PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47

1KnightinBKK
29-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Actually pattaya AGGs advertise so aggressively on Facebook.. And alot of these farang owned pubs are happy to reply your PMs when you enquire about their ladies.. Easier to research pattaya than bkk.. Just don't be lazy..

Kidzai
01-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Actually pattaya AGGs advertise so aggressively on Facebook.. And alot of these farang owned pubs are happy to reply your PMs when you enquire about their ladies.. Easier to research pattaya than bkk.. Just don't be lazy..

Noted. I will not to be lazy 😁 👍🏻👍🏻

Kidzai
01-03-2020, 06:29 PM
thank you for your honesty abt being lazy better than thise who claim have read thread but cant find anything but exercise your commonsense if you
291559too lazy to rtf for your own history then who has time to write a intro for you at a cost of their own time and no benefit for themselve but here for your honesty go to walking street go to big bars like pinup het carrot chop but girl pretty otherwise go to windmill girl cmi but playful pay as much as u can afford for me ill pay 1/3 of what you will and get girl like this because i have done my own research291560

Understooded and thank you.

1KnightinBKK
02-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Pattaya bikini run.. Only in Thailand will have some joker organize this..
Looks good, can go practice your hunting skills :D
www.appkeelaa.com/event-details/pattaya-bikini-beach-race

Johnnyngai
02-03-2020, 11:38 AM
So many of those girls have fake chins. I really do not see the beauty of those fake chins. I like them girls all natural.

countryman
02-03-2020, 08:01 PM
So many of those girls have fake chins. I really do not see the beauty of those fake chins. I like them girls all natural.

This is the trend now.. Just by botox n you can get a more prominent chin. Botox is quite cheap in Bangkok.

fallen11
02-03-2020, 10:42 PM
Pattaya bikini run.. Only in Thailand will have some joker organize this..
Looks good, can go practice your hunting skills :D
www.appkeelaa.com/event-details/pattaya-bikini-beach-race

this one is fantasy only.
reality is...... all bikini ladybois :D

1KnightinBKK
02-03-2020, 11:14 PM

some chio ladyboys also make for very good dates leh.. haha.. i met this petite one from obsession at nana.. her ex is singaporean.. stayed up whole night pounding scotch and talking about life.. like chatting with long lost friend.. talked about her future.. when she loses her looks what will happen etc.. quite sad also..

bobylee
03-03-2020, 05:04 PM
Taly
Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10
BJ/BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the best, deep throat, good suction)
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10 (Excellent services)
Damage: 3500 Thai Baht

fallen11
03-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Taly
Damage: 3500 Thai Baht

?????????????:confused:

Happyman007
04-03-2020, 01:10 AM
Taly

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

LiuJun
04-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Taly
Damage: 3500 Thai Baht Lol. Freelance or soapy?

fallen11
04-03-2020, 09:37 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

seem like someone creating multiple new accounts and posting bogus reviews with no head no tail to gain points for these accounts :D

1KnightinBKK
05-03-2020, 01:58 AM
Must be at home quarantine then too bored. Next week will appear in dome 1 post fake fr.

BlueDragon193
09-03-2020, 07:34 AM
https://i.ibb.co/BnN38Hj/jpr.jpg (https://ibb.co/41dtBwM)

motodiary
10-03-2020, 10:15 PM

those are actual participants.. you guys actually few years too late.. Running event of any kind in Thailand is a big thing now and they just spiced it up in Pattaya

fallen11
10-03-2020, 11:33 PM
those are actual participants.. you guys actually few years too late.. Running event of any kind in Thailand is a big thing now and they just spiced it up in Pattaya

just a joke ya:D

1KnightinBKK
11-03-2020, 05:44 PM

Mass runs and marathons have always been a big thing in Thailand, not just now. Mostly popular amongst the expatriates. Now it's caught up amongst the local thais. When it comes to thailand it's never too late, always learning.

motodiary
12-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Mass runs and marathons have always been a big thing in Thailand, not just now. Mostly popular amongst the expatriates. Now it's caught up amongst the local thais. When it comes to thailand it's never too late, always learning.

it is only popular the past few years. not ""have always been""".. and i find it funny you followed that by stating it is mostly popular among expatriates.. since when did the expat population in a country can be used to represent the general population in that country...

there are so many contradictions in your comment, it hurts to read.

Siammy
15-03-2020, 03:16 AM
I’m not talking about the weather, although that’s steaming too.

When I was in Bangkok, a friend had just come back after taking sand to the beach for a couple days. He said Pattaya was dead. Then he said there were plenty of ladies around, some really eye-catching. That didn’t make sense. Pattaya is one of the hardest hit areas in terms of the plunge in tourists. Without any business, you’d think the girls would return to their home provinces.

While it’s not true that there are more targets on Beach Rd, or that the talent has improved there, elsewhere, like in Walking St, there are SYTs galore. As I’ve mentioned before, the best place to find them is in the smaller AGGS, not the Pin-ups or Pandas.

The problem is that with the scarcity of customers, you become a sitting duck. You can’t blend in with the crowd. You might be even the only punter in the house. And these girls are hungry for LDs. They check you out like sharks, seeing if you look like a ATM. There’s no way to protect yourself from their offensives. You have to try to fend them off as best as possible. Makes you feel like a rock star.

I got scolded by PM for revealing to the public a secret place with super-hot and cheap SYTs and thus spoiling the market. So I’ll keep a secret place in Pattaya close to my vest.

It used to surprise with a to-die-for gem on occasion. Then it went through a dry spell. It was really sad, with only sub-par potential partners available.
But now this place has made a stunning comeback and there are some young practitioners who are not only unbelievably cute but also extremely friendly. There was a blondie with roaming hands that I had to literally fight off. And the price? A tiny fraction of a take-out at a WS AGG!

Believe me, Bangkok has nothing of this caliber. It just boggles the mind that there are trophies like this in a place like Pattaya. I still can’t comprehend what attracts them here.

If you’re not scared off by this pandemic problem, then this is time to come. And Pattaya is where the action is. Hotel rates are scraping the bottom, while the superstars are all yours.

knowntender
15-03-2020, 12:40 PM
I’m not talking about the weather, although that’s steaming too.

When I was in Bangkok, a friend had just come back after taking sand to the beach for a couple days. He said Pattaya was dead. Then he said there were plenty of ladies around, some really eye-catching. That didn’t make sense. Pattaya is one of the hardest hit areas in terms of the plunge in tourists. Without any business, you’d think the girls would return to their home provinces.

I travel to Pattaya about twice a week.
Life is very tough for the Thai there now.
Starting mid-February, you can sense the sour mood and see the despair and sadness in the eyes. I guess the Thai may leave Pattaya and head back home in late March and early April as the tourist dollars are just drying up rapidly.

Siammy
15-03-2020, 09:35 PM
The health minister – the same one who called farang dirty – moved to close down all entertainment venues (read night spots) across the whole country.

This followed a cluster outbreak of the China flu from a drinking party at a pub with someone from Hong Kong. Supposedly the punters exchanged glasses, etc. Seems to be their fault, not the pub’s. Reportedly the PM shot down the idea.

Reports from Pattaya say the bar operators don’t really care: There aren’t any customers anyway. Meaning that they wouldn’t be losing that much money.

But the concern is all the staff that would be thrown onto the street (Beach Rd?;)).

As mentioned in an earlier post, most AGGs are still open and doing decent trade, especially with the revival of the farang, and there are plenty of ladies to be had.

The bars that have closed weren’t busy even before the flu outbreak, or were overdependent on Asian patronage.

1KnightinBKK
16-03-2020, 02:20 AM
it is only popular the past few years. not ""have always been""".. and i find it funny you followed that by stating it is mostly popular among expatriates.. since when did the expat population in a country can be used to represent the general population in that country...

there are so many contradictions in your comment, it hurts to read.

I lived in Bangkok for several years, in a place that was synonymous with the marathon scene in bkk, amari watergate.

You just revealed your own ignorance.

The expat community, a sizeable community I might add, were traditionally the target audience for such events and contributed to its rising popularity in bkk.

If it hurts to read then scroll the fuck on. The pain you're feeling is most probably the herpes sore some tranny whore gave you when she nut in your eye. So wear your pirate eye patch and shut the fuck up about it already.

Siammy
17-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Despite the sad faces, people are forgetting that there was life before the tsunami of Middle Eastern, Indian and Chinese holidaymakers. There were restaurants, beer bars and AGGs doing reasonable trade. They could survive on the farang business.

In fact, Pattaya is really nice now. The greatest difference is the lack of traffic. I don’t mean there is less traffic. There are times when there is no traffic at all, like on Second Road. You could be watching for hours and never see one coach. The downside is that vehicles can zoom down the near empty roads, making it a challenge to cross them.

I hated those Arabs and Indians. There was no way you could walk on Beach Rd and not get bumped and shoved by gangs of rude Arabian and Indian men elbowing their way on the sidewalk. They acted like they owned the walkway. :mad:

Pattaya is so much more relaxed now. Even the girls seem to take their time sitting with you if you buy them a LD.

There also seems to be more farang women around, either with their husband/bf or mother or friend. There are now even farang hookers on the beachwalk.

With fewer customers, hotels have slashed their room rates. But what about the bars and their ladies? Have the bars cut down their drink prices or BFs? Some bars have reinstated HHs or offer special drink deals, but others have actually eliminated their HHs. And I don’t think BFs, which are in some cases higher than in Bangkok, have come down at all.

You can also see more farang walking with their BF. Just like the good ol’ days.

Siammy
18-03-2020, 07:35 PM
All bars, pubs and massage shops have been ordered to close at 6 pm today.

Walking Street was like the walking dead. All AGGs, beer bar centers and music pubs were locked tight. Only seafood restaurants, ice cream shops and the odd food outlet were open. Gangs of LBs were taking advantage of the situation to roam the street and hit on unwary prey.

Beachwalk – all massage shops were shuttered. There was one group of doable girls. Their quote was B1000 ST.

But on the side sois and Soi Buakhao, some bars and massage shops were wide open, some were completely closed and some were in stealth mode. In other words, you didn’t have to go thirsty. Was able to get a 60-minute oily. Some ladies were sitting on the pavement outside their closed massage shops throwing a little party for themselves.

Some open-style restaurants were thriving. After all, you don’t have to order food, just beers.

Maybe the authorities looked the other way on this, the last nite. It remains to be seen if the shops will be allowed to reopen tomorrow.

The government was afraid of Thais carrying the disease back to their home provinces, so they cancelled Songkran. Where do they think all these jobless will go now?

Naka_Timo
19-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Better for all to go back hometown, wait till situation better then back again.

Siammy
20-03-2020, 11:56 PM
LK Metro is almost totally dark. All of the bigger massage shops, and the legit ones, are closed. Restaurants are allowed to operate but there must be no music, no mics (KTV services) and no mugs (no alcohol), so at least one has decided to shut down for an indeterminate time.

Saw a couple pretty hot chicks by the sidewalk but they jumped a farang and ignored me.

