PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

etct88
14-01-2016, 12:18 AM
See you LNY :) That day "everyday 1 song" came and was asking for you 555 :D

We arriving on 8th night. We have dinner on 9th? :)

Harveyy
14-01-2016, 11:14 AM
In Pattaya for stopover paging for any Bros looking to hangout for drinks and stuff ;)

naemlo
14-01-2016, 05:27 PM
In Pattaya for stopover paging for any Bros looking to hangout for drinks and stuff ;)

I am in Pattaya... :D

yinyang
14-01-2016, 06:15 PM
I am in Pattaya... :D
Wah, got visa again? Paint town red, and messing up the gals again?:D

naemlo
14-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Wah, got visa again? Paint town red, and messing up the gals again?:D

I am a good boy... I am here to visit the tourist spots like Ripley's believe it or not.... :D

jimfairy
14-01-2016, 06:40 PM
I am a good boy... I am here to visit the tourist spots like Ripley's believe it or not.... :D

Go tiger zoo too.. Sheep farm also not bad...:D

retrosiao
14-01-2016, 08:55 PM
airasia got flight from SG to U-Tapao and Pattaya - Downtown (CentralFestival Pattaya Beach)

why is there 2 airport in Pattaya?

jimfairy
14-01-2016, 09:11 PM
airasia got flight from SG to U-Tapao and Pattaya - Downtown (CentralFestival Pattaya Beach)

why is there 2 airport in Pattaya?

AA got a shuttle service from Utapao, which stop at Central festival@downtown
U need to book the shuttle service together when u buy AA tix to utapao

retrosiao
14-01-2016, 10:57 PM
AA got a shuttle service from Utapao, which stop at Central festival@downtown
U need to book the shuttle service together when u buy AA tix to utapao

so on AA website i should choose the destination as Pattaya - Downtown (CentralFestival Pattaya Beach) instead of Pattaya (UTP) right?

yinyang
15-01-2016, 12:54 PM
....why is there 2 airport in Pattaya?
Only 1 airport UTP. This is former naval airport near Sattahip.
Central Festival refers to THE mall landmark in Patts

Harveyy
15-01-2016, 01:02 PM

Same here went to the "sanctuary of truth" at soi6 this afternoon, quite an enlightening experience. Looking to visit more such places today. (;

naemlo
15-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Same here went to the "sanctuary of truth" at soi6 this afternoon, quite an enlightening experience. Looking to visit more such places today. (;

Good, I planning to donate money to some of the gers there. :D

skzisghost
18-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Hi bros... Anyone at pattaya wanna hangout together?? Will be there later taking 2pm gmt +8. Will be there for few weeks. Hoping to meet some new friends 🙂

skzisghost
18-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi bros, first time here in sbf. Taking 2pm flight later and will be there for few weeks. Any bro wanna hang out together? Hoping to make some new friends🙂

skzisghost
18-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Hi bros, first time here in sbf. Taking 2pm flight later and will be there for few weeks. Any bro wanna hang out together? Hoping to make some new friends🙂

skzisghost
18-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi bros, first time here in SBF. Will be taking 2pm flight later to Pattaya. Will be staying there for a few weeks. Any bros wanna hang out together? Hoping to make some new friends and chill together =)

naemlo
18-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Hi bros...

Hi bros,

Hi bros,

Hi bros,

I know it is your virgin posting n trip, dun have to be so excited n keep posting the same.

yinyang
18-01-2016, 12:36 PM
...your virgin posting n trip, dun have to be so excited n keep posting the same.
Think he under moderation, so not see his virgin post immediately. So kan cheong:p

staying there for a few weeks.
Few weeks? Looooong stay, compared to most visitors (but for farangs who come a long way). Unless you thinking of putting your roots there;)

PleasePCC
18-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Hi bros,.... Hoping to make some new friends and chill together =)

Hi dear Skzisghost, I intro you to the "Famous Five" ok. Once you have a taste of them, you will never want to visit Pattaya....or Bangkok....or anywhere else again.:D

TonyCheong2
18-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Hi dear Skzisghost, I intro you to the "Famous Five" ok. Once you have a taste of them, you will never want to visit Pattaya....or Bangkok....or anywhere else again.:D

After the "Famous Five or Ten" helped you to relieve stress.
You look into your pocket and there's some money unused inside! :eek: :p

gsk721g
18-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Hi.....you will never want to visit Pattaya....or Bangkok....or anywhere else again.:D

Excuse me PleasePCC, please take your useless bad habit away from this forum. This place is for sexual fulfilment and NOT self gratification.

If you carry on like this, i will not be surprised if someone puts a bullet in your head in due course.

skzisghost
19-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Have foc girl ma...day time she need work nothing to do staying in hotel is boring and i dont know anyone here

skzisghost
19-01-2016, 11:47 AM
How come still have trouble posting after un-moderated

Legionnaire
20-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Another fun trip with my buddy in Pattaya...... and this time 7 nights of drinking in clubs and bonking girls... a few unexpected dramas hahaha but overall still fun. Seeing the usual japs/koreans flooing walking street bars throwing pingpongs and stacks of 20 bahts while LTK, Soi6, cheap beer bars are full of old ang mos with their 'babes' haha

Soi6
20-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Another fun trip with my buddy in Pattaya...... and this time 7 nights of drinking in clubs and bonking girls... a few unexpected dramas hahaha but overall still fun. Seeing the usual japs/koreans flooing walking street bars throwing pingpongs and stacks of 20 bahts while LTK, Soi6, cheap beer bars are full of old ang mos with their 'babes' haha

Wah..another great FR...well done bro. We all must learn more from you.

Anyway share lah where this LTK is..sounds so shiok..Lorong Tok Kong ? Must be super hiso gers leh.

yinyang
21-01-2016, 12:40 PM
...where this LTK is..sounds so shiok..Lorong Tok Kong ?
Maybe typo for LK Metro?

On Korea jobs with ping pongs and stacks 20bt notes, imho this is quite demeaning for the gals scrambling for same. ;)

Legionnaire
21-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Maybe typo for LK Metro?

On Korea jobs with ping pongs and stacks 20bt notes, imho this is quite demeaning for the gals scrambling for same. ;)

You are right bro on the LK metro. (typo).

Can see some ladies not budged by such actions but most of them does lah including the waitresses. Ang pai different story... they dont need it :cool:

Yokosi
22-01-2016, 10:57 AM

Ping pong balls and floating down stacks of 20bt notes from the second floor........outdated Korean, Ang Mo and Middle Eastern methods.

Better you yourself make many 20, 50 bt plus Viet Dongs, Indonesian Rupiahs, Pesos , just to make things a bit more fun and make these into stacks of notes ribbons with a main prize.....a condom......for the heroine you wanna bar fine later on.

Staple for linking the notes............get it from the cashier.

And put these on the girl's neck by yourself ( so can be nearer and see the puyings properly with or without your beer googles ). When you are nearer to the lady.......Oh My God......rather not your type......you can give to the next and better puying. You choose on who to put the money ribbons. Not ping pong balls or floating down money that can go anywhere.

Ang Pai sure will take your money ribbon.

And be a gentleman when doing it.

Above worked fine with me in Danok, Pattaya and Bangkok.

Then, you have kiasi and kiasu fellows ( including Singaporeans plus others ) trying to outbid me with bigger and longer notes ribbons. And wanna be :cool:. Puyings took these, said Khop Khun Khaa and that's it. Me and my tonight puying " wife " laughed at them ( boring fellows, all talk, drink alcohol or beer and no action ).

But the fellows do not have Viet Dongs, Peso, Rupiahs and condoms. Where they ask other puyings what are these, what are the value, good or useless, blah, blah while dancing on the stage.

And the wanna be big shots that have bigger notes do not stick condoms to the ribbons.

Good.........more fun, better atmosphere in the clubs or agogo bars, puyings suddenly get more money....but i do not cared as i already had my " wife ". :p

BlueDragon193
30-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Hooters Pattaya is now open.

http://www.hooterspattaya.com/index.php

xiaomaomi3232
01-02-2016, 11:44 AM
Hooters Pattaya is now open.

http://www.hooterspattaya.com/index.php

went there once on a sunday night. not a very good experience. its quite obvious they are severely understaffed. Best to go early before it gets too crowded and enjoy the shows

bkkboy4242
01-02-2016, 06:43 PM
So i went to Kinnaree at pathum nak and omg.. my mind was blown..

You walk in and the whole place is so cosy and homely.. there were different areas to sit depending on whether you wanted to smoke or not.. unfortunately it was quite crowded so i sat in the red 'non-smoking' room cause there was an available couch.. girls start coming around and you choose if you want them to sit with you.. i think there were at least 40 girls in there and quite a few were my type. Saw a syt so smiled at her and she came over and sat with me. Bought her a few drinks which were bloody cheap and decided that i wanted more. I booked a room for 300 baht and therr was a queue so i had to wait for the room. While waiting and still enjoying our drinks, i asked if it was possible to have more than one girl and she willingly oblidged. She asked me what type i liked and i tild her something like her. She brought her friend over and omg she was even cuter then my original girl.

My room came and we went into the room. It was clean and had a nice king sized bed and toilet. The 3 of us showered together before moving on to the bed. They took turns giving me BBBJs and it was like heaven. I had to stop them cause it was getting a little too close for me. They took out 2 caps and put one on me as one of them rode me. The other one was busy giving me a catbath. I changed to another cap and started with the other girl from the back. While i was doing her, she was giving the other girl a nice paint job. Wasn't long before i exploded and we had a nice shower together and went back to my original table for drinks.

Damage?
Girls 1000baht x 2
Room 300baht
My drinks plus ladies drinks arou d 1500 baht.
American style buffet free
Total damage less than 4k baht. Not bad for an afternoon of fun.

Oh heard from my girls that they close around 8pm everyday cause most of the girls work in agogo bars at night. Will definitely be back again!

mav150970
02-02-2016, 02:16 AM
Hi bro ts,
Heard about this show called big eyes show in pattaya. Is it worth going? If so, how to get the tickets?
Awaiting any reviews cos will be in pattaya next week.
thanks.

Stimsia
02-02-2016, 09:04 AM
walk the street
all the bars girls so so only
LK Metro same as well

a few body massage
went one so so only Geylang got better

looking for oil n hj job?

jimfairy
02-02-2016, 11:32 AM
walk the street
LK Metro same as well

a few body massage

Go geylang or jb la.. U r very right!!! Pattaya girls CMI la.. Dun go better.. Waste of time..

Naka_Timo
02-02-2016, 11:42 AM
walk the street
LK Metro same as well

a few body massage

So so Y still go? better stay home right

jimfairy
02-02-2016, 12:12 PM
So so Y still go? better stay home right

Pattaya must go zoo, museums, temple la.. WS,LK,Soi6 all like shit leh!!! :p

yinyang
02-02-2016, 12:44 PM
so Y still go? better stay home right
Go geylang or jb la.. U r very right!!! Pattaya girls CMI la...
Chill guys, think he meant his not so good experience at the rub down place he patronised:p

Patts neon lights beat GL hands down, also for choices what :D

jimfairy
02-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Chill guys, think he meant his not so good experience at the rub down place he patronised:p

55555 juz kidding him la bro yy... No worries...:D

naemlo
02-02-2016, 01:37 PM
55555 juz kidding him la bro yy... No worries...:D

Wow u so polite... :eek:

Naka_Timo
02-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Pattaya must go zoo, museums, temple la.. WS,LK,Soi6 all like shit leh!!! :p

555 monkey years, maybe a lot monkey :p

Naka_Timo
02-02-2016, 02:13 PM

5555. relax :p

jimfairy
02-02-2016, 02:42 PM

Nbzzzzz.. Must respect bro YY ma.. Unlike u, only know how to bully old man..:D

Hurricane88
03-02-2016, 03:55 PM
555 monkey years, maybe a lot monkey :p

Nbzzzzz.. Must respect bro YY ma.. Unlike u, only know how to bully old man..:D

dun mind his idiosyncrasies...bro jim is under heavy stressed...he always haizzzzzz....:)

matong36
04-02-2016, 06:52 PM
22 January - 24 January 2016

Arrived into U-tapao airport at 11pm. Outside arrival hall are 3 vendors that provides minibuses to nearby your hotels in Pattaya. Thb250 per way. I recommend you to book the transfer upon Air Asia flight reservation as they also send you to the hotel but pick up will be at CentralFestival booth. Ticket is thb210 and you get to save thb40. If you prefer a taxi, get ready to pay around thb700-1000.

