PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

tigershark75
16-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Continue of Day 2 Journey 14/8/2010

... Went into Iron Club @ 2230hrs. OMG... There's a Super Grade SYT that caught my attention immediately... The way she dance... Just couldn't take my eyes off her. Too bad I already book a lady earlier on. An

Ang Mo bf her after she dance for another 5min and when she went to the toilet to change, I rush behind her and asked for her tag no. Stayed in Iron Club till 0000hrs before asking L if she wants to grab some food before going back to hotel. SHe said she fine...

Back in the hotel.

Face: 7/10 (GND looks)
GFE: 7/10 (Basically we tcss for the night)
Service: 5/10 (Nothing to shout about)

Around 0200hrs, she say she is hungry. Thus I offer to bring her out for supper but she decline, telling me another reason she can't fall aslewp in my room because the air circulation is not good and will fall sick if stay till morning as agreed. OK, since my heart is already out with the SYT in Iron Club, I go for my 2nd shot and release her.

Walked back to Iron Club @ 0245hrs. All the girls that are dancing are no my cup of tea but do saw lots of Ang Mo enjoying themselves with 1 licking pussy beside me. A quarrel also broke out later when another Ang Mo pull a girl on the stage toward him, lick her pussy but refuse to buy her LD or tip. The girl strip her and throw his T Shirt into the bath tub (I was sitting at the back).

Moved away when suddenly 2 ladies (1 in blue bikini, another in Orange) when on stage to dance. The one in orange caught my eyes, purposely goes sit infornt of her, manage to get her attention.. She smile, pull her bikini a side to expose her breast. Though she only a A cupper, her nipples are perky and pink and her body is real hot with long slender leg. She bend down and we did some small talk.

Name: Susan
Country of Origin: Laos

SHe told me she will be going home after this dance. I smile and say ok, she told me the same thing, I again replied 'ok'... She came down from the stage, went to the toilet and I waited... 30min past, all girl dissappear before I realize something is not right. Check with the waitress before they told me she already left!!! Serious communication breakdown, lucky I still have an other 5 more night in Pattaya.

Continue...

tigershark75
16-08-2010, 03:31 PM
15/8 (Sunday)

Woke up @ 1200hrs, told Joy the receptionist about my concerns of the air conditional in my room. She suggest I move to level 4, a bigger room with window but without wifi. OK, since I brought the moblie plan from True @ 40baht when I purchase my sim card in the Air Port.

Went Central Festive for lunch, had Sizzler before going to the Arcade to burn some time. Left @ 1500hrs, took a 'Song Teow' to Sawadee Room Body Massage. There a total of 3 Massages Palour in the same location but well... I should said Bangkok standard is definately better. Nothing caught my eyes, thus walked toward the Beach and took a slow stroll back to Walking St (1.5km according to my GPS). Brought some deep fried pork and a 3D drawing of Tiger along the way in the stretch of move shift stall which resemble our pasar malam.

Set out for 2nd mission @ 2030hrs. Took me only 3min to reach Iron from Hotel. Was the 2nd customer there, saw no. 79, she still remember me. She is half naked with breast expose, thought it only A cup, it is still very porportional on her pettie frame. Brought her her first LD even before she go up stage. Ask if I want to BF her, I replied 'of course'. Told me her ST is 2000 while LT is 4000. As the dance was about to start, she went backstage to do make up for her hair before going up stage. Well, she really sexy and after her first round, she came down after wearing her panty (FYI most Pattaya Agogo Girls shave which I am a sucker for white tiger:D), sit on my lap shaking me. I took a opportunity to lick and suck her cute nipples. She request me for LD again, I agree. Brought 2 Tequila shots as well. Soon it is time for her to go up stage again when this group of Ang Mo came into the bar and sat beside me. SYT dance infornt of me, took of her panty and show me her bald pussy, took the chance to rub her labia... The Ang Mo beside me signal the waitress and pointed at her. She looked @ me, I nodded my head and the deal is on. Requested her to keep on dancing as I truly enjoy her moves. Her round end around in another 10min and while she went backstage to change, I clear the bill.

LD + 2 Bacardi Brezzer - 1100baht
Bar Fine - 1000baht (Senoir here could you advise me whether I am being overcharge? The lady told me because I BF before 2200hrs, it is more expensive that why 1000baht).
LT - 4000baht (Senior here pls don't srcew me for spoiling market, I don't bargain because I believe she have the market and if I hesitate, someone might snap her up before me).

I am not a good drink and hence after feel abit tipsy. SYT agree when I request to take a break back in my hotel before going to Angel Witch for show later. Back in my room, straight away go for round 1.

Name: Yo (No. 79)
Origin: Issan (She speak good English with America accent, ask her if she had an American sponsor she said no).
Face: 9/10
figure: 9/10 (though she is a A cupper)
GFE: 10/10 (Serious, all my ex could hold a candle to her)
bj: 6/10
fj: 8/10

Didn't went Angel Witch anyway, cuddle in bed with her (that why I said her GFE can kill me). Told me about her life story etc, I also told her I know standard rate for long time is 2500-3000baht, reason for not bargaining is because I believe I think she is worth the amount she quoted. Seriously, if she is born and raise in Singapore, don't think she need to dance naked in bar. Lotsa guy, being rich or poor, will chase after her skirt. With her type of quality, if she is a normal girl, I'm willing to invest $5000 to get her into bed through courtship. Feel better this way cause I imagine I am already getting a discount). Around 0200hrs, both us are hungry and we went out to Walking St for supper in the drizzle.

Came back to Hotel again @ 0300hrs, she watch TV while I replied some work related email. She check me again after I finish and upon realizing I am again hard, round 2 start almost immeditely.

Nothing much to elborate on this as it can be refer to above (all I can said is, I had loss count of gogo girls I screwed before but she give me the best GFE. FJ might not be as good, but the 'feel' is definately there). Cuddle in bed and I doze off. Around 0400hrs, she asked me if I can release her at 0500hrs (she mention ths earlier), I agreed.

Sent her off to a motor bike and end my 2nd day mission.

Uptodate at current point of time (16/8 @ 1435hrs BKK time). Thought of looking for Yo tonight again... May I check with Senior here regarding BF? Today is Monday, maybe I can press the rate down, pls advise...

Regards,

Yokosi
16-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Continue of Day 2 Journey 14/8/2010

... Went into Iron Club @ 2230hrs.

....when suddenly 2 ladies (1 in blue bikini, another in Orange) when on stage to dance. The one in orange caught my eyes, purposely goes sit infornt of her, manage to get her attention.. She smile, pull her bikini a side to expose her breast.

SHe told me she will be going home after this dance. I smile and say ok, she told me the same thing, I again replied 'ok'... She came down from the stage, went to the toilet and I waited... 30min past, all girl dissappear before I realize something is not right. Check with the waitress before they told me she already left!!!

In Iron Club........at the back stage...have girls in black outfits ( probably discarded to show nudity ) and MODELS that wear other outfits that are NOT BLACK. Only that they wear different below bottom coloured bikinis.

The MODELS leave the club at around 3.30 to 4.00 am.

tigershark75
16-08-2010, 08:28 PM
In Iron Club........at the back stage...have girls in black outfits ( probably discarded to show nudity ) and MODELS that wear other outfits that are NOT BLACK. Only that they wear different below bottom coloured bikinis.

The MODELS leave the club at around 3.30 to 4.00 am.

Bro,

May I check with you the rate for model? And also, what the standard for BF in Iron Club? The mummy told me difference timing difference price. When I was in Iron Club on Saturday, all girls cleared off the stage at 0400hrs.

Also, I read about a bro paying 2500baht for LT and 600baht for BF in Super Girl (dated in the first half of yr 2010). However, the waiter show me a menu quoting 3000 for LT and 600 for BF. Do they have a price adjustment recently?

Thanks & Regards,

tigershark75
16-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the point grant by bro Fraser007 and Bro Yokosi.

Just received a bad news (or maybe good news). The Super SYT I had last night just called me and say she cannot meet me tonight...:( reason: mother hospitalize.. Beginning of kongtao story? Let see..

Seems like I need to go explore again and maybe this is good news for bro awaiting for my Live FR:D

Moving out in 1hr30min.

Regards,

tigershark75
16-08-2010, 08:55 PM
1. Fashion Club (hxxp://www.fashionclub-pattaya.com/home.html), Is this the place? If it is, you can catch a song-tiao to get there.

2. For gogo girls, BF=600 to 700Baht, ST=1500Baht, LT=2500Baht. You should ask the girl how long she will stay before take out. I had one stayed until noon, but the other left at 5 a.m., as she had already told me at the club. The bottom line is to negotiate first!

I think it's good to know the going rates for services. Of course you could pay more, but then you would probably make the next bro to pay more, too.

Have fun and be safe out there :O)

Bro,

Thanks for your advise, problem is, I cannot speak Thai at all and though most if not all say they are willing to stay till morning, it usually around 0200hrs when they start their pattern for early release. Money already paid at bar... I think there nothing I can do..

Any suggestion, senior?

Regards,

tigershark75
16-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Thats how we all learn. 4 hours? Did the bus stop along the way? U have to remember Thais will smile and "yes-yes" even if they dun understand a word of what u r saying. Bus we r talking about is a blue & white coloured one. Tickets costs Bht113 and stops at Pattaya bus station. Oh well...

1) If I'm not wrong Fashion Club next to Soi 6. Coming from Soi 6 on 2nd Road u pass a 7-11 on your left at the corner. Turn into this sub-soi and u can't miss it. Google it to double confirm.
2) Did u ask them? Don't assume. Ask and bargain is better. One, you spoil market if you take price thats above the norm and Two, you know what time they are going back. I'm not asking u to bargain like in a fish market but with a smile. Your mood will definitely be worst if she has to leave at 2am!

Hi bro,

Yup, I took a white and blue bus, paid 120baht but still had the wrong one instead.. Will try again next time round..

Regards,

To the joker who zap me,

As written, this is live update and thus the FR is break into section instead of 1 full FR..

yinyang
16-08-2010, 10:12 PM
loss count of gogo girls I screwed before but she give me the best GFE. FJ might not be as good, but the 'feel' is definately there).
Good solo run in patts. Don't get too hung up on price differentials, if you had fun.. that's value itself. As for choot pattern for premature release, you are not alone. :p

havana
16-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Bro,

Thanks for your advise, problem is, I cannot speak Thai at all and though most if not all say they are willing to stay till morning, it usually around 0200hrs when they start their pattern for early release. Money already paid at bar... I think there nothing I can do..

Any suggestion, senior?

Regards,

Dont pay upfront. Just pay the barfine.... if she insist, negotiate to pay half first.:)

indianmagicoil
16-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Any suggestion, senior?
1) Patts can speak Thai or not, not important.
2) Even if they agreed to stay until next morning if "no feel" then she will choot pattern. So try not to LT too early and LT those u think has some chemistry with u. Sorry no manual or hand book on this - go by gut feel & luck.
3) Pay the next day (or the other 1/2). If joint dun want then smile, say "mai bpen rai" and go to the next joint/girl that is willing.

Yup, I took a white and blue bus, paid 120baht but still had the wrong one instead.. Will try again next time round..

To the joker who zap me, As written, this is live update and thus the FR is break into section instead of 1 full FR..
Sorry been awhile since I took a bus from Ekkamai. Now take mini-van from Victory Monument (see Bro BD's post), faster, cheaper and sometimes door-to-door service!

555+ kanna zap by some senior b4 coz dun like me chak the noobs & silver spoons! Mayb his son or nephew? Oh well... mai bpen rai :D

guni_man
16-08-2010, 11:35 PM
bro tigershark, thanks for your Patts FR thus far.

Why did you pay 1100baht for 1 LD and 2 bacardi breezers? That's a ripoff!

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Bro,

May I check with you the rate for model? And also, what the standard for BF in Iron Club? The mummy told me difference timing difference price. When I was in Iron Club on Saturday, all girls cleared off the stage at 0400hrs.

Also, I read about a bro paying 2500baht for LT and 600baht for BF in Super Girl (dated in the first half of yr 2010). However, the waiter show me a menu quoting 3000 for LT and 600 for BF. Do they have a price adjustment recently?

Thanks & Regards,

Very EXPENSIVE for models in Iron Club. Not worth your money. But can play play in the club. The one that i grabbed ( the tits ) while she was dancing was shocked !. And different BF at different timing.At 0400, the club is about to close. That's why your model beat it.

At Super Baby or Girl, the BF is 600 and 700. And 3000 for LT and on a menu. Never heard of it !. Unless these buggers increased the prices !.

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 01:48 PM
bro tigershark, thanks for your Patts FR thus far.

Why did you pay 1100baht for 1 LD and 2 bacardi breezers? That's a ripoff!

Bro, not 1 LD but 4-5, sorry for the typo error.

Regards,

koukou
17-08-2010, 02:28 PM
hey bro tiger, gd fr. making me feel like gg pattaya.
went before soi cowboy agogo.
wanna ask bro here, only pattaya agogo have those showering shows?
i went soi cowboy only see suzy wong has lesbian shows.

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 02:50 PM
16/8 (Monday)

Went Subway for dinner before setting out to Super Baby who try my luck on the SYT who was booked by the Japanese Elderly before I can move in.

Caught her @ 2045hrs, ask her to come over and brought her a LD before popping out up the question. Well, all I can said is she is a very honest girl, told me bf = 600baht, ST=1500baht, LT=2500baht. I opt for LT, she approach the mamasan and the reply she got for me is that mamasan said it is still too early for LT, request me to make full payment then come back for her @ 2300hrs. Negoiate till pay BF600 and balance later but condition is I must be back by 2300hrs or she can leave with other customer, I agree.

Left @ 2130hrs, went Angel Witch, Airport Club before going into Iron Club again.. Caught a model dancing on the stage with facial features of blogger Nira Chan, little brother immediately wake up the moment she expose her breast, though it seems artificial... Check around to make sure my favourite syt no.79 isn't around before I move over to the bottom part of the stage to establish eyes contact with her... OK, contact established and smile to her, 2 Japanese guys beside me did the same thing... Let's see can outsmart each other later...

Dance ended, the 2 Japanese guys pay bill and left before she came off stage, competition ceased.. She came over, talk to me in Thai which later she told me I looks like one when I told her I am from Singapore. Communication switched back to English as she can understand abit.

Name: Ant
Face: 9/10 (Nira Chan Alike)
Body: 9/10 Extremely hot with height @ 170cm, C cupper (though it is enchance), long slender leg and flat tummy... Definately a body to die for. Will be a 10/10 if the boobs are real!
Origin: From Changmai, has been in the trade for 3yrs, touring from BKK Hollywood to some place I never heard of before.

She request for a LD which cost 250baht. Told her I will tips her 300bahts before I leave but she said she need to accumate a minimum count for LD. OK, I agree. TCSS with her when suddenly a waitress came over and ask if I interested to BF her, I said 'No' and she walked away. Ant said the waitress is crazy, because she is a model, she can't be BF and she is difference from a Agogo girl... Anyway, I told her I cannot BF her on the spot also as I didn't want to spoil the relationship with No.79 cause most Thai girl cannot stand 'butterfly'. She laughs and said it ok but I told her I am interested in her but have to do it quietly.:D Asked for her no. but she say lot of eyes are watching, come back tomorrow and I give you. I replied 'See how, if not tomrrow (Tuesday), I will defiantely be back on Wednesday'. Her respond, I should wait for you then. Her turn to dance again soon and it 2315hrs, wave her goodbye because she is on stage, she smile and off I go to Super Girl.

Reach Super Girl @ 2320hrs, my girl wasn't around, order a Tiger while waiting for her to return. As a matter of fact, most beer is order is a wastage cause I don't drink beer at all. It just to put there for show and cause I am not a strong drinker, 3 Barcadi Breezer is enough to make me high... Any suggestion for senior here to advise on how to cut back on drink wastage? I mean I rather use the money for beer to tips the girl rather than pouring it away...

My girl return @ 2330hrs, I paid the balance for LT 2500baht and off to the hotel we go.

Name: Pa
Origin: Issan
Face: 8/10 and 9.5/10 when her Japanese doll hair style is let down.
Body: 7/10 (A cupper, nothing to shout about but if you wanna refresh your memory of having sex with your secondary school gf, this is the type).:D
BJ: Nil
FJ: 7/10 (She is very tight, have problem penetrating her so I only go for 1 round instead of 2. Understand from her that she work in Super Girl for 5mth back in 2009, took a break back in Issan for 1yr before coming back to the trade 5 days ago).
GFE: 8/10 (She will hug you to sleep tightly. However, she did request to leave @ 0500hrs which I agreed cause a girl (she claimed that it her younger sister keep calling and it distrubing my sleep).

Sent her off to the motorbike taxi stand which is a throwing stone distance from my hotel. Though of tipping her because she is really a typical shy type of girl which make me thing of my secondary sch exs... However, only at the taxi stand I realize that I only have 1000 note with me, the left over are 3 x 20baht bill. LL, roll the 3 note and push it into her hand when she is on the bike...

Just found her HP protection cover on my bed earlier on, most probably will be returning it to her tonight. Initial plan for me is to go back to BKK on Wednesday (tomorrow), now I decide to stay till Friday. My flight is schedule on 20/8/2010 @ 2000hrs, can senior here advise me on the transport back to BKK International Airport?

Regards,

To Be Continue...

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 03:12 PM

Hi Bro,

In Soi Cowboy/ Pat Pong, I have never encounter any shower show. There is one on that feature shower show in #3 of Nana if I remember correctly but well, they are not all naked with nipple tape. Pattaya is still the place when you can see what you are paying for, including the pussy. And for sucker for 'white tiger', 90% of the girls I encounter here in Pattaya are cleanly shaven.

To All Joker who zap me again,

Please leave your nick, don't just put remark like 'carrot head, spoil market', 'how much have you spend, why don't spend it on your gf', 'Why pay so much, bargain with these cheap Thai Hooker' etc. Do mind your words, I am not answerable to you on my spending. If you are so interested to know how much I have blow for the past 4 days, I change SGD2000 = 46160baht. Currently I am left with 12000baht. I am not trying to show off but to give a rough guide to bro who want to explore Pattaya alone and at the same time, know what I am being overcharge of with guardian for senior here.

Simple as that, if I will to go after all the girls who I slept with for the pass few days, with their body and looks, if they are born or raise in Singapore, I believe their entire life will change. It will be another way round of guy pampering them with gift, not them asking if you wanna bar fine them. Even at their current situation, I do tell them (for those real young one age below 22), go for a educational cert and try to get job in Singapore. Life will guarantee be better with males surrounding them if they know how to package themselves well. I had seen one of such sucessful case, (A Thai Model FL who is very famous in this forum, sorry I am not going to disclose her identity to protect her. Yes, we still do keep in touch), who is happily being kept by a bro here.

When I finish my holiday in Pattaya, I will write a review/ Evaluation. Stay on if you are interested..

Regards,

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Good solo run in patts. Don't get too hung up on price differentials, if you had fun.. that's value itself. As for choot pattern for premature release, you are not alone. :p

Hi Bro Yinyang,

I sure your sentiment, usually I don't bargain. I will take if I think it reasonable and smile and reject if I find it over quote.

