PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

ahtecklim
29-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Ya lor, my premium service is much better than this.

OK on you la. Whats your account number? I'll TT 1000b to you for my next trip.

naemlo
29-07-2016, 12:36 PM

Ah hia, USD not THB.

TonyCheong2
29-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Ya lor, my premium service is much better than this.

Of course yours is tested and proven mah. :D

NEED HELP:

My service is free, just send me a PM and I'll help as much as I can!

You like that announce later tio labelled as stealth agent 555! :p

Already spoiled by moderator refusing to act earlier to kick the idiot SEAJ out. I'm checking in and post less on SBF now.

Boh bian SBF CEO don't want to restructure 555. :p

Hello namelo's hold hand serwit starts from US$1000 hor! :D

ahtecklim
29-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Ah hia, USD not THB.

Tried to pull a fast one but it didnt work! Ol mean eagle eye saw thru me!

Allanooi
29-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Hold hand serwit lol lelong B1000 nia

Harveyy
30-07-2016, 04:19 AM
anybodeh going pattaya in august?

august still considered low season mai?

Allanooi
30-07-2016, 08:49 PM
July 29 to 31 pattaya seafood festival

http://i64.tinypic.com/671ff4.png

Allanooi
31-07-2016, 10:39 AM
I am agent for pattaya seafood festival every one who buy seafood I get 10 baht per gram consumed lol

TonyCheong2
31-07-2016, 02:07 PM
I am agent for pattaya seafood festival every one who buy seafood I get 10 baht per gram consumed lol

555 seafood agent like that you no huat also cannot! :eek: :p

snakehead
01-08-2016, 12:28 AM
anybodeh going pattaya in august?

august still considered low season mai?

August is considered low season but if you come during 6-8 August be prepared for very less activity or girls. Most of the workers in Pattaya are from other provinces and they need to go back to their home provinces to vote on the National Referendum. Voting day is 07/08/16 and most workers are taking time off couple of days before & after that day. Be prepared for a ghost town like Pattaya from 05/08/16 - 09/08/16. :D

Harveyy
01-08-2016, 03:40 AM
double post

Harveyy
01-08-2016, 03:42 AM
August is considered low season but if you come during 6-8 August be prepared for very less activity or girls. Most of the workers in Pattaya are from other provinces and they need to go back to their home provinces to vote on the National Referendum. Voting day is 07/08/16 and most workers are taking time off couple of days before & after that day. Be prepared for a ghost town like Pattaya from 05/08/16 - 09/08/16. :D

thanks

luckily im going mid august, hopefully by then will regain most of its strength. looking forward to it ;)

naemlo
01-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Most of the workers in Pattaya are from other provinces and they need to go back to their home provinces to vote on the National Referendum.

Portion of the workers are not of the age to vote, portion of the workers choose to vote outside their provinces, portion of the workers will not vote, it is super low season with less men, the list goes on.... There are still thousands of workers in Pattaya, so dun worry. The worry portion is not enough money and sperm.

ahtecklim
01-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Portion of the workers are not of the age to vote, portion of the workers choose to vote outside their provinces, portion of the workers will not vote, it is super low season with less men, the list goes on.... There are still thousands of workers in Pattaya, so dun worry. The worry portion is not enough money and sperm.

Haha thai angmo papers say 90% planning to vote! But I doubt so la , most prob the people they ask are in Bangkok.

Most disturbing for bros going before National Day is the 2 dry days on 6th and 7th Aug.

Be prepared.

snakehead
02-08-2016, 01:23 AM

This coming National Referendum voting is different from the usual voting procedures of past elections.

Eligible voters have been notified and they are assigned to a particular voting station in their home province to cast their vote..... no more voting by proxy or outstation in other provinces.

Although majority of the workers are still clueless as to what they are supposed to be voting for...... many will return to cast their vote as they are afraid of offending the army and the dreaded Section 44.

naemlo
02-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Eligible voters have been notified and they are assigned to a particular voting station in their home province to cast their vote..... no more voting by proxy or outstation in other provinces.

Although majority of the workers are still clueless as to what they are supposed to be voting for...... many will return to cast their vote as they are afraid of offending the army and the dreaded Section 44.

Do not wish to go into argument on this as it does not concern us. U can assume the whole Thailand will be traveling n all MP, AGG, bars will be ghost town.

Pattaya workers do not have to purposely go back to province to vote and most will not vote, not because they are afraid of the military but they are more concern on their earning. Pattaya will still be thriving with gers. The only days that will affect their earning is alcohol banned day.

Let assume or use logical thinking...everyone must vote and must vote in their own province... then BKK will be a ghost town for at least 2 days. Mcdonald, Starbucks, hotels and so on have to close down cause most of the service staffs are from different provinces. As far south as songkla as far as north udon. How many of them can afford return air... by bus or car, they will need at least 2 days to travel to province and back to BKK. BTW, I believe the public transport also can cope with this.

ahtecklim
02-08-2016, 01:03 PM
If sg no need to vote. , i also wont vote. All politicians are good for nothing greedy idiots!

naemlo
02-08-2016, 02:42 PM
If sg no need to vote. , i also wont vote. All politicians are good for nothing greedy idiots!

Dirty men playing dirty game.

juz_mic
03-08-2016, 01:48 PM

Actually you can choose not to vote in sg. Your name will be expunged from the register and you will lose the rights to vote in future election until you restore it subsequently for S$50.

See Parliamentary Election action section 218-43-8 and 9.

ahtecklim
05-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Ya but no good reason and if you decided to vote again
.. lay chay mah...

I am from a generation where big brother is watching everything

countryman
05-08-2016, 07:42 PM

At least be thankful of what we have here in Sg: Safety n security which is the most important aspect ! These are what our neighbouring countries can't provide its citizens.
Always remember,there is no such thing as perfect country with a perfect system!

Beretta
06-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Looks like this trip is gonna be a bummer. Touched down at Swampy @ 8.45pm and checked into hotel a couple of hours ago after long bus ride. Staying at 247 Boutique in Soi Honey. Went to reece soi buakhao / LK Metro agogos and was extremely disappointed. Unlike a couple of months ago..... the places have become like ghost town with few people around. Even the agogos had minimal staff and even fewer dancers. A few places had notices that they will be closed tomorrow & Sunday. Maybe I will just abort this Patts trip and proceed to BKK instead tomorrow.

ahtecklim
06-08-2016, 11:51 AM
At least be thankful of what we have here in Sg: Safety n security which is the most important aspect ! These are what our neighbouring countries can't provide its citizens.
Always remember,there is no such thing as perfect country with a perfect system!

Yeah true , nothing in the world in perfect.

Let get back to the important stuff. .......... pattaya! :)

ahtecklim
06-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Looks like this trip is gonna be a bummer. Touched down at Swampy @ 8.45pm and checked into hotel a couple of hours ago after long bus ride. Staying at 247 Boutique in Soi Honey. Went to reece soi buakhao / LK Metro agogos and was extremely disappointed. Unlike a couple of months ago..... the places have become like ghost town with few people around. Even the agogos had minimal staff and even fewer dancers. A few places had notices that they will be closed tomorrow & Sunday. Maybe I will just abort this Patts trip and proceed to BKK instead tomorrow.

Bro today and tomorrow dry days in the entire Thailand la. Read the previous post. I know of some bars even not bothering to open today and tomorrow is awaiting the cop's words when can open again ...... earliest 7th 2359 if any opening at all!

Beretta
07-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Damn boring. So many places closed. Luckily able to watch the live telecast of Liverpool-Barcelona match now in my hotel. Not inside my room as my room cable tv has no live telecast but inside the staff rest room behind the reception... watching together with the night shift staff. :D

Surprising that Liverpool leading 3-0 at the moment :D

snakehead
07-08-2016, 07:58 PM

I warned you guys earlier..... :D

Beretta
08-08-2016, 12:00 PM
I warned you guys earlier..... :D

Sorry bro.... my mistake for not believing you. :o
But I had also read other bros comment saying things will be as per normal that's why I went ahead with this trip. Lesson learnt. :)

naemlo
08-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Sorry bro.... my mistake for not believing you. :o
But I had also read other bros comment saying things will be as per normal that's why I went ahead with this trip. Lesson learnt. :)

As mentioned alcohol banned day... there are still plenty of gers if u know where to go.. guess u only stick to AGG. I was in LK and WS... no problem with no. of gers but unfortunately for SG men or most Asian men... they will not consider the gers as their fantasy.

hostile
08-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Hi, I live in Pattaya, If you guys got any questions ur welcome.

I can suggest you find girls online

Wechat, Badoo, Tindler, Thaifriendly apps (use GPS search)

lots of pussy

Beretta
09-08-2016, 02:03 PM

Wechat, Badoo, Tindler, Thaifriendly apps (use GPS search)

lots of pussy

Yeah.... lots of pussy.... and most of them not real pussy but katoeys :mad:

hostile
09-08-2016, 02:22 PM

yeh but a lot of real pussy, and cheap

naemlo
09-08-2016, 03:02 PM

If in Pattaya n still need to use apps to find WL then might as well dun go Pattaya. :D

TonyCheong2
09-08-2016, 03:06 PM

5555 yes too many decepticons sial! :p

If in Pattaya n still need to use apps to find WL then might as well dun go Pattaya. :D

Yalor. :D

hostile
09-08-2016, 04:05 PM
anyone banged russian girl in pattaya?

ahtecklim
09-08-2016, 06:07 PM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/vdo/thailand/1056965/bikini-race-in-pattaya

CHON BURI - A race was held on Pattaya beach, where runners were welcomed to wear just bikinis, on Saturday.

There were 1.3-kilometre, 2.9-km and 3.9-km and race options, with the prize money of 100,000 baht for the first winner.

Siammy
12-08-2016, 02:56 AM
Roxy

When Roxy closed, the girls and mamasan, whom I knew, moved to another location under a new name further up Walking St near Nui’s. However, I haven’t seen her for a long time

mackewell
20-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Hi bros, it has been more than a year since i lasted posted about patts. So any changes in the fun factor? no more agg bars open in afternoon time i guess? of cos rates are more expensive now esp in walking street area but as usual soi 6 and the mid sois are there, hope they are more fun now? i will be popping by come nov via my bdae so hope the other sois are sanook as usual....:D

alexvsaf
20-08-2016, 03:18 PM
no more agg bars open in afternoon time i guess?
what you mean with agg bars???
If you talk about afternoon bars like Kinnaree, Club4, 007, Pirates, Heaven, Mclub, Carre Blanc, Excite Club, Le post Office, le telephone, and more are all still there

mackewell
20-08-2016, 06:58 PM
what you mean with agg bars???
If you talk about afternoon bars like Kinnaree, Club4, 007, Pirates, Heaven, Mclub, Carre Blanc, Excite Club, Le post Office, le telephone, and more are all still there

Bro, the last time i went to patts was back in Jan 2014 and some agg bars in lk metro open from 3pm. Looking at the way u state things, i guess new laws are in place and opening hours are altered for now....

ahtecklim
20-08-2016, 08:59 PM
no more afternoon agogos although some say TQ has restarted the afternoon shift. Last time there in July the Soi 13 agogos were open 4pm but I heard they have been asked to close.

Many changes since 2014 but at the same time many things stay the same.

W Street agogos are growing stronger and bigger but prices are higher as well. I go there for eye candy and drinking only these days although I was tempted .... very tempted in Sapphire last trip! ;)

As they say same same but different.

naemlo
20-08-2016, 09:48 PM
W Street agogos are growing stronger and bigger but prices are higher as well. I go there for eye candy and drinking only these days although I was tempted .... very tempted in Sapphire last trip! ;)

Ya went Sapphire look see is enough, way too ex. Kena 1 asking BF 2k. :eek:

fapfapfap
20-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Ya went Sapphire look see is enough, way too ex. Kena 1 asking BF 2k. :eek:

I thought Bar Fine was by the establishment, not the girl. From what I remember from my trip in August last year, Sapphire had a 1k BF.

vbkk
20-08-2016, 10:26 PM
I thought Bar Fine was by the establishment, not the girl. From what I remember from my trip in August last year, Sapphire had a 1k BF.