Bus journey took an hour plus and arrived into The Scenery City hotel at soi honey. Good value, clean room and convenient location. My only complaint was there was no bedside table and awkward positions of its lightings. My friend though the bed was hard and could not sleep well.

It was midnight and we started to roam the LK metro, walking street and beach road. We did not see anyone we fancy and ended up back at soi honey.. The first two massage shops at entrance from soi buakow, girls are playful and bubbly as usual. I picked a young syt 22years old with dimples on her, could not speak english at all. In room she auto showered and waited while I showered. Back on the bed, unwrapping her towel revealing a pair of young firm boobs. We frenched and gave her a good paint. She reciprocated with a long bbbj, good and hardworking suction with me standing up, kneeling and lying down. We could not get enough and did 69. She requested for me to go on top and I pumped her hard. This went on for a while and I came into spoon position. The feeling was awesome and I slept almost immediately after washing up in the toilet.

Woke up in the morning we went at it for another around round, this time it was lots of doggy style and I came with both of us standing. Regret that I never got to try cow girl, the view would have been awesome.

In the afternoon we went to Goodfellas to chill with Soi6 bro. 3 bottles of beers I was already half drunk and sleepy as we did not sleep enough. I kept looking at a ladyboy across the bar and Soi6 bro invited her to come over to disturb me, thb40 tips that is all. She has smoking hot body, where it needs to be big it is. Yes, someone who I would bang but not for now. Took off for a good dinner at street side coffeeshop nearby beside one of the soapies. To the sbf bro I met at the bar, I believe you had a good time with that lady.

The plan at night to bar hop around the LK Metro bars with Soi6 and bro did not went through as I had took a long nap till 11pm until my friend knocked hard on my door to wake me up. I was reluctant but eventually dressed up and went to roam the beach road for gems. I met a few ladies whom I had encounters with and they remembered me. These are people who have good heart and have to freelance in order to support their family/themselves. I walked further, besides looking at an ang moh lady skinny dipping with her boyfriend, many ladies thought I looked like a thai man. Soi6 bro, please tell me that if I looked like thai local?

Anyway, saw a blondie sitting on the railings. She smiled and said ST-thb1000, LT-thb2000. I took the LT offer. She took off saying she could only do ST on the way back hotel, told her to go. My friend stumbled upon a young milf ST-thb800, LT-thb2000, and took the LT offer. I slept alone that night.

Woke up in the morning feeling horny, on my social app and invited a milf over. Could not finish as milf was not really my kind of thing. Paid her the thb1000 as promised but she felt bad that I could not finish. Gave me a good long bbbj with tight suction until I came, she was surprised at the load I came. Told me to find her next time, maybe. Decent body massage nearby my hotel in the afternoon and proceeded to airport for my flight.

Anyway GoodFellas bar is having a party on 08 February 2016, for bros in Pattaya no harm paying a visit. Next trip in March, till then we meet again. Pattaya~ pattaya~

cheekies
04-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Anyway GoodFellas bar is having a party on 08 February 2016, for bros in Pattaya no harm paying a visit. Next trip in March, till then we meet again. Pattaya~ pattaya~

Goodfellas is a good place to chill before making up one's mind about what to do for the day or night..or maybe you will just spend the whole day there..haha..had a great relaxing X-mas eve there..thks Bro Soi6 if you are reading this..:D

elvenskin
05-02-2016, 07:18 PM
22 January - 24 January 2016

It was midnight and we started to roam the LK metro, walking street and beach road. We did not see anyone we fancy and ended up back at soi honey.. The first two massage shops at entrance from soi buakow, girls are playful and bubbly as usual. I picked a young syt 22years old with dimples on her, could not speak english at all. In room she auto showered and waited while I showered. Back on the bed, unwrapping her towel revealing a pair of young firm boobs. We frenched and gave her a good paint. She reciprocated with a long bbbj, good and hardworking suction with me standing up, kneeling and lying down. We could not get enough and did 69. She requested for me to go on top and I pumped her hard. This went on for a while and I came into spoon position. The feeling was awesome and I slept almost immediately after washing up in the toilet.

thanks for the FR bro, just to check with you. Massage shop girls can bring back to hotel ? whats the damage, thanks...as I will be heading to thailand...thinking of making to pattaya first time....

matong36
05-02-2016, 09:17 PM
thanks for the FR bro, just to check with you. Massage shop girls can bring back to hotel ? whats the damage, thanks...as I will be heading to thailand...thinking of making to pattaya first time....

Why not? You and girl got to discuss the price, stay till what time, how many shots and got bbbj, 69 etc.

I got mine at thb 2k long time + 300b fine. Short time is pretty standard thb 1k + 300b fine.

Have fun!

asakura21
11-02-2016, 12:21 AM
bro matong36 where is bro soi6 shop wor i am goin over to pattaya at 19 feb can dropby to his shop

chivas_regal@sg
12-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Hi seniors,
my virgin trip from 20th till 23rd Feb.
Will be staying at Jomtien beach area.
any good massage joints / agogo bars to recommend in Pattaya? These joints are all in LK Metro, soi 6, walking street is it?
Sorry for the noob qns..

Thanks in advanced! ;)

risingup
13-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Hi snr bros, how can i meet bro soi6 i am in pattaya in mid Feb

yinyang
13-02-2016, 01:39 AM
.. soi6 shop wor i am goin over to pattaya at
Soi 6, bar with signboard Goodfellas. Pity can't replay link, as ex moderator deleted posts due to hang up on advertising :rolleyes: With 24hrs window to delete, even it was not blatant advertising but innocent and genuine helpful guide.
But inconsistent with others posting pics of clubs with names from 3rd party sources??

.virgin trip from 20th till 23rd. agogo bars .....all in LK Metro, soi 6, walking street?
Jomtien is nice area, but not most conveniently near to places you referred. Yo, same places are the popular bar stretches. Can't do no wrong as you only got 2 nights

...how can i meet bro soi6 i am in pattaya in mid Feb
See above reply.Now he owes me a pint for endorsing

mav150970
13-02-2016, 01:52 AM
I was at soi 6 on 10th feb but could not find the place. Searched for goodfellas bar on google map and it pointed to walking street. Which is the correct place?

knowntender
13-02-2016, 04:49 AM
I was at soi 6 on 10th feb but could not find the place. Searched for goodfellas bar on google map and it pointed to walking street. Which is the correct place?

Start from intersection of Soi 6 and Pattaya Second Road and walk towards the beach. Goodfellas Bar is the second bar on the right side on Soi 6.

Humlea
15-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Going to Pats next month again... Can anyone recommend a good pingpong massage in Pats?

naemlo
15-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Going to Pats next month again... Can anyone recommend a good pingpong massage in Pats?

What is ping pong massage?:confused:

PleasePCC
15-02-2016, 09:45 PM
What is ping pong massage?

Testies massage

naemlo
15-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Testies massage

That is your forte... :eek:

jimfairy
15-02-2016, 10:43 PM
What is ping pong massage?:confused:

I think is like using table tennis bat to hit the balls? Correct or not?:confused:

jimfairy
15-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Testies massage

That is your forte... :eek:

That's y his Nick is PleasePCC ma...:D

naemlo
15-02-2016, 11:36 PM
I think is like using table tennis bat to hit the balls? Correct or not?:confused:

Recently u quite free.... go n TLSF.

Humlea
16-02-2016, 12:22 PM

Any Laojiao can enlighten?

Helldevilz
16-02-2016, 12:41 PM
Any Laojiao can enlighten?

What do u need in pattaya

Humlea
16-02-2016, 01:43 PM
What do u need in pattaya

My partner is threatening to drive 2 hours to BKK to seek his so called legendary testi massage... I'm trying to obtain that special service in Pats so I could avoid the hours of car ride.

Desper
17-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Guys, anyone of you know where exactly is Sabai Dee soapy massage located at in pattaya? I googled for the location and google map is not being helpful for the first time.

Humlea
17-02-2016, 05:22 PM
My partner is threatening to drive 2 hours to BKK to seek his so called legendary testi massage... I'm trying to obtain that special service in Pats so I could avoid the hours of car ride.

Found it... P&T Prostate Tantric -
Thks anyway!

yinyang
18-02-2016, 12:18 AM
...is Sabai Dee soapy massage located at in pattaya? google map is not being helpful for the first time.
Sabai Dee got a few places in Patts. There's one opposite Big C (main road, can't miss it). Pattaya north, on 2nd road.

Just take a 10bt songtaew and get off. Or a motorsai. You can also try Rasputin (off 2nd road), best to do motorsai

risingup
18-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Guys, anyone of you know where exactly is Sabai Dee soapy massage located at in pattaya? I googled for the location and google map is not being helpful for the first time.

Its is at soi 2. It is where Honey 2 massage is as well. You will find the distinctive siam@siam pattaya there with Big C in the proximity.

KatongCowboy
18-02-2016, 01:40 AM
Found it... P&T Prostate Tantric -
Thks anyway!

Ping Pong massage & Prostate massage are very different.
In LOS, what they mean by Ping Pong massage is known as Juagen in TCM.
Prostate massage is actually Anal massage where the masseuse inserts her finger into your asshole to reach your prostate glands and massage them.

KatongCowboy
18-02-2016, 01:45 AM
You can also try Rasputin (off 2nd road)

Do they still have those russkies in there? Had a whale of a great time being B2B massaged by a big boob russkie and then shagging her afterwards to kingdom cum. :D

risingup
18-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Review of Patt
Just ended my short whirlwind trip of Patts and wanted to give a short report, hoping it can help anyone who is thinking of traveling to Patts. Before traveling, I have read extensively and obtain a lot of help from other mates in the forum and hope to thank them as well.
Transport

I had reached Thailand through Suvarnabhumi Airport as it was closer to the Pattaya and I also wanted the option to use the 389 Airport bus if required.

But given the time at which I reached, I realized that I had not much time and hence chose the easy option of using a pre-booked taxi. The agent which I used was Meow Ponchai. Booking was easy, in which you just needed to email her at [email protected] stating your First name and last name, flight number, date at which you reached. Based on this details, the Meow may either fetch you herself or send a taxi driver to the airport for you. A waiting location will be provided based on the location of your luggage belt(i.e. This means that travelers who have not checked in their luggage should still leave through the exit closest to your flight’s luggage belt(i.e. or you will have to look for the driver outside)

I was assigned a thai gentleman who was rather good at driving. The only element was that his driving was fast(within the speed limit) and the highway was quite bumpy, but given my personal wish to reach the Patts ASAP, I didn’t really mind that.

The rate was 1000thb, inclusive of all tolls. This was much higher than the price of the a389 bus. But I thought it would be highly useful for Patts newbies.

Other possible options worth considering if schedule permits are(did not try but read about)

Don Muang: A1 Bus to Mochit, Pattaya Bus from Mo Chit Bus terminal
Prebooked taxi at 1200thb

Accomodation:
There are many possible accommodations in Pattaya dependant on your budget. Although a lot of websites tout the guest friendly hotels. I haven’t seem to be able to find the guest unfriendly hotels( Wld be strange to have something like tht in Patts given its mongering location). Most of the hotels which are listed online are generally above 600 thb. But there are actually quite a bit of accomodations which I have seen around the LK metro area which offer their rates at 500thb. As for how to book them and their quality, I think it wld have to be shared by the senior mates as I have not experienced them.

