PDA

View Full Version : Having a PRC student as girlfriend can be very taxing financially

RaymndTan
11-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Considering the school fees, room rental, buy computer, etc., it can be very taxing to have one. What do you think ?

For me luckily the girl got caught and went back, but it was very heavy burden financially.

SDMM
11-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Considering the school fees, room rental, buy computer, etc., it can be very taxing to have one. What do you think ?

For me luckily the girl got caught and went back, but it was very heavy burden financially.

Bro

I can never understand why brothers would have PRC WLs as girlfriend. Yes to fill the void in the heart but all brothers know nothing can ever get out of these relationships. Also very expensive too with no exclusivity. Pay to bonk and leave.

AdGuy
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
When there's demand, there's supply.

No offence to any bros down here... but carrot heads are willing providers.

To each his own.

Barcelona
11-11-2007, 08:42 PM

Huh ??? You happy she get caught? She is human too. If you dun wanna support her just say so le.

Many things are heavy financial burdens, just important is are you happy.

My 2 cents.

Acidman
12-11-2007, 12:05 AM
Money you cannot bring to your coffin. Worth is subjective.

Hellblazer
12-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Money you cannot bring to your coffin. Worth is subjective.

Yes. My wish is that on my final breath, i spent my last cent. I do not mind giving away my money, as long as I am happy.

bhoven
12-11-2007, 01:07 AM

Think this should be in the Discussions thread, not in the HC & KTV one....

binbin81
12-11-2007, 08:18 AM
if you think can afford finanically , why not ?

ShittyAss
12-11-2007, 10:00 AM

Its ur own choice to get PRC student as ur gf. But i feel, u shouldnt be feeling lucky that ur gal got caught and was sent back.

Are you emotionless???? u labelled her as ur gf...if she is just for your to fxxx and fxxx off...dun label her as ur gf la...

Like some other bros mentioned, they can filled the empty part in your heart at times isnt it? Now that she is back to china...i bet that u will miss her at times if u have enjoyed her company...

If is just for Fxxx and Fxxx off....there are plenty of WL/FL outside...then it will be expensive for someone to keep a mistress if that person has got a family here...afterall mistress is just for that purpose..

Anyway, isnt it as taxing as per someone having a family or a local gf?? Max student permit also two years...after two yrs will end liao...

Having a family will be everlasting expenses...and local gf u wun know when will end and how much $ involve as well....

Therefore...if someone is single, why not? $ is definetly involved. Not matter what nationality ur gf is la...

We came to this world empty and we will be leaving this realistic world empty...its the experience....of cos, u can choose ur own experience...

Cheers!:)

aczeta76
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Good points bro Shittyass,

The 2 ladies who I visit regularly now are both on 2 year permit and though it is still some time away, a wrong move or raid could get them deported instanteously.

To me, what is most important to me is that we enjoy each others company during the time we have together so that we will have memories to last a lifetime.

In the future, we could look fondly back and remember this short relationships we had (kinda like our GF relationships prior to marriage)

They are people too and it happens that their lives has "caused" them to choose FL for a living so if you can take that, treat them like your GF and not just a piece of meat.... just don't get too involved

celia
12-11-2007, 10:17 AM

You mean you pay for everthing for her to study here and she still work and then get caught ... meaning you pay for her to service other people :eek:

cscs
12-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Huh ??? You happy she get caught? She is human too. If you dun wanna support her just say so le.

Many things are heavy financial burdens, just important is are you happy.

My 2 cents.

Well, I think the PRC girl also know that this will eventually happen!

frogs
12-11-2007, 10:40 AM
no doubts about the 3 Fs rule..that i was exposed to by some bro in SBF. i think we should still treat them wif respect...as for burden it all depends on how u manage the whole situation...if you cannot afford a car then take bus, if you cannot afford a computer then go to a libary there are ways to stay a comfortable life even if you earn only peanuts. is all about life style, is never going to be enough for there are too many things that we want in life.

even bro, here love to try every FL in these forum and wish to be a ble to afford to pay top dollars for models or superstar....but too bad , if only we could. life is like GOLF...Game Of Love and Frustrations.

just be happy and things would be worked out..if only you are able to transformed :D

teo boh? if teo pls up my points...thanksssssss

ShittyAss
12-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Good points bro Shittyass,

The 2 ladies who I visit regularly now are both on 2 year permit and though it is still some time away, a wrong move or raid could get them deported instanteously.

To me, what is most important to me is that we enjoy each others company during the time we have together so that we will have memories to last a lifetime.

