PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor for PRC Mei Mei Needed??

oshiri
15-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Dear Brothers!

I have a little fantasy that i would sponsor for a PRC to study in Singapore for 6 months in return for free fuck. So I went around and found out that it could close to 3k to get them here and excluding the rental of about 1k based on a 3 room flat.

So based on the running cost, it would cost me 1k x 6 mth + 3k = 9k.

Therefore I'm thinking if any brother would like to sponsor their own PRC mei mei and so that we can share the girls and maybe groupies with the girls. Play strip majong, walking around the house naked with the PRCs.... yummy!!!

Just a little thought from me, guys if you have better idea do share with me!

P.S brother might ask what about the daily expenses right? Well... just let them loss to earn for their own keep by working in KTV or even geyland. Of course we do not want to make profit out of it.

Niceman
15-11-2007, 10:54 PM
aiyo.... u naive or wat? why must buy a cow when u wan to drink milk?

x9lee
15-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Dear Brothers!

I have a little fantasy that i would sponsor for a PRC to study in Singapore for 6 months in return for free fuck. So I went around and found out that it could close to 3k to get them here and excluding the rental of about 1k based on a 3 room flat.

Therefore I'm thinking if any brother would like to sponsor their own PRC mei mei and so that we can share the girls and maybe groupies with the girls. Play strip majong, walking around the house naked with the PRCs.... yummy!!!

P.S brother might ask what about the daily expenses right? Well... just let them loss to earn for their own keep by working in KTV or even geyland. Of course we do not want to make profit out of it.

Seriously i thinking you are day dreaming. I know this is your fantasy, but if you calculate the cost properly, its definitly more than 9k. Not only the rent, but also daily expenses. Unless you got loads of money which you dun have, so pls continus to day dream only.....

With that 9k you calculated, you can go prostitution in GL for the $40 Cat for 225 days, which is more than 6 mths. and moreover, you can fuck different gal each time.... hahahaha...... :D

vonarx
15-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Heard of a Dick Head ! do not let the small head rule the big head hahahahahah. Man u are nutts to thing of it. Take a flight to any part of china and screw your eyeballs out with the $9k don't think you can walk after that.

Lubber
16-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Why got such people in here? Pay for free fuck haha.

LSB_Fan
16-11-2007, 01:24 AM
TS. Forget it . PRC you think will agree ??? She can have multiple sponsor, where will allow a few guys pool resource to pay her so little.

My 2 cents

new30
16-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Bad investment....

colins
16-11-2007, 01:33 AM
friend, you sound like you are hiring a sex slave. Its like taking advantage of her willingness to study in singapore to exchange for being a sex slave to you. I say this becos it seems that you are only paying for her trip + the place for you to put a bed and live your fantasy. Even at 9K, is it really free?

Do you really want a girl to work for her living here in ktv or geylang so as to give you free lay?

Ridiculous.

Lick@pussy
16-11-2007, 01:36 AM
PRC gals thinking more smarter than us sometimes.

GTIZ
16-11-2007, 03:43 AM
You think these PRC gals are foolish ? They will come here and squeeze you dry man.

Red_Tirak1099
16-11-2007, 04:09 AM
In my dictionary, Sponsor is a dirty word :p

Fuckster
16-11-2007, 05:30 AM
Wah 9k very bo hua leh

usmjordan2
16-11-2007, 06:16 AM
every month you pay 1K , then everyday your girl I will pay her only 80:D

gambler
16-11-2007, 06:52 AM
From both side of coin also not worth. PRC gal can earn much more than that in 6 months, so if you tie that down, not worth it for them unless they in love with you which is like almost O%.

For you, for reasons mentioned above also not worth it, unless you love the gal and she only special with you only, nobody else.

And 1k for 3 room flat ... now, cannot find ..

6 months study visa ? difficult to get garment approval ..

juzjoin
16-11-2007, 07:44 AM
TS, time to wake up from ur fantasy world.... The PRC meimei ain't no fool, ur 9K may end up in the drain without getting back any returns (which in ur case is wat u think is free f**k)

If she is caught moonlighting by the AV, ur guarantor deposit is confiscated by the immigration.

fair
16-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Haha, day dreaming, I think at least a few K a month just to bao a gal ..

