thaiboy
16-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Oh :rolleyes: Arrived ...

LordHorny
16-11-2007, 09:24 PM
She looks babelicious, good pricing too :D

reedsteel
17-11-2007, 12:51 AM
You frightened me when I saw your thread , with the gal called Posh :D Heng ah picture not the same .
BY the way I just called another one , Monday 19 can book first slot ? U know who i m referring :)

thaiboy
17-11-2007, 12:14 PM
You frightened me when I saw your thread , with the gal called Posh :D Heng ah picture not the same .
BY the way I just called another one , Monday 19 can book first slot ? U know who i m referring :)

ya ya ya ..she is tailing you ard the forum..told you she knows yr nick ard here

LordHorny
17-11-2007, 12:17 PM
ya ya ya ..she is tailing you ard the forum..told you she knows yr nick ard here

Ur good flend the competition juz zapp me :rolleyes: , they are going around intimidating Samsters here

reedsteel
17-11-2007, 12:27 PM
She does not like to tail ppl . Talked to her last night. Want me to book her everyday , cannot la, got to go overseas last week Nov. So u see my sms right on the slots i book her. Thanks for the offer . Cannot make it on Monday at that time, boss from overseas coming to town , entertain them dinner. Ask boss can siam or not cannot leh. Maybe sms u after dinner , see whether she want to entertain me or not :) . SOrry intercept your gal thread. But it is time for you to up her thread , so her old flames can start to book her hehe....

brs_worid
17-11-2007, 12:47 PM
who is this posh you talking about?
ot the same?

reedsteel
17-11-2007, 01:01 PM
I PM u . It is not good to talk about other OKT gals . It does not show respect to the threadstarter .

darkangel
17-11-2007, 03:48 PM
hey thai boy, i have really no clue how to access your yahoo group a9889j photos, pm u and email u but u didnt reply leh.

There are no new photos or messages in the group a9889j...

thaiboy
17-11-2007, 10:51 PM
She looks babelicious, good pricing too :D

speaks mandrin like chap chap water...

LordHorny
18-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Ur good flend the competition juz zapp me :rolleyes: , they are going around intimidating Samsters here

I found out who zapp me liao.:D

SAN68 = U Idiot

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=75050&page=2

flixonase
18-11-2007, 02:50 AM
As the door opened, there stood in front of me a sweet impish girl. She was friendly and spoke mandarin well. Here purple nightgown looked very sexy with a hint of black bra peeping on the side.

I stepped into the room and she slowly undressed me. I was resisting every temptation to eat her up while my eyes feast on her hot, taut body. She has a small petite feminine athletic body with tanned skin that looks oh so yummy. And her eyes; every once in a while she glances at your with a smile before biting a lips lightly. Her breast your perky with large nipples waiting to be licked.

In the shower, it was SOP. I teased her a little and she reacted by strong my dick with the soap. When we're done, we dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed.

She started by catbathing while arching her butt in the air. Her pussy sports a natural bush. Her BBBJ and moans increased as I started fingering her. Boy, was I happy. She responded with stronger and faster suctions.

I couldn't take it after 10 mins, I flipped her onto the bed and tried to enter her but she was still still too tight due to her size. But as it enter, it felt very good due to the tightness. You must try it! Because I BBBJ too long, when I entered, her grip was so strong, I came quickly. It felt very good. Feeling tired, I skipped 2nd round.

Overall, a great bonk with a hot chick with feisty personality. Just the way I like it.

Thanks AJ

thaiboy
18-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Overall, a great bonk with a hot chick with feisty personality. Just the way I like it.

Thanks AJ

Kamsia...;)

thaiboy
18-11-2007, 07:56 PM
New coming week.......chiong arhhhhhhhhhh:D

rak_sauthai
19-11-2007, 12:08 PM
New coming week.......chiong arhhhhhhhhhh:D

Even got $ no energy...been on a spree last week

LordHorny
21-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Yummy yummy pussy