PDA

View Full Version : 3some and swing

fl_slayer
13-11-2007, 12:30 AM
was bore in the afternoon, turn on my notebook and on MSN....hoohoo a msg in
from bro parktrek....asking any gals for ons, i say wait la, y dun we go for a drink, and he reply on, and he will bring some girls down.

we met at 7pm at bonkers for beer, while waiting for him , i order a jug of beer to start...then my handphone beep is a messasge from bro parktrek.he need my help accidentally he message 3 gals for drink and all say ok and on their way down , so he need my help to handle one of the gers(by the way all local gals)

so he arrive with one 25 syt, and intro to me, cel.....was her name..another 5 mins came another ger call mag.so we were having fun drinnking beer, i message parktrek, how mag can up or not , he say not sure but cel can do swing.....so i try to make mag high by playing 5 10(finger guessing game)mag drink quite a bit...so i message bro park...how cel on for swing? he recieve the message and to my surprise he show to cel openly and cel nod her head towards me with a fade smile.....

chio park outside for a smoke, and i ask him to book a hotel and message me later so i can coax mag to bring to the hotel for a swing.....

tbc to be continue:D (all above are true stories nothing had been fictional)

HellSpawn
13-11-2007, 12:32 AM
As the seniors will say. Set up camp and buy popcorn.

Valuesman
13-11-2007, 12:37 AM
bro, bonker pub is it at tanjong pagar?:)

fl_slayer
13-11-2007, 01:01 AM
since bro valueman upp my points i write abit more.(yes bonkers at tanjong pagar)

ok..cel 25 syt 1.65m wt 47kg 36c 26 36 look7/10 smooth skin wearing a blouse and flare flora skirt.light make up kissable lips...full blossom . as for mag 29 mature ht 158 45 34b 24 34 small frame.spag strip with pants...look 6 /10

continue

without hesitation, bro park whisper to cel ears and they move out from bonkers leaving both of us singing....mag ask where they go? i answer they going some where for a drink we be joining them in a short while after we finish our beer.mag say ok....

so continue our games (fingers game) and she lost quite a bit and getting high.(my hand is roaming wildly at her back and touching her ear lopes, to my surprise her hand resting on my lap with half of her eyes close, inside my heart i am smiling hosei liao)my song came is leon lai song , when o sang she was holding my hand and concentrating on my singing as if falling in love....

tbc to be continue(all stories are truth and really happen tonight, ):D

shade
13-11-2007, 01:06 AM
wow, first time here so early to spot a fantastic story brewing.... camping liao ah.... :D

wat2woopee
13-11-2007, 01:39 AM
since bro valueman upp my points i write abit more.(yes bonkers at tanjong pagar)

ok..cel 25 syt 1.65m wt 47kg 36c 26 36 look7/10 smooth skin wearing a blouse and flare flora skirt.light make up kissable lips...full blossom . as for mag 29 mature ht 158 45 34b 24 34 small frame.spag strip with pants...look 6 /10

tbc to be continue(all stories are truth and really happen tonight, ):D

Wah... I also want to go too:D

Las_Vegas
13-11-2007, 05:23 AM
true story? Then can continue on?

Tomahawk
13-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Wa lau. Bonkers is so near to my office leh! But got family commitments, cannot go out for evening drinks. :(

fl_slayer
13-11-2007, 10:34 AM
i can feel my dick harden and mag unintentionallly brush her finger against it,the feeling is so sensational as i had only met her for like less than 2 hours.so i whisper to her ear, will u like to join them for a drinks and she nod her head....beep u have a message, a msg from bro park, where are u bro can we start first?(in my heart i was like, can u wait for us to start together?)i reply ok u guys start first i am still coaxing her to come over.