I have stayed at Honey Inn which is in the same group as Honey Massage 1,2 , 24/7 Hotel and Boutique Hotel. Its location was ok, close to the Baht buses. But it was rather far from the Beach, Soi 6 and Walking street where most of the freelancers would be present for pickup.

It is guest friendly, collecting the girl’s ID before they were allowed to go up. The ID is only release upon confirmation with you on your room’s phone that you are alright.

Agogos at walking street: I went to Bacara, Windmill, Super Girls. The Agogos are a rather expensive option where you got to drink, choose a lady you like and chat with her(i.e. negotiate). Girls here are in general have better figures(but some have prima donna attitudes).

Choosing girls will depend on the personal chemistry you have.

I would highly recommend to go after 12am. Stocks are normally still quite good. And you get to save quite a bit of barfine 500-1000thb. The actual rates are highly variable depending on the actual gogo and girl.

Soi 6: Bars with many girls available to ST. Rates are 1000 ST and 1500 to 2000 LT . The modus operandi would be to go to a bar when you see a girl you like, if you wld like to ST immediately, you can just inform her. Another option which I personally prefer would be enter the bar, buy a drink for yourself and a LD for the lady. Then you can do your checks as explained on the protocol for vetting of bg shared by the senior mates.

I tend to find this location much more affordable with girls with better attiude than the Agogo. I took one for ST and one for LT here

Beach walk: Lots of broken merchandise here. But there is an even equal number of gems. Modus operandi, Just go forth to state the price for ST or LT you prefer. For ones that do LT, you can inform them that you wld try them for ST and if suitable, LT them.

I went in at 10-11pm on the first day and 8-9pm on the second day. Personally found the pickings to be richer at 8-9pm.

Bars at Soi 7, 8, LK metro: Walked past and saw some good ones, but didn’t have time to patronize. Will visit here on a future trip.

Discos(Ibar, Insomia, Marine, 808): Modus operandi: Go close to the girl you like talk and introduce yourself, name, place where you are from. Then go ahead to make the offers at a time you feel like it. There appears to be some ladies who are there just for fun, so, you will just have to move on when they say they do not do it( Remember its never about you)

Soapy massage, Devil Den, Bars at LK metro: Hope to try it in the future.

Closing remarks: I feel that Pattaya is a great location for single travelers to visit. It will really be a great agony to travel here with your partner or family with all the options available for mongering.

I would set the min amount of baht per day for a gd holiday to be 6000 thb a day.

Certainly thankful for the help of the senior mates in the forum.

Humlea
18-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Ping Pong massage & Prostate massage are very different.
In LOS, what they mean by Ping Pong massage is known as Juagen in TCM.
Prostate massage is actually Anal massage where the masseuse inserts her finger into your asshole to reach your prostate glands and massage them.

555... that will be fun! I'm not doing it anyway, my buddy is... LOL

totoman
21-02-2016, 03:22 PM
This coming 27feb will be my virgin trip to pattaya . Hope it turn out to be good

naemlo
21-02-2016, 03:23 PM
This coming 27feb will be my virgin trip to pattaya . Hope it turn out to be good

Should be good, dun worry too much. Worry about whether u have enough cash.

totoman
21-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Should be good, dun worry too much. Worry about whether u have enough cash.

Thanks . Any good massage down there as I usually go for 2 hours

AdGuy
21-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Looking for kaki to Patts in early May.

PM if keen.

Cheers.

Gem08
21-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Thanks . Any good massage down there as I usually go for 2 hours
there is 1 called Yellow Massage somewhere near soi 6. 1 of the best i tried in thai!

totoman
22-02-2016, 06:51 AM
there is 1 called Yellow Massage somewhere near soi 6. 1 of the best i tried in thai!

Thanks . Will give it a try

hoosdathu
22-02-2016, 10:36 PM
read that today 22 feb is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in pattaya still open? any bros there can confirm?

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand (http://www.boomboomme.com/resources/holidays/thailand/)

newster
24-02-2016, 12:54 AM
hi bro any good nuru massage in pattaya?
thanks for advise

torres54321
26-02-2016, 09:52 AM
any bro there early march can go and roam around together...
pm me if theres any.

risingup
28-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Going to Patts in Mid June, Pls PM me if there are any bros going there during tht time

Humlea
02-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Dear Patts seniors, I have a question about seafood restaurants. I’ve been to pattaya twice and both times also ate at Suttangrak Seafood jomtien. Meeting a Japanese client for dinner. The bill is a bit costly but that isn’t the problem because it’s under company’s bill. The problem is both times this Japanese client insisted to pay and we know that he paid it thru his own pocket.

9th we are meeting him again and my boss told me cannot let him foot the bill this time, but I know this Jappy long time liao, he sure insist to pay.

So my question is, can some bro introduce a good seafood restaurant around patts that is not so costly just in case he pays the bill again.

The last 2 bills were about 6-7k baht. This time round I will buy a bottle at DFS to let them charge corkage instead of opening a bottle at the restaurant.

yinyang
02-03-2016, 10:09 PM
So my question is... introduce a good seafood restaurant around patts that is not so costly just in case he pays the bill again.
The last 2 bills were about 6-7k baht.
Humlea, go to this good Preecha seafood restaurant near Jomtien side (15 mins car ride). My cronies and I can vouch for the quality, and reasonable cost. Most if not all patrons are local khun thais (tells you something). Unlike the touristy rip off places in Walking Street.

5* rating by Tripadvisor

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowUserReviews-g612389-d1491544-r34552137-Preecha_Seafood_Restaurant-Sattahip_Chonburi_Province.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preecha-seafood-Pattaya/216435171732000

If you prefer closer to Pattaya, then there is Moon (spelt Moom?) Aroi on 3rd Rd:

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g297916-d3682101-Reviews-Mum_Aroi_Restaurant-Chonburi_Chonburi_Province.html

Humlea
03-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Humlea, go to this good Preecha seafood restaurant near Jomtien side (15 mins car ride).

Fantastic recommendation! Kudos to bro Yingyang... :D

naemlo
03-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Fantastic recommendation! Kudos to bro Yingyang... :D

He is our street directory in Thailand...

totoman
03-03-2016, 10:53 AM
He is our street directory in Thailand...

Sighhhhhh too late for me as I just back from pattaya and happen to meet soi 6 at his work place

Anyway already thinking of going back again

Humlea
03-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Anyway already thinking of going back again

Don't wait liao... tomolo flight airasia to UTP 3 seat left.

totoman
03-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Don't wait liao... tomolo flight airasia to UTP 3 seat left.

Cannot la . Work come first mah . My next leave will be on June

Humlea
03-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Cannot la . Work come first mah . My next leave will be on June

June!!! Leak out from nose and ear liao lah... 555

yinyang
03-03-2016, 12:30 PM
...street directory in Thailand...
Nah, most undeserved compliment. This old fart here prefer chabor directory:p.
Pity my lil black book badly outdated, no new entries. Old lobangs probably somtam aunties now:o

gsk721g
04-03-2016, 01:26 AM
Nah, most undeserved compliment.... Old lobangs probably somtam aunties now:o

Bro YinYang, auntie pussy more sexperience....i currently have a 43 year auntie to hang out with when i go BKK...but her crow feet are showing....hmmm

Deskboard
04-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Pattaya is really different in a way. I did try Beer Bar girls on my 1st 2 days of visit but i feel they seems to be abit poorer in quality then those from the agogo and disco. For the 1st beer bar girl I paid 1.5k + beer fine 500 for ST for the 1st night i think i got robert head then 2nd night got another beer girl 2k LT + beer fine 400. 3rd day met a 19yr old agogo girl. Paid 3k for LT with no beer fine. She say she don't want me to pay for it so we waited till after her work hour we went out. Last 2 days Manage to hook up 1 girl from social media meet up in disco (I was pretty surprise of the choices of girls available from the disco in pattaya.) for drinks we shared the cost equally, then for last 2 night foc bang, but i feel the hotel you choose to stay seems to be like a very good pull factor for such things. Overall experience for my virgin trip to pattaya for 5 days is really fantastic. Definately heading back again. :D Last thing to add social media isn't always 100% same experience as mine maybe i was just lucky on the last 2 nights.

Soi6
04-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Pattaya is really differeay seems to be like a very good pull factor for such things. ... maybe i was just lucky on the last 2 nights.

Free fuck my ass. You are just an asshole that did not pay.

Majority girls if you don't ask too many questions won't bring up the question of payment. This is how Pattaya is. They expect you to be automatic.

You are just a pathetic SOB in my opinion.

Deskboard
04-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Free fuck my ass. You are just an asshole that did not pay.

Majority girls if you don't ask too many questions won't bring up the question of payment. This is how Pattaya is. They expect you to be automatic.

You are just a pathetic SOB in my opinion.

Erm she is not a WL.But wow why are you so angry? Chill just sharing my experience.

Soi6
04-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Erm she is not a WL.But wow why are you so angry? Chill just sharing my experience.

Me angry? She not WL ?

You a joker. When I hear about an idiot kena stabbed for not paying then I will be laughing my balls off.

Deskboard
04-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Sigh no point explaining to you. Remember not all thai girls are working ladies... cheers mate. :D

totoman
04-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Me angry? She not WL ?

You a joker. When I hear about an idiot kena stabbed for not paying then I will be laughing my balls off.

Bro soi6 that day I went to your place with my friend ( remember I pick the gal which is only 20yrs old n u wanna have a bet with it ) . On the evening time went back to look for her but sadly she left and no sign of her 😢

yinyang
04-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Just my satangs worth on money bit, be it WLs (aggs, beer bars) or other lobangs.

As for the former, straight forward -a transaction. For the latter, nice not to have that 'commercial' feel on money hint upfront. Also has to do with the gal's not wanting to feel selling her body. Also has to do with Thai values (shyness etc).
A parting monetary 'gift' is a deserving gesture, for her company. Of course, don't risk insulting her dignity -put this in envelope and say it's for her rent, family or get something nice for herself. This is most appreciated, considering income levels in LOS.

Better still, pays dividends for your next RTF. :D:p

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 01:03 PM
As for the former, straight forward -a transaction. For the latter, nice not to have that 'commercial' feel on money hint upfront. Also has to do with the gal's not wanting to feel selling her body. Also has to do with Thai values (shyness etc).
A parting monetary 'gift' is a deserving gesture, for her company. Of course, don't risk insulting her dignity -put this in envelope and say it's for her rent, family or get something nice for herself. This is most appreciated, considering income levels in LOS.

Better still, pays dividends for your next RTF. :D:p

True of what u had juz say but.... Where still got this type of man now!! Automatically give money to a girl even if the girl nv ask for money!!!! 55555... Man will assume he is handsome n young n girl like him so much...that's y is FREE!!! 55555...:p

Soi6
04-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Bro soi6 that day I went to your place with my friend ( remember I pick the gal which is only 20yrs old n u wanna have a bet with it ) . On the evening time went back to look for her but sadly she left and no sign of her 😢

You typical of sinkies lah. Always want look for better..better. Then at night cannot find go look for 1st one. Surely someone else Barfined her oredi.

Girls oso never hold anybody to any promise of returning. They heard that too often. They will take the first offer as long as the payment of bar is done.

Good luck next time !

