PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

etct88
24-04-2012, 12:22 AM
you can say "kop khun mak kap!", you are not one that need recommendations......:D

hi guys, great FRs and info on this.. will be in Pattaya from 02-09 May.. I'll be staying in Jomtien -- will the girls complain it's too far?

Also, are there any ST hotels in Pattaya? Not sure if I want to bring pooying back to hotel since I'm with non-cheongsters.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Appreciate any recommendations for "must go" AGG or ap naams... kop khun mak kap!

toilet$50
24-04-2012, 01:57 AM
you can say "kop khun mak kap!", you are not one that need recommendations......:D

bro,like that aso can:confused::)

indianmagicoil
24-04-2012, 02:17 AM
hi guys, great FRs and info on this.. will be in Pattaya from 02-09 May.. I'll be staying in Jomtien -- will the girls complain it's too far? Also, are there any ST hotels in Pattaya? Not sure if I want to bring pooying back to hotel since I'm with non-cheongsters.
So long you have the bahts to pay them after fuck who cares where u stay! Its only care how long they will stay and whether they will stay until the agreed time to leave!

Company or family trip ah? Mai bpen rai... go Soi 6 for ST bars. Bht1,000 for one shot. Bht700 to girl & Bht300 for room upstairs the bar inclusive one condom. Look hard though coz quality varies & gems hard to find.

naemlo
24-04-2012, 02:23 AM
hi guys, great FRs and info on this.. will be in Pattaya from 02-09 May.. I'll be staying in Jomtien -- will the girls complain it's too far?

Why so troublesome? Why not just book your hotel in North, South or central Pattaya... there are so many hotels in Pattaya.

Ben225111
24-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi Bros, i will be going to pattaya in july, first time there. now doing some research on the plcs to go and hotel and also transport to there and ard their.. so as to maximize actions and fun. hope bros here can recommend mi some plcs. :D

TheYachtsMan
24-04-2012, 09:48 PM
indianmagicoil, naemlo, thanks for your inputs.

i have to be near jomtien because i'm having an event there.. need to be up and out at 8am everyday. so want to LT also have to think twice. you can probably guess what event from my nick. :D

will definitely keep a look out for soi 6 ST bars! sounds good.. like the petchburi road type of bath house. hehe

ahtecklim
25-04-2012, 02:23 AM

i have to be near jomtien because i'm having an event there.. need to be up and out at 8am everyday. so want to LT also have to think twice. you can probably guess what event from my nick. :D

will definitely keep a look out for soi 6 ST bars! sounds good.. like the petchburi road type of bath house. hehe

It is nowhere close to any bath houses!

ThaiHotels
25-04-2012, 08:55 AM

Soi 6 is aka Blow row for obvious reasons. Its also been call Soi BJ.

He he.

Tim

ahtecklim
25-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Soi 6 is aka Blow row for obvious reasons. Its also been call Soi BJ.

He he.

Tim

Sala la, abang. Blow row is better known in angeles city. Soi bj is actually soi post office or pattayaland1. It was called soi bj coz of the two or three bj bars there (before Lolitas and Bliss was ever opened) like pump station and hot&cold etc. Also known as soi post office as there is a........ post office there!

BlueDragon193
25-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Sala la, abang. Blow row is better known in angeles city. Soi bj is actually soi post office or pattayaland1. It was called soi bj coz of the two or three bj bars there (before Lolitas and Bliss was ever opened) like pump station and hot&cold etc. Also known as soi post office as there is a........ post office there!

Bro Tim might not understand the words "Sala la, abang".:D

indianmagicoil
26-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Soi 6 no bath houses as Bro Ah Teck mentioned.
Typical Thai shophouse set up. Small bars with rooms upstairs.
Have a few set up like AGGs like Betty Boop (the first) and quality of girls varies. Avoid the LB bars (last I counted there r 2). Sanook & Chok dee!

TheYachtsMan
26-04-2012, 02:14 PM
thanks for the tips guys.. but i think i will end up in some LB or boy bars cos my female friends definitely want to go boy hunting. zzz what a major cock block! haha

all the Sois are Soi Pooying to me.. haha

hikaru46
29-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Last few days was crazy, 1st time party with 2 other Singapore bros from PA which turns out to be an interesting experience. Some nights we party till 8-10am Thai time in the morning.

Had a changed of mind of JP bar, it aren't as bad as what some said. Drank some jager-bombs with a waiter and some ladies there which turns out to quite fun:D

One of the bros sms us yesterday nite that there was a shot-out with one dead at MIT beer complex. We were there in the late afternoon/evening lucky nothing happen then.

19th Apr morning in patts aren't as bad as what some said, was up around 6.30am to look around. Soi Buakhao, Chaiyapoon, Diana, Honey are the main hit area early in the morning around 7-8am. 2nd road starts around 10am. Soi 6,7,8 starts around 11am.

Baht bus seems to stop moving around after 9am. There are some "meter" taxi moving around on 19th also. 2nd road traffic are ok from Soi VC to Klang till around 10.30am. But since no baht bus only can walk 5555

Keep yourself from getting too wet around beach road is to stick close to those stores. Walking street ends war on 19th around 7pm, but there'll be tourist going crazy, mainly Japs for this year.

These are the sharing of Songkran 2012, hope it'll be useful for those thinking of Songkran 2013:D

hello bro! see you in songkran 2013 again ya! 555 :D:D:

ahtecklim
30-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Reproduced from a good friend of mine when we were together recently there for the festival

"Just a little writeup on my recent 7 days trip starting on the 18th April. The dates were deliberately chossen to sandwich Songkran so we will get enough of the water splashing but not to get sick of it!

Songkran
Usual water on the 18th but I thought the usual 18th nite splashing didn't really materialize. However the water on the 19th went on till after dinner ; which for us was about 9pm. Headed to Walking Street and the water has stopped. Some agogos were closed , as was everything on Soi Diamond , Casanovy , Airport , Iron etc if (my memory is correct!) .....Peppermint group were opened but the choices seems less. LK Metro had all agogos opened on the 18th.

LK Metro/ Soi Diana
LK Metro was great , the 1for1 free shots coupon at Mash for their sister agogos is no more but the Mash girls has improved from the junkyard dogs standard of Oct 2011. Submarine continues to be the suprise ; small agogo with average but fun girls. Kiss had the best rock music and music videos and a few BFable girls but nothing else. Paradise plays dance music as opposed to their sister bar Kiss. Met a 19 yo stunner there and agreed with the mamasan that she will leave for greener pastures within a year! Sugar Sugar kept the 'stand-offish' girls tag but I had a good time in Club Blue with an irritating but fun girl who kept squirting water on everyone from a mini gun! I thought Destiny had the same owners as Sugar as the external bar deco was the same but the waitress said it wasnt so. This bar needs time to find its feet ; like Mash previously , not worth anything more than a drink here for a looksee. I always end my LK Metro nites at Office and Champange and was not disappointed. Took the worse seats till something better cleared up ; usually takes under 30mins.

Diana Beer Bars were rocking over Songkran as all traffic goes thru it and made more than a few friends there! Tim's was the major surprise for me this trip , I always thought it was where agogo girls go to retire but its all changed now. Beautiful reconstruction of the bar and the back dining area reminds me a little of Gulliver's. The average age of the girls had dropped drastically and they still play great R&R.

Action Street
Dropped into Action Street on the 20th but went into the R Con complex by mistake. As dead as it can get but the place looks really nice with the blue colored theme. BTW the next door R Con Blue Ocean is already in operation for 800B a nite (May rates). I dropped in again near the end of my trip and had a drink on the 2nd floor. Only 4 bars were in operation but another 3 or 4 either had the decorations or signboards up but no lights yet. Similarly downstairs , it had a slightly higher take up rate/operational rate. This place could click if the bars were in full swing and had plenty of girls.

Finally dropped into Action Street and same same like the R Con complex , needs to have the bars running and girls awaiting! i really like this area with all the hotels and restaurants ; could be the next big thing. One thing - crossed the street to take the sangtow to Pattaya South and noticed there was no Farangs in the Farang Pub!

Walking Street
Walking Street was disappointing on the 18/19th but was its good and expensive self after that. Silver Star had a decent lineup and we were making some friends when suddenly the lights went out! Apparently someone clipped or did something to the power lines and the few units around Silver Star had a blackout. Left and saw a few people on a cherry picker attending to it.

Casanovy also had a decent lineup but nothing caught my eye. Fahrenheit must have the youngest and hottest mamasans around but the stage lack talent. Bacara surprisingly didnt have the best girls but I guess its down to the Songkran effect and Peppermint is now a shadow of its past glory. Even Happy had better girls but left early as they ushered me into the small back room and then ushered a chinese tour group in to be seated next to me!

Soi Daimond to me now has the best talent around , at least for this trip. Spanky , Barons and Gentlemen's Club had more than their share of cuties as did Shark's but I had a disappointing talent spotting tour in Naughty Girls. Made a short trip to the Moon and didnt even get a hello after the entering the front door! Simon Beer (old and new) bars had its share of hits and misses and I noticed Frog bar has expanded to the shop unit next to the complex. A few girls from the other bars in the complex were great but the last (unBFed) girl asked for 700BF and 3000ST! Baaaaaaaaaa..................

Food
Food and massages play a big part of Pattaya for me these days. As usual very good thai food at Dada ; just opposite Apex Hotel. Had that individual steamboat at Oishi on two days and stuffed myself so full , I couldn't eat for another 12hrs! BTW , the price is now 319B ; it was 299B during Loy Krathong! I saw the robot restaurant advertising their buffet for around 350B but didn't have the opportunity to try it.

Had kow kar moo and kow men kai all over town. The one opposite the Bay Breeze hotel didn't have the ginger rice ; they served plain rice with the chicken. I also noticed the kow men kai stall on the junction of Soi Baukow and Pattaya South ; on the steps of the motorsai shop is no longer. Anyone knows where it is now?

Apex and Lek (more or less the same) breakfast buffet is getting worse than before with only the coffee and their timings their saving grace!

Had a meal at Pattayanis , a greek resturant on Soi Teen Massage or Soi 21. The salad was good standard and was introduced to the Mousakka. It was like the Lasagna without the tomatoes. Everything just melted in my mouth and cost me under 500B.

Had a good breakfast at the Aussie (name escapes me) bar opposite the Bay Breeze Hotel. Nothing spectacular but a good start to the day for 95B

I had a lot of street food and one day on the way back , I bought 2 sticks of grilled pork/beef and another of the intestines from the guys on Soi 10 ; just outside the beer bars. The fucker had the nerve to charge me 60B and when challenged , dropped it to 40B! BTW the live band at Orn's bar does a great cover KanHoo!

Massages
For encounters of the heavenly kind , I visited Soi Honey twice to get rid of my morning 'sickness'! Besides that , I had at lease one hour's of either foot or oil massages per day ; usually both! Only visited two place but there were good enough for me to revisit them on daily basis. One is with the small entrance next to the pharmacy next door to the Apex Hotel. The other is the on Soi 10 , VIP Massage. The place has a spa with hot stones , steam room and cold pool. Its all very basic but less than 300B that includes a water melon and a jug of water ; what more can you ask for? FYI , this place is unisex and creatures of the nite sometimes make an appearance before they make their way to punch their time cards.

I visited Bliss on the walk back from Central Big C and had a cutie for 700B and after that was lured into a massage shop next to the old Xcyte for an oily massage and anther round! Everything ; including a very good massage cost me 500B.

Hotels
Stayed at the Bay Breeze on Soi Honey and it was a good deal for 800B a day. Free Wifi but you have to 'catch' the waves initially and its usually good connection. I noticed that room service had to work over time during Songkran!

The Stay is up and running on Soi 10. In fact a few nice ones are up on that soi. The Stay is about 2150B per nite and that is about the soi's average pricing. Only the Sawadee dump is way cheaper for obvious reasons there.

Lower down Soi Honey (near the middle) , a few small hotels/motels are under construction and it would be interesting to see the prices for them.

Bay Breeze itself will undergo renovations from mid July to mid Aug which I believe the prices will hover just below the 2kB mark after the makeover.

Transportion
Baht bus were reliable for 10B but there are heavy traffic at peak hours , usually late evening to after dinner around the 2nd road and walking street/beach road areas. I remember a time when a trip to Walking Street on a baht bus meant having the cool beach air blowing in my face! Bells service was on time and reliable for my trip to Bangkok but the Bangkok jam tested my patience and reminded me why I seldom go to Bangkok anymore.

There were many bars I didnt hit , in fact many places I didnt go this trip. Even on a 7 day tour , there are just too many things to do in Pattaya these days!"

BlueDragon193
30-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Bro ahtecklim,

Thanks for the FR and I believe you have a wonderful times.:D
Too bad, couldn't meet up with you all during Songkran holidays.

zoolander
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi bros,

Going up to Bkk and Pattaya next week...where's a good place at North Beach to stay?

TIA!

dickkuyt
13-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi guys. I booked a trip for Aug 2-6, recently discovered that Aug 2-3 is a Buddhist Holiday(Asalha Puja & Wan Khao Phansa) with mandated bar closures and ban on alcohol sales. Just wondering if the bars in Pattaya strictly follow this?

naemlo
13-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi guys. I booked a trip for Aug 2-6, recently discovered that Aug 2-3 is a Buddhist Holiday(Asalha Puja & Wan Khao Phansa) with mandated bar closures and ban on alcohol sales. Just wondering if the bars in Pattaya strictly follow this?

What makes bars in Pattaya different from the rest??

zmanz
13-05-2012, 09:26 PM

It depends how strict the BIB are. Sometime some bars are allowed to open without music and sales of alcohol done secretly. But a good chance the agogos will be closed during those dates.

Not sure about the clubs, but there should be more gals at the coconut bar;) Massage shops should open too.

JinRummy
14-05-2012, 03:54 AM

I recall many years ago when bars were supposed to be closed, they closed the main doors and neon lights music etc.. But regulars were allowed in via the back door and you can still hooky with your girl in the semi darkness :D

Have not been back there for several years so wouldn't know the situation now.

RamboCat
14-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Just came back from a very trip to Pattaya. Here are a few observations, some of which answer questions posted by bros earlier in the Thread.

1. A lot of big bars have ST rooms for you in their own premises for 300B. So if your hotel is in Jomtien etc should not matter if all you want is a quickie. Besides on and near Walking Street are numerous ST hotels too.

2. Girls in the Super Agogos e.g. Super Girl, Super Baby are prettier than other bars. ST/Lt prices the same.

3. Massage girls in Honey, PP etc are lousy standard when compared to BKK massage parlors. Price 1800B is almost similar to BKK prices.

