PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

muddymudpie
08-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Am planning for few nights in Pattaya, arriving probably on 13th Oct. Looking for company to cheong together! Any bro there at the same time, private msg me. Cheers!

Garage1
08-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Am planning for few nights in Pattaya, arriving probably on 13th Oct. Looking for company to cheong together! Any bro there at the same time, private msg me. Cheers!

drinks and bonk on u? PM me,, not i pm u

Jackboy
08-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Thought e gals at both bars look not bad, ESP peppermint. But heard quite a few went to barcara after it opened. Sorry, info prob outdated. Last trip was during last dec.

I was at Barcara on a Monday night and surprisingly at 2.30am, you can still see many dancers probably about 35 of them and they are not ugly..

ChaYen
14-10-2010, 06:22 AM
Quick pic I snapped last night whilst OC was distracted by shoe/handbag shop:

http://img4.glowfoto.com/images/2010/10/13-1706185824T.jpg

Didn't get to scrutinize the ground floor girls, but the ones dancing on the second floor looked pretty good. Anyone with anything on this place?

Jackboy
16-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Read this post in the Pattaya Addicts forum..
Anyone here ever experience a shit thing like this in a disco or bar in LOS?
It definitely ruin your holiday!

In more than 10 years of going to Pattaya I haven't experienced anything as bizarre as what happened to me and my TG tonight at LUCIFER DISCO in Walking Street.
After a long, great and otherwise festive night with loads of drinks, my TG was mau mak and heaved a bit on the floor in Lucifer, very late at night with almost no customers. Not good, but hey, mai pen lai, right? She didn't hurl or projectile vomit but just spit out a bit of saliva ... That is what happens in bars and discos all over the world every weekend, and normally someone from the staff will mop it up in a second. End of story ... or?
We paid our bill, and went on our way, and then suddenly this crazy old cunt from Luficer came running after us, screaming and shouting and pulling my TG back to Lucifer, very violently and aggressively. She dragged my stunned TG into Lucifer, backed up by 4 or 5 ominously looking Thai bouncers, while the rest of the Thai staff were laughing their heads off, and tried to force her down on her knees, supposedly to lick up her 'vomit'. Naturally, I got very upset, and dragged my half-way unconcious TG out on WS again to get away from the whole scene ASAP.
Then some wimpy Farang 'manager' of Lucifer came out and asked me what was wrong, and I explained the situation to him and pointed out the crazy Thai lady from his own staff. Anyway, he didn't have any kind of control or any hint of authority over the Thai people in his staff. Everybody was laughing, apart from the old bitch and her buddies who obviously were looking for action. Oh yeah, Luficer was really in the house last night!
Once again, the same old cunt from Lucifer came directly after us with her henchmen in tow with the manager looking on, slapping me in my face, taking off one of her high-heeled shoes to hit me with that while threatening to "kill me". I was sooo close to slapping her right back, OMG, but was luckily sober enough to realize that if I had done that, I would have ended up in the gutter, spitting blood and teeth, with 4-5 Thai bouncers kicking me around like a football - spirited on by that nasty, ugly, evil old sow from Lucifer.
So if you want to see your partner or TG forced to lick up vomit from a dirty bar floor at 4AM, or want to fight a totally crazy, ugly old Thai lady/mamasan/whatever and her handful of menacing bouncer buddies 'till death, then just go down to Lucifer Disco in Walking Street and have a GREAT time!!!

hoosdathu
16-10-2010, 12:44 AM
So if you want to see your partner or TG forced to lick up vomit from a dirty bar floor at 4AM, or want to fight a totally crazy, ugly old Thai lady/mamasan/whatever and her handful of menacing bouncer buddies 'till death, then just go down to Lucifer Disco in Walking Street and have a GREAT time!!!

this crazy old pussy is the de facto leader of the thai gang there ah?

nvm, i don't think TS will want to go back to find out :o

BoinKING
18-10-2010, 11:34 AM
I went to super girl on the first night.
It is said that the quality of the girls are better but to me, It was boring...

I'm the kind of person who likes a very happening crowd with nice socialable girls.
Super girl and super baby can be summed up as such - girls holding the pole shaking their bums to the music.. that's about it.

2nd night
Went down the peppermint , drinks were cheap - 59 tbh all night for chang draft
Girls were nicer and more fun to have around.
LD was at 105 but sometimes they go on stage and dance and seldom come back as the club is quite big with multiple station..

3rd night
Peppermint again, didn't want to waste time as 2359 curfew - so spent my last night there.

Jackboy
18-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Oh. Then you should go Barcara, Iron pub, Whats up, HappY agogo. Supergirl and superbaby are places for ppl who do not want to be harassed to buy LD. The girls dont come to talk with you unless you call them.

Rub&Buah
20-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Supergirl and superbaby are places for ppl who do not want to be harassed to buy LD. The girls dont come to talk with you unless you call them.

Yes you are right bro.The girls wont come to sit next to u without your adknowelgment 1st But the place are changing.The server are the one who keep coming to ask u choose lady chosse lady even u tell them for the 3rd time u wanna drink & relax 1st.Then ask for tip before u leave even its just 1 drink.

I simply told them in tipping is not in japanese culture.They thought i was a japanese

Shyguy
21-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Sorry, my geography not very good. Is the flood in anyway affecting Pattaya or the route from Bangkok to Pattaya? Planning to go to Pattaya soon. :eek:

Ah_Hia
22-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Read this post in the Pattaya Addicts forum..
Anyone here ever experience a shit thing like this in a disco or bar in LOS?
It definitely ruin your holiday!

U got to take every post with a punch of salt.
Cuz u wouldn't know what was omitted from the chain of events.

Just sharing my views. ;)

monvantee
09-11-2010, 05:33 PM
On October, I was in Pattaya for 3d2n for my company's management meeting. However, this trip to Pattaya... I am not excited as I don't really like Pattaya nightlife and also the city have too many of farangs and e-san gals.

Night-1
Drove from Bangkok and reached hotel ard 4.30pm. Check-in and relax while waiting for the management get-together dinner at 6.30pm. Dinner finished around 9pm. Hmmm... and i was thinking what i should do now since still early. The rest all went back to their room and some of them get-together for poker game. I can remember that earlier when I was driving into Pattaya city I saw this Kapoo massage shop called Super Model Spa & Massage. I decided to give a try eventhough I am not into kapoo scene. Drive out from hotel and reached the spa in 15mins. Went into this place and the living area are very cosy environment with dim light and comfy sofa. A guy came out and greet me. Asking what time of massage i want. I asked that guy how many gals are available tonight and he asked 3 gals out for mirror. Out of 3, saw one which my type .. petite, fair and sweet looking type. Pay THB1000 at the counter for 90 mins oils massage and went up to the room with this gal. As usual, have chit-chat with the gal and she start to be very friendly after knowing me that i am from Bangkok and I am not a THAI !!! The massage was quite good suprisingly... after an hour of massage... she asked what additional I want... and she offered THB500 HJ, THB1000 HJ with top off and THB1500 HJ with everything off. Kapoo place do not offer sex. Since she is so friendly and got gfe feeling, I said I will go for HJ only. Very good HJ skills ... teasing my bro up and down and as usual ... my roaming starts .... i manage to take her top out. And then start to roam further down .. can feel a bit wet in under her skirt. However before I can roam further, my bro have erupted sigh ..... She cleaned me up and lie beside me. She starts to chat... blah blah blah....telling me that she was from BKK, come to Pattaya to work at this new kapoo spa... blah blah ... usually party at RCA.... blah blah till out of sudden the room light and aircon went off. She quickly apologise that time is up and the counter downstairs have shut down the electricty to the room. Wow ... 1st time I encounter such system in Thailand... 555. Have a quick bath and get her mobile number. Reached hotel and send her a sms. Surprisingly she response my sms very quickly. She asked whether I am free tmr night cos she will be free to meet up.

Night-2.
After finish my meeting at 6pm... quickly message her and ask what time to meet up. She response and apologise that she only can meet me at 10pm because got one customer booking for 8pm session. Hmmm... good timing too cos I have company dinner at 7pm. I told her to come my hotel room and giver her the room no. Finished my dinner ard 9.30pm... straight went back to my room to have bath and do some work. Ard 10.30pm, my room bells ring ... and yes she is here. She came to my room and apologize that she cannot meet up for dinner with me and told me she did not have dinner yet. I called for room service for her ... surprisingly the room service was efficient. Took them only 30mins ... for one fried rice, tomyum soup and fried chicken wings AND also a bottle of red wine. After 1 glass of wine... can feel that she start to get high cos she told me that she never drink wine before. Glass no. 2 finish ... wow ... her face getting red ... and we started to roaming each other at the sofa and end-up my round at the bed. Clock is showing 12 midnight. Then she said why not we just stay at the room since it's raining heavily out there. Had another round with her and she stay at my room till next morning. Overall experience... one of the best sexperience n gfe that I ever had.....

I will be meeting her again this weekend when she is back to BKK

Damage
1st night : THB1000+THB500 for massage
2nd night : THB 2200 for food room service and a bottle of red wine.

Fraser007
09-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Good to hear you have a good time there, Mr. Monvatee :)
I probably heading Pat during CNY 2011.

yinyang
09-11-2010, 10:22 PM
roaming each other at the sofa and end-up my round at the bed. .. another round with her and she stay at my room till next morning. Overall experience... one of the best sexperience n gfe that I ever had.....
I will be meeting her again this weekend when she is back to BKK .
Sanuk:p. Potential follow up somemore, shiok;)

zmanz
21-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Here's the updated Map by Mike Baird.
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/SMALL%20Map%20Jan%202011.jpg
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/index.htm

Not many bro going pattaya during the high season, but hope the map will be useful to those going :D

Jackboy
21-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Wished that i am in Patts now. Really missed Sin city. Anyway i have booked my tic to BKK on New Year eve. Starting to countdown...

zmanz
21-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Wished that i am in Patts now. Really missed Sin city. Anyway i have booked my tic to BKK on New Year eve. Starting to countdown...

lucky you. My trip is nearly 1/2 year more to go:( Hope you enjoy yourself:D

leaseoflife
21-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Hehe... Mine to bkk in 4 days time :D

moonlight
22-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Hehe... Mine to bkk in 4 days time :D

hi bro

mine was just yesterday n more coming soon hehehe.

cheers

Free Roamer
22-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Hi to all the brothers out there !!!

I am going to Pattaya on the 30 December 2010 and will be there for many days.

Any of the brothers will be there ?

Any tips for me how to sanok sanok ???

yinyang
23-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Mine's targetted 17-19/12 (2 nights enough?).:p If you (or Jackboy who seem to be almost Patts resident) are there abouts, 1st pint's on me

Did some "groundwork", chanced on this Patts newbie webbie. Not bad, easy on the eyes (if you can overlook usd5 for downloading ebook version). May be helpful for those new to Patts:cool:

http://www.pattayanewbie.com/

leaseoflife
24-11-2010, 01:39 AM
hi bro

cheers

Bro, you different lah. Machiam thai PR laeo! :D

zmanz
24-11-2010, 08:54 AM
To the bros who are in pattaya now. May I know if the crowds have come in yet? I maybe there next weekend, not sure if I should book the room first or go there then find. It'll be a tight budget trip:p

zmanz
25-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Any bro need a free ride to Pattaya next Tue, 30th Nov? My flight lands at 1730hr, don't think is possible to take Bell, so will likely book Mr T/PT taxi. Seems like a waste I go alone in 1 car, I don't mind helping a bro save some bahts :D

enigmahomme
25-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi Bros
i'm in Pattaya for the next few days, would appreciate some good hook-ups with the ladies here...private message + extra. Any decent recommendation pls?

zmanz
02-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Having had a unhappy trip and unrest feeling of the trip in may, I decided to do a continue chapter of that trip. So it'll be mainly girls I meet before.

The hotel I stayed this time is Privi Suites Hotel. It's beside Royal Garden Plaza, Frazer Resort on 2nd road. I think it's less than 500m away from walking street. The standard room is quite big, but the bathroom has a weird open concept and floor gets wet easily. The hot water runs on solar cell, so it'll be good u let the water runs for 4-5mins in the afternoon so you can have hot water in the night. Though the hottest it gets only feels warm to me. The cheapest rate you can try ask directly from Hotel should be 1500thb a night. It's about 1+yr old, funiture has it wear. What's cool is the king size bed. Hotel staffs are friendly and it's not noisy here in the night.
http://privisuites.com/index.htm

Next trip I'll likely stay at the drunken duck guesthouse in LK Metro, opposite Devil's Den. Met the new owner, Tony. A really nice chap, even gave me a T-shirt earilier. Room had just been given a new set of funiture. In-room safe, free wifi, clean resonable size room. The price is reasonable too. Not sure the noise level, but it was really peaceful when I was there in the afternoon. They will likely be doing weekly bar crawl in Ban Chang (dark side).
http://www.drunkenduckbar.com/

Walking street now is full of tourists from Russia, India and China. You often see group of family with young children there. Didn't like the crowded street with camera flashes every now and then. Agogo welcome gals seems confused and restless compared to May. Not much customer dragging can be seen. Only call out I keep hearing is "Welcome". The police are doing spot check every nite. Bars are to close at 2am and Agogo & Disco at 3am. I was there at 4am last nite, it felt like 5.30-6am in May.

If you are into the coconut bar (beach road freelance), there are a lot of them after 7pm compared to May. There are some really good looking ones (like agogo girls) in group/pair. Didn't take any, but it's worth checking out. They aren't getting much customers, so the rate is still 500thb ST & 1000thb LT. Careful of minors, be safe too. The 300thb tony's ST room seems to be under renovation.

Bars in Soi 7 & 8 seems to be the same, but the bar girls there said business is bad. There are 2 bars I see with active SYTs. 1 is beside Goose's fish & chip (one of the best F&C in Pattaya) 2nd road between Soi 8 & 7, the other is opposite Anna Jet in Soi 7. Do be careful with the ones near Goose F&C are there are some LB bars around.

Ah_Hia
03-12-2010, 10:04 AM
They will likely be doing weekly bar crawl in Ban Chang (dark side).
http://www.drunkenduckbar.com/

Ban Chang is not the Darkside.
Ban Chang is on the way to Rayong near Sattahip.

Cheers and have fun in Pattaya.

Bushnell 1918cb
03-12-2010, 11:59 AM

Yo Commander AH Hia,

Do have a fruitful & exciting Bkk's trip.:)

yinyang
03-12-2010, 06:53 PM
in Pattaya for the next few days, would appreciate some good hook-ups with the ladies here...private message + extra. Any decent recommendation pls?
Don't we all here appreciate good hook-ups with ladies? And guess you mean private massage throw in?

Not sure if you'll get response (okts maybe?:p). But in Patts, is DIY (and I dun mean pcc) that hard to do?;)

zmanz
03-12-2010, 08:47 PM

Sorry I gave wrong info. :p Still unable to navigate the area well, I still get lost trying to walk around Soi Buakow, Soi Chayapoon and Soi Lankee:o

This trip was better than the previous, but not going to go into the boring details. I still didn't find what I was looking for in Pattaya:rolleyes:

Well there's always a next trip next year:D champange agogo now opens at 2pm, the girls are worth checking out. Didn't get to visit the office agogo as they didn't open on time.

