PDA

View Full Version : Condom slipping off

greddy88
14-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Bonked a FL last week.. was so shiok and stayed inside her until little bro go soft.
Upon pulling out, we were shocked that the condom came off and partially stayed in her. The cum stained on the bedsheet..

Wondering if there's any issue, to me or the FL? :confused:

aczeta76
14-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Yes to both and this relates to STD and pregnancy risk

Good luck to the both of you and start reading the sexual health pages.

Reminder: Next time use better quality condom... OR be more gentle.. hahaha

Furyman
14-11-2007, 02:38 PM
there is some chance your sperm might leak into her,pray hard her menses come next week.in the meantime if u notice anything wrong with your little bro go see a doctor immediately.Rule of thumb once u eject with condom inside the pussy dun wait too long to pull out your case is simply u waitied too long till your cock went soft thats why the condom slip off,

aczeta76
14-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Yo bro furyman,

luv your sig...YUP.. Do RAW with wife.. and no others..

cheerio

lssah
14-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Bonked a FL last week.. was so shiok and stayed inside her until little bro go soft.
Upon pulling out, we were shocked that the condom came off and partially stayed in her. The cum stained on the bedsheet..

Have you seen the instructions on the condom box, bro? It is 'recommended that the penis be immediately be withdrawn from the vaginal after ejaculation'. This is due to the basic reason:

i) After ejaculation, the penis will gradually become soft (unless yours are otherwise, then this logic does not apply to you:D ). and thus a 'toned-down' penis will not be able to 'hold-on' to the condom...simple logic (just like you are a size 'S' and you wear 'XL' T-Shirt, do you feel 'hollow' and 'airy'?)

From my experience, if you want to keep your penis in her after ejaculating, you can hold the condom ring with your finger, that way, even though if turning soft, you can hold on to the condom against the penis.

BUT REMEMBER, to totally get out of her BEFORE your penis turns completely soft.

Furyman
14-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Yo bro furyman,

luv your sig...YUP.. Do RAW with wife.. and no others..

cheerio

thank u bro, follow that rule strictly

babycheong
14-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Issue to you? I dun think so la, as dicky came out from condom..... unless it is case where condom came out during fucking & that you are actually fuck her raw.

Issue to FL? Chances is that your sperm might leak into her pussy... but you'll nvr know would you? unless she calls u a couple months later to say u are going to be a daddy :P

BC

Furyman
14-11-2007, 03:11 PM

so bro did she go wash up immediately?

Streamy
14-11-2007, 03:16 PM
your condom slipped.

there was once, my condom broken.

after some intensive strokes with ejectulation, after withdrawal, the PRC realise that juice was flowing out.
initial though was hat the condom slipped. but after checking, the condm stil there but the tip part broke.

she was worry and quickly go wash up....

we went for the 2nd round thereafter with a new one in place.

went for check with good medical report.
lucky.

Furyman
14-11-2007, 03:25 PM
your condom slipped.

there was once, my condom broken.

after some intensive strokes with ejectulation, after withdrawal, the PRC realise that juice was flowing out.
initial though was hat the condom slipped. but after checking, the condm stil there but the tip part broke.

lucky.

Always used good quality condom bro

*OMG*
14-11-2007, 03:39 PM

Should not be. U may need to worry if Condom broke. But for this situation, it jus means a messy bed. Ur dick is still covered up.

Niceman
14-11-2007, 03:39 PM
No worry bro,

The most, just stand by prepare to be a father lor :)

Furyman
14-11-2007, 03:43 PM
No worry bro,

The most, just stand by prepare to be a father lor :)

hahah dunno the girl willing bo:D

tunkudon
14-11-2007, 03:52 PM
must use dureex ma

nycaloth66
14-11-2007, 04:30 PM
umm xiao liao lor, sure got risk of std and pregnancy, esp FL risk of you catching some STD from her is high:(
When i fist came to china, small head ruled over big head and i had sex with FL raw..next morning scared like hell, luckily no STDs...
So always use condoms and remember to be careful when pulling out lor

ministrel
14-11-2007, 04:32 PM
hahah dunno the girl willing bo

You mean girl willing, u willing too :eek:

must use dureex ma

You mean use durex it will slip off :confused:

