PDA

View Full Version : Changing username

guowei199
21-06-2020, 09:44 AM
Hey guys I joined quite Long time ago just that I didn’t post much, any idea how to change username ?

sammyboyfor
21-06-2020, 10:35 AM
Hey guys I joined quite Long time ago just that I didn’t post much, any idea how to change username ?

Why don't you just register the username you want using a different email address?

Sire Singapore
03-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Why don't you just register the username you want using a different email address?

That means cant we change the username? :o

sammyboyfor
03-11-2023, 01:24 PM
That means cant we change the username? :o

You can't change it yourself. I can change usernames but it requires a hack of the database.

Sire Singapore
03-11-2023, 02:18 PM
You can't change it yourself. I can change usernames but it requires a hack of the database.

thats great, i wll drop u a direct message regarding this.
thank you!

Pictionary
04-11-2023, 09:41 PM
It can be changed using SSMS or mySQL. Just learn a bit of w3schools then query will do. It's nothing rocket science.

This website is susceptible to hacking by hackers. Are u going to do something about it? Programming and cyber security are two different issues.

I need to change my username also if u do not have any fail proof plan to protect the website against hackers.