PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47

Advanced
30-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Ok bro...very easy one. Ask these questions :D

1) Oh..so you live in Pattaya?
2) What do you work as?

If the reply is "I am freelance" then you can ask ST how much? Overnight how much?

Those are not FL then you can jio them to meet casually during lunch time lor..see what happen next.

ahh understand.. thanks, too bad quite alot under premium:D

fallen11
30-08-2022, 07:34 PM
The pub name is Muzzik cafe. But I don't think most of the girls there are FLs, since my girl brought me there :D Mainly is to drink/dance. She would not want me to go experience those places where Bro RotiPrata introduced have 90% FLs haha..

But I do see girls (SYTs) eyeing ang-mos and myself as well, which in my experience, are easy pick up if buy them a drink.

In fact, of the 3 girlfriends that my girl brought along with her, one got hook up by a ang-mo becos she is super out-going and love to dance. Another fat ang-mo was eyeing for the other friend and tried to get close, but she don't like, so she keep very close distance to me to signal to that ang-mo to go away. So I was like hugging 2 girls.. but my girl seems to be jealous so in the end I tried to distance myself from her friend. And all her friends are not FLs, by the way, just there for drink/dance.

thanks for info :)

vicsong71
02-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Bro, I arrived Pattaya yesterday. Have PM to add my WeChat & Line. Yes, error written as Hollywood opening in September. Should be in August :D
Last night went to Hollywood but not as crowded as before. Many people doesn’t know it has read-open. I think Panda is still better in term of FL ladies :D499084

Lol , i was in hollywood on 30 aug . Still have balance .
Was at imsommia last night ( thurs ) music was good .
Will be going club panda , myst at walking streer and warehouse and bling
At soi buakhow .

happy456
04-09-2022, 06:12 PM
I will be in Pattaya from 14 Oct to 18 Oct and will be checking out Soi 6, Walking St and Soi LK Metro. Any bros happen to be there during this period as well can PM me if u wanna go chiong together. Real happy to be back after such a long wait.

VirgoDiver
20-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Anyone heading Pattaya way this Nov? will be there 2nd half of Nov.

lolxgen
21-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Anyone going to Pattaya 2-6 Oct, hit me up and we can explore together.

ngkha
23-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Going Pattaya from 10-14 Oct & 18-21 Oct. Bros there may PM me to chiong together at Hollywood & Panda :D

contangee
28-09-2022, 03:14 AM
Will be there from Nov 9-13. May come back to Pattaya or BKK later in Nov around the 20th.

vicsong71
28-09-2022, 07:22 AM

Me and a buddy will be in Pattaya 15 to 25 th Nov . pm me

kennedi
09-10-2022, 06:51 PM
Me and a buddy will be in Pattaya 15 to 25 th Nov . pm me

I'm going 23 to 28 nov. anyone keen to meet up pls pm

fallen11
13-10-2022, 09:16 PM
Club Panda is full of pretty girls. 80% FLs or can book in more ways. Alot of rich Chinese guy that will throw stacks of 20 baht to show of their wealth. Basically this club you only see Chinese and Koreans.

are the drink prices in club panda also chinese/korean price?
what about FL price?

usually i avoid chinese/korean infested places due to the prices also being chinese/korean:D

happy456
15-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Hey guys, I am now in Pattaya till the 19th Oct, do pm me if u happened to be around & wanna chiong togather.

RotiPrata Man
16-10-2022, 02:01 PM
are the drink prices in club panda also chinese/korean price?
what about FL price?

usually i avoid chinese/korean infested places due to the prices also being chinese/korean:D

Pattaya clubs are all about same price. Cheaper than BKK. But if want really cheap then go to their bistro like 168 or Fin :D

RotiPrata Man
16-10-2022, 02:01 PM
Going Pattaya from 23 to 27 Oct :D

Laki
18-10-2022, 10:59 AM
How the flooding situation over in pattaya?

happy456
18-10-2022, 02:17 PM
How the flooding situation over in pattaya?

Hot and sunny over in Pattaya now. Was here since 14 Oct, totally the best weather for hitting the beaches. Guess I was lucky as heard it was rather rainy with strong winds before my arrival date.

Laki
19-10-2022, 05:48 PM
Hot and sunny over in Pattaya now. Was here since 14 Oct, totally the best weather for hitting the beaches. Guess I was lucky as heard it was rather rainy with strong winds before my arrival date.

Thanks for the info

xiaodikou
20-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Hi guys, anyone can advise if I can take public taxi from DMK Airport to pattaya?Seem not much option there compared to survb. Any other direct transport advise?

daizepam
20-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Hi guys, anyone can advise if I can take public taxi from DMK Airport to pattaya?Seem not much option there compared to survb. Any other direct transport advise?

Google Nam's Taxi. first 2 at the top is the same. safe and always reliable.

Piglet777
20-10-2022, 03:48 PM
how do we get from bangkok to pattaya and from pattaya to bangkok?

xiaodikou
20-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Google Nam's Taxi. first 2 at the top is the same. safe and always reliable.

Thanks bro, but Nam don't pick up from. DMK. Not many option. Not sure the public taxi will take. Heard can't.

NotMyRealName
21-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Thanks bro, but Nam don't pick up from. DMK. Not many option. Not sure the public taxi will take. Heard can't.

Or you book a car n self drive there n back. Otherwise you grab to Bangkok City ekkamai. Eastern Bus Terminal, adjacent to the Ekkamai BTS Station on Sukhumvit Road at Soi 63 (Soi Ekkamai). Air-conditioned buses leave approximately every 30 minutes between 5 am and 11.30 pm each day.Ekkamai Bus Terminal
+66 2 391 2504
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/dZstfaTrvkowyY5W7

Chantelfin
21-10-2022, 10:56 AM
Hi, will be in pattaya 23 to 31 oct. Pm if interested to go for beers at bar, soapies. Not discos though.

xiaodikou
21-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Or you book a car n self drive there n back. Otherwise you grab to Bangkok City ekkamai. Eastern Bus Terminal, adjacent to the Ekkamai BTS Station on Sukhumvit Road at Soi 63 (Soi Ekkamai). Air-conditioned buses leave approximately every 30 minutes between 5 am and 11.30 pm each day.Ekkamai Bus Terminal
+66 2 391 2504
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/dZstfaTrvkowyY5W7

Thanks bro. Seem that's one of the few options left land in DMK.

Chantelfin
21-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Thanks bro. Seem that's one of the few options left land in DMK.

Got direct bus at dmk to 0attaya but only 2 timings. Its bell service, check it out to see if its available at your timing.

overboard
22-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Anyone know if it is easy to book a taxi from pattaya to BKK airport?

Need to book in advanced or just book and within 15min we can get a taxi?

VirgoDiver
23-10-2022, 02:32 PM
Anyone know if it is easy to book a taxi from pattaya to BKK airport?

Need to book in advanced or just book and within 15min we can get a taxi?

I normally book my return Pvt car transfer from Pattaya to airport from those tour kiosks along Soi Buahkao 1 to 2 days in advance. There is a quite a few along the stretch. I normally pay 1000baht. They will pick me up from my hotel at the designated time.

Have not tried booking last min, but you can try booking on bolt app if the need arises. The rates I saw there average around 1200-1300baht.

overboard
24-10-2022, 03:21 AM
Thanks.

Anyway, I will be in Pattaya from 7-10 Nov.
Happy to meet up with anyone if time permits (am meeting with an ex-WL)

happy456
24-10-2022, 09:31 AM
how do we get from bangkok to pattaya and from pattaya to bangkok?

You can try booking shared transport at
https://belltravelservice.com if going alone or up to 2 persons. If 3 persons or above, better book private transport via bolt app or Nam's taxi services at https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com as the total price is about the same as compared to the shared transport.

julia67
25-10-2022, 01:03 AM
Me 25 Oct to 31 Oct. Hit me up!

xiaodikou
25-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Anyone in Pattaya want go clubbing on the week of 7 Nov ping me.

daizepam
27-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Ill be soloing(yoloing) Patts from 2nd to 5th. Then bkk. Meetups to chiong more than welcome.

daviddavid
27-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Will be in Pattaya from 2 Nov to 18 Nov. Soloing, hit me up

happy456
27-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Will be in Pattaya from 2 Nov to 18 Nov. Soloing, hit me up

Wow, that's a pretty long stay there. Was in Pttaya during mid Oct soloing but find it rather boring after 5 nights stay. Felt much better after that in BKK for the 4 nights stay though.

xiaodikou
30-10-2022, 12:18 AM
Was in pattaya in June.. Darn bore then cut short my 3d2n to 1d1n and ran back to bkk. Only few aggs and none of the clubs opened then. Will be back again on week of 7 Nov to truley expleience ptty again. But I mainly go foe the clubs no aggs.

sohem
30-10-2022, 01:29 AM
Crowded today at walking street Pattaya.
Didn't find any tonight since tomorrow going for Scuba diving 3 dives.

fallen11
31-10-2022, 07:52 PM
was at pattaya over the weekend. First time back here since the pandemic despite already been to thailand many times since then.
A summary:

1. The vibe - Vibe here seems to be better for mongering than in BKK. Everyone knows what you are here for and everyone is also here for the same thing. Men & women here become much simpler. All here just either for sex or money. You may get asked by fellow tourists about where you hanging out, where you going for a drink etc. No other hidden agendas. Oh keep a lookout of your money and valuables. Its common for thiefs and robberies to be reported in Pattaya these days. If you are not into Ladyboys and you see one coming for you, RUN! Yes no kidding they might take the chance to mug you! you RUN and dont even let them touch you.

2. Soi 6 - Plenty of girls here but severely lacking customers. Dont bother looking for quality here. What you will find here is cheap, young girls to fuck. Half the girls here look early 20s. Though not all the girls want to offer you the service, i was told.

3. Other Sois (7, etc) - Plenty of girls as well but mostly older, out of shape kind of girls. You can skip these parts to save time unless you are only looking for cheapness.