In the future, we could look fondly back and remember this short relationships we had (kinda like our GF relationships prior to marriage)

They are people too and it happens that their lives has "caused" them to choose FL for a living so if you can take that, treat them like your GF and not just a piece of meat.... just don't get too involved

Agree...its the memories....eventhough some went back after their permits expired...u will be surprise to find that some bros still continues with them...send them parcels..visit them...remits $ to them...its not monthly maintanence thingy...its a kinda of gesture...cos when they are back in their hometown...it is really bad situation...:o

K9696
12-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Agree...its the memories....eventhough some went back after their permits expired...u will be surprise to find that some bros still continues with them...send them parcels..visit them...remits $ to them...its not monthly maintanence thingy...its a kinda of gesture...cos when they are back in their hometown...it is really bad situation...:o

Yes, well said..

I remembered one gal even brought me "Ren Shen" when she revisited to Sin
for just 2 weeks trip.. maybe after her first trip back - we still keep in contact. This is really some1 I never seen in KTV.;)

There are still some gals really goes for feeling... Not all the eggs are bad.

Red_Tirak1099
12-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Famous Chivas Regal tagline: "If you need to know the price....you probably cant afford it" :rolleyes:

Wonderful thing about Commerical Sex is that there's a WL for every budget....PRC student too expensive? Move a rung lower :D

Lost Sheep
12-11-2007, 02:32 PM
My friend used to rent out a room to 2 PRC on student pass,
they worked in KTVs and always shared with my friend how
they juggled among their multiple partners, how they manipulated
them and how they digged money out of them.

It is not surprising that they are very expensive to maintain,
and the best part is that they will have a good laugh at these
goondu carrot heads (as they called them), who were made to
believe that they are the one and only love, and were so willing
to be manipulated to give them expensive gifts and
money.

Reality hurts, so do not let your heart controls your head,
and be wiser.

andyk
12-11-2007, 05:37 PM

Hey Bro RaymndTan,

Had to read your thread twice what you wrote ???

And what were really your points that you wanted to highlight here in SBF ???

Care to elaborate on this again ???

ShittyAss
12-11-2007, 11:23 PM
My friend used to rent out a room to 2 PRC on student pass,
they worked in KTVs and always shared with my friend how
they juggled among their multiple partners, how they manipulated
them and how they digged money out of them.

It is not surprising that they are very expensive to maintain,
and the best part is that they will have a good laugh at these
goondu carrot heads (as they called them), who were made to
believe that they are the one and only love, and were so willing
to be manipulated to give them expensive gifts and
money.

Reality hurts, so do not let your heart controls your head,
and be wiser.

Agree with you bro...reality hurts...and its normal that they have alot of partners at one time...

some bros even know that its a shit hole, but they still choose to fall for it when their finances can afford it.....some even choose to belive their so called one and only one crap story eventhough they know that its not the true...not bcos their names are roberto...but due to alot of other factors one...its endless debate anyway..

有很多东西是讲不完的啦。。

RaymndTan
12-11-2007, 11:25 PM
The point here is we get emotionally involved with the ktv girls who study here, but they will still ask for money to support them, which can go into the 4 figure range per month. It's a dilemma. I used to brag about how I can play in those nite places and vowed never to get involved, but I did, and am sure many brothers here probably got sucked in. It is very easy to criticise, like what I did before on others, but sometimes, the human flesh is weak.

I am not celebrating my gal get caught, I do miss her. But when she's around, and sometimes due to scared of raids, she doesn't work in ktv for a month. Then the rental, makan, etc expenses can be very taxing to be borne by me.

To answer one brother, yes it is very stupid to pay the girl, and then she go ktv sit with men,and she kenna treated like how we go ktv to treat the girls. Therefore I am very relieved it's all over when she went back (get caught), not a saddist remark but happy the burden is gone.

Earthquake
12-11-2007, 11:41 PM
To answer one brother, yes it is very stupid to pay the girl, and then she go ktv sit with men,and she kenna treated like how we go ktv to treat the girls. Therefore I am very relieved it's all over when she went back (get caught), not a saddist remark but happy the burden is gone.

Sorry Senior Bro, you should have said that she was a KTV gal. Not all students are a KTV gal. If she is just a student then would you feel the same ?

Red_Tirak1099
13-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Sorry Senior Bro, you should have said that she was a KTV gal. Not all students are a KTV gal. If she is just a student then would you feel the same ?
If student then TS still need to be sugar daddy sponsor so many things? :rolleyes: :D

hur hur hur
13-11-2007, 09:05 AM
I am not celebrating my gal get caught, I do miss her. But when she's around, and sometimes due to scared of raids, she doesn't work in ktv for a month. Then the rental, makan, etc expenses can be very taxing to be borne by me.