Ladies can still be found on the beachwalk and the secret place.

Hooters was all lit up and doing good business. Looked like beers were being served. This might be the last place to get some eye candy.

This is supposed to continue for 14 days but I wouldn’t bet that it really ends then.

havock27
06-07-2020, 11:15 PM
How is pattaya now any updates......

stirrer
19-07-2020, 02:15 PM
How is pattaya now any updates......

Update on 18 July.

Agogo bars at Soi 6, most of them (>90%) are back in business, girl selection is good. Bar fine remain the same.

Agogo bars at LK and other smaller Soi less than half are open, girl selection is bad, bar fine reduces.

Agogo bars at Walking St. less than 20% are open, girl selection is good, bar fine reduces. Pinup is the star here with more than 120 girls on my night of visit.

Discos only a couple is open, The Pier, Insomnia, The Bone. Differ should open on 25 July, Hollywood no news. Local Thai discos are packed with youngsters on weekend.

Body Massage, only Sabai Room resume business on 17 July, girl selection is good, price remains the same.

Beach Rd FLs very few, probably <20% from heyday.

FLs on internet, platforms, plenty to choose from.

All above joints will close around midnight, most PPE measures are for show and pretty much same playability when you get in. ST price has dropped and girls are open to nego.

With expat, farang and local Thai make up the curent customer base, expat are overwhelmed by the attention and service:D

With the recent blunder of Egyptian soldier incident, expect some delays in Thailand opening up.

The recovery will take a long time and most likely will never get back to to pre Covid era.

Btw I stay in Thailand.

Naka_Timo
19-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Update on 18 July.

Agogo bars at Soi 6, most of them (>90%) are back in business, girl selection is good. Bar fine remain the same.

Agogo bars at LK and other smaller Soi less than half are open, girl selection is bad, bar fine reduces.

Agogo bars at Walking St. less than 20% are open, girl selection is good, bar fine reduces. Pinup is the star here with more than 120 girls on my night of visit.

Discos only a couple is open, The Pier, Insomnia, The Bone. Differ should open on 25 July, Hollywood no news. Local Thai discos are packed with youngsters on weekend.

Body Massage, only Sabai Room resume business on 17 July, girl selection is good, price remains the same.

Beach Rd FLs very few, probably <20% from heyday.

FLs on internet, platforms, plenty to choose from.

All above joints will close around midnight, most PPE measures are for show and pretty much same playability when you get in. ST price has dropped and girls are open to nego.

With expat, farang and local Thai make up the curent customer base, expat are overwhelmed by the attention and service:D

With the recent blunder of Egyptian soldier incident, expect some delays in Thailand opening up.

The recovery will take a long time and most likely will never get back to to pre Covid era.

Btw I stay in Thailand.

Thanks for info. Upped +132 Too bad have to wait sometime to go

william99
19-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Nice update... :D
Upped...

Seems like now are good timing to start exploring outside BKK.
Businesses are opening and normal tourists cannot come yet...
Can be a choice for 25/7 to 28/7 long weekend... :p

1KnightinBKK
19-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Like a kid in a candy store

hoosdathu
20-07-2020, 11:40 PM
kit teung pattaya mak mak :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIGwUDunt0c

minnylo
25-08-2020, 09:33 PM
nasi pattaya?

Happyman007
10-09-2020, 09:37 AM
In Pattaya for a short 5 nights trip with family, drove 10+ hours from Chiangmai and check in to 2 hotel here using the Thai govt 40% discount price for hotel and food.....quite good deal and kids enjoy the seaside.

Last night catch up with bro Soi 6 for dinner and drove around to see the darkness of many bar area.....so many shops are closed and will be still close till maybe next year waiting for vaccine and waiting for tourist to be back......quite a sad sight.

Will be back to Chiangmai tomorrow morning with another 10+ hours drive waiting.....bye bye Pattaya, see you next time (I will come back again not with family:D)

havock27
10-09-2020, 01:22 PM
In Pattaya for a short 5 nights trip with family, drove 10+ hours from Chiangmai and check in to 2 hotel here using the Thai govt 40% discount price for hotel and food.....quite good deal and kids enjoy the seaside.

Last night catch up with bro Soi 6 for dinner and drove around to see the darkness of many bar area.....so many shops are closed and will be still close till maybe next year waiting for vaccine and waiting for tourist to be back......quite a sad sight.

Will be back to Chiangmai tomorrow morning with another 10+ hours drive waiting.....bye bye Pattaya, see you next time (I will come back again not with family:D)

Nice bro soi 6 still around...
Send regards to him bro thanks

fallen11
13-09-2020, 07:42 PM
got an update from a friend living in pattaya
outside the massage parlours got many FLs standing
they asking for 300-500 baht for short time
dont know is ladyboy or not
sorry i cant go there to verify:D

countryman
20-09-2020, 06:16 PM
https://scontent.fsgn5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118778629_1679783338845461_8058655014525384159_o.j pg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=xAPMqKmL_iEAX_Hf0bO&_nc_ht=scontent.fsgn5-1.fna&oh=0e8862ae2d2d9f7fbd28cab812a1133b&oe=5F8BEF3D

https://scontent-xsp1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118736289_1677883525702109_5351637697503099177_o.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LnpFikmPv0kAX_7WnHM&_nc_ht=scontent-xsp1-2.xx&oh=413c40a35fcb838bbc42fb5eb4202cbb&oe=5F8B2195

https://scontent-xsp1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118736289_1677883525702109_5351637697503099177_o.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LnpFikmPv0kAX_7WnHM&_nc_ht=scontent-xsp1-2.xx&oh=413c40a35fcb838bbc42fb5eb4202cbb&oe=5F8B2195

https://scontent.fsgn5-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118616776_828425571022209_7147730436588789317_n.jp g?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=OI9MjaUrQfQAX8j58fv&_nc_ht=scontent.fsgn5-3.fna&oh=27fba333f020716413c204c7072a3d29&oe=5F8D401A

https://scontent.fhan5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118023641_825535871311179_5961354584156470310_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=oVjpeQJBnbIAX9aaaRT&_nc_ht=scontent.fhan5-1.fna&oh=f248c4a79be19b33241de920a6c208ec&oe=5F8B1871

quite a few pretty girls have returned to work
With tourists not being able to enter the country, there won't be any demand n business won't picked up.
End of the day without tourism, Thailand is as good as dead.

norice
29-10-2020, 07:51 AM
Greetings,

Currently, living in Pattaya! Pinup and Palace Agogo have many SYTs available for bar fines! In LK METRO, Lady Love and paradise Agogos are the best for SYTs! It's a buyer's market, come on down and party!
Soi 6, as usual, it's wild with attractive young girls wants to drink and take you upstairs!

norice
30-10-2020, 10:06 AM
5555 You still alive! :p Have you been enjoying life during the pandemic? :D

Greetings,

Yes, it's a buyer's market in Pattaya during Covid-19 crisis! All the SYTs from top bars are willing to negotiate and accept cheaper rates! So come on down and enjoy yourselves! Recently, many
rich Mainland Chinese are invading Pattaya, they don't smoke or throw monies around but they do buy lots of drinks and bar fine multiple dancers!

Siammy
10-12-2020, 01:10 PM
What pandemic? Business is booming on Soi Boomerang. It’s like a mini-LK Metro. What was a kinda sleepy back soi in March has blossomed into a full-blown night entertainment zone. There are about a half dozen a-go-go and gentlemen bars.

Pink Baby opened up on Aug 29 and it’s not the newest bar on the soi. It’s Japanese run, so the staff look like SYTs. They seem to have a happy hour and run promos, so check out their Facebook page. YouTube also has some videos showcasing the small soi as well as Soi 15.

countryman
10-12-2020, 08:44 PM
What pandemic? Business is booming on Soi Boomerang. It’s like a mini-LK Metro. What was a kinda sleepy back soi in March has blossomed into a full-blown night entertainment zone. There are about a half dozen a-go-go and gentlemen bars.

Pink Baby opened up on Aug 29 and it’s not the newest bar on the soi. It’s Japanese run, so the staff look like SYTs. They seem to have a happy hour and run promos, so check out their Facebook page. YouTube also has some videos showcasing the small soi as well as Soi 15.
I'm curious, no tourist in Thailand how to be booming in Pattaya?
How much n how long can the locals sustain the entertainment scene? I seriously doubt..

Humlea
11-12-2020, 11:58 AM
I'm curious, no tourist in Thailand how to be booming in Pattaya?
How much n how long can the locals sustain the entertainment scene? I seriously doubt..

I was there just last weekend, many shops are closed with for rent sign paste on the door. When I say many, it's literally many many... haven't seen pattaya like this before... Main beach road is the same... there's no more jam on the walking street bend anymore.

Siammy
24-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Yeah, Beach Rd and Walking St are largely dead. WS bars like Pinup and Palace used to look down on local customers, especially the retirees who came out during happy hour. I was a frequent patron of Pinup until they ungraciously kicked me out one night for “overstaying”. Now they’re hurting, while areas like Sois 6 and Buakhao that attract the expat crowd are still in business and some like Soi Boomerang are even thriving.

Legionnaire
21-02-2021, 02:44 PM
dont know when we can go back and what's left of it....

countryman
21-02-2021, 06:07 PM

Probably by end of 2021...From what is projected, they'll let in those who are vaccinated n no 14days quarantine needed also... ;)
Those dying to go, please get yourself fully vaccinated 1st.

TMNT99
22-02-2021, 10:34 AM
For Pattaya fans, it will be really sad to see that what you once knew about Pattaya will no longer be left by the time you get here. Lots of businesses are closed and will change hands eventually. It will be a huge reshuffle and god knows what it will eventually become. So don't bear too much hope if you were to visit Pattaya these 2 years.

Knwong
22-02-2021, 11:33 AM
It was the best since I have been traveling to so many cities. Really hope to get back to pattaya soon

1KnightinBKK
23-02-2021, 04:43 PM
For Pattaya fans, it will be really sad to see that what you once knew about Pattaya will no longer be left by the time you get here. Lots of businesses are closed and will change hands eventually. It will be a huge reshuffle and god knows what it will eventually become. So don't bear too much hope if you were to visit Pattaya these 2 years.

chill la, business shuttering and new ones opening is part of gentrification. whore trade is the oldest trade in the world, in pattaya it's probably one of the biggest contributors to its gdp you think after covid sex shops will die off? easier to find sex shops in thailand than police station.. already in bangkok new operators are taking over and coming up with some pretty exciting concepts on twitter.. pattaya will be even more creative..

Naka_Timo
17-04-2021, 10:09 AM

Is a sad thing, sad scene. Thailand will never be the same again...

CTOA3954
17-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Is a sad thing, sad scene. Thailand will never be the same again...

LOS is passe..... only the clueless and ignoramus are still thinking and waiting to travel to LOS..... with some even fighting to chope vaccination shots.

Wait till they arrive in LOS..... then they'll be shock that the LOS they were familiar with does not exists anymore.