4. Stay away from bars with Russians. All are con-girls. I was conned and so was another guy I met outside. They will ask you for 1500B for a ST in a private room. End up in the room all you will get is a dance where you are 1m away from her at all times. No touching allowed :(

5. Bars close quite late (much later than BKK) some about 4 am. It helps if you're staying near Walking Street so that you can walk home safely even if you're high/drunk. Some bars e.g. Star Agogo on Soi Diamond open as early as 3 PM !! Good if you're looking for an early catch or just want to while away some time with a beer & the naked/semi naked ladies rather than sunbathing at the beach.

6. Carry more cash to Pattaya. Credit Cards are made to feel unwelcome at most bars, restaurants and massage places. A few that do accept also want to charge 3% extra for it.

7. If you're bar hopping quite a bit and plan to see girls in quite a few bars before making your final selection of the night, order draught beer rather than bottled beer. It's half price or lower at most places, same volume, tastes as good & you save quite a bit if you hop to say 8-10 bars that night.

Short FR of my girl. Got a 24 y.o. slim girl from Lighthouse Agogo. She's from Chiangrai & had a Singaporean bf before but he stopped sending money so she had to come to work in this line. The service is excellent and has a very bouncy bums and very smooth skin and toufu like soft breasts. Hugged and slept whole night. Initially we had agreed that she will leave at 9am but eventually up to 3 PM she's still stuck and wants more "boom boom" :-))

ahtecklim
14-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Good report. Its always nice to hear observations from another angle

Anyway ..........

Pretty girls are subjective and Super Bars are well known for their rip off prices. They always want to charge more than other bars. They were the ones that started the pay first policy on Walking Street.

You Lighthouse girl's story is very common. Every girl has a sob story. Unless you are going to be a sponsor , its one ear in and one ear out! ;)

DARKSARCASM
14-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Bro RamboCat...thanx for the informative post......I'm going there with couple of friends from May23-27.....all of us 1st timers there.........so thanx again bro....

dickkuyt
15-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks bro zmanz and JinRummy for the info, appreciate it.

AdGuy
17-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Just came back from a very trip to Pattaya. Here are a few observations, some of which answer questions posted by bros earlier in the Thread.

I'm still wondering why you aren't bringing me along to such places? :confused:

El Frances
17-05-2012, 04:12 AM
[QUOTE=RamboCat;7214300]

2. Girls in the Super Agogos e.g. Super Girl, Super Baby are prettier than other bars. ST/Lt prices the same.

Girls in the super gogos are prettier but you usually have to pay in advance a non negotiable price to the mamasan. Girls from well known bars such as Baccara can get about the same price but in other bars it's usually negotiable at a cheaper price (i.e. 1500 ST/2000-2500 LT, instead of 2000ST/3000lt in the Supers). Especially now it's low season....
Well, it's always the same story: If you ask the girl "how much you want", or make the mistake of negotiating with the mamasan and not with the girl, you are sure to be proposed the higher price.

It is not recommended to take girls LT in the super bars as you have to pay in advance and thus no control any more over the girls. You may be lucky or not....Several complaints about unmotivated service and early leave ("my sister has no room key" "I am sick", etc...)

cityhope
22-05-2012, 08:46 PM
wanna find out how the baht bus works. I am staying at JomTien. How to travel to walking street and back?

cityhope
22-05-2012, 11:19 PM
need advise on how to take baht bus to and from JomTien to walking street

Yokosi
23-05-2012, 12:28 PM
You got mouth and tongue ?.

Why don't us ask the driver who most probably would not understand your Singlish. Or he will say yes to your request and wanna chop you.

You can take the motorbike taxi, will cost you a bit more !!!.

naemlo
23-05-2012, 12:53 PM
need advise on how to take baht bus to and from JomTien to walking street

There will be "baht bus" around. Just tell them and neg the price.

ThaiHotels
23-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Get on and it is 10 Baht to 2nd Road. Then cut through one of the sois to beach road.

Tim

ahtecklim
23-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Baht bus in Pattaya are color coded to reflect the route but its quite confusing even for the locals. Unless you can master it on day one ; take a moto taxi or hire the whole baht bus or better still move to Pattaya

cityhope
23-05-2012, 09:59 PM
thanks for the reply. looks like taking moto sai is the way to go.
I wanna stay JomTiem for peace as i think Beach Rd and central area is a zoo, but i also wanna go walking street:)

leaseoflife
24-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Jomtiam a little out of the way from the usual. So, you probably wanna book a baht bus for the trip back. As for going there... just agar agar. Take a bus... see if going the right direction. Not right, alight, walk towards the direction/soi that you want to go, then take another bus. At least going there no rush...

ahtecklim
24-05-2012, 09:59 AM
thanks for the reply. looks like taking moto sai is the way to go.
I wanna stay JomTiem for peace as i think Beach Rd and central area is a zoo, but i also wanna go walking street:)

Although not there yet , Walking Street is approaching soi Cowboy's stupid prices. Eye candy is still good but getting expensive. Explore Soi Baukow. Dont worry , you can thank me when you get back! :D

Everywhere has gems but Jomtien too quiet for me.

BlueDragon193
24-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Suggest staying in Pattaya North hotel or April Suite in soi 6 Pattaya 2nd road locate at the end of small lane that I stayed a few times before.

Catharsis
24-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Although not there yet , Walking Street is approaching soi Cowboy's stupid prices. Eye candy is still good but getting expensive. Explore Soi Baukow. Dont worry , you can thank me when you get back! :D

What are the prices like in Walking St and Pattaya in general??
Soi Cowboy when I was last there was 1,000 to 2,000 short term or 1500 to 3000 LT. BJ or HJ can start much less.

naemlo
24-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Soi Cowboy when I was last there was 1,000 to 2,000 short term or 1500 to 3000 LT. BJ or HJ can start much less.

When was your last in Soi Cowboy???

leaseoflife
25-05-2012, 01:33 AM
When was your last in Soi Cowboy???

555+ yup... must have been a loooooong time.

Well, you can translate those BBK prices to that of Patts now. Pretty much the rate...

Sex Kid
30-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Hello Brudder,

Just thinking that since I going to cheong in BKK, burdders you advise I go Pattaya to cheong or not?

Or you think in bangkok already the same so no need waste time go pattaya.

Hope brudder can give good advice.

Thank you brudders.

ahtecklim
30-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Hello Brudder,

Just thinking that since I going to cheong in BKK, burdders you advise I go Pattaya to cheong or not?

Or you think in bangkok already the same so no need waste time go pattaya.

Hope brudder can give good advice.

Thank you brudders.

Ice Kachang and Chendol are both deserts and both are nice to eat. Some people will like the ice more and some will like the coconut more. But nobody regrets ever trying both.

I hope you get what I mean........ :p

Sex Kid
31-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Thank you brudder for you advice.

I think about it first. Either go Pattaya or try somewhere I also never go before like Udon Thani.

Thank you brudder.

yinyang
31-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Either go Pattaya or try somewhere I also never go before like Udon Thani..
SK, not sure why you extend to Udon Thani (up country) unless you got teerak there.

If you not done Patts yet, and you have time -imho, it's worth the side trip for experience. Walking Street is mind blowing (for 1st timers) before you check out the other secondary places Soi Diana etc. Only just over an hour by Bells bus from airport, or 1.5hrs from city for thb200. Private taxi thb900 (email mr T somewhere here). Now into low season, so you may get some bargains on hotels.

Suggest you browse more through this thread

naemlo
31-05-2012, 05:37 PM
If you not done Patts yet, and you have time -imho, it's worth the side trip for experience. Walking Street is mind blowing (for 1st timers) before you check out the other secondary places Soi Diana etc.

Ya Pattaya..... went there almost every weeks for 3 months. After that, the "feeling" dies down.... :D

despicableme
31-05-2012, 06:50 PM
pattaya over bangkok anytime.

ahtecklim
01-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Thank you brudder for you advice.

I think about it first. Either go Pattaya or try somewhere I also never go before like Udon Thani.

Thank you brudder.

I have no idea why the Kid compare Pattay with Udon? Walkng street alone is about 5 Soi Cowboys - that is a better comparison. FYI there is about 70-80 agogos in Pattaya ; more than half in Walking Street.

However I do like the adventure spirit in the Kid ; maybe he is going to visit his teerak in Udon! :p

naemlo
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM
However I do like the adventure spirit in the Kid ; maybe he is going to visit his teerak in Udon! :p

There are agogos in Udon. U will enjoy them if u like dark MILF. :D

cityhope
03-06-2012, 09:58 AM

reporting from pattaya jomtiem :D
rented a motor sai, found the way to walking street. The traffic in central is crazy and parking is horrible :o after getting lost a bit found my way back to jomtiem.

etct88
03-06-2012, 03:38 PM
There are agogos in Udon. U will enjoy them if u like dark MILF. :D

maybe he no like Chendol nor Ice Kanjang, he like Jin Chow...:p

was there last weekend, will be there next weekend......:D

last was there with fish, next will be there look for thor sat.....:o

naemlo
03-06-2012, 05:12 PM
last was there with fish, next will be there look for thor sat.....:o

I will be heading north the week after next. :D

hunterhi
03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Wa, Tai Kor, go North can bring Di Di go too ... :D

naemlo
03-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Wa, Tai Kor, go North can bring Di Di go too ... :D

Wait for u to come, I getting older...

hunterhi
03-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Wa, we r all getting older, as they said old n wiser ma... :p

Wait for u to come, I getting older...

naemlo
03-06-2012, 08:21 PM

U still young. :D

hunterhi
03-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Wa, u like that said I felt Pai Sai I m younger than u but much foolish than u... I may go to place u said to stay for afew day, may need ur help... Thanks... :)

Nonteerak2553
03-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Pii naemlo, north or north-east. Nowadays udon, ubon produce good skin girls. 555+ lots of the sao saosss now white skin, hard to tell unless they tell you they from isaan.

Wah, like that if got fate mix with you guys, I'm like boy boy laew. :p

ahtecklim
04-06-2012, 10:42 AM
aiyo ... please dont start with the 'you better I no good' talk here. Like someother thread , makes me want to puke!

If timing is correct , can cheong and learn from each other. While regulars know the ins and outs , newbies will look at things from a different angle. Many times we have let the newbie lead and discovered that our way is not always the better way.

hunterhi
04-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Ya agree with u Bro, I have know afew Thai friend from north or north-east area, n they r quite fair... U really very young Boy Boy na... We r older than u long time... :D U enjoy the rolling good time...

Pii naemlo, north or north-east. Nowadays udon, ubon produce good skin girls. 555+ lots of the sao saosss now white skin, hard to tell unless they tell you they from isaan.

Wah, like that if got fate mix with you guys, I'm like boy boy laew. :p

hikaru46
05-06-2012, 02:14 PM
aiyo ... please dont start with the 'you better I no good' talk here. Like someother thread , makes me want to puke!

If timing is correct , can cheong and learn from each other. While regulars know the ins and outs , newbies will look at things from a different angle. Many times we have let the newbie lead and discovered that our way is not always the better way.

Wise words... Couldn't agree more, I always feel I had more fun when I was a newbie and making fun mistake =D

TonyCheong
05-06-2012, 03:21 PM
was there last weekend, will be there next weekend......:D

Wow you're back in Thailand! :eek: :D

Never jio me go Udon Thani. :mad:

naemlo
05-06-2012, 03:26 PM

If u happen to go Pattaya, I will show u 1 fair SYT from Issan.

ahtecklim
05-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Wise words... Couldn't agree more, I always feel I had more fun when I was a newbie and making fun mistake =D

While I know Soi Diamond well , I seldom go down the smaller lane agogos. Last trip a friend led us to Gentlemen's Club and we cheong the entire nite there in a few agogos! Best talent of the trip!

leaseoflife
05-06-2012, 08:44 PM
If u happen to go Pattaya, I will show u 1 fair SYT from Issan.

Actually got quite a few if one is to explore more.... Oh man.. When am i coming home?? :D

LinLaoBei
05-06-2012, 10:27 PM
i tot of going to Pattaya on the 1st week of July ... anyone going during this period too?

naemlo
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Actually got quite a few if one is to explore more.... Oh man.. When am i coming home?? :D

I am about the 1 u know. :D

etct88
06-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Wow you're back in Thailand! :eek: :D

Never jio me go Udon Thani. :mad:

where is udon thani? come la, this weekend, if no kang tao in Pattaya, I go Korat....... au mai, don't say never jio.....:p

naemlo
06-06-2012, 01:11 AM
where is udon thani? come la, this weekend, if no kang tao in Pattaya, I go Korat....... au mai, don't say never jio.....:p

I am going korat next Wed. Why no jio me go Pattaya? :mad:

etct88
06-06-2012, 01:50 AM
I am going korat next Wed. Why no jio me go Pattaya? :mad:

aiyah, me no kang tau one, just go 6 c 6 c onli... korat for old time sake, maybe go visit Ya Mor...... hope can still find it, and maybe see any little 88 running around.....:p

TonyCheong
06-06-2012, 01:51 AM
where is udon thani? come la, this weekend, if no kang tao in Pattaya, I go Korat....... au mai, don't say never jio....

Ao gan lah. :mad:

I am going korat next Wed. Why no jio me go Pattaya?

He always stealth mission one lah.
Don't you know he's a ranger in disguise? :cool:

The last time this joker went Pattaya was late November 2008 during the protests.
When everyone (myself included) is trying to get out (moi stranded) of Bangkok.
He landed at U-Tapao International Airport with a golf bag in tow! :rolleyes:

Some how fate led us to have Moo Ka Tah at Ratchada.
This is how I met this legendary uncle! :D

naemlo
06-06-2012, 02:11 AM
aiyah, me no kang tau one, just go 6 c 6 c onli... korat for old time sake, maybe go visit Ya Mor...... hope can still find it, and maybe see any little 88 running around.....:p

U go till Korat for old time sake.... damn good.

He always stealth mission one lah.
Don't you know he's a ranger in disguise? :cool:

I know he ranger trained. Can go anywhere and suddenly appear behind u.

etct88
06-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Ao gan lah. :mad:

The last time this joker went Pattaya was late November 2008 during the protests.! :D

U go till Korat for old time sake.... damn good....... go anywhere and suddenly appear behind u.

Wow! you all no need to sleep one huh:eek:

Don't worry, this old man promise deep deep, not to appear behind you:p

I still struggling with the impression I had in 2008 with the situation, THE SAME! everyone is partying......

naemlo
06-06-2012, 06:29 PM
I still struggling with the impression I had in 2008 with the situation, THE SAME! everyone is partying......

