice with the fragrance of the bath foam. to return her favour i licked her harder and faster and I can see her grimacing her face in shiokness and her moan getting louder. i think she may have orgasm cos she give out a loud moan after a while. after about 5 min of licking her, i tried to finger her but she pulled my finger out so i think maybe she don't like fingering.

anyway, proceed to the main course with missionary at first. after short while, i can feel that I am getting high already, so change position to doggie. her moans starts to become louder again making me ramped her faster and harder and i think she orgasm again from that. feeling i am going to cum, we change to the girl on top position as that is my favourite position to cum. she sure can rock fast side to side. however, she is not too good with the up down action. so i showed her the proper way by hugging her down and then ramping her from below. she started to moans again and when she sense I am coming, she rock herself too. finally offload myself with a big bang.

Overall, the experience is ok. however for $140, i feel that it is on the high side while the facilities is not too good and the rooms are all very small. so for me, probably won't RTF unless can find a place with better facilities and more girls to choose from. so for now, I will rather go for 3 $40 thai girl session with that money...hehehe..

TowkayChye
13-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Recommended by friend, I wanted to check out this place today. Made booking at 4pm today. Ask for girl recommendation but the boss told me...just come. I was curious and asked him what is the price. It is S$140 full package. What the heck ...soapy message at S$140 ...let's try it. After my last experience at 'Pink Lady' at Hat Yai...my expectations were very high. Bro...if you don't know 'Pink Lady' at Hat Yai...you have no clue as to what is soapy massage.

Visited the place at 4.05pm and call him again as the door was locked. Feel very weird as the location is quite open and there was a camera on top of the main entrance. To be honest, I was prepared to run if my first encounter was terrifing.

Hoping for the best waiting for the boss to come down..he was a guy. Ok...he was very cool and i remembered him from his days at Tanjong Pagar (which was closed last year). Went up and saw what I came to see....

7 girls sitting in sofa....china and malaysian girls. Nothing to shout about but 3-4 of them are worth a try from my gutfeel. I selected the girl in white dress as i don't speak good mandarin and I have no clue what the heck they are talking. The boss made me feel comfortable by offering tea and requesting me to take my time.I selected Ng Lian (I think)

I was lost as I have no clue where to go and what to do. She requested me to go to the room, change to my bath town. Then...this is the intresting part...i was asking her where in the hell is the bathtub ? foam ? air cusion bed ? ..then, she took me out of the room to the other end (passing by the sofa with girls again). What the heck...since it is private....no issues. There was a hugh room with air bed and the action begins. I don't have to spelt out ....normal ...I mean little more than normal soapy massage for about 30 minutes. Then...back on the same route passing by the sofa girls to the room.

The horseriding begins as usual in the room. Paid the girl, said thank you and left the place. Before I left..I was curious as asked the boss...where is the other customers ? His reply made me feel comfortable...only 1 customer at a time. Cool.....that means....total privacy and you have even opt for more than 1 girl at a time. Damn.....this is what I don;t want to hear after unloading. Anyway...there is a reason for me to go there again now.

I can't really provide the girl stats they have a pretty good combination. I won't say...they are great lookers but boobs, young lady and old lady are the current stock. The stock changes monthly as per the boss. Don't bother to book for a girl as you can select the girls when you go there.

Would i return ? Oh Yes.....where in the world can you get a private selection and total privacy and even possible 3 or 4 or even 5 some if you have the extra cash.

Where ? PM for contact details.

Priority would be given to brothers who share other soapy massage place as I need a comparision.

Brothers...do take note...I never said they have the best girls. But resonable girls available for selection and totally private...a ture VIP style.

this is what I called :eek:nobadhah

If I'm not wrong this joint is called BA location: TK Road right! :cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong Mr. nobadhah ;)

O'shiok
14-12-2007, 01:08 AM
maybe my didi a bit too big, she got difficulty to put on the condom on me. so i just do it myself lah. after putting it on properly, i give her a shock by directly attacking her clitoris. her pubic area smell so nice with the fragrance of the bath foam. to return her favour i licked her harder and faster and I can see her grimacing her face in shiokness and her moan getting louder. i think she may have orgasm cos she give out a loud moan after a while. after about 5 min of licking her, i tried to finger her but she pulled my finger out so i think maybe she don't like fingering.