Regards,

yinyang
17-08-2010, 03:38 PM
..sucker for 'white tiger', 90% of the girls I encounter here in Pattaya are cleanly shaven.
if they are born or raise in Singapore, I believe their entire life will change. Even at their current situation, I do tell them (for those real young one age below 22), go for a educational cert and try to get job in Singapore.
Oh, "pak cham kai" types down your alley? :p

Err, can understand your empathy for tgs in the flesh trade. And there will be some who got out (kept or otherwise). But imho, even if you are sincere and open to them (fair treating them as another human being).. it's beyond us to be a shining white knight.
'carrot head, spoil market',..'Why pay so much, bargain with these cheap Thai Hooker' etc. ..I am not answerable to you on my spending. If you are so interested to know how much I have blow for the past 4 days, I change SGD2000 = 46160baht. Currently I am left with 12000baht. I am not trying to show off but to give a rough guide to bro who want to explore Pattaya alone and at the same time, know what I am being overcharge
Leave it be, it's YOUR business (and dough). Keep us tuned on your sexploits. :D

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Bro Yingyang,

Will do after I complete my round of duty tonight cause the FR is already up to date..

By the way, I forgot to put in the most important detail for the SYT I bonk last night. She is:

No.48 (from Super Girl)

Please refer to my earlier post for further detail.

Will try my luck with the model at Iron Club tonight if my favorite SYT Yo didn't turn up tonight.

Stay tune...

Batam Man
17-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Bro Yingyang,

Will do after I complete my round of duty tonight cause the FR is already up to date..

By the way, I forgot to put in the most important detail for the SYT I bonk last night. She is:

No.48 (from Super Girl)

Please refer to my earlier post for further detail.

Will try my luck with the model at Iron Club tonight if my favorite SYT Yo didn't turn up tonight.

Stay tune...

Very Good FR, makes me feel like want to go Pattaya jalan jalan... :p

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Latest update. My favourite SYT coming over @ 1900hrs, now thinking of a way to meet the model Ant which I tried to build rapport with last night. Can't do it openly because both of SYT n the model work in Iron. However, understand from Ant that she is only assign to Iron for 15 days... I will see if I can come out with a reason to disappear for an hour or two tonight.

Bro Yokosi,

May I check with you how much a model cost?

Regards,

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Bro Yokosi,

May I check with you how much a model cost?

Regards,

Bar fine : 2000 Thb
ST : 5000 Thb
LT : 8000 Thb

Ant said that she cannot be BF but waitress said can BF her. Up to you to believe Ant or the waitress.

IMO,If you want her while she is working, then, you have to pay the BF.

If she goes off work, then , you save the BF.

Be careful of your declining Thb. As based on your past FR, you are now down to 12000 Thb.

Enjoy your trip.

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 09:21 PM
can senior here advise me on the transport back to BKK International Airport?

Pattaya Hotel to Suvarnbhumi Intl Airport.

Try BellTravelService.com

Or you in 1 day advance can call them at the following numbers:
1. 084-427 4607
2. 038-370 055
3. 038-429 966

Bell van will pick u up at your hotel 1 hr before the bus leaves

Bus leaves at 6am, 9 am, 11 am, 1pm, 3 pm, 5 pm , 7 pm.

Fare is Thb200.

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Bar fine : 2000 Thb
ST : 5000 Thb
LT : 8000 Thb

Ant said that she cannot be BF but waitress said can BF her. Up to you to believe Ant or the waitress.

IMO,If you want her while she is working, then, you have to pay the BF.

If she goes off work, then , you save the BF.

Be careful of your declining Thb. As based on your past FR, you are now down to 12000 Thb.

Enjoy your trip.

Hey Bro Yokosi,

Thanks for your concerns and info, they are proven to be very useful. Nah, don't think I will BF Ant, as mention, my favourite No.79 already came over to my hotel. She just went out with her half sister and her sis Japanese elderly bf (difference father, same mother, facial features 70% alike) for dinner and hence I got time to reply some work related email and to updown my FR as well. It will be heaven nine if I can do both her sister and her together, just imagine 2 bald pussies of both sister's... :D

Like the Japanese, I am a sucker to pay her 5000baht (4000baht for her and 1000 for BF):o but well... I seldom have time for holiday so fuck it, most important is the enjoyment must be there. Had come out with excuse that I might need to go out later and told her not to mind if I speak to another girl etc etc.

Actually I left only 6530baht when I do a calculation in the afternoon. Had change a total of SGD2000 to 46160baht but I still do have another SGD1000 with me. Today the rate isn't that good, only SGD1 - 23.10 from UOB. Had already change SGD300 - 6390baht.

By the way, is there any CitiBank around in Pattaya?

Will update tomorrow with tonight adventure but I foresee it won't be too exciting due to the time restriction.

Thanks to all bro who generously given me their point, sincerely appreciate it!

Regards,

tigershark75
17-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Oh, "pak cham kai" types down your alley? :p

Err, can understand your empathy for tgs in the flesh trade. And there will be some who got out (kept or otherwise). But imho, even if you are sincere and open to them (fair treating them as another human being).. it's beyond us to be a shining white knight.

Leave it be, it's YOUR business (and dough). Keep us tuned on your sexploits. :D

Yup, simply couldn't resist 白斩鸡! Moreover it 白斩鸡 with GFE that all my exs couldn't match!!:D

Regards,

Fraser007
17-08-2010, 10:23 PM
hi bro tigershark,

Forget about the zaps, continue the spirit of sharing. The FRs are as close to live CNN "broadcast" as can get in SBF. :)

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Yup, simply couldn't resist 白斩鸡! Moreover it 白斩鸡 with GFE that all my exs couldn't match!!:D

Regards,

From your FR you are having a good times and whether it good or bad it's always a learning experienced.

With the kind of money you are paying, in fact you can a better ones in Bangkok.:D

Batam Man
17-08-2010, 10:54 PM
hi bro tigershark,

Forget about the zaps, continue the spirit of sharing. The FRs are as close to live CNN "broadcast" as can get in SBF. :)

Better still if FR comes with some pictures of the 白斩鸡 :p

indianmagicoil
18-08-2010, 05:05 AM
555+ most working girls are white chix for hygiene reasons - no crabs + easier to wash up after sex. Bro Shark... u already have read the posts on the "correct" BFs to pay etc... so entirely up to u. But since you are the kind "so long happy dun mind payin and not think too much" so itz pretty much up to u (leow teh kun).

Girls in Walking Street demand more. Waitresses demand even more coz they dun have a quota to hit every month. Also girls tat have hit their quota for that month they r less willing to be BFed so will quote a higher price. If u bite then good for them, if not then mai bpen rai duern nii dtang por leow.

It is known amongst the girls tat bars on Walking Street pay more. So sometimes the dancers dun want to b BF. Can't remember how much but on top of their drinks comm, BFs and STs/LTs... the pay structure goes something like... showing tits = +BHT2000 extra/mth, showing pussy = +BHT5000/mth, lesbian act = +BHT7000/mth etc...

Sounds like u r enjoyin yrself and learning from mistakes but bttr not butterfly 2 ladies from the same joint. Word spreads fast! Trust me I have personal experience!

Ah_Hia
18-08-2010, 07:56 AM
By the way, is there any Citibank around in Pattaya?

There is only 1 Citibank in Thailand and that is in Bangkok opposite Singapore Embassy.
If u meant to ask where u can withdraw money using ur citibank atm/debit/credit card without occurring withdrawals fees ?
Not too sure about the type of account u have but my Citibank current account with debit card can withdraw money from any ATM overseas without service fee.

But do take note that Thai ATM will charge 120 or 150 baht service fee for foreign ATM cards for every withdrawal.

Hope that helps.
Cheers !

Ah_Hia
18-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Word spreads fast! Trust me I have personal experience!

U forgot to use ur special blend of indian magic oil ha ?? :D

yinyang
18-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Thai ATM will charge 120 or 150 baht service fee for foreign ATM cards for every withdrawal.
Price to pay for convenience (or SOS!:p). Be wary of double whammy, both thai bank charge and own SG bank.

Many bank ATMs with Visa or "Cirrus" label shd get you access to your bank account (or credit card advance, with % levy).

Outside service charge, be wary of their lousy exchange rate (you draw THB and covert back to home currency). Banks have a life of their own, it's only business (theirs, to make us consumers pay):p

Ah_Hia
18-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Price to pay for convenience (or SOS!:p). Be wary of double whammy, both thai bank charge and own SG bank.

Not all banks charge the service fees.
Like i said earlier....My Citibank current account debit card has no service fee for withdrawals in overseas ATM.

In Cambodia, there are 2 banks which dun charge service fees at all.
Hope more banks follow this.

Not sure if Singapore UOB card holders get charged for using UOB Thai for ATM withdrawals.
Cheers !

BlueDragon193
18-08-2010, 10:56 AM

No, there is a Citibank branch at 399 Sukhumvit Road, Interchange 21 Building which near to BTS asok station.

leaseoflife
18-08-2010, 11:07 AM

I rem the last trip I went, Airport AGG did have some shower show. It's in the middle of the bar, but frankly, the shape of the bar is very long and narrow, so viewing is not ideal.

Hi Bro Yinyang,

I sure your sentiment, usually I don't bargain. I will take if I think it reasonable and smile and reject if I find it over quote.

Regards,

I won;t say I will spend 5k bht on LT, but I do agree wit you that I try not to bargain too much. To each its own lah. I usually based on mkt pc... so +/- a few hundrew bhts I dun bargain. At most, deduct from the tips that I originally want to give loh :D

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 11:42 AM
It will be heaven nine if I can do both her sister and her together, just imagine 2 bald pussies of both sister's... :D

most important is the enjoyment must be there. Had come out with excuse that I might need to go out later and told her not to mind if I speak to another girl etc etc.

Two gardens are better than one. Yes ?. But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.

Never tell thai girls that you wanna speak to another girl, etc, etc ( and for a bonk ). They :mad: do not like you if you give them the feeling that you wanna take a mistress or second wife !!!.

CitiBank in Pattaya. None there.

Use your Sinkapore ATM card to make withdraws in a Thai ATM that has MEPS,Cirrus, etc. Use the ENGLISH section as i doubt it that you can read Thai on the screen. There are some charges...Thb 150 per transaction. :)

That's better than using your CitiBank credit card to get cash advance from ATMs ( very expensive ! ).

You can also use your CitiBank credit card ( and bring along your passport ) to get cash advance inside any Thai bank. Some forms for you to sign, etc and can get the cash from a nice, good looking female Thai bank employee ( again, the transaction will very expensive. The good looking female employee will be more expensive if you wanna go fishing ! ;)).

BlueDragon193
18-08-2010, 11:43 AM

There is one bar in intermara in saphan khwai that do have a shower show and more erotic than naked shower.:D

yinyang
18-08-2010, 12:39 PM
But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.
Dilemma sometimes. When you sizing up 1 gal in bar (sitting down with you, testing water if warm or not), and if you have eyes for another.. tendency is other gal avoid intruding her turf. Not really butterfly what, just checking out the stock mah:p
Not all banks charge the service fees.....My Citibank current account debit card has no service fee for withdrawals in overseas ATM.
Not sure if Singapore UOB card holders get charged for using UOB Thai for ATM withdrawals.
Then you are fortunate 1. Mine's HSBC, and even if I managed to pop over to their Bkk branches using in-house ATM also kena kns. Imho, best to fill up ex SG before LOS -as you get better forex rates over ATMs (and plastic too!). But then, one has to secure stash in room safe.

For hotels, if prepaid through agent (to secure reservation) limits non-plastic. But if booked directly, one can always pay in cash (after securing 1 day's gainst no show).

Me always overspent, so overdraft:p:o

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Dilemma sometimes. When you sizing up 1 gal in bar (sitting down with you, testing water if warm or not), and if you have eyes for another.. tendency is other gal avoid intruding her turf. Not really butterfly what, just checking out the stock mah.

Dilemma for others but not for me.

Ayam chosen, eat and throw out.

Or.....

Ayam chosen, don't BF and just a LD......no like to eat this ayam..... I still throw it out. And begin again.

One ayam selected for supper...do not chose another when the old ayam is still pecking your white seeds.

indianmagicoil
18-08-2010, 01:46 PM
U still have to pay the BHT150 surcharge on top of what ever charge Singapore HQ imposes. Told by counter staff "same-same but different".

Two gardens are better than one. Yes ?. But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.Thai women famous for lopping of wandering partner's little bro when they r asleep.

U forgot to use ur special blend of indian magic oil ha ?? :D
I sell INDIAN magic oil not INVISIBLE magic oil.

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Better still if FR comes with some pictures of the 白斩鸡 :p

Bro,

Sorry to dissapoint you. It was till last night I chat with a Japanese Man before I come up with the idea to take photos of all ladies I bonk for memories sake...

Will update in my FR in 5min...

Regards,

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Hi All Bro,

Thanks for all advices given by Seniors here regarding withdrawing of money in Thailand.

FR continue...

17/09/2010 (Tuesday)

Went to mountain top for sight see, while waiting for sunset, chat with a Japanese with a DSLR on tripod (I was sitting on the beanch beside him). Make some enquires on setting for DSLR to take pictures of sunsetting as I brought mine along as well. Through the conversation, the Japanese show me pictures of ladies (Chio one fully dress or with towel while those naked Cannot Make It) and I came out with the idea to follow.:D

Received a call from No.79 from Iron Club saying that she can come over tonight @ LT4000baht and BF 1000baht. Since I am the one who come out with the suggestion days ago, I agreed and she said she will reach my hotel @ 1900hrs.

Waited in the hotel till 1930hrs and she arrived with her sister, (That when my fantasy kick in of bonk both of them together but her sister left after dropping her off).

Went to my room, TCSS for awhile (this is when I told her that I actually chat up a model in Iron Club, I know she will knew it sooner or later because her sister in law is also working in Iron, so I confess first). Her phone rang and she said it's time to go dinner with her sister (I was informed beforehand) and she asked for 1000baht BF. Paid her and she left (around 2000hrs), saying she will be back in an hour or 2. I told her to take her time (As I want to go to Iron Club to meet the model as promise, didn't tell her this though).

Went for dinner in a small alley off Walking St. The bill was double compare to what I ate with No.79 two day ago (I order the same food. 1 coconut milk chicken, 1 barbeque pork, 1 mineral water, 2 fried rice with egg and the bill comes out to 468baht. I ask the waiter why is there so much difference, don't know if he act blur or really don't understand. I just paid and go).

As it was already 2210hrs, hit Iron Club immediately. Model Ant was already in, she saw me, walk over and smile. Got her a lady drink (250baht) when she requested it. TCSS for awhile before it her turn to dance on the stage. During her dance, she walk down the stage, came over to where I was sit, took a slip on her drink before giving me a peek on my cheek. The Ang Mo stare hard on her boob (it was exposed), she stared back and quickly cover it back with her bikini. I give them a squeeze before she went back upstage and I can tell that she is shock from her eyes.

After she finish her dance, she came back to my seat. I apology to her, telling her her boob is too sexy and I can't resist touching them:D Ant told me that she need to entertain other customer who show interest in her, I replied it time for me to go also and left Iron with 420bahts lesser.

Went Back Hotel, No.79 not back yet, called her and she didn't pick up. Kind of pissed off already as it already 2345hrs. Nevermind, stay cool and went down to the counter to TCSS with the receptionist...

79 came back @ 0030hrs. Upon seeing her, my anger slimmer, went up to the room with her and have our first bonk. GFE from my 1st night with her cannot be retrieve as she tense to be lady tonight. After fire cease, try TCSS with her and she just give answer like 'Yes, No, I don't know' etc and is concentrating on TV. Asked her if she wants to watch TV, she say 'Yes'. I sort of pissed off, purposely asked her about Model Rate in Iron etc... Before long, I think I should not waste my night so I told her that I need to go for supper (Knowning she won't come along, I took the bet and invite her and she decline). Left her in the room and went back to Iron Club again.

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Model Ant was dancing on stage when I arrive, took the seat where I can see her in full view and she smile. Waitress took the opportunity to ask for a LD for her, I agree. She finish her dance, came down to me again. This time, all3 of her friend came along. 1 big boobty (real stuff D cupper, don't play play. Ant is C, but silicone filled) who is extremely friendly toward me request for LD, I agree too. During conversation, I asked Ant if she is interested to have dinner with me tomorrow and she said 'ok, but I will like to have seafood along Walking St'. I oblige and appointment was being set at 2000hrs, (to be confirm through phone tomorrow 18/08/2010).

A Chap took fancy of Ant, purposely walk pass us a few time to catch her attention which she ignore. Later a waitress came over on behalf saying that the chap is keen to BF Ant, she rejected. I ask her why, she replied she is model and don't do ST/LT. Maybe bro here can help me verify...

30min passes and it her time to dance again. 2 Korean came. All the so call model flocked to them and Ant was being pull along. She apologzie, told me to wait for awhile and went over to they Korean. Ant come back to me shortly, told me she usually knock off @ 0330hrs (10min to her being off duty). Told her I will wait for her, she took my phone, give me her no. and ask me to call her before she went back to the Korea. I waited till 0340hrs, she still there and I can't afford to wait anymore cause 79 is going off @ 0500hrs, I paid my bill 680baht and left Iron Club. Walk passed Ant without looking at her cause I know she is looking at me to avoid eyes contact...

Back in hotel 0400hrs, 79 was sleeping. Thought there goes my 2nd shot but she woke up around 0430hrs, did some rubbing on my little head and request me to mount her. I am already not in the mood but well, mind was still running wild factasizing Ant Big Booby friend, I go ahead. (Uptodate, all girls I screw in this current Thailand trip are at most B cupper. I prefer slim ladies but to have big natural boob on slim body is definately a plus).

Finish the session in only 1 position within 10min because she is least interested. She went back to sleep again and I also can't be bother. Her alarm set on her moblie goes off @ 0500hrs, she woke up, got dressed and I paid her the balance of 4000baht. Being a Gentleman, I sent her off the motorsai taxi stand before going back to Dreamland.

Is currently trying to contact Ant but her hp isn't on... Will update tomorrow or sooner if situation happen... Bro here kindly make some assumption, what is Ant planning on me? Just to make friend or trying to hook a skinny fish? Anyway, be it what circumstances, I will still be heading to Iron tonight but maybe later to avoid 79 as not to be caught 'butterflying' redhanded:D

Regards,

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 04:18 PM
555+ most working girls are white chix for hygiene reasons - no crabs + easier to wash up after sex. Bro Shark... u already have read the posts on the "correct" BFs to pay etc... so entirely up to u. But since you are the kind "so long happy dun mind payin and not think too much" so itz pretty much up to u (leow teh kun).

Girls in Walking Street demand more. Waitresses demand even more coz they dun have a quota to hit every month. Also girls tat have hit their quota for that month they r less willing to be BFed so will quote a higher price. If u bite then good for them, if not then mai bpen rai duern nii dtang por leow.

It is known amongst the girls tat bars on Walking Street pay more. So sometimes the dancers dun want to b BF. Can't remember how much but on top of their drinks comm, BFs and STs/LTs... the pay structure goes something like... showing tits = +BHT2000 extra/mth, showing pussy = +BHT5000/mth, lesbian act = +BHT7000/mth etc...

Sounds like u r enjoyin yrself and learning from mistakes but bttr not butterfly 2 ladies from the same joint. Word spreads fast! Trust me I have personal experience!

Hi Bro Indianmagicoil,

I know words spread fast and thus confess first hoping for a lighter penalty, seems like I took the wrong bet..:D

Regards,

Bro alex18122003

Thanks for pt. Appreciate greatly!

Cheer,
Regards,

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Two gardens are better than one. Yes ?. But DO NOT BUTTERFLY !!!. Thai girls get extremely jealous ( and can be very dangerous in manners and attitude ) even if they are sisters and are in the sex trade.