Thaigo
05-05-2021, 09:40 PM

Supply and demand, when the crowd is back, naturally supply will meet the demand.

In the future, service rendered will likely be the same, but what's interesting is that the price may increase.

java_cool
03-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone has any lobang for outcall girls from university, etc? Most places have closed nowadays in Pattaya?

norice
02-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Greetings,

Due to partial lock down, All the bars and adult entertainment complexes are temporarily closed! The best place to meet attractive girls are Thaifriendly, Tree Town in Soi Buakhao, along Soi Buakhao road and massage parlors in Pattaya! Going rate for short time is 1,000 to 1,500 bhat!

If you want to meet freelancers, make sure to wear facemasks diligently!

Naka_Timo
05-07-2021, 12:59 PM
will be in Pattaya 27/12 to 1/1 let me know if anybody is around!

Thanks for upping, do make post so i can return the points.

1KnightinBKK
06-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Actually going forward, just wear mask when meeting freelancer. :D So can avoid appearing in youtuber videos showing you are having good time with freelancer. :o

Only good thing about mask lol

StupidCharsiew
13-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Actually going forward, just wear mask when meeting freelancer. :D So can avoid appearing in youtuber videos showing you are having good time with freelancer. :oLmao this is so true. I follow some of these Youtubers but lately nothing much from them.

goldie9660
05-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Just watch on news. Thailand is planning Pattaya Sandbox in October.

drawing
15-10-2021, 04:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHSPLlFA63c

wah really like dead town now

ers62010
30-10-2021, 01:34 AM
I'm in Pattaya next week.
Any recommendations on soapys or Bj joints that are open?
Looking for something mid afternoon then a few beers nearby.
Cheers

yonglanfang
04-12-2021, 08:46 AM
Planning go Pattaya next year . Before CNY

drawing
14-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Pattaya is very very quiet at the moment it is sad.
Small massages are still operating, ibar opened this week but it is the only shop open in walking street. Bars, soapys are all closed. All the action is concentrated in tree town. U have to approach girls and ask for their line or chat them up. Ratio not good, maybe 1:1? and many are with fat farangs =|

fallen11
15-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Pattaya is very very quiet at the moment it is sad.
Small massages are still operating, ibar opened this week but it is the only shop open in walking street. Bars, soapys are all closed. All the action is concentrated in tree town. U have to approach girls and ask for their line or chat them up. Ratio not good, maybe 1:1? and many are with fat farangs =|

Look for a pub called camel toe
Similar to Freetown and full of farangs. But it's another option for you to explore

PatrickGun
20-12-2021, 07:06 AM
U guys no need to sleep?

Tuanehkia
04-01-2022, 04:47 PM
I would love to go pattaya just for this

Pattaya barber (https://youtu.be/fyQSd52-ez0)

cavemanng
09-01-2022, 07:17 AM
I would love to go pattaya just for this

Pattaya barber (https://youtu.be/fyQSd52-ez0)

I have never stepped into Pattaya in my 20 visits to Thailand. Maybe need to go once in my life

norice
29-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Greetings from Pattaya,
Currently majority of the bars in Walking Street are open from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm! Based on my observations and visits, Pinup Bar has the most SYTs for your enjoyment! Pinup's drinks and barfine prices are competitive and reasonable! Pinup's management, staff and security are friendly and receptive to make sure you have a great time in the bar! Moreover, Pinup is SHA certified and has the cleanest restroom in Pattaya! If you have any questions, just send me a PM!

norice
29-01-2022, 03:17 PM
It must have been tough. :D :rolleyes:

Funboi,
Belated Happy New year! Come to Pattaya, finally majority of the bars are open for your enjoyment from 6 to 11 pm!

fallen11
29-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Greetings from Pattaya,
Currently majority of the bars in Walking Street are open from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm! Based on my observations and visits, Pinup Bar has the most SYTs for your enjoyment! Pinup's drinks and barfine prices are competitive and reasonable! Pinup's management, staff and security are friendly and receptive to make sure you have a great time in the bar! Moreover, Pinup is SHA certified and has the cleanest restroom in Pattaya! If you have any questions, just send me a PM!

all sit outdoor only or can open indoor? any naked dancing or even dancing at all? How the number of girls and quality?
i was there about 2 months ago and the whole pattaya was miserable.

norice
30-01-2022, 10:58 AM
all sit outdoor only or can open indoor? any naked dancing or even dancing at all? How the number of girls and quality?
i was there about 2 months ago and the whole pattaya was miserable.

Greetings,

Due to restrictions imposed by Pattaya Government, no dancing are allowed in Pinup but you'll be able to meet approximately 50 SYTs!
Pinup is my favorite bar in Pattaya because they have the most friendliest and attractive SYTs!

fallen11
30-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Greetings,

Due to restrictions imposed by Pattaya Government, no dancing are allowed in Pinup but you'll be able to meet approximately 50 SYTs!
Pinup is my favorite bar in Pattaya because they have the most friendliest and attractive SYTs!

wow 50!:eek:

tsaikung
31-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Nice! Pattaya seems a better choice than Bkk?

fallen11
01-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Nice! Pattaya seems a better choice than Bkk?

this i would disagree. as far as i read about the situation in thailand now, bkk still the place with most choices. But pattaya is fast catching up after it got included as a sandbox zone.
sandbox = no quarantine on arrival, just spend 7 days in the city and you are free to roam anywhere in thailand.

overboard
12-03-2022, 03:27 AM
Asking bros who have spent time in Pattaya during covid... any estimated price for LT or whole day ah?

I planning to meet an ex-WL who is now working in Pattaya, and I am pretty sure she would expect some monetary compensation if I meet her.

So any advice is much appreciated :)

fallen11
12-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Asking bros who have spent time in Pattaya during covid... any estimated price for LT or whole day ah?

I planning to meet an ex-WL who is now working in Pattaya, and I am pretty sure she would expect some monetary compensation if I meet her.

So any advice is much appreciated :)

Heard its 3-4k for LT now in pattaya, before any barfine.

Oshimayuko
18-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Never been to Pattaya. Would a 2D1N trip be recommended or Bangkok still the place for now?

hellothis555
18-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Never been to Pattaya. Would a 2D1N trip be recommended or Bangkok still the place for now?

U have not been to Pattaya, why not just make a trip there n explore the bars? Transport to Pattaya is less than 2 hrs, less than 1 movie time. :D I might be there next week for an evening.

TMNT99
18-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Walking street is quite quite now. You may want to shop around TREETOWN in Soi Buakao. Enjoy

Ninja_Assassin
21-03-2022, 12:06 AM
Heard its 3-4k for LT now in pattaya, before any barfine.

Thats cheap..... an ex-GL WL quoted me 8K per day to be my companion for my LOS trip. Did not take up her offer as flight not confirmed.

fallen11
21-03-2022, 02:13 PM
Thats cheap..... an ex-GL WL quoted me 8K per day to be my companion for my LOS trip. Did not take up her offer as flight not confirmed.

but that 8k per day means 24h? thats still ok.
LT is simple < 12h. till the next early morning around 6-8am she leaves.
quality may also differ

hellothis555
21-03-2022, 03:01 PM

Personally, ff she is a good company, a good f and give a gf feeling... then 8k is not a bad deal :D

I do not want a boring ger who dun talk, rather stays in the hotel room, etc.

I knew a ger, who has a full time office job and once in awhile "sell". I paid her a small token to company me to china. That whole trip was wonderful, full of gf feeling. Fortunately or unfortunately, she is now happily married.

HalimahYakult
21-03-2022, 03:04 PM
but that 8k per day means 24h? thats still ok.
LT is simple < 12h. till the next early morning around 6-8am she leaves.
quality may also differ

wow 8k per day is pre-covid LT rates for the more popular girls.. now biz is so bad i think for 8k per day you will have more than a lot of options.. what more going on an all expenses paid trip..

fallen11
21-03-2022, 04:38 PM
wow 8k per day is pre-covid LT rates for the more popular girls.. now biz is so bad i think for 8k per day you will have more than a lot of options.. what more going on an all expenses paid trip..

then see your kc with her liao. nego lower price.
if kc deep enough, she'll probably even accept 3k a day:D

HalimahYakult
21-03-2022, 04:46 PM
then see your kc with her liao. nego lower price.
if kc deep enough, she'll probably even accept 3k a day:D

haha i rusty liao bro.. it's been 3 long years never smell polluted thai smog :D:D

have to learn and do refresher course with all senior bros here.. haha..

i'm working on my little black book now, hopefully can get some potential targets before finalizing my trip

yuanswang
22-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Walking street is quite quite now. You may want to shop around TREETOWN in Soi Buakao. Enjoy

Thailand's (Thai girls) major customers from russia. Now they avoid tourism due to economic ban. Nowdays ruble very difficult to flow out of Russia.

Dizaster
22-03-2022, 07:34 PM
about Windmill gogo Club i heard its alive and the girls are back hitting the stage however i heard they become too selective on the door and turning people away??:(

you'd think after the pandemic they would relax their entry policy wtff??

hellothis555
22-03-2022, 10:28 PM
about Windmill gogo Club i heard its alive and the girls are back hitting the stage however i heard they become too selective on the door and turning people away??:(

you'd think after the pandemic they would relax their entry policy wtff??

If they are selective then good luck to them.

ExcaliburSG
25-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Summary info for sharing

The long stretch of road along Soi Buakow is still alive, interconnecting lane along Tree Town to the LK Metropole square round about is much alive. The lane leading to Grand Belle still ok ok with some activities. Alley 7 and 8 about 50% to 60% alive. Alley 6 seems much alive as usual.

For those who do do other activities beside drink and boom only, some cinema like the one in Central Marina closed shop, PS bowling closed shop and in fact that entire mall closed. Rooftop pub for those who like to chill out with friend is pretty empty.

I seldom go Walking street hence did not bother to go there this time round. Anyway here for just 2 nights from BKK for a change to have that nostaglic feel of Pattaya lol.

Vlad
25-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Can someone give the rough cost of going to Thailand inclusive of the testing as the situation now

Kinkyboi85
28-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Any bros here have knowledge about ktv room in Pattaya , quite grand those type like china ktvs . Is it available in Pattaya ?

F-boy
31-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Any bros here have knowledge about ktv room in Pattaya , quite grand those type like china ktvs . Is it available in Pattaya ?

Grand type I dunno
Makeshift one above pub I know have
Frequent by the expat Tiongs

180baht
31-03-2022, 10:25 PM

Patts is an angmo playground so most outlets there are geared towards ang mo style clubs, bars, AGGs. In case you are not aware..... businesses in Patts loathe the PRCs especially those flag bearing groups.

Ninja_Assassin
01-04-2022, 03:15 AM

Yes there is.... but not the china type of ktv..... more like their own thai style ktv. But these clubs do not allow just anybody to enter...... their clientele mostly Hi-So peeps and the rich locals.

TMNT99
01-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Patts is an angmo playground so most outlets there are geared towards ang mo style clubs, bars, AGGs. In case you are not aware..... businesses in Patts loathe the PRCs especially those flag bearing groups.