Yes barfines are set by the bar/management itself. Hefty barfines are a deter to most mongers. Most of the bars have already changed their concept to coyote modeling style and the girls can choose to go or not to go. Even if u are willing to fork out a lot of $$, some girls just have the right not to go. ;)

naemlo
20-08-2016, 10:39 PM

What I meant was when asked to go, she said bf 2k. I have not ask ST rates.

fapfapfap
20-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Yes barfines are set by the bar/management itself. Hefty barfines are a deter to most mongers. Most of the bars have already changed their concept to coyote modeling style and the girls can choose to go or not to go. Even if u are willing to fork out a lot of $$, some girls just have the right not to go. ;)

Yup, but still if prices get too high they will have less customers and thusly less income.

Anyway there are always enough AGGs around that we still have choices.

naemlo
20-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Yup, but still if prices get too high they will have less customers and thusly less income.

This is the reason, I always go WS just to make myself horny then visit beer garden to find ger for LT.

fapfapfap
20-08-2016, 10:58 PM
This is the reason, I always go WS just to make myself horny then visit beer garden to find ger for LT.

Haha, I know what you mean. I enjoyed LK Metro a lot more, Beer Bars usually only got 1 or 2 girls that are passable.

naemlo
20-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Haha, I know what you mean. I enjoyed LK Metro a lot more, Beer Bars usually only got 1 or 2 girls that are passable.

Yes LK will be good alternative to WS... WS is full of ah tiong tourists and they like to take video of WS.

torres54321
20-08-2016, 11:01 PM
bro maemlo wheres the beer garden you mention mind naming some of places out??

PleasePCC
20-08-2016, 11:10 PM
......there are always enough AGGs around that we still have choices.

i invested in a portable agogo with 5 performers.....

jimfairy
21-08-2016, 12:00 AM
i invested in a portable agogo with 5 performers.....

Yaya... N u will b the lead dancer doing pcc...:D. Going next mth?

alexvsaf
21-08-2016, 04:41 AM
bro maemlo wheres the beer garden you mention mind naming some of places out??

http://www.pattayabeergarden.com/contact.htm

mackewell
21-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Well i think Barfine fee of 600bht is still my target. First, most of the time, u do not know how good the service of the agogo girl u choose is, so when u see 800 up to 1500 bht barfine fees, u wonder if it is worth it or not.

Thus, in the end, for old man like me in my 30s already and gone to release my tadpoles too much in patts for a series of trips previously, its good to go down the beer bar, find one eye candy, search for BF rate 300bht and then release via ST, go eat kebab or thai food and then hang out in the discos or bar lounges and chill with the Singha and then when my usual 8am sleeping time comes, knock the shite out of myself in the hotel room bed....

naemlo
21-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Well i think Barfine fee of 600bht is still my target. First, most of the time, u do not know how good the service of the agogo girl u choose is, so when u see 800 up to 1500 bht barfine fees, u wonder if it is worth it or not.

Only a few years ago most Pattaya BF was 600-800thb. Bar owners started to raise it up to 1000, 1200, 1500 thb and now 2k. I dun care whether the ger from coyotee or whatever but paying 2k just for bf is purely day light robbery. :D

2k, I might find a ger from beer garden to go back for LT or at least a ST with bf throw in.

Soi6
21-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Well i think...

Thus, in the end, for old man like me in my 30s ....

Bro..good to hear you alive and well..but cb you young man dun insult us old timers ok.:p

You champion M/G..ILF hunter plenty for you. Your types dun change prices till now..not worry.:D

Come visit me ya we need to catch up. If yr dates blend in w mine we can celebrate BD together.;)

naemlo
21-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Come visit me ya we need to catch up. If yr dates blend in w mine we can celebrate BD together.;)

U should advertise your BD with Jim on Bangkok post and declares a holiday. :D

BlueDragon193
21-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Runners display skin & speed at Pattaya Bikini Run.

http://www.pattayamail.com/pattayasports/runners-display-skin-speed-pattaya-bikini-run-145901

mackewell
21-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Bro..good to hear you alive and well..but cb you young man dun insult us old timers ok.:p

You champion M/G..ILF hunter plenty for you. Your types dun change prices till now..not worry.:D

Sure do man, i will come visit you at soi 6 for a short while( although i do not know which bar u at? prolly will PM u before i go down to patts on my bdae.) as i am going to areas like soi lk metro and soi buakhao and soi diana and hang out there. Cya bro.....

Naka_Timo
21-08-2016, 07:32 PM
I was there a few days ago with some guy and ladies thai and local friend of his. I can see alot of Euro and Japanese tourist past few days when i was there. We went to watch the alcazar performance with friends for an experience. As we stayed very near to drinking street and heard from friends that that is the only place that can smoke shi sha. Just explored that place for the first night at one of the beer bar. Concept is rather different with other beer bar in other soi.

Next day, we walk from one end of walking street to another end. Some of the beer bar was playing actively Labanoon song and promoting their Concert on the 31 Aug 2016.

At least settle to go in to a disco at the end of walking street call Mixx. Ordered one bottle and manage to chat and have drink with with guys and ladies from many other different country.

The music in the place is also slightly different from the rest of the disco. and the later it get, the place get more crowded and also i can see many FL lurking around there too.

That a short summary for my 2 nights stay in heaven.

PleasePCC
21-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Only a few years ago most Pattaya BF was 600-800thb. Bar owners started to raise it up to 1000, 1200, 1500 thb and now 2k.......find a ger from beer garden to go back for LT or at least a ST with bf throw in.

Could it be supply of agogo gers outsourced? So middleman costs increases overall cost of BF.

mackewell
21-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Next day, we walk from one end of walking street to another end. Some of the beer bar was playing actively Labanoon song and promoting their Concert on the 31 Aug 2016.

At least settle to go in to a disco at the end of walking street call Mixx. Ordered one bottle and manage to chat and have drink with with guys and ladies from many other different country.

Well imo( i dont know if things change already in this places),

Insomnia, Mixx, Hollywood: more suitable for peeps finding non milfs or gilfs....

Good places to chill: Differ i will say is cool, and i want to go to stardice but its at naklua, not near man , need motorsai to go there....

mackewell
21-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Could it be supply of agogo gers outsourced? So middleman costs increases overall cost of BF.

for this, i have to touch on my least favorite subject, economics, i think supply and demand does contribute to the price surge?

naemlo
21-08-2016, 11:06 PM

U pcc too much... better slow down with your dick. :D

Soi6
22-08-2016, 02:20 AM
U should advertise your BD with Jim on Bangkok post and declares a holiday. :D

Me everyday oso Monday. Everyday oso Sunday.
Everyday oso working. Everyday oso holiday.
I never know what day it is..only the date.

Everyday wake up healthy I am happy. Then decide what type of day. Such is my boring life.:p

Naka_Timo
22-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Well imo( i dont know if things change already in this placE]
Good places to chill: Differ i will say is cool, and i want to go to stardice but its at naklua, not near man , need motorsai to go there....

Thanks for sharing. Learn a new place now. Next time can try when there again. You have a nice day.

ahtecklim
22-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Btw Big C at north pattaya is closed for extensive renovations so dont plan to makan or shop there.

BlueDragon193
22-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Btw Big C at north pattaya is closed for extensive renovations so dont plan to makan or shop there.

Can try another Big C @ Pattaya Central.

TheHammers
22-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Have an upcoming trip to Patts in early October. Last trip there was more than a year ago. Hope there hasn't been too many changes.

anikisan
22-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Only a few years ago most Pattaya BF was 600-800thb. Bar owners started to raise it up to 1000, 1200, 1500 thb and now 2k. I dun care whether the ger from coyotee or whatever but paying 2k just for bf is purely day light robbery. :D

2k, I might find a ger from beer garden to go back for LT or at least a ST with bf throw in.

pattaya bf rates so exp now??? i thought bkk was crazy!

naemlo
22-08-2016, 11:01 PM
pattaya bf rates so exp now??? i thought bkk was crazy!

As long as it is monger tourist area, they are out to chop fast n sharp. :D That is why I always say Thailand entertainment is 1 of the most expensive in this part of the region. Expensive n most of the time, u dun get what u pay. The so called inflation is much faster than anything that sell on the street. Even faster than my salary grows.

TonyCheong2
22-08-2016, 11:16 PM
As long as it is monger tourist area, they are out to chop fast n sharp. :D That is why I always say Thailand entertainment is 1 of the most expensive in this part of the region. Expensive n most of the time, u dun get what u pay. The so called inflation is much faster than anything that sell on the street. Even faster than my salary grows.

When a place is too popular, overcharging will happen because service providers will keep pushing the limit.

Time and time again in the course of my work once I see my suppliers getting too cocky I straight away axed such jokers.

I've discussed about this scenario many times before.
When price up doesn't mean service level up also. :cool:
Go where you're treated best and fairly like my new found paradise Jakarta. :p

naemlo
22-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Go where you're treated best and fairly like my new found paradise Jakarta. :p

I had my tour of duty in JKT many yrs ago. Love the good old days... now go JKT short trip, will only visit classic or travel. Fast, cheap and good. My next tour of duty will be Colombo or Yangon which I keep saying I do not want to go unless my salary is double. :D

Soi6
22-08-2016, 11:29 PM

Ya Pattaya very expensive. Dun come here. Here only commercial sex..willing buyer/seller.

Sinkies fuck 1 time think the girl belong to him. Sinkies all very smart..sit bar drink one beer can teach bar owner how to run business. Talk to girl 10 mins they will know everything about WLs. Best is they believe everything a girl tell them.

Here no good KTV..no hang flower..Singha is considered a classy beer. Not sinkie type of place.:p

naemlo
22-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Sinkies fuck 1 time think the girl belong to him. Sinkies all very smart..sit bar drink one beer can teach bar owner how to run business. Talk to girl 10 mins they will know everything about WLs. Best is they believe everything a girl tell them.

I thought u f him hard hard? :eek:

Soi6
23-08-2016, 01:08 PM
I thought u f him hard hard? :eek:

I just be direct..as usual. Customers come and go. Happy can stay..prefer go somewhere else go ahead. Pattaya to me has everything and something for everybody.

It's like people say they hate Indians or Chinamen. But the question is why these people keep coming here? Answer is there is a market catering for them. As I say willing buyer willing seller.

Those who want whine can go somewhere else or seek advice from bro pcc. Go whine about yourself..that you dun earn enough. Girls or bar owners who are successful are not stupid. They ask for certain prices is becos they have a market for that. It's just that you not the target market. Those stupid ones either learn from their mistakes or they close shop. This business is ruthless.

Thai girls these days are not in the business for survival. They looking to be middle class at least. Different from those in Cambodia or Laos.

Agogo bars have the perennial problem of attracting good staff. That's why some resort to employing foreigners.

Why was Nataree so popular? Cos many of their girls are trafficked girls. Bought and sold. I been there..seen..understood and never been there again.

There lies the difference..girls who come and work willingly..with basic salary and commissions...against those who are trafficked.

Sinkies who 'loved' Nataree so much..cannot see the trees from the bushes. Worst still many try avoid paying Barfine..come here looking for Free fuck thru discos or wechat or Dateinasia. Idiots and clowns I say.:rolleyes:

naemlo
23-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Those who want whine can go somewhere else or seek advice from bro pcc. Go whine about yourself..that you dun earn enough. Girls or bar owners who are successful are not stupid. They ask for certain prices is becos they have a market for that. It's just that you not the target market. Those stupid ones either learn from their mistakes or they close shop. This business is ruthless.