Deskboard
04-03-2016, 01:33 PM
True of what u had juz say but.... Where still got this type of man now!! Automatically give money to a girl even if the girl nv ask for money!!!! 55555... Man will assume he is handsome n young n girl like him so much...that's y is FREE!!! 55555...:p

actually the foc on the last two night i feel she might be richer then average singaporean. At least base on our conversation in the disco. The stacks of thai baht in her bag was wow when paying for the drinks. Always give some benefit of a doubt dont assume too much i guess. Maybe i am just her toyboy? Wahaha.... but if she looks okay why not. 😂

yinyang
04-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Humlea, on your restaurant do. Forgot to add, I've been to the Suttangrak at Jomtien. Diff ambience (more atas), but not cheap either -recall 3 years ago we paid 3.5k for a group of 5. Wallet thinner, but pricey impression on the company from Bkk:o.

Preecha's more 'local' style, big open air alfresco compound with open fresh seafood tanks to choose. But kinder to wallet, accepts plastic and your DFS will do nicely. Still acceptable to entertain your jap business guests. Just need some transport to commute to/fro.

Soi6
04-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Just my satangs worth on money bit, be it WLs (aggs, beer bars) or other lobangs.

Bro yy..your wisdom and experience is greatly appreciated and admired. When will we share a drink again?

These days it's sad to hear girls rate Ah Tiongs even more desirable than sinkies.

You know me a tad better. I have little patience for idiots.

totoman
04-03-2016, 01:38 PM
You typical of sinkies lah. Always want look for better..better. Then at night cannot find go look for 1st one. Surely someone else Barfined her oredi.

Girls oso never hold anybody to any promise of returning. They heard that too often. They will take the first offer as long as the payment of bar is done.

Good luck next time !

Haha no hor I did not go look for the better one . I merely go back hotel for some sleep only and only back at night to look for her but just too bad

In fact I already thinking of going back again

Humlea
04-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Humlea, on your restaurant do. Forgot to add, I've been to the Suttangrak at Jomtien. Diff ambience (more atas), but not cheap either -recall 3 years ago we paid 3.5k for a group of 5. Wallet thinner, but pricey impression on the company from Bkk:o.

Preecha's more 'local' style, big open air alfresco compound with open fresh seafood tanks to choose. But kinder to wallet, accepts plastic and your DFS will do nicely. Just need some transport to commute to/fro.

We also about 5 of us... The other 2 times we just order and order and when bill time Jepon die die snatch the bill and pay... damn paiseh.

The local style is totally fine with him. He not choosy type. No problem for the location as we rented a car in pattaya. :)

Soi6
04-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Humlea, on your restaurant do. Forgot to add, I've been to the Suttangrak at Jomtien. Just need some transport to commute to/fro.

Since I am online might as well I add.

My personal favourite is Pu Pen. It's at end of Jomtien.

Another favourite is Shell Tangkay. It's at a jetty where you see fishing boats and Sanctuary of Truth is across the bay. Go in via Naklua Soi 12. Both places open by 11 am.

Cheers.

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Bro yy..your wisdom and experience is greatly appreciated and admired. When will we share a drink again?

Ya lo, I also met bro YY once.. Can I buy u few round of drinks too hehe;)

Humlea
04-03-2016, 02:08 PM
My personal favourite is Pu Pen. It's at end of Jomtien.

Another favourite is Shell Tangkay. It's at a jetty where you see fishing boats and Sanctuary of Truth is across the bay. Go in via Naklua Soi 12. Both places open by 11 am.

Cheers.

Whoa... this kind of treasures must faster mark inside google map.

Soi6
04-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Whoa... this kind of treasures must faster mark inside google map.

Info not free na..if go Shell Tangkay must tapao pupadpongkaree for me na.

Humlea
04-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Info not free na..if go Shell Tangkay must tapao pupadpongkaree for me na.

If go Pu pen what you want?

pupadpongkaree... how to pronounce? 555

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 02:44 PM
If go Pu pen what you want?

pupadpongkaree... how to pronounce? 555

Chili crab!!!:D

Soi6
04-03-2016, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=jimfairy;14292553]Chili crab!!!:D[/

Wrong lah.. It's stir fry crabs in curry sauce.

If go Pu Pen just bring back the girl selling pork satay.555

Humlea
04-03-2016, 03:15 PM
If go Pu Pen just bring back the girl selling pork satay.555

Whoa...This one must Power 30 then maybe can leh...

etct88
04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Me angry? She not WL ?

wow.... you dropped many balls liao......:p:p

etct88
04-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Chili crab!!!:D

you steady pun pee pee..... u dicktionary:p:p

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 03:35 PM
you steady pun pee pee..... u dicktionary:p:p

Waaaa. Ah pek must have miss the curry crabs alot.. Suddenly come out from nowhere leh... When go jb massage leh!!!:D

etct88
04-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Something I learn...

1. " she is different, ok..."

2. FOC is NOT free of charge

3. If you cannot afford, you are not the target

4. If you complain too expensive, go earn more

5. If she is not a WL, she will be at home

6. There will be tonnes of stupid ladies, if you think looks matter

7. Showroom and ware house performances does not necessary be the same

8. When in Pattaya, it is all about money

9. "i come back later" means "i go look some where else first"

10. The respond "up to you" doesn't mean "I wait for you"

Please add......:):)

etct88
04-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Waaaa. Ah pek must have miss the curry crabs alot.. Suddenly come out from nowhere leh... When go jb massage leh!!!:D

The hawkers still on CNY leave...knn....:mad::mad:

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 03:54 PM
The hawkers still on CNY leave...knn....:mad::mad:

Mayb they rest till tomb sweeping week la.. 5555

IamChris
04-03-2016, 05:33 PM
bro..i like to have an advise on which hotel to book? i have read alot of review,
but i do not know which 1 to choose. Page 10 hotel,bayview pattya,bella villa prima or lk empress. Anyone of you all have stay those hotel before??

yinyang
04-03-2016, 05:35 PM
buy u few round of drinks too hehe;)
When will we share a drink again?
These days it's sad to hear girls rate Ah Tiongs even more desirable than sinkies.
Gents, I got scars to show for my sins in LOS:o. Hope I do getaway to Patts to sink a pint or 2 with you guys

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 05:38 PM
..... a pint or 2 with you guys

A pint or 2!!!! Walao.. Make it a tower or 2 la 5555.. Ask bro naemlo to yumseng with u too...:D

naemlo
04-03-2016, 05:46 PM
A pint or 2!!!! Walao.. Make it a tower or 2 la 5555.. Ask bro naemlo to yumseng with u too...:D

I drink coke zero only.

http://yeinjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/japan-namie-amuro-006.jpg

Makashi
04-03-2016, 08:27 PM
my fav too, coke zero

jimfairy
04-03-2016, 08:34 PM
my fav too, coke zero

Hmmmm I tot is rootbeer float? :D

Soi6
04-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Something I learn...

1. " she is different, ok..."

2. FOC is NOT free of charge

3. If you cannot afford, you are not the target

4. If you complain too expensive, go earn more

5. If she is not a WL, she will be at home

6. There will be tonnes of stupid ladies, if you think looks matter

7. Showroom and ware house performances does not necessary be the same

8. When in Pattaya, it is all about money

9. "i come back later" means "i go look some where else first"

10. The respond "up to you" doesn't mean "I wait for you"

Please add......:):)

Knn..all the ghosts come out from closet.555

Well said..I like No 5 best !

Soi6
04-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Gents, I got scars to show for my sins in LOS:o. Hope I do getaway to Patts to sink a pint or 2 with you guys

No wolly..Sinkapor.. JB and Batam oso can.:)

Humlea
05-03-2016, 08:53 AM
bro..i like to have an advise on which hotel to book? i have read alot of review,
but i do not which 1 to choose. Page 10 hotel,bayview pattya,bella villa prima or lk empress. Anyone of you all have stay those hotel before??

Didn't stay any of these hotel... but I stayed in ibis twice.
ibis facility wise is not bad but toilet a bit small(shower area). The breakfast also have many variety but don't know why this hotel got many ah neh. Just curious hor... I'm not racist.

Next week will stay in the hotel beside ibis... mercure resort or something.

jimfairy
05-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Didn't stay any of these hotel... but I stayed in ibis twice.
ibis facility wise is not bad but toilet a bit small(shower area). The breakfast also have many variety but don't know why this hotel got many ah neh. Just curious hor... I'm not racist.

Next week will stay in the hotel beside ibis... mercure resort or something.

Sound like u r a accor hotel member... But this ibis is located at soi1.. The very tip of beach rd.. Is too far from the town..

Bay breeze, scenery city, page 10 near to central festival.
Hotel selection, blue sky Pattaya near to big C.
All budget within $50 except for page 10 which is on the higher side ard $70.
Check agoda review n map for more detail...:)

Humlea
05-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Sound like u r a accor hotel member... But this ibis is located at soi1.. The very tip of beach rd.. Is too far from the town..

Not me... my boss's card... 555

yinyang
05-03-2016, 11:49 AM
...advise on which hotel to book? i have read alot of review,...but i do not which 1 to choose. Page 10 hotel,bayview pattya,bella villa prima or lk empress. Anyone of you all have stay those hotel before??
Bay breeze, scenery city, page 10 near to central festival. Hotel selection, blue sky Pattaya near to big C.
All budget within $50 except for page 10 which is on the higher side ard $70.
Check agoda review n map for more detail...:)
My regular haunt is Page 10, soi 10. Good central location, between 2nd road and Beach Road, and only 5mins walk to Central Festival. Boutique style hotel, with (small) terrace but big bathrooms. No point to pay upgrade to deluxe, as no real diff. Receptionist is friendly katoey. Brekkie ok.

Jim's brief is correct, checkout Agoda review and hotel websites. And give Tim a shot to quote you competitive price.

You could also check out August Suites, Pattaya Klang (central). Big apartment style rooms, with terrace. Smack in busy stretch, 3 mins walk to left exiting hotel got this local style kopitiam with good tze cha.

jimfairy
05-03-2016, 12:12 PM
You could also check out August Suites, Pattaya Klang (central). Big apartment style rooms, with terrace. Smack in busy stretch, 3 mins walk to left exiting hotel got this local style kopitiam with good tze cha.

I ever stay August suite, big room with balcony,
Many food carts along the roadside juz outside August suite.. Walkable distance to soi6 too lol..
Will b quite far if u walk to beach rd abt 600m..
Must book early as many ppl know abt this hotel..:D

jimfairy
05-03-2016, 12:20 PM

August suite..

Humlea
05-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Jim San, why your August suite got 2 beds? for orgy ah?

Humlea
08-03-2016, 12:21 PM
KNN... I messed up my planning. Jepon boss want to eat lunch in BKK Somboon Seafood restaurant. So I have to drive up to BKK in the morning.

I have already booked Juagen at jomtein for my 2 buddies. Can any bros advise any activity in the afternoon for them?

I was thinking of directing them to Pinky Spa at Chonburi but it seem quite far from pattaya beach and I took our rental car to BKK.

Any good recommendations for them?

naemlo
08-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Any good recommendations for them?

U are entertaining your client or boss or whatever.... u should be doing research via google or whatever.... no point keep asking for fish here. U get promoted, get praised will u share with us? :D

Humlea
08-03-2016, 02:11 PM
U are entertaining your client or boss or whatever.... u should be doing research via google or whatever.... no point keep asking for fish here. U get promoted, get praised will u share with us? :D

Total 4 person go pattaya. Me and boss have to drive up to BKK to meet client. 2 colleagues stay back at pattaya from morning till late afternoon. I'm there for work but these 2 there for holiday. They cannot promote me and I'll ask them to praise you. Deal? Or your advise is still google ourselves?

naemlo
08-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Or your advise is still google ourselves?

I know it is easier to just ask n wait for an answer but question like, "I dunno where to go for sex in Pattaya, pls help" is a dumb n lazy question. Learn how to fish n u will survive every day. Waiting to be thrown a fish, u might starve to death.

See whether anyone will throw u a fish.... if u are not lazy then read this thread. Tons of info on sex n entertainment if not read tripadvisor... If lazy then laze around on the bed, eat, shit, sleep.