Yokosi
03-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Still unable to navigate the area well, I still get lost trying to walk around Soi Buakow, Soi Chayapoon and Soi Lankee:o

This trip was better than the previous.....I still didn't find what I was looking for in Pattaya

Walk around......................and still get lost ?.

And what are you looking for in Pattaya ?.

Any tips for me how to sanok sanok ???

One big fucking town and you asked for tips on how to sanok, sanok !!!!.

i'm in Pattaya for the next few days, would appreciate some good hook-ups with the ladies here...private message + extra. Any decent recommendation pls?

One big fucking town and you also asked on how to sanok, sanok !!!. OMG !!!:eek::mad:

zmanz
03-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Walk around......................and still get lost ?.

And what are you looking for in Pattaya ?.

Nothing wrong with getting lost is there? I don't get why that got your interest:rolleyes: Also why are you so concern about what I'm looking for? And no I'm in no interest in any of what you got to offer:eek: :p

Yokosi
04-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Nothing wrong with getting lost is there? I don't get why that got your interest:rolleyes: Also why are you so concern about what I'm looking for? And no I'm in no interest in any of what you got to offer:eek: :p

This is a public forum where any tom , dick, harry can read what you wrote ( except on your pm ) even if your reply is directed to a particular member.

You did a good job in your past informative FRs, bro.

Have a good non kiasi and on kiasu day !!!.

zmanz
04-12-2010, 08:32 AM
This is a public forum where any tom , dick, harry can read what you wrote ( except on your pm ) even if your reply is directed to a particular member.

You did a good job in your past informative FRs, bro.

Have a good non kiasi and on kiasu day !!!.

nah, it's just amused me that people can picked up interest in a casual comment which ladies i had to paid for can't:rolleyes:

ya, trying to keep my FR in public forum to relavate useful infos, than how much money I threw away or which tom, dick and harry i F in the trip:eek::D

cheers and have a great festive season.

zmanz
04-12-2010, 08:46 AM
Those bro (or sis) who want to book the cheapest last minuite flight to BKK can look at Myanmar airways. You may get a price cheaper than the budget airlines, especially after you add in meal price and 20kg check-in. The craft is slightly bigger than budget ones, but seating space about the same.

They fill the seats from the back, so often you'll see the front of the craft empty. Service was acceptable, but a little slow. Timing could be better too, but it was ok for me. They only started the SIN-BKK less than a month ago.
http://www.maiair.com/

ahtecklim
04-12-2010, 01:06 PM
nah, it's just amused me that people can picked up interest in a casual comment which ladies i had to paid for can't:rolleyes:

ya, trying to keep my FR in public forum to relavate useful infos, than how much money I threw away or which tom, dick and harry i F in the trip:eek::D

cheers and have a great festive season.

yeah , what you looking for , maybe we can help you find it :)

Jackboy
04-12-2010, 05:33 PM
He's probably looking for golden pussies.
Very hard to find in Patts.

zmanz
04-12-2010, 06:09 PM
yeah , what you looking for , maybe we can help you find it :)

That'll take the fun away:p Not hard to find, just need luck:rolleyes:

He's probably looking for golden pussies.
Very hard to find in Patts.

Golden pussies where got nice, I'll have a jaded pussy anyday;)

Yokosi
04-12-2010, 10:42 PM
That'll take the fun away:p Not hard to find, just need luck

Pardon my intrusion, but i believe he is looking for a gfe, beautiful girl that works in an open bar. Yes, not too hard to find but needs extreme good luck !.

The last time i saw one was working in an open bar in So Diana, but such ladies move around a lot.

ahtecklim
04-12-2010, 10:49 PM
That'll take the fun away:p Not hard to find, just need luck:rolleyes:

I know what you want already la! It on Pattayaland Soi Sam. :D Walk to the middle of the soi from Beach Road and the giant sign will appear on your right.

Triple-X
05-12-2010, 12:21 AM
up,down,left,right,centre all kena

zmanz
05-12-2010, 09:00 AM
I know what you want already la! It on Pattayaland Soi Sam. :D Walk to the middle of the soi from Beach Road and the giant sign will appear on your right.

rofl. that one you no need look, they come look for you:rolleyes: strange is this time a lot don't grab people who walk by. too many BIB around i guess.

zmanz
05-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Pardon my intrusion, but i believe he is looking for a gfe, beautiful girl that works in an open bar. Yes, not too hard to find but needs extreme good luck !.

The last time i saw one was working in an open bar in So Diana, but such ladies move around a lot.

a beautiful farm fresh might had been a better guess:p but no.

tweaky
15-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Anyone in Pattaya tonight and tomorrow wanna check out some gogos and other stuff? It'd be nice to have another asian to go barhopping with while I'm in town. :cool:

Have a car so maybe we can check out some alternative spots as well!

PM me with phone number!

yinyang
17-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Got into Patts this afternoon, impression is farangland's paradise:p.

Ride from airport on Bells was faultless, did only 70mins to bus terminal. For thb200, you also covered by a comfortable van transfer to your hotel.

Read up on Pattaya Addicts forum, wealth of info with maps and bar stool talk. But nothing like checking out real scene;)

johncena
18-12-2010, 10:03 AM
heard that the agogo bars is increasing their bar fines during tthis jan period, any expert can share more detail ? cause be going there during first week of jan ?

ahtecklim
20-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Its been nearly 3 years since this thread has started and it would be a good time to update. A lot has changed but a lot has not! As the thais like to say - SAME SAME but DIFFERENT ;)

ahtecklim
20-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Quiet true , the hotel situation is a little funny as this is thai business model. As rooms in pattaya are plenty and varies from dirt cheap to 1st class , there is always a surplus so dont be surprise if you book at a 'special' rate but reach there to find out walk in 'special offer' is cheaper.

There are always rooms available even on hot dates like New Year or Songkran although it will be a little more difficult to find. I've stayed above a pub for 300B years ago during Songkran and the last time (June 07) I walked past it , it was still this price!

Scheduled bus is definately cheaper but if you have heavier luggage like golf clubs , dont bother. Too lay-chay

The scheduled bus leaves Ekamai (just down Ekamai Skytrain) bus station in Bangkok every half hour (?) or 15mins and will drop you off at Pattaya bus station in 2 or 2 & half hours. Only about 110B. This is my favorite coz cheapest and most convinient ; no need to book in advance.

Its better if you know pattaya first before you take this bus or have a lot of time to burn in case of cockups.

From there , a baht bus will take you anywhere in Beach Road for about 50B. Dont hire the whole one for yourself. Wait for the bus to fill up coz the whole bus will cost more and they will treat you as a carrot head.

Tourism has exploded in Pattaya! Many more 5 star hotels (Hilton) as well as newer and modern shopping centres has sprung up (Central Festival). Although I still wouldnt birng family or GF there , it is so much more than bars and agogos now.

If you're not too picky , there are still many motels and guesthouses around town that are under 800B per nite and usually available without prior bookings.

Bells Service has given us a much better option than buses from Ekamai. They'll bring you direct to your hotel's doorstep. However previously Bell was a small player with flexible rules but now they insist on pre arranged bookings and leave on the dot.

ahtecklim
20-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi RT

I think longest surviving is TQ1 right on beach road. Gals there are angmo like type , issan dark type. One of my regulars afternoon chill places coz the music there is old time rock. In the toilet is a picture taken in the 80s of their girls woring then. The fashion and the hair in the picture cracks me up everytime.

Carousel sucks now but I remember a few years back , it was great. Very nice service gals and a mamasan that that looks after the guest. Not sure now but last time in there about a year ago , I was constantly pestered for drinks and tips.

Classroom has also gone downhill and one of the 'babies' (i can never remember their names!) have just been bought over by angmo. Used to be thai owned. My last trip , the one on the left was not bad and the other has changed name to Sakura or 69 or somethin like that.

Worst bar with the most potential is Kittens and maybe the entire Pattayaland 1,2,3. A few years ago , walking street was dead with most punters going to pattayaland but now ..........

Like I said a good bar one day may not be good next month. A good bar is personal coz maybe a girl I like , you may not like. Maybe the girls there are drunk one day and you happen to have a drink there and they make you feel welcome. On another day , they wont even look at you or you at them. So there are many many maybe's.

Anyway , I just confirmed my trip in 2 week's time. Anyone want a cheap out-of-job tourguide? I charge one beer for every bar I bring you to! :)

Agogo bars come and gone and as with the industry norm , what is fun one hour may not be the next. So we usually have a drink and have a looksee before we decide to stay or go.

Pattayaland has gone futher downhill and its now more famous for Boyztown! Soi Baukow , LK Metro , Soi Diana as well as many beer bars areas has sprung up but Walking Street is still the place to be. Many many more china tour groups and Russian and Indian visitors as well and they all go walking street to gawk at the circus there without stepping into the bars. At most they would step into an agogo for a show and one drink before going back to the hotel to sleep and prepare for the temple trip at 6am! 5555

Regulars now prefer the outer areas but will drop into 'Walking' for eye candy.

yinyang
21-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Soi Baukow , LK Metro , Soi Diana as well as many beer bars areas has sprung up but Walking Street is still the place to be. Many many more china tour groups and Russian and Indian visitors as well and they all go walking street to gawk at the circus there without stepping into the bars.
Regulars now prefer the outer areas but will drop into 'Walking' for eye candy.
WS is where everybody hits. And your observation on russkies, indians is correct. Tried the oustskirts aggs at LK Metro (misled by Pattaya Forum), 3 bars in 30mins -Office, Oasis and Champagne. Nothing doing, short of pathetic. I was stopped at at all 3 at entrance, thought I was khun thai (guess it's farangland). Maybe beer bars are something else (not my scene). So WS aggs still a cut above.

Posting my 1st impressions from last weekend

yinyang
21-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Just to add my 1st impressions of Patts on my virgin (excuse the pun) solo 2 nights act 17-19/12, just before run up before xmas. Extracted from my similiar post in Pattaya Addiocts forum (as I benefited from intel there).

Last time in Patts was with my thai gf in autumn 2008 (so doesn't quite count). My 1st impressions here also covers my experiences with commute from swampy (cutesy nick for Suvarnabhum), hotel and few bars I managed to hit. Maybe this account can be useful for those newbies hitting Patts.

Day, night 1
Was scheduled to arrive at 1105 on SQ, to catch the Bells bus run at 12noon. But morning choc-a-bloc runway for taking off delayed us on runway 45mins on fri 17/9. Arrived swampy behind at 1130, and fortunately immigration checkpoint was mercifully short.

Mad dash to level 1, wrong turn to opposite end gate 1 (instead of 7-8 for Bells). Couldn't find the booth (there isn't 1), and others not very useful in directions either. "Turn left, see the man in blue". What blue, the odd 2 staff were in turquois (light shade blue) and hanging about on some bench with some bored passengers. Ticked off my reservation (gratis on website, recommended) and off across the 2 link roads outside to board the bus. About 10 passengers, so got quite comfy with departure delayed by mere 15mins for 1/2 passengers.

Was mentally prepared for gazetted 1.5hrs ride, but was pleasantly surprised it only took 70mins to Pattaya bus terminal. Good Bells stop (with reservations office and staff), isolated from main busy terminal. Transfers to hotels in minivans, which takes a mite 10-15mins with traffic unsuited for big buses.

August Suites was just as I saw from the website and reseller pics (as we know, pics have fooled us before). I had plumbed for August Suites, after some time invested scouring the many (confusing) hotel webbies. Just a word on hotel choice, it's largely subject to personal comfort level (and budgets!). At thb2120 (incl brekkie) but you could do for slightly less at close to thb1900 minus eats and poolside facing or not. Cautionary note: Brekkie coupon only for checked-in guests (so no freebies for your bar find partner!). Comfortable, reasonably sized rooms with king sized bed and nice bathtub + separate shower cubicle + twin wash basins (for simultaneous wash up, before dastardly act as not to waste time?!). Smoking's only allowed in balcony.

Armed with handy bar map from this forum, took the bht bus across nearby Tops to Walking St. Blast, stopped too early in my haste in front of Central Festival so had to hoof it to WS.. kind of hard to avoid the crammed walkways with shops overflowing and human dawdling. Easier to wallk across the beach front side, and you can see the FLs hanging about (not my cup of tea, but understand they are "budget" buys). Nice weather, with sea breeze helps without breaking into a sweat.

Forex exchange at most big bank booths predictably lost out to the lesser ones. Saw TT Currency on Beach Rd (just before WS?) doing best rates for home currency at 22.77.

Couldn't spread myself too thin, so shortlisted odd few aggs (from top 10 in PAForum and recommended from pals). 1st stop was Secrets. Not bad start ambience wise, on a soi from main bustling WS. Good oval bar where I could order simple khao tom (porridge) with beer without any hassles from pushy mamasans or dancers in santa bikinis minus nudity). Draft was cheap at thb60. Spied 2 resting, but decided to hold out at this early hour.

(Continue part 2 day/night 1 later):p

ahtecklim
21-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Not everyone la. Older farts like me prefer LK Metro , Soi Diana area coz i like unpolished gems. I actually prefer beer bars ; maybe getting old la! ;) Walking street still the place to go but prices are getting crazy.

Yeah thats one thing about the agogo bars. They stop you thinking your are thai. Biggest mystery is that just the nite before , I was just drinking there! Happens occasionally nearly all the agogos.

Agogo bars change staff and fun factor regularly. Just look at Club Bosche! When it started , it was THE agogo in WS but it closed just a few days ago! The dark horse during my recent trip was Relaxxx

yinyang
21-12-2010, 01:26 PM
day/night 1 (continued)

Onto next soi, popped into Super Girl. Not bad selection, bias towards more asian clientele (pause for a cause: favouring less tanned types).:p

3-4 girls doing the shower thing, soaping up and odd shuffle -smack at 1 corner of bar. Plonked myself at vantage point for both views of bathtub and stage. Spied 1 with exotic, sultry look (my archiles heel) and figure to boot. With a nice Y trimmed if I may add. The farang (american accent) next tome, flatterred me on my choice, saying she's best of lot. Hmm, looks can be deceiving (until you check the inventory). Drats, ms sultry becane quiet and worse, no smile either (almost sulky). The yank came back after mozzing around bar, and said same thing (good riddance!) :o

Just had to go to stage fringe, for close ups (lights can be fool your eyes at back seats). Even better, watch the gals on the rear fringe and coming on stage for their turn. Personally for me, smile with eye contact does it for me (not fail safe though). 1 or 2 on stage caught my eyes, and returned with my winks. Started my helicopter vision, to check on rear fringe standbys. 1 of 4 had that winsome smile, so I winked and nodded. She wasn't sure if I meant her, pointed to others. Da popped by, with a bigger smile on her face. Coupled with hair fringe, she stood out from rest (beauty lies in beholder?)