No doubt, there is definitely market for sex anywhere on this earth. Old season mongers will avoid these so called extortion and look for alternative while new men of the right age growing up or new timer getting the taste of paid sex will still spend in Pattaya. Whether can old mongers afford it or whine over it, is another issue. Everyone has a choice, whether to be pulled by the nose or head to new adventure. In extreme example, there is merc and toyota. Merc dun say to customer, dun whine over what u can't pay. A lot of average middle class customers can pay but whether is it worth paying for it. Why will I need a merc instead driving around a toyota with 1/3 of the price?

As mentioned, I drove to Pattaya almost every week till the day when having sex in Pattaya is costly. Not I that can't afford, it is whether is it worth to pay for it. I rather pay my good old loyal 5 friends to do the job.

Guess there are hundreds or thousands like me but yet there are hundreds or thousands whom have reach the age of becoming new mongers.

Asked around those who stay or frequent Pattaya, will they pay 2k for BF and 5k for LT? Most will just enjoy a few drinks and look for sex alternatively.

Soi6
23-08-2016, 02:37 PM

Asked around those who stay or frequent Pattaya, will they pay 2k for BF and 5k for LT? Most will just enjoy a few drinks and look for sex alternatively.

Bro..dun talk about them..I myself won't pay. But then again..I here as a resident. So I know enough girls who I pay a fair amount as compensation for their service.

I know of some sinkies who resort to finding Beach road street walkers..hoping for cheap fuck. Last few days I walking Beach road a lot myself..but it's to catch Pokemons. But I see the girls at the Beach and really I won't even bother. If anything I really pity them. Better jus go Lor 24.. got those 15 mins for SGD 20 fuck.

What I see is it does not take much to KC a Sinkie. Having a girl call him Teelak is enough to send him to his Heaven.
These are the guys you will see messaging the girl day and night. Keeping tabs? Start sending money?

I always say a Teelak is someone who opens her legs for you and you only. But then again who am I?

I in this business and need these people to keep our business afloat.

Thus whenever I hear a guy complaining a girl cheat him of money..I always say blame yourself. Not the girl. Her job..her living..is to extract as much cash from you. She make money..we make money. Simple.

You want find gf find elsewhere. Not in bars...gogo bars.:)

naemlo
23-08-2016, 02:46 PM
What I see is it does not take much to KC a Sinkie. Having a girl call him Teelak is enough to send him to his Heaven.
These are the guys you will see messaging the girl day and night. Keeping tabs? Start sending money?

These guys dun bother about them... tell them yet they will say, "she is different from other WLs". Let them bang their head on the wall n hopefully they can wake up themselves. Anyway, their lives, they end up happy or commit suicide not our problem. We still continue drinking beer and talk cock with these gers.

Soi6
23-08-2016, 03:05 PM
These guys dun bother about them... tell them yet they will say, "she is different from other WLs". Let them bang their head on the wall n hopefully they can wake up themselves. Anyway, their lives, they end up happy or commit suicide not our problem. We still continue drinking beer and talk cock with these gers.

Good idea..next month go Shanghai Str 51? :D

naemlo
23-08-2016, 09:03 PM

Mid of Sept.

jimfairy
23-08-2016, 09:08 PM

Mid of Sept.

I want to go too!!!!:D

naemlo
23-08-2016, 09:10 PM
I want to go too!!!!:D

U might as well celebrate your bird day in PP. :D

jimfairy
23-08-2016, 09:14 PM
U might as well celebrate your bird day in PP. :D

Tix to Pattaya book liao ma.. anyway I miss my 'TEERAK' too!! 55555:D

naemlo
23-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Tix to Pattaya book liao ma.. anyway I miss my 'TEERAK' too!! 55555:D

Later soi 6 f u.

jimfairy
23-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Later soi 6 f u.

I want go beach rd catch Pokemon too.. 5555.. :p

Beretta
24-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Saw on the news a group of bargirls have brawl in soi 6...... any idea which bars they were from?

CPVictim
24-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Jimfairy, Naemlo, Soi6 ......please this is not your personal chat group. This is forum for sharing info. Please keep you petty talk to PM and stop wasting bandwidth.

Especially Naemlo, you never are willing to share useful info but talk useless stuff a lot...... then ask people if their search engine got problem. Seriously asshole, stop talking if you got nothing constructive or meaningful to talk. And you don't own this forum you loud stinking mouth enuch.

naemlo
24-08-2016, 03:51 AM
Saw on the news a group of bargirls have brawl in soi 6...... any idea which bars they were from?

Read online, fighting between 2 gers from the same bar. Started with 1 ger feet pointing at the other :D Both met after bar closes and fought it out. :eek:

Naka_Timo
24-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Disclaimer
This is a summary of shower house i have recce during my recent trip to Pattaya. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. If not good, please don't me.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All pics and gif posted here was obtained from the internet and it illustrate the closest act both parties have performed

Honey 2 Body Massage
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/24/Gwi5E.jpg

Address
Tel. 038-421666 and 038-422666
01:00 pm. – 02:00 am everyday
located at 102/1 Moo 9, Soi 3, on 2nd Road, Pattaya

How to go
In pattaya, the various mode of transport is by song tiew, taxi or mobosai. All this 3 modes will be able to bring you there. If you stay near there, you be able to walk down too. There are a few joints there, as sai bai dee is also near that location.

Map
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/24/KvV3E.jpg
I have attach a map here for easy reference.

Price range
A wide range from 2800 to 4000 baht

The Place
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/24/DcOZe.jpg
This is the how the building look like. It seem very new and is near to the main road, so not difficult for you to find.

Room
The rooms are clean and very spacious. The condition look good with one sofa and a big bed with a big bathtub with tv. The environment was refreshing amd the ambience was also very nice and give you themood of love making. All the equipements was well maintain.

Reception
Papasan and Mamasan was well dress, price of drink was reasonable and also the Papasan that serve me was friendly and not pushy. He can speck in cantonese, hokkien, chinese and teochew. He will make some explanation and then let me decide what we want.

Ladies
Ladies was all sitting at the sofa with different colour number tag on it. The concept was similar from choosing form fish bowl.

Bonk Details
Here is my FR on the lady that i would like to share
Name: never ask, only know her number and her hometown is near to boarder of laos
Number: M126
Looks: SYT type, with nice and sweet smile that can melt you
Body: slim, with long hair, petite and does not have any body mark
Breast: small should be “B” cup, with erected nipple that are nice to lick and squeeze
Skin type: very fair like chinese
Ass: nice, well shape with meat
Pussy: quite thick and hairy
Do: frenching, BJ only and some fingering
Tattoos: back of shoulder some Thai sculpture, lower back hip area and left hand
Service: some light massage, soap and clean me like a big baby, very innocent and nice moan
Position: tried 3 positions, riding, missionary and offload at doggie position
GFE feel: very strong type
Language: simple english but chemistry level was quite high
Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money but i would perfer those can bbbj instead of bj only.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Soi6
24-08-2016, 12:56 PM
I want go beach rd catch Pokemon too.. 5555.. :p

Yeah..Pattaya better. More Pokemons. PP only rats and more rats.:D

Soi6
24-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Read online, fighting between 2 gers from the same bar. Started with 1 ger feet pointing at the other :D Both met after bar closes and fought it out. :eek:

Soi 6 every day oso got fight lah. Nothing new.

Cat fights..ladyboys fight..farangs drunk then fight..farangs dun want pay get beaten up..farang high on drugs jump down from building.. Aussie fight w English.. ladyboy fight w Indians..now less customers so plenty of free time to fight over petty things.

My point is Pattaya very dangerous. Sinkies dun come here.:p

Soi6
24-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Jimfairy, Naemlo, Soi6 ......please this is not your personal chat group. This is forum for sharing info. Please keep you petty talk to PM and stop wasting bandwidth.

Especially Naemlo, you never are willing to share useful info but talk useless stuff a lot...... then ask people if their search engine got problem. Seriously asshole, stop talking if you got nothing constructive or meaningful to talk. And you don't own this forum you loud stinking mouth enuch.

And what exactly has been your contribution to this thread?:rolleyes:

naemlo
24-08-2016, 07:57 PM

Why bother with an idiot? :D We tall cock, sing song, idiot also lan lan. Complain to police??

Soi6
24-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Why bother with an idiot? :D We tall cock, sing song, idiot also lan lan. Complain to police??

Ya lor..no head no tail come here kpkb..sounds just like a clone..CPBoy to be exact. Just stir shit.:rolleyes:

bangstar
25-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Soi 6 every day oso got fight lah. Nothing new.

Cat fights..ladyboys fight..farangs drunk then fight..farangs dun want pay get beaten up..farang high on drugs jump down from building.. Aussie fight w English.. ladyboy fight w Indians..now less customers so plenty of free time to fight over petty things.

My point is Pattaya very dangerous. Sinkies dun come here.:p

well i personally like pattaya. people just need to stop dressing and behaving like tourists...

I've so much fun in pattaya everytime i'm there.

SEAsiaJoe
25-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Ya lor..no head no tail come here kpkb..sounds just like a clone..CPBoy to be exact. Just stir shit.:rolleyes:

Hoot! Hoot!

See my signature for crook agents! :mad:

sentsggirls = CPBoy = vsat = Humlea = elvenskin

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

CPVictim
25-08-2016, 06:30 PM

Soi6, I've contributed in several threads. You can do a search.

More importantly, I don't waste bandwidth & use the forum Thread for chit-chat with a few kakis and waste bandwidth.

You're really thick skinned. Not sensitive and don't know how to behave in a public forum. Country bumpkin. Uncouth.

I don't know who's CPBoy. And I'm not his clone. I just look for and share info in this forum. Found you 3 guys personal chit-chat irriatting & asked to stop that's all. Sammy bro has given a PM function here or you can use Wechat/WhatsApp for your personal small talk. Please...

Soi6
26-08-2016, 03:31 AM
well i personally like pattaya. people just need to stop dressing and behaving like tourists...

I've so much fun in pattaya everytime i'm there.

Bro..my comments were tongue in cheek. Good that you enjoy it here.

These days I enjoy catching Pokemons.. Today got 4 pikachus at Central Festival.:p

Naka_Timo
27-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Pattaya. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/27/TEf6o.jpg
Holiday Inn Pattaya
Address: 463/68 Pattaya Sai 1 Road, Nongprue
Banglamung, Chonburi,Pattaya,20150,Thailand
Tel: +66 38 725555
Website: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/pattaya/pyxpa/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-HI-_-THA-_-PYXPA

Room type
These are the various room type available at the hotel. You may go to the web to take a look and decide what you want.
+Family Suite
+Executive Club Access Corner View
+Premium Suite
+Deluxe Room
+King Pattaya Bay View
+Twin Deluxe Room
+Ocean View King Suite

Hotel Facilities
RESTAURANTS
SWIMMING POOL
CONNECTING ROOMS
FITNESS CENTER
KIDS SUITE
TEA TREE SPA
ROOF TOP BARS

Prices
Cost varies to the type of room you want. I took the Ocean View King Suite that cost me about SGD$200 per night, that come with free buffet style breakfast. I book the hotel via 3rd party app. You may or may not get a cheaper price from other apps like agoda, hotel quickly or trivago. I am not sure, can try.