Never tell thai girls that you wanna speak to another girl, etc, etc ( and for a bonk ). They :mad: do not like you if you give them the feeling that you wanna take a mistress or second wife !!!.

CitiBank in Pattaya. None there.

Use your Sinkapore ATM card to make withdraws in a Thai ATM that has MEPS,Cirrus, etc. Use the ENGLISH section as i doubt it that you can read Thai on the screen. There are some charges...Thb 150 per transaction. :)

That's better than using your CitiBank credit card to get cash advance from ATMs ( very expensive ! ).

You can also use your CitiBank credit card ( and bring along your passport ) to get cash advance inside any Thai bank. Some forms for you to sign, etc and can get the cash from a nice, good looking female Thai bank employee ( again, the transaction will very expensive. The good looking female employee will be more expensive if you wanna go fishing ! ;)).

Bro Yokosi,

Thanks for your kind advice. I actually make a deal with my hotel which has yet to fulfill. (Currently still left with 4000baht and SGD500). If I need money urgently, I will swipe my card and they will take a cut of 10%. Meaning I get 9000baht and the take 1000baht if I need 10000baht. Hopefully I don't need to go to this extend but babes here are extreme hard to resist. Especially now is the seventh month and I behave like a 色鬼 that was just release from the gate:D

The situation had already take place when I confess. Is there any remedy to this?

Regards,

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 04:41 PM
From your FR you are having a good times and whether it good or bad it's always a learning experienced.

With the kind of money you are paying, in fact you can a better ones in Bangkok.:D

Bro,

Maybe you can guide me through during my next tour of duty, be it in BKK or Pattaya. Seventh Month 好兄弟 have one month, but I only have 7 days and it is going to be over in 2 more days! Feel damn sad but again, no money no honey.

My next break will be in CNY and most probably I can planned for Songkran as well. Am now currently working on forecast so I can be release again soon!

Regards,

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 04:46 PM
17/09/2010 (Tuesday)

Went for dinner in a small alley off Walking St. The bill was double compare to what I ate with No.79 two day ago (I order the same food. 1 coconut milk chicken, 1 barbeque pork, 1 mineral water, 2 fried rice with egg and the bill comes out to 468baht. I ask the waiter why is there so much difference, don't know if he act blur or really don't understand. I just paid and go).

As it was already 2210hrs, hit Iron Club immediately. Model Ant ..... I give them a squeeze before she went back upstage and I can tell that she is shock from her eyes.

After she finish her dance, she came back to my seat. I apology to her, telling her her boob is too sexy and I can't resist touching them

468 baht for a road side hawker meal !. Jesus !. Oh my Buddha !. Really kena potong liked shit by this hawker bastard !. You should have pay what you ordered 2 days ago, act blur or really don't understand and just go.

Haaaa !.

Now i know which tall model you targeted when you said that khun Ant was shocked when you squeezed her tits !!!. The same model that i previously aimed at. And the same results she gave out in bewildered shock when i squeezed her tits !.

Damn, you chosen a good looker !.

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Thai women famous for lopping of wandering partner's little bro when they r asleep.

I was putting above very politely.

You hammered above in quite brutally.

Yes, totally and fully agreed with you on Thai women going nuts with knife and butchering penis and the balls.

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Bro Yokosi,

Thanks for your kind advice. I actually make a deal with my hotel which has yet to fulfill. (Currently still left with 4000baht and SGD500). If I need money urgently, I will swipe my card and they will take a cut of 10%. Meaning I get 9000baht and the take 1000baht if I need 10000baht. Hopefully I don't need to go to this extend but babes here are extreme hard to resist. Especially now is the seventh month and I behave like a 色鬼 that was just release from the gate:D

The situation had already take place when I confess. Is there any remedy to this?

Regards,

The only remedy to your exploits is for you to be a monk. Wanna be a monk ?.

A salivating hamsup devil with red horns just release from the gates of hell and sweeping & penetrating pussies of hookers on Walking Street. Do clean up the Street as the guardians of hell are on a holiday !.:D

Your credit card, your money........up to you to decide. Not my credit card nor my money.

yinyang
18-08-2010, 05:37 PM
..kindly make some assumption, what is Ant planning on me? Just to make friend or trying to hook a skinny fish? Anyway, be it what circumstances, I will still be heading to Iron tonight but maybe later to avoid 79 as not to be caught 'butterflying' redhanded:D
Some tiger (or shark) you are, with your continued solo hunting. :p

But hey, try not to read too much on whys and hows on Ant's dinner date. For them, makan with customer (seafood somemore at WS) is par for the course. Good for the ego, and take it from there (avoid too high hopes). If good lobang (without having to pawn your rolex;) then give it a good shot +555.
Ayam chosen, don't BF and just a LD......no like to eat this ayam..... I still throw it out. One ayam selected for supper...do not chose another when the old ayam is still pecking your white seeds
What, finger licking good (bones) mai?:D

Yokosi
18-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Some tiger (or shark) you are, with your continued solo hunting. :p

But hey, try not to read too much on whys and hows on Ant's dinner date. For them, makan with customer (seafood somemore at WS) is par for the course. Good for the ego, and take it from there (avoid too high hopes). If good lobang (without having to pawn your rolex;) then give it a good shot +555.

What, finger licking good (bones) mai?:D

He is a tigershark, bro. Not a tiger nor a shark. Now should change his nickname from tigershark to JAWS !.

Eating seafood in WS is good to boost one's and the other ego.Couple of big, nice, tourist type restaurants there ( hope that it does not rain ! ). Can use credit card to pay !. If personel cannot swipe your card on the portable machine, please, inform him to use the non portable machine that is connected via line inside the cashier. " Very sorry, mister. Used your card on machine and cannot come out bill for you to sign ", he informed me. Happened to me once.

Phom chawp Finger licking ( bones ). Nii aroy mak mak, khap !.

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 06:12 PM
468 baht for a road side hawker meal !. Jesus !. Oh my Buddha !. Really kena potong liked shit by this hawker bastard !. You should have pay what you ordered 2 days ago, act blur or really don't understand and just go.

Haaaa !.

Now i know which tall model you targeted when you said that khun Ant was shocked when you squeezed her tits !!!. The same model that i previously aimed at. And the same results she gave out in bewildered shock when i squeezed her tits !.

Damn, you chosen a good looker !.

Nope, I didn't choose her, it was her who came over to me...hehe...

As mention in previous FR, she Nira Chan alike, almost a perfect body other than her silicon boobs. Anyway, when she came to sit with me again, she ask if I like to see and touch her boobs. Knowning that it silicon fill, I sort of loss interest, just fickle her nipple with finger and stop there.:D However, I am not sure if she is the one you refering to cause my understanding from her is that they are under one agency and is circulate around. She will be in Iron for 15days, after that, she will goes to Fashion Club. She did mention she love to see Australia, told her I will sponsor her a trip if she willing to go with me... Will bang on that and see if I can go through...

6 Sense tell me that she won't make it for dinner tonight. Till now (1730hrs), she is still not contactable... Anyway, I most probably will be spending my night @ Iron again, but there's also a possiblities I will go to Fashion Club. All depends...

Regards,

tigershark75
18-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Lastest update, will be meeting Ant for dinner in King Seafood, 2 unit away from Iron Club.

Moving out in 45min...

Jackboy
18-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Wa...I just came back from my 4D3N trip in Bangkok. After reading your FR, I immediately booked my ticket to Bangkok again but will be heading to Pattaya next month.

I was there during end May when the red shirts protest was about to end.
Pattaya has got lot more AGG bars, more colorful nightlife, more naked girls dancing to see, low drinks prices. (Rainbow bars in NEP are charging 145THB for a Heineken and they charge same price for a glass of Coke as well), low ST/ LT rate, accomodation also so much cheaper. The only con is there are a lot of crazy angmohs.

Pattaya here I come....

indianmagicoil
19-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Is currently trying to contact Ant but her hp isn't on... Will update tomorrow or sooner if situation happen... Bro here kindly make some assumption, what is Ant planning on me? Just to make friend or trying to hook a skinny fish? Anyway, be it what circumstances, I will still be heading to Iron tonight but maybe later to avoid 79 as not to be caught 'butterflying' redhanded:D
Bro your trip to Lala Land is for fun only. No need to think about what A or B thinking. Trying to fuck 2 girls from same place? U confess to her? Know for few days already planning to take her on a holiday to Oz? Why so serious and complicate things? Hmmm... becareful naa... the force is growing in this one.

BTW juz realized u paid BHT5,000 in total for LT... tatz Jap rate bro. I knw u wan njoy dun tink so much but then again... Mayb I shld also zap u for spoil market! ;)

benster1973
19-08-2010, 03:22 AM
hi all samster bro here....i be going to pattaya on 8.9.10 till 12.9.10
really need bro or expert to intro where to fing gals...wat the price range....i was there b4 but with my gf ,,now will be going with few buddies...kindly help me like place of interest...etc...food..gals..massage..and happening disco...
all help will be appreaciated....hope can sent me all the tips to [email protected]

thanks alots in advance

Ah_Hia
19-08-2010, 09:13 AM
really need bro or expert to intro where to fing gals...wat the price range....i was there b4 but with my gf ,,now will be going with few buddies...kindly help me like place of interest...etc...food..gals..massage..and happening disco...
all help will be appreaciated....hope can sent me all the tips to [email protected]

thanks alots in advance

Sure, I'm willing to help u.
Buy me air tickets on the same flight as u.
dun forget hotel and other transports too.

I will hold u hand and guide u around all day and all night.
But remember to book diff room ok.
Girls i will pay on my own. So dun worry.

leaseoflife
19-08-2010, 09:39 AM

thanks alots in advance

Bro, you are getting yourself in the line of fire :D But since I got a bit of time idling, while waiting for my tirak to wake up from herr beauty sleep, give you some info. A fair bit of info on the thread, but to answer your qns, just head for Walking St. I was lucky becos I went with a lao jiao (you know who you are...555) but seriously, Walking Street basically has all the things you want. Massage? Plentiful! You cannot miss one while walking down a main rd.

So, just search for Walking Street on the Pattaya thread... dun think anyone will bother to email you. You do have plenty of time to go through the thread.

Yokosi
19-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Bro, you are getting yourself in the line of fire ... dun think anyone will bother to email you. You do have plenty of time to go through the thread.

I was to write a sarcastic report to him. No want to read the thread and waiting to be SPOONFED by seniors. Should have spoonfed him with a construction spade filled with hardening cement instead of a golden spoon from a nanny !.

How was your stuffy nose, bro ?. Blocked nose cleared....after VIGOROUS EXCERCISE with teerak ?.:D

leaseoflife
19-08-2010, 11:24 AM
I was to write a sarcastic report to him. No want to read the thread and waiting to be SPOONFED by seniors. Should have spoonfed him with a construction spade filled with hardening cement instead of a golden spoon from a nanny !.

How was your stuffy nose, bro ?. Blocked nose cleared....after VIGOROUS EXCERCISE with teerak ?.:D

Pii, sabai na! :)

Stuff nose getting better, but think i need a few more "treatment" to be fully cured. 555+ But a little worrisome... think stuff nose will come back when i kup baan sillypore. :mad:

etct88
19-08-2010, 11:31 AM

Stuff nose getting better, but think i need a few more "treatment" to be fully cured. 555+ But a little worrisome... think stuff nose will come back when i kup baan sillypore. :mad:

ya, all the farking stuffed noses will be at the CIAS to welcum you...... better stay there long long......:p

but at las, I will also face the same problem, but they will be waiting at the causeways........:(

Yokosi
19-08-2010, 12:08 PM

Before you go back to stinkapore.....do have LONG LASTING "treatment" and grunt, grunt and grunt.

Me leaving in the early afternoon. Enjoy yourself, bro.

tigershark75
19-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Good morning, Everybody!

My FR continue,

18/8/2010 (Wednesday)

Appointment with Ant was suppose to be @ 2000hrs but she was late, turn up only @ 2030hrs. She didn't come alone, but with her C cupper friend who I mention in my previous FR. Manage to catch her name this time round.

Name: Few
Body: 8/10

I let both of them do the ordering. In total, we had 2 crabs, seafood coconut milk soup, a fried vegetable, crab meat fried rice, a seafood platter and 3 coconut blend. Cost only 1800baht, which is not expensive at all.

As they need to be in Iron by 2130hrs, I come out with an excuse that I need to attend to other issue (actually I don't want to bump into 79 in the same club):D and will see them later.

Went to Super Girl immediately. 48 left her hp cover in my room 2 nights ago and my main objective is to go there to return her the cover. Too bad and lucky she had already been BF cause I too quite like one of her friend which was still around, dancing on the stage with a pair of delicious B cup! Signal mamasan and due to the fact I am meet Ant later, I opt for short time.

Name: Yoyo (Sorry I forgot to take down her no. but she is very popular there, Japanese doll alike with a mole just below her eyes. 48 is a Sweet Young Thing while Yoyo is a Cute Young Thing).
Body: 9/10 (B cupper with puffy nipples)
BJ: NiL
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

After session, due to the heavy rain, TCSS in my room till 0020hrs before she left and she comment that I am not a butterfly but 'helicopter'. So she remember me bar fining 48, who is a good friend of her according to her as they stay, go work and patronize hair saloon together everyday...

Went back to Iron @ 0030hrs, check around, 79 not around, most probably already been BF as she is of the top looker there. Ant saw me, smile, came over and tell me she only have 1 LD tonight as she need to hit the target of 4. Nevermind, I told her, just charge the shortfall into my bill. Few was sitting opposite me, with a young Russian chap groping her. Lucky guy, I wish I can lay my hand on those natural C cupper too.:D

Before long, it was time for the models to dance again. A new face caught my attention. Do anyone know who Xuesha is? A chio blogger and this babe resemble 80% of her. Perfect natural boob as well. The intention of getting her over cross my mind cause I know she can be grope, saw 2 Ang Mo doing it earlier on but didn't really have a good look at her facial feature back then.

There's a half drunk Briton sitting beside me since I arrange. Out of sudden, he ask me if I mind if she BF Ant. Told her to go ahead and told him price will be around 10K for BF and LT (got this info from senior Yokosi). Ang Mo smile, signal Ant and do a gesture of blow job to Ant before getting the mamasan over. Didn't know what the conversation between them was about but when mamasan signal Ant to come down, she shake both her hand and head, sending a strong signal of 'No'. Soon the dance end, Ant came down and went entertain 2 customers who brought LD for her before coming back to me, with a talkative friend.

Ant already accumulate 4 LD for the night but request 1 more from me. I agreed. The talkative friend also took the opportunity and ask, Ant look at me, I told her 'up to you to decide'. She smile and told the waitress to get 2 LD. TCSS with Ant and ask her to come Singapore for holiday, I will sponsor the trip. She asked 'Why you like me? You want to take care me'? I was stunned but throw the question back to her, asking her what she mean by 'take care?', 'in Singapore or Thailand?', 'many Thai girl butterfly so I scare'? etc which she keep silence. She then said if she come to Singapore, will I want her to work in Pub as well? Will I marry her? :eek:Things seem to get serious... ok, I choose gf like I trade share, base on gut feeling and spectulation. Replied her with a firm answer 'We try out first, if thing work out, we see what happen later'. She seems happy with this answer and give me a hug not without a warning that she will be very very angry if she caught me sleeping with another puying... Seems like she notice my wandering eyes. Seriously, if I am not planning to hook her, I will want all 3 of them (Ant, Few and Xuesha alike)! But well, you don't win everything in life so can only choose one and in the end, maybe I can't get all 3! Let see if I can win this game.

It time for her to do her final round of dance before calling it a night. All this while, the Russian is hugging Few like a Kolar bear, giving me the feeling that most probably he will have a high chance to take her for the night.

Showtime ends, Ant came over telling me she already knock off after finishing her last dance and told me to wait for her outside. Give her a peek on the cheek, tell her take your time, hoping to get lucky even though gut feeling tell me chances not high. Paid the bill - 3 LD and 2 Breezer = 1100baht and left Iron, wandering to look for food while waiting for her. Grab some small bite before she call me, Walk back to Iron, saw her with Few and Russian Kolar Bear who already brought 3 pieces of Rose for Few. Ant told me she is going home now and will call me when she wake up tomorrow, probably in the evening (there goes my hope, lucky I had Yoyo before this:D). OK, expected, give her a kiss on her cheek again and bid her good night. Few left with Ant as well leaving Kolar Bear, who look loss. Give him a grin and asked him, 'Why didn't you BF her since you like her so much?' He replied 'I offered but she decline'. 'How much you offer?' '8000baht to spend the night.'... 'Haha... hope you have better luck tomorrow. Good night'! And I to left for my hotel to called it a night.

To Be continue...

Yokosi
19-08-2010, 02:07 PM
she comment that I am not a butterfly but 'helicopter'. So she remember me bar fining 48, who is a good friend of her

There's a half drunk Briton sitting beside me ... BF Ant. ... told him price will be around 10K for BF and LT (got this info from senior Yokosi). Ang Mo smile, signal Ant and... getting the mamasan over....Ant to come down, she shake both her hand and head, sending a strong signal of 'No'.

Ant give me a hug not without a warning that she will be very very angry if she caught me sleeping with another puying... Seems like she notice my wandering eyes.

the Russian is hugging Few like a Kolar bear, giving me the feeling that most probably he will have a high chance to take her for the night.... leaving Kolar Bear.....He replied 'I offered but she decline'. 'How much you offer?' '8000baht to spend the night.

1.Two girls knew you helicopter in the bars. Remember my and Indianmagicoil words; the puyings can cut off your balls and penis with knife.

2. Briton and Russian made the offer of Thb 10,000 and 8,000 respectively to the models and both were rejected. Remember that the models are paid well and cannot be BF if they do not like you even if you are willing to pay well.

tigershark75
19-08-2010, 02:13 PM
1.Two girls knew you helicopter in the bars. Remember my and Indianmagicoil words; the puyings can cut off your balls and penis with knife.

2. Briton and Russian made the offer of Thb 10,000 and 8,000 respectively to the models and both were rejected. Remember that the models are paid well and cannot be BF if they do not like you even if you are willing to pay well.

Hi Bro Yokosi,

I only a customer, don't think they will do this to me. Even though can get her as a tirak, will these girls actually make there boyfriend a eunuch to practice the invicinble art of 葵花宝典?

According to Ant, the agency paid her 40000baht per month, with condition she hit target of 4LD per night.

That why I avoid 79 and goes Iron late. Hope they don't know each other. BTW Senior, you have PM.

Thanks and Regards,

indianmagicoil
19-08-2010, 02:48 PM
1.Two girls knew you helicopter in the bars. Remember my and Indianmagicoil words; the puyings can cut off your balls and penis with knife..
Our bro here is spoilt for choice. Hey treats these girls pretty well so they also tryin to KT him? Hahaha... looks like one of them buttering him up to b a sponsor.

Bro Shark, at least u have one girl who seems to "like" u. Next time u drop by Patts juz book her for a few days and the GFE will b great but her rate rather ex so its up to u.

yinyang
19-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Tigersharky, you seem to have a ball of time. 2 days left or tempted to extend (if only we have infinite resources!)?:p
She didn't come alone, but with her C cupper friend who I mention in my previous FR. Manage to catch her name this time round.
Kinda expected, they usually bring tag along
I will want all 3 of them (Ant, Few and Xuesha alike)! But well, you don't win everything in life so can only choose one and in the end, maybe I can't get all 3!
lucky I had Yoyo before this:D). ...
What a buffet, man. Indigestion, no? Haha, your quick thinking reply to her "what if" question. As you had release ST earlier, you can afford to pass last 1.. with some goodwill. Hope you hit paydirt before exiting patts:D

tigershark75
19-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Our bro here is spoilt for choice. Hey treats these girls pretty well so they also tryin to KT him? Hahaha... looks like one of them buttering him up to b a sponsor.