Just a remainder, next weekend is voting day in Pattaya so no "drinks".

leaseoflife
06-06-2012, 11:52 PM
I am about the 1 u know. :D

I thought so... :D

marikita1629
08-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Wah bro I currently in pattaya but no see much action. The go go bar also quite empty have most of pattaya action gone to other places?

naemlo
08-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Wah bro I currently in pattaya but no see much action. The go go bar also quite empty have most of pattaya action gone to other places?

You are not in Thailand Pattaya.... Guess u are in other part of the world. :rolleyes:

marikita1629
08-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Yap hopefully tonight will be better going for my B massage now? Going to try honey body massage

deem
14-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Hey guys.. !!

Never been to Pattaya or to Thailand - but, have heard enough to have booked myself and couple of my cousins; ;) though have read about walking street and other places.. But don't have an idea on the scene, the going rates.. how much does a damn beer cost for god's sake?? Are there soapy massages, how much? any recommendations? :confused:

Common brudders - please help :)

Any 'Pattaya for dummies' out there :rolleyes:

naemlo
15-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Any 'Pattaya for dummies' out there :rolleyes:

There is... guess either u need to search more or u r "dummier" than dummies :D

AdGuy
19-06-2012, 08:40 PM
planning on making a maiden trip to pattaya in july.

no dates confirmed yet.

wondering if anyone would be interested to travel together.

cheers

dfusion
20-06-2012, 12:11 AM
bros, have 3 days holiday in Jul, enuff to go pattaya? long time no go there.... what is the fastest way to go there?

leaseoflife
20-06-2012, 12:24 AM
bros, have 3 days holiday in Jul, enuff to go pattaya? long time no go there.... what is the fastest way to go there?

Go fr where? Airport? What time? All these make.a.difference. 3 days? Depend in what u r looking for. To me.. Of course not enough... But money also not.enough.

naemlo
20-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Go fr where? Airport? What time? All these make.a.difference. 3 days? Depend in what u r looking for. To me.. Of course not enough... But money also not.enough.

Ya dun drink cough syrup with whisky in Pattaya.... Even with lots of money, u also cannot stand still :D

dfusion
20-06-2012, 12:54 AM
wah... so serious? go bkk in evening got transport to Pattaya?

leaseoflife
20-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Ya dun drink cough syrup with whisky in Pattaya.... Even with lots of money, u also cannot stand still :D

Nbz.. :D u must tell the whole world right??? 555 kns! An experience nevertheless! 555.

leaseoflife
20-06-2012, 01:04 AM

Then u either go ekkamai to take bus or juz book a cab straight to patts.

naemlo
20-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Nbz.. :D u must tell the whole world right??? 555 kns! An experience nevertheless! 555.

Not whole world, just the forum... :D

RamboCat
20-06-2012, 08:29 AM
planning on making a maiden trip to pattaya in july.

no dates confirmed yet.

wondering if anyone would be interested to travel together.

cheers

Wao ! The king of Viet scene is invading Tom Yam land ....

AdGuy
20-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Wao ! The king of Viet scene is invading Tom Yam land ....

Always good to try new stuff. :rolleyes:

naemlo
20-06-2012, 12:39 PM

If u have the money, even a limousine can get u to Pattaya at anytime of the day and night. If u dun like, a private copter will do the job. :D

AdGuy
25-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Camping here.

And also on the budget airlines websites for the latest promos to BKK.

Tiger got good promo today... but not available promo seats. WTF!!! :eek:

Accountant
25-06-2012, 09:45 PM

1. A lot of big bars have ST rooms for you in their own premises for 300B. So if your hotel is in Jomtien etc should not matter if all you want is a quickie. Besides on and near Walking Street are numerous ST hotels too.

3. Massage girls in Honey, PP etc are lousy standard when compared to BKK massage parlors. Price 1800B is almost similar to BKK prices.

4. Stay away from bars with Russians. All are con-girls. I was conned and so was another guy I met outside. They will ask you for 1500B for a ST in a private room. End up in the room all you will get is a dance where you are 1m away from her at all times. No touching allowed :(

5. Bars close quite late (much later than BKK) some about 4 am. It helps if you're staying near Walking Street so that you can walk home safely even if you're high/drunk. Some bars e.g. Star Agogo on Soi Diamond open as early as 3 PM !! Good if you're looking for an early catch or just want to while away some time with a beer & the naked/semi naked ladies rather than sunbathing at the beach.

6. Carry more cash to Pattaya. Credit Cards are made to feel unwelcome at most bars, restaurants and massage places. A few that do accept also want to charge 3% extra for it.

7. If you're bar hopping quite a bit and plan to see girls in quite a few bars before making your final selection of the night, order draught beer rather than bottled beer. It's half price or lower at most places, same volume, tastes as good & you save quite a bit if you hop to say 8-10 bars that night.

Short FR of my girl. Got a 24 y.o. slim girl from Lighthouse Agogo. She's from Chiangrai & had a Singaporean bf before but he stopped sending money so she had to come to work in this line. The service is excellent and has a very bouncy bums and very smooth skin and toufu like soft breasts. Hugged and slept whole night. Initially we had agreed that she will leave at 9am but eventually up to 3 PM she's still stuck and wants more "boom boom" :-))

Wow, what is the number for the girl

ahtecklim
26-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Wow, what is the number for the girl

There are thousands of girls in Pattaya and you're looking for the ONE?!?!? :confused:

Go with an open mind and let the experience of Pattaya take over......

S.B.Y.1
01-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Just to share :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6oq9qTWXQQ&NR=1

AdGuy
04-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi all,

Planning to fly by Airasia but heard it stops at Don Mueang instead of Suvarnabhumi.

What does that do to travelling time where Pattaya is concerned?

Thanks

Flyhighwiththai
04-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi all,

Planning to fly by Airasia but heard it stops at Don Mueang instead of Suvarnabhumi.

Thanks

Not correct. AirAsia flights from Singapore all land at Suvarnabhumi.

hoosdathu
04-07-2012, 12:05 PM
i just bought airasia to bkk, arrive suvarnnabhumi leh

AdGuy
04-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Airasia will fly to Don Mueang from 1 Oct

ahtecklim
04-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi all,

What does that do to travelling time where Pattaya is concerned?

Thanks

Don Maung is on the other side of Bangkok so assuming you are going direct to Pattaya , add another 30-45mins if the driver uses the highway.

If he cuts thru town to Sukhumvit , it will depend on downtown Bangkok traffic.

I am avoiding flights that uses Don Maung after the switch.

ahtecklim
04-07-2012, 01:40 PM
http://www.airasia.com/sg/en/corporate/pressrelease.page

AirAsia Ready to Transfer Flight Operations to Don Mueang Airport from October 1st, 2012

Bangkok, 25 June 2012

AirAsia affirms its readiness to transfer all operations to Don Mueang International Airport by October 1st, 2012. The airline assures Don Mueang Airport will be able to accommodate its growing fleet and provide its customers with the utmost satisfaction.

Mr. Tassapon Bijleveld, CEO of Thai AirAsia, said that AirAsia’s decision to return to Don Mueang Airport was carefully assessed as he noted that the capabilities of Don Mueang Airport are in line with AirAsia’s own growth plan. Thorough consideration into transferring to Don Mueang Airport found that the airport’s capabilities, coupled with the Airports of Thailand Company’s assistance measures, meant AirAsia could better manage its cost more effectively and provide passengers with improved service.

“The uncongested Don Mueang Airport is sure to prove a benefit to AirAsia when it boosts its fleet of Airbus A320s to a total of 48 and welcomes more customers. The airport’s location also makes it conducive to further travel. Prospective travelers should have confidence in what Don Mueang has to offer”, said Mr. Tassapon.

AirAsia has scheduled October 1st this year as the date when all of its services will be based at Don Mueang Airport. The airline’s flights will retain their FD code and original schedules. Passengers who are affected by the switch to Don Mueang Airport, may alter their flights by either choosing another travel date on the same route either 7 days before or after their original travel date, at no additional cost. Passengers also have an option to convert the paid flight into credit shell available to be used within the next 90 days. The change options are only available to affected passengers who purchased their tickets before 26 June 2012 whose travel dates are from 1 October 2012 onwards. For further information and developments visit www.airasia.com or contact the AirAsia Call Center at 02-515-999.

naemlo
04-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Depending on the time... a lot of Thais living in Rangsit, Laksi, Don Meuang use the road and toll to BKK center to work. It will take more than an hour or sometime 2 hrs to reach the other side of the airport. Also note, this road connects north Thailand, thousands of vehicles heading north and back to BKK using this road, esp weekends.

Toll fee to the other side of the new airport will be about 100THB plus.

It is better to land in the new airport to save time if going Pattaya but if going BKK itself, both are almost the same except 1 is new, another is old :D

Flyhighwiththai
04-07-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.airasia.com/sg/en/corporate/pressrelease.page

AirAsia Ready to Transfer Flight Operations to Don Mueang Airport from October 1st, 2012

Thanks for this info. I guess I won't fly AirAsia to BKK anymore then.
Anyways AirAsia increased fares quite a bit and sometimes cheaper to fly Thai

juz_mic
05-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Will be in Patts on the 15th - 17th, confirmed. Jetstar morning flight, bells bus from airport to Patts at 10am on the 15th. Travelling solo. Anyone keen to go around together, PM me.

JinRummy
05-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Don Maung is on the other side of Bangkok so assuming you are going direct to Pattaya , add another 30-45mins if the driver uses the highway.

Damn it. I have a flight with them in December.

leaseoflife
05-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Damn it. I have a flight with them in December.

Funny how they like to change airports :) Tiger will be operating from T2 come Sept.

indianmagicoil
06-07-2012, 03:05 AM
When booking it would have been stated which airport it departs/arrives from unless u booked before they made a decision to change operating terminals.

Singapore Budget Terminal is a joke. Looks like a community centre than 1st World transport facility. First was the contest organized by CAAS to name this new airport. The winning name? "Budget Terminal":rolleyes: wasted all that money for nothing just like NParks' $2,200 bicycle.

naemlo
06-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Singapore Budget Terminal is a joke.

Should say the govt is a joke... the youth Olympic was another example. :D

indianmagicoil
06-07-2012, 03:44 AM
555 list could go on... But biggest jokers are those who elect them but cow father cow mother when they raise prices & bring in more foreigners.

How's things there? Long time no see. Heard rainy seAson starting again? The Great Thai Flood again this year?:eek:

ahtecklim
07-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Next trip in early-mid Sept. Anyone want to buy me beer? :D

TonyCheong
07-07-2012, 06:01 PM

I think it makes more sense to utilise Suvarnabhumi Airport to save time since the Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link is now in operation.

ahtecklim
07-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I think it makes more sense to utilise Suvarnabhumi Airport to save time since the Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link is now in operation.

what does the rail link got to do with Pattaya?

TAXI6600
08-07-2012, 06:48 AM
what does the rail link got to do with Pattaya?

Rail to Victory Stn, board van to Pats?
Just guessing only...

leaseoflife
08-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Just guessing only...

Fr Suv airport.. Can take buses straight to patts. Save time gg downtown then take a bus. I usually take bell bus fr basement of airport to patts. 200 bht. Time is an essence.. Esp when we r on hols.

Hornster
08-07-2012, 11:15 AM
hi all care to share any cheap and cleanhygiene hotel?

ahtecklim
08-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Just guessing only...

That would be going to Bangkok , taking a u-turn and back to Pattaya.

Its like landing in Changi, taking the mrt to Kallang and taking a cab to Changi Village

naemlo
08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Just guessing only...

If this is the case, add another 4 hours to the total journey.

Mayan
08-07-2012, 10:33 PM

Does Don Muang airport have a bus service like Bell in Survarnabhumi airport that goes straight to Pattaya?

chuckyy
09-07-2012, 09:38 AM

I will be going to thailand from sept 1st to 12th, mostly 3-4 days in bkk then a week in pattaya. So wanna tag along and do some barhops and stuff? I sure it is more fun with a buddy or so.

ahtecklim
09-07-2012, 06:16 PM
I will be going to thailand from sept 1st to 12th, mostly 3-4 days in bkk then a week in pattaya. So wanna tag along and do some barhops and stuff? I sure it is more fun with a buddy or so.

haha I am most probably on the same flight back as you! I need to be in Bangkok till 9Sept. I'LL PM a place and time for all who wants to meet on the 10th Sept.

TAXI6600
10-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Fr Suv airport.. Can take buses straight to patts. Save time gg downtown then take a bus. I usually take bell bus fr basement of airport to patts. 200 bht. Time is an essence.. Esp when we r on hols.

That would be going to Bangkok , taking a u-turn and back to Pattaya.

Its like landing in Changi, taking the mrt to Kallang and taking a cab to Changi Village

If this is the case, add another 4 hours to the total journey.

Thank you seniors for your comments. I was just making a guess in reply to bro TonyCheong's post. No offence intended. :)

chuckyy
10-07-2012, 04:12 AM
haha I am most probably on the same flight back as you! I need to be in Bangkok till 9Sept. I'LL PM a place and time for all who wants to meet on the 10th Sept.

if want to hang out, i suggest to stay at the same hotel or close by so can save a lot of $$ for taxi and easier to gather. As for the date, I either go with sept 1-8th in pattya then 8-12 in bkk. or the otherway around would be sept 1-4 in bkk, then 4-12 pattaya. which one is better for you to make the plan works?

ahtecklim
10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
I can see you have never been to Pattaya! Baht bus cost 10B per ride so cab money is nothing.

My plans are fixed , in Bangkok before going to Pattaya on 9th nite till 12th nite

If you need hotel ideas , let me know your initial plan (or lack of one) and I'll let you know my suggestions.

Most probably we'll meet 10th nite in a Walking Street bar.

leaseoflife
10-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Thank you seniors for your comments. I was just making a guess in reply to bro TonyCheong's post. No offence intended. :)

None taken... Sharing info nia :)

BlueDragon193
10-07-2012, 10:50 AM

I thought the first round beer on you, is it still valid.:D

chuckyy
10-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I can see you have never been to Pattaya! Baht bus cost 10B per ride so cab money is nothing.

My plans are fixed , in Bangkok before going to Pattaya on 9th nite till 12th nite

If you need hotel ideas , let me know your initial plan (or lack of one) and I'll let you know my suggestions.

Most probably we'll meet 10th nite in a Walking Street bar.

you are talking about pattaya or bkk? usually i only take taxi in bkk. MRT and BTS are easy also but there will be some extra walk in between. if you been to places like poisedon massage you will know what I mean.