Bro, nice FR! I read through your whole FR whereby you did not mention the name of the girl who service you? Can it be Joey?

TowkayChye
14-12-2007, 11:45 AM
If I'm not wrong this joint is called BA location: TK Road right! :cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong Mr. nobadhah ;)

Just to tell bro here I just visited the new joint in the East and must comment that their gals selection are lousy :rolleyes: When I was there yesterday, saw 5 gals only 1 catch my eye but boobs too small to do soapy massage lah... The other 4 ok! got boobs but face CMI leh...anyway, no return 4me... :cool:

zenarc
15-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Just to tell bro here I just visited the new joint in the East and must comment that their gals selection are lousy :rolleyes: When I was there yesterday, saw 5 gals only 1 catch my eye but boobs too small to do soapy massage lah... The other 4 ok! got boobs but face CMI leh...anyway, no return 4me... :cool:

before u visit u must did yr home work by pm the TS for recommendations.

if yr home work enuff yr session will was lucky to have fantastic experience...

cheers,

TowkayChye
15-12-2007, 12:56 PM
before u visit u must did yr home work by pm the TS for recommendations.

if yr home work enuff yr session will was lucky to have fantastic experience...

cheers,

Brother, look at my 15 pts! u think the TS will bother to reply me :rolleyes: I've already done my home work going thru TNP find the contact and location mayb is my luck when I was there those good one not working lor... :( Anyway, no return 4me surely! caused I've try those Soapy Massage in Thailand and Macau totally difference experience and the S'pore type of so called Soapy Massage just CMI :(

avwolf
15-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Bro, nice FR! I read through your whole FR whereby you did not mention the name of the girl who service you? Can it be Joey?

i really can't remember the girls name. but the girl that i have is the tallest among the 3 of them.

so bro O'shiok, what is this GP place in your signature? another soapy place?

wasabi29
15-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Brother, look at my 15 pts! u think the TS will bother to reply me :rolleyes: I've already done my home work going thru TNP find the contact and location mayb is my luck when I was there those good one not working lor... :( Anyway, no return 4me surely! caused I've try those Soapy Massage in Thailand and Macau totally difference experience and the S'pore type of so called Soapy Massage just CMI :(

I saw the ad too in TNP. Think this is a new joint. Actually tempted to try since I totally have no contact of other soapy outlets like GP or LS. Much more easier to find in Thailand. My even more miserable 10pts also mean no one will bother replying PM or share with me any lobangs. :(

zenarc
16-12-2007, 04:34 AM
I saw the ad too in TNP. Think this is a new joint. Actually tempted to try since I totally have no contact of other soapy outlets like GP or LS. Much more easier to find in Thailand. My even more miserable 10pts also mean no one will bother replying PM or share with me any lobangs. :(

wasabi29, before u had PM to TS 4 the location, before any contacts for the location can be given out.

I think u have to show TS your sincerity by posting enough FRs. Through your FRs, then TS are able to judge whether you are a serious cheongster or???:rolleyes:

O'shiok
17-12-2007, 11:30 AM
i really can't remember the girls name. but the girl that i have is the tallest among the 3 of them.

so bro O'shiok, what is this GP place in your signature? another soapy place?

Bro, I believe you took Joey. I do not have a very good impression on her because unlike other girls there, she will ignore you totally after servicing you while other girls will still make an effort serve you tea, sit & be friendly with you even the session was over.They should have 4-5 girls there each time for your selection, but when you were there that day, I believe one girl was on MC & the other just went home!

GP: Geisha Place. Yes, this is another soapy place!

TowkayChye
17-12-2007, 11:54 AM

Good day brother, no problem lah...check your mailbox now! I've just PM you the 2 joints GP and LS contact but as for char bor selection, you must go down check it out yourself ok! that's all I can do 4U... :cool:

Dunno why for nothing also kena zapped 4 pts without any reason? also dunno who zapped me :confused: Want to zapp also zapp those with more pts mah, me less than 15pts now become 11pts sibei jialat leh???

