PDA

View Full Version : 1 TRUE local ONS to trade

Chillicrab
15-11-2007, 11:17 PM
hi guys, today finally can post freely........ here it goes to cut short:

Chatted on IRC few days back managed to get this chick, chatted only for a few mins, she agreed to meet, at first i was thinking that not pretty nevermind as long as can make it just try to poke since its free from heaven......to my surprise!!!! THIS GAL NOT BAD LOOKING, alot better looking than the normal local fl which is earning from website.... IMPORTANT: this gal i think very materialistic 1, she likes ppl with car...... met her at ponggol park carpark, we went rounding to east coast to get some mac to eat in car..... round here and there finally settle down at fort canning hill..... tried my initial touch on the hand she say hey what r u doing in a joking manner, since she speak in a joking manner i know should be ok liao ...... cut short, i get an heavy pet in my car, can fuck but i dont want cause dont wanna dirty my car as i precious my car alot since bought....... please dont flood bro who have real ONS contact to trade then pm n have a intro on how u get the gal in detail and stuff u guys did before i pm u the no... only true 1 , if i get false 1 or not really horny ons contact i will post out in this site with your nick and what u given...... true contact welcome to trade this gal ard 1.7m very fair, nice complexion .... dressing sense hip, age 23 long hair big eyes

Fuckster
15-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Haiz.... me not eligible, no car, only got kah lat chia nia. :(

http://www.cycling-collection.lu/velos/fullscreen/scherensf.JPG

newbird26
15-11-2007, 11:45 PM
mai lai la...

akaza24
15-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Lol, bro fuckster, the way u post really funny sia, buay tahan :D

Earthquake
15-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Pardon my newbyness, but can exchange ONS ??? I believe ONS is not a transaction and so cannot guarantee the contact mean anything.

No offence.

new30
16-11-2007, 12:42 AM
http://www.cycling-collection.lu/velos/fullscreen/scherensf.JPG
Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 November 2007, 17:36 GMT

Bike sex man placed on probation
A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.
Robert Stewart, 51, admitted a sexually aggravated breach of the peace by conducting himself in a disorderly manner and simulating sex.

Sheriff Colin Miller also placed Stewart on the Sex Offenders Register for three years.

Mr Stewart was caught in the act with his bicycle by cleaners in his bedroom at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr.

Gail Davidson, prosecuting, told Ayr Sheriff Court: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white t-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."

Both cleaners, who were "extremely shocked", told the hostel manager who called police.

Sheriff Colin Miller told Stewart: "In almost four decades in the law I thought I had come across every perversion known to mankind, but this is a new one on me. I have never heard of a 'cycle-sexualist'."

Stewart had denied the offence, claiming it was caused by a misunderstanding after he had too much to drink.

The bachelor had been living in the hostel since October 2006 after moving from his council house in Girvan.

He now lives in Ayr.

Chillicrab
16-11-2007, 01:14 AM
WAH, trying to exchange lobangs with fellow bros here also kana zap!!!! funny!!! to the 1 who zap me: i dont get aggitated at all, who cares zap point i dont feel pain at all, unless u get keep all the chicks and leave me nothing in this world to FUCK

darkadvenger
16-11-2007, 03:21 AM
WAH, trying to exchange lobangs with fellow bros here also kana zap!!!! funny!!! to the 1 who zap me: i dont get aggitated at all, who cares zap point i dont feel pain at all, unless u get keep all the chicks and leave me nothing in this world to FUCK

You keep mentioning that you dont mind being zap....then why bother to respond? :confused:

websurfbastard
16-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Since so good.....keep it for your own and make her your FB.

Toyota Honda
16-11-2007, 09:49 AM
...... ..... ..... in detail and stuff u guys did before i pm u the no... only true 1 , if i get false 1 or not really horny ons contact i will post out in this site with your nick and what u given......

Pls lah, If yiou cannot make it and the ONS not horny, you also blame us meh.. I tell you how to cheat lah.. All the ONS contacts we give you, you try liao then might as well say she not horny..

KNS.

pokeman71
16-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Sorry, re post

pokeman71
16-11-2007, 11:24 AM
hi guys, today finally can post freely........ here it goes to cut short:

only true 1 , if i get false 1 or not really horny ons contact i will post out in this site with your nick and what u given...... true contact welcome to trade this gal ard 1.7m very fair, nice complexion .... dressing sense hip, age 23 long hair big eyes

What if your ONS dun let up bonk. You shoot yourself huh. Bro, ONS depend on the gal mood and whether we can click with her or not. I got one gal last time. She let my friend bonk and blow for him, but for me only kiss and finger her.

So if you want to share just maybe set a pre-qualification for bro here. Like me, last time i give out 2 contact without asking for exchange. The pre-qua were;

- rep point above 40
- power at least 1

Just my 2cents of advise

CKee
16-11-2007, 11:34 AM

I dun have TRUE one night stand...I have incontrovertible and committed one night stand. You convinced??

japboy
16-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Haiz.... me not eligible, no car, only got kah lat chia nia.

at least u betta.. i cant even ride after a bonk liaoz... :D

http://sg.123rf.com/400wm/aiok/aiok0610/aiok061000017.jpg

Chillicrab
16-11-2007, 04:35 PM
first place, all the bros here ..... I just trying to be friendly to trade ard if u guys don appreciate its ok .... those who msg me i will definately mean my words and give out...... tread stop.....