At pattaya baht bus is ok but usually I stay at hotel close by walking street if in pattaya, which I don't need to use unless I going some other day time activities. I have been to many different hotels both pattaya or bkk. So far my favorite in bkk if focusing on nana i will stay at omnitower, if soicowboy i will stays at Jasmine. Ofcourse it is not set, sometime if have some good deals I will take whatever is good at the time of my visit.

So far my plan is not 100% set except I will be there on the sept 1st - 12th. I will split 3-4 days in bkk and a week in pattaya which is for sure. From the look of your schedule, I guess I will be staying at bkk from the 1st-4th, then from the 4th - 12th in pattaya. So if you would like to hang out, we can do a few days in bkk, then meet up at pattaya later.

ahtecklim
10-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Does Don Muang airport have a bus service like Bell in Survarnabhumi airport that goes straight to Pattaya?

too early and not been there for ages to advise

ahtecklim
10-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I thought the first round beer on you, is it still valid.:D

but you fly my areoplane last time! :p

ok la , for you , I open bottle!

ahtecklim
10-07-2012, 11:00 AM
you are talking about pattaya or bkk? usually i only take taxi in bkk. MRT and BTS are easy also but there will be some extra walk in between. if you been to places like poisedon massage you will know what I mean.

At pattaya baht bus is ok but usually I stay at hotel close by walking street if in pattaya, which I don't need to use unless I going some other day time activities. I have been to many different hotels both pattaya or bkk. So far my favorite in bkk if focusing on nana i will stay at omnitower, if soicowboy i will stays at Jasmine. Ofcourse it is not set, sometime if have some good deals I will take whatever is good at the time of my visit.

So far my plan is not 100% set except I will be there on the sept 1st - 12th. I will split 3-4 days in bkk and a week in pattaya which is for sure. From the look of your schedule, I guess I will be staying at bkk from the 1st-4th, then from the 4th - 12th in pattaya. So if you would like to hang out, we can do a few days in bkk, then meet up at pattaya later.

I cant believe anyone would favor Bkk agogos over Pattaya agogos! If you are into MPs then i agree Bkk wins hands down. I take Pattaya as a holiday on the whole , not just girls so I will visit North Central and South in a single day for food massage drinks girls.

If walking street is the only place you've been for nite mongering , you should try other areas. Will PM you closer to the dates.

BlueDragon193
10-07-2012, 11:04 AM
but you fly my areoplane last time! :p

ok la , for you , I open bottle!

At least I did inform you before hand unlike other who didn't bother to.

Wow, nice of you to open a bottle of......mw.:D

chuckyy
10-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I cant believe anyone would favor Bkk agogos over Pattaya agogos! If you are into MPs then i agree Bkk wins hands down. I take Pattaya as a holiday on the whole , not just girls so I will visit North Central and South in a single day for food massage drinks girls.

If walking street is the only place you've been for nite mongering , you should try other areas. Will PM you closer to the dates.

will looking forward on your updates, but in bkk i not just going for bars. Usually I do some site seeing like temples, zoo, go kart, and ofcourse massage lol. Bkk overall girls are much better quality than the ones in pattaya(average). But the price are bit higher which all depending on how you want to spend. Try to compare the pattaya agogos with rainbow 4 or baccara and you will understand. Also some really nice discos/clubs are located in bkk (hollywood award, q-bar etc.)

In pattaya, I mostly hanging out at walking street and few of the soi along the side of beach road. So I didn't really have a chance or attempt to visit North and South pattaya yet, maybe I should do it this time lol.

naemlo
10-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Try to compare the pattaya agogos with rainbow 4 or baccara and you will understand. Also some really nice discos/clubs are located in bkk (hollywood award, q-bar etc.)

Pattaya does have good quality ladies compare to the so called barccara and rainbow 4 but of cause no. of quality lose to BKK. If your nice discos and clubs are Hollywood and q-bar, then u have not been to BKK night entertainment. The mentioned clubs are a waste of time. :eek:

chuckyy
10-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Pattaya does have good quality ladies compare to the so called barccara and rainbow 4 but of cause no. of quality lose to BKK. If your nice discos and clubs are Hollywood and q-bar, then u have not been to BKK night entertainment. The mentioned clubs are a waste of time. :eek:

First of all, pattaya do have good quality ladies but I am talking about AVERAGE. If there are 7 out of 10 quality gogo girls in rainbow 4(example), then pattaya bar would be around 3/10 at max. Since bkk earns more $$$(by barfine and ST LT cost), a lot of the stunners will go there first.

when I saying NICE, which mean at a reasonable price. If you talking about the ones like "the bank" or "Pegasus" gentlemen's club etc. then it is a different story. I usually hangs out at bed-supper club, q-bar, ice bar, bossy, barsu, shock39, climax, hollywood etc. which are consider decent club with decent price. Maybe there are many more I never been to, so what you suggest since with your big quote "then u have not been to BKK night entertainment" I am just curious. I hope you are not listing those 30,000-60,000 baht membership ones, or those ones at soi thaniya japanese ktv like kirara. I been there, tried that, and it is not any average people want to go.

naemlo
10-07-2012, 04:03 PM
when I saying NICE, which mean at a reasonable price.

Also some really nice discos/clubs are located in bkk (hollywood award, q-bar etc.)

Reasonable price is decent price. How will others equate your "nice" to "money" or "monetary"? To describe a club "nice", normally we mean the atmosphere, music, decoration of the club.

BTW how u define reasonable price?? A bottle of Black in Hollywood costs about 1800THB, next next next ....door, Pubs or clubs costs about the same and this applies to most pubs/clubs in RCA, Funky....

If you talking about the ones like "the bank" or "Pegasus" gentlemen's club etc. then it is a different story. I usually hangs out at bed-supper club, q-bar, ice bar, bossy, barsu, shock39, climax, hollywood etc. which are consider decent club with decent price. Maybe there are many more I never been to, so what you suggest since with your big quote "then u have not been to BKK night entertainment" I am just curious. I hope you are not listing those 30,000-60,000 baht membership ones, or those ones at soi thaniya japanese ktv like kirara. I been there, tried that, and it is not any average people want to go.

A simple area, RCA will kill your "nice" disco and clubs. You have word misuse/misunderstand identity.... clubs and g-clubs are totally different. Your context of using q-bar and hollywood in earlier post, aren't u talking about disco or clubbing? Why involved "The Bank"? Also as shown, your limitation, "The bank" is in the history book long ago.... Further, 30k-60k?? Have u actually been to a g-club before? g-club can start from 5k, 10k, 20k. It is not always in the range of 30k-60k.

Anyway, this is Pattaya thread, no point debating on this. U might want to start a topic in BKK thread and ask others what they think of q-bar and hollywood. Are they "nice" and recommended to go? Also dun forget to ask about "the bank"....

All the best to your cheonging, everyone is learning something new, as long as u are willing to learn.
Humble is the way to go.... Limitation is not face losing. Boasting without knowledge is a shame.

leaseoflife
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Anyway, this is Pattaya thread, no point debating on this. U might want to start a topic in BKK thread and ask others what they think of q-bar and hollywood. Are they "nice" and recommended to go? Also dun forget to ask about "the bank"....

All the best to your cheonging, everyone is learning something new, as long as u are willing to learn.
Humble is the way to go.... Limitation is not face losing. Boasting without knowledge is a shame.

Very chim.... Tt is why i.stick to my agg... :D

Ninja_Assassin
11-07-2012, 01:30 AM
In pattaya, I mostly hanging out at walking street and few of the soi along the side of beach road. So I didn't really have a chance or attempt to visit North and South pattaya yet, maybe I should do it this time lol.

Next time try to go barhop with fellow samsters...... no matter how experienced you are there will always be something to learn from them..... even so-called newbies have surprised me sometimes. :D

Mayan
11-07-2012, 02:58 AM
too early and not been there for ages to advise

Thanks for the reply. So it means we have to do it the old way by going to victory monument and take the van.

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Next time try to go barhop with fellow samsters...... no matter how experienced you are there will always be something to learn from them..... even so-called newbies have surprised me sometimes. :D

so true hehe, since there are so many things can be done there

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 08:09 AM

I think you are the one who start bashing me first, you either didnt finish reading or miss read something there. When I saying "nice" and "reasonable" I mean it for average person. Which few of my other friends been there before agrees with it.

RCA is a decent place, but I consider the ones I mentioned are better. Everyone have their own taste but RCA to me is more like a local clubbing section than cheonging target for foreigner. The places like the ones at soi 11 beats it hands down I would say.

Also, I never saying all gentleman clubs starts with 30k+, I mentioned pegasus, nacrz, and the bank which those are their price when I was there. The bank I haven't been for a long time since I only been there once and don't like it much because of the price. So if it is already gone, dont flame me for it since I only use it as an example.

All the places I mentioned before are the list of the places I like to hang out and think it is NICE, nothing more and nothing less. You starts to attacks me out of no where and saying I boasting, which is an insult. You even dare to say the word "humble", learn that meaning again before you start to trashing others.

We are all here to share our knowledge and experience, main goal is to have fun not flames. This will be my last reply on this argument since like someone mentioned earlier, this is not a bkk post so I won't go any further to make things worst.

davis
11-07-2012, 10:39 AM
i and my friend will be going Pattaya on 19th July 2012 and coming back singapore on 23th July 2012. Any recommendation long time never go

ahtecklim
11-07-2012, 11:58 AM
First of all, pattaya do have good quality ladies but I am talking about AVERAGE. If there are 7 out of 10 quality gogo girls in rainbow 4(example), then pattaya bar would be around 3/10 at max. Since bkk earns more $$$(by barfine and ST LT cost), a lot of the stunners will go there first. .

Really man? You need to get out more in Pattaya. I will show you and you honestly look me in the eye and say the difference is so far apart , I'll give you a BJ! :)

when I saying NICE, which mean at a reasonable price. If you talking about the ones like "the bank" or "Pegasus" gentlemen's club etc. then it is a different story. I usually hangs out at bed-supper club, q-bar, ice bar, bossy, barsu, shock39, climax, hollywood etc. which are consider decent club with decent price. Maybe there are many more I never been to, so what you suggest since with your big quote "then u have not been to BKK night entertainment" I am just curious. I hope you are not listing those 30,000-60,000 baht membership ones, or those ones at soi thaniya japanese ktv like kirara. I been there, tried that, and it is not any average people want to go.

While I agree with you Bangkok has nicer girls (maybe its the city Office Ladies dressing compared to beach casual dressing) , the difference is not too big and I still cant believe any gogo guy would choose Bkk over Pattaya's.

Walking Street alone offers more than Patong , Nana , Cowboy combined. Off course this includes the side sois of Soi Diamond and Soi 15/16. Then there is the beer bars areas as well as other hidden gems around 2nd Road and Soi Baukow.

FYI , Pattaya has got its own Korean/Jap area as well.

ahtecklim
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
will looking forward on your updates, but in bkk i not just going for bars. Usually I do some site seeing like temples, zoo, go kart, and ofcourse massage lol. Bkk overall girls are much better quality than the ones in pattaya(average). But the price are bit higher which all depending on how you want to spend. Try to compare the pattaya agogos with rainbow 4 or baccara and you will understand. Also some really nice discos/clubs are located in bkk (hollywood award, q-bar etc.)

Offer stands! Look me in the eye and tell me Pattaya is better than Bangkok is better on the whole (besides MPs) and I give you a BJ. Everyone welcome to witness! :D

What are you offering as your bet? :cool:

naemlo
11-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I think you are the one who start bashing me first, you either didnt finish reading or miss read something there. When I saying "nice" and "reasonable" I mean it for average person. Which few of my other friends been there before agrees with it.

I have enough of your nonsense... just move on with your nice, nice2, nice3 nice4..... talking to a prata man comes out with nothing except flipping around.

U are lucky to have ahtechlim to bring u around Pattaya, he is the old bird there... Dun limit yourself to a particular pubs. There are other "nice" pub in Pattaya. U will learn a lot from him. BTW internet provides u info but not experience.

Move on and provide more meaningful FR, my last posting replied to u.

i and my friend will be going Pattaya on 19th July 2012 and coming back singapore on 23th July 2012. Any recommendation long time never go

WS was mentioned in this thread, u won't be wrong.

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Really man? You need to get out more in Pattaya. I will show you and you honestly look me in the eye and say the difference is so far apart , I'll buy you a BJ! :)

l.

I am not saying bkk girls are more beautiful, I am saying bkk have MORE beautiful girls than patt. If you gather 100 bar girls from bkk and gather 100 bar girls from patt. You will see 70 out of 100 are good looking to stunners on the bkk side. Then you would find mostly like 30 out 100 if you looking at the patt bunch.

Well I didn't spend much time on other places beside the beach road and walking street. Since it have most of the fun that I am looking for are already there so I didn't really looked at others. Might be a good idea to visit the oddies this time since I have much more time in patt this trip :)

naemlo
11-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Walking Street alone offers more than Patong , Nana , Cowboy combined. Off course this includes the side sois of Soi Diamond and Soi 15/16. Then there is the beer bars areas as well as other hidden gems around 2nd Road and Soi Baukow.

As mentioned, he is "limited" and yet boastful, someone who mentioned q-bar and hollywood are "nice", u will know how much he had. If u are free and kind enough, pls bring him around pattaya and show him what is the meaning of "nice".

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 12:20 PM
I have enough of your nonsense... just move on with your nice, nice2, nice3 nice4..... talking to a prata man comes out with nothing except flipping around.

LoL you trashing other's experience as nonsense and changing subject then calling others flipping around......I wonder why I wasting time even trying to argue. My bad I guess, shoulda just stay cool instead. Oh well no hard feelings I think I will enjoy my trip more this way. End of my reply on the subject also, if anyone reads about our previous comments and they will be the judge. There's no point of picking on each other anyway. This time really the last reply on this subject.

naemlo
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Very chim.... Tt is why i.stick to my agg... :D

Forget to reply u.... your "chimmest" Pattaya Hollywood experience?? U tested cough medicine and whisky....:D

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Offer stands! Look me in the eye and tell me Pattaya is better than Bangkok is better on the whole (besides MPs) and I give you a BJ. Everyone welcome to witness! :D

What are you offering as your bet? :cool:

errrr if you are the one giving me that BJ i think I will and want to lose no matter what bet that we are on LOL

To me there are no either side can win, all depending how much $$ on the trip. If I have the extra to spend I will like bkk more. If I am on a budget I will say patt way better.

bkk

easier to find better looking girls
more high end club/disco/ktv etc.
better massage places (poseidon, nataree, emmunelle) few of my fav.
better choices on different high end restaurants (Le Normandie my fav french food place)
some good numbers of russian girls can be found (patt have also but they are more ripoff than in bkk)

patt

much more relax atmosphere
cheaper cost on everything, better bang for your baht i would say
walking street (nothing comes close to as many agogo/bar in a location)
Easier to get a LT from stunner girls (try to LT some stunner in Barcarra or rainbow 4 and you will know what I mean)
soi 6!!!! if you are the type who like it real dirty hehe

So it is like comparing orange to apple, different people prefer different taste and $$ plays a big part too.

bodyslam
11-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Also some really nice discos/clubs are located in bkk (hollywood award, q-bar etc.)