Valentino1818
17-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi,

Anyone care to PM me the contact of Gs and Ls. Thank you.:)

berdytan
19-12-2007, 09:00 AM
HI Bro, can share the location, i wana try man.

wsite2
19-12-2007, 10:28 AM
bro, can share the gp and ls contact....thks:o

sexhunter69
29-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Went in & saw 5 pretty ladies sitting inside. I was spoilt for choices & finally decide to choose a sexy STY, Mong Mong.

Mong Mong:

Most sextisfying moment: The way she ride on me non-stop vigorously while giving out moaning sound as I could tell from her face she was in seven heaven.

Most unforgettable moment:She was surprised & hesitated a moment when she saw my long dick, but once she started the BBBJ, she began to enjoy every moment of the action whereby she gave out loud glurpling sound while swallowing my whole dick into her mouth.:D

Overall feeling: While chatting with her, I realised she was from another joint as today is their 1st day & it was also the place I had visited. She really provides excellent service especially in the soapy body massage area. One negative point about this place was it is smaller compared to other locations.

can pm me the location let me know how to up your point, will up your reputation million thks

AssssHHH
29-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Check out this place today as i haf some time before my noon class commence. When i reach the designated area, the bro in charge of the shop was waiting for me outside.Once i go in, there were 4 gals, they intro themself.. Below is my summary

Gal: Angel
Looks:7/10( abit xiao ah lian lookalike, :) told me she work in TAM before)
Boobs:7/10(nice pointed nipple)
Bj: 6/10( wld prefer bbbj but overall still nt bad, gt suck my balls)
Fj:6.5/10(me come to fast so only did her in 3 positions)
GF:7/10
Damage:(140 + 10 tips)
Overall she's quite a nice gal..The soap msg was nt bad, kinda new to me.I like the way she talk, darm sweet type...She keep saying i look too young to be hanging out at this kind of place. I reply her saying i mature early.:D. THanks Bro TS for the lobang..

Justy99
30-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Bro TowKayChye,
Your points will be zap when you post negative frs. Look at my points, I was also zap many rounds unknown to me for whatever reasons. After all this, you should know and understand that you must post good frs and support the thread.
For writing this, I am sure my points will be zap also.
Bro, we are here to share and exchange, don't be bother by the points as we are only interested to bonk only.
Post more good frs and look for more lobangs to share.
Cheers.

luis88
30-12-2007, 01:55 PM
hi bro care to PM mi the add

AmazonGer
31-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Bro TowKayChye,
Your points will be zap when you post negative frs. Look at my points, I was also zap many rounds unknown to me for whatever reasons. After all this, you should know and understand that you must post good frs and support the thread.
For writing this, I am sure my points will be zap also.
Bro, we are here to share and exchange, don't be bother by the points as we are only interested to bonk only.
Post more good frs and look for more lobangs to share.
Cheers.

u bark nia.......:)

oneknightstand
31-12-2007, 07:08 PM
hi bros pls pm me contact/location.. ty and happy new year to all!.:)

cfwhua
01-01-2008, 11:16 AM

Karen:

who can give me contacts?

kiatmobile
03-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the location and contact?

Thanks.

felatio
03-01-2008, 04:14 PM
LS quality of girls are still OK! and they are really there to provide the service, only problem is that the place is too small and the shower is also quite cramp but overall experience is good. The girls are accomodating and they know how to please!

BA, twice and twice just throw the money away just like that. The soapy part was over even before it starts, last nights encounter was the ultimate, after the shower, proceed to the room and was immediately given the cap and mind you i didn't even had any form of erection yet, not in the shower and definitely not in the room. Twice visited, same thing happens, and the girls are eveready to tell you that they do not perform plenty of expected services, (BBBJ included) they just start sucking on my nipples and when i return her the favour she will tell you that it will darken her nipples and stop you from you doing so, BLOODY HELL like my nipples are supposed to be blacken!!! Pullthe handbrake, paid up and left, OKT at the house makes all sorts of excuse that their services are rush because they want to rush off to make more money at KTV. Just a load of bullshiT!!!!

West Coast Retreat has the best standard among these three but too bad it has shut down, otherwise it is convenient and near where i stay, walking distance!! Hope that they will make a comeback in West Coast Area!