Bro, don't contradict yourself lah. Wanna gian song liao, happy liao than hope she get out of your sight. Not very gentlemen leh. :rolleyes:

andyk
13-11-2007, 09:07 AM
The point here is we get emotionally involved with the ktv girls who study here, but they will still ask for money to support them, which can go into the 4 figure range per month. It's a dilemma. I used to brag about how I can play in those nite places and vowed never to get involved, but I did, and am sure many brothers here probably got sucked in. It is very easy to criticise, like what I did before on others, but sometimes, the human flesh is weak.

Bro,
You should not started this relationship at all since you know all the consequences liked AV raid,high expenses,etc....you should have been just close friends....Anyway it'll be an expensive experience ! So just move on....

Dark Knight
13-11-2007, 09:12 AM
If student then TS still need to be sugar daddy sponsor so many things? :rolleyes: :D

It is a norm for BF to give allowance to GF in China. So if have Chinese GF, Student or working, this should come as no surprise.

If really GF, then why wanna kira about what you buy for her ?

Heart Break Kid
13-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Agree with you bro...reality hurts...and its normal that they have alot of partners at one time...

some bros even know that its a shit hole, but they still choose to fall for it when their finances can afford it.....some even choose to belive their so called one and only one crap story eventhough they know that its not the true...not bcos their names are roberto...but due to alot of other factors one...its endless debate anyway..

有很多东西是讲不完的啦。。

Cash for meat theory best describe the relationship with KTV girls.

bonk69
13-11-2007, 09:47 AM
I can never understand why brothers would have PRC WLs as girlfriend. Yes to fill the void in the heart but all brothers know nothing can ever get out of these relationships. Also very expensive too with no exclusivity. Pay to bonk and leave.

I totally agree with Bro SDMM, I understand it is hard to resist it at first. But, there is a high chance your saving gonna dig out as my real brother do. he is well educated and earning a high pay, but the end still have to borrow money from parents even siblings, why?

Love is blind i believe...

Maybe we should wait for TS to clarify what is really make he happy? There must be a reason.

However, I not saying book a PRC or wife is 100% not good there will alway an exceptional. But try at your own risk !! Beware of being a carrot head !!!

hur hur hur
13-11-2007, 09:49 AM
However, I not saying book a PRC or wife is 100% not good there will alway an exceptional. But try at your own risk !! Beware of being a carrot head !!!

Nobody wants to be a carrothead, unless he chooses to be one. :cool:

aczeta76
13-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Hmmm it's a never ending debate lah.

For me, even though I have been with a PRC mm for a while, I still make it a point not to over pamper her with money..

Sure, when times are tight for her, I give a litle more tips but I stop at that since our relationship will last 2 years at most...

End of the day, no one will pity u if you have no money to retire on so plan wisely and spend within your means..:)

Red_Tirak1099
13-11-2007, 10:00 AM
It is a norm for BF to give allowance to GF in China. So if have Chinese GF, Student or working, this should come as no surprise.

Bro, lucky me am english ed all the way. China got such practice? Give allowance to GF?! Me got some experience with PRCs b4 but maybe never go so deep into relationship, never had any "fixed allowance" arrangments. :)

Dark Knight
13-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Bro, lucky me am english ed all the way. China got such practice? Give allowance to GF?! Me got some experience with PRCs b4 but maybe never go so deep into relationship, never had any "fixed allowance" arrangments. :)

I was shocked when I first find out. But it is true. Especially when there is a large difference between her earning and a guys earning. Maybe started from the Hong Kong guys. But lots of PRC students in Malaysia also used to receiving allowance from BFs.

Anyway, just a FYI tidbit of info.

Tequila Pop
13-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Wow! You must be a super high earner. Able to cheong KTV so frequently, upkeep PRC, maintain a tanned mistress, a family and a car (I ASSumed). :rolleyes:

hur hur hur
13-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Wow! You must be a super high earner. Able to cheong KTV so frequently, upkeep PRC, maintain a tanned mistress, a family and a car (I ASSumed). :rolleyes:

Bro, at first I thought you are referring to HuiGe3387. :D

Tequila Pop
13-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Bro, at first I thought you are referring to HuiGe3387.

You were not wrong.. He IS. :D

kendory
13-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi All,

just my 2cents worth....

1. cannot affort don't start.
2. we all know they r here for a short period of time.
3. enjoy the company while u still can
4. those who can affort, spend your hard earn $$ wisely.... Golden mountain also can deplete fast.
5. we r all human... they also need our respect.
6. spare some thoughts for them... poor girl, all they wanted is to have a good life in future. True or not they are here, hoping to find a good life.

kend

DegenerationX
13-11-2007, 11:59 AM

there are still some KTV gals who are very conservative. Like my cousin's wife, she is also working in KTV but she never allow customers to touch her, at the most is putting their hands around thier waist. At first, i din quite believe what my cousin said, but there was once when i personally witness what happened. The customer tried to touch her here n there, she was quite pissed off and immediately left the room, doesnt want to sit with the guy.