so i told mag they are waiting for us, should we finish the drinks and proceed?so we bottoms up the whole mug of beer and left to collect my car.once reach inside my car, i hold her by my side and start stroking her hair and we kiss for a while while my hand roam inside her shirt. un hook her bra and suck her nips, wow is a pink tiny nip.she was trying to unzip me...i stop her.and whisper wats her opinion on watching another couple....she sober up and say not possible..i was stun. she ask me where are we meeting them for a drink, i say in a hotel room just playing games and drinks..she tell me straight she can book a room with me alone but not foursome....(in my heart siao liao cause cel figure and face is better then mag ,was thinking foursome guess my dreams shatter)

so bo bian say ok lor we just go hotel to just join them for a drink.mag agreed and off we went. reach pan pacific hotel, we went up the rooms 20-xx and i rang the door bell..waited for 3mins, bro park open the door half nake with towel wrap and ask y so late , they are waiting for us.

tbc to be continue:D (all stories are true and happen yesterday night)

gilagila100
13-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Camping here ... with chips and popcorn ... :p

Fredredwhite27
13-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Bro, Nice Story.... Dont keep us waiting!!!!

fl_slayer
13-11-2007, 01:29 PM
i have give up on local fl so expensive 380 one shot siao arrr, think ons with local better free and exciting and young.....lets boycott all local okt until their price drop or else we go fishing for ons.....ons easy and thrill...:D

Sammy83
13-11-2007, 03:32 PM
i have give up on local fl so expensive 380 one shot siao arrr, think ons with local better free and exciting and young.....lets boycott all local okt until their price drop or else we go fishing for ons.....ons easy and thrill...:D

Yalo... Nowadays local FL so exp...
I also fancy on ONS too...
Although some time there might not have any return on ONS fishing but i do enjoy the process too...

techienator
13-11-2007, 05:31 PM
wow.. nice experience.. thanks for sharing.. hope to read more updates.. :)

Hamp
13-11-2007, 05:44 PM
bro, what a good lobang..:p

dieselX
13-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Cheers to TS and Bro park.... well done!
can i join u guys for drinks next time... :D

x9lee
13-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Hey fl_slayer, very nice and interesting encounter you had.
Wished i had that kind of luck too.....
Pls remember to continue to post your encounter......

zl1983
13-11-2007, 08:54 PM
great 1 dude.. keep it coming..

fl_slayer
14-11-2007, 11:57 AM
DING.....DONG DING....DONG as i was pressing the door bell.....bro park open the door and to my surprise he is half naked with a towel wrap below belt. mag also paiseh when she saw this scene, mag whisper in my ear and say aint we having drinks and games? i say ya......and i pull mag into the room.

once in the room, mag and i saw cel covering herself with the blanket seem not wearing any thing below the blanket.....ask mag to sit one corner , out of sudden bro park say, should we start the game?mag ask start wat game?bro park say 4 some la.....mag face immediately turn red, and say she is not ready, thought only with me, so i gently ask mag she want to watch only?mag say no ,dun feel comfortable, to my surprise, cel shouted ,if u are not interested pls leave, dun spoilt the fun here...i was stun, my dick is so hard when i saw cel,so i told mag maybe u go home first i give u a call later, and i send her out of the door(think mag must be super angry to leave her alone)and mag dash out of the door.

bro park say wow u heartless creature, throw mag out and stay here for 3 some, i told park i cannot tahan liao need to release so small head over big head...me went straight to the bath room for a quick shower, i ask park please carry on wat need to be done...after the shower , my heartbeat is extreamly fast and excited to see cel naked body.

so i step out of the bathroom and saw cel and bro park,cel is complaining park turn soft liao must be just now open door for us and park is turning soft, aloysius come over shouted cel, as i obliged like a little lamb....came over while standing infront of her,she derobe me and stand naked infront of me.......wow her figure is fantastic, 36c firm and bouncy with pink nip, shaven pussy and a navel ring, see liao also buay tahan.....cel order me to lie down so she could do a bbbj on me, i lie and she start doing her job,she seem very experience, licking my shaft slowly and licking my cockeye with the tip of her tounge, the feeling is sensation and deep throat my 7 inch dick, bro park got hard when he saw cel bbbj for me went from behind, and do a doggie on cel while bbbj me. cel was moaning loudly while sucking me and ask park to bang her harder.my hands are busy with cel juciy boobs and tuning her nip for her estasy.