Humlea
08-03-2016, 02:57 PM
I know it is easier to just ask n wait for an answer but question like, "I dunno where to go for sex in Pattaya, pls help" is a dumb n lazy question. Learn how to fish n u will survive every day. Waiting to be thrown a fish, u might starve to death.

See whether anyone will throw u a fish.... if u are not lazy then read this thread. Tons of info on sex n entertainment if not read tripadvisor... If lazy then laze around on the bed, eat, shit, sleep.

I didn't ask that dumb n lazy question you mentioned. But anyway, okay... I got it.

yinyang
08-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Humlea, if afternoon delight -QED, just hit the massage joints dotted all over in Pattaya. I been to Rasputin, not bad ambience. North Pattaya across soi 6. Can get their rocks off pronto.

Humlea
08-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Humlea, if afternoon delight -QED, just hit the massage joints dotted all over in Pattaya. I been to Rasputin, not bad ambience. North Pattaya across soi 6. Can get their rocks off pronto.

Thank you so much... found it - Rasputin!!! :D

Grounded Eagle
10-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Saw on the news tonight a Singkie bro was stabbed to death in his hotel room in Patts..... so sad that a young life just gone like that.

RIP young man.... hope he's not one of our SBF bros.

Driftwood
12-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Saw on the news tonight a Singkie bro was stabbed to death in his hotel room in Patts..... so sad that a young life just gone like that.

RIP young man.... hope he's not one of our SBF bros.

Any link on that? It wasn't reported in our news.

RIP to that bro.

naemlo
13-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Any link on that? It wasn't reported in our news.

RIP to that bro.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/890328/pattaya-suicide-victim-warns-of-dead-body-inside

Naka_Timo
14-03-2016, 11:33 AM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/890328/pattaya-suicide-victim-warns-of-dead-body-inside

Wat a sad one, a very young one

naemlo
14-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Wat a sad one, a very young one

Not the 1st, not the last.... a lot of killings, injuries not reported in local news.

yinyang
14-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Not the 1st, not the last.... a lot of killings, injuries not reported in local news.
That's LOS for you. Just saw today's Bkk Post on yet another gruesome murder (gf, love related):eek:

Beretta
14-03-2016, 07:41 PM

Thai police very capable. From murder case can change to suicide case.
I wonder why our MFA Vivi Balakrishnan never take issue?

Beretta
14-03-2016, 07:45 PM
That's LOS for you. Just saw today's Bkk Post on yet another gruesome murder (gf, love related):eek:

This case I can empathize with the suspect. Kenna two-timed by his longtime fiancée and deceased can some more tell him it's not the only occasion she betray him but have other times as well. If it was me I also dunno whether I can control myself. Maybe I be worse than him by cutting her into 1,000 pieces and feeding to the crocodile farms.

naemlo
14-03-2016, 08:03 PM

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/892008/police-investigate-viral-school-sex-video

Another joke... :D Guess what is the joke.

GrandS
14-03-2016, 10:11 PM

Frankly, the two brothers who were kidnapped in Penang ? Or was it unlawfully detained? The culprits were charged with extortion rather than kidnapping which carries the death penalty.

Grounded Eagle
15-03-2016, 01:55 AM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/892008/police-investigate-viral-school-sex-video

Another joke... :D Guess what is the joke.

What's the punchline? :rolleyes:

fapfapfap
18-03-2016, 07:14 PM

Bro, where does it say that the case was a murder? Did I miss something?

From what I read in the article it looks to be a suicide case to me.

Beretta
19-03-2016, 01:03 AM

I first saw it in the news on tv which was reported as murder. The article you read in the Bangkok post was published after a few days later. Anyway the other forum says the hotel owner is a well known big shot and influential figure in the politics. That's why the other forummers are not surprised at the "official" outcome of the case.

Ninja_Assassin
19-03-2016, 08:40 AM

From the position of the stab wounds and angle of entry..... the deceased would have to be very flexible or a contortionist to be able to stab himself in those places. Why go to all that trouble when there are many other easier ways to kill yourself? I doubt it is a suicide case.

mav150970
19-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Anyone knows which hotel is that?

Jackboy
20-03-2016, 09:29 AM
LK Hotel

http://pattayadailynews.com/foreigner-committed-suicide-in-pattaya-hotel/

fapfapfap
22-03-2016, 07:09 PM
I first saw it in the news on tv which was reported as murder. The article you read in the Bangkok post was published after a few days later. Anyway the other forum says the hotel owner is a well known big shot and influential figure in the politics. That's why the other forummers are not surprised at the "official" outcome of the case.

I see, thanks for the extra info. I'm surprised that a murder can take place in the room, any idea what happened?

snakehead
22-03-2016, 09:09 PM
LK Hotel

[url]http://pattayadailynews.com/foreigner-committed-suicide-in-pattaya-hotel/[/urlf]

I see, thanks for the extra info. I'm surprised that a murder can take place in the room, any idea what happened?

This is a very high probability of case cover up as there are too many discrepancies released going by the "official" account.

There are 18 LK hotels in Pattaya all belonging to the Leng Kee Group.... the actual hotel where the incident took place was the LK Royal Wing in Soi Buakhao.

The dead body was discovered @ 1.00pm but the police was only informed @ 5.00pm.

It was claimed that the deceased died from a stab wound to the throat.... very strange indeed as the more common way to die would be by slitting the throat instead of stabbing. Actually the location of the stab wound is not the throat but at the side of the neck and the angle of the wound was @ 45 degrees downwards from the rear. The deceased would have to have a very long arm or reach to be able to loop round the neck and stab himself at that angle.

He was supposed to have stayed in that room for past 5 days but photographs taken at the scene showed a very neat background.... as though the room had been cleaned & made up.

The police have done a u-turn and said they will "investigate" the death again. :rolleyes:

Kaiser1000
25-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Hi Bros. New here although with a long time lurker account.

came back from Pattaya with 2 other bros which jio me on my virgin trip. Have to say it's a good experience there and can't wait to return. Thou I didn't really explore much except Walking street, Soi 6 & 7 generally.

Any tips on where I can go explore on my next trip?

IamChris
25-03-2016, 04:25 PM

came back from Pattaya with 2 other bros which jio me on my virgin trip. Have to say it's a good experience there and can't wait to return. Thou I didn't really explore much except Walking street, Soi 6 & 7 generally.

How many day do you go there?? Do you mind share your story??

fapfapfap
25-03-2016, 07:50 PM

Yeah, please share your experiences here.

I personally would recommend the LK Metro and Soi Diana area.

xiaomaomi3232
26-03-2016, 12:54 AM

lots of places to explore. only been to pattaya twice but pattaya is boring just to go to ws and soi 6.

pm me for more info.

Humlea
27-03-2016, 10:40 AM
This trip we traveled up to Sriracha to visit pinky spa. It's located behind Robinson Sriracha and the quality of the gals is not bad. The attitude we had mix results. Mine was ok and willing to please and the other friend also acceptable service. But the other 2 friends had bad experiences.

The damage is 1850 baht for B2B massage and a HJ. This business is cater for the Jepon so not really suitable for us. The whore shop beside it even has a label stating Japanese Only.

My gals is Nana
Boob: A
attitude : 8/10 GFE
Massage : I'm not a massage fan but she really apply strength... not piano type
Damage: 1850 baht
HJ: Good... She knows the rhythm
RT: Will not purposely travel up for this... but if passing by... why not?

The location is here: 13.167568, 100.929238
The website: www.spasum.com - click on pinky spa advert.

Kaiser1000
27-03-2016, 04:47 PM
How many day do you go there?? Do you mind share your story??

Went for 5D4N, I'll post the FR on another post

Yeah, please share your experiences here.

I personally would recommend the LK Metro and Soi Diana area.

Went LK Metro to take a look as well, friends are also first time there so we're all 3 new birds looking for worms to peck on :D

Soi Diana is at Walking street there? Think might have walked pass there.

lots of places to explore. only been to pattaya twice but pattaya is boring just to go to ws and soi 6.

pm me for more info.

Agree with soi 6 and ws, 7 is also not bad.

torres54321
29-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Found out that pattaya songkran is from 13th-19th April may I know 20th of April will there be girls back to work already?

Naka_Timo
30-03-2016, 09:52 PM
This trip we traveled up to Sriracha to visit pinky spa. It's located behind Robinson Sriracha and the quality of the gals is not bad. The attitude we had mix results. Mine was ok and willing to please and the other friend also acceptable service. But the other 2 friends had bad experiences.

The damage is 1850 baht for B2B massage and a HJ. This business is cater for the Jepon so not really suitable for us. The whore shop beside it even has a label stating Japanese Only.

My gals is Nana
Boob: A
attitude : 8/10 GFE
Massage : I'm not a massage fan but she really apply strength... not piano type
Damage: 1850 baht
HJ: Good... She knows the rhythm
RT: Will not purposely travel up for this... but if passing by... why not?

The location is here: 13.167568, 100.929238
The website: www.spasum.com - click on pinky spa advert.

Nice share, but to bad, some wording in thai.

crazynod
31-03-2016, 01:49 AM
was at pattaya in 2013, managed to get a 19yr old SYT back then. Wondering if bros here have any update for nowadays if wanna find SYT where is best place in pattaya to try?

Kaiser1000
31-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Went during Feb, just after CNY 15th day coz that day is a national holiday, if u go that time sure no girls one.

actually not much different FR from other bros here, except some girls only do ST, so if you looking for LT ones must always ask first. Plus don't hesitate, find a girl you like just attack, else by the time you go back want to fine her gone le.

As to bro Crazynod, my kaki manage to fine a 21 yo xmm at SOI 6, so sure got SYT but to find them is difficult unless you start finding at 3 - 4pm, most bars open at 1 - 2pm at SOI 6 so good luck.

crazynod
31-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Went during Feb, just after CNY 15th day coz that day is a national holiday, if u go that time sure no girls one.

actually not much different FR from other bros here, except some girls only do ST, so if you looking for LT ones must always ask first. Plus don't hesitate, find a girl you like just attack, else by the time you go back want to fine her gone le.

As to bro Crazynod, my kaki manage to fine a 21 yo xmm at SOI 6, so sure got SYT but to find them is difficult unless you start finding at 3 - 4pm, most bars open at 1 - 2pm at SOI 6 so good luck.

Thx bro for the tip, anything else i should know? Too long nv go chiong liao a bit outdated haha

Kaiser1000
31-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Thx bro for the tip, anything else i should know? Too long nv go chiong liao a bit outdated haha

Now the pricing quite standard liao for Bar girls. ST 1500, LT 2500. I never bargain coz virgin trip, to me this prices ok la (Vit M enough for this trip :D)

Bar Fine will reduce after 12MN, plus different places the girls will need to leave at different time.

Agogo Club so far we got quoted is 5000 for LT, inclusive of Fine, considered ex but there should be less issue.

If u fine from this places is more safer coz you can go back and complaint if they chut stun, also pay only after the deed is done.

FL wise never go try, hear from other forums is that now they only want do ST to earn more, plus LB a lot. After 12 u see those FL stand around ones all will haggle more.

This are the few I picked up from this trip. Hope you enjoy on your trip there :D

Humlea
01-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Nice share, but to bad, some wording in thai.

Yes, it's a thai forum but anyway I was there and the pics of the girls they posted are real.

Naka_Timo
01-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Yes, it's a thai forum but anyway I was there and the pics of the girls they posted are real.

Ya. Is a thai forum. Don't understand a single word. Thanks for sharing.

crazynod
01-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Now the pricing quite standard liao for Bar girls. ST 1500, LT 2500. I never bargain coz virgin trip, to me this prices ok la (Vit M enough for this trip :D)

Bar Fine will reduce after 12MN, plus different places the girls will need to leave at different time.

Agogo Club so far we got quoted is 5000 for LT, inclusive of Fine, considered ex but there should be less issue.