Ocean View King Suite Room
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/27/JsFI9.jpg
This is what i get for my Ocean View King Suite Room
Available in King Size, King Koi Bed. Unique modern decoration.
Rooms available on Smoking and Non Smoking Floors
Amenities included :
+ Personal High-Speed Internet Access
+ Coffee/Tea – making facility
+ Minibar and Mineral Water
+ Safe Deposit Box
+ Shaver outlets, Toiletries
+ Hair Dryer
+Cold And Hot Water

Overview on room
I feel like a home staying in this room. The room is cosy, big and clean. Air-con and wifi is very strong and comfortable. No uncessary log off. The room have a small sea view balcony that i can stand here face the sea and fuck. Besides that, it have a small sofa and table for chilling. There is no bathtub but a standing shower with a transparent glass to it that you can see your partner naked inside the shower. There are also sufficient socket for you to charge your phone. A small make up area. Everything is nice and cool. Lighting gave you a very nice ambience.

Overview on the internal look of hotel
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/27/EqyJ.jpg
This hotel was rated 5 stars and was very new. I think was just a few year old only. This hotel is also surrounded by many nice and good hotel like mencury, ibs and amari. It is very nice and elegance from the outside as well as the inside. It give you a very relaxing and comfortable feel when you step into it. The hotel can be access via taxi, motorsai or song tiaw. It also near to beach road and within walking distance to the beach and have a nice sea view too if you stay at high level.

Breakfast
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/08/27/kV7Sn.jpg
A buffet restaurant located on the 4d floor serving daily international breakfast. I forget what the name of the restaurant called. The restaurant is very big as shown above. It has a nice ambience too. It has a wide variety range of food from Western to Chinese style. You should not miss the breakfast there. It was totally value for money and is worth it.

Summary & Rating
It was a nice trip and nice place for relaxing and forget all your woes. It was really you pay for what you get. Paid for the price so must enjoy and make good use of it. I would give an 9 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there.

yinyang
28-08-2016, 05:07 PM
NT, you live well...in the lap of luxury at Holiday Inn. My crony just stayed at Hilton (similar price, but older). Your Bkk Ratchada stay was more my league:o

Many Patts hotels come with balcony, but yours came with a view and puying action :p

Naka_Timo
30-08-2016, 10:10 PM
NT, you live well...in the lap of luxury at Holiday Inn. My crony just stayed at Hilton (similar price, but older). Your Bkk Ratchada stay was more my league:o

Many Patts hotels come with balcony, but yours came with a view and puying action :p

Not really, once a while must pamper myself. Life is stressful back in SG.
So there just enjoy to the fullest and relax to the fullest.

Life is short, you will not know what gonna to happen next.

havock27
31-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Not really, once a while must pamper myself. Life is stressful back in SG.
So there just enjoy to the fullest and relax to the fullest.

Life is short, you will not know what gonna to happen next.

I like that life is short enjoy the moments

PleasePCC
31-08-2016, 11:27 PM
?..., you will not know what gonna to happen next.

So i work hard, play hard and pcc even harder.....

Legionnaire
03-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Just came back from pattaya trip last week. 8 nights of crazy drinking and lots more. Happy to see my girl as i thought she was overseas but managed to catch up :)

Have to chill for a while before going back if not quite sian. As usual, lots of koreans, Japanese and Chinese chiongsters haha.

xiaomaomi3232
04-09-2016, 05:09 PM
FR.

3rd time coming pattaya. booked into a hotel near soi 6. quite bored of gogo bars and WS so me and my friend tried to venture out.

Went to this place at third road called season chill pub, basically a G-Club with tons of coyote lining up outside. Alot of cute and fair skinned gems. LD at 300 THB and up to you how much LD you want to buy, not fixed how many LD per hour like those in BKK. On a typical night, just buy 3-5 LD is enough. thats like 1.5k baht for her company the whole night. Then again this place has way more locals than foreigners so girls who can speak english are quite limited. drink prices at 2k THB for the bottle and VIP room at 500 THB for the entire night. can rabba rabba kiss and auto roaming in the room. worth it? definitely. Life band music and DJ after every hour. Same like in hollywood and almost every thai disco.

Another G-club to recommend in patts is La Mer almost same but here girls not as much and the place is more run-down. But lesser crowd here.

hollywood is still the same old place. Lotsa FL and BGs. Best time to head over is 11pm where the girls start coming in.

WS, saphire gogo is great, huge selection almost 80+ girls, there were 4 rotations. Sensations quality has went down abit, for the first time couldn't find someone i like. Up and coming is Ginza and Runway GGB. Can see that they scout for girls more suited for asian clientele.

Naka_Timo
06-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Delicated to all the fellow pattaya bros here
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/09/06/emVMU.jpg

Legionnaire
12-09-2016, 10:30 PM

5555.... i always :D when i pass by the sign

Nowadays not much of agg fan though... just clubbing/chill drink with friends there

Naka_Timo
13-09-2016, 11:17 AM
5555.... i always :D when i pass by the sign

Nowadays not much of agg fan though... just clubbing/chill drink with friends there

Ya, there also some new bar, pub there too.

PleasePCC
13-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Ya, there also some new bar, pub there too.

Pattaya has all sorts of joints except one type - pcc club

mackewell
13-09-2016, 11:35 PM

Actually have, if u can find the bj bar there, i remember i pcced for a while before i ask the girl to blow me and then bonk at the sofa in the room upstairs...lol...

Happyman007
14-09-2016, 03:18 PM

Actually have, if u can find the bj bar there, i remember i pcced for a while before i ask the girl to blow me and then bonk at the sofa in the room upstairs...lol...

Thought almost all thai massage shop in Pattaya are PCC club?? :p

tangoshow
14-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Hello.

Anyone has recommendation for hotels?

Preferable if i could sleep with two ladies at night with no additional joiner fees.

Thanks.

Beretta
15-09-2016, 01:33 AM
Hello.

Preferable if i could sleep with two ladies at night with no additional joiner fees.

Thanks.

Why not book condo instead?

tangoshow
15-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Thanks.

You mean View Talay 6?

Ive checked it and it cost 5000b :(.

I was hoping for a hotel less than 3k.

ahtecklim
15-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Thanks.

You mean View Talay 6?

Ive checked it and it cost 5000b :(.

I was hoping for a hotel less than 3k.

Your budget is 3kB. Many good hotels at half that price with joiner fees under 1kB for the 2nd partner.
Get you calculator out.

mackewell
25-09-2016, 11:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6VVWVjo3k

Slightly more than a month away from my trip to los, Patts is gonna rock my world once again, can't wait....

anikisan
25-09-2016, 11:57 PM
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/taiwanese-tourists-robbed-2700-strange-pattaya-hotel

mackewell
26-09-2016, 08:35 AM
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/taiwanese-tourists-robbed-2700-strange-pattaya-hotel

Well check the reviews of this VIP Villas Pattaya Palm Oasis Jomtien Beach before you book, its so bad man. The location looks quite out of the way also. via online i came across some small hotels or hostels where the staff does pickpocket on the guests, but never expect a villa establishment to do this, amazing thailand....

FeradoRazor
28-09-2016, 04:46 PM

Hi Bro Naka, are you familiar with Pattaya? I'm planning to head there in Dec, wondering what are the to dos and don'ts?

TonyCheong2
28-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Hi Bro Naka, are you familiar with Pattaya? I'm planning to head there in Dec, wondering what are the to dos and don'ts?

DOs
1) Bring more THB.

DON'Ts
1) Don't poke fake pussy wrongly unless that's your intention! :p

FeradoRazor
28-09-2016, 05:41 PM
DOs
1) Bring more THB.

DON'Ts
1) Don't poke fake pussy wrongly unless that's your intention! :p

Hahaha. Thanks Bro Tony for the advice. It's gonna be real expensive over there? Rest assure I'll bring more baht since I'll heading there from BKK, before going back to BKK again. Only stay 2 nights in Pattaya.

Naka_Timo
28-09-2016, 10:30 PM

Sorry, i am not very familiar. May give you wrong information.

FeradoRazor
29-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Sorry, i am not very familiar. May give you wrong information.

Ok noted. :)

Garbage
29-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Hello.

Thanks.

Most guesthouse will allow 2 ladies with no additional cost.

For hotel i know Page 10 don't charge for 2nd lady. ;)

1KnightinBKK
29-09-2016, 08:28 PM
So recently, bumped into a bunch of pattaya WLs who are trying out the thai disco scene here in Singapore, it's quite a varied bunch. 2 of them are your typical dark skinned isaan babes with whole body full of tatts and love white men (they were so disappointed working in a TD, whole day stare at pale skinned NSFs and ah bengs who can't shower them with the TLC a white man can afford)

Then there was one thai-chinese WL who was also from the pattaya scene, totally not the type of girl the white men fawn over but she still gets her fair share of white meat.

They give me the impression pattaya is still a white man's heaven, unlike yr SC and NEP agg in bkk where the clientele and spending power is pre-dominantly asian so they're not so excited to see an asian guy walk through the doors..

asking out of curiosity cause I've never checked out the pattaya scene, more of a BKK kinda guy :cool:

so what's an asian guy gotta do to get some GFE in patts?

anikisan
29-09-2016, 11:18 PM
asking out of curiosity cause I've never checked out the pattaya scene, more of a BKK kinda guy :cool:

just flash your baht, and the girls will come, no matter the colour of your skin:)

yes at the beginning they will sian or even ignore you, and it is worse if we look younger than our age since this equates to low spending power as they are used to at least middle aged men splurging on them. i observed that when i walked into a naughty bar in bkk, at first it was nothing to shout about, but once you start buying LDs to cast some spotlight on urself, they WILL come.

1KnightinBKK
30-09-2016, 02:07 AM
just flash your baht, and the girls will come, no matter the colour of your skin:)

yes at the beginning they will sian or even ignore you, and it is worse if we look younger than our age since this equates to low spending power as they are used to at least middle aged men splurging on them. i observed that when i walked into a naughty bar in bkk, at first it was nothing to shout about, but once you start buying LDs to cast some spotlight on urself, they WILL come.

i guess all the GFE in bkk has spoilt me rotten.. was quite pissed when one of those girls cant stop talking about fucking awesome her Caucasian ex boyfriend was.. when we all know how bloody kee niao these farangs are..

xiaomaomi3232
30-09-2016, 02:19 AM
So recently, bumped into a bunch of pattaya WLs who are trying out the thai disco scene here in Singapore, it's quite a varied bunch. 2 of them are your typical dark skinned isaan babes with whole body full of tatts and love white men (they were so disappointed working in a TD, whole day stare at pale skinned NSFs and ah bengs who can't shower them with the TLC a white man can afford)

Then there was one thai-chinese WL who was also from the pattaya scene, totally not the type of girl the white men fawn over but she still gets her fair share of white meat

thats weird, because no matter where me and my friends go, we get our ample gfe from TGs, generally they favor asian guys over farangs because we have better spending power and it isn't frowned upon by the locals. now, dont get my wrong, these caucasians guys are probably wealthier but they are not keen to spend as compared to us because they stay for much longer period of time and they are used to getting away with 2-3k LT. just take a look at pattaya-addicts.com and you can see, they will think you are crazy if you said you paid 4-5k for LT.

I think you have been hanging out at the wrong places bro. skip ibar, 808 and all those WS places designated for farangs.

1KnightinBKK
30-09-2016, 02:23 AM
thats weird, because no matter where me and my friends go, we get our ample gfe from TGs, generally they favor asian guys over farangs because we have better spending power and it isn't frowned upon by the locals.

I think you have been hanging out at the wrong places bro. skip ibar, 808 and all those WS places designated for farangs.

lol ive never been to pattaya.. but I've been contemplating it.. beachside sex resort seems too good to pass up although BKK has always been very satisfying..

im asking this cause i ran into a bunch of pattaya WLs who currently work in the thai disco scene in singapore.. so i was just wondering if i do go to patts what it would take to get some love from some local pussies:D

smile_santa
30-09-2016, 02:37 AM
Yeap generally farangs are sibei ngiao so I dont get whats the big fuss over their white cocks. And its true when you start buying LDs you can see them start to flock over.