Sorry to say but I like to share my 2 cents having been here for 4 years. Pre-covid, pattaya was already geared towards chinese tourist, especially the tour groups. The ladies and businesses here loved their money but loath their mannerisms. The gogo bars love them for pay high bar fine and literally throwing cash at the stage. The soapies love them for paying eye-watering prices compared to a local or farang. I had 1 for 2,000 whom told me the highest she got from a chinese tourist was 6,500. When I told her I am not local, she got a shock! Think about that

As for the farang, pattaya starts to see them as "kee nok", stingy tourist. Now every one in Pattaya cant wait for the chinese tourist to come back. BTW there are hidden chinese KTVs in pattaya but not anywhere near the beach. they serve chinese and high so, important thais exclusively.

TMNT99
01-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Once you have tasted iberico ham, your normal breakfast ham will never taste the same again! Of course, survival mode will make them bear with anything that comes along, for now...

countryman
01-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Sorry to say but I like to share my 2 cents having been here for 4 years. Pre-covid, pattaya was already geared towards chinese tourist, especially the tour groups. The ladies and businesses here loved their money but loath their mannerisms. The gogo bars love them for pay high bar fine and literally throwing cash at the stage. The soapies love them for paying eye-watering prices compared to a local or farang. I had 1 for 2,000 whom told me the highest she got from a chinese tourist was 6,500. When I told her I am not local, she got a shock! Think about that

As for the farang, pattaya starts to see them as "kee nok", stingy tourist. Now every one in Pattaya cant wait for the chinese tourist to come back. BTW there are hidden chinese KTVs in pattaya but not anywhere near the beach. they serve chinese and high so, important thais exclusively.
Once the PRCs are released from their lockdown n able to travel again... The whole world will see a sudden surge in tourism n this time in Thailand I reckon they can't wait to splash their cash even more...

Hurhurrahrah
01-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Was checking out info on Pattaya travel again,
now because of Test and Go I believe no more Bell Travel Service from airport to Pattaya,
and cannot find shared transport options from Pattaya back to Suvarnabhumi.

No choice but have to private transfer maybe...

drawing
02-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Was checking out info on Pattaya travel again,
now because of Test and Go I believe no more Bell Travel Service from airport to Pattaya,
and cannot find shared transport options from Pattaya back to Suvarnabhumi.

No choice but have to private transfer maybe...

Check when you book the hotel I guess, cos SHA+ need to book with transport & PCR.
When I was there in December, the bus service at the airport is still available but at 2 hour frequency intead.

Ninja_Assassin
02-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Once the PRCs are released from their lockdown n able to travel again... The whole world will see a sudden surge in tourism n this time in Thailand I reckon they can't wait to splash their cash even more...

You really worship the PRCs..... however times have changed.
With the currency controls recently imposed by XJP..... PRCs are no longer the free spending tourists of those past years. Even if they have the cash to splash...... many are afraid to show off their wealth now as they will be in big trouble if they cannot explain their money sources.

Many "rich" PRCs have "disappeared" and their assets confiscated by the state. That is what happens once you are under investigation in PRC..... no need to wait for conviction.

hellothis555
02-04-2022, 11:11 AM
Many "rich" PRCs have "disappeared" and their assets confiscated by the state. That is what happens once you are under investigation in PRC..... no need to wait for conviction.

There are different levels of "rich". Super rich, example, Ma Yun, Fan bingbing, these are targeted by XJP... XJP can't confiscated all but instead 杀一儆百. Still a lot of super rich in China and all along on low profile.

Guess most tourists belong to another level of "rich" who can afford to travel oversea and spend. They can afford to buy 1 or 2 LV bags but not buy 1 or 2 yachts...These are like S'porean middle class. Tourism depends mostly on this group.

dkzz
02-04-2022, 02:17 PM
I used to exchange Sgd to baht in Pattaya pre covid. Rates were better. Anyone knows whether the rates are good in Pattaya? Or do they even accept sgd there?

countryman
03-04-2022, 12:37 AM
You really worship the PRCs..... however times have changed.
With the currency controls recently imposed by XJP..... PRCs are no longer the free spending tourists of those past years. Even if they have the cash to splash...... many are afraid to show off their wealth now as they will be in big trouble if they cannot explain their money sources.

"Worship"! Are u kidding me bro?
Loathe should be the more appropriate word I would use.
These PRCs are the ones spoiling mkt everywhere they go. Loud mouth n loud spending, they can't wait to show off their lavish spending... Can't stand it!

F-boy
03-04-2022, 08:35 AM
I used to exchange Sgd to baht in Pattaya pre covid. Rates were better. Anyone knows whether the rates are good in Pattaya? Or do they even accept sgd there?

Traditionally rates are better in Bkk
Sgd is not legal tender but give as tips can
If you insist pay your bill with sgd expect get a shitty exchange rate

Hurhurrahrah
03-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Check when you book the hotel I guess, cos SHA+ need to book with transport & PCR.
When I was there in December, the bus service at the airport is still available but at 2 hour frequency intead.

Yes arrival seems like pretty much Test & Go and get the hotel to pick up and everything.

Found out Bell still do shared transport to airport but from Jomtien bus station instead, no more the North Pattaya Rd station.

UndeadOrc
08-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Ne1 kno whad hapen to bro soi6 aka aza? Went down goodfellas last nite but d pub all close at 11 haiz cos my pcr test result come at 12 lol

Happyman007
08-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Ne1 kno whad hapen to bro soi6 aka aza? Went down goodfellas last nite but d pub all close at 11 haiz cos my pcr test result come at 12 lol

Think he live in CM now........:D

UndeadOrc
10-04-2022, 07:30 AM
Think he live in CM now........:D

Okies, thanx bro.. :)

arctrooper
13-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Anyone there last weekend of april?

cheekies
15-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Anyone in Pattaya now?

Triple-X
16-04-2022, 05:23 PM

Mind sharing the place location? Or PM? Headind there hopefully soon once renew passport

Bry_n
16-04-2022, 09:14 PM
I have been to bkk a number of times but not pattaya..Need help from then senpais here 🙏
Where are good hotels to stay that are near to the party scene?
What are the options getting from BKK to pattaya?
Thank you shifus

Dorak
17-04-2022, 03:11 PM
I have been to bkk a number of times but not pattaya..Need help from then senpais here 🙏
Thank you shifus

I would love some knowledge as well. Not trying to piggyback just wanting to see what’s good. I’ll be in Thailand October. :)

arctrooper
18-04-2022, 10:41 AM
I usually stay between LK Metro and Walking St as there is where the action is.

Soi 6 also got action but its further away

For transport convenience i suggest either on Beach Road or 2nd Road coz of the baht bus.

LK The Empress is a good start and the price is reasonable

Makashi
20-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Thank you shifus

https://fb.watch/cvIIyQCX3L/

freerange
21-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Wasn’t actively searching, but all the soapies I walked past looked like they’re down & out permanently. Ordered outcall from PlayTime Massage, u can Line them to request pix for available staff. Understand from the ladies, the shop isn’t open currently, only delivery. Bt900 for 90 minutes, Bt1.2K for 2 hrs. Booked 3 times, GQ always asked & I answered :). After the 1st nite, they just came directly to the room & knocked.

Find them on google.

TMNT99
21-04-2022, 03:32 PM
Thank you shifus

The only 2 places that is happening in Pattaya now is TREETOWN on Soi Buakhao and LK Metro also near Soi Buakhao. Walking street is currently very quiet and not worth your time at the moment. Do yourself a favor and stay near Soi Buakhao for this current period.

Siammy
22-04-2022, 01:13 AM
The only 2 places that is happening in Pattaya now is TREETOWN on Soi Buakhao and LK Metro also near Soi Buakhao. Walking street is currently very quiet and not worth your time at the moment. Do yourself a favor and stay near Soi Buakhao for this current period.Everyone's talking about Treetown. What's happening there :confused: Any AGGs? What I remembered about it was predominantly dining areas.

TMNT99
22-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Everyone's talking about Treetown. What's happening there :confused: Any AGGs? What I remembered about it was predominantly dining areas.

All nightlife and entertainment in Thailand are not allowed to open at the moment. You will find some AGG "acting" as restaurants to sidestep this rules in LK metro. However, as walking street was popular and is a bigger target, the police apply this rule very strictly to them. LK metro is lesser known and out of the way, so the police close 1 eye. As for the freelancers that use to roam Walking Street, they are now all at treetown together with some soapy ladies as well. BTW all soapies are still closed. Dont come to Pattaya if you want to relive your fond memories of it, it will take much longer to come back to normal. Choose Bangkok instead.

Humlea
26-04-2022, 01:03 AM
All nightlife and entertainment in Thailand are not allowed to open at the moment. You will find some AGG "acting" as restaurants to sidestep this rules in LK metro. However, as walking street was popular and is a bigger target, the police apply this rule very strictly to them. LK metro is lesser known and out of the way, so the police close 1 eye. As for the freelancers that use to roam Walking Street, they are now all at treetown together with some soapy ladies as well. BTW all soapies are still closed. Dont come to Pattaya if you want to relive your fond memories of it, it will take much longer to come back to normal. Choose Bangkok instead.

Whoa... brother you still active here ah! Don't care the kok kok kae lah... bros come here fuck fuck go back forget you liao... mostly thank you also don't have... LOL

Important is where we can continue find food a roi a roi... this week you stationed where?

Siammy
30-04-2022, 06:50 PM
The only 2 places that is happening in Pattaya now is TREETOWN on Soi Buakhao and LK Metro also near Soi Buakhao. Walking street is currently very quiet and not worth your time at the moment. Do yourself a favor and stay near Soi Buakhao for this current period.Sorry, but this is entirely misleading.

Circled around Treetown and it hasn’t changed. Just outdoor restaurants and beer bars. Didn’t see one decent looking puying. If there are FLs from Beach Rd, they’re the ones you wouldn’t go with even if they paid you. All you see are these cheap Charlie old farang milking a drink. And anyone sitting outside has to be crazy. It’s hot and humid, even at nite.

Many, if not most, of the AGGs in LK Metro are open and there’s definitely a party vibe. The problem is all the dancers are CMI, and they don’t show anything. Except there was one dancer who was either drunk or horny who stripped down to her birthday suit. The only girl I was a little interested in was the dek serb at CatchMe. 21yo and slim.

You can’t talk about Pattaya without first declaring which side of the great divide you’re on – farang or Asian. The Soi Buakhao area is for farang.

Where it’s happening for Asians is Walking Street. That’s where you’ll find all the hotties. After Soi Buakhao, I thought I had been teleported to another universe. Baccara, Pin Up, the one across the street from Baccara, Fahrenheit are among those open for business. I hit Tantra and Palace and they were hopping. Lots of groups. They had to turn people away because no seats. They have different floors, like coyotes and models. All the models are dancing topless! :eek: Also they are fully staffed up with dancers.