After obligatory LD, had decent conversation (a plus). Bfed her, and went along with her suggestion of a night out in local thai pub. Guided me to 2 motor sai taxis, to her apartment house 8mins away (paid 2X thb50) to get changed. Simple thai wooden house with car porch (her toyota vios, subsidised by some sponsor?) and just 1 bedroom + ensuite bathroom. Took 15 mins to decide on her dress change (asking for my 2nd opinion). In her toyota off we went this local pub joint (Luna La?). Seems popular place to be in (and to be seen), with 3 live bands in succession. Ordered a heine tower (and admitted she was once a Heine promoter back home in Korat). Called her lady friend working at at some massage joint, assuring me she was pretty with nice boobs to make better company. Food took ages to come. Am was another fair Issan lady (don't they mostly hail from Issan?), not bad for a bonk either. 2 other lady friends (also Isaan) came later, and did both look good. Both were MP girls from Bkk's Caesars, moonlighting here over weekend as sideliners. All 3 were conversant in english, and 2 bkk ladies told me they had done their tour of duty in HK and planning to do Macau next. We had a great time with eats and beer (never demanded a bottle), and they even partook in shasha (sorry bad spell?). Time was 0230, and seemed all 4 ladies could have just gone on eating into my time (!). So I quietly whispered Da that we checked bin and if rest could stick around. But we all left same time, with Am having a bit of tiff all evening with her young thai sponsor (over the phone). Poor bloke even waited for her at car park with her enjoying in pub! You get nuggets into thai gals insight, when you connect with your gal. Da told me briefely, thai young one sponsored her but was not her bf -only handy for meals, drinks company and occasional bonks (comes extra!). Both visitor ladies also had minor nose and face jobs to improve their livelihood (small wonder, one had too perfect pert nose!).;)

Fast forward to my Ausgust Suites room. Da's boobs were -C and bit suspiciously roundish (boob job? can't be sure). Only thing she didn't do bbj, only with condom. Gave her a good one (pent up after all night waiting at pub kns?!). And as we know, bloody thai gals get interrupted with their mobiles even in our slumberland. And never mind their weak excuses of homefront when they leave at 0630. For god's sake, just go so I can catch up on beauty sleep hehehe.

Will continue next with day, night 2 after a breather

AmericanExpress
21-12-2010, 02:15 PM
I miss those Tifanny shows :D

nsn1980
22-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I will be at Pattaya on the 2nd Feb 2011 to 4th Feb 2011, flying back on the 5th Feb 2011. Bro who are there on those dates maybe can meet up for a drink.

yinyang
22-12-2010, 04:03 PM
I miss those Tifanny shows :D
Kns, you chop puchai si-muang (aka Simon Cabaret = purple men)??:eek:

ahtecklim
23-12-2010, 03:04 PM
555555 YY

How does nicer boobs make for better company! :p

Good that you enjoyed yourself.

yinyang
23-12-2010, 05:59 PM
555555 YY. How does nicer boobs make for better company! :p
Daresay, a decent pair mammary glands gets to us blokes. Caveats:

1) Must be gravity defying (aka not sagging)

2) Aureolas (nips spot) not hibiscus big big 1

Better still, pinkish!~:p

Do I get any votes, or got many opposition here?? hehehehe:p;)

It's been an amazing week of debauchery, patts onto bangers. Will be awhile before I can replay this longish solo act. Just back to station earth, arggh those bills!!

knowntender
25-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Just an oddball question. Any chance of Bro in Pattaya on new Year Eve and New Year Day and care to meet up ?

Knowntender

yinyang
27-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Continued with my last hurrah at Patts:p

Day/Night 2

Being sort of morning guy, I needed to have my brekkie fix. August Suites only gives brekkie voucher for checked-in guest (even if you had booked double, unlike bangers). Also, brekkie is late 0800-1200 (which is similiar to some in Phuket). On both mornings I wa sthere, I was the ONLY one doing brekkie as everybody else must have been late risers. So no buffet affair, just eggs and sausages stuff.

Not a beach bloke, so I had to find something to while away my daylight hours -other than catch up with curse of my laptop with work (and private surfing). Wanted to walk to Avenue (prefer that mall over busy Central Festival) for coffee and movie. But never quite made it and succumbed to Central.

As I did some earlier research (thanks to vet Abraxas here), wanted to check out on fringe aggs on my last night. Walked past Tim's, and realised I had to bac track couple sois to Metro. Had 3 aggs in mind -Champagne, Office and Oasis. Soi Metro looks like a laid back self contained precinct, with small bars, cafes and shops. Did Office 1st and I was immediately stopped, mistaken for khun thai. Same thing with all 3 aggs. Office ambience suffers in comparison with Super Gal or Secrets in WS night before. A plumb "reception" (mistaken her for mamasan) was kind enough and not pushy for LDs. Told me boss who owned place was "mutt too young", and gave me directions to Oasis and Champagne. I stayed for just 1 beer, and did the rest 2 bars in 30mins, as the setup and gals didn't quite appeal to picky me. Coined the phrase WOT (waste of time), as I made my way to tried and "thrusted" WS.

At WS, in some soi I did my khao phad dinner at a stall. Shared table with a 1st time indian visitor to Patts. He was into russkies hehehe.

Popped down to a few bars and X-Zone (recommended by a pal in another forum). X-Zone was a flight of stairs up towards end WS. Beer was cheap at bht45, but place was dark and barren at 10pm. Not a place to spend all of your evening nursing your pint, unless the sex acts on 2 tables is your sort of thing. Feel it's too much into my face. Was told of 2 syt twins doing LT for thb2k by another forumer. Spied them (slim looking, fair types) at one corner having a break. One was not bad looking, but covered with tattoos on back.

I was out in 15, thinking I deserve better. One or 2 street gals didn't look too bad (or was it the alcohol playing up?).

Ended up at Naughty Girl (opposite Super Girl). Bright lights, with quite a nos. of fair gals with another shower thingy at rear (towards loos). Saw 1/2 familiar faces from last night Super Gal, and found out both had same boss with bit of dancers rotating when needed.

I bright cheerful gal with pert nose resting between her turn on stage, smiled and made eye contact. Came over, and she was quite good company. And her dance act was more sexy than most. But I spied 1 tall bather smiling across at rear and making effort to at least shake her booty in bathtub. Smiled and made contact, and she came later in her towel. More chat followed, and I succumbed to bfing her. Her Y bush was nice trimmed, and she didn't have usual haughty bar airs about her.

She turned out to be a nice gal, spoke decent english and was content to drink our beers in my hotel room's balcony. Gave me a fair bathtub cleanup, before our our deed. Again, only condom bj and even forewarned me to look after my junior against potential infection. Her mobile went into my black book, for the proverbial "if I come back". Released her at 0630, with no complaints as she "behaved" unlike others who do a runner (even if LT).

Following day, I ordered Mt T's taxi direct to my Bkk hotel for thb1k -as Bells did not cover Amari residences (excuse, I was too lazy and opted for comfort). Good service, in 2.4 Camry.

BlueDragon193
27-12-2010, 03:56 PM
August Suites was nice and plan to stay there in my next trip if time permit.

Have stayed in Bella Express a few times before which is just opposite August Suites and much cheaper than AS as both are in Pattaya Central.
Won't recommend Baywalk Residence at soi 13 although it's near to wallking street.

Jackboy
28-12-2010, 09:19 PM
MISSION-A-GOGO 2010-2011
Rating/reviewing every gogo Walking St / Soi Metro

Check this out at Pattaya Addicts forum :
http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/68139-new-mission-a-gogo-top-gogos-2011/

knowntender
01-01-2011, 06:40 PM
I came to Pattaya yesterday. This place had turned into a zoo on the New YEar Eve. It was surpising seeing all the tents had been erected at beach side and turning the broad walk at beachside into a shopping concourse. As to Nightlife and P4P, this place had improved a lot as well. It is very much worthy to make the trip down here.

Last night, I met Bro Cernunnos doing the countdown in the Angelwitch Bar in Walking Street. He said me this was his first time visiting Pattaya ( my fourth time ), but he seems very knowledgeable about the place. Walking Street was of course crowded as f all evening.

Knowntender

tigershark75
01-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Another month to go for my 2nd trip to Pattaya. Will stay for 12days this time, guess it time to change currency as SGD1 = 23.389baht according to
XE Currency.

May I check with senior here what the rate like in the market?

Regards,

yinyang
01-01-2011, 11:37 PM
...my 2nd trip to Pattaya. Will stay for 12days this time, guess it time to change currency as SGD1 = 23.389baht according to XE Currency. what the rate like in the market?
See thb thread, now going good above 23++

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=16479

ahtecklim
02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Another month to go for my 2nd trip to Pattaya. Will stay for 12days this time, guess it time to change currency as SGD1 = 23.389baht according to
XE Currency.

May I check with senior here what the rate like in the market?

Regards,

if you've been to thailand before , you would know that thai banks have competitive rates unlike us in singapore. go to any thai bank website and they have the rates up for all to see. Anyway , unless you are changing hundreds of thousands SGD , a few hundred Bahts is not going to change your holiday plans.

FYI , UOB Thai shows 23.00 2nd Jan

nsaensuk
02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Any Bro in Pattaya Its been a long time I never visited there thinking of droping by on 4/5/01/2011 any bro car to meet up

cuntarow
06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi All

Can anyone advise the bar fine and overnight charges and maybe rcommend the all times favourite agogo

yinyang
06-01-2011, 05:49 PM
bar fine and overnight charges and maybe rcommend the all times favourite agogo
Bfine 600-700 at gogos. LT 3k. Cheaper in beer bars on both counts. Even cheaper on likes of Beach Rd:p

Why not do a search here (press right buttons) and also check out this pattaya addicts forum, wealth of info (even if farang-fied)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

luck6
06-01-2011, 06:42 PM
where would be a good place to change sgd to bht ?

thailand or singapore ?

any recomended places

cuntarow
06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Bfine 600-700 at gogos. LT 3k. Cheaper in beer bars on both counts. Even cheaper on likes of Beach Rd:p

Why not do a search here (press right buttons) and also check out this pattaya addicts forum, wealth of info (even if farang-fied)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

Well Thanks for your info and advice will post any fr or xperince once tried will be there from 11-13
and thanks to the loser who deducted the rep points without leaving your name

Bro anyway uppz ur point:)

SCB2011
06-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Bfine 600-700 at gogos. LT 3k.

600 Bf + 3000 LT = 3600 that is not cheap.
I recall I only pay 1800 baht for ON inclusive of BF during my last trip there. :confused:
Prices increase so drastically meh?

yinyang
06-01-2011, 10:22 PM
recall I only pay 1800 baht for ON inclusive of BF during my last trip there. :confused: Prices increase so drastically meh?
This was Dec (high season). Understood from another samster bro here who did patts few months earlier, better gogos at WS was going 2.5k LT

1) Was you ON from beer bar? Cheaper, as I posted earlier (unless a visit to optician is in order). Likely 1500 +300 bf to arrive at yours

2) Differentiate from popular gogos at WS (vs fringe gogos)

3) Or was yours from Beach Rd. Then you overpaid :rolleyes:

Also FLs in WS and elsewhere may be more competitive. Point pricing varies (depending on which gogos or beer bars), my mention was a ref from more popular gogos. It was my 1st solo visit 3 weeks back, still I shared contributed 3 FRs. So why not tell us how you did it for a steal?

will post any fr or xperince once tried will be there from 11-13. and thanks to the loser who deducted the rep points without leaving your name
Print the useful bar map from Pattaya Addicts forum (gogos listed on sois etc). Also catch up on the bar hopping guide (top 10 for 2010).

Hit the main strip WS (Walking St), and you might be overwhelmed. From asian perspective, try SuperBaby and SuperGal (both opposite each other across soi off WS). More for asian customers mix, lesser chance of tanned dancers (if you know what I mean) and woned by a sino thai. Also got shower thing with 3-4 gals in some bathtub. Heard Iron also hot (but I gave in before that)

Yokosi
07-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Hit the main strip WS (Walking St), and you might be overwhelmed. From asian perspective, try SuperBaby and SuperGal (both opposite each other across soi off WS). More for asian customers mix, lesser chance of tanned dancers (if you know what I mean) and woned by a sino thai. Also got shower thing with 3-4 gals in some bathtub. Heard Iron also hot (but I gave in before that)

My dear fellow,

You never went into Iron ?:confused::(

Ai yaah !. You missed out the fun part in this agogo !.:p

tigershark75
08-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Iron is the best in my humble opinion!!! However, will visit Fashion Club during my next trip and do a comparison between the 2 and will be staying for at least 12 days:D

Another 25 Days to go...

Regards,

Jackboy
08-01-2011, 01:02 AM
I was at Iron pub on Sun, Mon & Tues.
The dancers stripped naked at the back stage really damn power.
Most with pretty faces and nice figures.
Unfortunately, they only go for ST and the rate is 2.5k plus 800 for barfine.
Almost wanted to take up the offer but after doing some maths decided not to.
2.5k + 800 + 135 (LD) + 300 (ST room) + 100 (tips) = 3835 thb

When I was there, I still saw the dancer with the mixed look like (half thai half indian) but looks very fair. Her name is Som. Some of you who been Iron before might have seen her.

During the high season, most of the pretty ones are just aiming for STs only. Only the CMIs will go for LTs with you.

SCB2011
08-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Also FLs in WS and elsewhere may be more competitive. Point pricing varies (depending on which gogos or beer bars), my mention was a ref from more popular gogos. It was my 1st solo visit 3 weeks back, still I shared contributed 3 FRs. So why not tell us how you did it for a steal?

The 2 puyings I took for ON were from Molly Malone's @ Walking street and Papagayo Coyote @ Soi Diana..... was there on a road trip with fellow HD riders...... there were 12 of us that trip on our noisy machines :p

Our thai friends from the Pattaya chapter of the HD motorcycle owners club were with us on both the days we were in Pattaya...... we left the negotiation to them. :p

All 12 of us had ON gals for both days and definitely none of us had paid more than 2K for the gals. ;)

yinyang
08-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Pattaya chapter of the HD motorcycle owners club were with us on both the days we were in Pattaya...... we left the negotiation to them. :p
You easy riders on different league (with local assist) then, unlike us minions.

Guys even brag about getting gals from discos like Insomnia at 1k overnighter (excluding the booze outlay). But when I saw some pics, looks like what the cat dragged in;):p

nsaensuk
15-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Just Back From Pattaya Was in Iron Manage to get a SYT in Iron gogo Barfine 1000B at 10pm LT charge 3000b Girl stay till 2pm But find another gogo at walking st opp iron think should be Star gogo girll there look nice was there around 9pm. Happy gogo was so so as for p,mnit was pack

Jackboy
16-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Strange.. how come you paid 1k for bf.
Even the bf for dancers at the backstage is only 800thb.
Anyway she was not a timekeeper type.
She's worth it.

SCB2011
17-01-2011, 03:24 AM
She's worth it.

Just back from a quickie weekend trip there.
Molly Malone's on Walking Street has been changed to Baccaro but my previous BF was still dancing there. :D
Found out from one of the partners of the place that the standard BF rate is 450 baht, but it can go up to 1K becos of the comms given to the middlemen.

Anyway took my gal at 450 BF + 2K for ON :p

El Frances
18-01-2011, 06:30 PM
This was Dec (high season). Understood from another samster bro here who did patts few months earlier, better gogos at WS was going 2.5k LT

1) Was you ON from beer bar? Cheaper, as I posted earlier (unless a visit to optician is in order). Likely 1500 +300 bf to arrive at yours

2) Differentiate from popular gogos at WS (vs fringe gogos)

3) Or was yours from Beach Rd. Then you overpaid :rolleyes:

Print the useful bar map from Pattaya Addicts forum (gogos listed on sois etc). Also catch up on the bar hopping guide (top 10 for 2010).