Bro Shark, at least u have one girl who seems to "like" u. Next time u drop by Patts juz book her for a few days and the GFE will b great but her rate rather ex so its up to u.

Bro,

Have 79 for 5000baht (BF1000 + LT4000) for my 2nd night in Pattaya, execellent GFE. Commit to taking her the on the 3rd night with same pricing but GFE no longer there... If $$ can solve the issue, should be not much of a problem as I don't need to crack my head thinking of way to get between her leg:D..

Regards,

tigershark75
19-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Bro your trip to Lala Land is for fun only. No need to think about what A or B thinking. Trying to fuck 2 girls from same place? U confess to her? Know for few days already planning to take her on a holiday to Oz? Why so serious and complicate things? Hmmm... becareful naa... the force is growing in this one.

BTW juz realized u paid BHT5,000 in total for LT... tatz Jap rate bro. I knw u wan njoy dun tink so much but then again... Mayb I shld also zap u for spoil market! ;)

Bro,

Thanks for 手下留情 for not zapping me spoiling market. Some ball-less creature just did so...

I prefer compaionship during holiday so it will be best if a chiobus tag along.

Thanks for your concerns of me being KT. I don't think it will be so easy for me to fall under the spell..;)Usually when I see something I like and wanna get, I do my best to get though sometime I fail. Wanna live my life without regret, work hard, play hard!

Regards,

tigershark75
19-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Tigersharky, you seem to have a ball of time. 2 days left or tempted to extend (if only we have infinite resources!)?:p

Kinda expected, they usually bring tag along

What a buffet, man. Indigestion, no? Haha, your quick thinking reply to her "what if" question. As you had release ST earlier, you can afford to pass last 1.. with some goodwill. Hope you hit paydirt before exiting patts:D

Hi Bro Yinyang,

Seriously I hope to extend my stay but I need to be back in Singapore by Saturday then to Johore on Monday. Hope by putting more hardwork in my company these 2yrs, I will have more free time to roam Thailand in the near future...

Indigestion? There are too many varieties to try in Pattaya (Sweet Young Thing, Cute Young Thing, Sexy Young Thing, Elegant Looking Thing etc)! How to stop?

I think chances not high in winning over tonight, will push on and see if miracle happen!

Regards,

hole_me
19-08-2010, 11:44 PM
hey TS u manage to get a girl to take u around for sightseeing?

indianmagicoil
20-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Bro,

Thanks for 手下留情 for not zapping me spoiling market. Some ball-less creature just did so...

I prefer compaionship during holiday so it will be best if a chiobus tag along.

Thanks for your concerns of me being KT. I don't think it will be so easy for me to fall under the spell..;)Usually when I see something I like and wanna get, I do my best to get though sometime I fail. Wanna live my life without regret, work hard, play hard!

Regards,
Won't zap but buy u 3 beers coz yr FR though not the best is honest. Unlike some schoolboy fantasies that have been popping up recently all over the forum! Bloody poly kids on hols coz YOG now! 2nd time will b wiser, we were all roberts and noobs once. Who Dares Wins right?

Ah_Hia
20-08-2010, 09:07 AM
2nd time will b wiser, we were all roberts and noobs once. Who Dares Wins right?

Oi...dun drag everyone in with u hor !

leaseoflife
20-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Before you go back to stinkapore.....do have LONG LASTING "treatment" and grunt, grunt and grunt.

Me leaving in the early afternoon. Enjoy yourself, bro.

Bro, think you shd be back in Sillypore liao. How's your withdrawal symdrome? :D

2nd time will b wiser, we were all roberts and noobs once. Who Dares Wins right?

Haha... I agree. Always rem that very first time i asked some qn on the thread when I wanted to venture to BKK for the first time, and kena fired by Bro Adidas left right centre. Even had a good argument with him on the forum, until bro Playman and a couple others stepped in. 555+ thinking back, quite funny.

How times flies... since then, gotten to know quite a number of bros here in person, such as Bro ML (my sifu), Bro JC, bro BD, Bro Nae. etc....

Yokosi
20-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Bro, think you shd be back in Sillypore liao. How's your withdrawal symdrome? :D

Me not a little red dot fellow. Not from Sinkapore.

What withdrawal syndrone ?.:p

I am going again in September..........to kick or fuck someone wearing very short pants in BKK !!!.:mad:

And will take a few days off in Pattaya

indianmagicoil
21-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Oi...dun drag everyone in with u hor !
Except for Big Bro aka AH HIA... ;)

leaseoflife
21-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Me not a little red dot fellow. Not from Sinkapore.

What withdrawal syndrone ?.

I am going again in September..........to kick or fuck someone wearing very short pants in BKK !!!.:mad:

Oh ya...forgot you from msia. :D

Sigh...some people juz got all the luck in the world to be able to fly in and out of LOS so often. I have been trying to find another job that would have more travelling opportunities. Wish can get one soon... :(:D

tigershark75
21-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi All,

Went back to office upon arriving in Singapore last night and is still caught up with work.

Will finish my final part of FR and personal evaluation of Go Go bar I visited during my stay soon.

Regards,:)

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Still waiting for your FR...
Hope you manage to bonk the model from Iron pub, Ant.

BlueDragon193
22-08-2010, 03:40 PM

We can meet up with Ant and no.79.:p:D

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Ya..I am going to pay Iron Pub another visit too next month.

I was there about 8pm plus last time and did not manage to see any of these great looking chicks.

Yokosi
22-08-2010, 04:39 PM

Yes, we can see who is Ant and no.79 from Iron Club. And i wanna see if this Ant was the model i played around in the bar and whether if she is a lady or not !.

Actual date to Pattaya is now not yet confirmed but definately i will be in Bangkok in late September.

Yokosi
22-08-2010, 04:42 PM

I was there about 8pm plus last time and did not manage to see any of these great looking chicks.

Then, me, BlueDragon193 and you, Jackboy will be in Pattaya next month.

Please keep in with each other on possible dates. Mine is somewhere near late September.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Mine will be from 24th to 28th Sept or
1st to 5th Oct.

Planned to spend 2 night in BKK and then 2 nights in Pattaya.
Have the best of both world.

tigershark75
22-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

Apology for the belated FR...

19/08/2010 (Thursday)

I have this 6 sense that I won't get Ant easily, and hey, I was right! Couldn't get through her phone the whole day... Need to make some backup plan and off I went to Super Girl @ 2000hrs, was the 3rd customer so I can see all the babes as i want the best choice for the night.

Saw 61, who rejected my offer LT on 14/8, signal her over and ask if she wanna go for long time. She agreed... Told her to get change, while I sit back admiring boobs that come in all size/shape of their SYT owner.:D

Bar Fine: 600baht
LT: 2500baht

Ant called @ 2130hrs, when she is already in Iron. She apologzie for not calling earlier, I told her it ok but didn't ask for any explanation as I know it won't be true. I somehow feel something strange about her, amybe she has a bf, is kept or something else, I can't tell. I saw customer offering 10000baht for ST to her, she reject...

Brought 61 back to hotel immediately, TCSS before session start.

No. 61 (Girl Next Door look, her beauty grows when you look at her longer).
Figure: 9/10 (Her perfect pair of B cup rock!)
FJ: 8/10
BJ: Nil
GFE: 9/10

Give her my room key @ 2230hrs, told her she can do whatever she want but be back by 0400hrs unless I called her. She looks abit confuse... (Anyway, she stay in my room watching cable TV and didn't go out).

Reach Iron club @ 2240hrs, Ant came over immediately when she saw me. Emphasize to her that today is my last night in Pattaya and request her to take leave and go out with me which she reply she can't do so.

'OK, then keep me company when you are not dancing. Don't worry about your target of LD, I give you a free call of 10, just order if when you like'. She was looks happy when I make the offer and she really did sit with me the whole night other than going upstage to dance. The Russian chap who took fancy of Few also came around 2330hrs and became a kolar bear hugging her nature C cup the moment Few came downstage... During their dance, a few (and I really mean a few customer) did approach Ant, asking if she is a ladyboy which I also have the same though when I just saw her back on 16/08. Ant later complaint to me pointing at an American (who stay in Pattaya for more than 5yrs and is sitted 2 seat beside me in Iron), saying that he accuse her of being a LB. The American saw, smile and I smile back too. Later when Ant when to toilet, he came over with his mug and we did some TCSS. I will cut the conversation down to main point:

American: She claim you are her boyfriend.
Me: Don't know, maybe yes, maybe no. Can't answer.
American: Why? Have you screw her before?
Me: No, yet to. Will see if it happen tonight.
American: Well, I can bet my last dollar that she is not a girl, you dare take it on?

I stunned. Frankly speaking, the 1st time I saw Ant, I have the same thought and during my time with her (in club and during dinner, I shouldn't elaborate much on this), individual also look upon her as a Lady Boy.

Ant came back at this time so I took the opportunity to stop the conversation.

Me: Tonight is my last in Pattaya. You want to spend the night with me?
Ant: What you want to do?
Me: I am a normal man, what do you think I had in my mind. But it ok if you don't want sex, we just talk.
Ant: OK, we talk for half an hour after I finish work, ok? Tomorrow I got something to do so I cannot stay with you.
Me: Nevermind, by the way, when you want to come to Singapore for holiday? I need to make arrangement and plan my work schedule cause I am usually in my Johore office on both Monday and Wednesday.
Ant: Not so soon. Maybe next year, I just know you, I don't dare to follow you to a strange place that is so far away from my country. (She got someone to translate this part. Since there a translator at this point of time, I asked her to ask Ant if she work in Iron before but Ant replied 'No, first time and fifth day here. After this, she will be transfer to other club on 30/8 then to BKK).
Me: You mention you make 80000baht dancing, if I take care you with this amount, you ok to come Singapore 1 week with me?

She smile, not giving me an answer.

The American leave the club at this time, not forgetting to give me a tap on my shoulder with a weird looking smile, cautioning me 'Goodbye my friend, hope you don't get the scare of your life' he grinned. I seriously want to get to the bottom of this, at all expense...

Her last round of dance end @ 0330hrs. Told her I will wait for her outside and paid the bill of 2250 (8 LD + 2 Bacardi Breezer). She came out with Few and Russian Kolar Bear around 15min later, they walked over and she intro me to kolar bear formally as her boyfriend. TCSS for await before kolar bear think it late and wants to leave, together with Few. Lucky chap but Ant tell me later that he paid 25000baht for LT. I asked Ant jokingly, 'you say I am your boyfriend, so you want to spend the night with me? I will sure take care you same amount of how kolar bear spend on Few'. Her eyebrow raise 'I still want to get married in the future. I work 4yrs dancing but never go bar fine, what you take me for? I tell you wait, too fast liao.' 'okok', I joking 'no angry, ok? Because tomorrow I going home, I want do something to remember you.' Talk to her awhile more before her anger subside and went home with another friend waiting for her...

Went back hotel, lucky I have back up, a 20yrs old SYT in my room waiting. She jump over to hug me when I return, damn good GFE. Had the 2nd round after I shower, and she become my kolar bear hugging me to sleep.

Woke up at 1000hrs, 61 woke up together with me. Tip her 300baht, sent her to the motorsai station before going back to hotel to pack up to leave.

Reach bus station @ 1430hrs on motorsai @ 100baht. Took Bell Service which leave sharply @ 1500hrs to International Airport and arrive @ 1630hrs. I would suggest all brother who wanna venture Pattaya to use their service to avoid inconvenience. (Refer to my earlier FR). Flight was @ 1955hrs, and reached Singapore @ 2300hrs with a heavy heart with mystery unsolve.

While walking my dog just now, I saw this guy watching '东方不败' . My mind refresh the show and I now understand why 林青霞 want his wife to sleep with Jet Lee.

I vow to get the bottom of this to the truth... However, Ant had become uncontactable since...:o

Will update the summary of the Go Go bars tomorrow.

Regards,

BlueDragon193
22-08-2010, 09:08 PM
1st to 5th Oct.

Then, me, BlueDragon193 and you, Jackboy will be in Pattaya next month.

Please keep in with each other on possible dates. Mine is somewhere near late September.

My dates is flexible but need your confirm dates and advance notice for my planning purposes.
Two nights in Patt and the rest in Bkk.

Jackboy
22-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Saw 61, ... ask if she wanna go for long time. She agreed...
Bar Fine: 600baht
LT: 2500baht

Woke up at 1000hrs, 61 woke up together with me. Tip her 300baht, sent her to the motorsai station before going back to hotel to pack up to leave.

I vow to get the bottom of this to the truth... However, Ant had become uncontactable since...:o

Girl No.61 from Supergirl... Paid 2.5k LT plus 600 barfine..took her at 8pm and finished at 10am. Man...she is worth every single of your penny. I would want to find her when I come to Pattaya.

I guess all your investment and time spent on Ant had gone down to the drain. And you cant even tell if she is a ladyboy. If I were you, for every LD I bought her, I will make her strip or grope all over her to examine her body like the russian guy did.

tigershark75
22-08-2010, 10:33 PM

no.79 is definately a Sexy Young Thing. As for model, the Xuesha lookalike is actually prettier than Ant in term of looks and figure (Big eyes with sharp feature, porcelain white skin with nature C cup. If have saw Ant first and tried to hook her up. If not Xuesha lookalike will be my target as she is easier to get through my observation.:D

Regards,

tigershark75
22-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Girl No.61 from Supergirl... Paid 2.5k LT plus 600 barfine..took her at 8pm and finished at 10am. Man...she is worth every single of your penny. I would want to find her when I come to Pattaya.

I guess all your investment and time spent on Ant had gone down to the drain. And you cant even tell if she is a ladyboy. If I were you, for every LD I bought her, I will make her strip or grope all over her to examine her body like the russian guy did.

I groped her before, it was hard, 100% guarantee silicon. Act blur and told her I never encounter silicon breast before and she pull her bikini aside for me to 'examine'. Not interested to squeeze silicon breast as there are ton of real breast in Thailand and hence dressed up her bikini for her as a gentleman after a poke:D

Nah, the Russian didn't manage to take off Few's bottom. Anyway, I see what I can do to if chances allow to make things out of it. Spending is ok, can be recover and it really not that much.

If we don't look at their nationality or background. To get a girl (if she is really one) of her calibre out will cost you much more back here. One of my ex work as a model, took me around 8K (LV bags, only eat at restaurant and will only go 5 star Hotel, no Hotel 81 etc) to get her. Moreover, she behave like a Queen while I am the servant.

By the way, I had a total of 7 girls during this trip, all of them left @ 0500hrs except for 1 from Happy Agogo that came out with stupid excuse and leave at 02++hrs. 61 is the only one that goes home at 1000hrs but I can't guarantee she will do the same for you. All depend on chemistry, Man!

Am current planning my next trip but most probably will be in Chinese New Year, lot of upcoming project to tackle. :o

Regards,

guni_man
22-08-2010, 11:14 PM
1st to 5th Oct.

Bros, I will be in LOS from 23 to 26 Sep too. 25 night I will be spending in Patts, this being my first time there. 3rd time chionging in BKK.

Hope to have chance to chiong together! :D

BlueDragon193
23-08-2010, 12:46 AM
no.79 is definately a Sexy Young Thing. As for model, the Xuesha lookalike is actually prettier than Ant in term of looks and figure (Big eyes with sharp feature, porcelain white skin with nature C cup. If have saw Ant first and tried to hook her up. If not Xuesha lookalike will be my target as she is easier to get through my observation.:D

Regards,

Just curious to know as I might not book any of the gals and was just teasing bro Yokosi.

Anyway, thanks again for your info.

Yokosi
23-08-2010, 09:52 AM

At 8pm, the Club is just starting its activities. Sure, to be quiet at 8pm.

Yokosi
23-08-2010, 09:55 AM
To BlueDragon193,Jackboy.

Mine would be a few working days in BKK, and 2 days off in Patt. Dates are unconfirmed yet but can match yours and Jackboy dates.

To BlueDragon193,
You go to sian the girls, talk, girls keep you company but you do not book girls.....is OK with me..........as i am also liked that......sometimes.

To Tigershark75,
Many Thai girls and models are surely in the game.........holding back......tell you little lies.....keep you happy a little but you do not get what you needed.....you spent on her but she no let you bonk her.........etc.

Why didn't you use your hands to examine what is between Ant's legs ?. If she is a ladyboy, his cock and balls would be hidden and hidden smartly there !.

Jackboy
23-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Another way is to stimulate her down with your fingers. If suddenly you see a rod sticking out of her bikini bottom. Then you better run for your life.

Jackboy
23-08-2010, 07:25 PM
To Yokosi and Blue Dragon, i will be spending my first 2 nights in BKK and the next 2 nights in Pattaya. I like to bar hop the agg bars and then to the discos. My main target is to grope as many naked girls i can. Whether can find a right girl to bonk is secondary. Of course if can get a ONS in the disco will make my nights perfect.

BlueDragon193
23-08-2010, 09:56 PM

Mine would be a few working days in BKK, and 2 days off in Patt. Dates are unconfirmed yet but can match yours and Jackboy dates.

To BlueDragon193,
You go to sian the girls, talk, girls keep you company but you do not book girls.....is OK with me..........as i am also liked that......sometimes.

To Yokosi and Blue Dragon, i will be spending my first 2 nights in BKK and the next 2 nights in Pattaya. I like to bar hop the agg bars and then to the discos. My main target is to grope as many naked girls i can. Whether can find a right girl to bonk is secondary. Of course if can get a ONS in the disco will make my nights perfect.

Ok, plan to meet up in Bkk first and then travel to Patt for 2 nights and I will return to Bkk before flying back to SG.

Will try to match once I receive both of your confirm dates.

Cheers

Batam Man
24-08-2010, 01:16 AM
I groped her before, it was hard, 100% guarantee silicon. Act blur and told her I never encounter silicon breast before and she pull her bikini aside for me to 'examine'. Not interested to squeeze silicon breast as there are ton of real breast in Thailand and hence dressed up her bikini for her as a gentleman after a poke:D

Nah, the Russian didn't manage to take off Few's bottom. Anyway, I see what I can do to if chances allow to make things out of it. Spending is ok, can be recover and it really not that much.

If we don't look at their nationality or background. To get a girl (if she is really one) of her calibre out will cost you much more back here. One of my ex work as a model, took me around 8K (LV bags, only eat at restaurant and will only go 5 star Hotel, no Hotel 81 etc) to get her. Moreover, she behave like a Queen while I am the servant.

By the way, I had a total of 7 girls during this trip, all of them left @ 0500hrs except for 1 from Happy Agogo that came out with stupid excuse and leave at 02++hrs. 61 is the only one that goes home at 1000hrs but I can't guarantee she will do the same for you. All depend on chemistry, Man!

Am current planning my next trip but most probably will be in Chinese New Year, lot of upcoming project to tackle. :o

Regards,

I like the way you play, would very much love to do a Pattaya trip together with you. I stop over in BKK once every 2 months for my break back to S'pore/Batam, maybe we can meet up in Pattaya sometime soon? :p

tigershark75
24-08-2010, 02:06 AM

To BlueDragon193,

To Tigershark75,
Many Thai girls and models are surely in the game.........holding back......tell you little lies.....keep you happy a little but you do not get what you needed.....you spent on her but she no let you bonk her.........etc.

