PDA

View Full Version : Sexcupuncture

Glen2712
12-11-2007, 07:34 PM
One Man’s Meat Is Another Man’s Poison

Fallacy of Composition- A truth of one may not be the truth for the other

Believe in the spirit of sharing, this is not some promotional gimmick

Good Evening To All Bros!

Just came back from a somewhat impromtu fruitful hunting trip. Started off driving around Bishan area; basically covered almost every possible area that has amenities such as coffeeshop, shophouses, even the bombshelter shophouses in search of new joints but to no avail.

Decided left Bishan and head for dinner elsewhere. Where to next? Then I thought why not try out the famous western food introduce by MediaCorp TV Presenter of Heartland Getaways En Lai. So I revved up in quick time because my stomach was begging for food. Took a turn thinking it was a shortcut to the western food outlet, but it turned out to be a wrong move. Or was it?

Mr. Willy possessed me this hunting instinct once more, so I decided to stall my hungry stomach a tad longer to check it out. Eureka~! This miscalculated turn error was calculated somewhat accurately. Wow, at least there’s another place in the north central heartland area to unwind after a rough day at work after all. :)

Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire bros benefit, I shall reveal the place only to Bros with ≥ 25 pts and have written FRs via PM for the location.

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus and Bro Regaine!

Galaxyforce
13-11-2007, 02:11 AM
very nice to share!

advancedkill
13-11-2007, 10:31 AM
You really got me very curious this morning, Bro Glen! :)

Luckytime
13-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Bro Glen,

Wow!!! you are power leh... found new place again.

Best regards.

Glen2712
14-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Bro Glen,

Wow!!! you are power leh... found new place again.

Best regards.

Thanks Bro Luckytime! How have you been? You've got PM. ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine and Bro evo7_5!

Glen2712
15-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Tortured By Ah Hua

Hearing her use of such seductive ‘language’ drove me crazy. Ah Hua let her tongue move away from mine and I groaned loudly as she began tracing around my lips with her tongue. She continued to tease my fucking mouth with her fucking tongue and would move her tongue away whenever I tried to reach out with my own tongue. She then began to run her tongue over my cheeks until she reached my ears where she seductively ran her tongue over and around my ears until I was going out of my fucking mind with pleasure.

She teased me like this for a while longer before she whispered, "Sit up." I did as instructed and watched as she stood up and then took my hand and guided me up until I was standing in front of her. She moved her hands to my torso and easily worked them before she deftly pushed my towel off my waist and onto the floor. In answer to my questioning look she simply said,

"I like to be able to watch."

As I let out an excited moan she then reached up over my head and then ran her fingers lavishly over my naked chest and stomach. She leaned down and began to kiss and lick at my shoulders and neck but I couldn't take any more teasing. I took her shoulders and pushed her away from me.

"I need you," was all I could whispered.

She jumped into my arms and sat on the edge of the bed before me. She brought her fingers to the nether region and I watched her red fingernails move easily as she ran along the length of Mr. Willy. She admired at him; how sturdy and smart Mr. Willy was standing at full attention. She wanted Mr. Willy to stand at ease; pushing it down Mr. Willy with her index finger. Mr. Willy couldn’t comply, only to spring right back up straight after her release order. She tossed his defiance aside looking at my raging hard cock, pointed straight out in front of her. My tip was only inches from her mouth and I began to flex it towards her in the hopes of seeing her red lips wrap around my cock and suck him good.

She pushed me back slightly and stood up off the bed before me. She spun around (What a cock teaser!) and I was a little caught by surprised by her rejection, immediately grasped her white knitted pullover and pulled it over her head. I tried to push her denim jeans down off her waist but she spun around and faced me. She wriggled hips and slowly let her jeans drop off of them. I watched in horny fascination as I took off her black tank top simultaneously. I stared at her bra. It was a black push up bra that only covered the bottom half of her tits. I could see the tops of her nipples peaking out over the scalloped edge of each cup and stared at them for a moment before my gaze was drawn to the cleavage the bra created.

She paused and clearly loved the lustful stare as she swayed her tits back and forth; cupping them temptingly for me to watch. She finally reached up behind her and unhooked the clasp. Cupping each of her tits she slowly removed the bra and dropped it to the bed beside her. I couldn't take any more watching or teasing. His hands shot out to her waist and he pushed her panties over her hips and let it fall onto the floor at her feet. I gasped when he saw her pussy exposed to his view.

‘I need to FUCK her!’

That idea sent a shiver down his back and was about the most erotic thing he could have thought of at that point. He moved to her and immediately guided her back to the edge of the bed and they fell together onto it. As she lay down on her back, Ah Hua awarded me the cap of honour; spread her legs wide open acknowledging my achievement. AH~ the moment of the inevitable. I moved between them and easily guided the tip of my aching hard cock to the slippery entrance to her pussy.

I thrust into her and drove my entire length inside her in one long stroke. She groaned loudly and wrapped her legs around my ass as she threw her arms up over her head. I lowered myself down on her and met her again in a deep kiss at her neck as I held my cock fully imbedded in her. She kissed me back on my cheeks and lips hungrily but then gasped,

"Do it. Fuck me."

I didn't need any further encouragement and I pushed myself up with my arms and started stroking my cock in and out of her horny pussy. As we fucked I looked down at her and watched her react. Her eyes were closed and her face was a mask of shear pleasure and lust as she groaned over and over as I fucked her senselessly. I looked further down and marvelled at how sexy she looked as she rocked back and forth under me from the force of his thrusts. My eyes finally stopped at her 32B tits as they wobbled and swayed back and forth slightly across her chest temptingly.