I only know off peak season rates (from March to Dec 15th). In Gogos, very easy to find 1.5 K ST and 2.5 LT (plus BF, of course), possible to negotiate down to 2K LT. Expats never pay more than 2K LT in Gogos.

In beer bars easy to find 1K LT (small tip appreciated, i.e. 200). In Discos 1K LT (I usually tip 200 if good), girls usually never talk money and take what you give them in morning.

ahtecklim
19-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I used to think that the agogo girls that dance well would be more energetic in the bedroom. But after a few trips , i found that all they want to do is sleep due to all the energy worked up dancing.

Now I find beer bars girls more attractive , like opening a present and dont know what you're gona get! :p Somtimes you buy a rabbit but get a tiger!

NobleEagle
19-01-2011, 11:21 PM
and sometimes if you find hard enuf you might even be lucky enuf to find some young "gems" doing part-time while studying:D

tigershark75
19-01-2011, 11:46 PM
She's worth it.

Hi Bro,

During my last trip back in Aug 2010, bar fine I paid in Iron (Normal Agogo Girl), was also 1K.

Counter down to my 10 days trip...:D

Regards,

ahtecklim
20-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Come on guys! 1kB bf and you still smiling like you struck gold! With a bf like that and LT payment , you'll be paying Singaporean carrot prices. Even falangs can bargin better that you! Dont spoil the market.

tigershark75
20-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Barfine - 1K, LT - 4K, I thought this is the standard pricing in Iron? Pay 600 - BF and 2.5K - LT in Super Girl...

Always want to bargain but afraid that mood of the girl will be spoil during action time.. Maybe senior want like to advise?:)

Regards,

nsaensuk
20-01-2011, 07:40 PM
As i understand 1k BF before 9pm as the time go BF will go down, Pattaya change alot used to stay at soi buakhua 18 yrs ago stay there for 3yrs now I go back I could not recognize the place anymore price in pattaya went up alot bath taxi used to be 5b now 10b moto taxi also went up, anyway is still a nice place to go compare to phuket.

Jackboy
21-01-2011, 12:27 AM
When in LOS, Rule No.1 - Always Bargain.:D

El Frances
21-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Barfine - 1K, LT - 4K, I thought this is the standard pricing in Iron? Pay 600 - BF and 2.5K - LT in Super Girl...

Always want to bargain but afraid that mood of the girl will be spoil during action time.. Maybe senior want like to advise?:)

Regards,

Yes this is the BF price and the price they "ask" for LT. It can be negotiated down to 1.5K ST and 2.5/3K ST if you're not trying to pick up a girl who's barfined every night at the top price. The girls know it's very expensive for Pattaya and won't get angry if you bargain.
As for me, I think there are enough other Gogo bars where you pay 600BF plus 1.5 ST and 2.5 LT (often negotiable to 2K)...

tigershark75
06-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Dear All,

Will be in Erawan Bkk not later than 1600hrs on 06/02/2011. Planned to depart to Pattaya after parying to 4 Faced Buddha.

May I check which is the fastest way to Pattaya? The last time i took a bus from Ekkamai, who driver told me it was an express bus. (Blue and white in color, but I was con, took a 5hrs ride before reaching Pattaya). I read somewhere from in the forum that there a Van service in Victory Park or something like that. Can anyone advise me on the exact location or nearest BTS station?

If everything is too rush, maybe I should just spend a night in BKK...

Best Regards,

Ninja_Assassin
06-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Dear All,

Will be in Erawan Bkk not later than 1600hrs on 06/02/2011. Planned to depart to Pattaya after parying to 4 Faced Buddha.

May I check which is the fastest way to Pattaya? The last time i took a bus from Ekkamai, who driver told me it was an express bus. (Blue and white in color, but I was con, took a 5hrs ride before reaching Pattaya). I read somewhere from in the forum that there a Van service in Victory Park or something like that. Can anyone advise me on the exact location or nearest BTS station?

Best Regards,

Normally I take a "Pa Wang Chieh"....... flexible timing and itinery :p
But on 06/02/2011 the traffic might be chaotic cos the Yellow shirts and the Red shirts are having their protests tat day....... you wun know which locations their supporters will move around to so hard to tell you the route to take.

Avoid Victory Monument totally cos the Yellow shirts assembly point is there.
If possible postpone your trip to the 07/02/2011 :p

tigershark75
06-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Normally I take a "Pa Wang Chieh"....... flexible timing and itinery :p
But on 06/02/2011 the traffic might be chaotic cos the Yellow shirts and the Red shirts are having their protests tat day....... you wun know which locations their supporters will move around to so hard to tell you the route to take.

Avoid Victory Monument totally cos the Yellow shirts assembly point is there.
If possible postpone your trip to the 07/02/2011 :p

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice. The protest will end on 06/02 itself or it will extend to what ever date? It is safe to be in BKK cause I don't wish to be trap in the City...

What about Ekkamai Station?

Regards,

Rub&Buah
06-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Dear All,

Best Regards,

Wow bro,5 hours to reach pattaya?what happen?it will usually take 2 hours to reach pattaya bus station.

U might wanna try bell bus service.cost 350bht & picks u up at & drop off directly at your door step if your hotel is in the service area.But they only have 3 timing that leaves bangkok.9.30am,1.30pm,5.30pm.www.belltravelservice .com

Another alternative more expensive but fastest way.http://pttaxiservice.com/
Cost 1100bht net from bkk to pattaya including all tolls.

Hope it helps.

BlueDragon193
06-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice. The protest will end on 06/02 itself or it will extend to what ever date? It is safe to be in BKK cause I don't wish to be trap in the City...

What about Ekkamai Station?

Regards,

Already reply your pm.
You can still take the van service at BTS Victory Monument, a side lane just below the station. The protest is only at the front of the government house. The last van service at 8.00pm and cost 97 bahts.

What is the dates you will be in Patt.

Sanuk & Chokdee

tigershark75
06-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Bro BlueDragon193,

Thanks for your reply, I had already reach Pattaya taking the 1640hrs mini van. In Walking St currently.:D

Will be here till 14/2 night, leaving for Airport @ 1500hrs on 15/2.

Wanna check Fashion Club out together?

Will start FR tomorrow after...

Regards,

BlueDragon193
06-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Bro BlueDragon193,

Thanks for your reply, I had already reach Pattaya taking the 1640hrs mini van. In Walking St currently.:D

Will be here till 14/2 night, leaving for Airport @ 1500hrs on 15/2.

Wanna check Fashion Club out together?

Will start FR tomorrow after...

Regards,

Which hotel are you staying.?

As of now I cannot confirm and will pm you later once confirm.

tigershark75
07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Which hotel are you staying.?

As of now I cannot confirm and will pm you later once confirm.

Currently residing in Encore Hotel off Walking Street.

Regards,

tigershark75
07-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Day 1 (06/02/2011)

Took Tiger 1245hrs flight to BKK International Airport. Arrive @ 1415hrs (Thai time) and the immigration is hell packed! Took 45min to clear!!

Took a cab to Erawan to pray to 4 Faced Buddha before talking BTS to Victory Station for mini van service to Pattaya.

Touch Pattaya @ 1900hrs, went back to the Encore Hotel where I stayed during my last trip and found out that the price had increase to 500baht. Still cheap consider it is only 2min to Walking Street.

Taxi (Tip & Toll) + BTS + Mini Van to Pattaya - 640baht

Relax for awhile in the room before grabbing a bite in Subway and tour of duty start!!

1st stop was Super Girl, reached @ 2030hrs, think I am the 3rd or 4th customer there.

Super Girl - Bacardi Breezer + tip = 200baht

Nothing catch my eyes after 30min, change over to Super Baby, finally saw something I like. Brought her a Lady Drink and chat with her. Seems like a bored type so it a no go for me. Left around 2130hrs.

Super Baby - Barcardi Breezer + tip = 340baht

According to the waitress, Sunday/ Monday are usually less crowded so girls usually take off during these two days. Maybe senior can verify?

Hit Iron Bar, my favorite hang out on my last trip and stay there till 0200hrs. However, this is one of the more expensive bar, BF is now 1200baht before 0100hrs and 800baht after 0100hrs. One more issue, the Thais have fucking good memory!!! It had been 6mth since I last walk into Iron, the waitress and Gogo girl still remember me!! They can even point out who I BF during my last trip there, lucky Yo (No.97) is no longer working in Iron.

Spotted a Eurasian looking babe, (She is one of the employee in Iron that remember me, can still tell me how many time pay bar for Yo. Anyway, she know so much because both of them are friend and she is brought into this trade by Yo, she use to sell MacDonald 1yr 6 mth ago).

Ask her if she is interested for LT, her quote is ST=2500baht, LT+=4000baht but she must be back in Iron by 0300hrs cause tomorrow is her off day. Initially I decline but she still sit with me, (I also did my part and accumulate 7Ladys Drink for her). However, the more I rubba her sweet body, the more tempted I was to screw her, in the end, I give it a go @ 0200hrs, even though she tell me she need to be back in Iron @ 0300hrs.

Iron Bar
Drink - 2865baht = 10 Ladys Drink, (LD Taquila is more expensive, don't know why) + 1 Henikken (I accidently broke a drink of an ang mo sitting beside me so buy as compensation) + 4 Bacardi Breezer.
BF + ST - 3300baht. I pay a lady in coat wearing spec 4000baht, when she return the change to me, she got the cheek to ask me, 'the change not for me'? I answer, 'next time'. 'When?', 'When Pattaya have winter'. I replied. Really don't understand why would one be so thick skinned.
Girl Name = Dawn (half American/half Thai, she resemble 80% of Japanese AV Actress Rio, taller though standing @ 165-170cm, taken a photo of her when the job was done).
Body - 8/10 (Original B Cupper with light brown nipples, long slender legs with a slim waist of a tender age 21yrs old lass, what else can a man ask for?):D
BJ - NA
FJ - Only missionary with her eyes close while moaning, anyway, I am very tired + 70% drunk, I finish the game within 10min upon inserting her. She did offer me to lick her pussy but I decline... Everything was consider rush, which was somehow agree beforehand by me, cause I BF her @ 0200hrs and she need to be back @ 0300hrs. Hopefully if I BF her again for LT, better service will be provided.

Sleep throughout the night after she left till 1400hrs as I am super tired.

tigershark75
07-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Day 2 (07/02/2011)

Woke up @ 1400hrs and left for Central Festival for lunch after washing up @ 1500hrs. Called Dawn, ask her if she wanna join me (cause she mention she want to buy a pair of high heel yesterday and she left her hair band in my room last night. She declined, (haven't woke up yet from her voice and told me to return her the hair band tomorrow if I patronize Iron).

Lunch in Sizzler, after that, I did a 2hrs topo session to get myself fimiliar with the surrounding. Walk through numerous of Soi and saw lot of beer bar. Manage to locate Fashion Club during the recee session though. It is actually 4 building together. Let me explain: If you come in from Pattaya 2, you alight the 'Song Tiew' when you see a Macdonald beside a builing which is abandon. Walk in, and you will see 'Model Club', which I believe is cater to PRC/Japanese Tourist cause all discription were written in their language. Enterance is 500baht I think. Walk further in, and you will see a Massage Palour which is a building. Fashion Club is just beside it.

If you wanna reach Fashion Club from Beach Rd, you alight the 'Song Tiew' upon seeing a Orange Color 3-5 storey high building named 'Pattaya Beach Resort' after Central Festival. Walk through side road @ the left of the building and you will see Fashion Club.

Anyone interested to tour there together?

Understand from the forum that Angel Witch have interesting show, maybe will drop by later and FR will be update tomorrow.

Regards,

indianmagicoil
07-02-2011, 09:06 PM
The shark is prowling Patts again eh? Good FRs keep em' coming... will b awhile til I get a chance to explore Patts again :(

ahtecklim
08-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Dear All,

Best Regards,

Sorry if its too late but to avoid future inconviniences , it is possible to get stuck for more than 5hrs on the Bkk-Patt journey. Back in the days before Bells and when Don Maung was still the International airport ; i took a bus from Ekamai to Pattaya on a friday evening around 6pm+. BIG MISTAKE! Just getting out of the bangkok rush hour and onto the highway was a nightmare!

I'm not too sure if many of you also know that since the new airport was opened , the Suk Highway is less used and it has also been upgraded recently ; yes even by thai standard , it is now quite smooth with minmum potholes.

Adding to that , many Bangkokians go to Pattaya for the weekend as their short break so by the time i reach my hotel , it was nearly midnight!

So even thought it has improved , try to avoid peak hours to increase your time in Sin City. :)

ahtecklim
08-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Day 1 (06/02/2011)

Took Tiger 1245hrs flight to BKK International Airport. Arrive @ 1415hrs (Thai time) and the immigration is hell packed! Took 45min to clear!!

Took a cab to Erawan to pray to 4 Faced Buddha before talking BTS to Victory Station for mini van service to Pattaya.

Touch Pattaya @ 1900hrs, went back to the Encore Hotel where I stayed during my last trip and found out that the price had increase to 500baht. Still cheap consider it is only 2min to Walking Street.

Taxi (Tip & Toll) + BTS + Mini Van to Pattaya - 640baht

Relax for awhile in the room before grabbing a bite in Subway and tour of duty start!!

1st stop was Super Girl, reached @ 2030hrs, think I am the 3rd or 4th customer there.

Super Girl - Bacardi Breezer + tip = 200baht

Nothing catch my eyes after 30min, change over to Super Baby, finally saw something I like. Brought her a Lady Drink and chat with her. Seems like a bored type so it a no go for me. Left around 2130hrs.

Super Baby - Barcardi Breezer + tip = 340baht

According to the waitress, Sunday/ Monday are usually less crowded so girls usually take off during these two days. Maybe senior can verify?

Hit Iron Bar, my favorite hang out on my last trip and stay there till 0200hrs. However, this is one of the more expensive bar, BF is now 1200baht before 0100hrs and 800baht after 0100hrs. One more issue, the Thais have fucking good memory!!! It had been 6mth since I last walk into Iron, the waitress and Gogo girl still remember me!! They can even point out who I BF during my last trip there, lucky Yo (No.97) is no longer working in Iron.

Spotted a Eurasian looking babe, (She is one of the employee in Iron that remember me, can still tell me how many time pay bar for Yo. Anyway, she know so much because both of them are friend and she is brought into this trade by Yo, she use to sell MacDonald 1yr 6 mth ago).

Ask her if she is interested for LT, her quote is ST=2500baht, LT+=4000baht but she must be back in Iron by 0300hrs cause tomorrow is her off day. Initially I decline but she still sit with me, (I also did my part and accumulate 7Ladys Drink for her). However, the more I rubba her sweet body, the more tempted I was to screw her, in the end, I give it a go @ 0200hrs, even though she tell me she need to be back in Iron @ 0300hrs.