I haven't visited pattaya before but had a similar experience at Soi Bangla Phuket. The place not really an AGG bar la just have bar top dancers who will accompany you to chat, play game etc. Can touch touch abit depending on the girls. But I have to say most of the girls I was at are young and hot.

Anyway, sat down with my friends and ordered Cognac. Cant remember if it was martell or chivas but to go such places and order hard liquor damn Boss mode as beer is much cheaper hence the choice of drink for many. (not trying to act rich la but I hate beer. Gives me bad hangover.)I'm also quite generous with the LDs because for me, one LD 250 baht is cheap compared to TD... and I go holiday I dont like to scrimp and save at the expense of fun. After that you see all the girls, waiter, server, mamasan, rats and cockroach all crawl towards you.

naemlo
30-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Y

Anyway, sat down with my friends and ordered Cognac. Cant remember if it was martell or chivas but to go such places and order hard liquor damn Boss mode as beer is much cheaper hence the choice of drink for many.

If u ordered a Cognac, it is brandy then Martell....Chivas Scotch Whisky is not Cognac. :D

mackewell
30-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Well, i am not really roaming the WS area for my upcoming trip to patts. So for commoners like me who probably spend 130-150bht on LD and then 600-700bht on BF in agg bars, any bro has info or lobang for massage or bars within the soi buakhao, soi chaiyapoon, soi lengkee down to the soi diana area? actually that area quite big, may have to count in Pattaya 3rd road also. Will check out action street as usual but it is still dead( or closed down?) i guess even after 3 years since i last visited patts.

Gladly appreciate if anyone can share info as i prep for my trip, it has been a good 2 to 3 years since i write FRs on my patts trip( if anyone is interested in my non syt patts FRs then i write la lol), will probably do so again this time round and hand out lobang of places if i come across any good ones but catered more for commoners, thanks and cheers...

lost99
30-09-2016, 12:53 PM
TGs, generally they favor asian guys over farangs

Been some time since i was in Pattaya, but Thai Girls always tell Asian guys they favor them over farangs, and then they tell farangs they prefer them over Asians. They tell you what you want to hear, to whoever is picking up the tab :)

The truth depends on the girl....many younger Thai girls may prefer Asian guy because more cultural simularity and more accepted by family/friends, but also many Thai girls end up marrying farangs.

Whatever the case, just go and enjoy, I don't care what the girl prefer because she will prefer me and give me all her attention for that night!:D

mackewell
30-09-2016, 12:58 PM
lol ive never been to pattaya.. but I've been contemplating it.. beachside sex resort seems too good to pass up although BKK has always been very satisfying..

im asking this cause i ran into a bunch of pattaya WLs who currently work in the thai disco scene in singapore.. so i was just wondering if i do go to patts what it would take to get some love from some local pussies:D

Well bro since 2011 when i always step down on suvarnabhumi airport, i am off to pattaya. As usual, my friends and peeps always tell me, why no go bkk? well imo i am the free and easy kind of explorer , dont think will enter bkk as it does suit me. Likewise if u adore bkk, high chance patts is not for u i guess....

folieadieux
30-09-2016, 01:37 PM
any bros in pattaya now want to meet up for a drink?

will be in pattaya till 5th October.

Yokosi
30-09-2016, 05:08 PM
asking out of curiosity cause I've never checked out the pattaya scene, more of a BKK kinda guy

Be very selective in choosing your puying.

Speak some Thai language. Dress well. As an older cheongster is okay as you got some money and know how to spend $.

Have name card that mentioned that u do business in Southeast asian cities, such as Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Singapore, K.L., Jakarta, Surabaya, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, cities in Laos and Cambodia. Make fake cards, if you want to. Puying will ask what you do there. Have some answers ready.

Don't go to bar, sit down, drink beer and just look at puyings.

Smile and have some fun. Be the " in " thing, don't be an " outsider " in the bars.

Can drink from the puying's alcohol bottle if you ask as in coyote bars. Chemistry should be thrown in.

Fun such as shake your head, shoulders at songs ( even Thai songs ) liked what the Thais puyings do in the north.

Buy LDs ( the more LDs for lady......the better but u must have a limit ).

Do something better than just giving LDs, give some tips when you are watching naked puyings in a bathtub ( don't give, me got beer splashed on my face by a irritating syt with nice boobs puying but she was on yaba). Make a money necklace chain, get a staple from the staff, staple your 20 THB, 50 THB and make a necklace. Give it to your preferred lady. Better if you add in Peso, Rupiah, Kyats, Vietnam Dongs and she will ask you many questions on these foreign currencies. Better if you add in a pack of condoms. Every customer, serving personnel clapped when your selected puying get this. I have done this a few times. Be a bit different from the rest. Puyings always want............ face.

Go out and have a nice dinner at a seaside restaurant in Pattaya. But don't go for expensive food.

After dinner, go and visit some aggs or beer bars or discos that the puying suggested. Give THB 20 to a few girls when your puying suggested. Don't give if your puying don't want too.......your puying can be very jealous.

Have some sisha in the discos.Try alcohol drinks or something different.

Used your words correctly, bull shit also can, when talking to puying.

As " King of Soi Cowboy and Pattaya Agogos ", nickname given to me by thread master, vmtech in the older and now closed thread, Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendation in SBF, I have done the above. Now, i am retired and a small fly.

GFE was excellent with many different puyings from Bangkok and Pattaya, even double whamming with 2 coyotes ( not agogo ladies ) together in same room.

Even farangs, were totally surprised ( some were aghast ) with my crazy antics but the puyings loved it.

Just go for it !!!.

smile_santa
30-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Wah bro your suggestions damn power leh! :eek:

Sounds just like a seasoned veteran :D

mackewell
30-09-2016, 10:08 PM
http://www.pattaya-maps.com/pattaya-3rd-road-map.htm

Ranging from walking street all the way down to soi 6, i came across this comprehensive map showing the hotels available and the agg bars around them and so on. Just share for those who are still looking for accommodation for their trip to patts....

matong36
09-10-2016, 02:29 PM
30 September - 02 October 2016

Arrived to a crowded airport filled with China tourists due to their holiday. Took a taxi 700b from U Tapao airport to my hotel.

A stroll to Soi Honey massage shops was not disappointing, plenty of girls and a SSYT caught my eye. A pity I did not take or see her for the next two days. Went for my usual decent massage nearby.

After that proceeded opposite Red Planet Hotel for delicious local food. Walked to Soi 6 and visited the bars.

Saw a cute girl from Locos bar and sat down for a drink. Could not speak much english, thought I was Japanese. Took note of the barfine and proceeded to beach road.

Beach road stock was normal, saw Pray, a lady with hot knockers and she was okay with ST/LT but did not want to leave her friend behind, so we eventually went back together. Got stuck at the front desk as the actual IDs are required but they only have photocopied ones. Suggested a hotel nearby that did not require ID, decided to be safe, exchanged contacts and they left shortly.

Pray
Try on next trip when she has ID
1000b ST 2000b LT
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22957/22957951c06fd8f774e7fa2aba957141c744db1b.jpeg

Next we went back to Locos bar at Soi 6 and and took Fon back for LT. She is a 27 years old lady from Korat who looked younger than her age. In the room we talked a bit, her English was limited. We talked till we DFK and soon we were on bed in our birthday suits. She sat on top and rode me, inexperienced. I took control in missionary and side spoon. God she was horny as she moaned and breathed heavily. I turned to doggy in a slow pace and gradually increase until I shot my first load into her. So we shower and went to walking street at 1am for disco time. Yes, the night does not just end there in Pattaya.

Visited Insomnia and Ibar, as usual I was asked for my ID and if I was Thai or not. I treated a round of beer for my friend and his partner, while Fon took orange juice. It was a relatively okay night except we were not high from drinks, at least to show my friend around. Next we went to Marine Disco, my friend was shocked as he saw many aged ladies and ladyboys lurking in the dark ambience of this place. We bought some food on the way back and took a songtheaw to our hotel.

We showered and DFK whenever we locked eyes, she likes to DFK but I almost could not keep up. She sucked my tongue so well that I suggested for her to go down on me, she obliged and it was awesome. It is not the PSE kind of bbbj that you get in Spas but the kind that she genuinely wants to give her partner the greatest experience of bbbj. There was simply no time limit for her that I had to stop because I want to bang her fine ass. Could not cum, so she bbbj/hj me, there goes my second shot and we slept.

I remember we woke intermittently and DFK, soon we were at it again. I requested for a morning bbbj and she was more than happy to blow me. I came for the 3rd shot, awesome feeling even though it was not CIM. She left at 12pm.

Fon
Locos Bar
Barfine 500b + 2000b LT + 300b tips.
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22957/22957953498027c46be1dbd4ca3ddd72e9eaed27.jpeg

We went to Pho Na Kluea Market in North Pattaya, took two songtheaws there at 20b. Bought seafood at the market and have them cooked too. We took a direct songtheaw back at 200b and ate till our tummy's contented.

Seafood bought and cooked at Market
1500b
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22957/22957952de4499541134f687cf5ce8ea1b2d47f3.jpeg

Went Soi 6 again but did not see anyone suitable, so walked the streets of beach road and picked up a 30 years old milf named Anna. What attracted me was her revealing fake tits in a tight black dress. Only does ST at 1000b. Took a motorcycle taxi at 40b per person, expensive.

Back in room she showered first and laid on the bed waiting. She took off her towel revealing her hot pointed tits, pity she prefers the room to be dark. Anyway, we did multiple positions and she was screaming like a nympho. I shot my load with me top and she was lying side ways with a leg up my shoulder.

Anna
Pattaya Coconut Bar
1000b ST
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22957/229579508acfe1b60f6ae477a4ddb19df788405c.jpeg

Arranged for the same driver at 700b to U-tapao airport the next morning and visited the Buddha on the mountain and Silver Lake Vineyard on the way there. Gave him 100b tip.

Home sweet home!

etct88
12-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Arranged for the same driver at 700b to U-tapao airport the next morning and visited the Buddha on the mountain and Silver Lake Vineyard on the way there. Gave him 100b tip.

Home sweet home!

you are my champion, coconut bar!!!!!:D:D:D

matong36
12-10-2016, 11:13 AM
you are my champion, coconut bar!!!!!:D:D:D

Wah brother etct88,

Long time no see!!!!

ATOZ
13-10-2016, 09:43 PM
How the night entertainment over there now?
Can any bro update the situation since the king passed away?
Thanks.

Legionnaire
13-10-2016, 09:51 PM
How the night entertainment over there now?
Can any bro update the situation since the king passed away?
Thanks.

for anyone going there now might be disappointed if the entertainment freeze is enforced

X69sinner
13-10-2016, 10:06 PM
From the information given, it's mourning for a year and no entertainment for a month!!!! But don't think all will follow it if they do, no income for the ppl depending on it.

TonyCheong2
13-10-2016, 11:14 PM
No now worries Beach Road will still have many ladyboys and dinosaurs roaming around for customers 555! :p

naemlo
13-10-2016, 11:18 PM
No now worries Beach Road will still have many ladyboys and dinosaurs roaming around for customers 555! :p

Wow u lidat said, then those who had beach road ger before how???

TonyCheong2
14-10-2016, 12:23 AM

See if they experience enough or not to detect fake pussies! :eek: :p

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 12:32 AM

Seems i am destined to pcc all my life....i juz reach PAT and now all entertainment boh liao....i spend LT with "famous 5" tonight. AGAIN. :(

TonyCheong2
14-10-2016, 12:35 AM
Seems i am destined to pcc all my life....i juz reach PAT and now all entertainment boh liao....i spend LT with "famous 5" tonight. AGAIN. :(

Walan eh you damn sway sial! :(

Buy 4D/ToTo also never so zhun right? :D

Try lurking along Beach Road for FLs lah.
This is Thailand after all! :p

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Wala.....4D/ToTo also never so zhun right? :D
Try lurking along Beach Road ....all! :p

Tonight heavy rain in PAT, guess Beach Road also mae mi liao....
Think i change my nick from PleasePCC to OnlyPCC....as i type this i getting ready to pcc in hotel room...:D

naemlo
14-10-2016, 01:58 AM

U damn suay.... will have to pcc for 1 week or get your good fat friend to help u.