Happy Cheonging!

O'shiok
03-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Twice visited, same thing happens, and the girls are eveready to tell you that they do not perform plenty of expected services, (BBBJ included) they just start sucking on my nipples and when i return her the favour she will tell you that it will darken her nipples and stop you from you doing so!

Brother, you must have your bad day there each time which I do not blame you.BTW, who are the girls that service you? As I know, the girls there are quite accomodating if you click well with them.

All_4_Sex
08-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Visited this place yesterday. Place is relatively secluded but small. Saw two nice PRC girls (Rina and Lily) . Was offered both girls. I was taken to a room with an inflatable lilo (the one that is found in the pool)

After removing my clothes (it's nice having 2 girls doing it for you) I was asked to lie down on the lilo. The girls liberally applied bath gel on their bodies and use their breasts to massage my back. The experience is good but what was exillarating was when they turned me over and soaped me on the front.

My little brother nearly burst out from the foreskin and stood hard like a steel rod!! Who needs Viagra when you can have this!!

I was then taken to a shower to wash off the soap suds . The shower was a tight fit but it was nice having two pairs of hands to wash off the suds. It was so tempting to do it raw but one would have to be totally crazy!!

For the grand finale, I was taken to a room where I was given a blow job from one and another giving me a cat bath !!

Soon it was time for my brother to performed and it was nice going in one girl with the other licking my ass hole and pushing my ass in tandem as I thrust in.

I would highly recommend this to all the brothers who have not tried this

Damage approximately $250 for 2

I will be returning at some point in time once the vitamin M has been replenished

gormdragan
08-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi, I am a Singaporean who have been living in the US for the last 5 years. Finally, I am coming home this CNY and am very interested in LS.

How do I accumulate the points to get the contact/location for this thread by the 30th Jan?

I will only be in SG for 2 weeks, so I want to have my sex dream come through during this 2 weeks. (Pros are too expensive here in US ~$200-$300USD).

Please help the bro away from home.

Thanks.

beowuf
16-01-2008, 11:50 PM
pls pm me add,thx!

lub69
17-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Yo bro

i m a newbie here i m intrested un this soapy den
could u kindly pm me?

Mong Mong:

cinos99
17-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi Bro, anyone can help to me the contact? Cannot stand to miss out such good things in life.........Thanks in advance.:)

Soaplove
17-01-2008, 12:23 PM
It is not hard to find. There are many these days. Just buy a copy of newpaper. :)

ERNESTTAN
04-02-2008, 11:05 AM
hi bro care to PM mi the add

edwjaclim
04-02-2008, 05:54 PM
serious ... newspaper got write meh???

Can anyone PM me the place??

O'shiok
05-02-2008, 07:03 PM
To all bros out there:

Gongxi Gongxi, Heng or Huat,大家一起发发发~~~~:D

too_hot
05-02-2008, 10:04 PM

Hi Bro

Can pls PM me the location?

Thanks in advance!

Devilton
16-02-2008, 05:52 PM
can pm me the location?

thanks a lot!!!:D

onefour02
16-02-2008, 05:58 PM
bros pls PM me the place.

Striker79
18-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi bro,

Please PM me the location. Thanks. :)

Amadeus
07-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I was intro to this place to try out Xiao Xue, called the no. given to me. but no response leh, any bros can help?? thks:D

WoSingWo
08-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I was intro to this place to try out Xiao Xue, called the no. given to me. but no response leh, any bros can help?? thks:D

New no. oredi, perhaps urs former one, check ur pm bro, ;)

DaDeDa
08-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi Bros, pls pm me the location and no? Thanks!

furcheng
13-03-2008, 12:35 PM
can pm me the location? thanks

wack
13-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi,

can PM me the location and telephone number?

wasabi29
21-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi,

I tried calling #81***670 but there is no response. Is the number changed?

deadmountbikerx
30-03-2008, 04:38 AM
hi BRO,

had mine first time in BK and i missed it...
read the thread here and i was wondering if anyone can PM the place?

cheers..

vice78
31-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Just went there today.

Small little place with crampy rooms.