You ought to be sent to firing squad if the above are nice. You aren't joking right or these were the only two you ever been to? :rolleyes:

Reading thru the rest of your postings, OMG, you have a lot more to experience. Get out of your comfort zone, explore then come and tell the rest what is the meaning of nice.

The education you had must be a bad experience for you to use nice = reasonable price. How will someone describes a nice pub and who on earth thinks of a reasonable price pub? Till now I still can't twist the logic. Do you tell your colleague, "you are a nice girl." instead in your mind, "you are a reasonable price girl".

With what you are now, you know nothing. Don't come and bullshit with your narrow tiny knowledge, although Internet does help you a lot.

Frankly, it is a joke that you mentioned "the bank". The Internet still provide you information on "the bank" when you search for it but don't blindly copied the information you had. :D

ahtecklim
11-07-2012, 01:08 PM
I am not saying bkk girls are more beautiful, I am saying bkk have MORE beautiful girls than patt. If you gather 100 bar girls from bkk and gather 100 bar girls from patt. You will see 70 out of 100 are good looking to stunners on the bkk side. Then you would find mostly like 30 out 100 if you looking at the patt bunch.

Highly disagree with you , beauty is in the eye of the beholder but 70-30 is too wide a difference.

ahtecklim
11-07-2012, 01:13 PM
errrr if you are the one giving me that BJ i think I will and want to lose no matter what bet that we are on LOL

To me there are no either side can win, all depending how much $$ on the trip. If I have the extra to spend I will like bkk more. If I am on a budget I will say patt way better.

bkk

easier to find better looking girls
more high end club/disco/ktv etc.
better massage places (poseidon, nataree, emmunelle) few of my fav.
better choices on different high end restaurants (Le Normandie my fav french food place)
some good numbers of russian girls can be found (patt have also but they are more ripoff than in bkk)

patt

much more relax atmosphere
cheaper cost on everything, better bang for your baht i would say
walking street (nothing comes close to as many agogo/bar in a location)
Easier to get a LT from stunner girls (try to LT some stunner in Barcarra or rainbow 4 and you will know what I mean)
soi 6!!!! if you are the type who like it real dirty hehe

Looking at your points , I can already see either
a)you dont know Pattaya well or
b)you've not been to Pattaya for a long time or
c)your area of visit in Pattaya is very very small.

Pattaya is no longer the small sleepy village that Americians GI use as an R&R base anymore. Girl working on Walkng Streets can draw a salary even without sponsors! The entire Pattaya now boast of resturants and shopping malls that rival Bangkoks. Major hotel chains are jumping into a industry that draw millions of dollars in for the country even without the single men tours.

Girls from Bangkok used to turn their noses up at their Pattaya sisters but now they flock there coz they know they can make money there.

No point arguing , we shall see who 's wrong and who's right over a beer or 10! As Homer once said , alcohol is the cause and solutions to all of life's problems.

I will put my reputation on the line- My BJ vs your BJ? On? Cmon guys anyone want to witness the BJing ceremonies?

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 01:14 PM
You ought to be sent to firing squad if the above are nice. You aren't joking right or these were the only two you ever been to? :rolleyes:

Reading thru the rest of your postings, OMG, you have a lot more to experience. Get out of your comfort zone, explore then come and tell the rest what is the meaning of nice.

The education you had must be a bad experience for you to use nice = reasonable price. How will someone describes a nice pub and who on earth thinks of a reasonable price pub? Till now I still can't twist the logic. Do you tell your colleague, "you are a nice girl." instead in your mind, "you are a reasonable price girl".

With what you are now, you know nothing. Don't come and bullshit with your narrow tiny knowledge, although Internet does help you a lot.

Frankly, it is a joke that you mentioned "the bank". The Internet still provide you information on "the bank" when you search for it but don't blindly copied the information you had. :D

Because I havent been to the bank for a long time don't mean I copied it over online. I still have my pictures of me in bkk and pattaya from 2006 til now. So I think q-bar, hollywood, bedsupper are nice don't mean you will like it but that is my preferal, still a lot of people agree they are nice. The bank and pegasus I think it is nice because of the place looks great and the girls are hot, but the cost is not I will want to go back after first try.

ahtecklim
11-07-2012, 01:28 PM
As mentioned, he is "limited" and yet boastful, someone who mentioned q-bar and hollywood are "nice", u will know how much he had. If u are free and kind enough, pls bring him around pattaya and show him what is the meaning of "nice".

He is now my project for 2012! No Soi Holland in Pattaya! Maybe Soi Belgium! :p

Cmon everyone , no more arguing. Show your hand in Sept! I have already showed you all my cards. :cool: Take me on or go to Pattayaland 3!

bodyslam
11-07-2012, 01:34 PM
So I think q-bar, hollywood, bedsupper are nice don't mean you will like it but that is my preferal, still a lot of people agree they are nice. The bank and pegasus I think it is nice because of the place looks great and the girls are hot, but the cost is not I will want to go back after first try.

Boy, you have not answer me, how you linked "nice" to "reasonable price"? How will you link "nice colleague" to "reasonable price colleague". So now how will you describe your all "nice" in the above statement?

You know there is a nice food in Singapore called Roti Prata? Have you seen how it is done? Someone will flip the prata over and over. You know in Singapore, when someone plays around with a "words or sentence", we call him a prata man. Reading all your postings, don't you think you are the man for the right job?

I will also rest my case on you too. No integrity, shameless prick. You just love to beautify all your words to make yourself look smarter and digging a hole to cover all your shit. Continue with your bullshit and go to your "the bank" when you are free.

Lets continue with the sharing of Pattaya!!!!!! :cool:

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Looking at your points , I can already see either
a)you dont know Pattaya well or
b)you've not been to Pattaya for a long time or
c)your area of visit in Pattaya is very very small.

No point arguing , we shall see who 's wrong and who's right over a beer or 10! As Homer once said , alcohol is the cause and solutions to all of life's problems.

I will put my reputation on the line- My BJ vs your BJ? On? Cmon guys anyone want to witness the BJing ceremonies?

I only been to patt for 4 times and as I mentioned before, I only go to walking street and the soi along the beach road. I sure I havent been to as many places as you mentioned like southern patt etc.

But I am not blind, if you can't tell which girl are sexy good looking and which are the one you would not even want to get close then I am speechless.
As for the bet, no matter win or lose I gain nothing from it.

Also what is the bet is about? You are saying if I look you in the eyes and saying bkk are better then you lose? So the answer is all depending on me, what is the point of betting then.

Also my stance is not trying to prove which is better, I am sharing what I experienced. Maybe I not visited as much as you guys but I seen thru many of the places with my own eyes. Not boasting anything, just sharing what I experienced and some of my own comments about it. Isn't it all the fourms is about? share what you experienced and talks about it? But so far I had few flame thrower pointing right at me because of what I think is nice?!!

naemlo
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
He is now my project for 2012! No Soi Holland in Pattaya! Maybe Soi Belgium! :p

Cmon everyone , no more arguing. Show your hand in Sept! I have already showed you all my cards. :cool: Take me on or go to Pattayaland 3!

It has been months since I last stepped in Pattaya and dying to go there. I miss the days when I am in Pattaya almost every weeks. I enjoy Pattaya entertainment more than BKK cause it is "nicer". :D

The last I explored LK and now wanting to explore more in other streets. It was a pity to miss you in Songkran. Sept will try to support you. :D

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Boy, you have not answer me, how you linked "nice" to "reasonable price"? How will you link "nice colleague" to "reasonable price colleague". So now how will you describe your all "nice" in the above statement?

You know there is a nice food in Singapore called Roti Prata? Have you seen how it is done? Someone will flip the prata over and over. You know in Singapore, when someone plays around with a "words or sentence", we call him a prata man. Reading all your postings, don't you think you are the man for the right job?

I will also rest my case on you too. No integrity, shameless prick. You just love to beautify all your words to make yourself look smarter and digging a hole to cover all your shit. Continue with your bullshit and go to your "the bank" when you are free.

Lets continue with the sharing of Pattaya!!!!!! :cool:

to make it short, if you in patt and barfine a stunning agogo girl LT for 2000baht then I consider it is nice, because the girl are hot and the price are reasonable. Unlike some of the girls asking for 2500 baht ST!! even the girl are hot but cost way more than the norm then it is not nice. Also some ugly ones even they ask 500 bath LT, I still consider not nice because the girl are not my cup of tea.

Also people here are rude, because I think the bank and Pegasus place looks good then what's wrong with it. If you say it is long gone, then it is not my business because I not owning it.

bodyslam
11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
to make it short, if you in patt and barfine a stunning agogo girl LT for 2000baht then I consider it is nice, because the girl are hot and the price are reasonable. Unlike some of the girls asking for 2500 baht ST!! even the girl are hot but cost way more than the norm then it is not nice. Also some ugly ones even they ask 500 bath LT, I still consider not nice because the girl are not my cup of tea.

Also people here are rude, because I think the bank and Pegasus place looks good then what's wrong with it. If you say it is long gone, then it is not my business because I not owning it.

Oh boy, you and your "nice". As mentioned, you just love to cover your shit. Just admit it you are wrong and life goes on. What this "nice" that "nice". Your education fails badly.

Again, according to your logic, how will you comment on "you are a nice colleague"??? Guess your shameless ego is worth more than integrity, that's why you can prata your "nice" over and over and over again.

BTW, You are such a nice man.... guess this "nice" is :D

I forget I rest my case.... Ok I will logout now and never reply to you. You continue with your shameless ego. It will not bring you far. Bye.

chuckyy
11-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Oh boy, you and your "nice". As mentioned, you just love to cover your shit. Just admit it you are wrong and life goes on. What this "nice" that "nice". Your education fails badly.

Again, according to your logic, how will you comment on "you are a nice colleague"??? Guess your shameless ego is worth more than integrity, that's why you can prata your "nice" over and over and over again.

BTW, You are such a nice man.... guess this "nice" is :D

I forget I rest my case.... Ok I will logout now and never reply to you. You continue with your shameless ego. It will not bring you far. Bye.

Looks who's talking, all you do is scream and insulting people. no matter what I trying to say your answer will be the same anyway since you are the kind of shameless who just like to bs without logic. I wonder what kind of integrity you talking about when yourself is worst. Also you are the one asking me what is "nice" to me so I answered, then you saying I am prata or whatever.

Yes you better logout and log into your different account since this one seems like your bs account who like to hide from others what and who you really are. Anyway this will be the last reply to you also.

ahtecklim
11-07-2012, 04:48 PM
It has been months since I last stepped in Pattaya and dying to go there. I miss the days when I am in Pattaya almost every weeks. I enjoy Pattaya entertainment more than BKK cause it is "nicer". :D

The last I explored LK and now wanting to explore more in other streets. It was a pity to miss you in Songkran. Sept will try to support you. :D

New places opened since you were last there. :)

I only been to patt for 4 times and as I mentioned before, I only go to walking street and the soi along the beach road. I sure I havent been to as many places as you mentioned like southern patt etc.

Also what is the bet is about? You are saying if I look you in the eyes and saying bkk are better then you lose? So the answer is all depending on me, what is the point of betting then.

4 times should know pattaya quite well already.

It is a gentleman's bet. Dont be typical Siingaporean kiasu guy and just because want to face face , die die dont admit you have lost. I have already set my stall out and if you do that , I will honor my bet.

If you've been around Pattaya even Walking Street, public BJs shouldnt trouble you. I will give Naemlo and Blue Dragon one too if they want. :p

PS Do you know how the route of the Baht Bus goes?

naemlo
11-07-2012, 05:58 PM
If you've been around Pattaya even Walking Street, public BJs shouldnt trouble you. I will give Naemlo and Blue Dragon one too if they want. :p

PS Do you know how the route of the Baht Bus goes?

Save the BJ for dragon.... I dun need. :eek:

Is the baht bus nice? Is the route nice?

1. "Is the baht bus nice? ", I mean, is the baht bus fare, reasonable price?

2. "Is the route nice?", If nice means, the route long and the fare cheap. If not nice means, the route is short and expensive.

Dun question me why I use "nice" loosely. Every "nice" has my own meaning. If you need me to explain more on my "nice", I can flip it anytime. :D

NobleEagle
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
BKK can see lots of chio and chic looking syts compared to Patts but can you dare not blink an eyelid and say you can land yourself in their pants anytime anyday anywhere FOC ONS without burning a hole in your wallet?:p

Besides end of day back to your room mostly probably intoxicated, lights off its just a "pussy", how gorgeous the girl look is secondary, most important you had a wonderful fun time with no stress to try impress the girl...

Patts does not have the most fairest chiobus compared to BKK but the have the quantity and the accessibility with 99% hit rate of getting laid with no stress from the range of countless barbeers all within walking distance, agogo bars (not just in Walking Street but elsewhere as well) and happening discos like Hollywood, X-Zyte and Stardice where 90% girls there actually approaches you first without you approaching them (cant say the same for BKK discos:rolleyes:)...and you even have mini RCA in Patts (Differ Disco) where local thai Hi-So and Syts goes:D

Bottomline imo...you dont have many nice chic clothings, discos for eye candies and chiobus in MP compared to BKK but what you can do in BKK, you can find in Patts (even have Go-Kart and more gyms, cinemas, temples in Patts all within close promixity)...best part is you actually quite literally can feel the WELCOME wherever you walk in Pattaya;)

NobleEagle
11-07-2012, 10:26 PM

I bet you could barfine a young barbeer syt in Patts that could even handsdown beat MANY agogo girls in BKK, for a LT that actually stay with you even till afternoon for just 1300~1800baht only (including BF) :cool:

leaseoflife
12-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Mai fight and argue lah..sabai na :D

Anyway.. Dun care who win.. I still like my aggs :D

Just for info.. Mms Dar fr babydoll has moved to spankys. Not sure the gals went along...