TonyCheong2
14-10-2016, 03:04 AM
U damn suay.... will have to pcc for 1 week or get your good fat friend to help u.

No worries can try to hunt down this FL on Beach Road. :p

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22957/22957951c06fd8f774e7fa2aba957141c744db1b.jpeg

auroran
14-10-2016, 02:23 PM
One of the bar beer lady boss says 1 week no Music and no lights. The freeze may stretch to a month depending on what the local authorities hear from the Bkk police. Other bars says no beer at all. Special Massage shops on soi honey and soi chaiyapoon are open. Gentlemen clubs on soi excite seem open coz saw girls go in. Bar beers in soi lk were open last night but the street lights were off and it looked as if the entire area was shut down. Have to walk in to see which are open. Soi 6 was also open but no lights and no music

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 02:40 PM
U damn suay....... fat friend to help u.

Today went to Central Festival hoping to catch Dr Strange....Cinema closed....asked SYT manager how long...she say dun know....really wanted to ask her my dick how long siah....

Maybe take first plane out of Thailand....

auroran
14-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Maybe can try major at 2nd road. Unlike sf at central the movie times at major is updated. See http://www.majorcineplex.com/booking/search-results.php?cinemaId_1=3

TonyCheong2
14-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Today went to Central Festival hoping to catch Dr Strange....Cinema closed....asked SYT manager how long...she say dun know....really wanted to ask her my dick how long siah....

Maybe take first plane out of Thailand....

Never hunt streetwalkers at Beach Road? :p

mackewell
14-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Hi bros, any update on the 30 days closure on entertainment outlets thing? is Pattaya affected heavily? i going down on 3rd nov lol, i hope i dont end up in a ghost town just like that particular day back on my last trip a couple of years ago when almost everything( outside of 7 eleven and cinema) is close due to the election thing.... oh wait just saw that soap massage places are alive and well, so may well to switch my funds on that lol....

auroran
14-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Heard walking street and lk agogo is closed today till Sunday. Sunday is big Buddha day so no alcohol sales at all bars either. Went to couple of gentlemen clubs but too many guys and fewer girls than guys.

PleasePCC
14-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Hi bros, any update on the 30 days closure on entertainment outlets thing? is Pattaya affected heavily...... oh wait just saw that soap massage places are alive and well, so may well to switch my funds on that lol....

Bro, soapies and bars may be opened, but BIG issue is many gers take this opportunity to go back home or take a break since they assume customers may dwindle.
My LJ not dwindle, so i activate my reservist "infamous 5" to complement my "famous 5" and 10 of them work in unison lah.
Currently in PAT, tonight LK is zombie town....
I got another trip in mid Nov....double bad luck for me...

Soi6
15-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Current restrictions in Pattaya.

Discos- basically can close shop.

Gogos- Can open as normal till 2 am. max. No loud music.
All told to tone down oso. Means they asked to be more ' respectful' or no nudity etc.

Beer bars- Can open as normal till 1 am. No music. No Live Band/Music.

No open festivities. Means no concerts etc.

As I said till further notice. Enforcement will be done.

Better you sinkies stay in Spore.

ahtecklim
15-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Current restrictions in Pattaya.

Discos- basically can close shop.

Gogos- Can open as normal till 2 am. max. No loud music.
All told to tone down oso. Means they asked to be more ' respectful' or no nudity etc.

Beer bars- Can open as normal till 1 am. No music. No Live Band/Music.

No open festivities. Means no concerts etc.

As I said till further notice. Enforcement will be done.

Better you sinkies stay in Spore.

How about the bars in Soi 6?

Soi6
15-10-2016, 12:00 PM
How about the bars in Soi 6?

Soi 6 classified under beer bars.

Key words are no music and no live band/ open festivities.

All else are the same. Yesterday we were asked to cut down the bright lighting. So changed some of the red to normal white fluorescent.

Tourists requested to respect this period of mourning oso. Wear black or at least 'muted' colours.

Highly likely festivities like Lot Krathong..New Year and next year Songkran will be toned down.

I more worried about the future of this country with all this turmoil and uncertainty.

Happyman007
15-10-2016, 12:10 PM
I more worried about the future of this country with all this turmoil and uncertainty.

Yes bro, so many people out of job or less work within this 1 month period, plus the uncertain of future political and royal issue.......normal Thai who depend on day to day salary will suffer most.

naemlo
15-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Yes bro, so many people out of job or less work within this 1 month period, plus the uncertain of future political and royal issue.......normal Thai who depend on day to day salary will suffer most.

Lucky, my plan is to go back SG soon. :D

Soi6
15-10-2016, 12:42 PM

So true..I myself spent the 1st night with our staff talking about our future. Girls definitely worried and rightly so.

The police that came by giving announcements were also apologetic and polite. It's not just the feeling of sadness over the death of the King but about what the future holds.

Everything is unprecedented..so much at stake. So many major stakeholders.

Now is the calm before the storm. What Category will the storm be ? And for how long?

Happyman007
15-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Lucky, my plan is to go back SG soon. :D

Sg also quite bad now with sg dollar so weak, things expensive and hard to get a good job. You go back sg to retire ya?

Now is the calm before the storm. What Category will the storm be ? And for how long?

Life goes on and they just have to tighten their belt for now, hope for the better future for all.

snakehead
15-10-2016, 01:00 PM

I happen to be one of them. Although mine is a Japanese company.... it will be relocating to Cambodia & Myanmar by end of this year. Was given notice I can balik kampung to Sgp on 30 November unless I want to transfer to their Myanmar office.

Happyman007
15-10-2016, 01:08 PM
I happen to be one of them. Although mine is a Japanese company.... it will be relocating to Cambodia & Myanmar by end of this year. Was given notice I can balik kampung to Sgp on 30 November unless I want to transfer to their Myanmar office.

Myanmar office seem good, is a up and coming place now.....maybe after some time you work in Myanmar can do some business there as well? Balik kampong sg not really a good idea, just back for a week holiday recently and really think is not easy for normal working class in sg.

snakehead
15-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Myanmar office seem good, is a up and coming place now.....maybe after some time you work in Myanmar can do some business there as well? Balik kampong sg not really a good idea, just back for a week holiday recently and really think is not easy for normal working class in sg.

It's time I enjoy my retirement liao...... I was a career soldier and joined the Japanese company after retiring from the SAF so this time is my 2nd "retirement" which I want to enjoy as I dun have much years left. Too old to start all over again in Myanmar. Actually I had anticipated the move as my company started shifting their production lines from LOS to Cambodia / Myanmar beginning of this year...... and when their upgrading project of Swampy airport was put on hold just because the ruling junta was not allowed to parachute one of their men into our company's board of directors..... the Japanese owners basically said we fuck off from this country and take our money elsewhere...... lol

The military junta knows nuts about running the economy and is slowly killing the country.

PleasePCC
15-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Bro Snakehead....nowadays 60 is the new 40. No need to retire lah....for me i work to set good example for my LJ....as long as i work, LJ got no excuse to retire....

Happyman007
15-10-2016, 03:06 PM
It's time I enjoy my retirement liao......

Good, retire and enjoy life, relax and understand what's a real life about 555. Come retire in CM lah, group of sg guys here and tonight we going to one of bro house for BBQ otah etc :D

Soi6
15-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Good, retire and enjoy life, relax and understand what's a real life about 555. Come retire in CM lah, group of sg guys here and tonight we going to one of bro house for BBQ otah etc :D

Can I come too?

Happyman007
15-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Can I come too?

Sure lah bro, very very most well cummmm :D

ahtecklim
15-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Highly likely festivities like Lot Krathong..New Year and next year Songkran will be toned down.

I read somewhere that Loy Krathong already cancelled.

Thailand has always been unstable since ........... I cant remember! But a window closes , somewhere somehow another will open.

PleasePCC
16-10-2016, 01:07 AM
Tonight Beach Road area washed out by rain again....i also LL go back hotel....at this rate, my multi-million sperm army will be reduced to hundreds very soon....

francesco
16-10-2016, 06:56 AM

you bet it is not easy bro; cost of living keep going up but salary is not catching up!

too bad my retirement is still farๆ away 😑

mackewell
16-10-2016, 04:16 PM
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/arts/2016/10/14/whats-canceled-closed-open-bangkok-mourning-period/

Came across this piece of info for bkk, hopefully more outlets can open up after a week of two in pattaya here....

wenzi
16-10-2016, 08:43 PM
live cam on walking street

http://walkingstreetguesthouse.com/live-cams/

leaseoflife
18-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Does anyone has an agent for arranging golf courses in Pattaya? Someone who can pick and drip the golfers off at the hotel. Not for me..haha. for my friends.

naemlo
18-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Does anyone has an agent for arranging golf courses in Pattaya? Someone who can pick and drip the golfers off at the hotel. Not for me..haha. for my friends.

Get the hotel to arrange... else my service USD 1000. :D

TonyCheong2
18-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Get the hotel to arrange... else my service USD 1000. :D

Collect USD is good. Now strenghtening 555! :D

Slurpy123
20-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Can someone please update if walking street (a) is business as usual or (b) operating until 12 midnight no loud music or (c) closed during mourning period?

thanks

Slurpy123
20-10-2016, 03:56 PM
apparently Phuket is almost closed !!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/phuket-in-no-mood-for-merrymaking-after-king-101859336.html

torres54321
20-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Walking street is still close

ahtecklim
20-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Walking street is still close

What's your source?

torres54321
20-10-2016, 05:46 PM
From a girl I know working in agg there.

ahtecklim
20-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Those who bothered to do some research will know Walking Street is very much open and alive.

Monday , Tues and Wed nites have seen ALL agogos open. Sunday was already a Buddhist holiday so W Street was dead that nite.

Only difference was the non opening of the places with live bands as they were considered PUBLIC entertainment. Some gogos also dimmed their neon lights or switched them off but behind closed doors , its party as usual but with more coyote or black underwear. Not much nudity at the moment.

Some have reported that the 2am clamp down is being enforced by the cops so a few of the W Street gogos are opening at 6pm to make up for the lost hours.

TonyCheong2
20-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Those who bothered to do some research will know Walking Street is very much open and alive.

Monday , Tues and Wed nites have seen ALL agogos open. Sunday was already a Buddhist holiday so W Street was dead that nite.

Only difference was the non opening of the places with live bands as they were considered PUBLIC entertainment. Some gogos also dimmed their neon lights or switched them off but behind closed doors , its party as usual but with more coyote or black underwear. Not much nudity at the moment

555 like that good lah! :D

Cheongsters no need to resort to hunt for streetwalker ladyboys or dinosaurs on Beach Road liao! :eek:

Emirates1
20-10-2016, 06:48 PM

Only difference was the non opening of the places with live bands as they were considered PUBLIC entertainment. Some gogos also dimmed their neon lights or switched them off but behind closed doors , its party as usual but with more coyote or black underwear. Not much nudity at the moment.