4. Soi Buakhao - Explored 1 part of this road and found.... i dunno, jap themed / owned agogo bars in an alley. Got some quality girls here. Was surprised by my find. Noticed that most customers dont sit here for long perhaps due to the girls nature of milking for LDs frequently. 700 for BF

5. Walking Street - If there's only 1 bar to go, its Palace agogo. Quality here is probably the best of all and got plenty of them in it. 1.5k BF before 12, 1k BF from 12 onwards. In Palace, i heard something for the first time offered by a girl:"No short time. Only Long Time! 5k baht". omg i was having a hard time looking for LT in both BKK and Patts and here a 20 yr old tells me this!:D None of the other bars can compare the overall quality in Palace. Dont bother walking into the 2nd half of the walking street. Most of them has closed down, theres an alley of indian themed bars, almost nothing left after Panda Club.

vicocg45
01-11-2022, 05:27 AM
was at pattaya over the weekend. First time back here since the pandemic despite already been to thailand many times since then.
A summary:

1. The vibe - Vibe here seems to be better for mongering than in BKK. Everyone knows what you are here for and everyone is also here for the same thing. Men & women here become much simpler. All here just either for sex or money. You may get asked by fellow tourists about where you hanging out, where you going for a drink etc. No other hidden agendas. Oh keep a lookout of your money and valuables. Its common for thiefs and robberies to be reported in Pattaya these days. If you are not into Ladyboys and you see one coming for you, RUN! Yes no kidding they might take the chance to mug you! you RUN and dont even let them touch you.

2. Soi 6 - Plenty of girls here but severely lacking customers. Dont bother looking for quality here. What you will find here is cheap, young girls to fuck. Half the girls here look early 20s. Though not all the girls want to offer you the service, i was told.

3. Other Sois (7, etc) - Plenty of girls as well but mostly older, out of shape kind of girls. You can skip these parts to save time unless you are only looking for cheapness.

4. Soi Buakhao - Explored 1 part of this road and found.... i dunno, jap themed / owned agogo bars in an alley. Got some quality girls here. Was surprised by my find. Noticed that most customers dont sit here for long perhaps due to the girls nature of milking for LDs frequently. 700 for BF

5. Walking Street - If there's only 1 bar to go, its Palace agogo. Quality here is probably the best of all and got plenty of them in it. 1.5k BF before 12, 1k BF from 12 onwards. In Palace, i heard something for the first time offered by a girl:"No short time. Only Long Time! 5k baht". omg i was having a hard time looking for LT in both BKK and Patts and here a 20 yr old tells me this!:D None of the other bars can compare the overall quality in Palace. Dont bother walking into the 2nd half of the walking street. Most of them has closed down, theres an alley of indian themed bars, almost nothing left after Panda Club.

Amazing FR, thanks for contributing. But from the way you spoke about the place, saying thay it's better for mongering seems contradicting since most places have either closed or have poor quality of girls.. in BKK if u go to red light districts everyone will know what you're after anyway, and there's way more options there. Price wise seems to be same same too.. i guess vietnam is still the best rn, cheap year round tix with super chio fair skin young ladies, don't have to worry about LB also, and also price is wayy cheaper, as cheap as 30sgd to fuck a young pretty one. Can't think of a reason to go thai now

fallen11
01-11-2022, 07:47 PM
Amazing FR, thanks for contributing. But from the way you spoke about the place, saying thay it's better for mongering seems contradicting since most places have either closed or have poor quality of girls.. in BKK if u go to red light districts everyone will know what you're after anyway, and there's way more options there. Price wise seems to be same same too.. i guess vietnam is still the best rn, cheap year round tix with super chio fair skin young ladies, don't have to worry about LB also, and also price is wayy cheaper, as cheap as 30sgd to fuck a young pretty one. Can't think of a reason to go thai now

between patts and BKK
i would say....
The ratio of higher quality girls to low quality girls
Is higher in patts
And patts has a lot more girls altogether
But you have to look at the right places. Will come across countless low quality girls easily in patts too.

Yes thailand is still way behind the pre pandemic times......

VirgoDiver
02-11-2022, 01:33 AM
A summary:

Appreciate the FR. Actually I feel the same way. If compare Bkk and Pattaya mongering prices, personally I feel Pattaya still cheaper. Bkk prices have gone up quite a fair bit as well. I do also feel that prices will not stay status quo in the near future, so better go while the prices are as it is now.

My personal choice to chiong at the moment is still Pattaya. After spending 1 night in Bkk last month, BkK is not in my radar anytime soon.

As for quality of girls, it’s really subjective as everyone has their own preferences. End day I still believe in my 80/20 theory, everywhere has it’s own 80% of girls that I will probably just walk pass without noticing and 20% that catches my attention. So it’s up to me to explore place to find the 20%.

Just my 2 cents worth 😂😂

RotiPrata Man
03-11-2022, 10:47 AM
A summary:

Great FR bro but I disagree on the agogo portion :D Pin Up is good with tons of selection too. So I guess is Palace and Pin Up :D

VirgoDiver
03-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Agree with Pinup. Have not done palace. Will likely check it out in 2 weeks when I am there. Personally I like Skyfall too. Been also checking out gentlemen clubs in Pattaya with Highroller GC being my favourite now.

Hit me up if anyone in pattaya from 15th Nov. Will be there for almost 2 weeks

DormDorm
05-11-2022, 06:37 PM
Hi bros, will be at Pattaya during 19 nov to end of month.. where go find high quality girls there? Any recomendation? No ladyboy pls 😂

nirvana123
06-11-2022, 12:53 PM
Isn't Pinup famous for having some of the best girls in agogos but they have an irritating pushy system like every 20-30 minutes you will be "forced" to buy a drink or something like that. Never liked Agogos system cos I am a see like, ask price, can, go back hotel fuck one time and she goes off. The LD, barfine lah, nego this and that...too troublesome for me haha.

Siammy
06-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Isn't Pinup famous for having some of the best girls in agogos but they have an irritating pushy system like every 20-30 minutes you will be "forced" to buy a drink or something like that. Never liked Agogos system cos I am a see like, ask price, can, go back hotel fuck one time and she goes off. The LD, barfine lah, nego this and that...too troublesome for me haha.Right about being pushy. I used to be a steady patron from when they were only one shophouse and had few customers. But after they expanded and got popular, they kicked me out. Haven't gone back since. Also, they have a huge bevy of chicks but they aren't the best, unless you're dazzled by babes with fake noses, chins and boobs. The cutest girls were - precovid - in the smaller, less pressurized AGGs.

PayanPlay
07-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Hi Recent FR of Pattaya.

In short Pattaya is getting back and the bars, go-gos are mostly open.
Tourists also coming back although not yet Pre-Covid masses (a good thing)

Key areas:
Walkingstreet:
Place for barfines: Pin Up and Fahrenheit get my vote.
Ladydribk 180, barfine 1000-1500 and ST 3000.
Apart from Gogo’s most bars (Ibar) and on the street have FL 1500-2000 ST, buyer beware (saw some cuties)

LK Metro:
Second gogo area: Kink and Queens strong. Style here is more tattoos, enhancements

Soi 6: More bars open looks preCovid.
System here is bar, with girls, can sit, LD but can also take upstairs on premise. LD 140, BF 500-700 and ST 1500. Can also really barfine for take out but harder. This is usually the first entry for many girls to Pattaya. So can get a 20 year old. Ruby Club, Repent and Illuzions I liked the best but tbh they all look the same.

Soi Boomerang:
Up and coming area, more relaxed, with some gems. pleasure Lounge the pick here.

Soapyies: Not really the thing to do in Pattaya but Honey 2 is doing good business, also most massageplaces are ready to play, Soi Bukhao sidesteets have the most of these shops.

Internet / TF: a lot of action moved online, you can have great girls willing to go extra mile for 1500-2000 delivered to you. Best is to get ThaiFriendly, get the 7 day free sub and ping every girl you like, move to Line and filter a bit (some are flaky, some are gfe)

Stay: most of us stay in hotels so pick your place, roughly northern most is Terminal 21 and southern most is around Pattaya Hill for closeness (by taxi)
Pro tip is get a villa with pool and have your own parties.

Hope this helps and enjoy Pattaya

Zeee
09-11-2022, 06:05 PM
It seems Bangkok girls quality is better than Pattaya? Seems like a lot of milfs there for farangs~ Or I'm looking at the wrong places.. Pattaya not that big..

xiaodikou
10-11-2022, 03:17 AM
It seems Bangkok girls quality is better than Pattaya? Seems like a lot of milfs there for farangs~ Or I'm looking at the wrong places.. Pattaya not that big..
If you look for bbk quality gals in pty then you looking at wrong place. Gals here are more on the darker skin type. Do have fair ones but lesser.

overboard
11-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Just back from pattaya. Didn't venture out much except garden 168. Seems like mostly is a hangout area for locals. So if you are heading there to pick up FLs, you have a extremely small chance. But if just to chill out and have cheap alcohol, that place has good vibes

goldblow
12-11-2022, 10:12 PM
https://imgur.com/a/hvf04hs

I know this is a very very long shot, but there was this Pattaya agogo girl that I've been lowkey obsessed with for the last couple of years (Covid has been hard, very hard). She was at Bliss, then Lighthouse, and eventually Palace. I don't know where she is anymore. If any bro has seen her recently, please please lmk.. I will be in Pattaya next week.

45degree
13-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Just back from pattaya. Didn't venture out much except garden 168. Seems like mostly is a hangout area for locals. So if you are heading there to pick up FLs, you have a extremely small chance. But if just to chill out and have cheap alcohol, that place has good vibes

Totally agree. My advice don't waste your time there unless you are into listening to Thai Songs for 2-3 hrs. Was there last week Thurs, crowd started to come in around 9.30pm. Although the place was full, the atmosphere was subdued, there was no one dancing like you see on YouTube, the live band called it a night at 12am replaced by the DJ. Perhaps should change to a better band or come on Fridays n Saturdays. Better to spend your time fishing for FLs in 808, ibar, Lucifer, Republic, etc at Walking Street

Jackboy
16-11-2022, 11:02 AM
She was at Bliss, then Lighthouse, and eventually Palace. I don't know where she is anymore. If any bro has seen her recently, please please lmk.. I will be in Pattaya next week.

She is back working in PIN up.

java_cool
19-11-2022, 07:18 AM
Hi bro, I'm going for a work trip next week and its my first trip to Pattaya. Looking massage place with happy ending. Any kind bros can recommend?

goldblow
20-11-2022, 02:41 AM
I was in Pin Up this week and am deeply disappointed. The quality and selection is great-but the way they do business awful.