If u fine from this places is more safer coz you can go back and complaint if they chut stun, also pay only after the deed is done.

FL wise never go try, hear from other forums is that now they only want do ST to earn more, plus LB a lot. After 12 u see those FL stand around ones all will haggle more.

This are the few I picked up from this trip. Hope you enjoy on your trip there :D

thanks bro, nov is a good time to go? heard it gets crowded, not that i mind the crowd. Peak season more choices? haha

Humlea
02-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Finally found the time... Non sexual but introducing makan places.

Shell Tangke
GPS: 12.971978, 100.897337
FB Page: Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shell-Tangkay-Seafood-Pattaya-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%8C%E0%B 8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81-%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B9%E0%B 8%94-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2-%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B 8%B7%E0%B8%AD/196459517054094?fref=ts)

Nice by the sea restaurant with fresh seafood. We ordered 7 dishes for 4 pax with crab, prawn, sotong, fried rice, etc. You have to try the pupadpongkaree aka stir fry crabs in curry sauce introduced by Bro Soi 6. Actually did tabao for him but his gals empty it within mintues... 555. We were chatting and turn his head its gone!
Damage: 2800+ Baht

Preecha Seafood
GPS: 12.817545, 100.912457
FB Page: Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preecha-seafood-Pattaya/216435171732000?fref=ts)

As you can see the map it is also by the sea view. This treasure is recommended by Bro YingYang. We took quite many dishes with ice-cream and fruit punch. 1 dish I like to mention is the stem tanghoon prawn. They add some kind of vegetable in it and very nice fragrant smell. I like it but my friend don’t, preferences 555.
Damage: 2200+ Baht

Both restaurants served equally fresh and nice seafood comparable to Suttangrak Jomtiem which can land you anywhere 4-6k baht. Of course the ambience is not as high class as Suttangrak lah.

Humlea
02-04-2016, 10:41 AM
The next thing to share is car rental. As we understand that airasia reach UTP after 10pm so avis and all car rental counters in the airport are close. If you need a car, contact the person below. She is a school teacher and I don't know why she also do car rental business.

FB Page: Here (https://www.facebook.com/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%96%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B 8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B5% E0%B8%9A-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B 8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%95% E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2-1458858164443349/)

We rented a suzuki grand vitara for 1000 baht per day but before you think it is cheap there is a catch. She charge 200 Baht to send the car to UTP for you which is not a problem, but you have to send her home which is along the way to pattaya. When you return the car, you drive it to her home and she will send you to airport for free.

Her home is here: 12.670994,100.893674
Btw, 5000 baht deposit upon collecting the car.

naemlo
02-04-2016, 11:51 AM

Finally u are contributing :D

The next thing to share is car rental.

As renting car, just be careful and check the insurance coverage.

Humlea
02-04-2016, 12:23 PM
As renting car, just be careful and check the insurance coverage.

No insurance coverage at all... We just pay the money signed a receipt and off we go...

Naka_Timo
02-04-2016, 06:29 PM

Shell Tangke
GPS: 12.971978, 100.897337
FB Page: Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shell-Tangkay-Seafood-Pattaya-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%8C%E0%B 8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81-%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B9%E0%B 8%94-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2-%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B 8%B7%E0%B8%AD/196459517054094?fref=ts)

Nice by the sea restaurant with fresh seafood. We ordered 7 dishes for 4 pax with crab, prawn, sotong, fried rice, etc. You have to try the pupadpongkaree aka stir fry crabs in curry sauce introduced by Bro Soi 6. Actually did tabao for him but his gals empty it within mintues... 555. We were chatting and turn his head its gone!
Damage: 2800+ Baht

Preecha Seafood
GPS: 12.817545, 100.912457
FB Page: Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preecha-seafood-Pattaya/216435171732000?fref=ts)

As you can see the map it is also by the sea view. This treasure is recommended by Bro YingYang. We took quite many dishes with ice-cream and fruit punch. 1 dish I like to mention is the stem tanghoon prawn. They add some kind of vegetable in it and very nice fragrant smell. I like it but my friend don’t, preferences 555.
Damage: 2200+ Baht

Both restaurants served equally fresh and nice seafood comparable to Suttangrak Jomtiem which can land you anywhere 4-6k baht. Of course the ambience is not as high class as Suttangrak lah.

Nice share, will be a good help for those 1st timer there.

naemlo
02-04-2016, 11:27 PM
No insurance coverage at all... We just pay the money signed a receipt and off we go...

Cannot be no insurance coverage... All Thai cars need at least a compulsory insurance pay to Thai govt. Owner will then decide to buy 1st, 2nd or 3rd class insurance.

In future, just ask whether is the car insures with what type of insurance and whether it covers any driver or just owner.

crazynod
03-04-2016, 03:59 PM
any bros here got online escort service for pattaya to recommend?

matong36
03-04-2016, 10:47 PM
23 March - 26 March 2016

Start of trip
Arrived in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport in the evening and took Bell Travel Service to Pattaya at 250b. Good thing is they send you to your hotel doorstep. Alternatively 120b bus ticket to North Pattaya Bus Terminal is available and you can take a songtaew that costs 50b sends you to your hotel as well.

Hotel
Arrived 247 Boutique hotel at soi honey. Great hotel with a roof top gym and swimming pool that I never use, rooms are equipped with a sofa and see through bathroom. Aircon is cold, wifi signal good, the warm water regulator takes a while but all is good. They are sister hotels with Honey Inn and H Boutique which are nearby. Room210 is corner room that I stayed.

This time I am sharing my experiences in categories rather than daily.

Girls
First night - a sweet girl named Aung from the infamous beach road. What attracted me was her sexy hot legs below the tight short jeans and the high cut boots she was wearing. She was average looking and wore a see through top showing her black bra beneath. She quoted 800b for ST and I took it immediately. As we walked back I understand she prefers European man and had couple of foreign boyfriends. We showered separately. She took off her towel and revealed her tiny boobs, I turn to her behind, she had a tattoo just above the ass that I knew Im gonna enjoy ramming so much. We started with foreplay, soon I was in missionary. Then I turned to doggy style and did her all around the room. We did reverse cowgirl and finally finishing at spoon position. The chubby ass looks hot on her slim petite body. She left shortly after, did not demand further tips. So it was about 2am and I dropped the idea of walking out to beach road for another lady and slept right through the night.

Second night - a young lady named Pim who I rtf from my previous Jan trip to Pattaya. She was from one of the massage shops at the end of Soi Honey towards Soi Buakow. She stayed LT with 2000b + 300b. Picked her up at 9pm, came to know she started work 4 months ago. Had a leisure stroll on the beach and some heart to heart talk. Back at room, we showered separately and soon we were both on bed. She entertained my dirty talk most of the time. A short foreplay, I started to paint and she followed by bbbj and lots of 69 action after. Next I missioned her and followed by doggy around the room. This time I made her cow girl me, not a pro but the view of her tight body was just awesome. I went back to doggy and finally finished at spoon position. Shagged yet satisfying. Woke up the next morning and shagged her again lots of doggy around the room and finished via bbbj/hj while grabbing her boobs kneeling beside while I was lying down. She left about 9am after we had breakfast together at the hotel.

Third night - I decided to try a special type if lady if you know what I mean. Met online and invited her to my room. Her name is Min. She quoted 1500b ST, 3000b LT. Countered with 1000b ST and she took it. Her face was like 20% different from the pictures probably due to lesser make up but she had a smoking hot body and thats 100% same. We made out with light kisses and she gave a freaking long and good bbbj. Then I requested her to cowgirl me, the tightness when she tried to put my dick into her A-hole is unbelievable. The motion of going up and down on my dickhead and trying to fit my whole dick in, I felt awesome. Shortly after I got in control and started to ram her from behind doggy style all around the room whole time grabbing her fake boobs. Finished in spoon position while lying on our sides, sex-tisfied. Im a lover for fake titties and this experience with a person of her kind will not be the last for me.

Disco
Insomnia / I Bar - two levels pick up place with lots of freelancers. Ladyboys are not allowed here. Music is really good, mixed thai songs + electro + R & B songs. Joined in a table of 3 ladies, had some fun. One of the sisters was angry that I was giving more attention to the other sister. I took off to avoid a scene.

Marine Disco - everyone is welcome here as the bouncers do not check IDs. I spotted many matured ladies and hell lot of ladyboys. Music is not bad and mostly electro & R & B songs.

Massage
Asian Art Massage is beside the 7 11 at the opening of Soi Honey from second ring road. Went there everyday, the thai massage by a lady named Rai on the last day, I thought was most suitable and comforting for me compared to others. Standard pricing for Thai/Foot Massage is 200b and Oil Massage is 300b. Affordable, good and decent.

Food
Visited few places for really affordable and delicious food which I unable to explain where exactly it is located. I can give directions and you may not understand coz they are like local stalls. Not forgetting the street carts selling mango sticky rice at 60b and young coconut drink at 40b.

End of trip
I decided to try my luck and purchase the bus ticket back to Suvarnabhumi airport at the bus station on the last day but it was fully booked. In the end had to book a taxi at 800b for myself.

Missing Thailand already. I cant wait for my next trip.

Humlea
04-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Cannot be no insurance coverage....

Sorry, what I meant was no additional insurance coverage like when we rental avis to opt for in our driver's name. All cars in thailand of course has a insurance.

ahtecklim
04-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Who around for Songkran? :D

Naka_Timo
04-04-2016, 01:20 PM

I should be there.

big_sian_man
04-04-2016, 11:03 PM
23 March - 26 March 2016 Start of trip Arrived in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport in the evening and took Bell Travel Service to Pattaya at 250b. Good thing is they send you to your hotel doorstep. Alternatively 120b bus ticket to North Pattaya Bus Terminal is available and you can take a songtaew that costs 50b sends you to your hotel as well. Hotel Arrived 247 Boutique hotel at soi honey. Great hotel with a roof top gym and swimming pool that I never use, rooms are equipped with a sofa and see through bathroom. Aircon is cold, wifi signal good, the warm water regulator takes a while but all is good. They are sister hotels with Honey Inn and H Boutique which are nearby. Room210 is corner room that I stayed. This time I am sharing my experiences in categories rather than daily. Girls First night - a sweet girl named Aung from the infamous beach road. What attracted me was her sexy hot legs below the tight short jeans and the high cut boots she was wearing. She was average looking and wore a see through top showing her black bra beneath. She quoted 800b for ST and I took it immediately. As we walked back I understand she prefers European man and had couple of foreign boyfriends. We showered separately. She took off her towel and revealed her tiny boobs, I turn to her behind, she had a tattoo just above the ass that I knew Im gonna enjoy ramming so much. We started with foreplay, soon I was in missionary. Then I turned to doggy style and did her all around the room. We did reverse cowgirl and finally finishing at spoon position. The chubby ass looks hot on her slim petite body. She left shortly after, did not demand further tips. So it was about 2am and I dropped the idea of walking out to beach road for another lady and slept right through the night. Second night - a young lady named Pim who I rtf from my previous Jan trip to Pattaya. She was from one of the massage shops at the end of Soi Honey towards Soi Buakow. She stayed LT with 2000b + 300b. Picked her up at 9pm, came to know she started work 4 months ago. Had a leisure stroll on the beach and some heart to heart talk. Back at room, we showered separately and soon we were both on bed. She entertained my dirty talk most of the time. A short foreplay, I started to paint and she followed by bbbj and lots of 69 action after. Next I missioned her and followed by doggy around the room. This time I made her cow girl me, not a pro but the view of her tight body was just awesome. I went back to doggy and finally finished at spoon position. Shagged yet satisfying. Woke up the next morning and shagged her again lots of doggy around the room and finished via bbbj/hj while grabbing her boobs kneeling beside while I was lying down. She left about 9am after we had breakfast together at the hotel. Third night - I decided to try a special type if lady if you know what I mean. Met online and invited her to my room. Her name is Min. She quoted 1500b ST, 3000b LT. Countered with 1000b ST and she took it. Her face was like 20% different from the pictures probably due to lesser make up but she had a smoking hot body and thats 100% same. We made out with light kisses and she gave a freaking long and good bbbj. Then I requested her to cowgirl me, the tightness when she tried to put my dick into her A-hole is unbelievable. The motion of going up and down on my dickhead and trying to fit my whole dick in, I felt awesome. Shortly after I got in control and started to ram her from behind doggy style all around the room whole time grabbing her fake boobs. Finished in spoon position while lying on our sides, sex-tisfied. Im a lover for fake titties and this experience with a person of her kind will not be the last for me. Disco Insomnia / I Bar - two levels pick up place with lots of freelancers. Ladyboys are not allowed here. Music is really good, mixed thai songs + electro + R & B songs. Joined in a table of 3 ladies, had some fun. One of the sisters was angry that I was giving more attention to the other sister. I took off to avoid a scene. Marine Disco - everyone is welcome here as the bouncers do not check IDs. I spotted many matured ladies and hell lot of ladyboys. Music is not bad and mostly electro & R & B songs. Massage Asian Art Massage is beside the 7 11 at the opening of Soi Honey from second ring road. Went there everyday, the thai massage by a lady named Rai on the last day, I thought was most suitable and comforting for me compared to others. Standard pricing for Thai/Foot Massage is 200b and Oil Massage is 300b. Affordable, good and decent. Food Visited few places for really affordable and delicious food which I unable to explain where exactly it is located. I can give directions and you may not understand coz they are like local stalls. Not forgetting the street carts selling mango sticky rice at 60b and young coconut drink at 40b. End of trip I decided to try my luck and purchase the bus ticket back to Suvarnabhumi airport at the bus station on the last day but it was fully booked. In the end had to book a taxi at 800b for myself. Missing Thailand already. I cant wait for my next trip.