i signal park my turn, so we swap position,i slowly insert to cel wet hole and she give a loud moan and say mine is so hard and thick compare to bro park,park really soft today adn he felt embarrass,(just not his day), i bang hard onto her and she is screaming with estasy while bbbj bro park.the hole is so wet my dick slip out a few time and this time i reinsert i feel the tightness compare to the previous one, so slowly i bang abt 20 times, cel let out a big scream....aloysius u r screwing my anal.....ooops guess i enjoy myself too much, took out the rubber and ask park to take over me.

this time park is hard and furious,and ask cel did she came, cel reply she have lost count of how many time she came thanks to aloysius.park laugh.while park ram her i french her, she is such a good kisser.my turn to do cel in missionary, i slowly insert in her and follow momentum after about 10 mins i came in her with rubber of course....i was like wtf we have been fucking for more than an hour plus and i came the feeling is like wow.i relax one side,poor park turn soft agin think he cannot hard today.

went to take a quick shower,and came out to the bed and change. bro park also go for a shower. then cel post me a question, do u do swing, i reply yes i do. cel reply to chio me for a swing party this coming thursday and want me to be her partner. i accepted it without any hesitation and she pass me her number...........huat arr today must be my lucky day.

will update u guys on thursday abt the swing party with me and cel,all stories posted are all true nothing fictional.

tbc to be continue..thurs SWING PARTY with 4 couples:D

KingEros
14-11-2007, 07:59 PM
i signal park my turn, so we swap position,i slowly insert to cel wet hole and she give a loud moan and say mine is so hard and thick compare to bro park,park really soft today adn he felt embarrass,(just not his day), i bang hard onto her and she is screaming with estasy while bbbj bro park.the hole is so wet my dick slip out a few time and this time i reinsert i feel the tightness compare to the previous one, so slowly i bang abt 20 times, cel let out a big scream....aloysius u r screwing my anal.....ooops guess i enjoy myself too much, took out the rubber and ask park to take over me.

So funny ... just like a Made-in-Malaysia comedy.
Wish you wet dreams this Thu. :rolleyes:

ryan33
14-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Camping here for more..thks bro:D

Glen2712
14-11-2007, 08:12 PM
will update u guys on thursday abt the swing party with me and cel,all stories posted are all true nothing fictional.

tbc to be continue..thurs SWING PARTY with 4 couples

Looking forward to ur sexcapade, Bro fl_slayer! Thumbs Up! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine and Bro evo7_5!

techienator
15-11-2007, 12:45 AM
bro.. you are one lucky fella to land with a swinging lady.. do continue to post more.. looking forward to your next post.. :)

Idealist
15-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Very entertaining. Really waiting for the 4some. tHumbs Up

fl_slayer
15-11-2007, 01:36 AM
So funny ... just like a Made-in-Malaysia comedy.
Wish you wet dreams this Thu. :rolleyes:

ya i agreed is funny, but it happens....

zl1983
15-11-2007, 10:05 AM
mind sharing w us e location of e party?

nirvana
15-11-2007, 10:28 AM
well done!!

kepp it up

fl_slayer
15-11-2007, 11:07 AM
mind sharing w us e location of e party?

sure, please reach there at 7pm sharp, will be having a drinks at MOS , walk straight to the entrance, tell the bouncer under slayer guest list, walk 10 steps to the counter and pay cover charge, turn right 20steps towards dance floor,go straight abt 40steps, u will reach a stairs, go up abt 36 steps u reach a platform....turn left abt 10 steps and when u met the first man in black ask him abt the swing parties.:D

babycheong
15-11-2007, 11:07 AM
WOW!! This is what I call live update ...... so the swing party will be updated tomorrow? :D

BC

xiaoyang
15-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Lucky guy.. when i can have tis chance? :(

ANDYSIAO14
16-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Morning...
so how the swing sexxion?
hoping to hear the outcum ya.. ;)

great job bro...:D

websurfbastard
16-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Waiting eagerly here for the FR on the swing party last night.....

calvins
16-11-2007, 11:28 AM
swing party story!!!!! come on dun keep us waiting too long!