What happened was that I located the girl I was pining for (hah, pun), and went to visit her. She milked me of nine drinks, then asked me to return the next day to barfine her ("you just landed today you must be tired ill still be here tmr). I naively wandered off (tbh I wanted to play at Soi 6 a bit more also) - the next day I returned she said - must buy 5 drinks before I'm allowed to barfine.

I was actually OK with paying - but the manner by which they tried to get me to spend, I cannot. So off to Soi 6 it was, and fun Soi 6 was.

goldblow
20-11-2022, 02:48 AM
Hi bro, I'm going for a work trip next week and its my first trip to Pattaya. Looking massage place with happy ending. Any kind bros can recommend?

Just a massage and a happy ending? Happy endings are more common than street food in pattaya bro. As for the massage.. Just get that massage anywhere (200b is the norm, I think) and wander off anywhere else for the happy ending :D

VirgoDiver
21-11-2022, 12:54 PM

Welcome to pattaya! Just like one bro mentioned, it’s easilier to find a massage with happy ending than finding a police station.

Am currently in Pattaya now till end week. Happy to chiong together if any bros here.

thesimp
21-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Anybody in pattaya now? Want meet up and chiong? :):):)

goldblow
22-11-2022, 01:39 AM
Welcome to pattaya! Just like one bro mentioned, it’s easilier to find a massage with happy ending than finding a police station.

Am currently in Pattaya now till end week. Happy to chiong together if any bros here.

The only Police Post I know of is the one right at the start of Walking Street!

DormDorm
22-11-2022, 02:35 AM

I know this is a very very long shot, but there was this Pattaya agogo girl that I've been lowkey obsessed with for the last couple of years (Covid has been hard, very hard). She was at Bliss, then Lighthouse, and eventually Palace. I don't know where she is anymore. If any bro has seen her recently, please please lmk.. I will be in Pattaya next week.

Shes at Pin Up now, right infront of me now bro haha

secretlurker88
22-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Hi bros..anyone know ST or LT rate for the girls from club panda? I was quoted 4k once by a girl but she didn't mention ST or LT (I also did not bother to ask further as I was shocked)

I saw many hot girls that time, but didn't wanna pay as I was not very into commercial.. but now am changing my mind.

Thinking of visiting in Feb.

daizepam
24-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Hi bros..anyone know ST or LT rate for the girls from club panda? I was quoted 4k once by a girl but she didn't mention ST or LT (I also did not bother to ask further as I was shocked)

I saw many hot girls that time, but didn't wanna pay as I was not very into commercial.. but now am changing my mind.

Thinking of visiting in Feb.

Its def 4k for ST bro. You prolly asked her when it was before 11pm.

For Patts i will just go straight to Sabai Dee during daytime. As for nighttime, I will hunt in Club Differ or Hollywood. Many hotties there. I learnt pretty quickly to standby outside the resting/smoking area with sofas where the toilets are situated. Got a few Line contacts just standing there looking busy and smiling at targets. Its better being there too to take a break from the pounding EDM music and to save my ear drums.

Nobody85
25-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Hi Bros,

Will be going to Patt in Jan for a 3d2n trip. Quite new to Patt as visited only twice before in teens day. Just want to know more about where in pattaya can find decent ones as not much time to explore.Anyway , I will be going alone , able to speak average thai so able to break ice . Those clubs which more local gals go , can they speak english or just thai.

1. Where to find decent quality FL during daytime
2. Which club to recommend for 1st timer ( want find chio ones)

daizepam
25-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Hi Bros,

1. Where to find decent quality FL during daytime
2. Which club to recommend for 1st timer ( want find chio ones)

1. Daytime you are best served heading to Sabai Dee soapy. Quality FLs are sleeping. You can fire up ThaiFriendly app to browse around but take note quality is suspect. Either that or wait til like 3pm and go to GCs. Again quality might be different as the GC stocks cater mostly to the farangs

2. Club Hollywood / Differ for sure. Both are near each other. Be prepared to open bottle and mixers arent free. Lots of model like FLs there every night. Good luck

VirgoDiver
26-11-2022, 06:38 PM
Heading to Pattaya 10th April 2023 for the Songkran period. Happy to chiong with any bros there during that time. Let's start a contingent and paint the town red!!:):D

Sventhemoose
26-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Heading to Pattaya 10th April 2023 for the Songkran period. Happy to chiong with any bros there during that time. Let's start a contingent and paint the town red!!:):D

still got a couple of month to go...

secretlurker88
26-11-2022, 07:42 PM
Pattaya is a fucking nice place. My time there with bro Ch_ _ _ earlier this year was wasted, my head not in the right chiong space. Will plan for Pattaya again..in feb.

Advanced
27-11-2022, 04:59 PM
Any bro can suggest good hotel stay in pattaya?:D

havock27
28-11-2022, 04:47 PM

April suite August suite

chameleon589
28-11-2022, 07:55 PM

Sawadee Karp !
U can try the following budget hotels in Pattaya (near Soi Buakhao) :
1.D Hotel
2.D Express Hotel
3.Corner Lodge Hotel
4.Chaiyapoon Apartment

Happy bonking !

Chok Dee !:D

secretlurker88
28-11-2022, 08:46 PM
anyone did dating app game in Pattaya before? successfully I mean.

ive not tried it at this place..not sure if I should try mmm

Advanced
29-11-2022, 10:11 AM
Sawadee Karp !
U can try the following budget hotels in Pattaya (near Soi Buakhao) :
1.D Hotel
2.D Express Hotel
3.Corner Lodge Hotel:D
4.Chaiyapoon Apartment

Happy bonking !

Chok Dee !:D
Thanks!! Upped you in return.
Any average hotel that can be suggested?
Hopefully clean and nearer to night place
:D:D

chameleon589
29-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Thanks!! Upped you in return.
Any average hotel that can be suggested?
Hopefully clean and nearer to night place
:D:D

The approximate rates for the budget hotels in Pattaya (near Soi Buakhao - Pattaya Entertainment Zone) are as follows:
1.D Hotel
Approx. Rate =THB 700 per night
2. D Express Hotel
Approx. Rate =THB 800 per night
3.Corner Lodge Hotel
Approx. Rate = THB 550 per night
4.Chaiyapoon Apartment
Approx. Rate =THB 700 per night

Many charges such as hotel rates,drinks,lady drinks and bar fines have increased after the ending of Covid-19 restrictions and beginning of business operations in the entertainment joints in Pattaya.

Happy Bonking !

Chook Dii !:D

mrpickles1996
29-11-2022, 12:15 PM
anyone did dating app game in Pattaya before? successfully I mean.

ive not tried it at this place..not sure if I should try mmm

dating app works but u need time and effort. so better just go out into the streets and pick them up

vicsong71
29-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Will chiong pattaya again alone as of now during 3 Feb to 13 Feb , Mostly Soi 6 and a bit GC in afternoon., LK metro ,agogo and nightclubs at night Any others wanna join in do pm me .

vicsong71
29-11-2022, 04:26 PM
I was in Pin Up this week and am deeply disappointed. The quality and selection is great-but the way they do business awful.

What happened was that I located the girl I was pining for (hah, pun), and went to visit her. She milked me of nine drinks, then asked me to return the next day to barfine her ("you just landed today you must be tired ill still be here tmr). I naively wandered off (tbh I wanted to play at Soi 6 a bit more also) - the next day I returned she said - must buy 5 drinks before I'm allowed to barfine.

I was actually OK with paying - but the manner by which they tried to get me to spend, I cannot. So off to Soi 6 it was, and fun Soi 6 was.

You still had fun in the end Bro.. lets chiong again 3 Feb to 13 Feb and 10 April to 21 April in 2023

iamedmund55
29-11-2022, 06:44 PM
i only visited bangkok before not pattaya. generally where the girls more pretty ? soi cowboy or pattaya walking street ?

Oshimayuko
29-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Have been back for a bit and spent a few days there. Rented a villa with a group of friends and it was great. Pool table, big living and swimming pool etc in Jom tien.

First night was soi 6, club hollywood. Definitely soi 6 if you're after a quick bang. I think its like 1.5k for ST in their rooms upstairs. Brought company to hollywood but there were tables of girls. The table beside us had like 8 bottles. Just be careful of ladyboys.

Second day arranged party girls with 1 of the agency for pool/villa party. There are like tons of group chats with tons of girl for escorts that does these jobs. Some just pure entertaining only. So the agency just post and send pic for choosing.

At night went Differ as Panda was full. Quite ok. I went most of the recommended agogo at 1am+, quality not so good. Even pin up when it was amazing my last trip.

fallen11
29-11-2022, 10:12 PM
i only visited bangkok before not pattaya. generally where the girls more pretty ? soi cowboy or pattaya walking street ?

if you compare only soi cowboy in bkk
definitely pattaya walking street is better
soi cowboy bkk is dead.

iamedmund55
02-12-2022, 12:37 PM
if you compare only soi cowboy in bkk
definitely pattaya walking street is better
soi cowboy bkk is dead.

definitel want to try pattaya one of these days.

iamedmund55
02-12-2022, 12:38 PM
just thinking is it ok to go pattaya alone ? i see a few small news on Thaiger and tiktok about pickpockets and stuff... bnagkok seems safer.

hengteck007
02-12-2022, 01:41 PM
just thinking is it ok to go pattaya alone ? i see a few small news on Thaiger and tiktok about pickpockets and stuff... bnagkok seems safer.

bangkok i also think its safer, if u can look after yourself, it is actually fine to travel alone. but just beware of tourist scams if you are not sure of the prices, and of course not too much valuables on you.

gintonic83
02-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Both bangkok and pattaya can be "dangerous" to the first time traveler. I didn't know what were the usual rates at such bars during my virgin trip. The first trip to bkk cost me 8000 during one encounter with a model at baccara because small head won big head. Never go with anyone that shows you a menu at walking street or for just about anywhere else.

travel without the branded goods. bring out with a fixed amount money and a travel card like youtrip. I leave the rest of it in a travel safe that i bought. Baht Bus is your best choice of transport in Pattaya. Use grab if not sure of route(cost abit more at times). Negotiate motorbike and taxi fares first before boarding or ask the the taxi guy to turn on the meter.

Don't need to dress to impress in Pattaya. walk on open streets and know where the tourist police are. Make friends with the Mama-san as well if you can trust her. I normally buy her a 2-3 lady drinks and a small tip after i leave the bar. She can be your point of contact in Pattaya next time.