Some have reported that the 2am clamp down is being enforced by the cops so a few of the W Street gogos are opening at 6pm to make up for the lost hours.
absolutely right bro, was in windmill agg at around 900pm on tues nite and there were the usual chicks there (ask for Tan) and just not many guys. stayed for about an hour then the missus called and had to make a hasty exit:D

1KnightinBKK
20-10-2016, 08:52 PM
stayed for about an hour then the missus called and had to make a hasty exit:D

don't you jus hate it when that happens :D:(:D

Emirates1
21-10-2016, 12:40 AM
absolutely right bro, was in windmill agg at around 900pm on tues nite and there were the usual chicks there (ask for Tan) and just not many guys. stayed for about an hour then the missus called and had to make a hasty exit:D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8RVYgAhqt0VjRfb1lUQTdDbmc/view?usp=sharing

vid of windmill agg

mackewell
21-10-2016, 08:12 AM

vid of windmill agg

Well, looking on the bright side, nitelife is slightly alive in patts. I shall remain hopeful that things will improve along the way when i am there in 2 weeks...

ahtecklim
21-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Well, looking on the bright side, nitelife is slightly alive in patts. I shall remain hopeful that things will improve along the way when i am there in 2 weeks...

don't worry , girls need to eat , need to pay rent , need to party ..... all need money..... many bargins to be found

norice
21-10-2016, 10:16 AM
ahtecklim,

One more, those working girls must meet monthly financial obligations by sending money to their lazy parents! So, always negotiate, negotiate and negotiate! Also, if the service rendered is pleasing, erotic and satisfactory give them a tip!

ahtecklim
21-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Walking Street looking fine to me , if the dates are correct , it was taken last Wed nite. Looks correct as you can notice no live bands playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdVWyo6qEnw

Everything else in full force with less customer and less customers = more desperate girls! ;)

Yokosi
21-10-2016, 12:10 PM

vid of windmill agg

You no sit at the bathtub area that is behind the bar ?. Sure can bath and molest the puyings there with just a tequila. Farangs and Indians were flabbergasted at my antics there.

Emirates1
21-10-2016, 12:35 PM
You no sit at the bathtub area that is behind the bar ?. Sure can bath and molest the puyings there with just a tequila. Farangs and Indians were flabbergasted at my antics there.

WAS upstairs bro..:p

mackewell
21-10-2016, 02:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGtQW7T6MQ

Well Soi 6 looks fine too, looking forward to my trip....

Montserrat
21-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Is mourning still affecting the night scene?

PleasePCC
21-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Dearest Bros, now Thailand has one year mourning period....will i be charged under lese majeste and thrown into a cell if am caught making merry with women and men and hybrids in public?

Naka_Timo
21-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Dearest Bros, now Thailand has one year mourning period....will i be charged under lese majeste and thrown into a cell if am caught making merry with women and men and hybrids in public?

555, like that must same like you PCC liao..

ahtecklim
21-10-2016, 09:19 PM

If.you make merry with man or woman or ladyboy in public , you will be thrown into jail regardless of any lese majeste laws.

ahtecklim
21-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Is mourning still affecting the night scene?

You cannot read england ah?

TonyCheong2
22-10-2016, 01:24 AM

Maybe he understands Spanish only. :p

Happyman007
22-10-2016, 03:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGtQW7T6MQ

Well Soi 6 looks fine too, looking forward to my trip....

Miss bro soi 6 Good Fellas bar on video 18-28 sec, seem like many new nice faces ya :D

annonymous
22-10-2016, 03:29 PM

Cannot but i think i can read china

CoolKuBird
23-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Was there from 13- 17 oct.

1st day upon reach tired slept and wake up 12am + to learn about the big news.went out to lk metro no joke sia in total darkness.some bars along soi buakow are open but no light & music.Girls look sob and ang mo drinking beer in coffee cups.

2nd day went walk walk at soi honey & soi chaiyapoon massage place mostly all open lots of gals spoil for choice still.met my regular went dinner at royal garden walk walk to walking street all close but some beer bar open with white light less revealing cloths mostly in white & black.

3rd day do the normal thing went to cafe along beach road.plenty of chinese tour group & shirtless ang mo and groups of ah neh groping the beach road girls making negotation as usual.feel more relax then the last 2.evening time went walking street jalan again now some agogo have people guarding the door outside.jore beer barsccan be seen open but no music ppl still looking sad and atmosphere just not the same pattaya.

Still relaxing trip with my regualr who took great care of me.any bad time in patt is still better time then anytime in sg.

mackewell
24-10-2016, 05:01 PM
http://lovepattayathailand.com/tourist-authority-of-thailand-latest-thailand-update-for-travelers/

Was checking out one of my fav site on pattaya, everything is going back to normalcy i think, even regular clubs are opening up in WS till late(i hope)....

iwantdolls
24-10-2016, 05:21 PM
http://lovepattayathailand.com/tourist-authority-of-thailand-latest-thailand-update-for-travelers/

Was checking out one of my fav site on pattaya, everything is going back to normalcy i think, even regular clubs are opening up in WS till late(i hope)....

Thanks for the info.

waimian
26-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Was there on 23 and 24 october with 2 more friends, did go to soi6, soi7, buakow road, lk metro and ws. Still very happening over there for newbie like me...my 2nd time to pattaya since 2009. Did check up in almost 17places at 1st day and 10places at 2nd day. Thx to this forum i learned alot and did prepare well before going there.
Stay at diamond city place, did early booking at agoda Rm57 per night
Each places i go spend around 300bath - 1000bath
Most expensive bill 1900bath
(Only for our drink and girl drink)
Usually they ask for ladies drink, "why ladies drink, drink with me beer...." They will said "bos dont let us drink bottle beer only ladies drink with glasses" "then no bottle bring glass i pour beer drink together" bla bla bla....lastly only open 1 ladies drink for them and continued with beer.
I been to some man paradise places golok, danok, hatyai, cp(china) and pattaya. Im kind like to partying with flurting with alcohal. For me i much much prefer pattaya. Very happy this 2 days trip.
This trip i bring 20k bath, now still left with 6k bath.

Most happy moment is at agogo bar at ws (forgot name but is at 2nd floor) i juz spend 7ladies drink for 7girl, these girl treated us like vip customer, making us fell like many other tables customer jelous with us :p

did ask for price....price like 2500-4000k bath not include bf and for lt.
Some even open price at 600k bath

mackewell
26-10-2016, 04:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aD4VYUmvxU

Will ascend Pattaya come my 31st bdae on 3rd nov, always talk about this place aka Naklua but yet to go. So Naklua you fit the bill on my first day there after almost 3 years away from the land of smiles. As i want to have a low profile solo bdae celebration wif possibly milf puyings to wind down and get tons of clean grasp of 'air' from my personal probs back at my island here, i can't help but be damn excited as i will be taking alot of baht buses, on the ground walks and maybe motorsai....

mackewell
26-10-2016, 05:30 PM
https://s18.postimg.org/5z951a8uh/FB_IMG_1477473925262.jpg

Eh bros who are out there near pattaya beach road areas now, don't tell me it is raining cats and dogs?? Don't bring over to next week man oh please....

Aladeen
26-10-2016, 10:05 PM
reporting live from pattaya bros..
heavy rain from afternoon, beach road flood.. airport bus jam when reach north pattaya.
then i realize got construction and worsen by heavy rain...

most of the pubs no music, a bit dark, can drink alcohol.. went sabai room, came out 3k poorer lol.

mackewell
27-10-2016, 12:11 PM
http://lovepattayathailand.com/flash-floods-hit-pattaya-pictures-videos/

OMG, tolong man, this has to decrease at least or else next week no need even travel to pattaya from the airport le lol...

Aladeen
27-10-2016, 04:44 PM
live from pattaya...
rain on and off, but no flood like yesterday.. bring raincoat and sunscreen bros

ahtecklim
30-10-2016, 11:46 AM
90% back to normal , nudity back in some agogos.

Btw , i think i saw Aladeen at AKA lunch yesterday! :)

Aladeen
30-10-2016, 12:06 PM
i am at bkk now bro, hitting all the soapies and massage parlours..
here in bkk almost every night rain sia..

ahtecklim
30-10-2016, 04:59 PM
i am at bkk now bro, hitting all the soapies and massage parlours..
here in bkk almost every night rain sia..

Its not you then! :)

Same here, everyday a few short showers but once a while quite heavy

mackewell
30-10-2016, 06:15 PM
90% back to normal , nudity back in some agogos.

Btw , i think i saw Aladeen at AKA lunch yesterday! :)

Oh yes, thanks for the heads up i b there in less than 5 days, first thing i can't wait to down that Samsong coke when I am there....

drawing
30-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Will be in pattaya from Wednesday onwards. Love to hang out if any bros travelling there as well!

Aladeen
30-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Its not you then! :)

Same here, everyday a few short showers but once a while quite heavy

if u see someone who stare at chio puying at least 5 secs, then u founf me already.

learn new phrases today:
khun naraak mak
sa nook
and how to count from 1 to 10

lol

mackewell
30-10-2016, 09:24 PM
if u see someone who stare at chio puying at least 5 secs, then u founf me already.

learn new phrases today:
khun naraak mak
sa nook
and how to count from 1 to 10

lol

Well, next sunday, from 2pm, i think there is a high chance i will pop by Hooters Pattaya to ogle at chio puyings(hopefully) via their foam party. If u happen to be there and u see a bespectacled heavyweight slob who is trying kinda hard to take video and pics with his smartphone, u can pop by and say hello to yours truly lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vBx8OaI3GQ

Aladeen
30-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Well, next sunday, from 2pm, i think there is a high chance i will pop by Hooters Pattaya to ogle at chio puyings(hopefully) via their foam party. If u happen to be there and u see a bespectacled heavyweight slob who is trying kinda hard to take video and pics with his smartphone, u can pop by and say hello to yours truly lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vBx8OaI3GQ

lol, are you bangkok 112 in youtube?
I am another slob wearing superhero shirt who appears blur but focus when sees chio puyings, and dun dare to make eye contact to ladyboy, well thats me... lol

mackewell
30-10-2016, 10:27 PM
lol, are you bangkok 112 in youtube?
I am another slob wearing superhero shirt who appears blur but focus when sees chio puyings, and dun dare to make eye contact to ladyboy, well thats me... lol

Nope i am not a youtuber although i love to be one. Well there no need to be shy when u are in pattaya, just roam around different bars and u probably settle with a puying come end of the night...

PleasePCC
31-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Nope .....and u probably settle with a puying come end of the night...

Dearest Bro Mackewell, do visitors to Pattaya need to bring raincoat for big head since now rain n flood often in Pattaya?

Aladeen
31-10-2016, 05:00 PM
yes, rain coat for big head, condom for small head. dont terbalek ya..

naemlo
31-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Dearest Bro Mackewell, do visitors to Pattaya need to bring raincoat for big head since now rain n flood often in Pattaya?

U going Pattaya again?? Miss your tiraksss there?

mackewell
31-10-2016, 07:47 PM

U can try go commando style aka raw la, the most get drench first then a week later go pay DSC clinic a visit lol....

mackewell
31-10-2016, 08:31 PM

Well pattaya the place is my teerak la I divorce it 3 years ago, now come back reconcile ma. But puyings teerak is chope and change ma lol...

PleasePCC
31-10-2016, 08:37 PM
U can try go commando style......

Bro Mackewell, cannot go raw, otherwise my "famous 5" boycott me forever leh....my "famous 5" super kiasu one, they want me to wear one condom, put Tiger Balm on it and wear another one over it. Like that if inner one breaks, my LJ can feel the balm. If the outer one breaks, the pussy can feel the balm.....so inconvenient.

PleasePCC
31-10-2016, 08:39 PM

I no more palaya already mah, aim to go PAT once a month.

As Ultron says "I am free....there are no strings on me...."

naemlo
01-11-2016, 01:12 PM
I no more palaya already mah, aim to go PAT once a month.

Is it enough for just once?? Your tirak will be dried almost the whole month.

PleasePCC
01-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Is it enough for just once?? Your tirak will be dried almost the whole month.