BlueDragon193
12-07-2012, 12:19 AM
I will give Naemlo and Blue Dragon one too if they want. :p

Save the BJ for dragon.... I dun need. :eek:

I don't need the BJ too and don't get me involve.:(

leaseoflife
12-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Forget to reply u.... your "chimmest" Pattaya Hollywood experience?? U tested cough medicine and whisky....:D

Nbz..n :D ok lah.. Nx trip to.patts... Must make my shark / tiger agg first stop.. :D

leaseoflife
12-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Highly disagree with you , beauty is in the eye of the beholder but 70-30 is too wide a difference.

Agreed agreed... Put super baby, super gal, barcara, iron, airport gals together.. I bet it wins the comparison hands down.

Sorry.. This is a patts convert :))

NobleEagle
12-07-2012, 01:17 AM
Agreed agreed... Put super baby, super gal, barcara, iron, airport gals together.. I bet it wins the comparison hands down.

Sorry.. This is a patts convert :))

haha agreed with you bro, even Barcara in SC cannot compared in terms of quality & price too :p

naemlo
12-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Nbz..n :D ok lah.. Nx trip to.patts... Must make my shark / tiger agg first stop.. :D

Wow u lidat treat me, goot meh?

ahtecklim
12-07-2012, 07:45 AM
how cum no one wants my Blowjobs? Its well known all over Pattaya!

http://www.spiritdrinks.com/img/drinks/lg/blowjob.jpg

juz_mic
12-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Virgin trip to Patts this sunday. Nothing to be ashame of, there is always a first time. 555......

Well, I have fun at BKK and judging by what I read here, I am in for a treat...

Wish me luck... And btw anyone in the area from 15-17, drop me a PM if you need some virgin luck.

Efr33t
12-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Just to seek advise. If my return flight is 12.50pm. What time is the best to start taking taxi to the airport from pattaya?

smrt5138
12-07-2012, 11:50 PM
I had intended to spend my x'mas holidays in Pattaya and had booked flights on Air Asia. Now I read they change airport in BKK. I browsed thru this thread but all info is on Subha airport and no information on Don Muang airport.

Can some experienced bro give some advice on the procedure in DM airport and how to go Pattaya from there?

Thank you.

leaseoflife
13-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Wow u lidat treat me, goot meh?

Only for u lah bro... With our brotherly love so deep deep... I will do my part to help u lah.. 555

Jokes aside..u got my sides' emails liao right?

naemlo
13-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Just to seek advise. If my return flight is 12.50pm. What time is the best to start taking taxi to the airport from pattaya?

About 4 hrs before your flight.

Can some experienced bro give some advice on the procedure in DM airport and how to go Pattaya from there?

There should be transportation like mini van from Don Muang to Pattaya by the time u arrive old airport. If this service does not exist, then

1) Directly neg with taxi to go Pattaya
2) take a bus/taxi to new airport then take bus transfer to Pattaya
3) take a bus/taxi from old airport to mochit station then take bus transfer to Pattaya
4) take a bus/taxi to victory monument then take mini van to Pattaya
5) Book Mr T, http://www.bangkokshuttle.com/
6) Book http://www.bangkokshuttle.com/
7) Google

It just take an addition 1 hour or 2 to reach Pattaya, dun worry too much.

naemlo
13-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Jokes aside..u got my sides' emails liao right?

Boh leh, pm me the details... I currently busy with another project.

leaseoflife
13-07-2012, 12:07 AM

Hmm.. This is my own opinion..dun flame me.

1250pm flight means shd be there by 11am in airport. Journey takes abt 1.5hr via car. Which means 930am. Like tt..u may wanna consider taking the bell travel bus at 9am. Pick up at 845am fr yr hotel. Will reach airport by 11am. 200bht nia...

leaseoflife
13-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Boh leh, pm me the details... I currently busy with another project.

I tot i saw the emails to u. Ok...let me chk...

naemlo
13-07-2012, 12:17 AM
I tot i saw the emails to u. Ok...let me chk...

Mai mi krup.... U cheong too much... ting tong leow.

ahtecklim
13-07-2012, 12:17 AM
you guys should know the thais better than that! When the time comes , someone will come up with an way to Pattaya frm Don Maung. It still f$#king half a year away tll xmas la!

TheHammers
13-07-2012, 03:21 AM
Is soccer popular in Pattaya? Are there any bet shops if we want to have a flutter?

The Milk Man
13-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Is soccer popular in Pattaya? Are there any bet shops if we want to have a flutter?

????!!!!! You go all the way to Pattaya to bet on soccer? :confused:

jhtweee455
13-07-2012, 09:33 AM

Maybe they give very good odds? :)

ahtecklim
13-07-2012, 09:40 AM

If you want London services and lifestyle , stay in London. Gambling is illegal in Thailand

Efr33t
13-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Thank you bros naemlo and leaseoflife. Going on my maiden trip next week by myself to break the routine of BKK.

TheHammers
13-07-2012, 09:30 PM

I am a diehard soccer fan. So when my team plays I usually put a small bet on. Makes watching the match more exciting. I plan on going to thailand for 2 weeks breaking the trip into Bkk / Pattaya. The BPL would have started by then and I dun want to miss the games.

TheHammers
14-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Thank you bros naemlo and leaseoflife. Going on my maiden trip next week by myself to break the routine of BKK.

Bon Voyage. :D
Don't forget to post FR upon your return. :p

mackewell
15-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi bros,

this may sound a bit early, but i will be heading to the dark side of Patts for a duration of one month from late Oct.

This is my second trip to Patts, first one was not so good as i paid a bit more on the bfs and LDs when i was at walking street.

However, for the past few mths, i become a bit street smarter now(lol) after being able to source good places to roam for my second trip and learn good lessons thanks to the FRS and TRS from all bros over the world.

For Soi LK Metro and walking street, Drinking street and Soi 6 and BJ bars, i think i have a clear idea of what are the pubs and bars i would love to hang and chill around in.

However, can those experienced bros who always go Patts advice me on good places in Naklua, Soi Diana, Soi Bukhao and the mid section sois(soi 8, 9 ,10 and many more)?

Preferably not needing to face the 1000bht barfine which some places love to put before midnight.

Sorry for being too lenghty here lolx, but just hoping to get some good inspiration and tips from my fellow sillypore bros.

Cheers
Marc

naemlo
15-07-2012, 01:19 AM
However, can those experienced bros who always go Patts advice me on good places in Naklua, Soi Diana, Soi Bukhao and the mid section sois(soi 8, 9 ,10 and many more)?

Preferably not needing to face the 1000bht barfine which some places love to put before midnight.

Good places are places with pretty SYT... if u spot a particular ger u like, just go into the joint. Have a beer and ask for the pricing. If the pricing is ok then pay else finish the beer and move on.

mackewell
15-07-2012, 03:27 AM
Haha, unlike most asians, i am more into milfs. Aniway thanks for the reminder, my random recce thru the whole patts will come in handy liao hehehe.

ahtecklim
15-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Soi 8,9 is pretty dead nowadays. Soi 10 is hotel only la! :p So if you like girls screaming at you like a rock star , there are still many bars at soi 8,9 for you.

Diana beer bars are quite fun and gems can be spotted there time to time. Its just opp the Diana Inn swimming pool.

Bars are littered all over Pattaya , althought girls mostly found in the well visited areas , many girls all over town ; especially for a milf lover like you!

mackewell
15-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Soi 8,9 is pretty dead nowadays. Soi 10 is hotel only la! :p So if you like girls screaming at you like a rock star , there are still many bars at soi 8,9 for you.

Diana beer bars are quite fun and gems can be spotted there time to time. Its just opp the Diana Inn swimming pool.

Bars are littered all over Pattaya , althought girls mostly found in the well visited areas , many girls all over town ; especially for a milf lover like you!

Thanks man, got it, and reccee mode is on! thats where the fun is!!

Oh ya, and the screaming from the gals at soi 8,9, i kena b4, It boost ur ego LOH! Shiok! LOL

However, must take note the KC Trap thing, my pattaya girl giving mi that liao and i may have to use my brain and not my dick to think....manage my Vit M well or else habis liao...

Cheers
Marc

Rub&Buah
15-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks man, got it, and reccee mode is on! thats where the fun is!!

Oh ya, and the screaming from the gals at soi 8,9, i kena b4, It boost ur ego LOH! Shiok! LOL

However, must take note the KC Trap thing, my pattaya girl giving mi that liao and i may have to use my brain and not my dick to think....manage my Vit M well or else habis liao...

Cheers
Marc

Not to forget about the once lengenary soi 7.just like soi 8 soi diana Many beer bars & syt can be found in this soi a good place to Shoot the pool have a beer.but then again this kind is all over the whole of pattaya.if u are staying there for a month u could recce all over & may not complete still!

Soi honey also a good place to have a massage+hanky panky.girls yelling & pulling u into thier massage place making u feel like a rock star.:p

Quick guide.

Beer bar barfine 300-500.lady 1000-1500LT.

Gogo bar barfine-500-1000.lady 1500-3000LT. 1000-2000ST.walking street will be higher & lately some even quote 4000-5000LT & 2500ST.

Massage place.200-350 massage fee for 1 hour.lady service fee 300-500HJ,BJ or full service 500-1000 .

Beach road girls 500-700ST.1000LT.

Disco free lancer 1000-2000LT.
A map that will comes in handy.

http://www.pattayabarguide.com/index.htm

Thai girls kc trap is real deadly but only if u allow them to,always remember the 7F rules.Find,feel,Fondle,Fuck,Fuck again,Fcuk till bored,forget rinse & repeat again.

Enjoy cheers.

mackewell
15-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Not to forget about the once lengenary soi 7.just like soi 8 soi diana Many beer bars & syt can be found in this soi a good place to Shoot the pool have a beer.but then again this kind is all over the whole of pattaya.if u are staying there for a month u could recce all over & may not complete still!

Soi honey also a good place to have a massage+hanky panky.girls yelling & pulling u into thier massage place making u feel like a rock star.:p

Quick guide.

Gogo bar barfine-500-1000.lady 1500-3000LT. 1000-2000ST.walking street will be higher & lately some even quote 4000-5000LT & 2500ST.

Massage place.200-350 massage fee for 1 hour.lady service fee 300-500HJ,BJ or full service 500-1000 .

A map that will comes in handy.

http://www.pattayabarguide.com/index.htm

Thai girls kc trap is real deadly but only if u allow them to,always remember the 7F rules.Find,feel,Fondle,Fuck,Fuck again,Fcuk till bored,forget rinse & repeat again.

Enjoy cheers.

Bro, thanks for your words of wisdom there. Btw, the barfine and LT fees for agogo chicks are getting steep, i wont pay cuz don want spoil market for poor chiongsters( like me) in Patts. Probably barfine after midnight, and psycho the girl to go with lower fee lol... However, i am keen to try the FLs u find outside the clubs and bars but quite cautious due to the cases of robbery and stealing from these unclassified chicks i read in the pattaya news bulletin.... And yea no harm trying soi honey or pattayaland for massage but quite EX loh... 2000 plus bht maybe try once and twice still can....

Regards
Marc

cooler07
15-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Quick guide.

seems like discos are not the usually pick up area in pattaya... did not see much reports here abt discos...

pattaya is all abt beer garden/bars and agogos...

mackewell
16-07-2012, 02:26 AM
There are pick ups frm discos but it seems that sg bros are more into bkk and hat yai. For patts i see more japs koreans and ang mos and they do share tjeir stories abt hookin up in disco...

ahtecklim
16-07-2012, 09:48 AM
I am surprised you paid 1kB as BF. Either you are still new to cheonging thailand or didnt read the older post. She must be some type of showgirl.

But never mind la , makes your 2nd trip even better!

lglg666
16-07-2012, 09:55 AM

Good informations...:D

mackewell
16-07-2012, 12:41 PM
I am surprised you paid 1kB as BF. Either you are still new to cheonging thailand or didnt read the older post. She must be some type of showgirl.

But never mind la , makes your 2nd trip even better!

Bro, being a seasoned chiongster in sg, i will never pay 1k bf or even close to it. I saw in other forum ppl blindly pay and i am wary abt it. The most i pay was 600 bht. Of cos i do research den go patts. But like in sg, i kena kc trap a spent abit on my patts gal on the first day. Then i reflect and pull de plug by changing gal. U need to b sure of the price but not so direct or calculative . Tts the art of xianing and becoming a happy bonker consistently lol... Ps: i into milf, showgirl syt de u all makan hahaha

mackewell
16-07-2012, 02:49 PM
With due respect to my senior sillypore chiongsters who i look up to, shall my statements pave towards the path of egotism and arrogance, i apologise. Just wanna share my experience in a wholehearted and honest manner.

Cheers
Marc

lglg666
17-07-2012, 10:00 AM
seems like discos are not the usually pick up area in pattaya... did not see much reports here abt discos...

Thanks for the good advice:D

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

ahtecklim
17-07-2012, 11:38 AM

not true la. Insomnia , marine , lucifer are discos that are happening after the agogos close around 2/3am.

Sorry no reports from me coz I am usually in bed by then , sometimes sleeping sometimes not! :D

NobleEagle
17-07-2012, 01:39 PM

not true la. Insomnia , marine , lucifer are discos that are happening after the agogos close around 2/3am.

Sorry no reports from me coz I am usually in bed by then , sometimes sleeping sometimes not!

Insomnia, Marine, Luc, Club Abyzz are Farang type of discos similar to your Scratchdog, Boss in BKK kinda discos...