Furyman
14-11-2007, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=ministrel;2393605]You mean girl willing, u willing too :eek:

QUOTE]

kekekeek more the girl threaten u

ChickenRun
14-11-2007, 07:19 PM

Which FL so shiok? FR?:D

asdfghjkl
14-11-2007, 09:03 PM
lol.. searched his thread liao lor ~ :)

Steadyman1
14-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Better go for a check up next week.

p00r_5
14-11-2007, 10:38 PM
First of all, a greeting to all u bros here..
m very new..
anyway, its dependin on did u have it(ur dick) slipped out of the cap when about half of the cap dangle outside the lips of the pussy den u should be quite save. as it means ur dick juz got to soft n small with the semens in the cap that led u to slip.

think positive b4 conclusion is out, thats what i could say:)

juzjoin
14-11-2007, 10:39 PM
bro dun wori abt the FL as most of them r on pills or have some form of contraceptive methods. Be more worried abt yourself :o cos u nber noe wat they might pass or infect u with.

Streamy
14-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Always used good quality condom brobought from vending machine at 81. no choice.

EricssonMan
14-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Better go for a check up next week.

Better be safe than sorry

smellycat
15-11-2007, 01:09 AM
if there is no contact after the withdrawal then the risk is very very minimal right? don't worry so much :o

HellSpawn
15-11-2007, 01:19 AM
This has happened to me too. Not just when Didi go soft, some gals when they cum, clench their pussy muscles tighly.

What you have to do is dont wait too long to remove your dick, but also not so soon (the girls pussy muscle relaxes).

Also look for the Base of your dick for the CD and hold on to it while you withdraw your dick

Good luck

jplover
15-11-2007, 01:23 AM
bought from vending machine at 81. no choice.I don't really trust their quality.. Always buy the best from DUREX..

To be safe, go for a check-up soon to ensure that you're safe..

jplover
15-11-2007, 01:29 AM
bought from vending machine at 81. no choice.I don't really trust their quality.. Always buy the best from DUREX..

Tomahawk
15-11-2007, 08:34 AM
So long as there's no physical contact between the dick and any part of the woman, the OP should be safe yah? He only mentioned that his dick went soft and the condom got stuck in the pussy... Am I missing something? :confused:

Furyman
15-11-2007, 01:17 PM
bought from vending machine at 81. no choice.

bro wat brand did the vending machine dispense?

Streamy
16-11-2007, 02:14 AM
bro wat brand did the vending machine dispense?

some unknown brand.

no choice, it was a desperate case.

no cap no do... some more the prc was from BS with d cup. how can tarhan..

Streamy
16-11-2007, 02:16 AM
I don't really trust their quality.. Always buy the best from DUREX..

done !
and i am all cleared.
and i am now back to business. haha.

Fuckster
16-11-2007, 05:32 AM
done !
and i am all cleared.

Congrats :D

fair
16-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Bro, your signature is good ... :D

Furyman
16-11-2007, 09:09 AM
done !
and i am all cleared.

bro be more careful next time ok.unknown brand better dun used.if have too used 2 at the same time dunno heard from where before

smellycat
16-11-2007, 12:43 PM
done !
and i am all cleared.

good to hear that. please use your fingers to hold the condom when you pull out next time hor :D

Streamy
17-11-2007, 12:41 AM
good to hear that. please use your fingers to hold the condom when you pull out next time hor :D

mine broke, not slipped.

Idealist
17-11-2007, 02:18 AM
bro be more careful next time ok.unknown brand better dun used.if have too used 2 at the same time dunno heard from where before

The story i heard is wear one condom, after that, coat a layer of Vicks Vapourub and wear another condom. So if one tear, you, or the gal will know. I think its a silly idea

smellycat
17-11-2007, 11:56 AM
mine broke, not slipped.

ohhhh sorry bro. confused you with the TS :p

kisama
17-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Would like to warn bros here to straightaway pull out if your condom slip inside the gal pussy.A close friend of mine contracted a form of std when it slip out during sex and he continued without realising in, I suppose in was in he throes of passion then with the KTV gal. One more thing, sometimes, if it slip inside, may even need to go gynae to recover the condom ... has happened before ..