Unable to resist them any longer I lowered my head to her left tit and began swirling his tongue around and around her already hard nipple. She moaned loudly and then gasped, "Mmm~" when I took the hard nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. I desperately wanted to control this fuck and make it last for as long as I fucking could, but I was already far too caught up in the passion and lust of being with her that I knew the end was near. I sucked harder on her nipple and she responded by groaning "AH~" over and over. Hearing her be this vocal was the final straw and I began pumping my cock in and out of her harder and faster than before. I released her nipple to give Mr. Willy better leverage and drove him fucking deep into her about four more times before he started cumming.

With a loud groan Mr. Willy drove himself as deeply into her as he could and pressed into her firmly as he shot load after thick load of his cum deep inside her. She pushed her pussy up into him as he pressed into her and she began to grind her hips from side to side. It was during about the fourth or fifth jet of his cum that her eyes jumped open and she cried out loudly. Her legs again wrapped tightly around my ass and I felt her pussy quiver and shake all around my cock. I watched her face as she came and I was sure that I would never again see anything as erotic as watching her facial expressions as her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave while she stared up into my eyes.

“Told you I’ll be better than San San.”

Our combined orgasms seemed to last for several minutes and when we both had finally finished I collapsed on top of her and we lay there regaining our breath and composure.

Ah Hua in Brief

Looks: 6/10 (Slutty and Notti Cock Teaser PRC in her early 30s)

Body: 6/10 (Very slim approx. 1.60m! Approx. 32B-24-32

Massage: 6/10 (Guess she knew I wasn’t there for a massage.)

H.J: N.A. (Fucking teasing as she pressed Mr. Willy with her finger!)

B.J: N.A. (Mr. Willy inches in front of her mouth but she blatantly ignored him!)

F.J: 8/10 (Totally fucked her senselessly, punished her for torturing me.)

Damage: $30 + $100 + $20 tips (The ordeal showed on her face as I fucked her was fucking fulfilling)

RTF: Well in some ways I agree she was better than San San. San San wasn’t as notti as Ah Hua. Yes, my 1st RTF cumming soon :D

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine and Bro evo7_5!

birdie8819
16-11-2007, 10:27 AM
*Clasp Clasp * Another solid FR by bro Glen !!! Thanks bro . :D

Thread Rated liao !!! :)

David_Ginola
16-11-2007, 08:41 PM
wah lau eh...buay tahan man....ur fr superb.....give me a hardon....:D

birdie8819
16-11-2007, 08:43 PM
wah lau eh...buay tahan man....ur fr superb.....give me a hardon....:D

Wahhh.....bro lai liao arh .....Of course with bro Glen around sure got very good FR one , maybe we'll go there together hor since it's in the center of Sillypore . :p

=M4G=MrX=
19-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Decided left Bishan and head for dinner elsewhere. Where to next? Then I thought why not try out the famous western food introduce by MediaCorp TV Presenter of Heartland Getaways En Lai. So I revved up in quick time because my stomach was begging for food. Took a turn thinking it was a shortcut to the western food outlet, but it turned out to be a wrong move. Or was it?

I think I know where's ur new found joint is. You mentioned western food.... is it Botak Jones in AMK, so Sexcupuncture's is in AMK? ;)

shen2803
19-11-2007, 07:28 PM
hi bro can share the location....tks in advance

Glen2712
21-11-2007, 06:08 PM
I think I know where's ur new found joint is. You mentioned western food.... is it Botak Jones in AMK, so Sexcupuncture's is in AMK?

Good Evening Bro =M4G=MrX=, FYI Sexcupuncture's not in AMK. ☺

hi bro can share the location....tks in advance

You've got PM, Bro shen2803. ☺

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5 and Bro Thongchai!

birdie8819
21-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Many Thanks bro Glen for your PM !!! Like what I reply you , these two months cause of heavy work (year end mah) will give it a miss BUT will save up first then cheong after this year or after Christmas .......kekekekeke . :D

Glen2712
27-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Many Thanks bro Glen for your PM !!! Like what I reply you , these two months cause of heavy work (year end mah) will give it a miss BUT will save up first then cheong after this year or after Christmas .......kekekekeke . :D

Don't be too bogged down by work, there's a Chinese saying '工作是永远做不完的'.

Holiday Seasons are around the corner! Have a Merry Bonking X'Mas, To You Bro birdie8819 And All Bros! :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

wat2woopee
30-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Glen2712;2410883]Good Evening Bro =M4G=MrX=, FYI Sexcupuncture's not in AMK.

Let me guess, TPY?:)

expat07
30-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi Bro Glen2712,
Do you mind PM me the address, love to try.. after your delisex-cious FR ?

Arctic Ice
06-12-2007, 02:32 PM
bro glen, sorry ur inbox is full. Can i have the location? :)

Glen2712
21-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Apologies to the Bros who have been trying to PM me. My inbox has been cleared. :)

Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire Bros' benefit, I shall reveal the place only to Bros with ≥ 25 pts; written at least 2 FRs and Bros with < 25 pts; written at least 4 FRs via PM for the location.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

Icez84
21-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Bro can plss share the Add? Its very near my place, i have only written one FR on jaguar...