Power lah Bro !

sratchuback
05-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Will you be there?

ahtecklim
05-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Will you be there?

If you are not. going , dont talk so. much!

sratchuback
05-04-2016, 11:45 AM
If you are not. going , dont talk so. much!
Who scared who? Come la! U no guts try me la....

ahtecklim
05-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Who scared who? Come la! U no guts try me la....

F u. I doubt you have ever been out of your pattaya hotel and if so maybe only walking steeet or boyztown!

sratchuback
05-04-2016, 12:09 PM
F u. I doubt you have ever been out of your pattaya hotel and if so maybe only walking steeet or boyztown!
Come lor!!! You talk like u own Pattaya come lor see whether I come out of my Pattaya room just to smack your azz u girly perv u!!! Tell me where?! Ask u simple question u act so high and mighty!!! Tiuuuuuuu!!!!!

ahtecklim
05-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Come lor!!! You talk like u own Pattaya come lor see whether I come out of my Pattaya room just to smack your azz u girly perv u!!! Tell me where?! Ask u simple question u act so high and mighty!!! Tiuuuuuuu!!!!!

You are a real asshole..someone must teach you a lesson.

If you are really there, 19th april 12noon Me and Noy Bar at Soi Diana. Look for mama Noy and she will point me out.

Show up. if you have the balls to.

jimfairy
05-04-2016, 05:28 PM
You are a real asshole..someone must teach you a lesson.

If you are really there, 19th april 12noon Me and Noy Bar at Soi Diana. Look for mama Noy and she will point me out.

Show up. if you have the balls to.

Here got muay thai to watch!!! If got, songkran I also go see la...:D

ahtecklim
05-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Here got muay thai to watch!!! If got, songkran I also go see la...:D

the fucker jio me I cannot back down mah

Naka_Timo
06-04-2016, 10:36 AM
the fucker jio me I cannot back down mah

Bro, cool down :p

jimfairy
06-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Bro, cool down :p

Nbzzz la.. They wayang wayang only la.. Both r abang leh... N mayb SB too!!!:D

Kaiser1000
07-04-2016, 11:55 PM
thanks bro, nov is a good time to go? heard it gets crowded, not that i mind the crowd. Peak season more choices? haha

Haha, you go then let us know? :D

sratchuback
08-04-2016, 10:47 AM
On la I come u.... See me u dun run away with ur tail between ur legs... U loser!!!

ccat
09-04-2016, 03:17 AM
Sorry to disturb all seniors. 2 questions. 1) during songkran, street food still readily available throughout the day? 2) massage (both normal n happy ending) still open? 3) good massage with happy ending recommendation? I use to frequent dream teens n after 2 tries, usually gets very sop especially if u don't fancy the girl n she offer u hj but u refused she black face.....

naemlo
09-04-2016, 12:40 PM
usually gets very sop especially if u don't fancy the girl n she offer u hj but u refused she black face.....

If your boss dun pay u, u will face black black... these gers main income is HJ. Imagine doing nothing, just use her hand, shake as hard n fast as possible then $$$ drops from the sky. :D

PleasePCC
09-04-2016, 02:46 PM
......hand, shake as hard n fast as possible then $$$ drops from the sky. :D

I use my "fab 5" , but no $$$$$ drop from sky leh....only yellowish globs shoot out high .....

naemlo
09-04-2016, 03:21 PM
I use my "fab 5" , but no $$$$$ drop from sky leh....only yellowish globs shoot out high .....

U different... u are pcc king.

Emirates1
09-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Any bros in pattaya can call me on 090 323 1493 if you want to go for drinks or cheong...just here for one night

mayans
11-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Any real juagen at pattaya ?

Emirates1
13-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Excuse the FR not do b4 or long time forget..

The one night i was in Pattaya, went to the bar called Walking street ? Just to see wat it is like...typical farang joint but fairly good music spun by 2 DJs, one was a Jap lady. So ordered a Chang & went to this table where this shortish cute lady around 26 yrs old was gyrating to the music. Started a conversation but it soon fizzled out as she seemed more interested in the farangs in the joint. no prob, finished the Chang and moved to Shark - a little cheap grope and grind was the thrill of the hour spent there. But other than that this place needs internal surgery n Fast ! Its pretty run down, just like the half pissed mamasan n some of the older "ladies" there, but the younger ones seemed enthusiastic and allowed my fingers to roam their pussy (which explains why spent an hour there. Tried to convince Aun (i think that was her name) to go LT but to no avail. so left and proceeded to BLISS, which was a world apart from SHARK.

Nice modern & a little baccara like (just on the ground level) with some light n tan cuties dancing on the stage. One was totally naked even...Settled for number 112 a little pixie like thing. She seemed keen for LT and we agreed on thb 3500 plus 1000 thb bar fine since it was past 11 pm.
So she went to change n when she came out i thought the wrong lady was coming up to me to take my hand n leave. Thats because she had removed her facial make up and she appeared much darker than before. Not being prejudiced or anything but just an observation..

So proceeded back to the hotel and this was where the wild horny little tigress appeared and boy can this tiny thing fuck !! She had smallish tits and a somewhat slim frame which was just great but her enthusiasm n generosity to give her all was so refreshing. she can be a little rough biting my nipples until they hurt...she revealed later she was a bit of a sadist !!! but she definitely made my top 3. after 1 half hours of outright fucking i finally came n we proceeded to sleep and by morning the world felt good again......

BTW , I will be relocating permanently to pattaya by july, i have a 2 room condo for rent or sale in Bangkok, sukhumvit, near on nut bts. pls pm me if any bros interested. tq

Humlea
13-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Any real juagen at pattaya ?

Yes...

Prostate and Tantric Massage
LINE ID: Saranya
Damage: 1200 baht

Booking required and it is performed by a 60 years old aunty with certificate. Please remember to state JaKabSai massage. If not she will perform prostate massage and you will kena poke asshole.

kyorind
13-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Most prob be there on sunday to wed.. leaving on wed..

Any bros want to meet up? how are the barfine nowadays for the agogos?

Naka_Timo
13-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Most prob be there on sunday to wed.. leaving on wed..

Any bros want to meet up? how are the barfine nowadays for the agogos?

Depend on which agogo u go. Range from 600 to 800 baht.

naemlo
13-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Depend on which agogo u go. Range from 600 to 800 baht.

600-1500thb.

torres54321
13-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Hi guys what I know is that pattaya songkran is till 19th April may I know if 20th April will the girls resume to work immediately? Will there be still many girls hanging around walking street or beach road?

naemlo
13-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Will there be still many girls hanging around walking street or beach road?

They need money more than u are willing or can spend... this will answer your question.

Naka_Timo
13-04-2016, 10:19 PM
600-1500thb.

Oops ok bro. Thanks for correcting it :p

naemlo
13-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Oops ok bro. Thanks for correcting it :p

I forget some ask 2k.... Pattaya BF is crazy.

Kaiser1000
14-04-2016, 01:03 AM
I forget some ask 2k.... Pattaya BF is crazy.

Agogo Club is ex... Windmill ask for 1.5K that time after Midnight some more. Normal Bar I Fine ard Soi 6 & 7 is only 400 - 600

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 04:45 AM
Guys becareful of this agogo bar! Infinity agogo at pattaya.
I just went there and have a drink. I fancy 2 girls, #81 and #82, named Joy and May. I paid for their fine and proceed to the hotel. However, halfway they say they want to have some food and asked me to proceed to the hotel myself first. I sensed something amiss and followed them a while. True enough, they took off without hearing a word anymore. I have the contact of one girl and she told me her family had an accident etc.. Usual lie.

In the end, i lost about $160 sing. Including everything. Can I get back some of my money from this bar?

Your advise is truly required.

Kaiser1000
14-04-2016, 07:46 AM
Guys becareful of this agogo bar! Infinity agogo at pattaya.
I just went there and have a drink. I fancy 2 girls, #81 and #82, named Joy and May. I paid for their fine and proceed to the hotel. However, halfway they say they want to have some food and asked me to proceed to the hotel myself first. I sensed something amiss and followed them a while. True enough, they took off without hearing a word anymore. I have the contact of one girl and she told me her family had an accident etc.. Usual lie.

In the end, i lost about $160 sing. Including everything. Can I get back some of my money from this bar?

Your advise is truly required.

You should quickly go back to the Agogo club and find their manager and tell them this issue. It's the only way to try and recover some of the money. BTW how come you lose $160? You should have only paid their Fine, for the LT/ST money it should be paid only after the deed.

kyorind
14-04-2016, 10:30 AM
You should quickly go back to the Agogo club and find their manager and tell them this issue. It's the only way to try and recover some of the money. BTW how come you lose $160? You should have only paid their Fine, for the LT/ST money it should be paid only after the deed.

Yeah.. should have gone back to the bar right away and find the papa-san or mama-san.. they would have refunded you the money or maybe part of it..

Anyway some clubs u pay the ST/LT to the mama and papa-san and not the girl..

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 12:32 PM

Thats part of the reason only.

I will go back to the bar later when it opens.

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Yeah.. should have gone back to the bar right away and find the papa-san or mama-san.. they would have refunded you the money or maybe part of it..

As the time i got back to my hotel was about 3.30am, going back will be a hassle.

I already done the necessary contact to the club. The only thing i didnt do was of calling the club as I cant get through their official line.

naemlo
14-04-2016, 12:52 PM

If your story is true, u should be able get back your bf but not others. The gers will be in trouble.

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 03:41 PM
If your story is true, u should be able get back your bf but not others. The gers will be in trouble.
It is true. I managed to get in contact with one of them. The girls say they are not liaised with the club but i doubt that is even true.

naemlo
14-04-2016, 04:23 PM
It is true. I managed to get in contact with one of them. The girls say they are not liaised with the club but i doubt that is even true.

Then go to the bar and ask for refund...

Kaiser1000
14-04-2016, 07:53 PM
sw33tm4n Bro, any update so far? Where got not liaised with the club one sia... if they got dance on the stage cfm is their club girls one.