The discos at Hollywood, Xzyte and Stardice have more asian crowd mainly Koreans & Japaneses and you have their mix of K-Pop music & dances too...there are many FLs & ex-AGGs girls hanging out which will approach you or you could easily approach..careful your alcohol & eye-power though as there are also katoeys there whom some are very chio too!:p:D

Drinks there are pretty cheap, per Volka bottle abt 800thb(normal) 950thb(flavored) but its the mixer & ice and the ladies that drinks like whales are the killer, which average end of the night comes to total billing abt 1k~2k thb plus food, shisha etc

But if you're at Hollywood disco...DO check out the issan eating joint just opposite...food there are really cheap (jim jum, mookata, duck beaks, tom yum kung etc..) and nice relaxing ambiance with girls to see too!:D.....they also have drinks like Slurpee style mix with Volka with different fruit flavors which are very nice & refreshing which you cant find in many places, many thais like to drink that...not sure the correct spelling but its say as "Laoban Cantelop" i think, kindly correct me if im wrong

If you are up for a challenge to try "sian" some syt students, theres a place without FLs similar to RCA disco, you could head down to Differ Disco where many mid, hi-so thais hangout with pretty good thai live band...would be wise to dress smart there unless you wanna stand out from the crowd:p

Btw anyone know if the g-club Fashion Club at Soi 5 still around? Their website seems to be down...http://www.fashionclubpattaya.com/

http://youtu.be/kcr-47kLIfQ

ahtecklim
17-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Waaaaaaa i have never been to thai discos except RCA. Maybe this trip will try Hollywood. BTW , Xcyte no more la

Most fun is to BF a few friends from agogo and go with them! Main problem is i dont dance and by that time trying to stay awake! :D

NobleEagle
17-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Waaaaaaa i have never been to thai discos except RCA. Maybe this trip will try Hollywood. BTW , Xcyte no more la

Most fun is to BF a few friends from agogo and go with them! Main problem is i dont dance and by that time trying to stay awake! :D

wah means more FLs concentrated in Hollywood & Stardice then...nice:)

yea its more fun going Hollywood in a group, better still if you are not attached to any agogo girls for the night and you just tag along, then when they meet their agogo friends there you can tackle anyone there..saving the barfine and someimes ST/LT can even be negotiable if they have no luck to pick up the koreans or japaneses there haha

but i quite like the issan disco at walking street, cheap & fun..quite amusing too esp. when many of the girls dancing issan style which to me seems machiam like our IPPT standing broad jump but on steroids going at full speed to & fro haha:D

TheHammers
18-07-2012, 02:17 AM
wah means more FLs concentrated in Hollywood & Stardice then...nice:)

yea its more fun going Hollywood in a group, better still if you are not attached to any agogo girls for the night and you just tag along, then when they meet their agogo friends there you can tackle anyone there..saving the barfine and someimes ST/LT can even be negotiable if they have no luck to pick up the koreans or japaneses there haha

but i quite like the issan disco at walking street, cheap & fun..quite amusing too esp. when many of the girls dancing issan style which to me seems machiam like our IPPT standing broad jump but on steroids going at full speed to & fro haha:D

Do you recommend to take an FL from the disco or bargirl from the agogo bar?

naemlo
18-07-2012, 02:39 AM

Whenever I am in Pattaya, agogo itself has too many "nice" gers and I am spoiled for choice. I dun understand how to tahan till 2am then pick up gers from disco.... Normally by 2 am, I should be firing my 2nd shots. :D

ahtecklim
18-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Seems like transportion to Pattaya from Bangkok will change.

Firstly is the move of budget airlines to Don Maung. Secondly , Bells Bus Services will pre collect (most probably via Credit Cards) from Sept 2012 onwards.

I am sure some enterprising thai will come up with a system for direct transfers to Suvarnabhumi and Pattaya.

mackewell
18-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Damn, its means lOnger traveling time to patts frm airport lol.... Must call hotel for late check in liao... Oh ya, on the sidenote
here, besides the xxx, any nice and cheap thai makan places to intro in ws, soi buchau, diana or lk metro?

Cheers
Marc

naemlo
18-07-2012, 02:29 PM
I am sure some enterprising thai will come up with a system for direct transfers to Suvarnabhumi and Pattaya.

Damn, its means lOnger traveling time to patts frm airport lol....

Definitely there is transport of old airport to Pattaya... if there isn't, give me a call. I will prepare transport for u guys at a cost of cause. :rolleyes: :D

Dun worry too much about transport. Just worry u dun have enough cash.

TonyCheong
18-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Definitely there is transport of old airport to Pattaya... if there isn't, give me a call. I will prepare transport for u guys at a cost of cause. :rolleyes: :D

Dun worry too much about transport. Just worry u dun have enough cash.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7448584&highlight=#post7448584

:D

naemlo
18-07-2012, 03:11 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7448584&highlight=#post7448584

Thanks again :D

indianmagicoil
19-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Bro Noble have u landed in Patts so soon? When free for Sangsom again at GM? if not knock back couple jugs of "lao pan" 555+ beware those things can kill becoz their sweetness conceals the poison (alcohol) like Thai puying!

indianmagicoil
19-07-2012, 05:04 AM
Do you recommend to take an FL from the disco or bargirl from the agogo bar?
As the Thais always say "แล้วแต่คุณ"!

There is no 10 Year Series model answers to your question. Just go with the flow - whatever your instincts tell you. Girls come & go. Though FLs may have a slight risk if she robs u so that is why some hotels will keep or record the girls ID card. AGG u can come back next day complain though mgmt hardly cares so if the lay was bad then take it in your stride - ไม่เป็นไร

My tip - CHEMISTRY. Buy the girl a drink & see how she responds. If good then "ho say liao!" if bad then look for next target. Costs u only 1 drink :D

ahtecklim
21-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Bro Noble have u landed in Patts so soon? When free for Sangsom again at GM? if not knock back couple jugs of "lao pan" 555+ beware those things can kill becoz their sweetness conceals the poison (alcohol) like Thai puying!

GM as in Singapore? Lets do a get-together soon

indianmagicoil
21-07-2012, 08:22 PM
GM as in Singapore? Lets do a get-together soon
พี่ถูกต้องครับ! Any weekday night is no problem - I'm at GM 2 or 3 times a week coz my office juz 10 minutes walk away. PM me in advance but apologies if not reply fast coz sometimes work busy no time go on-line check SBF.

NobleEagle
22-07-2012, 01:43 AM

Hiya Bro IMO, yea sangsom again in gm sounds great, maybe next week on our usual TT session on wed?:D

hoosdathu
23-07-2012, 01:51 AM
will be in pattaya this coming tues-fri (24-27 july).
seeking advice on which hotels to stay.

i read somewhere that not all hotels are girl-friendly, some may require extra charge if i bring in one for the night :(

if budget only 700thb/night, can get rooms with bathtubs and free wifi?
best if within walking distance to where the gals are :D

ahtecklim
23-07-2012, 09:19 AM
will be in pattaya this coming tues-fri (24-27 july).
seeking advice on which hotels to stay.

i read somewhere that not all hotels are girl-friendly, some may require extra charge if i bring in one for the night :(

if budget only 700thb/night, can get rooms with bathtubs and free wifi?
best if within walking distance to where the gals are :D

Walau ehhhhh the whole pattaya is full of girls so anywhere u stay in the golden triangle (Walking Street-Soi Baukow-Soi 3), you'll be near a bar! The triangle is bigger than clementi so there are many many hotels in there!

700b ; 18 or 24 months ago would get what you want but there are some really nice hotels up recently ; especially on Soi 10 but their rack rates are around 2000B

For that price , you would most probably find sometime to suit you in Soi LengKee ; but maybe no bathtub due to space constrain.

lglg666
23-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Walau ehhhhh the whole pattaya is full of girls so anywhere u stay in the golden triangle (Walking Street-Soi Baukow-Soi 3),

For that price , you would most probably find sometime to suit you in Soi LengKee ; but maybe no bathtub due to space constrain.

Good informations....thanks bro:D

indianmagicoil
23-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Hiya Bro IMO, yea sangsom again in gm sounds great, maybe next week on our usual TT session on wed?:D
can can but no sangsom this week. next week then supply coming in :D

davis
23-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I just came back from pattaya

Went sabai room soapy massage thb1800 for 90min
Wash ur body in bath tub later soapy massage on water bed
Cap bbbj followed by sop sex

Agogo bar
Ladyboy not my type but I went in to recee thb500 barfine thb100 heinken ladies drink 125

Hollywood
Entry price thb320 with two free drink better to get hard liquor as ladies drink like whale
Short time thb3000 to my place

Seafood buffet thb 699
Food poisoning go hospital thb5200 :(

Too weak to chiong anymore end of tour

mackewell
23-07-2012, 10:50 PM

Agogo bar
Ladyboy not my type but I went in to recee thb500 barfine thb100 heinken ladies drink 125

Hollywood
Entry price thb320 with two free drink better to get hard liquor as ladies drink like whale

Seafood buffet thb 699

Lol, short time 3000thb? was she a model or mixed blood chick?

i can never bring myself to pay that kind of money..

No offense though. thanks for sharing...

naemlo
23-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Agogo bar

Which agogo bar is this or u meant the name of this bar is called Agogo bar??

More ex than BKK.... u sober?

Seafood buffet thb 699

It will benefit others what u had the whole day and which restaurant. By saying seafood buffet 699 n food poisoning, u want others to pity u, dun go to the restaurant or what????

mackewell
24-07-2012, 04:09 AM
Which agogo bar is this or u meant the name of this bar is called Agogo bar??

More ex than BKK.... u sober?

It will benefit others what u had the whole day and which restaurant. By saying seafood buffet 699 n food poisoning, u want others to pity u, dun go to the restaurant or what????

Bro Naemlo, everyone was a noob once, maybe this bro here is goin thru tt path for the time being lol.... we shall be more forgiving and let him explain lol.... Not to mock on newbies but sometimes its interesting to read about their stories and u single out the mistakes as a seasoned fella, making sure u dun make them the next time u get involved in these situations...

ahtecklim
24-07-2012, 06:41 AM

Agogo bar

Hollywood

Seafood buffet thb 699

By your writing , pattaya only have agogos for LBs.

3kB kena ketuk already la. She saw you a mile away!

Name the restaurant to warn others!

Dont worry , my first trip to Pattaya , I hated it coz many things went wrong , and coincidently so did my friend many years later. But we both love the place now! :p

mackewell
24-07-2012, 06:17 PM
By your writing , pattaya only have agogos for LBs.

3kB kena ketuk already la. She saw you a mile away!

Name the restaurant to warn others!

Dont worry , my first trip to Pattaya , I hated it coz many things went wrong , and coincidently so did my friend many years later. But we both love the place now! :p

Truly agreed, patts is way better than bkk or phuKet or hatyai in my opinion. Nvr enjoyed the idea of de fish tank concept where u choose gals to bonk.... I rather hang out at the open air or agg bars to play eye contact wif a thai babe who is so into u. Although money invovle lah, but its less mechanical and business like, got more gfe and companionship feel lol...

etct88
24-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Truly agreed, patts is way better than bkk or phuKet or hatyai in my opinion. Nvr enjoyed the idea of de fish tank concept where u choose gals to bonk.... I rather hang out at the open air or agg bars to play eye contact wif a thai babe who is so into u. Although money invovle lah, but its less mechanical and business like, got more gfe and companionship feel lol...

have money have gfe
have money have companionship
more money, less mechanical
more money, not business-like at all

it's all about money

no money, no honey....:rolleyes:

I have been to Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Hatyai, Danok, Bangkok... it all about money.......:D

.. and sometime GM.....;)

Me Siam Bu
24-07-2012, 09:42 PM
lol agree agree.

davis
24-07-2012, 10:07 PM
it was our first trip so not very familiar with the price

I forgot the name of the agogo bar its at Soi 6

We ate the buffet at A-one hotel around soi4 which is facing the pattaya beach

The front of the hotel is like the front of a ship

ahtecklim
25-07-2012, 07:15 AM
it was our first trip so not very familiar with the price
first trip thailand or first trip pattaya?

I forgot the name of the agogo bar its at Soi 6
Soi 6 is for afternoon fun ST la. Didnt you go to walking street? Its a must for Pattaya virgins?

We ate the buffet at A-one hotel around soi4 which is facing the pattaya beach
nothing more to say when its from a hotel! Shows that it doesnt matter if its street food or restuarant. Most important isthe cooks themselves and if stomach can take it.

The front of the hotel is like the front of a ship
that a1 , iconic hotel but too far north for me

you should have read more of the forum before your trip!

mackewell
25-07-2012, 01:44 PM
have money have gfe

it's all about money

I have been to Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Hatyai, Danok, Bangkok... it all about money.......:D

.. and sometime GM.....;) Bro, without a doubt, Vita M makes the Nightlife scene go around you, but i am just stating the concepts.

Call me biase lah as i am converted into a Pattayian chiongster liao. But after reading tons of reviews from not only SBF, these are my evaluations on nightlife areas in LOS lah.

Hatyai - Seems like fishtank / hut concept, you choose girl( u dunno her well coz bo tok much) then pay okt and go. Abit like geylang style but of cos service better lah.

Phuket - thanks to cutthroat prices on BF and LDs in bars and clubs( no choice i think coz too many high end customers go there), ppl opt for massage and FJ.

Bangkok - For sure being the capital of LOS, its not that notable for its sex scene compared to the others( but who cares all the same wad). I think u go NANA plaza and the massage places to find the top notch models, you dont interact with them much and u jump for them based on the external.

However, this are my thoughts based on ppl's reviews i came across and a tat bit of online research, i never been to these places yet.

Last but not least,

Pattaya - i was there once , i am not in the right position to comment for sure, but just share lah. I think in Patts, u do have ur soapland, massage places, BJ bars but its a side treat, this place is popular for your bar / club pick ups. I like this cuz you speak to them and understand and see if shes into you. For instance, if i came across a stucked up gal who starts her line wif the immediate thought of a LD, then i am quite turned off by her desperation( but you cant blame them lah) , they have their style of approach, and if shes a hot syt, ppl will glady buy into her approaching method. But for me, LOL sound like MCP fella here, but i enjoy the small talk for a while then we understand each other and if the chemisty is red hot i will ask her go defnitely. I am more that laidback fella who likes to take it slow and find the right one. Call me a weirdo here but i will jump for the milf( most of the time) or syt with the better internal(personality) more than external.

I dare not say i am super pro in the xxx industry in asia, but after so many years of chionging in SG( modernised and demanding society), i am getting tired of the realistic/ money approach for once( so sian always girl ask u want go or not, quote price, no gfe or friend friend feel or even chemistry built up initially. But i know cant be help lah, its like tt but i prefer my way lah.... And also maybe cuz i dun have girlfriend and single here so i dont really understand the permanent BGR and GFE thing so i relish that sort of felling even when i chionging...

Money works but does not mean u can just throw ur ego and money together on the gal and keep making them happy, just my opinion. Its part of it, but imagine if i blindly do this as i foresee myself having hundreds of xxx partners as i hit 50 or so, i will die a bloody broke fella. Thinking sensibly for once, u may not get the hottest gal in town coz u r not throwing tons of money in the market but u get good companions who will serve u the master well when the time and need arises for you.

However, u sure got another saying where it goes 'Life is short'' so just splash ur vita M no mattter how. But i go with the former coz the gal if genuinely nice to you even u give less money u know one lah( for those got exp in KC trap thingy will know if they give you the service or fell is real anot).

Sorry guys for the lengthy post here but just share my thoughts as i was kinda free lolx... cheers

lglg666
25-07-2012, 06:08 PM
have money have gfe

it's all about money

.. and sometime GM.....;)

Wise words......100% agreed:D

El Frances
25-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Bro, without a doubt, Vita M makes the Nightlife scene go around you, but i am just stating the concepts.