ANDYSIAO14
16-11-2007, 09:09 AM
free fuxx for more than 9k per mth...:eek:

the sperm will continue developing in ur organs but does the money of urs start to double up as well?
No no its a totally not a gd investment.. ;)

GL13
16-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Bro Andy, i think he meant for 6 months but still very ex if it is just for the f u c k

HellSpawn
16-11-2007, 09:18 AM
In my dictionary, Sponsor is a dirty word :p
Mine toooooo

Wah 9k very bo hua leh
Yeah. Can do many things that can have more enjoyment. After all, how many times can you fark the same girl ??? in 3 months ??? Definitely not enough to make it worthwhile

every month you pay 1K , then everyday your girl I will pay her only 80:D
This one i see, his heart pain.

If she is caught moonlighting by the AV, ur guarantor deposit is confiscated by the immigration.

Oh, forgot about this. and also sponsor get into trouble.

ken li
16-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Dear TS,

One thing I don't understand from your post: - How in the world do you think your plan gives you FREE fuck? According to your plan, it costs you money doesn't it?

Anyway, your calculations are way off. What kind of standard of gal are you thinking of? The really hot ones (and i mean the REALLY pretty ones) don't need to offer fucks nowadays unless the money is right as they earn more butterflying at tables in top KTVs as "ang pai".

As for lodgings, the better the girl, the more demanding her expectations will be. The last gal I 'sponsored' (man, i hate that term - makes it seem so incestous) for stayed at RiverValley. She had her own room with ensuite and a run of the whole place. Other gals were sub tenants. Cost me way more than your estimate.

I never thought of it for one minute as "free fuck". It was paid for and i expect returns for what I pay. Once the Rivervalley girl started to ask for more than i was willing to pay for her quality and standard, I told her to get lost.

easyeasy
16-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Dear Brothers!

you are brillant, I wonder why no one think of that. keep those ideas cumming and made us proud. go ahead sponsor her and give us a FR

dap26
16-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Since TS mention sponser so $$ is involved...Where gt free fuck??

marine boy
16-11-2007, 10:16 AM
you are brillant, I wonder why no one think of that. keep those ideas cumming and made us proud. go ahead sponsor her and give us a FR

Agree with you bro, he can bring her down, and we can reap the rewards .. if more like you there will be more to choose from ... heehee :D

oshiri
16-11-2007, 10:22 AM
not 9k per month.

It is average 1.5k per month.

Well... I do agree that brother here say that we can get much more with the 9k. But what I'm talking about it is the exprience....

Imagine that you are able to have 3some or 4 some in a flat and they will walk around the house naked and do everything to your fantasy! The exprience you enjoy will depend on your imagination and fetish!

Of course getting into trouble is not what we want.

According to a lanaguage school here in singapore, they said;

1. Only school sponsor needed, no need personal sponsor and therefore no risk on our end.
2. Our name will not be reflected as we are not the sponsor. So even if they are caught, it will not link to us as we do not profit from them.

Accomodation
1. With their student pass, they can rent a place on their own without us at all. All they need is our money
2. Rental in woodlands will be around 1k to 1.5k for a 3-4room flat.
3. It is definatly cheaper than going to KTV which you might spend around 300-400 per night exclude fuck.

The point is that those mei mei want to come here to moonlight and they pay 10k and above to come over. So what I'm after is the freshness getting the first QC before other brother does.

But well... this is just an idea...

apollo13
16-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I think for freshness you can use your money, take a trip to motherland and kao a girl .... have your free fuck ... and can always visit her whenever you want ,.... no need accommodate her in Spore.

Kunotz
16-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi oshiri

After first time and she works no longer fresh .... danger of infection also jump up liao ... unless she only does it with you ...

But fresh is relative, fresh here, but maybe has been doing alot before coming down, so still fresh ???

Born2Skru
16-11-2007, 10:55 AM
...With that 9k you calculated, you can go prostitution in GL for the $40 Cat for 225 days, which is more than 6 mths. and moreover, you can fuck different gal each time.... hahahaha...... :D

lol by far the most cost effective option over 6 months! :D

shacker
16-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Agree, fxxk 225 consecutive days different gals each time still possible ... but same gal .... :eek:

monster.cookie
16-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Fantasy la~~

I have a friend who manage to bao a PRC factory worker working in Singapore for 1K a month. Only get to screw her when she off duty and he is free. Some sort like piad gf...