saberman
16-11-2007, 11:41 AM
sure, please reach there at 7pm sharp, will be having a drinks at MOS , walk straight to the entrance, tell the bouncer under slayer guest list, walk 10 steps to the counter and pay cover charge, turn right 20steps towards dance floor,go straight abt 40steps, u will reach a stairs, go up abt 36 steps u reach a platform....turn left abt 10 steps and when u met the first man in black ask him abt the swing parties.:D

hahaha, good one

fl_slayer
16-11-2007, 12:08 PM
ring.........ring........ring my mobile rang,"hi are u coming for the party? i be waiting for u at chimes at 630pm for drinks first with the folks"cel call and i reply ok will be there on time.. i am feeling excited after receiving the phone call from cel after lunch.my mind start to run wild,not focusing on work.. the time is like passing super slowly reaching to 5pm.

went back for shower and change, reach there at 615pm, cel have already reach."come let me introduce u the host,peter my yoga teacher and his wife charmaine"cel say. the host is a angmo but a short angmo with abt ht 170 with a good built.charmaine is a chinese, ht162 wt 58 not alooker 34b 30 36 age abt 37 fair smooth skin with a singlets and bermudas.(sianz, first couple like this liao, hope the rest is better). we order a bottle of cab sauv to start,
"their will be 2 more couples coming, lets wait for them to arrive and have some interraction before we head to swiss hotel for some fun which i have book this afternoon"say peter with a wink.

after 10mins of drinking, the other 2 couple arrive simon and debra(chinese) ,mike and stacy. simon chinese male, executive look in his 30s not bad looking, wow debra in her 20s ,dress in a white sun dress low cut showing her creamy white blossom with a over size square sunglasses saying hi to me shaking my hand. debra is abt 1.6m tall 36C 24 36 when she walk u can see her boobs bouncing, is so seductive.

mike, 32 shirt and bermudas(hiya guys i dun give some much detail la) stacy 27, dress in a one pc yellow dress with at least a C cup but with her small built,her breast really look big on her.stacy have those indonesian tai tai kind of elegant look, with the hair bun up and a shiny lip gloss.her bum is like perking up ready for doggie anytime.:D

tbc to be continue...........all above are all true stories:D

techienator
16-11-2007, 01:10 PM
oh man.. all the description given.. looking forward to the next part.. :D

websurfbastard
16-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Upzzz u bro, waiting for your next installment....

x9lee
16-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey bro fl slayer, pls continue your encounter with us.... All waiting for it. Guessed you must have enjoyed it alot.....

durgarry
16-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Wow....lucky man
Camping here liao....
Maybe one day you can organise one swing party with some Samsters

ryanlim
17-11-2007, 01:27 AM
well done!!

kepp it up

long time no see.............

:)

sexytoy.com.sg
17-11-2007, 05:49 PM
pls continue.. cant wait liao Thumbs up!

Glen2712
17-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Bro fl_slayer, you must be having one helluva smashing weekend! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine and Bro evo7_5!

fl_slayer
19-11-2007, 03:58 PM
sorry to keep all bro waiting, am busy with oversea clients visiting singapore, got to serve them. here is the installment.

so 8 of us arrive to swiss hotel 20th floor, it was a huge suite with spectacular city view with kitchen, study area and a living room with a 3 seater sofa. all sponsor by peter as he say it was a complimentary room from the hotel which he had held his wedding few months back.(phew .thought have to come out a huge damage by booking such a room.)

"come , lets gather for some card games and drinks"shouted peter sitting by the side of the bed.so all of us sitting on the bed and pull in some chairs by the edge of the bed.we started drinking wines and whisky and tcss" wat games should we play, should we play bluff? each players will hold one card on their forehead, and the loser will have to do something which the winner will call for" say peter after a few rounds of drinks.all agreed and excited abt it.

