PDA

View Full Version : FL Booking protocol

micropen
28-06-2020, 12:17 AM
new bro here... is there a certain protocol when booking FL? ie. how advance you can book and some advice on what to text when booking?

SGBJ2016
28-06-2020, 07:27 PM
new bro here... is there a certain protocol when booking FL? ie. how advance you can book and some advice on what to text when booking?

For FL booking go to Dome1, 2, 3 or L forums. Find advertisements. Then just send WhatsApp message to OKTs. That's it. Note that most won't respond to new folks like you. But don't get discouraged. Keep trying different ones until you find one that responds. Once you build reputation others will respond also.

micropen
03-07-2020, 01:08 AM
For FL booking go to Dome1, 2, 3 or L forums. Find advertisements. Then just send WhatsApp message to OKTs. That's it. Note that most won't respond to new folks like you. But don't get discouraged. Keep trying different ones until you find one that responds. Once you build reputation others will respond also.

thanks! i managed to get in!

Thedeathknight
03-07-2020, 10:04 AM
thanks! i managed to get in!

Glad to hear, do share your experience and keep us newbies informed!

Justin Bieber
03-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Glad to hear, do share your experience and keep us newbies informed!

Just up you 69 points bro :)

Thedeathknight
03-07-2020, 07:38 PM

Omg I'm not a newbie anymore! :O Thanks bro, God bless you :)

1KnightinBKK
04-07-2020, 12:08 AM

wow bro 2002 don't have the biebs yet, how'd you get your username? :eek::o

squiggle
03-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Just follow the format that they have state to be included in your message when texting them like how you manage to find them or your basic bio. While some even need you to have high reputation points on this forum in order to book and also want you to take picture of your clothes when reaching nearby of the location.