PDA

View Full Version : MiChat Massage

DrunkenDaddy
26-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Anyone tried ML from Michat before? I’m curious to try it but wouldn’t know if it is worth the money. I was quoted 100 for Juagen somewhere in the east. Thoughts on it ?

ltnash
26-06-2020, 11:38 AM
which one is it? i'm also exploring michat but mostly scam

DrunkenDaddy
26-06-2020, 12:18 PM
which one is it? i'm also exploring michat but mostly scam

stated in the G area

nickyoyoson
26-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Micaht, it's difficult to find...

bonking
26-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Agreed MiChat mostly r scammers. Be careful bros. But can look out for those who intro traditional massage. Don’t be scammed by those with beautiful pics. 😉

holala
26-06-2020, 08:51 PM
if you see sexy photo, 9/10 is scam

hookupsoon
26-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Michat mostly scammers . Only came across one genuine one , its a shop at syed a road ... I doubt it has licence though

leonleonli
26-06-2020, 10:06 PM
Michat mostly scammers . Only came across one genuine one , its a shop at syed a road ... I doubt it has licence though

I was trying to download and use michat, seems only accept China number. not usable in Singapore. let me know how to use in singapore

cestycesty
27-06-2020, 08:50 PM
you guys gotta avoid this spa. girl i booked look extremely far from what was in the pic. to me its a place where they scam people. maybe a new tactic for after covid. so guys need to take note.

SCAM: i texted her and ask whats the cost. she said its $100 massage and JG. so we would expect $50 massage and $50 JG.
NO! its $100. Does not matter you want JG or not. so when they pop the golden question. then comes the nonsense. ADD $20 to touch. $30 to feel under the clothes. $50 for breast massage. $80 for BJ. thats on top of the $100 that you have to pay. so if you tell them, u reject the GQ. they say its still $100 for the massage. JG is just part of the package whether u take it or not.

NOTE that they do not take payment from you at the start.. that's part of the tactic. but they make it sound like they are easy and service comes first. otherwise when we reject the GQ. we would not have to pay the extra $50. or we would be very suspecting to be asked for payment of $100 from the start.

NOW comes the look. super plain jane. in the pic knn look like SYT. in real person. a lot of pimple on her face. not as slim as in photo.its the real person. just heavily filtered through the mobile tech.

SERVICE: oh ya they shortchange me also. 1hr massage becomes 40mins with JG.

so just my warning to you guys.. new scam and one of the places to avoid.

i got this contact via michat

DrunkenDaddy
27-06-2020, 09:47 PM
you guys gotta avoid this spa.

so just my warning to you guys.. new scam and one of the places to avoid.

i got this contact via michat

thanks for the heads up, sorry for you having to waste your money there. hopefully there’s more good to come in this period..

rahl
28-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Unless they post the shop and services.

hhlover
28-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Michat got only two type of massage..
One is with very sexy young pretty lady picture.. offering $100 all in.. but 100% is scammer..
One is with normal looking lady picture.. mostly china girl.. offering $50 massage or package $88.. this is 100% but massage is shit without happy ending unless u pay more in the end..

Fingerbitch
29-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Got to know a ML thru michat and she took a photo of her spa name card which located Kim Keat Road there. Wonder if have any bros visited that spa before? Share by PM. Thanks.

aaazzz
29-06-2020, 02:37 PM
I think michat hard get anything good. always tio flood by money lender -,-

heyadi
29-06-2020, 02:57 PM
A lot of syt asking $100 2 hours. Meet Mrt station to bring you to the apartment. Pay after you the deed. Anyone Tried before?

Mostly will ask for Google to up cards or Razer TOP up. This type I never continue conversation. Who would want TOP up cards than cash?

Anyone encountered legit one?

bonking
01-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Bros be careful when looking for massage in MiChat. Those with pretty pics r mostly scammer. It is too good to be true. Most of their sexy pics DL from xxx sites. However there are real massage shops too 😉

afterburn
01-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Bros be careful when looking for massage in MiChat. Those with pretty pics r mostly scammer. It is too good to be true. Most of their sexy pics DL from xxx sites. However there are real massage shops too 😉

During CB, mostly populated by scammers. But now in phase 2, more and more real spa ML have returned to advertise on michat.

WhereGotTime
01-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Useful for selecting ML by photo of nearby spas :)