Believe me, Pattaya makes Bangkok look tame.

plabuk
01-05-2022, 11:52 PM
hi guys, i will be in bang sare near pattaya from 02/05 onwards, any outcall nearby can recommend?

Siammy
02-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Made me laugh.

Beach Rd looked a little dead. FLs were far and few between.

But guess who were strutting up and down beach walk? Those unruly gangs of Indians. Just like before the pandemic. Taking up the whole sidewalk. Chatting up any female or quasi-female forget her dimensions. :confused:

Oshimayuko
03-05-2022, 02:29 AM
Sorry, but this is entirely misleading.

Circled around Treetown and it hasn’t changed. Just outdoor restaurants and beer bars. Didn’t see one decent looking puying. If there are FLs from Beach Rd, they’re the ones you wouldn’t go with even if they paid you. All you see are these cheap Charlie old farang milking a drink. And anyone sitting outside has to be crazy. It’s hot and humid, even at nite.

Many, if not most, of the AGGs in LK Metro are open and there’s definitely a party vibe. The problem is all the dancers are CMI, and they don’t show anything. Except there was one dancer who was either drunk or horny who stripped down to her birthday suit. The only girl I was a little interested in was the dek serb at CatchMe. 21yo and slim.

You can’t talk about Pattaya without first declaring which side of the great divide you’re on – farang or Asian. The Soi Buakhao area is for farang.

Where it’s happening for Asians is Walking Street. That’s where you’ll find all the hotties. After Soi Buakhao, I thought I had been teleported to another universe. Baccara, Pin Up, the one across the street from Baccara, Fahrenheit are among those open for business. I hit Tantra and Palace and they were hopping. Lots of groups. They had to turn people away because no seats. They have different floors, like coyotes and models. All the models are dancing topless! :eek: Also they are fully staffed up with dancers.

What time close though? I was there last week and most places closed at 11. Pin up was hot but bar fine so expensive.

drawing
03-05-2022, 03:07 AM
I have been to bkk a number of times but not pattaya..Need help from then senpais here ��
Thank you shifus

You can take public bus from Ekkamai station, ticket is about 120 baht i think. Alternatively find a private taxi service for about 1k (April 2022 price).
I think someone else recommended hotel options already, don't go beyond 3rd road, it is easier to get around with songteow north south so anywhere within north road should be fine or find somewhere somewhere within central road is you want to be conservative.

What time close though? I was there last week and most places closed at 11. Pin up was hot but bar fine so expensive.
They close around 12.30 when i was there 2 weeks ago. Palace closes around the same time if there's no police.

TMNT99
03-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Sorry, but this is entirely misleading.

We may both be right, just a timeline issue

Oshimayuko
03-05-2022, 11:42 PM
With my limited experience, freelance seems cheaper in Pattaya while agogo seems more expensive.

Siammy
04-05-2022, 02:51 AM
You can take public bus from Ekkamai station, ticket is about 120 baht i think. Alternatively find a private taxi service for about 1k (April 2022 price).
I think someone else recommended hotel options already, don't go beyond 3rd road, it is easier to get around with songteow north south so anywhere within north road should be fine or find somewhere somewhere within central road is you want to be conservative.Bus fare is B119 to/from Ekamai terminal. Note that frequencies have been drastically cut back. Also, last bus at 9pm, not 11pm.

Songthaews still B10/ride, but now rarely run on east-west sois. Local farang walk instead of wait for a baht bus.

Walking Street is now back to being a walking street at night.

RotiPrata Man
16-05-2022, 02:14 PM
I will be spending 3 nights at Pattaya. Any nice apartments style place can intro please :D

RotiPrata Man
18-05-2022, 06:53 AM
I usually stay between LK Metro and Walking St as there is where the action is.

Soi 6 also got action but its further away

For transport convenience i suggest either on Beach Road or 2nd Road coz of the baht bus.

LK The Empress is a good start and the price is reasonable

I saw a new condo/apartment via agoda located 1.1km from walking street. I assume apartment will be guest friendly hor?

fallen11
18-05-2022, 03:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGFeoE8vyYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCNasdafjw

Differ pub sounds legendary. But the girls there can tabao or not?
Last time i went there about 4 yrs ago. Wow the girls look delicious indeed.:D
but like a sit and drink concept only? They close and knock off at 4am.
Can i ask to tabao them for LT early? Was there at 10pm previously:D

Hollywood club just walking distance from Differ. Nvr tried going there before as i heard mostly china and korean tourists go and the price to tabao is....... ridiculous. Cause the china tourists dont see price one. ST quotes can be as high as 10k and china tourists will just pay for it without hesitation.

xiaodikou
18-05-2022, 08:00 PM
What is the latest update on the operating hours on Pattaya? I'm planning to go early june. Is it still 1130pm/12AM close?

RotiPrata Man
19-05-2022, 12:38 AM
What is the latest update on the operating hours on Pattaya? I'm planning to go early june. Is it still 1130pm/12AM close?

I'm going there on 24. Will update here.

xiaodikou
19-05-2022, 03:14 AM
I'm going there on 24. Will update here.

Nice! Thanks bro. Will Wait for your update. 555

khthebat
19-05-2022, 09:09 PM
hello

I'm going to pattaya in early june. My pal checked with his driver in pattaya who told him only the bars and clubs are open. Sadly soapies (my fav) are still closed.

Will check it out and update the status when I'm there.

Tryplay
20-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Indeed it is still consider controlled in Pattaya, all clubs and pubs basically need to close at 12midnight.

However, most of them tried to extend the hour to around 2am, but if police come, they have no choice but to close immediately agfter 12 midnight.

All Soapy are still closed, many bars along 2nd street and begining of beach road side are already closed and no more operating.

Now more on the FL sence in Pattaya.

sometimes_only
21-05-2022, 09:05 AM
Indeed it is still consider controlled in Pattaya, all clubs and pubs basically need to close at 12midnight.

Will the FLs move to stand along the beach after 12mn? Since all the clubs/pubs close at that time

Last time before covid, only those CMI FLs will stand there..

khthebat
22-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Just fyi, 1st June onwards all will be open. So likely the pubs and soapy will be available from June.

Tryplay
23-05-2022, 01:44 PM

However, most of them tried to extend the hour to around 2am, but if police come, they have no choice but to close immediately agfter 12 midnight.

All Soapy are still closed, many bars along 2nd street and begining of beach road side are already closed and no more operating.

Actually is true, today the the quality of the lady standing by the beach is consider much better quality in my opinion.

Let see what will happened again after all night entertainment will opened.

xiaodikou
24-05-2022, 02:55 AM
Any bro in Pattaya 8 - 11 Jun want to party drink together? Pmed me.

RotiPrata Man
24-05-2022, 03:34 AM
Any bro in Pattaya 8 - 11 Jun want to party drink together? Pmed me.

Zao liao la... I'm heading there in few hours time :D

xiaodikou
24-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Zao liao la... I'm heading there in few hours time :D

Haha...bro I see u in bkk then.

RotiPrata Man
26-05-2022, 04:38 AM
Reporting live in Pattaya.

Travel from BKK to Pattaya was a breeze. Simple look for the bus counter and get your tickets for 130 baht. Ride is about 1hr+ no stopping.

I choose to stay in this new condo call The Edge via Airbnb. I really love the place man! Super nice seaview + they got an amazing skypool and a lounge. Got free pool some more! Per night $70 nia...

So before this trip I spend a lot of effort in Thai Friendly.. Got to know quite a number of girls (I paid premium for easy texting) but shortlisted about 8 to try and meet them. 4 in pattaya and 4 in bkk. I head to Pattaya first becos the prettiest one is there and I kinda feel I stand a chance to close the deal from our daily text exchange.

Met her for dinner and drinks at one of the skybar. She look exactly like her photos! Fair, chio, quite tall and super nice ass! Dinner was great, she was laughing all the way... I know got chance liao. Cut the story short... We went to my apartment to continue to drink...then everything just go according to planned :D

So today we met for lunch again.. Back my apartment, F again... Rest and went of dinner at a freaking nice place called Mermaid. Then after dinner went back and F again until now then she went home.

So I didn't get a chance to met the other 3 girls from TF. And tomorrow I'm heading to BKK :D

I didn't even get to see Walking Street or other agogo places at all... Lol! Wtf right!

fallen11
26-05-2022, 11:54 AM
Met her for dinner and drinks at one of the skybar. She look exactly like her photos! Fair, chio, quite tall and super nice ass! Dinner was great, she was laughing all the way... I know got chance liao. Cut the story short... We went to my apartment to continue to drink...then everything just go according to planned :D
So today we met for lunch again.. Back my apartment, F again... Rest and went of dinner at a freaking nice place called Mermaid. Then after dinner went back and F again until now then she went home.

fuck for free or got damage? whats the damage?:confused:

RotiPrata Man
26-05-2022, 12:24 PM
fuck for free or got damage? whats the damage?:confused:

Damage is the food and drinks lor.. First night went the skybar beside Terminal 21. That ex... 3000+ baht! But for the same environment in Sg probably cost 10k baht easily.

Then 2nd day lunch we went Fuji Sushi about 1700 baht and night we went this super nice place called Mermaid. 1900 baht. This place I highly reccomend every bro to go with your girl. Really amazing.

fallen11
26-05-2022, 07:58 PM
super nice place called Mermaid. 1900 baht. This place I highly reccomend every bro to go with your girl. Really amazing.

thanks for the recommendation:)

vicsong71
29-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Mermaid and sky gallery have very good views . If you take bolt from central festival , should cost 75 baht. Most bars open till 1am or so > nightclub aka disco open till 3 am. I came back 2 weeks ago from Pattaya

victoryonge
30-05-2022, 11:20 AM
There are some Pattaya hotels which Bell will send you for free from and to Pattaya terminal transfer via minvan...call & check with them if your hotel is one of them or you could check what are the list of hotels which they go to for free in their website...if your hotel happens to be nearby their designated hotels could also consider to lobang and then walk abit..

RotiPrata Man
30-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Back to Pattaya for my last 2 nights. Any bros here? :D

YummyBear
30-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Would be great if anyone could give an idea how's the scene in Pattaya. E.g. how packed and estimated price range, possibly compared to pre Covid.
Recalled bar fines pre-covid at LK metro is 1000 to 1500bht for ST. Walking street is like 3000 to 5000 for LT.
Videos on YouTube don't seem to show much.
AGGs the preferred recreation for me, bar hopping and drinking beers.
Spending lazy afternoons either getting massages or getting warmed up for the night at the Soi 6 area.
Sky gallery and 3 Mermaid seems like great places to hang out for dates. Good recommendations and will up points in kind.

Hoping to plan an impromptu trip in Jun to spend 2 nights in Patts and squeeze in 1 night in BKK.

Any updates will be greatly appreciated!

RotiPrata Man
01-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Walked the entire beach road while waiting for my Thai Friendly girl. All ugly and fat FLs so bros please don't waste your time.

I scout the whole walking street as well. I think only this Tantra is not bad. At least they have a few fair skin SYT in their line up.