Anw don't give them the ST/LT money first always.

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Bro naemlo and kaiser,

I will go to the bar when it opens at 830pm.

Will update once I can.

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 10:06 PM
sw33tm4n Bro, any update so far? Where got not liaised with the club one sia... if they got dance on the stage cfm is their club girls one.

Will be going back to the bar now. Update soon to come.

sw33tm4n
14-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Bros, i got my bar fine back. Its 2000 baht. The manager is kind to return without making much trouble. He mention the girls are from agency. In fact now 80% are from the agencies providing the bars girls they want. So you have to be wary of such changes. I didnt see the girls in the bar. Today agogo has far fewer girls than yesterday.

vbkk
15-04-2016, 05:26 AM

Some bars they practice to collect the ST/LT fee together when u barfine the girl. Upon collection from the customer, the Mamasan will pass the girl her fee for ST/LT as per discussed. Reason being there are really cheap skate customers who fuck already and not want to pay $$. Thus being the reason to collect in advance. But of course from customer's point of view, they are afraid the girl might give 1/2 fuck service and a runner perhaps. But it's purely to safeguard the girl's interests.

The bar manager probably meant that the girl involved is not under the management. As nowadays coyote bars are supplied by outsource agents instead like the agogo bargirls. Thus the bar manager need to contact the coyote agent before confirming the scenario.

Bros, i got my bar fine back. Its 2000 baht. The manager is kind to return without making much trouble. He mention the girls are from agency. In fact now 80% are from the agencies providing the bars girls they want. So you have to be wary of such changes. I didnt see the girls in the bar. Today agogo has far fewer girls than yesterday.

It's very common to see hefty barfines in coyote bars. Mind u, most of the time , the girls get little or none of it for the barfine. It's to supplement the high salary of coyotes nowadays. That is why the management was able to refund u back without much hesitation. There is nothing to worry about whether it's supplied by agencies or under the management itself. In any case, as long as u get the girl from the bar and something happen, u can go back to the bar. Depends case to case basis and how the bar works. The two girls are probably told by their agents that they might not be able to work in this bar already.

sw33tm4n
15-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Some bars they practice to collect the ST/LT fee together when u barfine the girl. Upon collection from the customer, the Mamasan will pass the girl her fee for ST/LT as per discussed. Reason being there are really cheap skate customers who fuck already and not want to pay $$. Thus being the reason to collect in advance. But of course from customer's point of view, they are afraid the girl might give 1/2 fuck service and a runner perhaps. But it's purely to safeguard the girl's interests.

The bar manager probably meant that the girl involved is not under the management. As nowadays coyote bars are supplied by outsource agents instead like the agogo bargirls. Thus the bar manager need to contact the coyote agent before confirming the scenario.

It's very common to see hefty barfines in coyote bars. Mind u, most of the time , the girls get little or none of it for the barfine. It's to supplement the high salary of coyotes nowadays. That is why the management was able to refund u back without much hesitation. There is nothing to worry about whether it's supplied by agencies or under the management itself. In any case, as long as u get the girl from the bar and something happen, u can go back to the bar. Depends case to case basis and how the bar works. The two girls are probably told by their agents that they might not be able to work in this bar already.

I see. Although i only manage to get the bar fine back. Well got something is better than having nothing. I just hope it does some kind of damage to the reputation of the 2 girls.

naemlo
15-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Bros, i got my bar fine back. Its 2000 baht. The manager is kind to return without making much trouble. He mention the girls are from agency.

Guess the manager are too used to this, run away gers. :D

sw33tm4n
15-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Guess the manager are too used to this, run away gers. :D

Yeah. He is a Caucasian who stay in pattaya. He said he encounter this himself too. Thats why he say we must be very specify and never to bring out more than 1 girl unless you know you can do it.

PleasePCC
15-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah. He is a Caucasian ......unless you know you can do it.

This is the main issue with Thai-gers.....they dare to do this to foreigners but dare not do the same to local Thais....local Thai will sink 2 rounds into their heads and case closed. Nuff said.

kyorind
16-04-2016, 01:14 PM
This is the main issue with Thai-gers.....they dare to do this to foreigners but dare not do the same to local Thais....local Thai will sink 2 rounds into their heads and case closed. Nuff said.

i dont think local thais are allowed in the agogos unless they are damn rich.. or bringing rich tourist in..

Local thais normally goes to G-Clubs or some other pick up clubs like Hollywood and other places..

sw33tm4n
16-04-2016, 01:39 PM
I went hollywood. the girls are hotter than the ones at agogo.

torres54321
16-04-2016, 01:58 PM
How is Hollywood is it disco club?? Is it able to go alone? As in go in and find freelancer girl and is there many freelancer as well?

Humlea
16-04-2016, 02:23 PM
How is Hollywood is it disco club?? Is it able to go alone? As in go in and find freelancer girl and is there many freelancer as well?

Yes... mami (sometimes quite young) will approach you. The ladies are those standing on the side the way to the toilets. I would say they are better quality than agogo but to me I felt more oriental.

torres54321
16-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Cool how's the damage I will head down this coming week and give a shot

vbkk
16-04-2016, 03:02 PM
I went hollywood. the girls are hotter than the ones at agogo.

Hollywood Pattaya do have ladyboys freelancing inside the disco. Do take note. :D

sratchuback
16-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Heard Pattaya not as wet this Songkran due to the drought? Anybody there to give a live update?

jimfairy
16-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Heard Pattaya not as wet this Songkran due to the drought? Anybody there to give a live update?

Aiya.. U sponsor water n ice la...:D.. Pussy wet is more important la..5555

kyorind
16-04-2016, 06:12 PM

the gov placed control on water in the whole country due to drought.. water celebrations was cut short.. anyway.. pattaya's main water celebration is on monday and tuesday..

http://www.songkran2015.com/songkran-2016-in-pattaya/

thats why i'm going there only tomorrow.. instead of the 3 day holiday :D tickets cheaper too..

ahtecklim
16-04-2016, 08:25 PM
the gov placed control on water in the whole country due to drought.. water celebrations was cut short.. anyway.. pattaya's main water celebration is on monday and tuesday..

thats why i'm going there only tomorrow.. instead of the 3 day holiday :D tickets cheaper too..

the gov placed control on water in the whole country due to drought? Where's your source?

So Pattaya Songkran is only mon and tues for this year only? Or same as past years and future years?

kyorind
16-04-2016, 10:11 PM
the gov placed control on water in the whole country due to drought? Where's your source?

So Pattaya Songkran is only mon and tues for this year only? Or same as past years and future years?

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Return-to-Thai-tradition-saving-water-the-themes-f-30283928.html

There is quite afew other sources online too.. They urge people to play water at certain areas only.. and also limit the size of the water guns.. they actually took larger guns away from people in silom, bkk..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/thailand/articles/songkran-2016-begins-amid-warnings-about-decency/

As for pattaya, they celebrated during the 3 days of national holiday, but there are extra celebrations for Wan Lai, on monday and tuesday.. which us tourist still call it songkran.. even the orphanage that i arranged to visit, suggested i go on monday, as the children will be celebrating Wan Lai on tuesday at the beach road.

I think its not a this year only thing, every year also same i think.. but this year the government assigned "official" places for water fights, but knowing the thai people during songkran, everywhere is a battlefield!

Naka_Timo
17-04-2016, 12:16 AM

Touch down to pattaya. Certain place there are people playing water, certain place no. Heard from some local, 18 april will be quite big on north pattaya and 19 will be south pattaya. 19 April is known as their wan lai water festival. Beach road will be closed from 8am to 8pm. Most words will expect traffic jam.

Naka_Timo
17-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Reporter naka reporting live from pattaya.

Touch down pattaya with friend, immediately check in to hotel and we went reccee form soapy massage. Went to place like rasputin, honey 2, sai bai dee. Price about the same range from 2000 baht to 3500 baht depending on tag and age range. Concept quite similar with bkk but i think bkk have more.

At last, settle with honey 2.

This place have the most ladies out of the 3 and also most of the place is like fish tank type for you to sit and choose wisely.

Took M126, a syt lady who speck n understand limited english. She am not sure she from which part of thailand but she just started work 5 days ago only. She is dark complexion with long hair and skinny body. I am not the type who fancies for big breast so dont expect her to have big breast. She is the shy type who have a set of long hair and hairy pussy. Her pussy is tight. She is only 20 this year, but in terms of service i dont said is very good just ok only. Lot of frenching and high gf feel with good attitude and not rushing.Moan well too,have the feeling of bonking a young school gal.

That all for my report today, will keep you guys posted. The above report is base on my truth encounter. It is meant for reference only. Pls do not flame me if you have different experience.

xiaomaomi3232
17-04-2016, 08:08 AM
i dont think local thais are allowed in the agogos unless they are damn rich.. or bringing rich tourist in..
Local thais normally goes to G-Clubs or some other pick up clubs like Hollywood and other places..

Hollywood girls are mostly FLs but more like part time FLs as in they don't have to be with a customer at the end of the night and the pretty ones are picky with their customers. Also thai guys dont really go to hollywood anymore. Was there in January and Hollywood has now somewhat became like another scratchdog (BKK) lots of kimchi guys and also now the cheenas have also invaded hollywood. I've seen 2 of the most gorgeous in the disco quoting 8k to this cheena duo who willingly accepted. Be prepared to splurge or settle for less.

I've seen local thais go to this pub (i think the name is season chill pub) which is quite near differ club. it operates like a gclub concept. Was there my last time, had a full line-up of girls standing outside the pub. The girls speaks minimal english and is catered more to a thai clientele. Quality is not bad there, more like the oriental thai chinese looks as compared to the normal dark, Issan-looks found in WS.

also there's the differ pub/club which opens around midnight. Lotsa of pretty young college girls. There's FLs but very little and usually they will approach you.

Naka_Timo
17-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Hollywood girls are mostly FLs but more like part time FLs as in they don't have to be with a customer at the end of the night and the pretty ones are picky with their customers. Also thai guys dont really go to hollywood anymore. Was there in January and Hollywood has now somewhat became like another scratchdog (BKK) lots of kimchi guys and also now the cheenas have also invaded hollywood. I've seen 2 of the most gorgeous in the disco quoting 8k to this cheena duo who willingly accepted. Be prepared to splurge or settle for less.

I've seen local thais go to this pub (i think the name is season chill pub) which is quite near differ club. it operates like a gclub concept. Was there my last time, had a full line-up of girls standing outside the pub. The girls speaks minimal english and is catered more to a thai clientele. Quality is not bad there, more like the oriental thai chinese looks as compared to the normal dark, Issan-looks found in WS.

also there's the differ pub/club which opens around midnight. Lotsa of pretty young college girls. There's FLs but very little and usually they will approach you.

Heard of this place but never been there, maybe should try.

Soi6
17-04-2016, 01:56 PM

Dunno dun think.

Thais are more than welcomed in Pattaya gogos. They choose not to go.

Only a few bars who not pay enuff coffee money are more wary of Thais as they could be undercover police trying to bust their asses.

Foreigners spend less these days. Many will sit or try to sit for hours jus nursing a draft beer or coke.

Even I these days tell customers to buy another drink after about half an hour..if not kindly dun waste our time.

Soi6
17-04-2016, 02:51 PM

You represent Thai govt lor.

This year is no less than last year. No cut short Songkran in Pattaya.

Only change is idiots using pipe pumps warned with 20000 baht fine. Last year was 200.

jimfairy
17-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Even I these days tell customers to buy another drink after about half an hour..if not kindly dun waste our time.

Waaaa nbzzzz.. U make me ring the bell leh!! Next time I rather pay 1 drink every half hr la 5555:D
Send my regards to our friend B n hope he enjoy his stay there....

SQ2600
18-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Just clarify with Patts residents. When is the rainy season in Patts?
In May will have a dry or rainy weather?