So i think there are still good gals around, even though they work in KTV.

hur hur hur
13-11-2007, 12:12 PM

You actually believe that shit? :eek:

No offense, bro.

Randi_Candi
13-11-2007, 12:48 PM

Pritty low down isnt it?
U 1ed 2 fling or temp gf for filling the void or jus the sex itself and u 1 the so-called exclusiveness then u hv 2 pay premium.

But I thk ur "For me luckily the girl got caughh" is a cheapskate callousness:rolleyes:

naemlo
13-11-2007, 12:52 PM
but there was once when i personally witness what happened. The customer tried to touch her here n there, she was quite pissed off and immediately left the room, doesnt want to sit with the guy.

Errr that is when u r around to witness.... btw your cousin married her n still let her work in KTV?? If want to marry then must be able to afford to keep her at home, if cannot afford then dun marry. :eek:

DegenerationX
13-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Errr that is when u r around to witness.... btw your cousin married her n still let her work in KTV?? If want to marry then must be able to afford to keep her at home, if cannot afford then dun marry. :eek:

yup. thery actually had an agreement to let the wife work in KTV for 1yr. i oso told my cousin the same thing as said.

but the part where she went out off the room was a fact. cos coincidently saw her went out of the room in a huff. and did ask one of the gals what happened and was told this story.

horserider69
13-11-2007, 08:50 PM
best is dun get involved into such relationship if u r not prepare to pay and maintain... at the end, they are mostly here for $$ although some (rare) ones do find true love..

Janet_W
13-11-2007, 09:07 PM
RaymndTan, r u dear ?

R u keepg another gf ? :(

naemlo
13-11-2007, 09:09 PM
yup. thery actually had an agreement to let the wife work in KTV for 1yr. i oso told my cousin the same thing as said.

Salute your cousin... letting wife to work. U won't know an hour or 2 she is in the hotel. There is no way to monitor her movement every min.

This ger must be super chio or good or .... for your cousin to marry her n knowing cannot feed her, allow her to work. Have your cousin thought after she gets the PR, how will she behave next??? Hmmmm or is this another so called "marriage"? :eek: Anyway it is his life.

1 type of rice, feed hundreds type of ppl. :eek:

ShittyAss
13-11-2007, 11:42 PM
there are still some KTV gals who are very conservative. Like my cousin's wife, she is also working in KTV but she never allow customers to touch her, at the most is putting their hands around thier waist. At first, i din quite believe what my cousin said, but there was once when i personally witness what happened. The customer tried to touch her here n there, she was quite pissed off and immediately left the room, doesnt want to sit with the guy.

There are still good gals around eventhough they work in KTV...i second to that..

She dun allow customer to touch her here and there...she was quite pissed off and left the room? She happen to be working in a joint without mummy or papasan....pudong, donguan, san feng..bs..th..etc....

If she happen to be in vegas, dc, tam...u see whether she will get slap on the spot and mummy dio Fxxx big time by those rich folks...and i meant those dirt rich folks...

No matter what...the bare min in a KTV, touch here and there is inavoidable one...we chiong kTv...we know wats in there...its just whether we wana extreme or not...there is not right and wrong of hw the guys play..and no hard and fast rule...not happy, no tips later. dispute?$10 den. Sad facts dude.

Earthquake
14-11-2007, 12:20 AM

but the part where she went out off the room was a fact. cos coincidently saw her went out of the room in a huff. and did ask one of the gals what happened and was told this story.

I find this amazing. Marry the gal, but yet let her continue to work in the KTV ? OMG!

At night after work, the number of bodily fluids and finger prints will give enough work to CSI Miami, New York and Las Vegas enough work for one season.

No offence intended

manparadize
14-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Salute your cousin... letting wife to work. U won't know an hour or 2 she is in the hotel. There is no way to monitor her movement every min.

This ger must be super chio or good or .... for your cousin to marry her n knowing cannot feed her, allow her to work. Have your cousin thought after she gets the PR, how will she behave next??? Hmmmm or is this another so called "marriage"? :eek: Anyway it is his life.

1 type of rice, feed hundreds type of ppl. :eek:

ya, must salute his cousin. frankly, i dodnt trust all these gals. if they really want a new life, i think most of us will be willing to accept her, even though she used to be a .......... But being together, i will never allow her to go and work like that.
Just my opinion.
thanks

K9696
14-11-2007, 08:21 AM
RaymndTan, r u dear ?

R u keepg another gf ? :(

Is he your bf, which you have been asking the brothers here?
I hope not.....
Good luck...