Just smile and be polite, it goes a long way. say no thank you(mai ao kap) if you don't want anything.

fallen11
02-12-2022, 07:29 PM

why not
i went alone in oct
just be street smart. know what to avoid, what tricks not to fall into.
If not street smart, go anywhere also dangerous.

dont drink anything which other people gave you. not only might get robbed, you might not wake up again either.
Dont let ladyboys touch you outdoors. They may mug you. Dont wear expensive items and flaunt outside.

gintonic83
02-12-2022, 07:56 PM
why not
i went alone in oct

dont drink anything which other people gave you. not only might get robbed, you might not wake up again either.
Dont let ladyboys touch you outdoors. They may mug you. Dont wear expensive items and flaunt outside.

Strongly support the drinks thing...ask for an unopened can or bottle. never draft. Even the girls there cover their drink wherever they go or they just down it immediately.

Triple-X
03-12-2022, 03:03 PM

It’s safe. Going there solo trip again during upcoming Cny period. Just don’t be flashy or arrogant and be humble as always when overseas and you will be fine.

kookoo88
03-12-2022, 07:52 PM

Not too bad lah… just be vigilant… though I agree Bangkok probably safer along Sukhumvit road.
But It’s safer than any European or American cities in terms of petty crime or tourist scams.

Nobody85
04-12-2022, 02:43 PM
It’s safe. Going there solo trip again during upcoming Cny period. Just don’t be flashy or arrogant and be humble as always when overseas and you will be fine.

Bro. Which date u are foing. I also during CNY. Will be there from 18th - 20th Jan

VirgoDiver
05-12-2022, 01:27 AM
Anyone in Pattaya early Jan? Will be there 4-10th Jan.

ngkha
05-12-2022, 06:30 PM
I used to go Pattaya recently starting in beginning of 2022. Last time clearing the immigration was rather fast which took less than 15 minutes. But now even they removed to fill the white card still need to que for almost an hour. There’re too many farang & indian tourists.

I used to slip into the immigration clearing counter for Thai citizens only. As long as you don’t hold your passport on your hand and able to join their queue. They officer will cleared you without questioning. It took less than 10 minutes to clear.

In Thailand, I been using Bolt app to get my transportation. It is much better than Grab and the rate is much much cheaper. Just pay in cash once you reach your destination. I used to book motorcycle which is around 30 Baht.

Happy exploring while you happened to be in Pattaya. The ladies at Pattaya damage is cheaper than BKK and their quality still can match.

I has been exploring Pattaya at least once in a month and sometimes twice a month. I will be going from 12 Dec- 16 Dec & 22 Dec-27 Dec. Bros who like to chiong together may PM me. I has a small wechat group which sharing intel by all my group members :D

ngkha
06-12-2022, 03:16 PM
I used to go Pattaya recently starting in beginning of 2022. Last time clearing the immigration was rather fast which took less than 15 minutes. But now even they removed to fill the white card still need to que for almost an hour. There’re too many farang & indian tourists.

I used to slip into the immigration clearing counter for Thai citizens only. As long as you don’t hold your passport on your hand and able to join their queue. They officer will cleared you without questioning. It took less than 10 minutes to clear.

In Thailand, I been using Bolt app to get my transportation. It is much better than Grab and the rate is much much cheaper. Just pay in cash once you reach your destination. I used to book motorcycle which is around 30 Baht.

Happy exploring while you happened to be in Pattaya. The ladies at Pattaya damage is cheaper than BKK and their quality still can match.

I has been exploring Pattaya at least once in a month and sometimes twice a month. I will be going from 12 Dec- 16 Dec & 22 Dec-27 Dec. Bros who like to chiong together may PM me. I has a small wechat group which sharing intel by all my group members :D

Some FLs photo recently took :D526669

Jackboy
13-12-2022, 05:03 PM
Strongly support the drinks thing...ask for an unopened can or bottle. never draft. Even the girls there cover their drink wherever they go or they just down it immediately.

Damn funny...I always ask and drink draft beer in agogo bars for past 25 years and nothing has ever happen to me.

gintonic83
13-12-2022, 05:55 PM
Damn funny...I always ask and drink draft beer in agogo bars for past 25 years and nothing has ever happen to me.

One of my friends last time kenna while she was there with her friends. Ended up with a drip. After that she just ask for a coaster to cover her drinks. Just gotta be aware and you are good to go.

Jackboy
13-12-2022, 07:50 PM
Most likely she was at the wrong place with the wrong company.

xiaobudian8123
18-12-2022, 10:04 PM
cant wait to go pattaya topless joints ! only 1 hour drive away from bkk!

RjX86
19-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Going to pattaya from 3-10 Jan :) wanted to check with bros here for girls on soi 6 do they do LT? And roughly what the price like?

VirgoDiver
19-12-2022, 07:00 PM
Going to pattaya from 3-10 Jan :) wanted to check with bros here for girls on soi 6 do they do LT? And roughly what the price like?

Yes they have LT there. Barfine range from 800B to 1800B depending on the time you take them out. LT for the girls averagely 3000B base on the prices I got 3 weeks ago when I was there.

Anyway I would be there 4-10th Jan too. Happy to chiong together. 😃😃

happykrabi
20-12-2022, 01:18 PM
Yes they have LT there. Barfine range from 800B to 1800B depending on the time you take them out. LT for the girls averagely 3000B base on the prices I got 3 weeks ago when I was there.

Anyway I would be there 4-10th Jan too. Happy to chiong together. 😃😃

i will be there 12-16. this is correct, barfine price range 1000++. never barfine in bkk before so cannot compare price.

masuktravel
20-12-2022, 01:22 PM
i will be there 12-16. this is correct, barfine price range 1000++. never barfine in bkk before so cannot compare price.

i going same period but ah damn going with gf cannot go play!

anyone knows what the prices are like for the beach activites? dont want to get chopped

xiaobai1358
21-12-2022, 11:27 AM
besides the drinking, any must try makan places?

melvin8341
21-12-2022, 02:47 PM
i going same period but ah damn going with gf cannot go play!

anyone knows what the prices are like for the beach activites? dont want to get chopped

i never been to pattaya but i believe they have the prices written on boards?

LSKingz
23-12-2022, 06:50 PM
I will be at pattaya from 23rd Dec till 7th Jan, anyone also at pattaya during this period? 🙂

VirgoDiver
23-12-2022, 07:59 PM
Just sharing, heard from sources that barfine rates in soi 6 increase to 2500B for both Xmas Eve and New Year eve.

Triple-X
23-12-2022, 09:34 PM
Bro. Which date u are foing. I also during CNY. Will be there from 18th - 20th Jan

I’ll be there from 18-25th Jan.

ThePussyHunter
23-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Just sharing, heard from sources that barfine rates in soi 6 increase to 2500B for both Xmas Eve and New Year eve.

may i check if 2500 is for how many hours of bar fine?

VirgoDiver
23-12-2022, 11:03 PM
may i check if 2500 is for how many hours of bar fine?

There is no definate numbers of hours as it depends on the arrangement that you have with the girl that you bring out for long time. Most will generally leave around 9-10am the next day but I have heard of cases they leave around 2-3am. So better ask the girl before you commit.

RjX86
24-12-2022, 09:11 AM
I am guessing everything on new year eve and Christmas Eve going to be super expensive

francisloo1405
24-12-2022, 02:39 PM
I am guessing everything on new year eve and Christmas Eve going to be super expensive

Yup, demand surge prices surge. They sure will take this opportunity to earn extra. But raise by how much not sure

francisloo1405
24-12-2022, 02:39 PM

That's a whooping extra 1000 BAHT on average

ngkha
24-12-2022, 04:29 PM
I will be at pattaya from 23rd Dec till 7th Jan, anyone also at pattaya during this period? 🙂

I am in Pattaya. Going to Panda Club tonight. You may message me if keen to chiong together :D:

ngkha
24-12-2022, 04:36 PM

Soi 6 barfine increased started on 23 Dec. Not even on 24 Dec X’mas Eve. And on X’mas Eve , X’mas Day, New Year Eve, New Year Day only can barfine the ladies after 2200 hrs and is 2000.

This is few bars I went last 2 days and the ladies told me on this rate.

sasoos
24-12-2022, 08:07 PM
I am in Pattaya. Going to Panda Club tonight. You may message me if keen to chiong together :D:
I'm in pattaya now. can i join the wolfpack?

LSKingz
24-12-2022, 08:08 PM

Ok bro, added you 👍🏻

xiaomaomi3232
24-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Will be in pattaya 28 jan - 2 feb pm me if wanna hang out

drawing
26-12-2022, 03:56 AM
Ok bro, added you 👍🏻

Am in Pattaya tomorrow, mostly walking street gogo club fan but happy to meet and hang elsewhere.

iamedmund55
26-12-2022, 12:46 PM
why not
i went alone in oct

ah yes special note taken on the ladyboys. see the news of ladyboys mugging tourists in pattaya

iamedmund55
26-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Not too bad lah… just be vigilant… though I agree Bangkok probably safer along Sukhumvit road.
But It’s safer than any European or American cities in terms of petty crime or tourist scams.

this i have to agree with, although i hve not yet been to american or european cities, the videos online do give me a not so safe impression

iamedmund55
26-12-2022, 12:48 PM

that i can do, no need to mention thailand, even in singapore i also dont flash cash etc

manymanee
26-12-2022, 06:05 PM
panda club mostly chinese crowd ?

VirgoDiver
27-12-2022, 10:59 AM
panda club mostly chinese crowd ?

More Asian crowd. Korean, Chinese, Japanese ….ect

Sanphat
27-12-2022, 01:52 PM
More Asian crowd. Korean, Chinese, Japanese ….ect

no wonder. my colleague went holiday sent me a clip in panda, chinese edm. manyao lol

texaschicken
27-12-2022, 05:03 PM
but i think now pattaya still not yet returned to 100% of how it was pre covid. the number of tourists and even locals that are out spending still not enough to sustain the place i think

dessertboy
27-12-2022, 05:14 PM
but i think now pattaya still not yet returned to 100% of how it was pre covid. the number of tourists and even locals that are out spending still not enough to sustain the place i think

haha if i got chacne to go pattaya next month i update you haha

ongeiji
27-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Me going on 3 to 8 feb alone (not first timer).
anyone still in pattaya around that time can chat me.

superlibido
28-12-2022, 01:56 PM

actually not only pattaya, many places not yet 100% recover

teddybeartim
28-12-2022, 04:00 PM
actually not only pattaya, many places not yet 100% recover

yea my recent trip to bangkok everything open as normal but the crowd so as much as pre covid

Nobody85
29-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Hi,

Just checking do u all have any good transport lobang. From dmk airport to pattya.