Fuckster
16-11-2007, 06:45 PM
at least u betta.. i cant even ride after a bonk liaoz... :D

http://sg.123rf.com/400wm/aiok/aiok0610/aiok061000017.jpg

Lol, bro you not bad ler, got 4 legged driver lol

usmjordan2
16-11-2007, 07:11 PM
You ONS girl may not suit to everyone here la
depend on the girl mood ok !!!!!!!!!

Red_Tirak1099
17-11-2007, 01:10 PM
I kinda pity TS kena zap until like this......kekekeke maybe those bros who interested can arrange for meeting, both sides bring their ONS to come out have a orgy session....like this wont go wrong liao :D

Earthquake
17-11-2007, 01:41 PM
ONS cannot trade de. must still need to take effort to know and she must also be attracted to u.

tomvoyeur
17-11-2007, 02:13 PM
ONS cannot trade de. must still need to take effort to know and she must also be attracted to u.

ONS = one night stand. Should'nt such liasons be limited to just one night? :confused:

Red_Tirak1099
17-11-2007, 02:20 PM
ONS = one night stand. Should'nt such liasons be limited to just one night? :confused:
thats why TS wan to trade mah.....his one night quota used liao :D

Idealist
17-11-2007, 03:07 PM

yes. in fact, most ons you dont even take her contact and she sure does not want yours.

SexKing972
17-11-2007, 07:38 PM
So easy to get ? then people may not want to go geylang liao !
all the OKT need to eat grass liao!

STK01
17-11-2007, 07:54 PM

Most people would not want their ONS to be only limited to just one night bro.
Especially for us, guys. :D

Chillicrab
17-11-2007, 09:49 PM
bros here ....... I dont know why i try being friendly also kana zap until like that ..... I am trading ONS contacts but guys here keep saying this and that...... I only wanna make sure contacts given to me is true does not mean she definately got to go to bed with me its her choice just wanna trade so that will have more lobangs....... not just what i have on hand....... I'm just a newbbie here not a number collector ....... those who get the no should know how i do things...... go try the gal, good luck

asdfghjkl
17-11-2007, 11:12 PM
become FB man.. kekeke :D

tomvoyeur
18-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Most people would not want their ONS to be only limited to just one night bro.
Especially for us, guys.

Sometimes its better to restrict to one night. Keep the good ones to be ur FBs. ;)

websurfbastard
19-11-2007, 10:33 AM

Yah....its limited to one night only. Meaning you can only do it for one night and not 2 nights in a row

APPRECIATION LIST: Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat, naka_timo, desk13

hubber28
19-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Haiz.... me not eligible, no car, only got kah lat chia nia. :(

The Kah lat chia also puncture one. Bo air. How to pillion? lol... :D

Freman
19-11-2007, 03:44 PM
bros here ....... I dont know why i try being friendly also kana zap until like that ..... I am trading ONS contacts but guys here keep saying this and that...... I only wanna make sure contacts given to me is true does not mean she definately got to go to bed with me its her choice just wanna trade so that will have more lobangs....... not just what i have on hand....... I'm just a newbbie here not a number collector ....... those who get the no should know how i do things...... go try the gal, good luck

hi,

I'm not sure if u're experienced in the game or not.

A girl who does ONS doesn't mean she is 24 hours avail and horny. Imagine a guy contact her.... I think your chances of getting a favourable response from her is not really that high.

your threat (not horny, I will post your nick out), I'm sure, pissed off some brudders here....

good luck.

usmjordan2
30-11-2007, 12:02 AM
first place, all the bros here ..... I just trying to be friendly to trade ard if u guys don appreciate its ok .... those who msg me i will definately mean my words and give out...... tread stop.....

It may be due to your nick are good to eat " chilicrab ' :D

44mm
30-11-2007, 12:55 PM
When i saw this thread i almost LOL.

The gal may like you so she dun mind let you ups. Anyone else to try to ups her may require alot of skills and effort.

Like a bro ever said before: A gal to find free fuck is easy but a guy to find free fuck is so hard.

Maybe the threadstarter meant well but put in in different meaning.

I am sure he mean a lead for ONS but must use skills and effort and $$$.

just my 2 cents hor.

agent
30-11-2007, 02:31 PM
hi,

your threat (not horny, I will post your nick out), I'm sure, pissed off some brudders here....

good luck.

agreed with bro Freman, if a new guy suddenly come to a new environment and start showing the people there like he is boss and openly threaten any bro who may want to exchange contacts, it is as good as asking anyone to shoot you and your big mouth. You may have wanted to express exchanging of contacts out of goodwill but the way you posted, i believe appeared to be very rude to the bros who zapped you.

also the moment you replied in response when bros zapped you, it tells everyone that you do mind getting zapped. (I have been there before(i believe most other bros have also been through that phase before), even though my kanna zapped was not that jialat as yours)
so one advice for u is to be more humble in ur posts and dun worry about rep points... if you earn the respect of the bros here, u will surely get ur rep back.

imo

singexpat
30-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Yah....its limited to one night only. Meaning you can only do it for one night and not 2 nights in a row

then we shld shift to alaska.. i heard winter time no sun for 30 days.. become 1 whole stretch of night lastin for 30 days.. :D

feel super shiok juz to tink abt it..