Saw a pretty young PRC girl with smooth milky skin and C cup boobs. When I requested for her, the boss pulled her aside and talked to her for quite a while, I was wondering what was going on.

Actually, it was her first day at work and I was drawing first blood!!!!!!

It begins on the rubber mattress, with her applying generous amounts of soap and using her milky boobs rubbing all over my back, then she turned me over and rubbed all over my front. My hard on was spilling out of my foreskin. It was too much of a turn on!!! This lasted about 20 mins.

Next we went into the shower and she cleaned me up good with a bit of HJ thrown in.

Then we hit the bed. She gave me a nice long catbath and proceeded to cap me for the BJ. after a while, she asked me if I wanted to go for the main course, I told her, not yet, continue with the BJ. And she obliged with another 10 more mins of BJ.

The main course didn't last for too long as I was overly stimulated already. Seeing her C-cup milk farms bouncing really turned me on. Asked her to lie down and I finished her off in missionary while still grabbing onto her perky breast.

After that we laid down and talked for a long time, enjoying the sound effects coming from the other cubicle. (bro if you were the one there, your doggy was damn solid, could hear the piang piang sound damn loud. hahaha). She laid with me naked and continued to stroke my didi. Anyway after I can't remember how long, I asked her if there was a time limit, she said never mind, but i insisted on leaving cos I scared the OKT scold me for taking up so much time.

Looks 10/10 (one of the prettiest PRC girls I've encountered. Looks like Zhang Ziyi with big boobs!)

Body 10/10. slim with big C cups and milky smooth skin

Bath 8/10 Very hard-working and willing to please.

BJ 8/10 varied suction with a hint of teeth down your shaft

FJ 9/10 real moans and very tight pussy. she is only 21 yrs old.

RTF: what do you think? Definitely!

EmperorLiang
04-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Bros,

Can anyone email me the location and number etc? This my email

[email protected]

Many thanks...

tonight88
08-04-2008, 04:45 PM
can om me the olocation

Evil78
13-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Hi O shiok bro..

I am a newbie and just tried soupy massage in the city are..
To show that i am not AV.. the hp ends with 27

Can PM me this contact or location.. thanks inn advance

daneman
15-04-2008, 02:18 PM
can pm the location, tks!

goatee33
15-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Hmm..

mind to PM mi de address as well?

Thanks

designroof
15-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi bro, can let me know the location?

wave81
15-04-2008, 11:18 PM
hi,
I want the location and contact too yeah. Please PM me.
Thank you

suspectedwildgu
16-04-2008, 01:06 AM
To all bros out there:

Gongxi Gongxi, Heng or Huat,大家一起发发发~~~~:D

Bro,

Mind to share this lobang? please check my record, I've contributed FR and new lobang before. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

SWG:D

featherbird
16-04-2008, 03:41 AM
Hi,

I tried calling #81***670 but there is no response. Is the number changed?

please don't do the same thing and post OPEN details! :eek:
the same thing happend to previous soapy massages, and got raided.

bonk with care, to preserve a great lobang.
TS, i had pm you.
I hope i qualified this time for gaining contacts.

Valen
17-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Hi bros... any1 care to pm me the location of such paradise? Thanks in advance... ;)

StarBust
17-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Hope to be able to try this placee

sg_kl_boy
17-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Bro TS, care to share contact with me?
thx 1st

wasabi29
19-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Don't think will expose the joint by the number. Someone need to try 1000 times, and anyay the number is not working already. One guy Peter Liew dunno for what reason exposed the location in another thread and claimed he reported the joint to AV. :mad:

please don't do the same thing and post OPEN details! :eek:
the same thing happend to previous soapy massages, and got raided.

bonk with care, to preserve a great lobang.
TS, i had pm you.
I hope i qualified this time for gaining contacts.

peter_liew3
20-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Don't think will expose the joint by the number. Someone need to try 1000 times, and anyay the number is not working already. One guy Peter Liew dunno for what reason exposed the location in another thread and claimed he reported the joint to AV. :mad:

Here is another one to be exposed and shut down soon ...

Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre
Blk 100 West Coast Way Singapore 127040

Look for restaurant in the shopping centre and you're not far from the exact spot.

Contact No: 8132 0527