Iron Bar
Drink - 2865baht = 10 Ladys Drink, (LD Taquila is more expensive, don't know why) + 1 Henikken (I accidently broke a drink of an ang mo sitting beside me so buy as compensation) + 4 Bacardi Breezer.
BF + ST - 3300baht. I pay a lady in coat wearing spec 4000baht, when she return the change to me, she got the cheek to ask me, 'the change not for me'? I answer, 'next time'. 'When?', 'When Pattaya have winter'. I replied. Really don't understand why would one be so thick skinned.
Girl Name = Dawn (half American/half Thai, she resemble 80% of Japanese AV Actress Rio, taller though standing @ 165-170cm, taken a photo of her when the job was done).
Body - 8/10 (Original B Cupper with light brown nipples, long slender legs with a slim waist of a tender age 21yrs old lass, what else can a man ask for?):D
BJ - NA
FJ - Only missionary with her eyes close while moaning, anyway, I am very tired + 70% drunk, I finish the game within 10min upon inserting her. She did offer me to lick her pussy but I decline... Everything was consider rush, which was somehow agree beforehand by me, cause I BF her @ 0200hrs and she need to be back @ 0300hrs. Hopefully if I BF her again for LT, better service will be provided.

Sleep throughout the night after she left till 1400hrs as I am super tired.

Seems like the SuperBaby-SuperGirl-Iron has become the Singaporean trail! 55555555 cmon guys be more advanturous and go further up Walking Street. More traditional white skin agogos are up there like Happy , peppermint. Bacara ; like Bangkok's is currently the top WS agogo. You just might find a gem. I found a few on my last trip :)

There are agogos to have fun with and that doesnt mean you HAVE to barfine anyone like x-zone , relaxxx , hooty's etc. Just buy a few rounds and everyone will be happy.... sabai mak mak lor....... :p

Many other funs ones on Walking Street ; just take a chance and walk into any one. An agogo may have many fucking ugly girls but all it takes is THE ONE!

tigershark75
08-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Continue of Day 2 (07/02/2011)

Move out @ 2015hrs, 1st stop was Super Baby as usual. Saw the girl (Yoyo) I took during my last trip dancing in the bathtub upon arrival and signal her to come over immediately. Brought her a lady drink as well. Offer her LT and she decline, quoting that one of her sponsor is in town and need to accompany him after work, so just took her for ST. Just for everyone info, the BF and LT/ST rate had increase in Super Baby. 6mth ago BF = 600baht, now BF = 800baht. ST before = 1500baht, now = 2000baht. LT before = 2500baht, now = 3000baht. All this was stated on a menu.

Name: Yoyo (Japanese doll hair style 24yrs old SYT)
BF: 800
ST: 2000baht + 100tip
Drink: 420baht (1 Breezer + 2 LD)
Body: 8 (Natural big B cupper on a same frame slim body)
BJ: 5
FJ: 7

After releasing her, hit Airport Bar (Beside Iron) and bumped into Yo(ex Iron Agogo Girl no. 97, my favourite SYT during my last trip). She has evoluted into a more foxier lady. Now she dance naked in the back of the bar and little . My mistake is staying in too long in Airport and hence kena 7 LD from her, anyway, BF her ST as well.

Name: Yo
Drink: 1150 (1 Breezer + 7 LD)
ST: 2000baht + 800 BF (BF before 1200hrs is 1000baht)
Body: 9 (Everything is perfect for my liking, that why I am so obsess with her)
FJ: 7 (She don't really perform, love bonking her because of her look).

Went back to Walking St with Yo @ 0130hrs and while she headed back to Airport, I make my way to Iron (which is just beside). Didn't saw anything I fancy + exhausted, so just brought a breezer and sit one corner and TCSS with a waitress and a door maid, brought 4 Corona for both of them though. During the model show, saw Susan from Laos, (refer to my last trip), invite her over and seems like there are also competitors seeking her accompany (don't know if they are middle aged Japanese, Korea or PRC). I told the waitress to refill her drink (200baht each for show girl) as long as her cup is empty. Work ended @ 0300hrs but Susan accompany me till 0330hrs before spending me to the door, ask if she wants to join me for supper but she decline, give me her no. and told me to call her when I am free for dinner.

Drink - 2000baht.

End of 2nd Day.

Summary: I believe alot of fellow samster came to Pattaya because most though the expense her is cheaper compare to BKK. Accomadation, yes, I agree but LT/ST/BF wise I would said it is either on par or higher. Maybe it's because I only go to bars that are popular with farang/ Japanese/ Korean/ Singaporean or maybe I to lenient on LD and hence I pay carrot price...:o

Regards,

ahtecklim
08-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Continue of Day 2 (07/02/2011)

Summary: I believe alot of fellow samster came to Pattaya because most though the expense her is cheaper compare to BKK. Accomadation, yes, I agree but LT/ST/BF wise I would said it is either on par or higher. Maybe it's because I only go to bars that are popular with farang/ Japanese/ Korean/ Singaporean or maybe I to lenient on LD and hence I pay carrot price...:o

Regards,

Walking street prices are about the same as Bangkok but many guys also spoil market by paying way over the top. 1k barfine and 3k ST is really too much. I rather go for eye candy at walking street and then take a sangtow to go BF at Soi2 or 3 or 6 or 7 or 8 or LK Metro. BF there is still reasonable 300-600B and LT can be found for 2k (beer bars) and 2.5k (agogos) Many bars area around , drinking street , soi diana , Naklua geer bars , that beer bars just before walking street etc. Go explore , its a adults disneyland!

I tend to avoid Iron now coz of all the negativity here about pricing. I never liked the place anyway. I also avoid airport coz too much pressure for LD drinks for friend :p My last trip i spent an average 3k all night drinking and buying LDs in walking street. Then will see if the mood hit me or if i am still sober for lil bro to want some action! A 10b sangtow to soi diana will take care of the rest. In pattaya , you can even pick up a girl at the burger stand at 4am!

You sound too nice a guy ; maybe you should buy me a drink in April :)

tigershark75
08-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Walking street prices are about the same as Bangkok but many guys also spoil market by paying way over the top. 1k barfine and 3k ST is really too much. I rather go for eye candy at walking street and then take a sangtow to go BF at Soi2 or 3 or 6 or 7 or 8 or LK Metro. BF there is still reasonable 300-600B and LT can be found for 2k (beer bars) and 2.5k (agogos) Many bars area around , drinking street , soi diana , Naklua geer bars , that beer bars just before walking street etc. Go explore , its a adults disneyland!

I tend to avoid Iron now coz of all the negativity here about pricing. I never liked the place anyway. I also avoid airport coz too much pressure for LD drinks for friend :p My last trip i spent an average 3k all night drinking and buying LDs in walking street. Then will see if the mood hit me or if i am still sober for lil bro to want some action! A 10b sangtow to soi diana will take care of the rest. In pattaya , you can even pick up a girl at the burger stand at 4am!

You sound too nice a guy ; maybe you should buy me a drink in April :)

Agree on venturing out, in comfort zone for too long already.:D Agree on the part of picking up girl in Burger Stall, the Eurasian I BF from Iron used to work in Macdonald.

My next trip will most probably in lunar 7th month:)

Regards

indianmagicoil
08-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Wow! U going 7th Lunar Month? Be careful what u pick up! :eek:
I think now still high season so tatz why u r paying higher prices?
Nice honest FRs keep 'em coming....

leaseoflife
09-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Reading the FRs making me very gian :D Going to squeeze in a short trip this time round...

Rub&Buah
09-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Good fr bro tigershark.Pattaya is really an adult disney land & plenty of fun in this town.But lots of sucker worldwide are driving the price up compare to few years ago by overpaying.Some of the gogo price in walking street are getting ridiculars & girls attidude had greatly drop but gems are not that hard to be found if you look around for a while.

El Frances
09-02-2011, 04:53 AM
:)

That's really on the high side. The norm during my stay in November 2010 was 1000/1500 LT in beer bars, and 2K LT in gogos outside WS (unless the few girls that are picked up every night at 2500). In discos and disco pubs the single 1000 Bath bill still rules for LT.
In November 1500ST/2500LT was also very easy to get in Gogos in WS, even sometimes 2K LT.

ahtecklim
09-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Agree on venturing out, in comfort zone for too long already.:D Agree on the part of picking up girl in Burger Stall, the Eurasian I BF from Iron used to work in Macdonald.

Regards

The Burger stall or stand around Diana always will have a girl there sitting on the stools awaiting for things to happen. ;) Not Ms Universe but you never know what you get till you unwrap the present! :D

That's really on the high side. The norm during my stay in November 2010 was 1000/1500 LT in beer bars, and 2K LT in gogos outside WS (unless the few girls that are picked up every night at 2500). In discos and disco pubs the single 1000 Bath bill still rules for LT.
In November 1500ST/2500LT was also very easy to get in Gogos in WS, even sometimes 2K LT.

Its getting tougher and tougher to get anything under 2k for LT. Every girl thinks her pussy is made of gold.

But this is still thailand and there are no strict rules ; just a rough guide. A pussy is worth anything from a new house to free when dealing with a thai girl!

raysoh
09-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi all bros am going tp pattaya end of this month 28 feb any bro got good recommendationpls adv many thanks in advance.

Rub&Buah
09-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi all bros am going tp pattaya end of this month 28 feb any bro got good recommendationpls adv many thanks in advance.

The best recommendation is all in sammyboyforum>international field report>Pattaya.

If u need advice.u have to advise us what you want us to advise you if not how to give advice?

:rolleyes:

tigershark75
09-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Day 3 (08/02/2011)

Move out late @ 2215hrs. As mention in my previous post, decide to venture out instead of going back to the few old places I always visit.

Angel Witch - Reach @ 2230hrs, it was over crowded as there was a show, which ended @ 2300hrs. All the gogo girls will slide down from metal pole @ this point of time and dance on the stage for the next 15min before show start again. Nothing caught my eyes, hence, left around 2310hrs.

Drink - Tiger Beer (150baht + 10baht tip)

Baccara - Same concept as BKK. Level 1 seems to have prettier girl but was full, hence, I was usher to level 2 upon arriving. However, you see can see what is going on in level 1 as the floor is made of glass. Didn't fancy any girl on level 2, paid for the drink before going down to level 1. Walked 1 round and not able to locate emtpy seat, I left the bar.

Drink - Barcadi Breezer (150baht + 10baht tip)

After Baccara, I decide to walk out of Walking Street, heading toward Central Festival direction. Bump into the Eurasian I BF during my 1st night, (she was going back to Iron after finishing ST with customer. She requested me to see her in Iron, I told her later. Give me a peek on my cheek before we part)...

Went through a couple of beer bar, before I came to this soi with a sign board named 'Boy Town' the moment you turn in. Don't know what came into me and I went in without a clue... Big mistake, it a Agogo Boy Club. Almost all customer inside are Ang Mo. Ordered a Tiger Beer and drop 150baht without even sipping it, rushing out of the place without turning back. Sort of freak experince to have so many femine men around...

Run into the same group of 3 Ang Mo who I talk cock with during my first day, as I was alone, I decide to tag along. 1 of them I believe kena KT from a girl in Iron and insist on going there (It was 0200hrs at this point of time). I had no objection and so tagged along.

As usual, Iron was packed. The Eurasian Dawn was no where to be seen, probably kena BF again. Susan (The model who I brought a few LD for last night), isn't working and her friend was kind enough to come over to inform me. Brought her a LD out of courtesy. Also order 6 bottle of Henikken for the Ang Mo as a return of kind gesture cause they include my share when they brought tequila shot.

Drink - 2445 (2 Bacardi Breezer + 2 model LD + 6 Henikken + 50 tips)

Stay till 0330hrs before I decide to bid them goodbye to check out @ Insomia.

Security was strict here. The guard ask where I was from, check my IC, go through a metal detecting gate before you can actually walk up the stair to the club. Dark, crowded envoirnment, could really see and servey the quality of girls there and left 10min upon arrival without buying any drink.

Brought a kabah (60baht) as supper while walking back to hotel, bump into the group again out Iron. Asked the guy why didn't he BF the girl, his reply was he already had one in his room and will come back again tomorrow. Understand that the spend a total of 6Kbaht, (don't know on what but I believe the 2 who sat near the pool keep ordering LD for the girl). One of the guy at this point insist on getting a girl for the night and so we walking into the Beer Bar beside King Seafood. Not much fanciful stuff around as most girl are already off work (0430hrs). All decide to call it quit tonight from here.

Drink - 350baht (3 Henniken + 1 Coke + 20baht Tip).

To be continue...

tigershark75
09-02-2011, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=ahtecklim;5662164]The Burger stall or stand around Diana always will have a girl there sitting on the stools awaiting for things to happen. ;) Not Ms Universe but you never know what you get till you unwrap the present! :D

Bro,

Paiseh, may I know where is Diana and Metro?

Regards,

Jackboy
09-02-2011, 09:08 PM

Regards

Tigershark75,

I think you have spent way too much on the LDs.
Since you will be there until 14th, I suggest that you start budgeting how much u gonna spend each night. Otherwise, you might burn a big hole in your pocket.
Try venture the Soi 6, 8 and LK metro areas. There are a few gems yet to be discovered. Also the beer bars at walking street.

Jackboy
09-02-2011, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=ahtecklim;5662164]The Burger stall or stand around Diana always will have a girl there sitting on the stools awaiting for things to happen. ;) Not Ms Universe but you never know what you get till you unwrap the present! :D

Bro,

Paiseh, may I know where is Diana and Metro?

Regards,

Looks like you forgot to bring this map with u.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7931/7931477c323c67d7070094d08db5776b310f56c.jpg

raysoh
10-02-2011, 09:06 AM
anyone hv been to devils den in pattaya? any adv?

ahtecklim
10-02-2011, 12:56 PM
anyone hv been to devils den in pattaya? any adv?

best advise is to read this forum

ahtecklim
10-02-2011, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=tigershark75;5663521]

Soi Diana is not on the map. its the small road directly opposite no.11. The Soi is named Diana because Diana Inn , a very old hotel is just on the corner. If taking sangtow , drop when you see Mike's shopping on the left and cross the road. Enter the soi between Kiss food and Diana Inn

this is a good map for newbies. WS is great for people who want the rose without smelling it and apperciating the whole flower. If you are staying more than 2 days , exploring the other areas will bring your new adventures. In pattaya , never believe in recommendations. If a bar is not happening , MAKE IT HAPPENING YOURSELF! Anythng is possible with bahts!

even regulars are getting tired of WS as it is too much 'in your face'. Other bar areas are more relaxed and the 'interview' before the barfine is more errrrr ...... detailed:D.

i've walked from Soi Diana to Soi 2 via Soi Baukow , then back to Mike's via beach road , then down to Walking Street then back to Diana via 2nd road and still have not covered all the bar areas!

yinyang
10-02-2011, 02:19 PM
..getting tired of WS as it is too much 'in your face'. Other bar areas are more relaxed and the 'interview' before the barfine is more errrrr ...... detailed:D.
i've walked from Soi Diana to Soi 2 via Soi Baukow , then back to Mike's via beach road , then down to Walking Street then back to Diana via 2nd road and still have not covered all the bar areas!
Sound advice from 2 vets who have been (more than) around the block in patts:p ATL, seems you have done more than your fair share of patts walkabout and pressing flesh hehehe

tigershark75
10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Day 4 (09/02/2011)

Dinner with Ang Mo friend in Pattaya Beer Garden (Just outside Walking St) before leaving @ 2200hrs to Fashion Club (Did invite the group but the don't really like the concept when I told them what it was. As such, we agree to meet back in Iron again at 0100hrs).