Why didn't you use your hands to examine what is between Ant's legs ?. If she is a ladyboy, his cock and balls would be hidden and hidden smartly there !.

My main concern her is she might be a 100% LB. One of my close friend kena before in Patpong (BKK), he felt werid after inserting his little bro in to the man made pussy but still carry on under influence of alcohol...

Only the next day when the 'lady' left the hotel, he made a check with the recept and realize he bonk a LB... From then on, he stop all his 'cheonging adventure'. The LB incident left a deep scar on him emotionally and I believe the only winner in this case is his OC (gf back then) cause she has a totally faithful husband:D

Regards,

tigershark75
24-08-2010, 02:17 AM
I like the way you play, would very much love to do a Pattaya trip together with you. I stop over in BKK once every 2 months for my break back to S'pore/Batam, maybe we can meet up in Pattaya sometime soon? :p

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your invitation. My next trip would most probably be on 4 Feb 2010 as now till CNY will be the peak in my trade. Am currently expanding my company so chances of me leaving for a long holiday will be slim. However, I will definately be back in Pattaya to finish the unfinished mystery.

Maybe you might wanna show me Batam? Was there for a company trip back in 2006, was brought to a disco with lot of FL and encounter a 90% Dennis Keller alike. She quoted me SGD300 for a pop which I declined as I feel that it was to expensive, but now, I have a strong sense of regret when I think about it. However, sad to said that she is the only FL that caught my eyes, those call girls taken back to hotel by colleagues wasn't my cup of tea and I was a vegetarian during that trip. My one and only trip to Batam.

Hopefully I can find the beauty of Batam through enlightment from you...:D

Regards,

tigershark75
24-08-2010, 02:26 AM
Another way is to stimulate her down with your fingers. If suddenly you see a rod sticking out of her bikini bottom. Then you better run for your life.

As much as I would like to dig her pussy, I try my very best to maintain an image of a gentle little lamb. Paying for sex is an easy issue in Pattaya, not much of a challenge, but getting her on bed wet wet with 100% GFE will be a great booast to male ego and that my ultimate objective...:D

However, if the senario turn into what bro mention as above, I think I will definately break Olympic 100m short sprint record cause the thought itself already sent creepy feeling down my spine.

Regards,

Yokosi
24-08-2010, 11:02 AM

Excellent !. Excellent !.
Squeezing melons is primary, bonking is secondary in the agogos and then to the discos !.
Just liked my style ( and drinking ). 555 555+

Yokosi
24-08-2010, 11:37 AM
My main concern her is she might be a 100% LB.

True, very true in what you commented. Ant can be 100% katoey. Better play, play but do not bonk, bonk.

Me and Bonkemon went to Thermae Cafe below Ruamchitt Hotel on the 18th August. We had a drink. Munched the pop corn, drank, talked cock and eyed the not so many ladies around. Later, we went out and it rained.

Next to the hotel, we took up seats and ate noodles. Of course, i saw the old lady that one of our brothers from the USA liked so very much. And this lady only frequent the immediate outside area of Thermae Cafe.

And a fair, cute and young lady with soft ( almost hoarse ) voice suddenly sat next to me. The usual talk by her , " Phom chawp khun mak mak, phom blow job khun, you can fuck me as much as you want, very cheap, only 1,500, aw duay mai ? ".

Ci pet !. This bugger came to disturbed both of us when we were eating our noodles and drinking our Black Label whisky that i took away from Hollywood Disco, Rachada Soi 7. Bonkemon stopped eating. Indigestion at this ci pet lady, i thought.

" Mai aw, khun katoey, phom mai chawp katoey ", i retorted nicely to her.

She opened her bikini and show me her pussy hair and retorted in a hoarse whisper " Phom mai katoey, phom real lady with hair here and my pussy here ! " with one hand opening her bikini and the other hand pointing at that place.

I told her to " khun pai khap, pai khap " and to fuck off.

She is a katoey or lady boy with cleverly hidden cock and balls.

So , be very careful with your ladies that jumped or be friendly with you when you are in Sukhumvit or in Pattaya.

yinyang
24-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Indigestion at this ci pet lady, i thought.
She opened her bikini and show me her pussy hair and retorted in a hoarse whisper " Phom mai katoey, phom real lady with hair here and my pussy here ! " with one hand opening her bikini and the other hand pointing at that place.
I told her to " khun pai khap, pai khap " and to fuck off.
She is a katoey or lady boy with cleverly hidden cock and balls
So , be very careful with your ladies that jumped or be friendly with you when you are in Sukhumvit or in Pattaya.
Eeeeks:eek: Danger lurks in dark sois of suk (and patts). No wonder some bro here called that suk stretch as "golden mile":p

Soopafly
24-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Be sure to put on your "gay-dar" when you go cheonging in BKK lah :O)

Jackboy
24-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Ladyboy with cleverly hidden cock and balls. Hmmm....Do they tie them up with cloth and rubber band? Wonder how does an artificial pussy looks like...

Jackboy
24-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Soopafly, I would love to use yr avatar as my pillow every night. Those tits look so marvellous. May i know who is the proud owner? I hope they are not animated ones.

Ah_Hia
25-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Ladyboy with cleverly hidden cock and balls. Hmmm....Do they tie them up with cloth and rubber band? Wonder how does an artificial pussy looks like...

Wonder not.
Just do it !

Soopafly
25-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Bro Jackboy,

I wish I have these pillows every night, too!

I found these beauties on a Japanese 美乳,巨乳 blog. As expected, these are mostly unknown models.

Man, I would love to have a session just to have my way with the twins :O)

leaseoflife
26-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Bro Jackboy,

I wish I have these pillows every night, too!

I found these beauties on a Japanese 美乳,巨乳 blog. As expected, these are mostly unknown models.

Man, I would love to have a session just to have my way with the twins :O)

Me too! Nice and perky. Very proportional!

Yokosi
26-08-2010, 10:34 AM
To that person that zipped me a lot recently and said " ur thai is shit, don't flaunt what you don't have " in my report with the lady boy in this thread.

Yes, i admit my thai is shit ( not so good in Thai as you are and you have very high 8-9 reputation points ) but i am not a shitless kiasi and kiasu coward as you are ( as i always leave my name behind when i zap people ) while you never leave your name.

Hey !. You must be able to speak fluent Thai but still a nameless, no balls coward.

Yes, that was what happened in Sukhumvit during the very late dinner.

No lies added. It was an honest field report. What he/she said and what i said was what happened.

And many thanks to Snipeshot08 and Birdie8819 that up me on other threads.

hosayboh
26-08-2010, 01:33 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9199/post17611127055830115.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1216/post1761104820810020127.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3893/post1761104891060020127.jpg

Cheers !

WYSIWYG...it's a steal for no frills travelers. Only drawbacks are no elevator, hairdryer and card access. The staff are very friendly, location is good, even more so now that I've mastered the baht bus theory. ;)

hosayboh
26-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Lol, I tot I've mastered the baht bus theory. Just now took a bus from soi buakhao n I ended up at nak kluea. The bus turned right at the round about instead of left. :D Anyway, had lunch at a shop beside Siam pura hotel. One Chix rice, one kueytiao soup n one btl of coke for 70b. Food is quite delicious, the price is right.

Saw that let's relax is located at the roundabout right beside dusit Thani... For those who got the massage vouchers from the Sgp thai embassy.

hosayboh
26-08-2010, 03:53 PM
On the baht buses- basically they are just covered pickup trucks. You can just board any of them, anytime, as long as you see one. Imagine that these buses run in a circuit plying soi buakhao, 2nd road n beach rd. Just make sure u are on the correct side of soi buakhao before boarding. Soi buakhao is 2 ways, 2nd road is one direction away from WS n beach road is one direction towards WS. Not sure abt 3rd road though, yet to explore. 70% chance u reach your destination. N the fare is 10b/pax.....

On soi chayapoon- there's a new honey body massage at soi 11 n oasis AGG right at her doorstep. Honey is 5 mins walk away, gals come on at ard 2pm n all gals are 2000b for 1hr. Quite a good selection, with some gems. Can go have a look. Oasis AGG can give it a miss.

Jackboy
31-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Can anyone recommend me a nice and quiet room w/ in room safe in a guest house located along Second Rd from Central to South Pattaya? Budget about 500 to 700thb a night. It should runs solely as a guesthouse with no bars on the grd floor. Those located at LK metro mostly got bars at the grd floor. Dont like the feeling of the angmohs staring at me whenever I walked in or out and also the noise.

I always stay at Pasadena Lodge at Soi LK Metro but find the room kind of small but room is very quiet as it is located at the corner of the soi and windows facing the field. And best thing is its got no bars on their grd floor. Costs 800 thb.

Ah_Hia
31-08-2010, 06:46 AM
Can anyone recommend me a nice and quiet room w/ in room safe in a guest house located along Second Rd from Central to South Pattaya? Budget about 500 to 700thb a night.

Try Apex Hotel.
Around that budget.

Jackboy
31-08-2010, 07:34 AM
I stayed there many years ago. The rooms are dated and the bedsheets are old. Read the recent reviews in Tripadvisor. Someone commented that place is a dump. When was the time you stayed there? Wats yr review on Apex Hotel?

BlueDragon193
31-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Yesterday, make my way to Pattaya by mini van at 97 bahts from BTS VM and check in at Bella Express hotel in Pattaya Klang (Central). The hotel rate at 892 & 952 bahts include buffet breakfast & free wifi and was surprise the rooms was much nicer than the photos shown in the Tim website. The next hotel to look out is August Suites just opposite Bella.

Later met up with Bros PB & K for lunch, movie and later after dinner proceed to bar hop at Walking Street till 11pm before checking out at Fashion club.
What a night and a wild & enjoyable party with the guys till 4am and will definite worth going back to the FC in my next trip. The charges for a bottle of Chivas at 990 bahts (promotion) plus mixers and dancers start with two LD at 200 bahts each. After that it's up to customer to buy them the cocktail drinks also at 200 bahts. The showtimes is good especially the very high poll dancing where the dancer will swing up to the top & down. I will definite said it's much cheaper and comparable than in Bangkok and the club closed at 5am.

Today, will have a dinner date with the club dancers in my last night here before returning to Bangkok.

dark123
31-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi guys, I am in pattaya now. Hope to meet up with any bro thT are here too. Can bro that are here kindly pm me ur Thai no? Or any contact information? I am staying in soi 6

leaseoflife
31-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi guys, I am in pattaya now. Hope to meet up with any bro thT are here too. Can bro that are here kindly pm me ur Thai no? Or any contact information? I am staying in soi 6
Wah...soi 6. Happening whaat :)

dark123
31-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Soi 6 mainly is bar? Don need to go till walking street?

hosayboh
31-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Bf 300, st 700. Avail from 1pm till late. No need to bargain. LOL. but the gals can't quite make it....:eek:

TheUnforgiven
31-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Soi 6 mainly is bar? Don need to go till walking street?

If you are feeling brave, you can walk down Soi 6/1. Just behind Soi 6. :D

Jackboy
31-08-2010, 11:21 PM
.... before checking out at Fashion club.
What a night and a wild & enjoyable party with the guys till 4am and will definite worth going back to the FC in my next trip. The charges for a bottle of Chivas at 990 bahts (promotion) plus mixers and dancers start with two LD at 200 bahts each. After that it's up to customer to buy them the cocktail drinks also at 200 bahts. The showtimes is good especially the very high poll dancing where the dancer will swing up to the top & down. I will definite said it's much cheaper and comparable than in Bangkok and the club closed at 5am.

Today, will have a dinner date with the club dancers in my last night here before returning to Bangkok.

Wow..I always walked past the Fashion Club during daytime and always told myself to check out the place during night time but I was always hooked on by the agogo bars at Walking street and never make it to the FC.

Is the concept of FC same as Hollywood at Ratchada?
Got models parading with stickers on their neh neh or not?

BlueDragon193
31-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Yesterday, make my way to Pattaya by mini van at 97 bahts from BTS VM and check in at Bella Express hotel in Pattaya Klang (Central). The hotel rate at 892 & 952 bahts include buffet breakfast & free wifi and was surprise the rooms was much nicer than the photos shown in the Tim website. The next hotel to look out is August Suites just opposite Bella.

Later met up with Bros PB & K for lunch, movie and later after dinner proceed to bar hop at Walking Street till 11pm before checking out at Fashion club.

Correction...the promotion of Chivas at FC should be 1,400 bahts includes mixers (900 + 500 bahts).:D

BlueDragon193
31-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Wow..I always walked past the Fashion Club during daytime and always told myself to check out the place during night time but I was always hooked on by the agogo bars at Walking street and never make it to the FC.

Is the concept of FC same as Hollywood at Ratchada?
Got models parading with stickers on their neh neh or not?

No, it's more of a G Club and much cheaper than the charges in Bangkok.
The model performance was good and you should go there and see for yourself.
They also sell those Arab smoking pipe (no sure of the actual name) and beer tower.

Jackboy
31-08-2010, 11:55 PM
How was the dinner date with the dancer?
Did she turned up?

BlueDragon193
01-09-2010, 02:24 PM
How was the dinner date with the dancer?
Did she turned up?

Yes, together with her dancer sister (Swiss Thai) and after dinner went to Fashion Club.:D

Just another brief info is that only the dancers can be BF but not the PR gals at Fashion club. Check again last night, the correct promotion price for Chivas is 990 plus 410 bahts for mixers and follow by 20 bahts each for every replenish mixer or ice. Balance bottle can be kept up 1 month only.

Sanuk

piratebooty
01-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Yes, together with her dancer sister (Swiss Thai) and after dinner went to Fashion Club.

Just another brief info is that only the dancers can be BF but not the PR gals at Fashion club. Check again last night, the correct promotion price for Chivas is 990 plus 410 bahts for mixers and follow by 20 bahts each for every replenish mixer or ice. Balance bottle can be kept up 1 month only.

Sanuk

Wow Swiss Thai! u gotta intro her one day hehe.
So r u a fully fledged member now? ;)
Arab smoking pipe is called Shi-Sha
I managed to get a visitor over that night after we left so I'd say it was an eventful trip :D

BlueDragon193
01-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Wow Swiss Thai! u gotta intro her one day hehe.
So r u a fully fledged member now? ;)
Arab smoking pipe is called Shi-Sha
I managed to get a visitor over that night after we left so I'd say it was an eventful trip :D

No lah, in fact she (fair skin) was with us that night with her elder sister seating with me.
Is it that gal you told me she will be coming over later.? :D

Now, back to Bangkok to watch the Russian model show tonight at Claudia before leaving the next day.
Will email the photos taken at FC when I'm back home.

Jackboy
01-09-2010, 08:46 PM
You only had dinner with the dancer? No hanky panky?

BlueDragon193
01-09-2010, 10:24 PM
You only had dinner with the dancer? No hanky panky?

What do you think.???

Don't you think you ask too many questions...:rolleyes:

Jackboy
02-09-2010, 12:38 AM
It's alright..
I am just trying to liven up this thread a little.

hosayboh
02-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Muahaha, BD told you dancer can bf liao.....what happens after bf? :p

supercheongster
02-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Hi Guys,

Am planning for a 2 nights stay in Pattaya on 15th & 16th Sept. Any bro happens to be in Pattaya around the same time? We could meetup for a drink.

BlueDragon193
03-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Forgot to mention earlier there is a Men Club next to Fashion Club that cater to lady customers. Saw a group of young guys and mamasan seating outside the club entrance.;)

Jackboy
05-09-2010, 02:11 PM
From Pattaya Addicts :Dont leave home without it..:D

http://i53.tinypic.com/seoyf9.jpg

Jackboy
05-09-2010, 02:28 PM
http://www.pattayaagogos.net/top-5-gogo-bars-pattaya.html

Top 5 Gogo Bars in Pattaya :

This is our list of the (current) five best gogo bars in Pattaya. The list is obviously subjective as what we happen to like will not be to everyone's taste but we also take into account the bars overall popularity in terms of how frequently it plays to packed houses

NO. 1 - Baby Dolls Agogo. For us without doubt the best gogo bar in Pattaya.

NO. 2 - Iron Club. Not a great favourite personally but with little doubt the most popular gogo bar in Pattaya at the present time.

NO. 3 - Club Mistys. Back in the top five with a bang. Totally revamped since April 2010 and now has lots of girls and great lookers too.Very much back on the must do list.

NO. 4 - New Living Dolls. Very much a personal favourite. Friendly owners, good shows and well priced drinks.

NO. 5 - Angelwitch. Outstanding shows and overall likely to be in most peoples top five.

hosayboh
05-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Can't believe iron club made into the list of top 5. I guess location played a part or i went on a bad day...:p

Peppermint has pretty waitresses and Heaven above has pretty dancers. should drop by have a look. Both places offer draft beer cheaply during HH.:D

supperman
06-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi to all bros, after reading for 4 hours on 20 over pages of posts in this forum, I would proudly say that I am ready for my Patts trip next week. (15-18), Would be going with my 2 buddies, but anyone who would like to join in can pop me a message :> anyway, I won't be asking for advices(had loads from many bros here) prepare for my FRs

saintathome
07-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Dear bros, heard of a rumor that there are pimps out that that they will bring gals to ur hotel room and u choose which one u desire then for a flat fee of 5000baht the gal will stick with u for e next 24 hrs, whatever tat u wan to do is up to u... Would like to check wif ya all if u can confirm this myth??? If anyone knows of such services in pattaya, pls let me know... Or if this is like a hoax also do enlighten me please... Thanks!

etct88
07-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Dear bros, heard of a rumor that there are pimps out that that they will bring gals to ur hotel room and u choose which one u desire then for a flat fee of 5000baht the gal will stick with u for e next 24 hrs, whatever tat u wan to do is up to u... Would like to check wif ya all if u can confirm this myth??? If anyone knows of such services in pattaya, pls let me know... Or if this is like a hoax also do enlighten me please... Thanks!

aiyoh ........don't be a saint at home, go and find out......myth or no myth, you will enjoy the on-site research... no bull shit.. :D

saintathome
07-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Haha bro actually already booked e tickets le just want to do a bit more reckee b4 going for my 5 days trip...

leaseoflife
07-09-2010, 05:37 PM

Not sure if it is for real. But think about it...how many gals can the pimp bring? 10? 20? Go to Walking Street and take your picks from hundreds (not sure got thousands).

Jackboy
08-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Dont understand why ppl want to stay inside their room to wait for pimp bring the girls up when they can just make a trip down to the Walking Street or Soi 6 to pick their girls.:cool:

Jackboy
08-09-2010, 12:07 AM
after reading for 4 hours on 20 over pages of posts in this forum, I would proudly say that I am ready for my Patts trip next week. (15-18),

Good work!!!.
Also read thru the Pattaya Addicts forum..look at my signature.. and you will be a super cheongster. There is also info in the WSG forum.

El Frances
08-09-2010, 04:40 AM

Who needs pimps in Pattaya. You can get them by yourself! And from 1000 THB!

El Frances
08-09-2010, 04:41 AM

Who needs pimps in Pattaya? You can get them by yourself! Plenty of nice girls may like to stay with you 24h! And from 1000 THB!

Yokosi
08-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Who needs pimps in Pattaya. You can get them by yourself! And from 1000 THB!

Even cheaper than 1000 THB, if you pick a old nanny from the long Coconut Bar ( Beach Rd ).:eek::eek::eek:

Ah_Hia
08-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Even cheaper than 1000 THB, if you pick a old nanny from the long Coconut Bar ( Beach Rd ).:eek::eek::eek:

No need old nannies.
Young girls available for 500baht at coconut bar too !