Because I travel alone. Search online for taxi fare is abt 1500 Baht. Abit ex lei. If can keep it at 1000baht or below will be great

RumpRanger
29-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Hi,

Just checking do u all have any good transport lobang. From dmk airport to pattya.

Because I travel alone. Search online for taxi fare is abt 1500 Baht. Abit ex lei. If can keep it at 1000baht or below will be great

Check this link. About 1200 baht.

https://pattaya.bangkoktaxi24.com/

Just remember, inflation not only affects Singapore but many countries around the world including Thailand. Good luck in finding a ride below 1000 baht.

fishhead
30-12-2022, 07:12 AM
Hi, just to update u, from Bangkok to Pattaya is around 140km from Google Map, so I think $1500B is ard as there r toll to pay, so if u want cheap u can try take bus, that comfrim cheaper than taxi 🙏🏻 IMHO🙏🏻

Hi,

Triple-X
30-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Hi,

My regular is 1100 baht include highway from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya my hotel. Pm me if you need the contact. Cheers

siliconer
30-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Hi,

Google for “Nam's Taxis With Lady Drivers”, they offer 1000THB from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya.

ThePussyHunter
30-12-2022, 12:29 PM
Hi,

if you willing to venture by their vans / buses from terminals, you can get actually get tickets for 100 ? 200 ? i would. at pattaya not very far. There is a terminal for pattaya at the Ekkamai BTS Station

bighunter021
30-12-2022, 01:57 PM
if you willing to venture by their vans / buses from terminals, you can get actually get tickets for 100 ? 200 ? i would. at pattaya not very far. There is a terminal for pattaya at the Ekkamai BTS Station

I got in late to Suvarnabhumi recently and missed the last bus headed to Pattaya. Ended up having to book a Bolt ride. The price on the app was 1,200 baht. The driver canceled the booking as the car headed off haha. Once I arrived at my hotel in Pattaya he asked for 1,300. I chalked it up as a generous tip.

drawing
31-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Not sure why people keeping telling you about Suvarnabhumi prices. DMK is further, 1500 for taxi is not unreasonable.
As suggested the cheaper option is to take the train to ekkamai bus station to take a bus or a shuttle to Suvarnabhumi to take a bus.

daytona2103
02-01-2023, 12:42 AM
Will be in pattaya solo trip from 28Feb to 5March. Staying nearby tree town. If any bro want join me, feel free text me. I do speak some thai just hope to meet fellow Singapore bros there...

VirgoDiver
02-01-2023, 12:47 AM
I will arrive in Pattaya evening around 6-7pm this coming Wednesday 4th Jan. Will be there till 10th Jan. Always welcome comrades to chiong together. PM me we can exchange contact and take it off from there.

ExcaliburSG
02-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Not sure why people keeping telling you about Suvarnabhumi prices. DMK is further, 1500 for taxi is not unreasonable.
As suggested the cheaper option is to take the train to ekkamai bus station to take a bus or a shuttle to Suvarnabhumi to take a bus.

Yo bro,

a few months before Covid lockdown, I book a sedan from Pinklao to Pattaya for 1400 all in. So from DMK, I believe this may be a price to target at as Pinklao is further. For Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya the best I ever get is 1000 all in.

nice meeting up with you thou it is a short one as my tomyam wanna watch a movie. btw her cost is 2000 baht for evening jalan jalan, makan and drink at the same time meet up Drawing, watch the night movie Avatar (1st class 1,200 per pax) and after back to hotel for boom boom. The movie cost more than paying her :eek: The NY eve is damn crowded, nice though.

We shall meet up again for 'fishing'. Just message me via WeChat and we meet up in SIN and discuss whenever you have plan for your next trip.

:D

ExcaliburSG
02-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Fyi for those with uni uniform fetish asking where to find them, Central Plaza Pinklao and the mini market (noon and night) across the road has load of uni student. Can surely satisfy your 'eye feast' and those good at sian chiobu, there has many many many target :cool:

No need to enroll into university or hang around the university macham buaya hovering around :p:D

procks
03-01-2023, 04:02 PM
i wonder if there is freelancers in clubs like insomnia such as
panda club
hollywood
Club K

anyone able to share some info?

wanna bring mah friend to different clubs for him to have some fun.

VirgoDiver
03-01-2023, 09:53 PM
panda club
hollywood
Club K

Yes there is. Technically all the clubs there have freelancers. Yet to see any clubs without any

drawing
04-01-2023, 07:37 AM
panda club
hollywood
Club K

Yes there are. It's Pattaya, almost half of the girl population are freelancers to an extent :D

Noticed on this trip that there are many more bars, most than half of the massage shops along soi buakhao have converted into bars. Most of them have girls.
Overal quality of girls working are unevent and seem to have higher average age too, even the agogos a lot of have girls in their late 20s.

secretlurker88
05-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Yes there is. Technically all the clubs there have freelancers. Yet to see any clubs without any

what's an acceptable rate bro?

I was quoted 4k once..

Garbage
05-01-2023, 08:22 PM

I was quoted 4k once..

4k is abt there.

fallen11
06-01-2023, 12:00 AM
panda club
hollywood
Club K

sure got FLs
but price may differ between these clubs

VirgoDiver
06-01-2023, 10:27 PM

I was quoted 4k once..

4k is a pretty decent quote for FL in club to quote. Considering that there is no barfine to pay. I am currently in Pattaya. Notice that more bars in soi 6 have increase their early hours barfine to 2000B. Typical LT for girls there is 3000B. So 4K for FL in club is still acceptable in my own option.

Went to highroller gentlemen club yesterday, the barfine there is calling 1000-1200B. LT the girls there are calling 4000-5000B

Kid1214
07-01-2023, 01:30 PM
4k is for LT including barfine or not?
Just curious as i have never travelled much in Thailand.

maneepunnani
07-01-2023, 03:11 PM
4k is a pretty decent quote for FL in club to quote. Considering that there is no barfine to pay. I am currently in Pattaya. Notice that more bars in soi 6 have increase their early hours barfine to 2000B. Typical LT for girls there is 3000B. So 4K for FL in club is still acceptable in my own option.

Went to highroller gentlemen club yesterday, the barfine there is calling 1000-1200B. LT the girls there are calling 4000-5000B

4k - 5k in g club for long time ? i need to go pattaya for a change bangkok now so expensive

David7878
08-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Hi Bros ,will be heading to pattaya in March.. any veteran here ,can advise ,where we can park our liquors.that we buy at duty free.we want to find a chill place to drink befor heading out to walking street.

thesimp
08-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Hi, any bros want to meet up in Pattaya? I’m here tonight and tomorrow night.

VirgoDiver
08-01-2023, 07:35 PM
4k is for LT including barfine or not?
Just curious as i have never travelled much in Thailand.

4k LT for FL in clubs like insomnia, panda, republic no need barfine. Just pay the FL ladies

VirgoDiver
08-01-2023, 07:36 PM
4k - 5k in g club for long time ? i need to go pattaya for a change bangkok now so expensive

Yes bro. I personally rarely or try to skip Bangkok now.

teddybeartim
09-01-2023, 05:04 PM
panda club
hollywood
Club K

all clubs have. just need to dare go and talk to them , now they just wait for guys to approach... too easy for them already... last time they still will approach guys

teddybeartim
09-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Yes bro. I personally rarely or try to skip Bangkok now.

market spoilt by the ah tiongs... again...

waterboy
11-01-2023, 10:42 PM
market spoilt by the ah tiongs... again...

Hopefully this week not many of them there.

Kid1214
13-01-2023, 03:51 AM
Anybody know where to book villa with swimming pool for like 3 to 5 pax in Pattaya?

newbiesamster
13-01-2023, 01:00 PM
4k is abt there.

My friend and i was once quoted 8k at hollywood but we managed to negotiate to 6k. Still on the steep side but we enjoyed the night. Worth the 6k

Triple-X
13-01-2023, 01:08 PM

G-clubs in patts is totally different from the ones in bkk lol

RotiPrata Man
13-01-2023, 02:40 PM
4k LT for FL in clubs like insomnia, panda, republic no need barfine. Just pay the FL ladies

I go so many times I never get a 4k quote for FLs in clubs. Lol! Those ladies in clubs like Panda and Hollywood usually quote 5k-10k. Hollywood mostly quote 6k-10k. You like you pay or you nego.

I only get 3500-4k from those in TF and Meeff. Some are really very worth.

magicpatrick97
13-01-2023, 02:46 PM
I go so many times I never get a 4k quote for FLs in clubs. Lol! Those ladies in clubs like Panda and Hollywood usually quote 5k-10k. Hollywood mostly quote 6k-10k. You like you pay or you nego.

I only get 3500-4k from those in TF and Meeff. Some are really very worth.

well still generally cheaper than bkk. if can get 5k. i myself never gotten 4k before.

fallen11
13-01-2023, 11:38 PM
My friend and i was once quoted 8k at hollywood but we managed to negotiate to 6k. Still on the steep side but we enjoyed the night. Worth the 6k

Hollywood is they will quote much higher price as there used to be catered mostly for chinamen thus china price.
11k for ST is not unknown of pre covid.

I Love Boobs
14-01-2023, 09:09 AM
What’s the easiest way to get to Pattaya from SIngapore?

VirgoDiver
14-01-2023, 12:26 PM

Flight Sin to Suvarnabhumi Airport BKK.