Took a slow walk on Pattaya 2 to Fashion Club. Along the way, scroll bar which are located along the way. I do agree with senior here that smaller joint do have gems, there are 3 which caught my eyes...

Reach Fashion Club @ 2230hrs... Drama happen here... I bump into Susan who work in Iron outside Model Club. She has just finish work there. (Please note that this joint is really for tourist, the operate from 1800 - 2200hrs only). Talk cock abit with her and told her I be going to Fashion Club. Request her to call me later when she finish her meal (She going for dinner with her friend, also a chiobu, both of them were on a motorbike when she called me).

I walk in further, to the car park of Fashion Club. Suddenly I heard my name being call from 2 direction behind me. I looked back, 2 girls walk toward where I was standing. The area was quite dark and they are from a distance, as such, I couldn't really figure out who was it till the come nearer! It was Ant, (refer to my previous trip, I tried my best to get between her leg but failed, in Singapore, I did my follow up but her attitude heck care type. As such, I had stop contacting her in end Sept 2010). The other one was J, a current model working in Iron who I brought drink for also. Now then I know the world of their is so small, the 3 of them basically know each other. Ant is currently working in Mixx Disco, located in the end of Walking St. I told her I will see her later. Don't know why, upon seeing her, my urge for seeking green pasture subside and I drop my idea to visit Fashion Club.

Took a Song Teow back to Walking St, reached 2330hrs. No targeted area in mind so just went bar hopping. Went Peppermint, nothing caught my attention after staying for 20min.

Drink - Barcardi Breezer (175baht - 25tips)

Next was Living Doll. Went in because 2 out of 5 door maid are SYT, those kind which I like. However, inside not that happening. The Agogo dancer didn't suit my taste and the waitress keep pressing you for LD. Susan called at this moment, just in time so I told the 2 waitress who were prestering me that I need to answer a call.

Drink - Barcardi Breezer (180baht - 20tips)

Susan is off tomorrow and asked me am I in Walking St. Told her 'yes', she said she is off tomorrow and ask if she can come over to join me. Tough choice, I set Ant as priority and thus act blur trying not to understand. Told her to go to bed early and call me tomorrow for dinner and movie when she wake up and she agree...

Received a sms from Ang Mo friend @ 0010hrs, informing me they are already in Iron. Track back, J was inside dancing already. The Eurasian I BF was also around, brought her a LD when she came over but alsi told her I will not be BFing her tonight. Brought J a drink as well. Eurasian look 'sian' when I told her no BF cause I promise her I will look for her again, (her hair band still in my room), before she left when J came over, chunck 200baht to her as tips cause during conversation, itch hand cannot stay still and had been roaming her body.:D

J make fun of me saying 'You really butterfly, so may choice of ladies'. As she is a friend of Ant, I told her because Ant isn't my gf, I didn't do anything wrong. She then ask me about 'What about Susan?' I answer, 'same, however, if I got pick one among 2, I pick Ant because I got to know her first. All answer were answered with care cause they know one another. She then pop the question of 'what about Dawn (the Eurasian)?' I just smile cause lost of word...

One thing you got to hold your cup well when you drink with Ang Mo. In 1hrs, I think I down more then 5 shot of Tequila and 2 bottle of Breezer in Iron. They brought me some and I buy them some in return as appreciation. Was already 50% drunk @ 0130hrs. Still remember that I have an appointment with Ant, I told them I will be leaving now but coming back later. Reach Mixx Disco @ 0145hrs, Ant was a GRO there and is entertaining a customer. Signal her to come over, she came and the 1st question was, 'You very interested in Susan, right'? I throw my stunt of acting innocent, try my best to convince her it is all communication break down and even show her my phone log that infact I tried calling her a few time but she didn't respond. Brought 4 Tequila (2 for her, 2 for me) through the conversation cause got to make it short as she need to go back to entertain her customer. Like mention, I am not a good drinker and already around 70% high at this point, I confess to her that actually I have a date with Susan tomorrow. Her reply was 'go ahead, up to you'. (I took a bet, trying to hid isn't going to make thing work cause they share information amony themselves). I ask her, 'come my hotel and spend the night with me, be my girl tonight, ok?' She didn't answer, I press on and she ask 'You take me for what?'. 'Girlfriend'. 'I go back think, tomorrow we go eat, I tell you answer, ok?'. 'No problem, I go back 15/2, I hope to spend my night with you before I go back.' 'ok, I go take care customer now, ok?' 'K, see you tomorrow'.

Drink - 4 Tequila (750baht - 30tips)

Went back Iron to meet up Ang Mo, another few round of don't know what shot + 2 Breezer. It had been almost 7yrs since I am so high. Brought J and all her model friend 2 drink each, 2 for a bar maid which I already know since my last trip. Bad for her, I remember roaming into her bra twice before she left. Real drunk and I feel sorry when sober up. Lucky J already left when I did the naughty deed, if not, sure will spread to Ant.

Drink - 3800baht (Don't ask me what I order, loss count and memory during that period, only remember I brought drinks for the Ang Mo and the girls, when the bill come, it was 3785baht).

Iron close @ 0400hrs, bid Ang Mo farewell as I am already drunk. Called Ant, still harbour the thought of getting her for the night, didn't answer phone... expected. My second night without a woman in bed in Pattaya...

tigershark75
10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Tigershark75,

I think you have spent way too much on the LDs.
Since you will be there until 14th, I suggest that you start budgeting how much u gonna spend each night. Otherwise, you might burn a big hole in your pocket.
Try venture the Soi 6, 8 and LK metro areas. There are a few gems yet to be discovered. Also the beer bars at walking street.

Hi Bro Jack,

Thanks for your advise. I too think that I spend to much on LD. Will try to control... Last trip didn't brought enough cash, this time round I brought 4.5K and now still left with 2K and 7000baht. I believe I will have enough to last.

Regards,

tigershark75
10-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Who's the joker who zapped me? I spending my own money, is that any of your concern?

dyelook
10-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Who's the joker who zapped me? I spending my own money, is that any of your concern?

very good information map... up you my little points...;)

ahtecklim
10-02-2011, 08:11 PM

Dont worry about points la! Many points also cannot change for money and cheong more places. People who zap are people who PCC in front of their PCs and drool over what you do in real life! 5555555 ;) Anyway , I up you to compensate your lost points.

Anyway , snice you're staying so long , take perodic breaks like a non cheongday after 2 or 3 days. You'll apperciate it even more. Take the 'off' days exploring with no agenda and take what ever comes. Go look for chicken rice and pop into the closest bar for a beer and see the rest go about their business. Cheaper and see more!

I cant wait for my 10days in April! :p

ahtecklim
10-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Sound advice from 2 vets who have been (more than) around the block in patts:p ATL, seems you have done more than your fair share of patts walkabout and pressing flesh hehehe

i spent a lot of time chilling in Pattaya a few years ago ; before central festival was built. thanks to the budget airlines , there was a time I visited Pattaya once every 2 months just for a week's break.

1 cannot cheong everyday or the trill would be gone. Taking some time to walk the circuit benefits me so I know the area better.

I am proud to say that I know how to go .......... Ninja Moo Ka Ta! 5555555555 cheapest and best seafood BBQ steamboat .... only 250B hehehe.

Besides booze and women , food is also very good in thailand. :rolleyes:

Ninja_Assassin
10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
I am proud to say that I know how to go .......... Ninja Moo Ka Ta!

Welcome to our domain..... I'm glad you liked our place :p

tigershark75
10-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Thanks for all the points given by Bro here. Some FL/OKT request you to have certain no. of point before the allow you to book...:D

Meet up with Ant and Few (Her friend who I also know) in Central Centre Pattaya for early dinner @ 1640hrs in Fuji (A Japanese Resturant). Still try sweet talking her to take off for the next few days and accompany and even to the extend that I compensate her losses. She still decline, ok, 1 step down, ask her if she willing to spend night with me till I leave Thailand, also rejected. OK, chapter close, spent to much time, mission to bed her abort. Through conversation, I ask about Model Club and understand all girls strip to butt naked during the show and there a total of 15of them and I know at least 8. OK, decide to give it a go later. We part @ 1745hrs.

Walk around Central Pattaya, saw a handphone shop and decide to have my Thai Sim card trimmed into mini Sim. Cost 150baht, confirm I kena carrot but I didn't ask the price before the shop owner do his job, so just paid without arguing.

Walk over to Model Club @ 1820hrs. Already there are a few PRC with their tour guide out. I asked how much, the door man point to a note written in Chinese, 1500baht. I told him to step aside, away from those tourist, told him I am not a tourist and I am here because a friend is working inside. In the end, paid 600baht. I did mention it was only 500baht previously, he act blur... Drink of bottle orange juice are free flow btw.

Nothing much inside and show 1845hrs, Yeah, indeed all was butt naked but well, don't expect to see anything more than their pubic hair cost they don't spread their legs. It is not Tiger Show anyway. Side track abit, if bro here view Asia4you picture before (There's where Petchara become famous and she really make a big hooha when she came to Singapore as FL under Thaiboy. However, now she is happily attached to a bro here, wish her all the best). Areeya Oki (Another model from A4U, is working in model club as well). The entertaining factor is definately there but I would said it only a one time deal. Ant was naked as well, somehow my doubt during my last trip about whether she is a ladyboy aroused again...

Left @ 1945hrs after trying to clear my doubt whether she is a post op LB, which obviously fail cause when all model parade naked, she didn't came on the stage again like the 1st round. I guess I will be leaving Pattaya with this question mark, anyway J did predict that I would be able to bed her when I TCSS with her in Iron last night, had lost the bet of 5 LD to her.

Upon existing Model Club, there is at least 7 tour bus @ the toilet area and with a rough calculation, 30 PRC were forming a queue to enter!! Took a slow walk back by Second Rd, brought some 3D tiger drawing along the way...

Regards,

Jackboy
11-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Nice to read your posts
Keep continue.....

indianmagicoil
11-02-2011, 03:55 AM
555+ or u fucking some chai tow's Tilak in your FRs? People read already buay tahan!

tigershark75
11-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Continue of Day 5 (11/2/2011) FR.

After constant cheonging (for 4 days), with the fact that I failed to bed Ant and force to abort the idea of getting her, (I think Susan also gone case cause the really share information), do feel tired (maybe factor of dissapointment chip in), my initial intention is to stay the hotel for the night to rest. However, the Ang Mo group called @ 2200hrs, ask me to join them in a Beer Garden along Walking St (Don't know the name but it just beside King Seafood). Meet up with them @ 2230hrs, stay till 2345hrs before they decide to bar hop. Went Peppermint, Baccara, Living Doll, Living Doll 2, Airport before KT finally kick in and Ang Mo wants to return to Iron.

Drink for the above mention Bars are around 200baht +/- (tips included, didn't brought any LD as nothing caught my eyes and most of them flock to Ang Mo Group. Yo from Airport already went out with customer so didn't spent much there either).

Reach Iron @ 0200hrs, all model who I saw butt naked in Model Club earlier on were dancing on the back stage :D. Out of courtesy, I brought each model (total of 3) a LD each and I for a waitress. Sometime being too friendly who the waitress do have advantages and disadvantages, like the moment she see you, she will pester you for a drink... When J come down, told her I lost the bet and told her to place order for 5 LD but she decline... The door maid, (her name is Tak, only get to know at point of time), came over as well and I automatically order a drink for her and to apologzie to her as well (I roam into her bra the previous night, dead drunk). Also warn her and the waitress try not to have physically contact with me (like sitting on my lap) cause I will be roaming their body..:D Tak didn't ask for much tonight, only 1 drink (previous night I brought her 3 tequila). As she keep rubbing my bro with her butt (she sitting on me with her back facing me) and put my hand onto her breast, I ask her if she want to spend the night with me (Little bro woke up due to simulation). She answer, not tonight, tomorrow ok, Tomorrow I go hotel with you? Dawn came back also around 0300hrs but she didn't came over, maybe because the area I am in is packed with the Ang Mo and their girl or maybe I butterfly too much (That is what J told me, my reputation is already widely spread among the 'Model' group and gogo girl in Iron. I mean, be it a gogo girl we bf or a model I try to woo, couldn't we have a choice of few instead of sticking to 1? Really don't understand their thinking, what ever it is, so be it was my reply).

Drink - 1950baht (Didn't count how many drinks + 20baht tips).

Finish the night @ 0400hrs when the light were turned on. Went for the kabah with Ang Mo and asked him why his new find love didn't tag along. 'She's going to a birthday party', Ang Mo reply. Ask how much did he paid for ST the night before and found out ST was 3000baht and BF was 800baht. They came back within 90min for guy who is interested to know the duration for ST. Also understand that the girl told Ang Mo that she already in love with him and will delicate her off day (Sunday) to accompany. Adivsed him not to talk it too seriously cause the next action will be requesting for sponsorship:D

Saw something interesting while eatting though, a LB fight with a Ang Mo with a high turning kick which the latter blocked with his arm. The Ang mo torn the dress of the LB before running off. LB stand there cursing and swear in Thai with silicon boobs expose, damn funny.

Regards,

tigershark75
11-02-2011, 09:51 PM
555+ or u fucking some chai tow's Tilak in your FRs? People read already buay tahan!

Maybe:D So I think is better to fake names to protect my point and identity of the girls to protect their rice bowl.

Anyway, just got zap again by idiot with remark 'go carrot place still dare to said it entertaing'...

Regards,

bkkgal
12-02-2011, 04:20 AM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7931/7931477c323c67d7070094d08db5776b310f56c.jpg

my humble contribution,
1. dont waste time and $$ to touristy walking street , beach road.BF=600, LT=2500, poor waitress and girl service quality
2. If you are AGG lover, try 2nd road/LK metro area, BF=550, LT=2000. most of the clients are farang, almost no asian. Farang usually wont look for SYT(they prefer aunty or mature lady), you can hunt SYT without competition.
3. try beer bar at 2nd road, between soi 6 to soi 4. you can spot SYT easily. BF=300, LT=1800.

BlueDragon193
12-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Super Girl A-Go-Go Staff Beat Up Foreign Model and Hi-So Guests.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/02/10/a-go-go-staff-beat-up-hi-so-guests/

BlueDragon193
13-02-2011, 06:40 PM
New beach bus service from Pattaya to Jomtien available now.

http://pattayatoday.net/news/beach-bus-service-available/

Jackboy
13-02-2011, 08:06 PM
too bad...bus service is not FOC...
In fact nothing is FOC in Patts.

justica
14-02-2011, 10:28 AM
To all old birds will be going to pattaya on 29 april to 9 may need to know how cheap the hotels are and how much

El Frances
14-02-2011, 07:24 PM
To all old birds will be going to pattaya on 29 april to 9 may need to know how cheap the hotels are and how much

Oh la la! That's the golden week. Pattaya will be full of Japanese ATMs!

tigershark75
14-02-2011, 08:46 PM
May I ask when in the period of low season?

Regards,

strongtopflite
14-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi seniors,
Can anyone recommend massage/bathhouse worth visiting in pattaya?
Thks!

BlueDragon193
15-02-2011, 07:28 PM
May I ask when in the period of low season?

Regards,

April to October except the public holidays.

