hi bro(s) of sam
like to ask if anyone noe where is the Red-Light District located @ in Beijing
:D

onion_rings
13-11-2007, 09:40 AM
hi bro(s) of sam

Aren't this type of question shld be ask @ "International Field Reports (New)" instead in "Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included]" :confused:

push0205
13-11-2007, 09:40 AM
In beijing, you can go to San Li Tun (三里屯) at night. there are some local OKT looking for business. lots of con man, be careful.

I would recommand you a place call Qi Xing Dao (七星岛), address is 日坛路1号. Go there after 9 pm and just order a beer. all the girls will hanging around you wait you to fuck them. no local girls in this outlet. Most of the girls from Russia, Mongolia and Kazakhstan, if you are lucky, you may find Japs and Koreans. Most of those girls are students and models. Market rate is about 800 rmb one shot and 2000 rmb overnight. places and condoms will be provide.

adboy_6
19-11-2007, 05:47 PM
hi bro(s) of sam

Hi

Almost all spa, KTV and barber shop are potential red-light.

These are some places to recommend.
1. Landmark Hotel...Hard Rock Cafe....OKT standing outside. Charges about 800 to 1000 overnite...must neg. Once ok, car will bring some girls for you to see, you chose, then bring to your place. Go late, about 10:30 onwards.

2. Sanlitun....same style. In the bars also can find. If you are ang-mo, easier, asian...difficult. more expensive.

3. Wangfujin... Just step out of the entrance of Oriental Plaza (where olympic souvenier shop is), girls will approach you if you look foreign and single (try dress in colorful shirt). Yes, they will offer KTV and such, don't go for that. instead ask for tapao to your hotel. Assuming hotel is establish and girl-friendly. start from 8pm. Do not pay upfront...maybe 50% until aftermath.

4. Banana. disco wil many targets. depending on your skill and eyes.

Do read up the beijing recommendation and Beijing KTV threads. Better still, check with Mark Lim in those thread. He was my saviour when I was alone in BJ

Gemstone
07-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Hi

1. Landmark Hotel...Hard Rock Cafe....OKT standing outside. Charges about 800 to 1000 overnite...must neg. Once ok, car will bring some girls for you to see, you chose, then bring to your place. Go late, about 10:30 onwards.

2. Sanlitun....same style. In the bars also can find. If you are ang-mo, easier, asian...difficult. more expensive.

3. Wangfujin... Just step out of the entrance of Oriental Plaza (where olympic souvenier shop is), girls will approach you if you look foreign and single (try dress in colorful shirt). Yes, they will offer KTV and such, don't go for that. instead ask for tapao to your hotel. Assuming hotel is establish and girl-friendly. start from 8pm. Do not pay upfront...maybe 50% until aftermath.

Do read up the beijing recommendation and Beijing KTV threads. Better still, check with Mark Lim in those thread. He was my saviour when I was alone in BJ

Paiseh, I did not see any thread in the International field Report on Beijing. I'm going there this Saturday. Was wondering if they have those BBS or massage place like those in Southern China. I would like to try red rope and double fly. Not sure available in BEJ or not.

Gemstone
07-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Hi

Paiseh, did not manage to find the Beijing thread. Has it been moved?

I'm going to BEJ this Saturday. Was hoping there will be BBS and massage like southern china. Was hoping for red rope and double-fly. Anybody know if these are available in BEJ?

thanks

whitegals
09-12-2007, 02:36 AM
You dun need to go hunting for a red light district in Beijing, just hang around any 4-5 star hotel after 9pm, you will get approached if you are a single guy standing around. :D