When i not there, she can find other men or women....i ok wan....even in future iff i get wife....i dun mind let other men screw her silly....at least i know who she is screwing and also i can watch n pcc and also maybe record it down....writing this makes me steam siah.

mackewell
01-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Wanted to go to stardice disco but really out of the way for me. Hollywood not my cup of tea unfortunately.

So outside of ibar WS, i am looking at 808 club and D Club.

https://www.facebook.com/808walkingstreet/

https://www.facebook.com/Dclubpattaya/

Pier looks good, so bros any info on them? would love to pop by into up to 3 'discos' clubs here during my trip this time and chill out and have tons of fun....

Anyway cool informative site about pattaya here, check it out

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2016/november.html#whowins

Garbage
02-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Wanted to go to stardice disco but really out of the way for me. Hollywood not my cup of tea unfortunately.

So outside of ibar WS, i am looking at 808 club and D Club.

https://www.facebook.com/808walkingstreet/

https://www.facebook.com/Dclubpattaya/

Pier looks good, so bros any info on them? would love to pop by into up to 3 'discos' clubs here during my trip this time and chill out and have tons of fun....

Anyway cool informative site about pattaya here, check it out

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/2016/november.html#whowins

For ur style, best u go to Soi 6/1 la bro 555

mackewell
02-11-2016, 02:09 PM
For ur style, best u go to Soi 6/1 la bro 555

Don't want go soi 6 come tomorrow, cuz mi tis bdae boi dun want get sabo until mabok and ring bells lol....

Garbage
02-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Might be going on 18 Nov but no kaki cheong together, anyone? :);)

mackewell
02-11-2016, 08:48 PM
http://lovepattayathailand.com/entertainment-activities-can-resume-nov-14/

Heads up to bros who are still contemplating on when to go to pattaya....

mackewell
03-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Well, just woke up, going down to airport come 5am. First stop for my first day in patts has to be Naklua as i always talk about it but yet to go. So wish me luck on my bdae, bring on pattaya, Booze On....will try to post pictures when i am alive from my hangover the next following day...

knowntender
03-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Well, just woke up, going down to airport come 5am. First stop for my first day in patts has to be Naklua as i always talk about it but yet to go. So wish me luck on my bdae, bring on pattaya, Booze On....will try to post pictures when i am alive from my hangover the next following day...

Hello Young Mackwell,

Happy Birthday and have a safe and pleasant trip and lots of fun there.

HilfanSgx
03-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Bros, planning a trip to pattaya in december. Was planning on visiting the Devils Den there. Any Bros have any experience at that establishment? Otherwise any advice on picking up girls? i.e Where to go, Avg price? Thanks alot for any advice.

Garbage
03-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Bros, planning a trip to pattaya in december. Was planning on visiting the Devils Den there. Any Bros have any experience at that establishment? Otherwise any advice on picking up girls? i.e Where to go, Avg price? Thanks alot for any advice.

I've been to Devils Den few years back. Think I paid 3600 that time for 2 girls 90 mins. Not bad service quite good. Unlimited shots.

But recently I see their girls abit CMI. :cool:

Advise you to pick-up girls at Hollywood better, more choices and much prettier. Avg charge for LT should be 3 - 4K at Hollywood.

I'll be there from 18 Nov to celebrate my bday ;);)

mackewell
04-11-2016, 02:38 PM
http://lovepattayathailand.com/drunk-iranian-grabs-arse-gets-punched-walking-street/

Please do not grab any girl or ladyboy or even man buttocks when u are roaming in WS lol....

mackewell
05-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Well was buzy away in pattaya for my first two days and since now I am stuck wif a massive hangover in my hotel room thks to last night, let me just write my fr after being almost 3 years away from pattaya. Well I decided not to drink in WS even though my hotel in WS and i made it.

Day one:

Arrived in Bangkok airport and took the bell travel bus to pattaya on 10am. The bus driver supersonic driving sia, reach their sort of bus depot in under 2 hours. Managed to check in hotel by noon, went out immediately for makan and so on.

https://s16.postimg.org/570wxzs05/IMG_20161103_175433.jpg

Around 3pm, I still can't find any good spot to open up my first bottle of Singha so decided to pop soi 6. My oh my, soi 6 is alive and well so early so just and take a good stroll all the way to the end facing beach road. I walked back and first place i entered was so what bar, a LB bar as I saw one katoey outside that was my type and she smiled at me and I can't resist.

Well the LB was soft spoken, sexy and tall but got lanjiao still no cut so I did not bonk or go upstair wif her. It was a good 35 mins where she just use her skillful hand to rub and twitch my cockhead via my pants.

Veri shiok but i managed to stay easy, bought her 2 lady drinks and off i went after i clear my Singha. The boss there also surprised why I no go upstair but i have to say the service was decent there, when i left i had lipsticks marks all over my face and my katoey help wipe my face then I go off lol...

Next, I pop by click bar aka blowjob bar to release as I selected a milf over 40s who is my cup of tea. Bring out the curtains to cover the area and i settled down wif my Singha on the cozy sofa and off she start blowing. Well she wore bracers so I felt more pain over pleasure. It was a good 35 mins before I blow my load in her mouth and we chit chat about stuff and off i leave from soi 6 come 5pm I think.

Decided to kill some time before i head to the far away naklua come 6 something pm.

https://s15.postimg.org/6jv01w1zf/IMG_20161103_181812.jpg

It's concept is like drinking street or soi diana, open air bars. Man I have to say the place was dead man and boring, each bar only have 2 or 3 girls and that's about it. The highlight of my naklua adventure was probably right there got one adidas and puma shop having sale on apparels and so on. And stardice disco(possibly one of the clean discos out there without so much fls) is right at the corner.

So took a baht bus, stopped at soi 7 and took a stroll. Very quiet on a Thurs, no live band music i guess. So I moved on to soi lk metro eventually come 7pm which is the start of happy hr. And there is draft beers so I started my agg bar hopping in lk metro.

https://s15.postimg.org/hdtmi9i63/IMG_20161103_195251.jpg

First stop I went to Pandora agg, a small agg bar I have to say. Ordered draft beer, just chill and a fair skinned lady, no 35 number tag, came talk to me. She is a 23 yr old syt and her figure is good and her tattoo on her back is nice. She told me she worked in golden mile before and she likes our island and she likes Singapore man for sure. She was quite shy on the podium also but not my cup of tea so i finished my draft beer and buy her one LD and moved on.

2nd stop was bachelor agg. Highly recommend bros to check this place out as their clientele was 85 percent Asians and their girls and even mamasan or manager was pretty and friendly. Got a handful of syts I saw and at least 3 girls approached me but I reject coz not old enuff for me lol. But this was the only agg bar where girls strip complete naked on the podium and i was drooling away wif my draft beer and the pussy inspection lol...best part is I even see the mamasan or manager grinding the PRC or Japanese customer for fun...

3rd stop was ninja agg. I have to say there are Asians customers here and if u are fan of slender legs, stockings and bikini and cloth, u will like this place. I drank my draft beer and left after 20 mins I think but the music was nice too but faulty speakers.

4th stop was crystal club agg. I always like the girls here but they seem to cater to angmoh customers more, i did not see much Asians here. So i finished my draft, left the place in under 25 mins.

At this time my head spinning liao so had to stop by 7 eleven to grab a chicken cheese CP burger and once I recover I went to my last and fifth stop which was touch agg. I really regret stepping into touch, coz the waitresses or staff got attitude prob edi, quarrel wif an ang moh customers when I was there. And the girls there going through the motion lik that so I thought fuck it and i left in under 15 mins. Well I am shocked to say I finished off all my draft beers in the agg bars before I left lk metro for good.

A groggy looking me walked down to soi chaiyapoon and checked out the massage spots there.

https://s12.postimg.org/kwfwpjfql/IMG_20161104_015236.jpg

Always hear ang mohs tok abt amon massage there and the girls are milfy and it looks a nice place but i walked on and settled on sweethearts massage becuz got this fair skin milf tok to me nicely and grabbed me into the room for massage wif happy ending. I first time try cream massage then boom boom, actually not bad.

Finished massage liao, went bck to my hotel. Me the drunken dude was walking into soi bj the alley to go to my hotel and i got into trouble wif a freelance katoey there. I rejected her advances and she keep asking me to touch her breast and she want show me her pussyhole. I reject again and she dont want to listen, drag me to the short time hotel there expect me to open room to bonk her.

Wow drama mama, i stood just at my hotel lobby, ask her come over, I spoke to the receptionist in my hotel, i was pissed and i say call the police since she dont want listen and go away. The katoey start getting pissed off and scold all the Thai F words i can never imagine. But at the end she walked away. Well police did not come but i had a good talking wif the manager on this incident the followig day and i learn more on how to protect myself when i super drunk. Suay sia this first time I kenna tis kind of problem in pattaya after 4 times here.

Day Two:

Well did nothing much except pop by soi 6 come 3pm. Went to Roxy bar, got syts and see Asians come in and go upstairs. After one Leo and one LD for my 21 syt girl, i left and decided to check into good fellas bar since I see so many girls there as always.

First, i did not know it was bro soi 6 bdae party and i was so blessed to pop by at the right time. Makan was delicious mak mak, love the tung hoon and pizza and scallops.

Cannot remember how many times the bell rang and rang. Cannot remember how much beer and vodka and sambucka shots i took again and again. Thanks for the awesome hospitality and the banter and the crazy jokes and so much more man, so happy there, spent easily up to 7 hours there, mind blowing, met loads of peeps frm all over the world, so class experience for me.

Come 1130pm, I managed to drag myself out of good fellas and hail a motorsai to go down to soi chaiyapoon to meet my girl at the same massage place and we suppose to go eat mookata after happy ending. But I was feeling sick man after the crazy tenure in good fellas, I apologized to her and left immediately via motorsai back to hotel to just sleep my discomfort away.

To add on, talking abt prices or dmg, beer at soi 6 was always 80 to 90bht each and then LDs are at 130 to 140bht each. 500bht for bbbj and barfines usually 300bht. In lk metro, draft beer at 55-75bht each and then LDs at 130-150bht each. Massage per hr 300bht, bonk is add in 1kbht just soi 6 also. I think decent prices for me this frugal Freddie la...

Ok now wif the hangover, i am preparing to go out for my third day in patts. Go makan first and pop by soi 6 lol since it's the only place alive come 3pm. And i may continue my agg hopping in lk. Let's see where pattaya brings me tonight, hell yeah...

BlueDragon193
05-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Ladyboy Arrested for Pick-pocketing Malaysian Tourist.

http://pattayaone.news/en/ladyboy-arrested-for-pick-pocketing-malaysian-tourist/

Emirates1
13-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Dear Bros,

FYI, am back in BKK from Pattaya permanently due to deteriorating health, cafe TILAC is no more......

Pls visit www.georgetaitjr.com

ahtecklim
13-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Dear Bros,

FYI, am back in BKK from Pattaya permanently due to deteriorating health, cafe TILAC is no more......

Pls visit www.georgetaitjr.com

No clue what you talking about. Please elaborate.

Emirates1
13-11-2016, 10:53 AM
No clue what you talking about. Please elaborate.

apologies bro, message was meant for the bros who were planning to drop by my cafe in pattaya when i was still there, but due to the advancement of my PD, i have hAd to relocate back to BKK....

ahtecklim
13-11-2016, 11:06 AM
apologies bro, message was meant for the bros who were planning to drop by my cafe in pattaya when i was still there, but due to the advancement of my PD, i have hAd to relocate back to BKK....

oooo where was your café? And is the link to your blog?

Edit - Just read your blog , sorry to hear about you health problems.

Emirates1
13-11-2016, 11:50 AM
oooo where was your café? And is the link to your blog?

Edit - Just read your blog , sorry to hear about you health problems.

no prob bro,,,