BlueDragon193
08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Someone not happy with my FR with this remarks.

"Dont believe your COCK & BULL story!!!"

El Frances
08-09-2010, 04:31 PM

You seem to be sarcastic about this figure. Most girls in Bier Bars and FL in Discos go LT for 1000 THB and may also stay during the day if they find you friendly and if you entertain them (OK you can also tip a little or buy a small present, if you want). No need to go to Beach Road. Gogo girls are more expensive but will probably never stay 24h with a customer.

indianmagicoil
08-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Someone not happy with my FR with this remarks. "Dont believe your COCK & BULL story!!!"
555+ see lah tell u so many times people won't believe u! Next time muz give some sad story how u kanna robert by gogo girl then more believable. BTW who ah? Was the nick "Sour Grapes"?

tigershark75
08-09-2010, 05:42 PM
555+ see lah tell u so many times people won't believe u! Next time muz give some sad story how u kanna robert by gogo girl then more believable. BTW who ah? Was the nick "Sour Grapes"?

Not true, you can see from my Pattaya FR that I kena ‘Robert’ but was still zapped.:)

Regards,

tigershark75
08-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Who needs pimps in Pattaya? You can get them by yourself! Plenty of nice girls may like to stay with you 24h! And from 1000 THB!

I know of a guy who stay in the same hotel as me (not Chinese, not Japanese/ Korean, nor Ang Mo. This race is famous for 一毛大过牛车轮,go guess it yourself :D) paid 500baht for LT. Of course the qualities of the lady is, erm... During our chat, (he saw my girl and make enquiry about how much I pay, that was when he disclose that I am 'chop' cause I pay 10 times more than his).

Do you guys know what was the remark passed on him by the recept who overheard our conversation (we was sitting at the bar)..

Regards,

piratebooty
08-09-2010, 06:20 PM

dont worry I believe your story ;)
does it really matter if they believe or not, as long as u enjoyed urself nothing else matters.

btw what does 一毛大过牛车轮 mean??

etct88
08-09-2010, 06:24 PM
OK guys, we are all here for our own objective/s.

Really, it is 'to each his own'. The money is his to spend. The comments are just some words, hope it doesn't hurt the ego.

No one really kenna 'chopped' as long as one gets what he wants. Even really kenna chopped, also learn a lesson and become wiser.

Please don't point fingers here and there.

The humour is should be taken in lighter stride, don't get too serious.

Do not like to see this thread going the other direction.

sahdu sahdu.......:):)

etct88
08-09-2010, 06:25 PM

I haven't met you, but I believe you....:p:p

Will meet you before year end.....:D

El Frances
08-09-2010, 08:02 PM
I know of a guy who stay in the same hotel as me (not Chinese, not Japanese/ Korean, nor Ang Mo. This race is famous for 一毛大过牛车轮,go guess it yourself :D) paid 500baht for LT. Of course the qualities of the lady is, erm... During our chat, (he saw my girl and make enquiry about how much I pay, that was when he disclose that I am 'chop' cause I pay 10 times more than his).

Do you guys know what was the remark passed on him by the recept who overheard our conversation (we was sitting at the bar)..

Regards,

I know that if you want a top girl from a Gogo it's more expensive (I guess from your nickname in which one you like to go, me and friends also took girls there for 2000/3000 LT, not 1000 of course), but you can get quite pretty girls for 1000 elsewhere if you spend enough time (I could post pictures but the system requires a URL, I don't how to just upload a pic). Anyway what kind of girl do you think that pimp brings for 5000? A top gogo girl such as Meaw, or a 1000 bath girl from a bier bar or disco (eventually Beach Road)?

BlueDragon193
08-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks Bros for your kind words and I couldn't care less of his remarks but just to show I got such message too.

I was with two Bros when we party in Fashion Club and whether the FR was a C & B story is for all to see for yourself.

Bro IMO.. as usual he didn't leave his nick.

Bro PB.. sorry, need Bro TS75 to translate chinese words.:D

Bro etct88...sure and keep me posted.

indianmagicoil
08-09-2010, 09:46 PM
btw what does 一毛大过牛车轮 mean??
"Yi Mao Da Guo Nui Che Lian" or in Hokkien "Zhi Kak Tua Kay Gu Chia Lian" meaning "10 Cents Bigger Than Bullock Cart Wheel" :D Dang! I wished I could follow u guys to Patts tat week!

tigershark75
09-09-2010, 12:46 AM
"Yi Mao Da Guo Nui Che Lian" or in Hokkien "Zhi Kak Tua Kay Gu Chia Lian" meaning "10 Cents Bigger Than Bullock Cart Wheel" :D Dang! I wished I could follow u guys to Patts tat week!

Hi Bro 印度神油,

Bingo! You got it right! You are the man!

Didn't have the chances visit Fashion Club during my last trip as I have limited time and is trying hard to get into someone's pant (or between her legs, whatever, still trying now):D.

Am currently planning a 1mth trip (Feb 2010, my trade is usually very free after CNY, hopefully everything is on track during that time so I can stay as long as I desire). Maybe some interested bro here are planning a trip during the same period as well?

Regards,

tigershark75
09-09-2010, 12:49 AM
I know that if you want a top girl from a Gogo it's more expensive (I guess from your nickname in which one you like to go, me and friends also took girls there for 2000/3000 LT, not 1000 of course), but you can get quite pretty girls for 1000 elsewhere if you spend enough time (I could post pictures but the system requires a URL, I don't how to just upload a pic). Anyway what kind of girl do you think that pimp brings for 5000? A top gogo girl such as Meaw, or a 1000 bath girl from a bier bar or disco (eventually Beach Road)?

Hi Bro,

I had only been to Pattaya once, if there's really a pimp with top notch girl calling for 5000bahts, I will be first to take up his offer if his girl is up to standard as I am real choosy. Total spending for my 8 night 7 days in BKK? Pattaya (which include Credit Card charges with I had just received), came up amounting to SGD3857.49. I think it will be cheaper if I take the pimp offer rather than I go searching in Agogo.

Maybe you would like to file a FR on the pimp's WL after you petronize him?

Regards,

El Frances
09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Hi Bro,

I had only been to Pattaya once, if there's really a pimp with top notch girl calling for 5000bahts, I will be first to take up his offer if his girl is up to standard as I am real choosy. Total spending for my 8 night 7 days in BKK? Pattaya (which include Credit Card charges with I had just received), came up amounting to SGD3857.49. I think it will be cheaper if I take the pimp offer rather than I go searching in Agogo.

Maybe you would like to file a FR on the pimp's WL after you petronize him?

Regards,

Hi Bro,

Maybe a top notch girl delivered at home is worth 5000 bath (the original post did not mention "top notch"). However, given the fact that it's really easy to find pretty girls in Thailand, and in particular if you are not budget constraint, I assume this type of service is directed at people who have little understanding of this country and is probably totally overpriced. Maybe I'm wrong but the odds are 90%. Anyway, if I were a pimp that's what I would do : take a few 1000 bath girls and sell them for 5000 bath to someone who's too uninformed to find a pretty girl by himself. I know, I would be a very unmoral pimp!:D:D:D:D

spark666
09-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Hello guys. I'm going to Pataya for a week or so.
Any suggestion for the accomodation ? Another problem is that I will need Wifi in the room :/

Jackboy
09-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Click on the links on my signature to find out more.

Yokosi
09-09-2010, 09:29 AM
You seem to be sarcastic about this figure. Most girls in Bier Bars and FL in Discos go LT for 1000 THB and may also stay during the day if they find you friendly and if you entertain them (OK you can also tip a little or buy a small present, if you want). No need to go to Beach Road. Gogo girls are more expensive but will probably never stay 24h with a customer.

El Frances,

I have been to Beach Rd a few times and all i saw were old nannies. And therefore, the three " eek ". And i believed that their prices would be below Thb1000. But they were not my standard for bonking. I wonder why many angmos talked so much about the ladies on Beach Rd. Now, i know that these ladies can be dirt cheap. Only saw a few, very few passable young ladies there. So, am i sarcastic ?.

Beach Rd. for me is only for walking, look see and relax on the beach chairs.

Liked etct88 said,
" Please don't point fingers here and there " and " The humour should be taken in lighter stridge , don't get too serious ".

Yokosi
09-09-2010, 09:36 AM

Never met you after several near misses.

But your FR was good.

You do not tell COCK & BULL story.

At least now, from you, i know what FC in Pattaya is all about.

BlueDragon193
09-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Never met you after several near misses.

But your FR was good.

You do not tell COCK & BULL story.

At least now, from you, i know what FC in Pattaya is all about.

Thanks...So, is your Sept trip confirm.?

Yokosi
09-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Thanks...So, is your Sept trip confirm.?

Another near miss !.

Big company architect coming in to Sillypore for BIG meeting during our planned get together, then, followed by an event in KL and both i have to attend. Shit, leh !. I may be free early October, bro.

leaseoflife
09-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Am currently planning a 1mth trip (Feb 2010, my trade is usually very free after CNY, hopefully everything is on track during that time so I can stay as long as I desire)

Total spending for my 8 night 7 days in BKK? Pattaya (which include Credit Card charges with I had just received), came up amounting to SGD3857.49.

Wah bro... 8D7N, you spent nearly 4k. If stay for 1 month.... GEEZ!! :eek::eek:

But ok lah... since you are your own boss... guess this is peanuts :D

Anyway, if I were a pimp that's what I would do : take a few 1000 bath girls and sell them for 5000 bath to someone who's too uninformed to find a pretty girl by himself. I know, I would be a very unmoral pimp!

Immoral yes, but makes damn good business sense!!! Buy low, sell high...5555+ :D

BlueDragon193
09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Another near miss !.

Big company architect coming in to Sillypore for BIG meeting during our planned get together, then, followed by an event in KL and both i have to attend. Shit, leh !. I may be free early October, bro.

Miss again and look like we are playing hide & seek, going back homeland end Sept.

saintathome
09-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks bros for e info n feedback!! Of coz I agree tat i should probably stretch my legs N go walking street to pick my own... Actually gian on e part where e gal will accompany u for 24 hrs.. I know a bit dumb la but Neva try b4 ma so tot that this could b my virgin exp =p haha anyway my hotel super near walking street so should not b an issue stretching my legs~~~

oolouis
11-09-2010, 01:27 AM

Regards,

Bro Tigershark75

Congrats on you candid and well-written FR. I enjoyed it and thought I shd return the favour by giving my two cents' worth

I know guys when playing fishing game likes to use gentleman and da fang approach. But don't forget, most cheongsters play this p4p game maybe 2/3/4times a year. The puyings re Ant plays it 2/3/4 times a night. So guess who's the better player? So definitely the cheongster will be outplayed, whatever his ego wants to tell him

Never, never believe stories like just started or started few days only. You never know and you will never know. Never believe the mummy either. The mummies and puyings and to a lesser extent the waitresses and chewing gum girls are trained to spiel what guys want to hear.

Be very wary of cock-teasers. You can recognise one easily enough. They are the ones who are shy 'neber go out with man beeforrr...mummie no happiee, etc' etc, and yet they can ask you brazenly in the next instant to help them fulfill their LD quota.

Pointers of genuine puying newbies are how they behave and dance on stage, they wont be very good, their make-up not up to the mark, their hands are rough, hair not so well-groomed, cant speak English, no handphone, not first to get up on stage and no response when you grope them, and usually very young ie -18

Cock-teasers are usually experienced, and you know you've been had when after considerable money spent , over few nights, she still will not follow you back as 'sister sick', mum calling tonight', 'roommate needs key' 'brother visiting today'. A lot of the puyings are supporting Thai bfs, they go home with your money and hand it to the bf and have a laugh about how she's manipulating the Robert.

There's no shame to admit I have been Roberted too. One learns thru experience. Man is a funny creature, the heart makes you stupid. You have to keep reminding yourself that at the end of the day, its paid sex.

I know sometimes its not the heart but the challenge. The harder to get, the harder you will try which is basically the more money you will throw at her hahaha. One must ask then if is it an ego thing.

KT and Ego are expensive businesses.

The above are what I have found out for myself in the P4P game, pls do not take it like I am giving advice for I am not qualified to do that. If you are happy pursuing Ant, and have a budget to back you up, as long as you are happy, its nobody's business.:D:D:D Happy cheonging

yinyang
11-09-2010, 11:17 AM
don't forget, most cheongsters play this p4p game maybe 2/3/4times a year. The puyings re Ant plays it 2/3/4 times a night. So guess who's the better player? So definitely the cheongster will be outplayed, whatever his ego wants to tell him.
Be very wary of cock-teasers. ..ones who are shy 'neber go out with man beeforrr...mummie no happiee, etc' etc, .
mummies and puyings and to a lesser extent the waitresses and chewing gum girls are trained to spiel what guys want to hear
Cock-teasers are usually experienced, and you know you've been had when after considerable money spent , over few nights, she still will not follow you back as 'sister sick', mum calling tonight', 'roommate needs key' 'brother visiting today'. A lot of the puyings are supporting Thai bfs, they go home with your money and hand it to the bf and have a laugh about how she's manipulating the Robert.
Man is a funny creature, the heart makes you stupid. You have to keep reminding yourself that at the end of the day, its paid sex
For them, it's their livelihood. For guys, it's R&R;) And reality bites:D

tigershark75
11-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Bro Tigershark75

Congrats on you candid and well-written FR. I enjoyed it and thought I shd return the favour by giving my two cents' worth

I know guys when playing fishing game likes to use gentleman and da fang approach. But don't forget, most cheongsters play this p4p game maybe 2/3/4times a year. The puyings re Ant plays it 2/3/4 times a night. So guess who's the better player? So definitely the cheongster will be outplayed, whatever his ego wants to tell him

Never, never believe stories like just started or started few days only. You never know and you will never know. Never believe the mummy either. The mummies and puyings and to a lesser extent the waitresses and chewing gum girls are trained to spiel what guys want to hear.

Be very wary of cock-teasers. You can recognise one easily enough. They are the ones who are shy 'neber go out with man beeforrr...mummie no happiee, etc' etc, and yet they can ask you brazenly in the next instant to help them fulfill their LD quota.

Pointers of genuine puying newbies are how they behave and dance on stage, they wont be very good, their make-up not up to the mark, their hands are rough, hair not so well-groomed, cant speak English, no handphone, not first to get up on stage and no response when you grope them, and usually very young ie -18

There's no shame to admit I have been Roberted too. One learns thru experience. Man is a funny creature, the heart makes you stupid. You have to keep reminding yourself that at the end of the day, its paid sex.

I know sometimes its not the heart but the challenge. The harder to get, the harder you will try which is basically the more money you will throw at her hahaha. One must ask then if is it an ego thing.

KT and Ego are expensive businesses.

The above are what I have found out for myself in the P4P game, pls do not take it like I am giving advice for I am not qualified to do that. If you are happy pursuing Ant, and have a budget to back you up, as long as you are happy, its nobody's business.:D:D:D Happy cheonging

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice, nah... The most creative reason I ever heard from a gogo girl is 'My cow is sick, need to rush back'. I laughed my head of upon hearing this... Haha...

KC game is well, I should said every thing needs money. Courting a potential gf cost more if you ask me. If spending a few Ks can get one I like into bed, I consider that a victory:D. Of course, I do have my cut off point, just like stock, if it fall below benchmark and leveraging become too risky, the only alternative is to sell without looking back.

Regards,

Jackboy
11-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey guys,

Dont think too much...
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.
Most importantly is to cheong, sit back, relax and have fun.:)

BlueDragon193
11-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advice, nah... The most creative reason I ever heard from a gogo girl is 'My cow is sick, need to rush back'. I laughed my head of upon hearing this... Haha...

KC game is well, I should said every thing needs money. Courting a potential gf cost more if you ask me. If spending a few Ks can get one I like into bed, I consider that a victory:D. Of course, I do have my cut off point, just like stock, if it fall below benchmark and leveraging become too risky, the only alternative is to sell without looking back.

Regards,

Suggest you check out Fashion Club and you will never regret.:D

massageboy666
11-09-2010, 10:24 PM
bro tigershark75, I find your FR refreshing and adds a dramatic dimension. Looking forward to your final evaluation report on the ago-go bars

bro BD, could you elaborate on the key interesting facts of FC and the relevant costings ? At least you can barfine the dancers unlike the system in BKK

thanks

tigershark75
12-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Suggest you check out Fashion Club and you will never regret.:D

Will definately be there on my next trip. :D

BTW, it is ok to order bacardi breezer? I can't hold my cup and I get knock out easily. :o If open bottle and cannot finish, can we keep it or have to open another 1 on the next visit? From what I know, Ant is working there currently and according to her, there are plently of babe there!:p

Really looking forward to my next trip

Regards,

Rub&Buah
12-09-2010, 07:13 AM
U can open the bottle & if cannot be finish,u ask them to keep it for u & the return u with a card to redeem which is valid for a month.

The last time i was there chivas is 999baht only.But with the mixer,fruits & snack comes in a set cost about 2000baht.

Many or almost all eye candy at fashion club.Good place to drink & bio puyin with friends.! LD is 250 baht to take them out is 10000baht(50LD) & the rest have to negotiate with the puyin!

I have puyin ask to see me after work at 5 am thou,but i got my catch at walking street long before that time so...:cool:

piratebooty
12-09-2010, 11:15 AM

BTW, it is ok to order bacardi breezer? I can't hold my cup and I get knock out easily. :o If open bottle and cannot finish, can we keep it or have to open another 1 on the next visit? From what I know, Ant is working there currently and according to her, there are plently of babe there!:p

Regards,

I think Ant started working there as of this week, girls there arent super stunners cept for 1 or 2 but they r wild :D. Also quick note that Fashion Club will be undergoing renovations from the 16Sept for about a week (im not 100% sure on the exact dates but its definitely this month). This according to one of the girls there.

if your party size is more than 2 or 3, its probably worth investing in the 10,000baht membership package, cheap compared to BKK.

for bringin girls back, ignore the 50LD bf (can actually be done for 7.5Kbaht) n just grab her number n give her your hotel room no. Some of them dont want to be seen leaving with a customer n will meet u back at your place or a nearby rendevous point (7-11 :P)

tigershark75
12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
I think Ant started working there as of this week, girls there arent super stunners cept for 1 or 2 but they r wild :D. Also quick note that Fashion Club will be undergoing renovations from the 16Sept for about a week (im not 100% sure on the exact dates but its definitely this month). This according to one of the girls there.

if your party size is more than 2 or 3, its probably worth investing in the 10,000baht membership package, cheap compared to BKK.

for bringin girls back, ignore the 50LD bf (can actually be done for 7.5Kbaht) n just grab her number n give her your hotel room no. Some of them dont want to be seen leaving with a customer n will meet u back at your place or a nearby rendevous point (7-11 :P)

Thank for your info. I usually travel alone and my next available date will be during CNY.

From the map attached in their website, it is along the beach and will only be around 10min ride from Walking Street, right?
Regards,

BlueDragon193
12-09-2010, 11:51 AM

Regards,

Yes, you can and a bottle can be kept for a month. One thing is that the LD in Patt is different from Bkk as the gals there actually order every two cocktail drinks for herself unlike in Bkk the LD is a Lady booking. Also if you don't want your dancer to go up to dance for the night you must first pay an upfront of 5 drinks. I do agree with Bro PB.

Looking forward to meet you next year and hope to party together.:D

tigershark75
12-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Yes, you can and a bottle can be kept for a month. One thing is that the LD in Patt is different from Bkk as the gals there actually order every two cocktail drinks for herself unlike in Bkk the LD is a Lady booking. Also if you don't want your dancer to go up to dance for the night you must first pay an upfront of 5 drinks. I do agree with Bro PB.