Another guy managed to hook a poly girl for 1.5k a month pocket money for similar stuff....

Well this is as good as it gets I guess...

Electro
16-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes, I think you are better off looking for a local student and pay her 1 to 2 k and bao her. I heard this rate can be done. Like that no worry on her accommodation and makan ... she can stay and eat at home ... and SYT

Red_Tirak1099
16-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Well this is as good as it gets I guess...Some pple got better....me fren a policeman got to know a PRC factory worker when she went to NPP report some rental dispute.....me fren helped her get back her monies & soon after they ended up in bed.....they still getting it on even though she knew my fren got family & she got husband back in china....me fren poor policeman never sponsor any cash she once slip tongue said policeman can 'protect' her

x9lee
16-11-2007, 05:00 PM
me fren poor policeman never sponsor any cash she once slip tongue said policeman can 'protect' her

Wow.... Bro Red Tirak1099, your fren make it lah..... Like that also can hook a PRC girl for free... If i had known earlier that this way also can, i sign up for Police long ago... Maybe i also got PRc, Thai, Viet or other gal?
hahaha:D

Red_Tirak1099
16-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow.... Bro Red Tirak1099, your fren make it lah..... Like that also can hook a PRC girl for free... If i had known earlier that this way also can, i sign up for Police long ago... Maybe i also got PRc, Thai, Viet or other gal?
hahaha:D
bro, it gets better.....from this PRC he got to know her colleagues/frens & behind her back he is bonking at least another 2 more. Let me state that he is not remotely handsome or have good body or honey glib tongue. These PRC province girls all flock to him simply because he is POLICEMAN. :eek:

protester
16-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Policeman ..... recently got such cases kena caught face in newspaper .. u got tell your fren boh ..

ginvera30
16-11-2007, 05:13 PM
aiyo.... u naive or wat? why must buy a cow when u wan to drink milk?

this is called backwards integration lol..

dirtymonk82
16-11-2007, 06:40 PM
9k where got enough? still alot of cost to be added in.

calex
16-11-2007, 07:19 PM
2 words... school holiday thread

Eunuch
16-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Bro Calex, thats 3 words not 2 :D

Anyway, agree wif you, school holidays is on us again ..

colins
17-11-2007, 02:27 AM
by the way, have you found a girl who is willing to accept your terms?

dap26
17-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Be prepared for more $$ to hv this kind of relationship...U will definetely need more than u hv expected...

FL Lover
17-11-2007, 04:20 PM
bor red_tirak1099, your friend policeman still dare to paly with fire. Police got their own code of conduct as they are not allow to make friends with "unreputable" pple for certain gains or even sex. Even if he want to think also cannot. The code covers all aspect as long as u have the INTENTION to commit that crime. If oneday, the prc cried rape, your friend is in serious trouble.

Dont ask me how I know. LOL.... I have seen pple got put behind by their own policemen, backstabbers and got their ass screwed in the Changi prisons by those inmates that they put behind. :D

Red_Tirak1099
17-11-2007, 04:27 PM
bor red_tirak1099, your friend policeman still dare to paly with fire. Police got their own code of conduct as they are not allow to make friends with "unreputable" pple for certain gains or even sex. Even if he want to think also cannot. The code covers all aspect as long as u have the INTENTION to commit that crime. If oneday, the prc cried rape, your friend is in serious trouble.

Dont ask me how I know. LOL.... I have seen pple got put behind by their own policemen, backstabbers and got their ass screwed in the Changi prisons by those inmates that they put behind. :D
This fren of mine I always told him he lived in wrong era, if he born early few decades he become Lee Rock liao.....hehehe. Its his life to live I can only advise so much as fren. He also told me many stories.....our SPF poodles also not as clean as our Pappy garmen claim :eek:

asdfghjkl
17-11-2007, 11:26 PM
bao is a better option? erm... :cool:

GL13
19-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Bao is definitely better option and burn eevn bigger hole in pocket :D

nycaloth66
19-11-2007, 05:47 PM
not worth it la bro..3k plus a month is too ex liao, plus u can't be sure if she won't do anything that will get her kicked back and endanger your investment?