so debra was the first to lose the game, and peter was the winner." i want u to be blind folded and aloysius to lick ur ears to ur breast for 5 mins, and debra have to strip aloysius pants down with ur hand stroking him"shouted peter...i was blush by this action.debra was quite sporting and ask for the blind fold and wink at me"please be gentle hor , i scare of ticklish" everyone are screaming with excitement and start teasing me. my heartbeat increase.with all the screaming and teasing from all couples i crawl over the bed towards debra and lick her ears and blow air into her ears and say i will be gentle to her later, without any hesitation, she try to unbuckle my belt with the blindfold on.while licking her ears i unhook her bra with her sundress on.my hand are carassing her 34C firm breast while licking her ears and trying to take out her sundress."ok time up.....next game please" say debra....(walau so close yet so far....sianz) so we play a few more games, and every round we come up with stupid forfeit like, blind fold and find the coins game, kiss the person and find where ur real partner is? find ur couple thru breast size..........etc....then cel lost.....and peter the winner again......"ok simple for u cel, i want u to give ur partner a 3 minutes bbbj in front of us" so cel without a hesitation and strip my pants down in less than 3 mins and start bbbj me with her famous cockeye lick.

other couple had start their action while cel giving me a blow,"cel, can u be my partner?"ang mo peter say and cel stop her activity and give me a wink.sianz , i was enjoing halfway thru and this stupid ang mo snatch from me.then my eyes glance across the room all are oridi naked and all over the place, some at the sofa some on the bed, one couple at the study table...then the toilet door open and saw debra...."errrr....... debra, can u be my partner?"i asked....she did not reply and pull me inside the bath room......"can u fill the bath tub for me , my ears are very sticky after u have lick it..eeeeee i need a bath with massage, will u do it for me dear"purr debra...

without second thoughts i fill the the bath tub with luke warm water and pour in some form. then i felt something wet below, debra initiate bbbj me and the sight was like wow, pink nip with a shaven pussy hungrily licking my dick with a cfm look.her sucking is like from heaven, slow and fast with twir with her tounges .i enjoy the moment with my eyes close...i dun care wat happening outisde liao, only can hear moans from outside.after abt 5 mins, i lead debra into the tub, i sat down with her back facing me, i start massaging her shoulder and slowly my hands cup one of her breast,hmmmmm so firm and bouncy, i like it. and the other hand stroking her un shaven pussy and she given a soft moan when i touch her.:D

will be back , all this are tru encounter......

websurfbastard
19-11-2007, 04:14 PM
As always, waiting in anticipation....................

APPRECIATION LIST: Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99

UPPED LIST: Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee

My Contribution:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164

porscheclub
20-11-2007, 02:57 AM
Wah lau this is wet story! :D

suckerll
26-03-2008, 08:29 PM
wah TS after so many months n still not yet finish your story? we wait until sperm all dry liao leh :eek:

birdie8819
26-03-2008, 08:40 PM
wah TS after so many months n still not yet finish your story? we wait until sperm all dry liao leh :eek:

TS nowadays busy looking for mei mei's so no time to post . :p

Finders Keepers
27-03-2008, 09:42 AM
哈哈 bro Birdie ... you accompany TS go look for MMs or you stalking him for the story .... :D

fl_slayer
30-03-2008, 10:24 AM
哈哈 bro Birdie ... you accompany TS go look for MMs or you stalking him for the story .... :D

wau liao, who so hardworking dig out my thread?:(

birdie8819
30-03-2008, 04:00 PM
哈哈 bro Birdie ... you accompany TS go look for MMs or you stalking him for the story ....

You ask him lor . :D

wau liao, who so hardworking dig out my thread?

Eh .... bro fl_slayer you see the date you know liao lor ..... :p

Too bad can't join you guys 2molo night cause I got my own regular program liao . :D

webb_chiam
30-03-2008, 06:20 PM
wohoooo local production must support abit go bro fl_slayer go :D

pucca22346
30-03-2008, 08:57 PM
nice........

Wins88
31-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Wa kaoz! Wat a story! Please continue!!!!

pucca22346
01-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Nice!

Continue pls :D

slackin80
01-04-2008, 01:39 AM
God why can't i have lobangs like these????

fl_slayer
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
God why can't i have lobangs like these????

God was once a human but he can do wat other human cant do and therefore he is proclaim god......

birdie8819
01-04-2008, 04:28 PM
God was once a human but he can do wat other human cant do and therefore he is proclaim god......

NNKC bro just now PM you no reply lucky I got lobang from my friend and upz one gal liao . :D :p

SkylineGTR
01-04-2008, 09:40 PM
good, more please.. :D