Call me biase lah as i am converted into a Pattayian chiongster liao. But after reading tons of reviews from not only SBF, these are my evaluations on nightlife areas in LOS lah.

Hatyai - Seems like fishtank / hut concept, you choose girl( u dunno her well coz bo tok much) then pay okt and go. Abit like geylang style but of cos service better lah.

Phuket - thanks to cutthroat prices on BF and LDs in bars and clubs( no choice i think coz too many high end customers go there), ppl opt for massage and FJ.

Bangkok - For sure being the capital of LOS, its not that notable for its sex scene compared to the others( but who cares all the same wad). I think u go NANA plaza and the massage places to find the top notch models, you dont interact with them much and u jump for them based on the external.

However, this are my thoughts based on ppl's reviews i came across and a tat bit of online research, i never been to these places yet.

Last but not least,

Pattaya - i was there once , i am not in the right position to comment for sure, but just share lah. I think in Patts, u do have ur soapland, massage places, BJ bars but its a side treat, this place is popular for your bar / club pick ups. I like this cuz you speak to them and understand and see if shes into you. For instance, if i came across a stucked up gal who starts her line wif the immediate thought of a LD, then i am quite turned off by her desperation( but you cant blame them lah) , they have their style of approach, and if shes a hot syt, ppl will glady buy into her approaching method. But for me, LOL sound like MCP fella here, but i enjoy the small talk for a while then we understand each other and if the chemisty is red hot i will ask her go defnitely. I am more that laidback fella who likes to take it slow and find the right one. Call me a weirdo here but i will jump for the milf( most of the time) or syt with the better internal(personality) more than external.

I dare not say i am super pro in the xxx industry in asia, but after so many years of chionging in SG( modernised and demanding society), i am getting tired of the realistic/ money approach for once( so sian always girl ask u want go or not, quote price, no gfe or friend friend feel or even chemistry built up initially. But i know cant be help lah, its like tt but i prefer my way lah.... And also maybe cuz i dun have girlfriend and single here so i dont really understand the permanent BGR and GFE thing so i relish that sort of felling even when i chionging...

Money works but does not mean u can just throw ur ego and money together on the gal and keep making them happy, just my opinion. Its part of it, but imagine if i blindly do this as i foresee myself having hundreds of xxx partners as i hit 50 or so, i will die a bloody broke fella. Thinking sensibly for once, u may not get the hottest gal in town coz u r not throwing tons of money in the market but u get good companions who will serve u the master well when the time and need arises for you.

However, u sure got another saying where it goes 'Life is short'' so just splash ur vita M no mattter how. But i go with the former coz the gal if genuinely nice to you even u give less money u know one lah( for those got exp in KC trap thingy will know if they give you the service or fell is real anot).

Sorry guys for the lengthy post here but just share my thoughts as i was kinda free lolx... cheers

Great post! I agree with you. Of course, money is important. But depending on your behaviour and your skill to choose the right girl (not particularly the less pretty ones), the relationship quality and performance (and wetness :)) can be very different for the same amount of money spent.

I am sure in some cases I got a better outcome than other people paying more than me. (I am also realistic: I also don't doubt some other guys did get a better outcome than me and paid less than me on some occasions :) )

mackewell
25-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Great post! I agree with you. Of course, money is important. But depending on your behaviour and your skill to choose the right girl (not particularly the less pretty ones), the relationship quality and performance (and wetness :)) can be very different for the same amount of money spent.

I am sure in some cases I got a better outcome than other people paying more than me. (I am also realistic: I also don't doubt some other guys did get a better outcome than me and paid less than me on some occasions :) )
Lol now u get wad i am talking lol, of couse when u r in luck u get the hot and less realistic one, surely got ppl have done it b4 u cuz u believe it or not the gals nowadays do choose customers, they decide who they want to be nice with at all times even though they dun show so obviously. So i rather inspect and c if she likes mi anot then i pop the xxx question. So many occassion u will c the gal looks realki cute and hot but when u tok to her u sian after a while cuz cannot click lol so in patts u down the cheapy draft beer( for a cheap charlie lik mi) and u continue ur less than 24km route march cum bar hoppin once again lol

hoosdathu
26-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Thai Language Hostress is really good for bros with android :) Don't have translation for everything, but have enough to get you by. AND lovely lady vids;)
http://www.appbrain.com/app/thai-language-hostess/com.langhost.main

I think there's a paid version for apple.

oh dear... taken off google play store liao...

any bro got the apk file for it, can pm me pls?

lglg666
26-07-2012, 06:26 PM

Yes...agreed with your view:D

Ninja_Assassin
27-07-2012, 02:05 AM

same same here :D

mackewell
27-07-2012, 03:29 AM
same same here :D

LOl... i guess maybe some here must have witnessed the 'horrific' scene in WS when the Japanese, Koreans , PRC and even sillypore men just tossed thousands of baht for the thai chicks in the agogo bars to go on their scramble to pick up that easy money swiftly? I straight away walk out of one such place like supergirl when it happened. Super turned off cos the girl treat you like shit when you dun wear rolex and mimic what they do...

In this matter, there is no right or wrong but its really not in the right frame of mind to do that isn't it? you just let these gals earn their money so easily, and eventually they cant b bothered with you when u cant keep up with the generous fellas who give out financial freebies as they will think : '' why work so hard when i can suck on these fat/ ugly or sometimes interesting handsome money treess?''

Just my two cents worth, No right or wrong here but just veri saddened and pissed when ppl like this spoilt this sacred market which has the tendency to alter its market prices so drastically thanks to them...

mackewell
27-07-2012, 03:39 AM

LOL, i do agree with what you say to a certain extent bro, but if ur same amount of money equates to paying more than 3000k to 5000k LT fee, then it does not make sense for a poor fella like me... lol. The tendency to nod ur head and go along with the hefty LT fees and barfines just make mi think when sometimes i got no choice but to give in to the 350 long time rates at Orchard towers as these girls perceived it to be the 'market'' price.

The most in Patts i pay 3000k LT( exceeding the SGD 120 dollar mark in thailand is over market price i think), In sg, u can nego to bonk thai chicks for 200 plus SGD, possible at times. If its more than 3000k LT i spent in LOS , then i rather go Macau and Hong kong or Taiwan if not better splurge on Japanese chicks cos the market price is reasonable should it go up to 300 to 500 SGD easily....

No hard feelings here, cheers :D. My apologies if i sound like a cheap charlie or a regular fella who takes the safe option, but to sustain in this industry as a xxx customer for decades to go(which i see myself doing it lolx...), i think u need to sometimes have a long term plan which keeps you on the road happy for a long time to come...

rapier1978
27-07-2012, 04:58 AM
LOL, i do agree with what you say to a certain extent bro, but if ur same amount of money equates to paying more than 3000k to 5000k LT fee, then it does not make sense for a poor fella like me... lol. The tendency to nod ur head and go along with the hefty LT fees and barfines just make mi think when sometimes i got no choice but to give in to the 350 long time rates at Orchard towers as these girls perceived it to be the 'market'' price.

The most in Patts i pay 3000k LT( exceeding the SGD 120 dollar mark in thailand is over market price i think), In sg, u can nego to bonk thai chicks for 200 plus SGD, possible at times. If its more than 3000k LT i spent in LOS , then i rather go Macau and Hong kong or Taiwan if not better splurge on Japanese chicks cos the market price is reasonable should it go up to 300 to 500 SGD easily....

No hard feelings here, cheers :D. My apologies if i sound like a cheap charlie or a regular fella who takes the safe option, but to sustain in this industry as a xxx customer for decades to go(which i see myself doing it lolx...), i think u need to sometimes have a long term plan which keeps you on the road happy for a long time to come...

Great Post....agreed with your tots.

Jackboy
27-07-2012, 01:29 PM
5555+

I have seen a group of tourists came to Peppermint.
Told the girls to queue up.
One hand touch and grab the girls breasts and other hand 100thb for each girl.

mackewell
27-07-2012, 06:00 PM
5555+

Bro, Peppermint is another place where the dancer and coyote girl give u one kind of attitude( take it , or leave it). I saw that. But the Jap mutha fker i witnessed is epic, basically volunteering doing a freegiver better than City
Harvest( no offense to them), generous fella, throwing tons of thousands bahts( i think 15 to 20 pieces) in one go on the dance floor and reveled on the idea that the girls scrambled for their life to grab the notes as if u are digging the notes in a money tree draw contest and probably hes done it in countless occassion in his life i bet and expected nothing in return. Saint fella! LOL.... I really 'respected' him when he used money to destroy the pride of these girls( they do have some of tt even though they are working this line), no right and wrong here once again on this situation.

TonyCheong
27-07-2012, 09:11 PM
it's all about money

Stay in Singapore better.

Join the Save and Safe Club. :p
TT at Golden Mile to kill time. :D

El Frances
28-07-2012, 12:02 AM

You're not cheap Charley! What I usually pay for pretty girls is (and that's what most people pay from my long experience of Patts):
1K LT (max 1.5) in discos and beer bars
1.5K ST/ 2K-2.5K LT in Go Gos (walking street, it's cheaper in Soi Bukhao/Diana area).
Sometimes, if I'm lazy and want a quick pick up with a top girl I pay the max. price (i.e. the super bars price), 2K ST/3K LT.
This is for pretty girls, if you target the less popular girls, if you barfine late, it can be cheaper.

TonyCheong
28-07-2012, 12:33 AM

Looks like must switch cheonging from Bangkok to Pattaya.

This budget range sibei gum me. :p

BlueDragon193
28-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Looks like must switch cheonging from Bangkok to Pattaya.

This budget range sibei gum me. :p

So, when will that be.....:D

TonyCheong
28-07-2012, 12:59 AM
So, when will that be.....:D

No definite timeline yet. :D

mackewell
28-07-2012, 03:29 AM
You're not cheap Charley! What I usually pay for pretty girls is (and that's what most people pay from my long experience of Patts):
1.5K ST/ 2K-2.5K LT in Go Gos (walking street, it's cheaper in Soi Bukhao/Diana area).
Sometimes, if I'm lazy and want a quick pick up with a top girl I pay the max. price (i.e. the super bars price), 2K ST/3K LT.
This is for pretty girls, if you target the less popular girls, if you barfine late, it can be cheaper.

Damn, guess i am gonna readjust my budget big time and work towards ur prices which are reasonable i suppose lol. Embarking on my 1 mth patts trip in Oct, venturing 60% of the time in Soi Bukhao, LK metro, Naklua, Drinking Street, Soi 6, Soi Diana, the other sois. 40% of the time in WS i believe so i guess i can stick to ur prices and save a good sum for jaccuzzi massage, cruise trip with chicks and buffet and seafood.....lol

mackewell
28-07-2012, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE=mackewell;7530258]Damn, guess i am gonna readjust my budget big time and work towards ur prices which are reasonable i suppose lol. Embarking on my 1 mth patts trip in Oct, venturing 60% of the time in Soi Bukhao, LK metro, Naklua, Drinking Street, Soi 6, Soi Diana, the other sois. 40% of the time in WS i believe so i guess i can stick to ur prices and save a good sum for jaccuzzi massage, cruise trip with chicks and buffet and seafood.....lol, oh ya, and barfining late after midnite, do u always get the CMI chicks that are left over? really worried here...

ahtecklim
28-07-2012, 10:50 AM
:DBro, Peppermint is another place where the dancer and coyote girl give u one kind of attitude( take it , or leave it). I saw that. But the Jap mutha fker i witnessed is epic, basically volunteering doing a freegiver better than City
Harvest( no offense to them), generous fella, throwing tons of thousands bahts( i think 15 to 20 pieces) in one go on the dance floor and reveled on the idea that the girls scrambled for their life to grab the notes as if u are digging the notes in a money tree draw contest and probably hes done it in countless occassion in his life i bet and expected nothing in return. Saint fella! LOL.... I really 'respected' him when he used money to destroy the pride of these girls( they do have some of tt even though they are working this line), no right and wrong here once again on this situation.

5555+

These girls take you cock in their pussy for a living , any other way to make money is acceptable to them! Some people have a problem with ping pong balls too. I spoke to a few girls and they have told me sometimes just by dancing , tips and ping pong balls , they can get up to 1 kB per nite so if they really didnt want to , they dont have to go with anyone.

I've seen and done the pingpong balls as well as throwing a stack of 20B into the air and from the 2nd storey into the pole dancing area in an agogo!!

mackewell
28-07-2012, 11:05 AM

These girls take you cock in their pussy for a living , any other way to make money is acceptable to them! Some people have a problem with ping pong balls too. I spoke to a few girls and they have told me sometimes just by dancing , tips and ping pong balls , they can get up to 1 kB per nite so if they really didnt want to , they dont have to go with anyone.

I've seen and done the pingpong balls as well as throwing a stack of 20B into the air and from the 2nd storey into the pole dancing area in an agogo!!

True, no right or wrong here, but would i stupidly do this( to several gals in one gals in one go) even if i am rich? dont think so, In this instance, i think you are talking about those Atas models or dancers which dont really go to boom boom wif customers yet can earn just on freebies and tips on the dancefloor( dont think will go for them ever as i cant see myself toning down my MCPness and EGOtism to make them happy as i am the customer cum boss here lol, but dont paint me like a hard ass lah as i really respect these girls and understand their hardship in their trade.) maybe for the sidetreat, tease the gal i want but pointless, Unless you wanna fuck and throw ur gal to the side after 2 to 3 tries then fine but if not if u wanna follow up until she gives u the kc trap thingy( which is gorgeous and amazing yet brutal) then using big money to tease her is not the way to go subsequently lol... I always tell myself, you are always making several sexual investments in this trade annually and you always think about urself and put urself in front side, sure u wanna 'help' the gal and make her happy financially( not only in bed lah lolx) but at the end of the day, you need to access the situation and make soundly bids in your ''investments' and reap the benefits of it consistently even if there is a wall street crash( in this instance, price surge and spoilers who throw money in a particular phase which creates a turmoil LOL)... Sure, i have friends who marry FLs eventually and thats a diff issue where ur life embodies with the particular gal u picked for good and this is no longer an investment but a subtaintial bond which maybe perfects ur livelihood eventually( don't be biase, money is impt but there is always nice fl gals out there who will stop to think about other things than money but of cos super duper rare....) However, this trade is interesting as it is not always about the action in your room, you also make new friends on the process. Came across so many ang mos where some are really frank and nice despite me wearing the stereotype hat on them as i felt they despise us a little based on ethnicity but not always true definitely. Hopefully during in my stay at Secrets in Oct, i may get to meet Asian friends for a change and roam the streets of Patts like a bunch of spartans in 300( lolx... fascination get the better of me here....)