I mean I had friends who "bao" 19-20 yr old university PRC gals in PRC (in smaller town not major city like BJ or shanghai) for only like 2000RMB cash plus rental and annual school fee (around 5000RMB per year) plus misc other incidental expenses (not more than 1.5K a month) for a total of 4.1K RMB a month which equals to 800SGD or so a month..for a on call 24/7 FB..not too bad..

Hole In One
19-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow bro, not a bad deal, less than 1k, and have a gal on call ... if do checkup can RAW all the way somemore ... :D

asdfghjkl
19-11-2007, 06:00 PM
800 a month.. i certainly cant afford it.. :(

ael123
20-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Too ex for me. Money could be put to better uses

Lubber
20-11-2007, 12:42 AM
Might as well go sian those prc mms better. City Hall area got many prc mms studying there. Sian 1 also no nid much money.

Heart Break Kid
20-11-2007, 09:51 AM
not worth it la bro..3k plus a month is too ex liao, plus u can't be sure if she won't do anything that will get her kicked back and endanger your investment?

I mean I had friends who "bao" 19-20 yr old university PRC gals in PRC (in smaller town not major city like BJ or shanghai) for only like 2000RMB cash plus rental and annual school fee (around 5000RMB per year) plus misc other incidental expenses (not more than 1.5K a month) for a total of 4.1K RMB a month which equals to 800SGD or so a month..for a on call 24/7 FB..not too bad..

SGD 800 a month .. sound reasonable cheap, can consider :D

babycheong
20-11-2007, 10:05 AM
haiz.... sometimes I juz do not understand why people need to buy a cow when what they really need is only milk.

BC

nycaloth66
20-11-2007, 10:28 AM
hehe buy the cow so it can produce milk exclusively for you :D this way the milk and cow will be healthier less risk of sickness

corvette
20-11-2007, 10:55 AM
haiz.... sometimes I juz do not understand why people need to buy a cow when what they really need is only milk.

BC

Bcos they only want milk from that cow and no other cow ... :D

babycheong
20-11-2007, 11:00 AM
hehe buy the cow so it can produce milk exclusively for you :D this way the milk and cow will be healthier less risk of sickness

wat makes u think that the cow is really 'exclusively' urs and not being milked by others when u r not around?

BC

BakaYaro
20-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Make the cow wear a chastity belt ... :D

babycheong
20-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Bcos they only want milk from that cow and no other cow ... :D

marry the cow then :D

BC

oshiri
20-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Yes, i got the girl and I have the picture... How to upload this picture for you guys?

Anyway fyi.

Boob: D Cup
Look: Sulty
Pussy: Shaven
GFE: Great! Moan loudly..
Damage: 60 during day time and 100 at night.

Available at GL lor 6.

Currently she is lying low as there are a lot of spot check... Wanted to take a student pass and has a pretty friend that had not FL before....

Brother who want the number... must give me points first...

oshiri
20-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Fucking Hell.... Must Zap until so zja liat meh??

Damn bastard siah....

nycaloth66
21-11-2007, 12:00 PM
hah actually even marry the cow also no way of telling if anyone else is milking the cow lah

marine boy
21-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Haha, that is true, but still better than letting the ger still work in a KTV and still pay so much .... :D

dirtyhairy
21-11-2007, 02:03 PM
BC

May u should try to understand that ppl now buy cow bcos they not only get milk,they can get cow to clear the grass..and with cow dung, they use it to fertilise their garden... some more if in melaka...can oso go for joyride on bullock cart with cow! :D

Akina
21-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Maybe some got too much money can even have more than one cow :eek:
Then got those no money, can only share the cow ... I suppose if got too much money no where to throw, can buy the whole cow lor ....

aczeta76
21-11-2007, 02:49 PM
:p Bros who have money to burn..

Please bring in the 'right' kind of quality cow (Kobe style) then we can all benefit if she strays or decides to stay and FL..

ravish
21-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Haha bro you are right, maybe the threadstarter can start and pass us the contact. Share share lor

aboo
21-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Threadstarter, to sponsor a live in fuck machine all you need is just money. Like this bro called fiftybucks who lived your fantasy. He had sposored PRC, JB, Minah, etc

IMO the best story is this one
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=65229
Got more exploits but you can search for fiftybucks in Adult Discussions.

So come back and tell us about the girl you sponsored and the life you lived.

fantasy that i would sponsor for a PRC to study in Singapore for 6 months in return for free fuck.