From airport can either take bus, taxi or private hire to Pattaya. Typical travelling time is 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic conditions.

gaijin gigolo
15-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Anybody know where to book villa with swimming pool for like 3 to 5 pax in Pattaya?

airBnB has tons

manymanee
15-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Hollywood is they will quote much higher price as there used to be catered mostly for chinamen thus china price.
11k for ST is not unknown of pre covid.

i think now he got cheaper coz now china people kanna aim in thailand, supply of china tourist drop, plus the travel rstrictions just open again previously cannot come

fallen11
15-01-2023, 05:20 PM
i think now he got cheaper coz now china people kanna aim in thailand, supply of china tourist drop, plus the travel rstrictions just open again previously cannot come

yup is slightly cheaper now due to absence of chinamen.
but still chop carrot price. There are some illegal chinamen still available to pay for them. A lot of them doing dubious business.

swakoo1409
15-01-2023, 05:45 PM
yup is slightly cheaper now due to absence of chinamen.
but still chop carrot price. There are some illegal chinamen still available to pay for them. A lot of them doing dubious business.

yes correct. prices still significantly higher as compared to pre chinamen days. but not everywhere la. places not invaded by chinamen still reasonable. got slight increase due to inflation

ongeiji
15-01-2023, 06:17 PM
yes correct. prices still significantly higher as compared to pre chinamen days. but not everywhere la. places not invaded by chinamen still reasonable. got slight increase due to inflation

agree, higher abit than pre chinamen days, when there last oct. seldom go to club for freelance, but i know they see ppl to quote price, i got quote of LT 5K, know same girl quote friend for 3K. With limited budget i normal go have fun in club then go beer garden or T-town area to look for sleeping partners.

vicsong71
15-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Bro we will do lots of walkabouts in February when we meet .

VirgoDiver
16-01-2023, 01:35 AM

Unfortunately, can't join you for Feb trip. Will join you for Apr trip.

My next trip will be 7-14 Mar. Anyone in Pattaya during this time can PM me.

Sanphat
16-01-2023, 02:59 AM
agree, higher abit than pre chinamen days, when there last oct. seldom go to club for freelance, but i know they see ppl to quote price, i got quote of LT 5K, know same girl quote friend for 3K. With limited budget i normal go have fun in club then go beer garden or T-town area to look for sleeping partners.

Used to be able to get 3K. Now I club I never approach the girls already. Just go enjoy with friends and come back.

maneepunnani
16-01-2023, 04:48 PM
G-clubs in patts is totally different from the ones in bkk lol

ya... but looks wise i think bkk more pretty. most probably because of prices

ongeiji
16-01-2023, 06:10 PM

Cool, if you trust my riding skill, jump on my bike then :)

Tryplay
16-01-2023, 06:36 PM

Best is to fly to Suvarnabhumi Airport, then proceed to lvl 1 for the bus service to Pattaya.

Bus to Pattaya operate hourly, last bus should be 9pm. Cost is 143thb per pax.
Bus usually will stop at Pattaya North first (about 2hour journey), which if you stay near pattaya beach, this stop is where you disembark, take the local motorcycle will cost you another 100~150thb to your hotel.
If you stay in Jomtien, just follow the bus until the last station, Jomtien bus station. So total cost to your hotel from BKK airport is approx. 300thb.

If you have 3 or more pax, just get the many hired service (there is many in facebook, search for those with good review), cost is around 1100 to 1500thb, it will pick you from airport direct to your destinated hotel in Pattaya. You will reach your hotel in 1.5hr if no traffic.

Hope the above helps.

vicsong71
16-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Cool, if you trust my riding skill, jump on my bike then :)

LOL . we will see how it goes . but not after drinking.

vicsong71
16-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Best is to fly to Suvarnabhumi Airport, then proceed to lvl 1 for the bus service to Pattaya.

Bus usually will stop at Pattaya North first (about 2hour journey), which if you stay near pattaya beach, this stop is where you disembark, take the local motorcycle will cost you another 100~150thb to your hotel.
If you stay in Jomtien, just follow the bus until the last station, Jomtien bus station. So total cost to your hotel from BKK airport is approx. 300thb.

If you have 3 or more pax, just get the many hired service (there is many in facebook, search for those with good review), cost is around 1100 to 1500thb, it will pick you from airport direct to your destinated hotel in Pattaya. You will reach your hotel in 1.5hr if no traffic.

Hope the above helps.

Well illustrated . But can also add in , in lieu of local motorbike ,download the Bolt apps . It should cost under 100 baht to reach your hotel . Example , at 2nd stop at Big C Suvarhbuhmi road ( pattaya ) to hotel along Soi Buakhow , will cost under 100 baht.

fallen11
16-01-2023, 09:34 PM

best to book and pay for the bus ticket online to secure a seat at the timing you want.
If you go to the counter and buy a ticket without doing it before online, you will only be allocated the next available seat which can be 2-3 buses later from my pre covid era experience.
Book and pay online (only 15 baht extra service fee i think), your seat for the selected bus timing is guaranteed.

square100
17-01-2023, 02:47 AM
Hi, will be in Pattaya from 17th - 26th Jan over the CNY period. Not a newbie in Pattaya, I'm down to meet for a drink or two if any bros are in Pattaya during this period. Cheers.

yandaomilkman
18-01-2023, 12:42 PM
best to book and pay for the bus ticket online to secure a seat at the timing you want.
If you go to the counter and buy a ticket without doing it before online, you will only be allocated the next available seat which can be 2-3 buses later from my pre covid era experience.
Book and pay online (only 15 baht extra service fee i think), your seat for the selected bus timing is guaranteed.

agree with pre-booking. i always pre book whereever i go for scheduled travels and hotels. better than suddenly need to sleep on the streets lol

Jackboy
18-01-2023, 06:51 PM

Same if u want to travel from pattaya to bangkok by bus. Better book online 1 day in advance before noon. Otherwise u may need to wait for the available bus 2 hours later if u walk in to buy the ticket.

Triple-X
24-01-2023, 04:38 PM
ya... but looks wise i think bkk more pretty. most probably because of prices

100% more pretty for bkk’s. But I enjoy Patts gclubs,pretty not my priority as long the gal sucky sucky good na 555

procks
02-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Used to be able to get 3K. Now I club I never approach the girls already. Just go enjoy with friends and come back.

likewise, it was 3k per LT pre covid. now with the price increase not worth it

Fappyhands
02-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Going Pattaya for 3 night from 1st march. Any1 wanna share bottle and choing club please pm me. It’s been awhile since I went Pattaya btw. Hopefully got seniors to bring me along haha

portsafra
02-02-2023, 03:24 PM
100% more pretty for bkk’s. But I enjoy Patts gclubs,pretty not my priority as long the gal sucky sucky good na 555

i actually have this hesitation now for BKK due to the price increases and rumoured decline in service. wouldn't mind trying pattaya if i have the chance. never chiong nightlife there before. last time i went was when i was a small boy with parents lol

procks
02-02-2023, 04:42 PM
i actually have this hesitation now for BKK due to the price increases and rumoured decline in service. wouldn't mind trying pattaya if i have the chance. never chiong nightlife there before. last time i went was when i was a small boy with parents lol

you should try pattaya, my itinerary with some friends is full for a 3 night stay in pattaya, then heading to bkk which till now i'm scratching my head where to go to have fun. i prefer picking up girls in clubs such as insanity where i get to know them while listening to edm and stuff.

sugar and level is a nono for me.

fallen11
02-02-2023, 05:09 PM
you should try pattaya, my itinerary with some friends is full for a 3 night stay in pattaya, then heading to bkk which till now i'm scratching my head where to go to have fun. i prefer picking up girls in clubs such as insanity where i get to know them while listening to edm and stuff.

insanity closed down for good liao
it reopened for a few months but business was far from what was before
then the owners couldnt take it anymore

ngkha
02-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Going Pattaya for 3 night from 1st march. Any1 wanna share bottle and choing club please pm me. It’s been awhile since I went Pattaya btw. Hopefully got seniors to bring me along haha

I will be in Pattaya from 27/2-3/3. Used to chiong at Hollywood & Panda Club. Will be going to explore a KTV mainly cater for Chinese.
You may PM me if interested to chiong together to share bottles opening :D

procks
03-02-2023, 11:59 AM
I will be in Pattaya from 27/2-3/3. Used to chiong at Hollywood & Panda Club. Will be going to explore a KTV mainly cater for Chinese.
You may PM me if interested to chiong together to share bottles opening :D

cater for chinese? can share location please? not jap ktv right?

ngkha
03-02-2023, 02:09 PM
cater for chinese? can share location please? not jap ktv right?

KTV songs all Chinese. I has not been there before . Might explore on coming trip on 9 Feb :D540768

procks
03-02-2023, 02:19 PM
KTV songs all Chinese. I has not been there before . Might explore on coming trip on 9 Feb :D540768
remember share FR? hehe
from their fb page its stated one red label and 2 lady is 10000 baht. wonder how long is that

ngkha
03-02-2023, 07:32 PM
remember share FR? hehe
from their fb page its stated one red label and 2 lady is 10000 baht. wonder how long is that

Not so expensive after recently re-opened :D:540817

fsai
07-02-2023, 01:40 PM
hi bro, wanted to ask for hotel/stay suggestion in Pattaya?

any recommended hotel/airbnb? to just stay and bring girls back for fun for a small group of 4-5 friends, don't have to all stay in one villa or wat, each with own hotel room is fine

does hotel charge if you bring additional person in to sleep over?

thanks in advance!

procks
07-02-2023, 01:49 PM

any recommended hotel/airbnb? to just stay and bring girls back for fun for a small group of 4-5 friends, don't have to all stay in one villa or wat, each with own hotel room is fine

thanks in advance!

can forget about airbnb (min 3 rooms) if ur looking at central pattaya.
theres plenty of hotels in central pattaya so pick one that suits ur budget and location. and they dont charge for extra person sleep over( i dunno bout hilton tho)

Garbage
07-02-2023, 03:38 PM

thanks in advance!

Centara Avenue Residence is not bad, they have 2 bedrooms condo, and a living room if you want to bring friends/girls over to chill and drink.

Can book from Airbnb ;)

iamedmund55
08-02-2023, 11:53 AM
looking at prices looks like pattaya is the next place to explore!

procks
08-02-2023, 11:55 AM

go pattaya if u wanna hook up with FL in clubs, agogo/coyote bars or beer bars is your thing.

if wanna have a ST at massage parlours, better go BKK

iamedmund55
08-02-2023, 11:57 AM
go pattaya if u wanna hook up with FL in clubs, agogo/coyote bars or beer bars is your thing.

if wanna have a ST at massage parlours, better go BKK

ah i see. i looking more to hook ups. would want to explore pattaya soon. never really holiday there yet.

procks
08-02-2023, 12:03 PM
ah i see. i looking more to hook ups. would want to explore pattaya soon. never really holiday there yet.