Looking forward to meet you next year and hope to party together.:D

Sure, no problem!:D

Regards,

BlueDragon193
12-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Thank for your info. I usually travel alone and my next available date will be during CNY.

From the map attached in their website, it is along the beach and will only be around 10min ride from Walking Street, right?
Regards,

We walk in from Pattayasiasong (2nd road) just after soi 6 but not sure of any entrance from beach road side.

Easy for me to go and back from the club as I was staying nearby in Bella Express hotel in Pattaya Klang (Central).

indianmagicoil
12-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Enter FC from 2nd Road better as entrance from Beach Rd is a bit confusing and must go thru a hotel (sorry can't remember it's name). Get off the songteaw when u just past Soi 6 and see the 7-11 at the corner on the left.

piratebooty
12-09-2010, 01:44 PM

Regards,

not sure if only 10mins, probably longer than that. From beach road side, look out for a sign saying entrance to Rasputin (High end massage place ala Amsterdam in BKK) close to soi 6. Fashion Club is just next to Rasputin.

tigershark75
12-09-2010, 03:24 PM
not sure if only 10mins, probably longer than that. From beach road side, look out for a sign saying entrance to Rasputin (High end massage place ala Amsterdam in BKK) close to soi 6. Fashion Club is just next to Rasputin.

Hi All,

If I have not mistaken, FC is some where near Central Festive, right? I had my lunch in Central almost everyday and there was this afternoon which I am so bored till I just walk aimlessly and had accidently walk into Rasputin. Though it is only cater to member only, if not I will definately pay it a visit.

I had book my ticket to BKK on 5 Feb 2011. Will visit Erawan to '还神' before proceeding to Pattaya.

Btw, can any senior here advise the date for Songkran in 2011? Need to plan before hand:D

Regards,

Jackboy
12-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Fashion club sounds like very expensive leh. Especially the LDs and the bar fines. And at end of day you might not get the girl you want and end up PCC in your room. The Chivas at 999thb is cheap but the mixers also cost the same price. Like that may as well drink it neat. If you want to go G clubs, its better to do it in BKK where the girls qualities are better. Personally i would rather bar hop at Walking street than spending my whole night at FC.

piratebooty
12-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Hi All,
accidently walk into Rasputin. Though it is only cater to member only, if not I will definately pay it a visit.
Btw, can any senior here advise the date for Songkran in 2011? Need to plan before hand

Regards,

Rasputin is open to all, its just a well done up massage place open to everyone..however the girls arent really that great compared to BKK.
If u walked pass the entrance to Rasputin then u probably saw the entrance to Fashion Club but didnt notice it. It opens at 10pm n closes at 5am daily.
Songkran is April 13-15 usually, google is our friend ;).

Personally i would rather bar hop at Walking street than spending my whole night at FC.

Different strokes for different folks.

tigershark75
12-09-2010, 04:16 PM
As promise, a personal evaluation for the GoGo bar I visited during my virgin trip in Pattaya from 14/8 - 20/8. I believe I had petronize 70% of the Agogo Bar in Walking St, (didn't venture out due to time constrain and also very particular in the physical beauty of girl). There are bar which I enter, order a drink, look around, pay and go without even sipping onto my drink and the process took less than 5min. (Time is to precious to be waste when you got only 2100hrs - 0300hrs every night, golden time is before 2330hrs, good catch are usually caught by then). I can't even remember the name of the bar now other than those who left me a deep impression. One of them is Air Port Bar. Why deep impression, read on.

Please note that the below report are very subjective and it is base on my own personal preference.

Super Girl
- Booked 3 girls from this bar. Price is very reasonable (my personal view, ST - 1500baht, LT - 2500baht, BF - 600baht). Their girls are usually SYT, 60% of them are head turner if they are in Orchard. However, you need to go there early (before 2030hrs, they start @ 2000hrs). Don't take to long to choose, the pretty one are usually snap up fast! However, you still have a 2nd chance between 2200 - 2330hrs. Girls usually goes for ST if you book her before 2100hrs, I BF no.48 (name Pa, refer to my FR) before 2100hrs, but she told me the mamasan ask me to pay bar first and come back @ 2300hrs.

Super Baby
- Located opposite Super Girl. Didn't BF any lady here. Similar lay out like Super Girl, (IMHO) their amount of chiobus is lesser than Super Girl but still there quite a few Gems. Only 1 dick but too many pussies, it is very hard to conquer them all:D

Happy Agogo
- Don't know the price for ST, took a lady for 3000baht LT, BF 600baht which is written on the menu. (IMHO), Super Girl and Super Baby still have the best choice for SYT.

Iron Club
- The place where I spend most time and money. Reason, guys who follow through my FR will know, should touch too much on this.

Bacarra
- Girl qualities are better if not comparable to their counter part in BKK.

Angel Witch
- Seriously, their show is quite good but I just wasn't in the mood to appreciate back then. Too many thing to jugger, got a syt inside my hotel room, going to Iron to meet Ant, thinking of backup how to settle the SYT in my room incase Ant agree to spend the night with me and some work related issue... Anyway, this problem won't be a worry anymore when I have more time in my next trip.

Air Port Bar (Beside Iron)
- Remember I mention that this particular bar left me a deep impression? I should now reveal why. I saw a nude female T-Rex dancing around. That was the 1st time I saw an overweight girl naked!

My apology to all as I couldn't recount most of the bar. Base on my personally experinece, most pretty gogo girl don't provide service (too bad I am a sucker for looks and service does not really matter). Gogo girl (who I usually goes for) are more to SYT type while models are more mature with elegant charisma and carry themselves better if you compare both class.

Regards,

massageboy666
12-09-2010, 07:43 PM
As promise, a personal evaluation for the GoGo bar I visited during my virgin trip in Pattaya from 14/8 - 20/8.
Super Girl
- Booked 3 girls from this bar. Price is very reasonable (my personal view, ST - 1500baht, LT - 2500baht, BF - 600baht).

Thanks for the info. Never been to Pattaya and this serves a great guide. The fact that LT goes for 2500 is mind-boggling ;-)

Rub&Buah
13-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi All,

If I have not mistaken, FC is some where near Central Festive, right? I had my lunch in Central almost everyday and there was this afternoon which I am so bored till I just walk aimlessly and had accidently walk into Rasputin. Though it is only cater to member only, if not I will definately pay it a visit.

I had book my ticket to BKK on 5 Feb 2011. Will visit Erawan to '还神' before proceeding to Pattaya.

Btw, can any senior here advise the date for Songkran in 2011? Need to plan before hand:D

Regards,

Fashion club is not exactly near central festival but its just next to soi six.If u take a songtiew from centtal festive on 2nd road diection u will see one mac donald right after soi six & alight there.Its in that area.Have fun!

spark666
13-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Click on the links on my signature to find out more.

Hmm found nothing bout the accomodation. did i miss it ?

Ah_Hia
13-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Hmm found nothing bout the accomodation. did i miss it ?

Yeah...it's a secret link. :eek:

ahtecklim
13-09-2010, 08:40 PM

BTW, it is ok to order bacardi breezer? I can't hold my cup and I get knock out easily. If open bottle and cannot finish, can we keep it or have to open another 1 on the next visit?

Regards,

Bacardi Breezer is a mixed drink in a small bottle , not the full 1L bottle. If you ask them to keep , they will laugh their asses off.

Songkran is April 13-15 usually, google is our friend ;).

Songkran for Pattaya and Changmai is a longer affair than Bangkok and other parts.

spark666
13-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah...it's a secret link. :eek:

;) funny but doens't make it better for me to get a list of girls friendly hotels in Pataya :p

tigershark75
13-09-2010, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=ahtecklim;5209258]Bacardi Breezer is a mixed drink in a small bottle , not the full 1L bottle. If you ask them to keep , they will laugh their asses off.

Paiseh, what I mean is instead of ordering bottle, can I order mix drink etc?

Regards,

oolouis
14-09-2010, 01:05 AM
There are bar which I enter, order a drink, look around, pay and go without even sipping onto my drink and the process took less than 5min. (Time is to precious to be waste when you got only 2100hrs - 0300hrs every night, .

Regards,

Bro, its ok just to duck into a bar, look around for say three/four min without sitting and then head off. I did it many times. Mummies will try to persuade me to sit and I just say "I see see first. No beeyooteefu girl, I no sit" They are usually quite sporting about it. The door gurads usually leave you alone if you act authoritatively, like bo hui them :D :D

San Guo
14-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Going there 30/sept-2/oct 4 person can any bro pass me limo service contact thks

Jackboy
14-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Bro, its ok just to duck into a bar, look around for say three/four min without sitting and then head off. I did it many times. Mummies will try to persuade me to sit and I just say "I see see first. No beeyooteefu girl, I no sit" They are usually quite sporting about it. The door gurads usually leave you alone if you act authoritatively, like bo hui them :D :D

Those popular bars are okay. But if you go into some bars which has very few or no customers, sometimes the girls, mummy or the guards might stop you from leaving unless you buy a drink..or they will use all kinds of thai vulgarity on you.

Jackboy
14-09-2010, 11:22 PM
;) funny but doens't make it better for me to get a list of girls friendly hotels in Pataya :p

Go and explore the Pattaya Addicts forum..everything you need to know is there. If not, go to WSG forum or goggle Pattaya...
Anyway, almost 95% of the accomodation there are guest friendly.

spark666
16-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Ha good links ;)

I've seen some places called "Blowjob bars".$$How are we supposed to differentiate them from others ? Is there some kind of special symbol ? :D

Jackboy
16-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Again..Go explore Pattaya Addicts forum..everything you need to know is there.
If not, google "Blow job bars Pattaya"
That's what the search engines are for...:cool:

Yokosi
17-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Ha good links ;)

I've seen some places called "Blowjob bars".$$How are we supposed to differentiate them from others ? Is there some kind of special symbol ? :D

In order to differentiate the "Blowjob bars" from the others, please buy a banana. When outside the bars with girls in the patios, you have to hold the banana and demo it with a sucking action with your slurping mouth towards the girls. Then, ask the ladies if got such action inside. But do not eat the banana as the first bar may not be one that offers such a service. There are no special symbol in the blowjob bars. Only that Lolita's in BKK and Pattaya are well known for this service.

The banana demo works, can be useful, yet to some members, a sarcastic remarks from me.

yinyang
17-09-2010, 01:14 PM
When outside the bars with girls in the patios, you have to hold the banana and demo it with a sucking action with your slurping mouth towards the girls. do not eat the banana
Peeled or in original state?:p;) Cbj or bbj, mah

Yokosi
17-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Peeled or in original state?:p;) Cbj or bbj, mah

Original, lah.

Cbj or bbj, you better ask the ladies.

Wouldn't go all around the bars with a bunch of bananas, peeled 1 pc and demo sucking ,slurping and eating 1 banana in every bar you vist just to seek out blowjob bars.

Imagine just how big your tummy will be if full of eaten bananas !!!.

yinyang
17-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Wouldn't go all around the bars with a bunch of bananas, peeled 1 pc and demo sucking ,slurping and eating 1 banana in every bar you vist just to seek out blowjob bars.
Imagine just how big your tummy will be if full of eaten bananas !!!.
Yo, can even risk reverse constipation. Top or bottom, your choice:p:D

leaseoflife
17-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Peeled or in original state? Cbj or bbj, mah

Imagine just how big your tummy will be if full of eaten bananas !!!.]

You guys are damn funny... can't help laughing! :D

But eat banana good... eat proteins, spill proteins :D

tigershark75
18-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi All,

Anyone heard of Module Club before? What concept it is running? A supplier who I had a drink with just told me it a happening place, maybe senior here might like to chip in valuable opinion..

Regards,

BlueDragon193
18-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Hi All,

Anyone heard of Module Club before? What concept it is running? A supplier who I had a drink with just told me it a happening place, maybe senior here might like to chip in valuable opinion..

Regards,

Are you talking of this Model club at Pattaya 2nd Road, near Soi 6

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM7D63_The_Model_Club_Pattaya_Thailand

tigershark75
19-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Are you talking of this Model club at Pattaya 2nd Road, near Soi 6

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM7D63_The_Model_Club_Pattaya_Thailand

Hey Bro,

I believe this is the one. My Supplier seldom speak English and chances of him mis-pronouncing is big.

What your view on this place? And the price are like?

Regards,

BlueDragon193
19-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey Bro,

I believe this is the one. My Supplier seldom speak English and chances of him mis-pronouncing is big.

What your view on this place? And the price are like?

Regards,

Have not gone in yet, just walk pass when walking in toward FC.
Seem like they cater to a lot of tour groups tourist and was told the cover charges was 500 bahts.

tigershark75
20-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Have not gone in yet, just walk pass when walking in toward FC.
Seem like they cater to a lot of tour groups tourist and was told the cover charges was 500 bahts.

Bro,

Thanks for the information! Maybe someone who had been there before would like to share their experince?

Regards,

Jackboy
20-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Seem like they cater to a lot of tour groups tourist and was told the cover charges was 500 bahts. Better dont go in there.. Cater to tour groups = Cater to Carrotheads.

guni_man
29-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Did a maiden 1 night trip to Patts last weekend and here is a very short and simple review

Iron Club
Fun factor is high, spotted a few girls I like and quite a few with pink nips. Me and my buddy spent 4K on drinks before leaving. Lost count of how many girls we played with here. Funny the waitress said she wanted to BF my buddy. 555555
As punishment for my girl who shoved her g-string into my face, I took it home. :D
Verdict: I like this bar

Airport Club
My girl in BKK recommended this club and I was not disappointed. Typical pole dance stage and shower area plus an S&M area in the back. My buddy got grabbed by 5 girls as he was going to the toilet and get whipped by the girls. LOL
I also got whipped a couple of times as I was going to the toilet but lucky did not get kidnapped. :D
Quite a few lookers that I really like but the 2nd time I came back, they all got BFed already :(
Had an SYT from the shower who came by to sit with me, A cup tits but possibly the softest tits I ever squeezed. I called them tofu tits. Was also aiming the waitress but she look so dao.

Superbaby and Supergirl
When I was there, the quality of girls on stage was pretty mediociore. Lots of nihonjins inside. Left after 1 drink.
Verdict: Might come back again earlier the next trip to confirm the girl quality. Otherwise, I probably won't come again.

Happy Agogo
Verdict: Don't like it. Very hot inside and quality of girls not good.

tumakan
29-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Hi bros this is my virgin FR from bkk to pattaya to bkk total 8 days. failed my england in sec so bear with my writing style.

PS: to the bro who PM me on fri, Sorry din get to reply to you as I dun know any internet access around my hotel.

1st night. (bkk) - total bad luck
checked in city lodge soi 9 at about 1.4kB. Size of room is quite decent with safebox w/ key, guest friendly, but only drawback is very near the nana BTS and the aircon is the old type one, those mount on floor but blow towards the ceiling type. I din have any problem with the noise but some bros who are light sleepers may not like it. Set off at about 7pm and had a massage + FJ at one of the backlanes near ambassador hotel as small head in control. Made a mistake and handed over 2kB to the massage lady as i did not have small change. Due to language problem, she thought that 2kB is for her and I thought that is for everything so I ended up have to go atm TT$$ cos i din bring enough. Din want to make a scene as I was alone in the shop. Total I paid was 2.8k....zzzz first lesson learn...

Still felt very gian after that so off i went to papaya land - Soi nana. It was indeed full of fruits but they were asking 4kB min. since the night was still young, i ventured to guillvers and thermae. 11pm @Guillvers totally bo lang...zzz so i decided to go back my hotel shower again and hunt again. 12.30am i head towards the thermae. it seems the place close early so all the FLs stand by or sit by the front of the main door. This is where I made my big mistake. zzzzz...

A nice lady with a pretty face approached me, after looking at her face, I thought to myself ho seh liao. was quoted 2.5kST , 3.5kLT. I settled for ST nego till if her service is good then we go LT. Happily we held hands and walked to hotel.
Back in the room, I felt strange why she dun want to switch on the lights, and want me to pay $ to her first, she quite insistent. Thinking back when i entered the hotel with "her" that time the security gave a suspicious face. Normally during the deed, I can feel the CB muscle contract when cumming, but this one strange no feeling. After these strings of thought, I realise she is a post op. zzzzzz.... bo bian after the deed liao so LPPL, paid "she-him" the $ and it seems she even want taxi fee. I din give any and I was cursed I guess???.. 5555++ sometimes language barrier is good, and i slept alone that night. was trying hard not to land a "she-him" liao but the operation really tock kong in thai. even the voice also hard to tell....zzzz...

end of 1st night, to be continued.......

tumakan
29-09-2010, 09:07 PM
2nd night (patt) - half luck?
The following day, I made my trip to Pattaya via VM. Stayed in VC Hotel (@1150B/night) close to walking street. Room is big with safebox w/ key but condition is not so ideal, saw and killed 2 roaches in the afternoon, one even killed itself in my glass of water during the night, heng never drink. Environment around hotel is machiam arab street, tried the kebab for 60b, taste nice for me.

Rested and headed off to sin land...

1) Iron Club
Waitress easy to talk cock with. But when I was there, not so many stock, but they still tried to lure me into their pussy. Maybe I too early, left after a drink.

2) Angelwitch
Basically saw a ah lian type and BF@600B her for the night and LT@2500B. The show is amazing. About 50 girls on stage.

Waited for her to get change and off we go hand in hand back to VC Hotel. Indeed a cute syt ah lian 55555+ reminds me of school days... In room, I initiated to shower first and when I finish, she is already wrap in towel liao.. i thought ho seh liao!!! Waited for her to finish her shower and ended round 1 not long after. Hug her like gf and tried to sleep. Half way through the night, she claim she headache, want to leave. Bo bian, dunno real or not but have to let her go. Paid her 1500B + 100B for taxi and I slept.

end of 2nd night, to be continued.......

tumakan
29-09-2010, 09:09 PM
3rd night (patt) - good fj.. oh yea...

I switch lodging to the walking street guesthouse at 590B a night, right beside sweethearts agogo. Realise its a ST hotel with bars around and thought its gonna be noisy, so I picked a room on the third floor in mid section. Room size is small but clean with fan and aircon and the digital safebox is big enough to fit in your laptop.

Ventured by foot to royal garden plaza. I like the lor tee kar (braised pork leg) at the foodwave, the foodcourt at the top floor. I choose to sit in the open air area and enjoyed my meal with good sea view. i say very good service there as you sit down, give the waitress the receipt and they bring the food to you. They will even bring you the tissue and toothpick to you when you about to finish your meal. Price more expensive here but you get comfort and service.

My hunt started in:

1) New living dolls
Not so many stocks left but Saw 2 to 3 big nehs there, since my intention is to hop around so stayed a while and left.

2) Misty
Not to my liking so left quickly.

3) Babydolls
Also not many left so left quickly.

4) Happy agogo
This is where I settled my night. When I step in, 3 hostess cornered me... was enticed to choose one of them, since have chemistry, BF@600 and LT@3K. While waiting for her to change, saw another cutie, she taunt me with her boobs...zzzz sat too far from her cannot grab sian..zzz but since pay BF already LL... went hand in hand out of the agogo... have thoughts of coming back for her but too much choice on this land.

My lady request to go for a drink so we went to other agogo....

5) Baccara
saw a few good ones here, looks like a new joint to me, upper and lower floor. Quite pack. left after a drink.

