PDA

View Full Version : Taking advantage of FL by starting thread.

xiaolibiantai
12-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I would like to apologise to those brothers who are seriously helping FL to get biz. This thread is for those who know who u are.

Recently i get to know a few FL,started of as friends and talked about almost anything with them. So i heard some stories about the brudders here who take advantages of them after starting thread for them. For instance, after starting a particular thread and the FL biz is booming,the bro would than ask the FL to repay them the kindness in the form of free sex. I seriously think that by doing all these for the FL,u are waiting for some form of returns. The FL i spoke too feel that their time here is limited,they need the cash fast. And after recommending their sis to the bro, he would also write good FR and than ask for free sex again. The bro would bring them to supper and car ride wasting lots of their time,at the end of it have sex and dun pay. Waste so much of their time and dun pay,its really despicable.

So please, if u really have the intention of helping them,pls do it wholeheartedly. They are here to make money. If u help them they will be grateful to you and dun do it to get free sex. If i offended anyone of u here,thats my intention! :cool:

aczeta76
12-11-2007, 04:48 PM
...hmmm... I agree with you and I guess many of the senior bros here will agree as well.

Life is tough enuff for these ladies without someone trying to take advantage of the situation BUT they muz learn to stand up for themselves lah..

If the guy is like that then what they can do is to avoid him lah. There are many FLs out there who are still doing quite well without the need for anyone to advertise for them in SBF..

However, times are bad and competition is quite tough now. Some of them can hardly get one or 2 customer a day so at the end of the day.. what we can do is to take care of the few mei meis u can realli click with and dun give each other false hopes... i.e. can be friends, Fl-customer, FBs but dun give them false hope of marriage or more if you cannot do so...

funlovingboy
12-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I believe things like this will always happen. Only the difference being the magnitude. Human nature is so unfathomable with the spectrum so wide that any form of human beings exit.

radius55
12-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I believe things like this will always happen. Only the difference being the magnitude. Human nature is so unfathomable with the spectrum so wide that any form of human beings exit.

agree bro, sometimes it takes two hands to clap

chaichai_star
12-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I would like to apologise to those brothers who are seriously helping FL to get biz. This thread is for those who know who u are.

Recently i get to know a few FL,started of as friends and talked about almost anything with them. So i heard some stories about the brudders here who take advantages of them after starting thread for them. For instance, after starting a particular thread and the FL biz is booming,the bro would than ask the FL to repay them the kindness in the form of free sex. I seriously think that by doing all these for the FL,u are waiting for some form of returns. The FL i spoke too feel that their time here is limited,they need the cash fast. And after recommending their sis to the bro, he would also write good FR and than ask for free sex again. The bro would bring them to supper and car ride wasting lots of their time,at the end of it have sex and dun pay. Waste so much of their time and dun pay,its really despicable.

NOW then u KNOW, even u post also ppl hack care, left ear in, right ear out.

lion_ger
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM

Recently i get to know a few FL,started of as friends and talked about almost anything with them. So i heard some stories about the brudders here who take advantages of them after starting thread for them. For instance, after :

Bro..I beg to be different. There is nothing wrong in my opinion that the samsters/anybody who had helped FL get biz in SBF are to get something from her.

Apollo11
13-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Hi Lion Ger,

I would liked to help you. I'm Chinese and my mobile is 91350325.

Tanks & Regards,

Tom