NobleEagle
16-02-2011, 12:29 AM
April to October except the public holidays.

except for songkran period ya?

justica
16-02-2011, 09:11 AM
ok so u telling me at tat time the hotels will jack up price izzit guys it been 10yrs since i going to thailand tat y i need all the old birds info abt hotels tat are not very expensive so hope u all get give me some info thank u all very much

yinyang
16-02-2011, 11:49 AM
tat time the hotels will jack up price izzit guys it been 10yrs since i going to thailand tat y i need all the old birds info abt hotels tat are not very expensive
No need to lean on old birds, as hotel choice very personal (and subjective) -budget, comfort level and location.

Just plot in your requirements on the many2 hotel webbies, and voila! You'll be spoilt for choice (even confused!). Except for Dec/Jan peak season, think rates are quite constant rest year.

There's even Tim's sbf sponsored Thailand hotel thread here. Go, seek and you'll find:p

justica
16-02-2011, 04:47 PM
thank for the info bro yinyang

indianmagicoil
17-02-2011, 03:23 AM
except for songkran period ya?
Stayed in Jomtien during Songkran last year. No increase in hotel prices at least at where I stayed.

Caveat emptor: My room requirements are very basic - clean sheets and room, no funky smells and not noisy. No need swimming pool or breakfast included. So what works for me may not work for other bros.

NobleEagle
17-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Stayed in Jomtien during Songkran last year. No increase in hotel prices at least at where I stayed.

Caveat emptor: My room requirements are very basic - clean sheets and room, no funky smells and not noisy. No need swimming pool or breakfast included. So what works for me may not work for other bros.

ahh i see, with all the throng of crowds i always thought its gonna be expensive during songkran period..

yeah same here for the hotel, never see the need for the swimming pool or brekkie in Patts cus most of time you'll be out roaming and partying again by the time you wake up haha unless you're going with your tirak or real girlfriends:p

ahtecklim
18-02-2011, 12:00 PM
ahh i see, with all the throng of crowds i always thought its gonna be expensive during songkran period..

yeah same here for the hotel, never see the need for the swimming pool or brekkie in Patts cus most of time you'll be out roaming and partying again by the time you wake up haha unless you're going with your tirak or real girlfriends:p

The peak season is not official. Some hotels start early April , some after songkran and some end april! :confused: But not much difference la. Phuket may have dfference of 50% but pattaya difference maybe only 10-15%

Everyone has different needs and wants. We usually go for breakfast around 11/12 ; ya actually lunch la! Then roaming around the shopping ctr or massage (or soi 6 :D) and be back in the hotel by late afternoon. Lazing around the pool till dinner time is a great way to charge up for the nite.

indianmagicoil
18-02-2011, 12:40 PM

No doubt some hotels and bars may raise prices but I think not all will do it coz now Thailand experiencing some drop in tourist numbers.

555+ me go with tirak or GF also wake up around 2pm! Long time since had an hotel breakfast coz most cheaper hotel's food CMI unless in some 5-star place where I try to make an effort to get a table before they close the dining room! :D

NobleEagle
20-02-2011, 04:45 PM
coz most cheaper hotel's food CMI unless in some 5-star place where I try to make an effort to get a table before they close the dining room! :D

hahaha yea same for me too...the cheaper hotel food really cannot make it as compared to those outside foodstalls(local thai food) or angmo cafes but its really relaxing to have a coffee and just chill out & sober up esp. in shorts/slippers with your "messy japanese hairdo":p

IF i managed to wake up just in time that is hehe:p

Jackboy
20-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Usually have my brunch at Central basement foodcourt.
Love the green curry kai there.:D

nsaensuk
06-03-2011, 07:57 PM
any bro inn pattaya thinking of droping by this fri/sat

ahtecklim
07-03-2011, 11:42 AM
555555 i think about droppng by everyday!

rs07
07-03-2011, 06:16 PM
i have been to phuket last year and its quite fun...nice food and people. but not much of girls to tapow back and also pricy i guess. Is pataya better than phuket? in terms of entertainment and girls?

ahtecklim
07-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Phuket and pattaya is like resturant and hawker food. Resturant is more ex , looks more presentable but hawker is cheaper with more stalls and all over the place.

Both can fill your stomach ; sometimes you dont mind paying service chage for nicer stuff ; sometimes you dont mind spending less for the same thing.

:D

yinyang
07-03-2011, 10:42 PM
555555 i think about droppng by everyday!
thinking of droping by this fri/sat
And many left their hearts there, never really left (can count more than a few farangs).:p

NobleEagle
07-03-2011, 11:23 PM
i feel Phuket is more like a tourist relax spot, ideal to bring your gf/wives/families or group of friends mix with men & women...whereas Pattaya is literally a heaven's playground for men even if you alone cheong there you still wont feel out of place:D:D

tboy11
11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
any bro in pattaya now, wanna cheong together tonight?

Jackboy
12-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Phuket and pattaya is like resturant and hawker food. Resturant is more ex , looks more presentable but hawker is cheaper with more stalls and all over the place.

Both can fill your stomach ; sometimes you dont mind paying service chage for nicer stuff ; sometimes you dont mind spending less for the same thing.

:D

Yeah..I know of ppl who likes to pay restaurant prices for hawker food:p

Jackboy
12-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Comprehensive reviews on the agogo bars in Patts :

The following reviews are those that I come across on the web, in guide books, from contributors and of course from my own visits. Reviewers may be unreasonably harsh and bar owners may present a rosy picture of their bars...so don't take everything at face value...go and see for yourself.

If anyone would like to add a review or information please email Dave at [email protected]

There are now 73 bars listed as operating GoGos with girls dancing in bikinis or less.

http://www.thai-anxiety.com/gogopw.asp#A

http://www.thai-anxiety.com/nllatest.htm

nsaensuk
13-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Just left pattaya BF a syt at iron 600b LT 3000b so BF the girl 3 night she stay had to ask to leave at 2pm she came back 4 waiting at hotel lobby overall not bad experience I found why I paid 1000b BF last time girl selling volka BF is 1000b as for show Girl 1200b this wat I been told anyway went happy , p'mint still find iron got better selection

yinyang
13-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Just left pattaya BF a syt at iron 600b LT 3000b so BF the girl 3 night she stay had to ask to leave at 2pm she came back 4 waiting at hotel lobby overall not bad experience
Yours was a brief FR, but longest sentence ever. Go easy on our eyesight, try a period or 2:p

Jackboy
13-03-2011, 09:52 PM
He probably bonk until his eyes blurred. Not able to find the commas and fullstops. It happened to me a few times too.

tigershark75
13-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Just left pattaya BF a syt at iron 600b LT 3000b so BF the girl 3 night she stay had to ask to leave at 2pm she came back 4 waiting at hotel lobby overall not bad experience I found why I paid 1000b BF last time girl selling volka BF is 1000b as for show Girl 1200b this wat I been told anyway went happy , p'mint still find iron got better selection

Low season now?

BlueDragon193
14-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Low season now?

In April after the songkran holidays.

Couldn't wait to come back again.:D

nsaensuk
14-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Correct Liao eye blur already:D, there still alot of Ang mo there but according to my girl they dont BF, when I was there around 2am I see girl desperate looking for guy to BF them and they are not bad looking also. Was in Bkk last night went nana see lots of LB so change to cowboy, went in spice girl coyote girl was nice but cannot BF no choice but they did said can go disco with us after they knock off we did not take the offer cos had to wait up early so we just BF 700b gogo girl st 2000b. Now in sin already :o anyway nice trip will try go over against if OC not around

leaseoflife
14-03-2011, 10:47 PM
In April after the songkran holidays.

Couldn't wait to come back again.:D

I will be there in 2 weeks time :D 1 night in bkk, 1 night in patts....

Ooooohhhh ye!

Bueno
14-03-2011, 10:58 PM

Ooooohhhh ye!

Enjoy Bros :D

moonlight
15-03-2011, 01:29 AM

Ooooohhhh ye!

Just back from patts with JC
Waiting to go again hehe next weekend

yinyang
15-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Wah, envious of you 2. Bro ML's spoiling his junior, whilst LoL's giving his a double treat hehehehehe:p:D
Just back from patts...go again hehe next weekend
there in 2 weeks time 1 night in bkk, 1 night in patts....

ahtecklim
15-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Correct Liao eye blur already:D, there still alot of Ang mo there but according to my girl they dont BF, when I was there around 2am I see girl desperate looking for guy to BF them and they are not bad looking also. Was in Bkk last night went nana see lots of LB so change to cowboy, went in spice girl coyote girl was nice but cannot BF no choice but they did said can go disco with us after they knock off we did not take the offer cos had to wait up early so we just BF 700b gogo girl st 2000b. Now in sin already :o anyway nice trip will try go over against if OC not around

the tides have change liow. While the illusion of the angmo is still there ; their spending power has gone done coz of the apperciation of asian currencies. With Japan's earthquake giving themselves problems as well , I see a rise in SE Asian / Chinese and Russians importance in Pattaya

I'm so happy to see the SPGs kena screwed in more ways than once but thats another story for another thread. :D

BlueDragon193
15-03-2011, 10:46 AM

Ooooohhhh ye!

You should be singing Ole..Ole..Ole instead of Oooooohhh ye.:D

justica
15-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Guys hear before tis hotel call soi vc hotel need some info on tis hotel thank

ahtecklim
16-03-2011, 11:39 AM

VC Hotel is in the arab area. Most of their clients/market are from the indian/arab countries

Dont stay there unless you like to smell the arab guy before you that cum in your bed. :D

justica
16-03-2011, 12:45 PM
ic wat the rate and the address cause i now on ship and very hard to access to internet

BlueDragon193
16-03-2011, 03:22 PM
ic wat the rate and the address cause i now on ship and very hard to access to internet

Here the hotel website location & rates.

http://www.vchotelresort.com/location.html

http://www.vchotelresort.com/guestrooms.html

oohay_173
16-03-2011, 03:22 PM
hi, any bro out there now at pattaya?
i now at pattaya looking for kaki.
i stay at Siam Bay View hotel.
u can reach me at +65 93627378

justica
16-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Here the hotel website location & rates.

http://www.vchotelresort.com/location.html

http://www.vchotelresort.com/guestrooms.html

Thank bro tat helpful will up u when my power is back

NobleEagle
16-03-2011, 08:53 PM
VC Hotel is in the arab area. Most of their clients/market are from the indian/arab countries

Dont stay there unless you like to smell the arab guy before you that cum in your bed. :D

yup Bro tecklim is right man, i too previously thought of staying in vc but tks to his advice i didnt, and really no regrets when you actually went there and see for yourself, its really like staying in little india:eek:

best if you could just go there and hunt around instead of booking thru internet:cool:

knowntender
16-03-2011, 11:40 PM

VC hotel is in South Pattaya. I passed by this hotel in my trip 10 years ago and it had already appeared very old. Honestly Bro, I recommend to choose other place.

Couple of months ago I stayed one night in Sabai Lodge in North Pattaya ( thanks Tim for the booking in short notice ), it is at least very decent 3 star hotel.

leaseoflife
17-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Just back from patts with JC
Waiting to go again hehe next weekend
Wah.... never mind. 1 more week to go :D Too bad JC may not be around next week when we go to Patts.

Wah, envious of you 2. Bro ML's spoiling his junior, whilst LoL's giving his a double treat hehehehehe
Hey... life is short :D Need to pick up as much as possible from the Grand Master.

You should be singing Ole..Ole..Ole instead of Oooooohhh ye.:D
Bro... agreed. But then... I bet my last dollar my singing will change again, once I get a puying on my bed :D

BlueDragon193
17-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Bro... agreed. But then... I bet my last dollar my singing will change again, once I get a puying on my bed :D

Yeah, your gal will sing to your bro..."Stand Up For Singapore" and you will sing to her "You Light Up My Bro Life"...:D;):)

sexoroz
18-03-2011, 04:45 AM
Im going to pattaya on 21 march alone, this coming monday. Anyone there can PM me. Cheers.

Jackboy
26-03-2011, 12:04 AM
So did anyone pm you??

etct88
26-03-2011, 12:36 AM
So did anyone pm you??

..............let me guess:confused:............... erh NO.:p

BlueDragon193
26-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Will check out in my next coming visit...Aroy...Aroy.:D

Reun Thai Restaurant – Fine Dining for Foreigners and Thais.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/03/23/reun-thai-restaurant-%E2%80%93-fine-dining-for-foreigners-and-thais/

http://www.thepattayacity.com/Ruenthai/location.html

NobleEagle
26-03-2011, 11:46 AM

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/03/23/reun-thai-restaurant-%E2%80%93-fine-dining-for-foreigners-and-thais/

wow looks really nice and the location convenient to go too, tks for the info!:D:)

ahtecklim
26-03-2011, 06:34 PM

wow looks really nice and the location convenient to go too, tks for the info!:D:)

Just walking distance to the Avenue and my hotel! :D

I've issued challenges to both of you as well as Indianmagicoil just for a bit of fun.

BlueDragon193
26-03-2011, 10:10 PM

I've issued challenges to both of you as well as Indianmagicoil just for a bit of fun.

We are going 1 day earlier than you guys. What is the hotel name and rate.?

icybabiex99
29-03-2011, 03:36 AM
just few minutes walk to soi bars from my hotel
i guarantee you
after u went to pattaya
singapore is like nothing ...
not a piece of meat

NobleEagle
29-03-2011, 07:55 AM

haha too bad im going there ahead of you, otherwise i will onz your challenge!:(:p

but can plan for next year:D

ahtecklim
29-03-2011, 09:40 AM
just few minutes walk to soi bars from my hotel
i guarantee you
after u went to pattaya
singapore is like nothing ...
not a piece of meat

Alai nah????? Your guarantee is backed up by who? When will the warranty expire? If singapore is something then how are you going to compensate?

haha too bad im going there ahead of you, otherwise i will onz your challenge!:(

but can plan for next year:D

Nope sorry , no challenge as the hotel is fully booked. But I will buy IMC and BD193 a round as default payment! :p Anyway if you want to know the hotel , like playing poker , you have to pay to see the last card. 55555555

OK , make plans for 2012. I have already booked for Loy Krathong 2011 :D

indianmagicoil
29-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Nope sorry , no challenge as the hotel is fully booked. But I will buy IMC and BD193 a round as default payment! :p Anyway if you want to know the hotel , like playing poker , you have to pay to see the last card. 55555555

OK , make plans for 2012. I have already booked for Loy Krathong 2011 :D
Was so looking fwd to it :(
Oh well gotta go book hotel now or else sleep on the beach next month!

mikemike
29-03-2011, 11:36 AM

Moon tanning on the beach also not bad lah plus can see many mini-dinos walking around :p

Yokosi
29-03-2011, 11:50 AM

Moon tanning on the beach also not bad lah plus can see many mini-dinos walking around

I doubt that indianmagicoil would do moon tanning on the beach nor see the dinos on Beach Road.

Most likely, he will be sun tanning next to a young ang mo Russian in bikini. And he will have to keep his strategic rod between the legs from standing up :o:p

BlueDragon193
29-03-2011, 11:17 PM

Will do my own hotel booking with Tim and PM you once my trip is confirm.

ahtecklim
30-03-2011, 10:16 AM
18th April Baccara 8pm............ be there! :D

Jackboy
30-03-2011, 09:39 PM
I be there on 21st April. Will be staying at Pattaya Bay resort.

ahtecklim
01-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Good news guys , the mayor of Pattaya , Mr Itthiphol has decided to extend the Songkran celebrations from the 8th to 24th April so that all visitors who arrive too early or too late to enjoy and join in the celebrations.