The Thai Friendly girl brought me to this thai pub at Soi Buakhao call Area 39. Mostly thai people and quite fun. Damage also dirt cheap. 1500 baht for 1 red label.

I didnt have a chance to visit Garden 168 for this trip. Will try this place next time :D

xiaodikou
02-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Walked the entire beach road while waiting for my Thai Friendly girl. All ugly and fat FLs so bros please don't waste your time.

I scout the whole walking street as well. I think only this Tantra is not bad. At least they have a few fair skin SYT in their line up.

The Thai Friendly girl brought me to this thai pub at Soi Buakhao call Area 39. Mostly thai people and quite fun. Damage also dirt cheap. 1500 baht for 1 red label.

I didnt have a chance to visit Garden 168 for this trip. Will try this place next time :D

Bars all reopened and still close around mn?

slayerxdx
02-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Any bros here can intro good bars or places in Pattaya to pick up quality girls for LT ?

Market rate is around 5k LT till next morning in Pattaya right ?

Sorry as first time going to Pattaya so not sure which place is good.

hellothis555
03-06-2022, 10:30 AM
Any bros here can intro good bars or places in Pattaya to pick up quality girls for LT ?

Just head towards walking street, buakow or metro. Different bars, different gers....

LT price varies, 5k is fine. Some gers ask for 7, 8k, pussy might be made of gold. :D Dun forget to add in barfine.... imagine bring back a ger at 10k :eek: It is about SG$400. :rolleyes:

If u are adventurous, u can try those standing by the beach. Cheaper with no barfine. :D

juz_mic
03-06-2022, 04:51 PM

Market differ a lot from places to places. Spend some time to read the thread pre-pandemic, have not change much in my opinion. Places are reopening slowly. If you first time, try LK Metro/Buakow area, it is more happening than Walking Street now. If you have a lot of time in the afternoon, try the message and Soi 6 bars. Quality varies a lot depending on the time of the day and your sanity. Everywhere is trial and error.

Agogo give you preview of the body (topless dancing) sometime, but come at a much hefty price (BF + ST/LT price). Beer bar/Soi 6 offer good value for money if you can spot a gem. If all fails, Many disco/pub like iBar (now uses a secret passage), Area 39, Garden 168 have loads of FL waiting for you. Much of the girls in these disco/pub are working girls from the afore-mentioned agogo/beer bar after their work.

My personal LT rate negotiated when I was there in early May - Pin-up 5000, BF 1500, at 11pm. Repent bar Soi 6 3000, BF 1000, at 10.30pm. Area 39, ST 2500. Not sure if these are market rate, but if you understand the theory of supply and demand, then you realise the equilibrium is affected by a lot of factors.

Ultimately, if you just need a hole, the beach surely have some 1000 deals to be made.

RotiPrata Man
03-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Just head towards walking street, buakow or metro. Different bars, different gers....

LT price varies, 5k is fine. Some gers ask for 7, 8k, pussy might be made of gold. :D Dun forget to add in barfine.... imagine bring back a ger at 10k :eek: It is about SG$400. :rolleyes:

If u are adventurous, u can try those standing by the beach. Cheaper with no barfine. :D

Please don't bother to go to those at the beach. Really ugly.....

hellothis555
04-06-2022, 12:48 PM
Please don't bother to go to those at the beach. Really ugly.....

That was the reason for those "adventurous". :D Most ang mo dun mind. :eek:

slayerxdx
04-06-2022, 12:55 PM

Thanks for the above brothers for sharing the kind advice. Going there soon for 4 nights.

Have shortlisted a few places

Agogo: Palace , Pin-Up & Fate

GentleClub: Honey Lounge, High Rollers.

Not sure if Agogo or just Bars : Area 39 & Repent Bar

Sorry noob question for the above places i shorlisted, all have to pay Barfine or just the Agogo ? Any1 knows can enlighten ? Also saw that some places have room upstairs in the shop for quick deed, like Fate > 1000+400 , is it true ?

YummyBear
05-06-2022, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the above brothers for sharing the kind advice. Going there soon for 4 nights.

Sorry noob question for the above places i shorlisted, all have to pay Barfine or just the Agogo ? Any1 knows can enlighten ? Also saw that some places have room upstairs in the shop for quick deed, like Fate > 1000+400 , is it true ?

For Agogo (walking st), not sure if they are opened, but previously gals seemed to be towards " Asian taste" but also towards "Asian wallet" too.
Agogo: Skyfall (more ex but more eye candy), Panda, Palace, Pinup, Peppermint, Windmill, Dollhouse, Sensation, Misty (side lane).
Agogos on LK metro, may need to spend some time looking around, but definitely have gems to be found. Can recommend Bachelor which was my go to joint, but not sure still open or not.
Barfines tend to be higher in the early evening, but taper down as they reach closing time, maybe 11pm to midnight.
I prefer earlier so it can range from 1500 upwards for LT.
Walking street barfines also seem to be higher than LK metro.
You mentioned places with rooms, I'm presuming you are referring to Soi 6, which are like beer bars. You can go for ST upstairs, but the rooms vary in terms of comfort. Overall still ok, depending on how drunk / bo chap you are. Some don't mind heading back to hotel and up to negotiation.
They start from the afternoon which is nice if you got nowhere to go when the soapy are still closed.
The gals here may switch over to discos for pickup if business is bad and their rates goes up quite high.
Do enjoy your upcoming trip and do share FR.

hellothis555
05-06-2022, 10:05 PM
I prefer earlier so it can range from 1500 upwards for LT.

I am curious which bar for 1500 LT? :rolleyes: Will want to go 6c6c.

RotiPrata Man
05-06-2022, 10:21 PM

I am just back. Agogo u go check out Tantra. A few SYT.

Area 39 is a thai pub. Cheap and quite fun. A lot of girls but you need to sian yourself :D

slayerxdx
06-06-2022, 01:05 AM

I think Bro Yummy is referring to Barfine.

Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks Bro Yummy and Bro Roti.

Will share FR when i am back from Thailand around Mid July.

Other kind bros,

Do continue to share recent FR / good places ~

xiaodikou
06-06-2022, 02:09 PM
Any bro in pattaya this week?

xiaodikou
06-06-2022, 02:10 PM
I am just back. Agogo u go check out Tantra. A few SYT.

Area 39 is a thai pub. Cheap and quite fun. A lot of girls but you need to sian yourself :D

Area39 those girls are FL or normal gals?

YummyBear
06-06-2022, 10:42 PM

Paisay bro, was referring to barfines.
Can be subjective, but some beer bars and agg on LK metro do offer that, and thus I mentioned 1500bht upwards.
But post covid, I'm most likely outdated on the current market.
Heard from one of the girls that they are still waiting for more customers before deciding whether to go back or not, kind of increasing the chances of making money.
Another reason I heard is that some of them "owe money" to each other and it will be awkward if they run into each other again, but wanted to make sure they can earn money to return, instead of having to borrow again.
Regardless, i'm closely looking at the updates to plan my upcoming trip. Seems like Pattaya is reviving and that's good news.

hellothis555
07-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Paisay bro, was referring to barfines.
Can be subjective, but some beer bars and agg on LK metro do offer that, and thus I mentioned 1500bht upwards.

The days when I 1st cheong Pattaya, 500thb BF and 1500 LT were common... of cos those cheong earlier than me will vote for cheaper bf n LT :D

B4 covid or currently the bf is ridiculous high... 1500bf, some bars asking 2k bf. LT can go up to 8k. :eek:

xiaodikou
09-06-2022, 07:34 PM
Am I in India?

vicsong71
10-06-2022, 10:01 AM
As of early May 2022 whilst i was there, bar fines after 7 to 9 pm for soi 6 ranges from Baht 700 to baht 1000 depends on bar. if get girl earlier , from 2 to 7 or 9 pm , will range 1,000 to 1,250 . Above are for long time bar fines . St rates 1k to 1,500 . LT 2 to 3 k ( depends on girl )
For agogo and gentleman club , bar fine should be 1 k to 1,500 baht St 3000 , LT 5000 to 7,000 ( skyfall )
All rates also depends on girl
In disco , no Bar fine , will cost 2,000 to 7,000 for 2/4 am to 11 am . ( depends on girl )
All above prices are in baht 2,500 baht = SGD 101 ( approximate )

RotiPrata Man
13-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Area39 those girls are FL or normal gals?

Some normal... Some might be FL.. You wouldn't know :D

slayerxdx
21-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Are there any line group or pimp/agency contact where we can book ladies directly to accompany for LT? Like 8pm to 8am. Bring them for a dinner and some drinks then back for action. Looking around 5-7k.

Any bros can share if have?

PewPewCat
26-06-2022, 04:16 PM
anyone tried russian FLs there?

Ninja_Assassin
26-06-2022, 04:28 PM
anyone tried russian FLs there?

No need to go all the way to Patts for Russkies. There is a stable in JB that is bringing in Russian FLs.... so much nearer to home.

RotiPrata Man
26-06-2022, 09:08 PM
No need to go all the way to Patts for Russkies. There is a stable in JB that is bringing in Russian FLs.... so much nearer to home.

How much they cost?

Ninja_Assassin
27-06-2022, 04:31 AM
481872How much they cost?

RotiPrata Man
28-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Sibeh chor....lucky I tried during the $300 sgd days :D

sometimes_only
02-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Just back from Pattaya and the place is great. As usual weekends and weekdays you will find a huge difference. During weekends, you will be able to see more SYTs even at the side road massage shops.

Chanced upon this massage shop during my recce at Soi Buakhao, AG massage (can google) just beside a Subway, where some of the FLs are from Chiangmai. Easily can spot 3 or 4 young SYTs sitting outside the shop there. If you know, girls from ChiangMai are famous for fair and fresh girls, which is a killer spot for me.

Entrance is B300. Was quoted B800 for HJ, B1000 for BJ and B1200 for FJ. Think the price is quite ok so took the Full course.

Alternative good spot to quick release

haloworld
02-07-2022, 02:48 PM

Can share contact?

Ninja_Assassin
04-07-2022, 12:04 AM
Can share contact?

PM me your location when you are in JB.

cityhope
13-07-2022, 02:34 PM
anyone stop over at bang saen from airport,then proceed to pattaya before?

warringparrot
13-07-2022, 04:15 PM
anyone stop over at bang saen from airport,then proceed to pattaya before?

good idea maybe i should try that some day

cityhope
13-07-2022, 10:07 PM
is thinking what is the best way to have a stopover at bangsean before going pattaya, bypassing bkk.
from what i know, there is no 100thb bus to bangsaen at suvarnabumi airport

cityhope
16-07-2022, 02:37 PM
so there is no way to go bang saen from airport? unlike pattaya?

JiraJira
18-07-2022, 04:00 PM
find one thai girl drive go airport pick you up then together go bang saen dating first then go pattaya have fun. :)

where to find? :D

RotiPrata Man
19-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Anyone going Pattaya on first week of Aug? :D

Based on my recent experience, Pattaya is a much better place to party. Drinks are alot cheaper and girls are easier to hook up.