I prefer Pattaya than BKK cuz there's more things to play there but in the afternoon....there's nothing much to do compared to bangkok.
whenever i go pattaya i start drinking from 7 pm till 3 am.
too bad u tapao airport is still close else it will be much more convenient to fly there straight.

iamedmund55
08-02-2023, 12:19 PM
I prefer Pattaya than BKK cuz there's more things to play there but in the afternoon....there's nothing much to do compared to bangkok.
whenever i go pattaya i start drinking from 7 pm till 3 am.
too bad u tapao airport is still close else it will be much more convenient to fly there straight.

7pm too early to start drinking hahaha usually i go holiday 9pm then start looking for a place to drink

fallen11
08-02-2023, 07:56 PM
7pm too early to start drinking hahaha usually i go holiday 9pm then start looking for a place to drink

7pm where early? i usually 6pm start liao :D

VirgoDiver
09-02-2023, 12:03 AM

I feel and totally agree with you. Will be heading to Pattaya 7-14th March with 1 or 2 brothers form SBF. Anyone welcome to join our contingent. As per our previous excursion there, we will be doing different agogo, beer bars, massage, gentlemen club and disco clubs. Anyone feel free to OTOT it you manage to find dates anytime during the trip. PM me if keen.

procks
09-02-2023, 01:06 PM
I feel and totally agree with you. Will be heading to Pattaya 7-14th March with 1 or 2 brothers form SBF. Anyone welcome to join our contingent. As per our previous excursion there, we will be doing different agogo, beer bars, massage, gentlemen club and disco clubs. Anyone feel free to OTOT it you manage to find dates anytime during the trip. PM me if keen.

wah, bros from sbf. you guys have a group chat or something that you guys plan ahead of time?

would like to join you guys if you all plan earlier but unfortunately im going over to pattaya next week and another trip end of march to bkk. else i would like to join you guys and play.

VirgoDiver
09-02-2023, 01:32 PM
wah, bros from sbf. you guys have a group chat or something that you guys plan ahead of time?

would like to join you guys if you all plan earlier but unfortunately im going over to pattaya next week and another trip end of march to bkk. else i would like to join you guys and play.

Sometimes i just post my trips via SBF and other bros will just PM me to join or they are also there at the same time. Future trips will just PM one another to organise .

After 7-14th March, April we are also going 10-21st during Songkran period. Hit me up if anyone keen.

I know there is a group chat for Pattaya but I am not in it.

secretlurker88
10-02-2023, 08:01 PM
Pattaya Sunday night, any bros want meet pls let me know, cheers

StupidCharsiew
11-02-2023, 02:15 PM
What are the rates of FL along beach road? Iirc before covid I got one young busty FL for 1200THB

simlim
14-02-2023, 02:10 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/QxcSqttW/20230211-203601.jpg (https://postimg.cc/kBXxJ7Wn)

https://i.postimg.cc/cHV2rb9q/20230211-192040.jpg (https://postimg.cc/9RYJkJH1)

January 2023 update.

I went barhopping over 2 nights on Walking Street.

My ratings.

1. PinUp 8/10
About 40 girls, very crowded, about 7-8 young chio ones

2. Skyfall 8/10
About 30 girls, semi-crowded, about 5-6 young chio ones

3. Palace 8/10
About 50 girls, crowded and cramped, 7-8 young chio ones

4. XS 7/10
About 50 girls, pretty crowded, 3-4 young chio ones

5. Vygo 6/10
About 50 girls, spacious, moderate crowd, 3 chio ones

6. Sensation 6/10
About 30 girls, not crowded, 2 chio ones

7. Tantra 6/10
About 20 girls, moderate crowd, 2 young chio ones

8. Dolls 5/10
About 30 girls, not so crowded, 1-3 young chio ones

9. Iron Club 5/10
About 20 girls, pretty empty, 1-2 young chio ones

10. Windmill Club 2/10
This small joint is in the alley and seems a favourite for farang ah peks, about 15 girls, no chio ones

Drinks start at 100bht.
Lady drink start at 200bht.
Tapau ST starts at 6k including 2k bf.
LT starts at 8k including bf.
(These are Pinup, Skyfall, Palace rates)

No FR as I figure the few chio ones that I fancy have probably been bonked multiple times every night.

Maybe other bros can offer FRs. Thanks and enjoy!

procks
14-02-2023, 12:46 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/QxcSqttW/20230211-203601.jpg (https://postimg.cc/kBXxJ7Wn)

https://i.postimg.cc/cHV2rb9q/20230211-192040.jpg (https://postimg.cc/9RYJkJH1)

January 2023 update.

I went barhopping over 2 nights on Walking Street.

My ratings.

1. PinUp 8/10
About 40 girls, very crowded, about 7-8 young chio ones

2. Skyfall 8/10
About 30 girls, semi-crowded, about 5-6 young chio ones

3. Palace 8/10
About 50 girls, crowded and cramped, 7-8 young chio ones

4. XS 7/10
About 50 girls, pretty crowded, 3-4 young chio ones

5. Vygo 6/10
About 50 girls, spacious, moderate crowd, 3 chio ones

6. Sensation 6/10
About 30 girls, not crowded, 2 chio ones

7. Tantra 6/10
About 20 girls, moderate crowd, 2 young chio ones

8. Dolls 5/10
About 30 girls, not so crowded, 1-3 young chio ones

9. Iron Club 5/10
About 20 girls, pretty empty, 1-2 young chio ones

10. Windmill Club 2/10
This small joint is in the alley and seems a favourite for farang ah peks, about 15 girls, no chio ones

Drinks start at 100bht.
Lady drink start at 200bht.
Tapau ST starts at 6k including 2k bf.
LT starts at 8k including bf.
(These are Pinup, Skyfall, Palace rates)

No FR as I figure the few chio ones that I fancy have probably been bonked multiple times every night.

Maybe other bros can offer FRs. Thanks and enjoy!

which ones do you think are playful?
i went before palace, the girls are darn playful
farenheit damn boring
windwill okok

Libero
14-02-2023, 01:48 PM
6K ST including 2K barfine is pretty crazy = 4K ST with 2K barfine

In BKK, it's like 3K ST with 700-1K barfine.

simlim
14-02-2023, 06:02 PM
which ones do you think are playful?
i went before palace, the girls are darn playful
farenheit damn boring
windwill okok

I think playability depends on the individual girl.

My casual observation is that the ones in Windmill are most playable. The farang uncles were groping them left and right. But too bad all cmi.

kookoo88
14-02-2023, 09:01 PM
6K ST including 2K barfine is pretty crazy = 4K ST with 2K barfine

In BKK, it's like 3K ST with 700-1K barfine.

Inflation gao gao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

teddybeartim
22-02-2023, 02:16 PM
Hopefully this week not many of them there.

just came back from bkk last week. come back liao loh.... flooded with tiongs again

daizepam
24-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Anyone here rn? What is the air condition? Read somewhere that the air quality is pretty bad with the Pattaya government advising not to go outdoors? Are people wearing masks? Ill be there next week

Binar
24-02-2023, 06:25 PM
Weather is ok. Air quality is okay. Local peopl wear mask, but foreigners mostly not.

Anyone here rn? What is the air condition? Read somewhere that the air quality is pretty bad with the Pattaya government advising not to go outdoors? Are people wearing masks? Ill be there next week

procks
27-02-2023, 02:07 PM

no issue, quite breezy in central pattaya compared to bkk which is hot like oven

Roronoa
27-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Hi bro, anyone got recommendation for massage in Pattaya? Is honey still open?

kookoo88
06-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Just went Pattaya first time after Covid, there for 3D2N
Arranged a few girls from TF to meet up, 2 turned up , 2 fly aeroplane lol.
Plan was to have one girl during day time for accompanying, one girl for night ST.
But good also the other 2 fly kite… 🤣😂

Both girls are ok, 5k each for meet up from lunch time till dinner.
Bring them to cafe, massage, dinner in decently nice place like Sky gallery, one even offered to stay over for the night. 🤣

Pattaya a good place still compared to super inflated Bkk. Though prices of food and drinks are much higher now.

veins
08-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Going BKK and Pattaya soon. Anyone staying there?

daviddavid
08-03-2023, 09:38 PM
Hi bro, anyone got recommendation for massage in Pattaya? Is honey still open?

Honey is still open but quality cannot make it

goneraz
09-03-2023, 02:22 AM
Is there any posibilit0y to bring home one of the russian girls. Went to kne of the russian club.. clicked with a girl there... but not sure if can bring back to hotel... she kept asking me to wait till she gets off.. that means keep having to buy drinks and tip the dancers...felt like she steinging me along

fallen11
09-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Is there any posibilit0y to bring home one of the russian girls. Went to kne of the russian club.. clicked with a girl there... but not sure if can bring back to hotel... she kept asking me to wait till she gets off.. that means keep having to buy drinks and tip the dancers...felt like she steinging me along

yes can bring back
if you offer enough
theres also a club where there are russian FLs available too

Sanphat
14-03-2023, 09:50 PM
likewise, it was 3k per LT pre covid. now with the price increase not worth it

boh bian if itchy also no choice

maneepunnani
14-03-2023, 10:01 PM

ah yes i will enjoy too if sucky sucky is good!

NorthBoy
17-03-2023, 03:37 PM

Was there early march but I think walking street agogo bar has a much better selection.