The main day will still be the same on the 19th but other days will also be water filled fun times! ;)

indianmagicoil
01-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Good news guys , the mayor of Pattaya , Mr Itthiphol has decided to extend the Songkran celebrations from the 8th to 24th April so that all visitors who arrive too early or too late to enjoy and join in the celebrations.
Eh? Mayor of Pattaya not u meh?

ahtecklim
01-04-2011, 05:56 PM
I tried but tourists cant stand for elections! :D

His facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip#!/PattayaFuture

Jackboy
01-04-2011, 08:47 PM
8th to 24th. OMG...I cant wait to see the thai girls getting their pussies wet.

ahtecklim
01-04-2011, 11:34 PM

The main day will still be the same on the 19th but other days will also be water filled fun times! ;)

Just kidding ......... happy april fools day :D

indianmagicoil
02-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Just kidding ......... happy april fools day :D
KNS make me happy only! :mad:
Managed to get a room. Nice place, nice price.
Hope to see yah soon!

BlueDragon193
02-04-2011, 10:50 PM
KNS make me happy only! :mad:
Managed to get a room. Nice place, nice price.
Hope to see yah soon!

Which dates you have booked.?

Do you want to take the same mini van at the Victory Monument with me.

indianmagicoil
03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Most prob go province celebrate the first few days of Songkran then later make that trip to Patts. Unless plans change dun think can take tat Vic Mon mini-van with yah.

So how u book your hotel yet? Try the one tat I recommend u? Its right opposite the beach and easy to catch the songteaws on Beach or 2nd Road.

BlueDragon193
03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Most prob go province celebrate the first few days of Songkran then later make that trip to Patts. Unless plans change dun think can take tat Vic Mon mini-van with yah.

So how u book your hotel yet? Try the one tat I recommend u? Its right opposite the beach and easy to catch the songteaws on Beach or 2nd Road.

Thanks, have a few hotels in mind and will consider your recommendation too.
I prefer a less noisy hotel with free internet/wifi and doesn't mind to pay a bit more for a short stayed.

Jackboy
03-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Whats the name of this hotel?

ahtecklim
05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
18th April Baccara 8pm............ be there! :D

Change of plans .... peppermint group is closed for staff party on the 18th nite.

18th April Secrets 8pm............ be there! Anyone wanting to join a singaporean group to bar hop , please show up. We will most probably be the biggest and most handsome asians in the bar! We will be gone by 830pm local time; and no rubber time please. :D

indianmagicoil
05-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Change of plans .... peppermint group is closed for staff party on the 18th nite.

18th April Secrets 8pm............ be there! Anyone wanting to join a singaporean group to bar hop , please show up. We will most probably be the biggest and most handsome asians in the bar! We will be gone by 830pm local time; and no rubber time please. :D
Wah open invitation? Wait all the Pointless people turn up... Lu jin boh eng!:D

ahtecklim
05-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Wah open invitation? Wait all the Pointless people turn up... Lu jin boh eng!:D

Never mind la , new year mah .... 1st round on me :D

nsaensuk
10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Will be at Patt 20/4, this time will be there alone any bro there

ahtecklim
16-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Last call , I would not be logging on after tomorrow so if you want a free drink ; just show me your Sg (blue or MY also can la!) IC at Secrets to claim it!

sohbuckkong
18-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi, I will be going to Pattaya next month May, the exact date is still not known but tentatively set on the 15th May. This is my first trip to Thailand. However my thai gf stationed in sriracha, will bring me around for sightseeing etc. If anyone interested to join me, please pm me. For those whos following me, of course I will ask my thai gf to introduce her lady friends to you.

I just check the airfares, its around $300 2-way.

BlueDragon193
18-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Hi, I will be going to Pattaya next month May, the exact date is still not known but tentatively set on the 15th May. This is my first trip to Thailand. However my thai gf stationed in sriracha, will bring me around for sightseeing etc. If anyone interested to join me, please pm me. For those whos following me, of course I will ask my thai gf to introduce her lady friends to you.

I just check the airfares, its around $300 2-way.

You can get a better promotion rates from CX @ $286.00

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_SG/offerspromotions/offerslanding?refID=58862d5c2c995210VgnVCM1000000a d21c39____&cm_sp=SG-_-SALES-_-YCLPROM-SINBKK-12APR11&WAcampid=SIN_OFFERS_BKT&WAemail=SALES

ahtecklim
19-04-2011, 11:18 AM
No one turned up to claim their drinks yesterday but cant blame as it just the chaos of songkran. Things were pretty wild yesterday , water fights all over town even at 3am! :p

Girls still plenty , most in playful mood due to the festival. So while it was a lot of fun to be had , true cheongsters may not like hunting all wet in an aircon agogo.

Its now 11am and its raining cats and dogs but I hope it'll stop soon so songkran can continue. :o

indianmagicoil
19-04-2011, 12:15 PM
No one turned up to claim their drinks yesterday but cant blame as it just the chaos of songkran. Things were pretty wild yesterday , water fights all over town even at 3am! :p

Girls still plenty , most in playful mood due to the festival. So while it was a lot of fun to be had , true cheongsters may not like hunting all wet in an aircon agogo.

Its now 11am and its raining cats and dogs but I hope it'll stop soon so songkran can continue. :o
Wanted to claim tat drink but like u said madness of Songkran + all wet from whole day of water fun went back to have an early night. Rain has stopped going to start Songkran water crawl from start of Beach Road to Walking Street. Many stages set up by companies - Da Endorphine's, Buddah Bless, Joey Boy are the more well know celebrities that will entertain revellers today. It's going to b the last water fight for tiz year and suppose to last all thru the wee hours of the morning. HAPPY SONGKRAN!!!

nsaensuk
19-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Will be there tomorrow

sohbuckkong
19-04-2011, 09:28 PM
You can get a better promotion rates from CX @ $286.00

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_SG/offerspromotions/offerslanding?refID=58862d5c2c995210VgnVCM1000000a d21c39____&cm_sp=SG-_-SALES-_-YCLPROM-SINBKK-12APR11&WAcampid=SIN_OFFERS_BKT&WAemail=SALES

thanks for the info, its a very good price

indianmagicoil
20-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Tonight's the last night for Songkran party. Can't believe spent nearly 9 wet hours partying on the streets! Music is still thumping away as I'm typing this from my hotel room.

Didn't manage to catch any of the big Thai singers but what the heck had the most fun and thats what counts. Bacardi Breezer stage wins with the best looking and sexiest coyotes. Spy Wine Cooler comes close second. As I made my way down Beach Road shared a few cans of beer with katoeys and bottle of whisky with a farang when my alcohol was ran out.

Alcohol and food was cheap (even free if u smile nicely). Music was free and eye candy aplenty. Zouk Out? Nah... queue up for 2 hours and not get a ticket? Pay so much and can't dance properly? Overpriced food & drinks? This is one better beach/street party! Making plans for next year already! Sanook and chok dee everyone!

ahtecklim
20-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Tonight's the last night for Songkran party. Can't believe spent nearly 9 wet hours partying on the streets! Music is still thumping away as I'm typing this from my hotel room.

Didn't manage to catch any of the big Thai singers but what the heck had the most fun and thats what counts. Bacardi Breezer stage wins with the best looking and sexiest coyotes. Spy Wine Cooler comes close second. As I made my way down Beach Road shared a few cans of beer with katoeys and bottle of whisky with a farang when my alcohol was ran out.

Alcohol and food was cheap (even free if u smile nicely). Music was free and eye candy aplenty. Zouk Out? Nah... queue up for 2 hours and not get a ticket? Pay so much and can't dance properly? Overpriced food & drinks? This is one better beach/street party! Making plans for next year already! Sanook and chok dee everyone!

Zouk out is children's party compared to Songkran!

I was at the other end , nearer walking street. I thought the Leo and Lao beer was the best stands but I didnt see the wine coolers stand. I assume thet were closer to the Hard Rock.

But I have to warn others that 18th and 19th April is not the best time to hunt for bar girls as everyone is involved in having fun. Agogos started their dancing later and some were even closed at least one of the 2 days.

Still many girls on the street for you to start a conversation with.

indianmagicoil
20-04-2011, 08:26 PM
555+ Zouk Out children's party? 555+ funny description u have. I saw the Singha stage as I was walking from Central towards Walking Street. Songkran finish earlier on that end of Beach Road? Central was still rocking until 3am?

Walking Street was quite with most go-gos closed yesterday. Same at Soi 6 - Bros heading to Patts next year plz note most bars/go-gos will be closed on 19th.

Big stages were Bacardi (next to Charming Inn), Spy, Mama instant noodles (between Soi 4 and 6), 100 Pipers (in front of Hard Rock) and Central itself. Lots of foam, water, friendly faces and hot wet SYTs.

One way to get up close with SYT during Songkran is to smear their faces with that powder paste thingy. 555+ cheap thrills! :D

nsaensuk
20-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Just arrive at patt staying at soi 10 sea me spring, not bad everything here seem new. Will be heading down to iron later on. Any bros care to join drink on me

sohbuckkong
20-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi, can somebody introduce some cheap hotel to stay in Pattaya, budget around sg$40 per day. Thanks

tigershark75
22-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Seems like there's really great fun in Pattaya during Songkran and I had missed it. Will do an early planning now for next year, however, I heard horror story regarding traffic from BKK to Pattaya during this period. Can any senior here advise what is the best date to reach and return to avoid traffic congestion?

Regards,

nsaensuk
22-04-2011, 02:58 PM
try devil dens yesterday, same with Eden in Bangkok, now can book online first befor e going down www.devilsdenpattaya.com dam 3600 for 2 girl :rolleyes:,

thaidisco_lover
26-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Anyone in patts now?

ffggpl
30-04-2011, 05:13 PM
hi is there any kind souls out there to intro any apartment stay at pattaya with around 4 rms? from to budget to mid level range.thanks

Jackboy
03-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Try Agoda.

NZL97
06-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Already reply your pm.
You can still take the van service at BTS Victory Monument, a side lane just below the station. The protest is only at the front of the government house. The last van service at 8.00pm and cost 97 bahts.

What is the dates you will be in Patt.

Sanuk & Chokdee

bro, this minivan svc to pattaya is available everyday?? and is it faster than taking the buses and i believe is first come first serve basis???

thank you so much for your kind advice.........cheers!!

BlueDragon193
06-05-2011, 02:42 PM
bro, this minivan svc to pattaya is available everyday?? and is it faster than taking the buses and i believe is first come first serve basis???

Yes...yes and they depart by their timetable.

FORMAC
06-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Was in Pattaya last month.
Was there with a thai friend and he brought me to this SILK RESORT.

I am not sure if brothers in here heard of this place.
But its really ..........fantastic.

The place was built like a hotel with rooms offerign at hotel standard.
The moment you step in, there are girls in bikini dancing aside the pool.

And the standard for girls there are really pretty.

Just sharing what i have..since i just got back not too long.

ahtecklim
06-05-2011, 07:04 PM

Are you talking about Climax , the one on Sai3 not Walking Street? http://www.climax-pattaya.com/index.php

ahtecklim
06-05-2011, 07:10 PM

Bell's Travel take you from hotel to hotel for 300b. Search the older post for their website.

NZL97
06-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Bell's Travel take you from hotel to hotel for 300b. Search the older post for their website.

thks bro ahtecklim 4 yr advise......as most probably will be alone to pattaya, would be great if bros from this forum can allow me to join your group for cheonging on may 29.........cheers..............:)

moonlight
06-05-2011, 11:09 PM

hi bro

very nice place what the damage when you where there

cheers

leaseoflife
07-05-2011, 12:14 AM
hi bro

cheers

Bro... Are u thinking what I am thinking?? :D 3 more wks to Patts.. :D

moonlight
07-05-2011, 12:32 AM

Yes yes same same 555

BlueDragon193
07-05-2011, 12:45 AM

Yes yes same same 555

Oh yeah, me too.:D

etct88
07-05-2011, 04:19 AM
hi bro

cheers

Bro... Are u thinking what I am thinking?? 3 more wks to Patts..

Yes yes same same 555

Oh yeah, me too.

while you al are thinking and waiting, I am here in Bang Na..... cipek, the trip to Patts looks like off... puying drunk at RCA, puke all the way back:(. Lucky she puked outside the car. :p and on my shirt:o

BlueDragon193
07-05-2011, 12:22 PM
And Miss Tiffany's Universe 2011 Goes to Sammy (eh..not SammyBoy lah).:D

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/miss-tiffany-s-universe-2011-results-3252

BlueDragon193
07-05-2011, 12:24 PM
while you al are thinking and waiting, I am here in Bang Na..... cipek, the trip to Patts looks like off... puying drunk at RCA, puke all the way back:(. Lucky she puked outside the car. :p and on my shirt:o

What are you doing in Bang Na...catching spider.:D

BlueDragon193
07-05-2011, 12:43 PM
"Nong Sammy”From Ramkumheang University Crowned Miss Tiffany‘S Universe 2011, Pattaya.

Is "She" pretty than Nong Ploy...????

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/05/07/nong-sammy%E2%80%9Dfrom-ramkumheang-university-crowned-miss-tiffany%E2%80%98s-universe-2011-pattaya/

Soopafly
07-05-2011, 01:01 PM
"Nong Sammy”From Ramkumheang University Crowned Miss Tiffany‘S Universe 2011, Pattaya.

Is "She" pretty than Nong Ploy...????

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/05/07/nong-sammy%E2%80%9Dfrom-ramkumheang-university-crowned-miss-tiffany%E2%80%98s-universe-2011-pattaya/

Nong Poy all the way! I think Bro Naemlo is with me on this one :)

etct88
07-05-2011, 10:18 PM
What are you doing in Bang Na...catching spider.:D

you are right, what the fcuk am I in Bang na for? almost non existence place to cheong...

well, for 18 holes, I am here..... golf is good.... am I getting old or what???:confused::confused:

indianmagicoil
08-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Wah! Lao Da bpai RCA lor? Sanook mai krap? Do they still have that stupid foreigner surcharge?

etct88
08-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Wah! Lao Da bpai RCA lor? Sanook mai krap? Do they still have that stupid foreigner surcharge?

I don't think it is a stupid foreigner surcharge:cool:... it is more to deter the chow ang moh:mad:...... after all open one bottle, no more surcharge for 5-6 persons:D. Chow ang moh would have a warm beer in hand:mad:......

indianmagicoil
09-05-2011, 03:23 AM
I don't think it is a stupid foreigner surcharge:cool:... it is more to deter the chow ang moh:mad:...... after all open one bottle, no more surcharge for 5-6 persons:D. Chow ang moh would have a warm beer in hand:mad:......That's what I feel too but when they first implement I was caught off guard and only me and my girl 2 persons so dilemma open bottle or pay surcharge. In the end buy one JW Black.

Yokosi
09-05-2011, 09:49 AM
I am here in Bang Na........ puying drunk at RCA, puke all the way back ( Lucky she puked outside the car and on my shirt

Which puying ?. Your SOT that i seen before ?.

How was the sex after she took off your smelly puke filled shirt and clean your hairy chest ?.:p