I went Garden 168 and Fin Up during my trip. I must say the vibe is fantastic. Plenty of tables with girls only and can see everyone is there to enjoy themselves. Managed to hook up 1 girl at Fin. She brought me to a club at Walking Street and we party until 7am!!!

JiraJira
20-07-2022, 03:43 PM
101 ways. :) Be it FL or online girls. ;) Just make sure be kind to top-up petrol for the girls. Those who got driving license can also take over the wheels but please drive safely because any accident if the car no insurance you probably need to pay for it :D 55555555.

1 friend regularly chiong siam diu always find the girls he know from these flower joints and then go there be tour guide for him. but i think he abit waste money lol tour guide but no kang tao

fallen11
20-07-2022, 08:09 PM
go dating apps find free one la
sometimes even the girl dont want sex, she may still wanna be friends and willing to be your free driver / tour guide

papanapa
21-07-2022, 11:59 AM
sometimes even the girl dont want sex, she may still wanna be friends and willing to be your free driver / tour guide

ya just make new friend with intention of genuine making friends no harm meeting new people, more friends is also a good thing

RotiPrata Man
21-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Any bros going Pattaya first week of Aug? Looking for kakis to go 168 and Fin :D

vanillasutra
21-07-2022, 03:30 PM

tinder works right? i only got tinder app at the moment

IamChris
23-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Anyone want to hang out place like Area 39, Sangkasi 90's kind of place and club. Hope to find other to spilt the bill ;)

secretlurker88
25-07-2022, 09:49 AM
met up with Chris bro last night.

went to a couple of agogos. then to a club. at the club, man..chris is such a wingman.

there was this girl (girl 1) that I was talking to at first. cute, big boobs. we were dancing and grinding. things looked good. asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no, and then asked me to hang out with her in bkk etc.

the complexity came when a friend of girl 1 (let's call her girl 2), and girl 2 was horny and then kept buahing/grinding me. then I was like...uh..ok la buah and touch nehneh/bra haha. then I think girl 1 was like..roll eyes.

then there's girl 3, right across from our table. looked like Angela lam and quite hot, so Chris went over and opened conversation, I got the contact while girl 1 and 2 went bathroom (we did this in that short opening). I said I really liked you, etc. we said maybe can hang out during my stay here.

girl 1 and 2 came back, girl 1 told me to go with girl 2 as girl 2 is single..I told girl 1 I liked her better. then continue to dance with girl 2. buah and grind bit more..

then I looked across and girl 3 looked piss. then I left the club..girl 1 and 2 texted, asking where I went..girl 2 asked me which girl I liked..

aiya so confusing..but fun. looking for more bros to hang out.

Chris bro sorry I had to leave early..

pinkniprunner
25-07-2022, 12:48 PM

went to a couple of agogos. then to a club. at the club, man..chris is such a wingman.

there was this girl (girl 1) that I was talking to at first. cute, big boobs. we were dancing and grinding. things looked good. asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no, and then asked me to hang out with her in bkk etc.

the complexity came when a friend of girl 1 (let's call her girl 2), and girl 2 was horny and then kept buahing/grinding me. then I was like...uh..ok la buah and touch nehneh/bra haha. then I think girl 1 was like..roll eyes.

then there's girl 3, right across from our table. looked like Angela lam and quite hot, so Chris went over and opened conversation, I got the contact while girl 1 and 2 went bathroom (we did this in that short opening). I said I really liked you, etc. we said maybe can hang out during my stay here.

girl 1 and 2 came back, girl 1 told me to go with girl 2 as girl 2 is single..I told girl 1 I liked her better. then continue to dance with girl 2. buah and grind bit more..

then I looked across and girl 3 looked piss. then I left the club..girl 1 and 2 texted, asking where I went..girl 2 asked me which girl I liked..

Not a bad experience. 3 girls interested in you. The most i had was 1 girl that approached in club. end up is FL looking for last slot haha

fallen11
25-07-2022, 08:25 PM

the club is on Walking street?:confused:

IamChris
25-07-2022, 08:40 PM
the club is on Walking street?:confused:

Yup, club panda :D

RotiPrata Man
26-07-2022, 06:29 AM

Most of the girls in Club Panda are FLs :D But again...i like Pattaya vibe because there are also alot of BKK girls who go there to party.

Was thinking to go on 2 Aug but looks like my trip going to be postponed to 15 Aug :(

RotiPrata Man
26-07-2022, 06:30 AM
Anyone want to hang out place like Area 39, Sangkasi 90's kind of place and club. Hope to find other to spilt the bill ;)

Try Garden 168 and Fin Up...Area 39 is not bad but quite small.

IamChris
26-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Try Garden 168 and Fin Up...Area 39 is not bad but quite small.

I went to fin up and area 39 already. Fin up is not bad. ;)

LSKingz
26-07-2022, 08:51 PM
I am going to Pattaya from 1st Aug till 6th Aug.

Except than “Roti Prataman”, who else is going to Pattaya during this period? 😊

fallen11
26-07-2022, 09:39 PM

panda on walking street is an agogo bar....... been there a few times before covid

secretlurker88
27-07-2022, 01:22 AM

wa, i want meet the legend but id be in bkk

secretlurker88
27-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Most of the girls in Club Panda are FLs :D But again...i like Pattaya vibe because there are also alot of BKK girls who go there to party.

Was thinking to go on 2 Aug but looks like my trip going to be postponed to 15 Aug :(

didn't know this. was dancing with a damn cute girl, then chat with her etc. knn then she asked me pay her 4k baht. lost feelings..lol.

anyway..bros. there's this bar and quite cute one (slip up?). but fuck the LT is 5k and BF is 2k? Chor..

IamChris
27-07-2022, 03:58 PM
panda on walking street is an agogo bar....... been there a few times before covid

I know there are panda agogo but is already closed down, the place i went to is club panda which is open by china people. ;)

Club panda is near tony and Ibar. :D

fallen11
27-07-2022, 10:45 PM
I know there are panda agogo but is already closed down, the place i went to is club panda which is open by china people. ;)

Club panda is near tony and Ibar. :D

thanks man
will check it out when i'm in pattaya next time:)

RotiPrata Man
27-07-2022, 10:45 PM

Sorry I change date le..15 Aug onwards :D

RotiPrata Man
27-07-2022, 10:46 PM
didn't know this. was dancing with a damn cute girl, then chat with her etc. knn then she asked me pay her 4k baht. lost feelings..lol.

anyway..bros. there's this bar and quite cute one (slip up?). but fuck the LT is 5k and BF is 2k? Chor..

There mostly FLs... But if 4k for overnight also worth it mah :D

secretlurker88
28-07-2022, 01:26 AM
There mostly FLs... But if 4k for overnight also worth it mah :D

yup true..

TinTin130670
30-07-2022, 10:56 AM
I went to fin up and area 39 already. Fin up is not bad. ;)

If you into local club...should try Differ club

Cheers,
TinTin

bensg
30-07-2022, 11:09 AM
I will Thailand from 15 to 28 august. Perhaps I will drop by Pattaya after few days in BKK. Hit me if you wanna plan a trip around that period. Cheers mates

RotiPrata Man
30-07-2022, 01:29 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

Differ not cheap right? I never been there. Hopefully don't have those BKK clubs rules...1 table 5 pax or sofa only 8 pax kind :D

RotiPrata Man
30-07-2022, 01:31 PM
I will Thailand from 15 to 28 august. Perhaps I will drop by Pattaya after few days in BKK. Hit me if you wanna plan a trip around that period. Cheers mates

My trip is 15-21 Aug. Any bros around can pm me. I be heading to all the popular Thai pubs and also clubs in walking street.

fallen11
02-08-2022, 07:39 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

been there before
girls are beautiful
but can tabao or not? whats the rate?
looks to me like a place where girls sit and drink with you only:confused:

TinTin130670
03-08-2022, 01:14 AM
been there before
girls are beautiful
but can tabao or not? whats the rate?
looks to me like a place where girls sit and drink with you only:confused:

Bro, if you looking for sure tabao then this club might not be the place for you...you can try Panda club or Insomnia.
Differ is more of a place where local ladies go and party...you need some picking up skill to have any happening there.

Cheers,
TinTin

RotiPrata Man
03-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Bro, if you looking for sure tabao then this club might not be the place for you...you can try Panda club or Insomnia.
Differ is more of a place where local ladies go and party...you need some picking up skill to have any happening there.

Cheers,
TinTin

And Differ is more expensive. Like what bro Tin Tin says, is like Zouk of SG :D

Club Panda 90% FLs...

Any bro going Pattaya from 15-21 Aug?

fallen11
09-08-2022, 08:20 PM
And Differ is more expensive. Like what bro Tin Tin says, is like Zouk of SG :D

Club Panda 90% FLs...

Any bro going Pattaya from 15-21 Aug?

thank prataman and tintin:)
ya last i went to differ (pre covid), the girls told me they finish work at 4am and proceed down the road to hollywood to party..... (probably to be FL at chinaman prices)
heard 1 of them quoted ST @ 12k to a china tourist @ hollywood and he immediately sealed the deal

RotiPrata Man
09-08-2022, 11:56 PM
ya last i went to differ (pre covid), the girls told me they finish work at 4am and proceed down the road to hollywood to party..... (probably to be FL at chinaman prices)
heard 1 of them quoted ST @ 12k to a china tourist @ hollywood and he immediately sealed the deal

I got so many good FL offers from TF for Pattaya. Got as low as 2500 for overnight for a 25 year old lady. Cheap until ~~~

TinTin130670
10-08-2022, 12:23 AM

Hollywood disco is still close.
That place is for rich Chinaman..not a place for me.
But sad to say 1 of my friend loves that place.
Personally if you are looking for FL...try those Walking street clubs.

Cheers,
TinTin

secretlurker88
10-08-2022, 05:04 PM
I got so many good FL offers from TF for Pattaya. Got as low as 2500 for overnight for a 25 year old lady. Cheap until ~~~

is this face to face offer or via line? cheers have fun

sometimes_only
10-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Anyone know is there a Bangkok's Thermae concept in Pattaya? Would like to visit if have

sometimes_only
11-08-2022, 08:28 AM
Latest update: one of the 2 soapy massage, Honey2, opposite Central Marina is open. The other, Sabai Sabai is still close. Weekday night has about 8-9 girls on left side, but only 1 young one. The center fat girls portion has about 15 girls. The right side, others portion, has about 6-7 girls. All cannot make it. Left empty handed. Will try again on weekend

RotiPrata Man
12-08-2022, 02:24 AM
is this face to face offer or via line? cheers have fun

Via TF.... you put your location at Pattaya. 80% are FLs :D

RotiPrata Man
12-08-2022, 02:25 AM
Anyone know is there a Bangkok's Thermae concept in Pattaya? Would like to visit if have

Don't have but you can go Club Panda. Inside 90% FLs...