RotiPrata Man
20-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Anyone going Pattaya on 29 March onwards? :D

nirvana123
21-03-2023, 09:20 AM
Met up with a FL I met in Singapore and now working in Pattaya in a small agogo. She has put on a few pounds since. I always gave her 3500 baht meeting her everytime fucking 2 shots. Considering current prices, thats ok for me. She told me, some agogos bar fine alone can be like 2000 baht or more even like Pin Up. She say even her kind of quality, she don't dance one, she just like walk here walk there, waiting on tables etc...also need bar fine 1500 baht. Its crazy, luckily i don't like agogo scenes.

procks
21-03-2023, 12:51 PM
Met up with a FL I met in Singapore and now working in Pattaya in a small agogo. She has put on a few pounds since. I always gave her 3500 baht meeting her everytime fucking 2 shots. Considering current prices, thats ok for me. She told me, some agogos bar fine alone can be like 2000 baht or more even like Pin Up. She say even her kind of quality, she don't dance one, she just like walk here walk there, waiting on tables etc...also need bar fine 1500 baht. Its crazy, luckily i don't like agogo scenes.

pin up bar fine 2000 on weekends, weekdays around 1200 - 1500 depending on girl.

those who walks around dont go full nudey? from what i observe

Lordofkorat
21-03-2023, 05:57 PM
pin up bar fine 2000 on weekends, weekdays around 1200 - 1500 depending on girl.

bar fine is only paying to club right ? got to pay extra to girl ?

goldie9660
22-03-2023, 08:06 AM
Just wanna ask bros, how do u guys return to BKK from Patts? Taxi, bus or is there some alternative like private van?

procks
22-03-2023, 12:03 PM
bar fine is only paying to club right ? got to pay extra to girl ?

in pin up agogo, those "models" you pay upfront to the club, bar fine and boom boom. 2000+ 7000 (depending on model)

those that is standing outside the bar pulling customer in, you can barfine them as well, same rate (2000) but they just act as a companion after that, if there's more you pay her directly (just like coyote girls)

Just wanna ask bros, how do u guys return to BKK from Patts? Taxi, bus or is there some alternative like private van?

depends how many people and how much you're willing to pay.(alphard also can if you wanna pay for it.)

you can take bus, car, or a private van depending on budget.

nirvana123
22-03-2023, 04:11 PM

Bus is the cheapest and easiest I find. Take the RRC bus from North Pattaya bus station to Ekkamai bus station which is just beside BTS. Its only 100 plus baht and many timings. Good thing is if you don't have any luggage put below the bus type, just carry bag then you can drop off before Ekkamai because after Bangna, the stretch of road to reach Ekkamai can be very jam. So you can drop at Central Plaza Bangna or Udom Suk BTS before Ekkamai. I usually have luggage so have to wait all the way to Ekkamai. Roughly 2.5 hours depending on traffic.

nirvana123
22-03-2023, 04:14 PM

Ya the girl I always meet doesn;t dance and go naked now. She used to do so when she was so much slimmer. But now she have big belly so she don't bother cos she say customer will not like haha! I only fuck her for old time sake because for me for 3500 baht, she will come to my hotel direct, willing to let me cum in her mouth, face for 2 shots...But I think if she does not slim down anytime soon, I will look for alternatives haha cos I like slim girls, I love small tits.

Roronoa
22-03-2023, 05:03 PM

Went in, as you said the quality cannot make it. Went next door to Sabai Dee, quality slightly better. Pricing from 2200-4100 iirc. Took one at 3100, nothing special

Libero
22-03-2023, 11:57 PM
Never been to Pattaya so I really wonder about the pricing there.

Why do punters go there, when u can barfine 700, and ST 3500 in BKK?

nirvana123
23-03-2023, 09:32 AM
I usually spent 2 days in Pattaya before going to Bangkok. And unlike most brothers who go to Pattaya to party, I go Pattaya to just do nothing. I like it that you have everything you need to relax in that big circular road of beach and 2nd road. There are some nice coffee roasteries now even along beach road. Just had a very nice coffee along Beach Road recently. There is some cheap shopping and less crowded than Bangkok. I fuck lesser in Pattaya than in Bangkok and hotels in convenient areas are relatively cheaper than similar areas in Bangkok. So it depends lah. Enjoy according to your budget and your interests lor.

xlsgfx
23-03-2023, 09:57 AM
bro mind sharing the good coffee place? heading there soon and i do enjoy a good strong cuppa

nirvana123
23-03-2023, 12:00 PM
bro mind sharing the good coffee place? heading there soon and i do enjoy a good strong cuppa

My current favourite is Albatross Coffee Roasters. Right on Beach Road just before Mike Shopping Mall. Not many tables but I am usually first few customers at 9 plus since it opens at 9am. Nice coffee. And they have cards explaining the beans they use. Early morning only one person there so might have to wait if there are more customers. Barista takes pride in his work. He made my latte, brought it to my table and unfortunately he did not place it properly and some of the latter spill onto the saucer, I said its ok, he insisted on bringing it back and make a new cup. Latte is 80 baht and for that quality, I think its real value for money especially on a prime location on beach road.

Hunterjyke
23-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Sometimes i just post my trips via SBF and other bros will just PM me to join or they are also there at the same time. Future trips will just PM one another to organise .

After 7-14th March, April we are also going 10-21st during Songkran period. Hit me up if anyone keen.

I know there is a group chat for Pattaya but I am not in it.
Hey bro I am interested

VirgoDiver
23-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Hey bro I am interested

Sure. Happy to have another comrade. Just PM you.

StupidCharsiew
24-03-2023, 09:03 AM

Why do punters go there, when u can barfine 700, and ST 3500 in BKK?I only went there once. Like another bro mentioned, most people is go there to party or the beach. If you're going there to explore it can be done is 2 days. One good thing it's easy to pick up FLs along Beach Road after 9pm although there are FLs throughout the day.

RotiPrata Man
25-03-2023, 11:48 AM

Why do punters go there, when u can barfine 700, and ST 3500 in BKK?

Pattaya ST is 1500-2000...that's why people go. These ladies can be easily obtain from Thaifriendly or Meeff. Alot of overnight at 4-6k also. I am talking about same quality you can get in Bangkok.

If you talk about Agogo, somehow Pattaya quality is way better than BKK. Don't ask me why, I don't know also :D Example place like Pin-Up, I can't find the same quality in Bangkok.

Lastly... Pattaya is party town. Smlj also have. Less traffic. Even Bangkok people go there to have fun.

I used to wonder like you. I paid 15k for high quality FL via Tonybkk in Bangkok because I prefer natural boobs. But ever since I start playing in Pattaya, I never bother going back Bangkok.

RotiPrata Man
25-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Anyone in Pattaya 29 March to 4 April? Can ping me :D

ngkha
26-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Pattaya ST is 1500-2000...that's why people go. These ladies can be easily obtain from Thaifriendly or Meeff. Alot of overnight at 4-6k also. I am talking about same quality you can get in Bangkok.

If you talk about Agogo, somehow Pattaya quality is way better than BKK. Don't ask me why, I don't know also :D Example place like Pin-Up, I can't find the same quality in Bangkok.

Lastly... Pattaya is party town. Smlj also have. Less traffic. Even Bangkok people go there to have fun.

I used to wonder like you. I paid 15k for high quality FL via Tonybkk in Bangkok because I prefer natural boobs. But ever since I start playing in Pattaya, I never bother going back Bangkok.

Bro, well said . That why I came Pattaya twice a month. By the way, I going to explore newly opened Ying Club on 29 March. Want to go together ?

Ninja_Assassin
26-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Pattaya ST is 1500-2000...that's why people go. Alot of overnight at 4-6k also. I am talking about same quality you can get in Bangkok..

Those prices are for seasoned cheongsters familiar with Patts.... for newbies that need to be handhold and guide around Patts definitely need to pay higher prices as school fees.

For even more affordable prices..... make a detour to nearby Rayong... :)

pewpewboom123
27-03-2023, 06:36 AM

Wow bro you sound very experienced and would definitely wana hangout with you if i get the chance as i havent went to any other parts of thailand except bangkok. (only familiar with bkk hence abit scared to venture to other unfamiliar places like pattaya or udon thani which seems to be more happening) :D:D

nirvana123
27-03-2023, 08:43 AM
If cheap fuck, Pattaya also have lah...just go Soi 6, 1000 baht fuck upstairs and go.

fallen11
27-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Bro, well said . That why I came Pattaya twice a month. By the way, I going to explore newly opened Ying Club on 29 March. Want to go together ?

Be careful around Ying club.
2 innocent girls got shot after a gang of thai boys shot up the wrong car.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2535419/gunman-who-wounded-2-women-in-pattaya-caught

One of the victims, Nippawan Wola, 26, sustained a gunshot wound through both cheeks, while the other victim, Li Xinying, 24, was shot in the left wrist. Employees at Ying Club, a nearby pub, told police that a group of teenagers had quarrelled with some South Korean tourists inside the venue before the shooting. The employees had intervened during the altercation.

undermist
29-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Hey me and my friend are planning to visit pattaya soon. Do any bro know where can we get russian, kazakhstan, ukrain girl? Heard they used to have these FL walking around.

portsafra
30-03-2023, 03:09 PM

ah yes picking up at clubs. i hit rate quite low hahaha i dont look good enough!

Lordofkorat
30-03-2023, 08:08 PM
in pin up agogo, those "models" you pay upfront to the club, bar fine and boom boom. 2000+ 7000 (depending on model)

ah i see...

PREM8619
31-03-2023, 03:24 AM
Hey me and my friend are planning to visit pattaya soon. Do any bro know where can we get russian, kazakhstan, ukrain girl? Heard they used to have these FL walking around.

There used to be Russian FLs at the beach bars along Jomtien pre-covid. Not sure about now.

There also were syndicated Eastern European ladies at the Russian AGGs on walking street available for takeout. But I steer clear of them because of their Russian mafia handlers. Seems like they have a strong bias against Asians..... prefering to pimp their ladies out to the Angmos and Middle Eastern guys.

fallen11
31-03-2023, 11:29 AM
There also were syndicated Eastern European ladies at the Russian AGGs on walking street available for takeout. But I steer clear of them because of their Russian mafia handlers. Seems like they have a strong bias against Asians..... prefering to pimp their ladies out to the Angmos and Middle Eastern guys.

i avoid those on walking street too.
hearsay their service has gone downhill since covid.
with regards to bias, i dont think the bias is strong. As long as you have the money, they'll look aside the bias.
Have seen china men and indians going into the russian AGGs.
A few times i saw some of the russian girls going off with indians.
Once i was having a smoke outside one of those AGG (side alley ones). The russian boss came out to chat with me and invite me in. I declined however, as i can see the quality is low for that shop haha.

ianboiboi
31-03-2023, 12:28 PM
i avoid those on walking street too.
hearsay their service has gone downhill since covid.
with regards to bias, i dont think the bias is strong. As long as you have the money, they'll look aside the bias.
Have seen china men and indians going into the russian AGGs.
A few times i saw some of the russian girls going off with indians.
Once i was having a smoke outside one of those AGG (side alley ones). The russian boss came out to chat with me and invite me in. I declined however, as i can see the quality is low for that shop haha.

i actually scared of the mafia lol want to try russian but dont dare