6) Peppermint
Went in, place quite pack but nothing caught my eye. my gal mention that baby, happy and peppermint owned by same grp of ppl. After second drink, left for boom boom.

Enjoyed the session, had breakfast with her and bid her goodbye. She did request to go massage together but i decline.

end of third night, to be continued.......

tumakan
29-09-2010, 09:11 PM
4th night - what the zzzzz??

Switched place to Windy Inn near the end of walking street. I like this place as the top floor have seaview. But no lift and the safety box is small at the lobby area. 1kB per night with no breakfast. Room is big with balcony.

Did the usual routine stuff in the afternoon and hunt during the night.

1) Iron Club
Talk cock again with the waitress, saw 2 I like but cannot decide. Bought drink for one as the other one I fancy got BF. Tried to nego with the other one left, but she is only ST and I wanted LT, she is definately the foxy type, from the way she dance i knew liao. Left without BF her after my drink.

2) New Living dolls
Went in again, took a second look on the 2 big nehs, one of them the neh is quite perky, but after a second look, think its a no go for me.

3) Angelwitch
Saw the first girl I BF the first night in Patt, so i bought her a drink. Saw many other syt here also. She say she still headache and din work the day before. Maybe she is really having a headache. She offered her HP no to me, but I din call her cos I still thinking of the girl i miss out in Iron Club. Left after she need to go stage.

4) Bacarra
The place was packed, was invited to sit on the second floor. I think more stock on the first floor, but LL no seats. But then saw another SYT. Bought her a drink and ask if she want to LT. Her reply was that tonight cannot as friend birthday going party. With this kind of reply, i thought she is also no go for me. skally halfway go off i LL again. funny thing is she can change her mind at the last min and tell me she can call her friend and dun go, up to me. I think better not so left after my drink.

5) Iron Club again...
Went in again, this time two of them around, decided to mai tu liao pick the other one. From the way she dance, I can tell she quite new. BF@700 and agreed to LT3K. She say very hungry so we went to marine zi char there to eat. Can see that she really very hungry, ate 2 plates of rice, i thought to myself ho seh liao eat so much later sure got strength. On the way back, saw those push cart got sell doll, bought one for her and she jump like a little bird so happy. I double confirm is gonna be ho seh liao. Reach hotel, showed her the night view outside the balcony she like, after some talking i initiated to shower first. When I was out of the shower, saw her already cover blanket kiew (curl) like a hay bee (shrimp) hehehe.... slowly i crawl next to her. tried to initiate first round but was rejected... zzzz i thought maybe the meal too full... so i waited a while and attacked... again, i was rejected...zzzzzzzzzz... since I also a bit tired, i went to sleep land also... at about 7am, i woke up, she is still kooning like a shrimp, wah lao eh... i sian big time liao. i thought ho seh liao but in the end become like that..zzzzz sleeping and can hear she snore..zzz.. she moment she wake up she looks shock also. maybe she realise she slept too long??? She say she need to go home open door for sister and blahh... so i offer her 200B taxi.. there goes another night... zzzz..

end of 4th night, to be continued.......

tumakan
29-09-2010, 09:16 PM
5th, 6th 7th night - found a good one at last.

Since did not boom the night before, decide to go for MP. Got so many dunno which one to go so went into the one with the gal face i like. Massage 20% Grope and finger 80% of the time. At the same time, there was some reno work going on in the shop, she wan to moan but cannot hehehe... i do until she buay tahan, gave me a BJ and we ended the session. very exciting when u know someone is next door hahaha...

1) Superbaby
Went in early, saw many japs there, infront of me stands a makiyo look alike. She kept smiling at me but I am hesitant as there was another I am eyeing. In the end, settled for the other. 3200B all in paid mamasan and left hand in hand. Went to marine zi char again, ordered some dishes but she seems not so hungry so ended up I ate quite alot. Since night still early, I suggest we go shopping. Ended up we walked all the way from walking street to central festival back to walking street. She resemble my first gf so GFE is extremely strong and partly thats why i choose her also. She din complain she was tired after the walk but she say she enjoyed the walk and in fact she likes to take strolls. When we are back in the hotel, we showered seperately, but the FJ with her was very GFE. 1 Round before sleep, 1 round before wake up. We went together for breakfast and before she left, we arranged for dinner and movie at the central festival.

On the following 2 nights, the moment superbaby is open for business, I am one of the first to be there. BF her and off we go for dinner and movie. Brings me back to the days and I enjoyed it. She also not care about time and she even stayed till 5pm before. After watching a few Thai movies, Im beginning to like thai movies.

Dunno why but time with her pass by very fast. Bid farewell to her before noon after my third night with her and I head back to BKK.

end of 5th,6th,7th night, to be continued.......

tumakan
29-09-2010, 09:18 PM
8th night - Rainbow 4 is nice.
Moved in to Hip hotel. Quite a nice hotel, booked a room for 1300B. Got dvd player + sub woofer, Digital safebox big for laptop, rain shower, nice breakfast, nice flat screen TV and girl friendly.

Took the MRT to Thai culture Centre for shopping at carrfour and robinson. The carrfour foodcourt gyoza is quite nice, food price there average 35B. Thereafter went to pratunam for shopping.

When the night falls, off i go to Nana.

1) Angelwitch
The show is good but after Angelwitch pattaya, I think if they need more space. I think not my luck tonight, not many stock to choose from, bought a drink and left quickly.

2) Rainbow 4
Quite a good number of gals and pack with ang mor and japs, was told they have about 200 girls working there. Picked a cute uni student 600BF LT@4000B, but tanned, B cup enhanced, fleshy butt, she speaks good english and we ate the road side stall - pig kidney right beside the Nana entrance.

Took a cab back after the meal, shower together, I soap her she soap me hehehe... and she was shaved, not for the day but the day before. Finish shower, lay on the bed, begin our war. French, grope, finger and ... enjoy my doggy with her... woke at about 7 and went breakfast together. In the end she left at about 8pm.

Time is so fast when you are enjoying. Packup, and took my flight at 5pm.

end of 8th night, conclusion...

There are a couple of things i did not do but will certainly do at my next trip.
1) Visit Soi Cowboy and patpong
2) visit a good MP or have a good soapy
3) Visit soi 6 in pattaya
4) Check out the Chiang Mai scene

I think, pattaya is like a wholesale centre. BKK maybe I not yet visit cowboy and patpong and soapy so cant say much.

All in all every cent spent is worth it :)

one question to bros, during some of my nego process, the mamasan press me to pay everything up front first, but thankfully, most of the time i din bring enough. so in the end they still agree for me to pay BF first and the subsequent after the deed. I just want to check if this is a common practice for some agogos or all or is there a way to get around it? Personally I prefer to pay after the deed as Im in control.

Spent some time to type everything out as fresh as my memory is. Hope you guys enjoyed my FR. Cheers!!!:D:D:D

spark666
30-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Did a maiden 1 night trip to Patts last weekend and here is a very short and simple review

Iron Club
Fun factor is high, spotted a few girls I like and quite a few with pink nips. Me and my buddy spent 4K on drinks before leaving. Lost count of how many girls we played with here. Funny the waitress said she wanted to BF my buddy. 555555
As punishment for my girl who shoved her g-string into my face, I took it home. :D

Airport Club
My girl in BKK recommended this club and I was not disappointed. Typical pole dance stage and shower area plus an S&M area in the back. My buddy got grabbed by 5 girls as he was going to the toilet and get whipped by the girls. LOL
I also got whipped a couple of times as I was going to the toilet but lucky did not get kidnapped. :D
Quite a few lookers that I really like but the 2nd time I came back, they all got BFed already :(
Had an SYT from the shower who came by to sit with me, A cup tits but possibly the softest tits I ever squeezed. I called them tofu tits. Was also aiming the waitress but she look so dao.

Superbaby and Supergirl
When I was there, the quality of girls on stage was pretty mediociore. Lots of nihonjins inside. Left after 1 drink.
Verdict: Might come back again earlier the next trip to confirm the girl quality. Otherwise, I probably won't come again.

Happy Agogo
Verdict: Don't like it. Very hot inside and quality of girls not good.
Went to both Iron and Airline.

Didn't like Iron, girls not really good looking but usual prices.

Airline has *a few* better looking girls but they 're damn expensive. 2000-3000 baths , just LOL. Had one weird experience in this one. A girl harrassed me to BF her, I did not want to. she was decent but I prefered others in the same bar. Sadly the one I like seemed cold, no eye contact. So the other kept annoyin me, "i wanna go with you, bla bla bla". She finaally got pissed, then decided to leave the bar.

After that I went to Insomnia , hours later, and there she was trying to get me again and again and again. I should learn how to say no properly :/,

Thing is, in the end, in the bar I would have paid 3K baths BF when I could have got her for 1K bath in insomnia :)

@Tumakan : no offence dude , but LOL. So much money for so little. Best one is the girl you payed to ...sleep lol.

guni_man
30-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Went to both Iron and Airline.

Didn't like Iron, girls not really good looking but usual prices.

Airline has *a few* better looking girls but they 're damn expensive. 2000-3000 baths , just LOL. Had one weird experience in this one. A girl harrassed me to BF her, I did not want to. she was decent but I prefered others in the same bar. Sadly the one I like seemed cold, no eye contact. So the other kept annoyin me, "i wanna go with you, bla bla bla". She finaally got pissed, then decided to leave the bar.

After that I went to Insomnia , hours later, and there she was trying to get me again and again and again. I should learn how to say no properly :/,

Thing is, in the end, in the bar I would have paid 3K baths BF when I could have got her for 1K bath in insomnia :)

When you say Airport is damn expensive at 2 to 3K THB, what fee are you referring to? ST, LT or BF rate?
The girl that I like in Airport was also cold. She just sat there alone and did not make eye contact with anyone, though she knows I was looking at her all night. Fair skinned, straight long hair girl.

spark666
30-09-2010, 04:21 PM
LT, but even so, havent paid more than 1K LT (+ tip) anywhere.

3K LT...if people pay this price, it's gonna be very bad

BlueDragon193
01-10-2010, 05:24 PM
A recent short trip to Pattaya on one night stayed.

Took a afternoon 97 bahts mini van near to BTS Victory Monument and check in at Bella Express hotel at Pattaya Klang (central). One thing, to note that this van service doesn't bring to your hotel and have to transfer on your own to a baht bus.
Later we went to have a Thai dinner first at Central Festival Mall and some ice cream before going to Fashion club. Making a slow walk toward to the club as it only open after 10.30pm till 5am and while walking in saw the Model club with full of Chinese tour group leaving after the show. The night was fun and bought more than several drinks for the coyote and model dancers till 4am. The prices was the same as mention earlier accept it was 250 bahts per drink for the model dancers and in fact two of them came from Neverland club in Bangkok.
The next morning after breakfast we decided to go back to Bangkok, taking the same mini van service to attend the member Fun Moon party in Claudia.

tigershark75
01-10-2010, 06:02 PM
A recent short trip to Pattaya on one night stayed.

Took a afternoon 97 bahts mini van near to BTS Victory Monument and check in at Bella Express hotel at Pattaya Klang (central). One thing, to note that this van service doesn't bring to your hotel and have to transfer on your own to a baht bus.
Later we went to have a Thai dinner first at Central Festival Mall and some ice cream before going to Fashion club. Making a slow walk toward to the club as it only open after 10.30pm till 5am and while walking in saw the Model club with full of Chinese tour group leaving after the show. The night was fun and bought more than several drinks for the coyote and model dancers till 4am. The prices was the same as mention earlier accept it was 250 bahts per drink for the model dancers and in fact two of them came from Neverland club in Bangkok.
The next morning after breakfast we decided to go back to Bangkok, taking the same mini van service to attend the member Fun Moon party in Claudia.

Bro,

Your FR really tempt me to fly to Pattaya as I am now on hospitalization leave since last week after a freak accident. I believe I can squeeze some time before Nov for a short trip if I can move around without assist...

Regards,

BlueDragon193
01-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Bro,

Your FR really tempt me to fly to Pattaya as I am now on hospitalization leave since last week after a freak accident. I believe I can squeeze some time before Nov for a short trip if I can move around without assist...

Regards,

What a pity, sorry to hear that and don't worry there always a next time to meet up. Just let know me early as I plan to go up around late Oct and have fun on Halloween night in FC.

Take care and Chok Dee.

yinyang
01-10-2010, 09:30 PM
havent paid more than 1K LT (+ tip) anywhere. 3K LT...if people pay this price, it's gonna be very bad
Our hats off then, for your valued takeways at 1k for LT. 2 things come to mind.

For 1, don't you get what you pay for (at least for looks, not the after sales service?)?

2nd, Tumakan's was a Bkk Nana affair (his mixed FRs in this Patts thread). So he paid a premium (over range circa 3k?), but would have thought Patts agg takeway pricing is more competitive than touristy Bkk Nana spots? Anyhow seems he had fun, minus often heard plane crashes (girl do a runner)

Not unless one gets ripped off, one's pricing treshold for fun between sheets is subjective (even personal). And more drinks + LDs before along the strip before decision can more than add up too.

El Frances
02-10-2010, 12:24 AM
1000 LT is current price in beer bars and discos but not in gogos.
About tukaman's question on paying mamasan in advance,there is only one answer: NEVER

spark666
02-10-2010, 03:23 AM
From what I've seen gogo girls aren't better looking, far from it ;)

tigershark75
02-10-2010, 11:57 AM
I had paid 1K BF and 4K (LT) for the same girl (2200hrs - 0500hrs) in Iron during my trip back in Aug 2010...

Overprice or not, I believe most the ultimate goal is the enjoyment..

Regards,

Garage1
02-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I had paid 1K BF and 4K (LT) for the same girl (2200hrs - 0500hrs) in Iron during my trip back in Aug 2010...

Overprice or not, I believe most the ultimate goal is the enjoyment..

Regards,

i agree..enjoy is the key....

Garage1
02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
From what I've seen gogo girls aren't better looking, far from it ;)

seriously, many of these agogo girls , look like shit in the morning.. total diff in the nite when the lights are on... hahahaha
im sure many bros will feel the same..

yinyang
02-10-2010, 01:43 PM
many of these agogo girls , look like shit in the morning.. total diff in the nite when the lights are on... hahahaha.
More we drink, our standards drop (they look better). Yeah, next morning looks like what the cat drag in:eek: Sometimes, no need to wait till morning.. when you sober up, may give us a fright. Ooops, halloween's soon upon us:o:p

guni_man
02-10-2010, 01:45 PM
seriously, many of these agogo girls , look like shit in the morning.. total diff in the nite when the lights are on... hahahaha
im sure many bros will feel the same..

Actually depends if they wash off their make up. My friend told me he had a LT gal who did not wash off her makeup before sleeping! 5555

Garage1
02-10-2010, 02:18 PM
More we drink, our standards drop (they look better). Yeah, next morning looks like what the cat drag in:eek: Sometimes, no need to wait till morning.. when you sober up, may give us a fright. Ooops, halloween's soon upon us:o:p

i have went out with a few of them during daytime.. my god.. ghosts in daytime is an understatement.. be very afraid!!!!!!!!!

Actually depends if they wash off their make up. My friend told me he had a LT gal who did not wash off her makeup before sleeping! 5555

hahaha, thats normal..and for some of them, their dressing can be abit ROJAK

El Frances
02-10-2010, 08:29 PM
4th night - what the zzzzz??

5) Iron Club again...
Went in again, this time two of them around, decided to mai tu liao pick the other one. From the way she dance, I can tell she quite new. BF@700 and agreed to LT3K. She say very hungry so we went to marine zi char there to eat. Can see that she really very hungry, ate 2 plates of rice, i thought to myself ho seh liao eat so much later sure got strength. On the way back, saw those push cart got sell doll, bought one for her and she jump like a little bird so happy. I double confirm is gonna be ho seh liao. Reach hotel, showed her the night view outside the balcony she like, after some talking i initiated to shower first. When I was out of the shower, saw her already cover blanket kiew (curl) like a hay bee (shrimp) hehehe.... slowly i crawl next to her. tried to initiate first round but was rejected... zzzz i thought maybe the meal too full... so i waited a while and attacked... again, i was rejected...zzzzzzzzzz... since I also a bit tired, i went to sleep land also... at about 7am, i woke up, she is still kooning like a shrimp, wah lao eh... i sian big time liao. i thought ho seh liao but in the end become like that..zzzzz sleeping and can hear she snore..zzz.. she moment she wake up she looks shock also. maybe she realise she slept too long??? She say she need to go home open door for sister and blahh... so i offer her 200B taxi.. there goes another night... zzzz..

You are very (too?) benevolent: 700 + 200 for nothing! The girl probably knew from the start she did not want or could not (periods) fuck with you. They sometimes do that because they get more money if they have more BF. You could have got you BF back.
It happened to me in Tiger Gogo to BF a girl who, how surprising, found out she had periods when we arrived in my room. I went back to the bar and asked the manager to give me back the BF. He gave it back to me without any discussion. I guess he perfectly knew girls sometimes do this trick.

tumakan
02-10-2010, 09:40 PM
@El Frances
Bro, not that I want to be very benevolent but I honestly dont know how to react with that situation. It is my maiden trip there so I already have in mind to pay some school fees to learn some lessons. Now that I know that BF can be refunded, I learn another thing about Patts. Thanks for the info :)

I think my next trip will be more $ efficient.

Cheers!

El Frances
03-10-2010, 05:27 AM
Dear Tumakan,

That's why I though it would be usefull to mention it. This type of behavior is not uncommon among Gogo girls, in particular when they have their periods. The worst of it is no so much the money spend, than the spoiled night for a customer who just wanted to enjoy life. They should not be encouraged to do that.

PS To get the BF refund, it may be better to talk with the manager, rather than with the mamasan who may be accomplice with the girl. The mention of Internet forums may eventually be a convincing argument.

Moony
04-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a bar(s) on Soi 2 and 3? I've never ventured in to those areas. Anyone ones I should avoid in your experience?

BoinKING
05-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Need to ask for advice.

Going there soon, but I have only until 2359 - you know what that means.
So LT is out, what can I do in the afternoon and which are the best ST bars with rooms?

guni_man
05-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Need to ask for advice.

So LT is out, what can I do in the afternoon and which are the best ST bars with rooms?

The AGGs open at about 8pm and you can take the girls out for ST. Ask them and they know where to bring u to the nearest ST hotel.

Jackboy
05-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Need to ask for advice.

Wa..your OC so good..let you book out and then book in by 2359hrs.
ROD loh.....

If you want day fun, then go to Soi 6 or Sabai Dee body massage.

Garage1
05-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Wa..your OC so good..let you book out and then book in by 2359hrs.
ROD loh.....

If you want day fun, then go to Soi 6 or Sabai Dee body massage.

can u bring me go? :D

BoinKING
06-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Okay bucket list -
Top 3 pick..

X-zone
Iron club
Angelwitch

Lets see how it goes, I've found some old mates that were my batch boys.. looks like this could be a really wild trip.

Jackboy
06-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Supergirl and Superbaby..worth to take a look..

leaseoflife
06-10-2010, 11:30 PM
For me, it used to be What's Up & Peppermint.

To each his own :)

Jackboy
07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
What's up is a different type of playground.
Peppermint shifted to the ground floor.
Surprisingly the interior layout is still similar like last time.

leaseoflife
07-10-2010, 11:34 PM
What's up is a different type of playground.
Peppermint shifted to the ground floor.
Surprisingly the interior layout is still similar like last time.

Thought e gals at both bars look not bad, ESP peppermint. But heard quite a few went to barcara after it opened. Sorry, info prob outdated. Last trip was during last dec.