RotiPrata Man
12-08-2022, 02:28 AM
Counting down to my trip next week 😁

secretlurker88
12-08-2022, 05:30 PM

enjoy man, have fun, looking forward to your FRs.

kookoo88
12-08-2022, 05:30 PM

Super long time never go Pattaya... always in bkk.
Maybe next biz trip i should incorporate a weekend to pattaya :D

Beside club panda (coz i dun really like to sit down and drink and wait lol), is there any updated direct tabao area now?

Last time Beach area is full of ugly FL though even many years ago.. guess is the same now

Walking street and Soi 6 still can pick up directly off the street?

Gumxia in advance

RotiPrata Man
12-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Super long time never go Pattaya... always in bkk.
Maybe next biz trip i should incorporate a weekend to pattaya :D

Beside club panda (coz i dun really like to sit down and drink and wait lol), is there any updated direct tabao area now?

Last time Beach area is full of ugly FL though even many years ago.. guess is the same now

Walking street and Soi 6 still can pick up directly off the street?

Gumxia in advance

No direct taobao places. But I strongly suggest u download Thaifriendly and search in Pattaya. Tons of FLs and quoting very reasonable prices.

I don't think I will ever go BKK for partying again lor...

kookoo88
13-08-2022, 12:38 PM
No direct taobao places. But I strongly suggest u download Thaifriendly and search in Pattaya. Tons of FLs and quoting very reasonable prices.

I don't think I will ever go BKK for partying again lor...

Thanks. Downloaded TF long ago, but never exactly using it to find FL coz find it very troublesome and manual.
Will try again.

Imreal
13-08-2022, 03:27 PM

Hi boss you got the link for that ? Going thailand in a month’s time. Thanks in advance

RotiPrata Man
13-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Hi boss you got the link for that ? Going thailand in a month’s time. Thanks in advance

TF = Thaifriendly

Is a dating app. If you search within BKK you get 70% ladies looking for long term relationship. But if you put your location in Pattaya, you get 80% FLs.

I line up about 3-4 FLs for my coming trip. All quote me 3-4k for overnight ;) Youngest is 22 and oldest about 28. Will update after my trip :D

kookoo88
13-08-2022, 09:51 PM
TF = Thaifriendly

Will update after my trip :D

Update us bro.
Reactivated my TF account, roughly search Pattaya, saw indeed many FL looking profiles especially those without descriptions. But most like fat and ugly lol lol... need time and patience i guess. :o

RotiPrata Man
13-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Update us bro.
Reactivated my TF account, roughly search Pattaya, saw indeed many FL looking profiles especially those without descriptions. But most like fat and ugly lol lol... need time and patience i guess. :o

You need to use the filter.

Weight set below 55kg
Age - 18 to xxx

You don't filter confirm all the monsters appear la...hahaha!

kookoo88
13-08-2022, 10:23 PM
You need to use the filter.

Hahaha true true. But the weight filter is a premium feature. Will activate when I decided to stop by Pattaya next biz trip. ;)

Lordofkorat
14-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Hahaha true true. But the weight filter is a premium feature. Will activate when I decided to stop by Pattaya next biz trip. ;)

SGD to THB can la hahaha

RotiPrata Man
14-08-2022, 08:50 PM

Usually I start farming 3 weeks before my trip. In 1 of my FRs I gave a brief guide on what I do to hook those looking for bf type. But somehow it also works for FLs. They will deem you as a potential guy for 上岸 :D So better service and more GFE.

Imreal
16-08-2022, 02:21 PM
TF = Thaifriendly

Is a dating app. If you search within BKK you get 70% ladies looking for long term relationship. But if you put your location in Pattaya, you get 80% FLs.

I line up about 3-4 FLs for my coming trip. All quote me 3-4k for overnight ;) Youngest is 22 and oldest about 28. Will update after my trip :D

Alright will be waiting for your update sir. Enjoy your trip!

RotiPrata Man
19-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Party 4 nights straight at Fin and Club Panda. Fin got handful of pretty customers so you can get waiters to get Line for you. If you see them with Koreans then most likely they are FLs ;)

Club Panda is full of pretty girls. 80% FLs or can book in more ways. Alot of rich Chinese guy that will throw stacks of 20 baht to show of their wealth. Basically this club you only see Chinese and Koreans.

First night got a FL from TF. Look exactly like photos. 170cm tall and quite young with natural C cup boobs. We hit off very well so everything was great. And only 4000 for overnight. She still give me discount and take 3000 only.

Second night meet a non FL from TF. Sweet looking girl. We got holds hands, kiss blah blah blah but I didn't push for the kill because I scare she stick to me for the next free days then I sian half. Maybe meet her on my last night :D

3rd night met a FL for TF. Totally failed. Look 60% from her photos. Pay her some money and ask her to go. So just pure party with some girls I knew in BKK. They happened to be in Pattaya too.

4th night meet my first night FL. She say she miss me so just wanna hang out. Non business meet up. So we went Mermaid have dinner and join my friends at Panda for awhile. Go back my room and she left next day noon. Really never ask me for money :D

Tonight mostly Club Panda again with my previous trip girl....

kookoo88
19-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Party 4 nights straight at Fin and Club Panda..

Looks fun bro.
I am early 40 uncle not exactly party kind so i guess I will stuck with TF girls if I ever make my way to Pattaya hahaha

Thanks for the update.

RotiPrata Man
19-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Looks fun bro.
I am early 40 uncle not exactly party kind so i guess I will stuck with TF girls if I ever make my way to Pattaya hahaha

Thanks for the update.

Me too. The SBF bro who party with me was 65 :D So you tell me early 40 is uncle? Haha!

Naka_Timo
21-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Me too. The SBF bro who party with me was 65 :D So you tell me early 40 is uncle? Haha!

Hahah there is one saiding man 40s one dragon.

sometimes_only
24-08-2022, 07:20 AM
Don't have but you can go Club Panda. Inside 90% FLs...

Thx Bro. Will try on next trip.

Knew a girl there and she was with me throughout my trip, so not able to cheong, but save alot of money :D

She brought me to a pub in walking streets on one of the nights to drink/dance. Something that I will not normally do alone. But in the pub seems can easily pick up girls there as their eyes are all looking for preys.

ngkha
24-08-2022, 06:51 PM
There’re many Bros PM me for the Pattaya FL Line group. Honestly speaking l’m not in the group either. The group only allowed Thai ladies to join and managed by few administrators. I only know 2 of the administrators and whenever there’s friends need to book, they will post those ladies who is willingly to take the booking for us to view. During my last trip l didn’t contact both administrators who one of them is girlfriend ☺️

I will be going again next Monday (29 September) for another 4 nites stay. Will be visiting the Hollywood which is re-opening on this coming Saturday (27 September).

By the way, any Bros happen to be there might PM me to chiong together 497680

fallen11
24-08-2022, 08:42 PM
She brought me to a pub in walking streets on one of the nights to drink/dance. Something that I will not normally do alone. But in the pub seems can easily pick up girls there as their eyes are all looking for preys.

would help if you know the pub name :D

vicsong71
27-08-2022, 12:11 PM
There’re many Bros PM me for the Pattaya FL Line group. Honestly speaking l’m not in the group either. The group only allowed Thai ladies to join and managed by few administrators. I only know 2 of the administrators and whenever there’s friends need to book, they will post those ladies who is willingly to take the booking for us to view. During my last trip l didn’t contact both administrators who one of them is girlfriend ☺️

I will be going again next Monday (29 September) for another 4 nites stay. Will be visiting the Hollywood which is re-opening on this coming Saturday (27 September).

By the way, any Bros happen to be there might PM me to chiong together 497680

Bro , I think u typo error state Sept as it should be Aug. i am gg Pattaya on 20 Aug . Tues . We could arrange chiong on tues , wed . Also check out Myst , Republic, Panda . I will be in Pattaya for almost 2 weeks . Lets arrange a meet up.

sometimes_only
28-08-2022, 04:32 PM
would help if you know the pub name :D

The pub name is Muzzik cafe. But I don't think most of the girls there are FLs, since my girl brought me there :D Mainly is to drink/dance. She would not want me to go experience those places where Bro RotiPrata introduced have 90% FLs haha..

But I do see girls (SYTs) eyeing ang-mos and myself as well, which in my experience, are easy pick up if buy them a drink.

In fact, of the 3 girlfriends that my girl brought along with her, one got hook up by a ang-mo becos she is super out-going and love to dance. Another fat ang-mo was eyeing for the other friend and tried to get close, but she don't like, so she keep very close distance to me to signal to that ang-mo to go away. So I was like hugging 2 girls.. but my girl seems to be jealous so in the end I tried to distance myself from her friend. And all her friends are not FLs, by the way, just there for drink/dance.

Advanced
29-08-2022, 09:41 PM
TF = Thaifriendly

bro how you know their FL? lol:D

overboard
30-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Planning to head to Pattaya in Nov to meet with ex-WL.... and staying at The GEMS Mining (they have nice pool villas)

Anyone know what is a safe way to travel between hotel and drinking places (like walking street)? I heard that taking a taxi has high risk of getting ripped off.

secretlurker88
30-08-2022, 03:33 AM
Planning to head to Pattaya in Nov to meet with ex-WL.... and staying at The GEMS Mining (they have nice pool villas)

Anyone know what is a safe way to travel between hotel and drinking places (like walking street)? I heard that taking a taxi has high risk of getting ripped off.

motorbike or songtaew

vicsong71
30-08-2022, 04:02 AM

download the apps bolt .
its similar to grab but cheaper .
Should cost u around baht 100 from your place to walking street .
From soi buakhow /soi honey to mermaid cafe at pratumak cost me around baht 90

I am flying shortly to Pattaya for about 2 weeks and going again in mid November :)

ngkha
30-08-2022, 11:40 AM
download the apps bolt .
its similar to grab but cheaper .
Should cost u around baht 100 from your place to walking street .
From soi buakhow /soi honey to mermaid cafe at pratumak cost me around baht 90

I am flying shortly to Pattaya for about 2 weeks and going again in mid November :)

Bro, I arrived Pattaya yesterday. Have PM to add my WeChat & Line. Yes, error written as Hollywood opening in September. Should be in August :D
Last night went to Hollywood but not as crowded as before. Many people doesn’t know it has read-open. I think Panda is still better in term of FL ladies :D499084

RotiPrata Man
30-08-2022, 02:10 PM
bro how you know their FL? lol:D

Either they jitao write in their profile or during conversation they will tell you :D

Advanced
30-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Either they jitao write in their profile or during conversation they will tell you :D

profile put freelance?
How prob ley.. lol I just sign up and talking to afew.. but don't dare ask "how much 1shot or 1 night" lol

RotiPrata Man
30-08-2022, 04:08 PM
profile put freelance?
How prob ley.. lol I just sign up and talking to afew.. but don't dare ask "how much 1shot or 1 night" lol

Ok bro...very easy one. Ask these questions :D

1) Oh..so you live in Pattaya?
2) What do you work as?

If the reply is "I am freelance" then you can ask ST how much? Overnight how much?

Those are not FL then you can jio them to meet casually during lunch time lor..see what happen next.