PDA

View Full Version : Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Pages : [1] 2

Bigcuriousboy
09-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Previouslt posted this in another section but thought probably more suitable in this one...

I have been going to mp since the early 90's and have seen the "evolution" of the mp scene. Really miss the atmosphere of the total spa experience (tv rooms, hot pool, sauna, crappy food etc) back in those days and the mostly malaysian ml's. Starting this thread for bros to share/reminisce their happy memories and experiences from those days..

I will start first. I have a couple of favourites from those days...and will share in a series of posts. So in no order of preference...

Casa de casanova (concourse sc)
Located on the second floor in a corner next to a children enrichment center (irony!!). I used to work close by and will hop over for an afternoon delight whenever the urge arises. It is discreetly located but there is always the chance that someone from work will see u going in/out (though i soon found out about the back door!!).

Its not very big and lack some of the facilities but given i usually go in the middle of the work day...i just wanted to fire and run anyway - so no big deal.

My two favourites were sky and this other girl that i cannot remember her name anymore (sp just call her call her A). Sky was actually local and A was from pahang/malaysia. Both were super popular and u usually need to book in advance.

Sky has a little bit of an attitude but if she likes u, she will take you to heaven. Remembered there was once, she came into the room - i was already showered and lying down on the mattress (btw, still prefer the mattress to the massage bed) - dimmed the lights, and without a word, unwrapped my towel and started sensually rubbing and teasing me all over, and than without a word got on me and fucked me until i came. The feeling was just indescribable...and my account really does not do justice to the very imtimate experience..

A on other hand is a true professional. The girl really works hard for her money and makes sure u have a good time. But even though sje gives u the full gfe, u always knew that it is still a transaction. Having said that, her bj and fj skills are tokkong and a very hard working girl!!

Anyways, hope you guys will also share your experience. I will share my other favourite joints (will be going back to he 90's) if you guys like it..

1KnightinBKK
09-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Previouslt posted this in another section but thought probably more suitable in this one...

I have been going to mp since the early 90's and have seen the "evolution" of the mp scene. Really miss the atmosphere of the total spa experience (tv rooms, hot pool, sauna, crappy food etc) back in those days and the mostly malaysian ml's. Starting this thread for bros to share/reminisce their happy memories and experiences from those days..

I will start first. I have a couple of favourites from those days...and will share in a series of posts. So in no order of preference...

Located on the second floor in a corner next to a children enrichment center (irony!!). I used to work close by and will hop over for an afternoon delight whenever the urge arises. It is discreetly located but there is always the chance that someone from work will see u going in/out (though i soon found out about the back door!!).

Its not very big and lack some of the facilities but given i usually go in the middle of the work day...i just wanted to fire and run anyway - so no big deal.

My two favourites were sky and this other girl that i cannot remember her name anymore (sp just call her call her A). Sky was actually local and A was from pahang/malaysia. Both were super popular and u usually need to book in advance.

Sky has a little bit of an attitude but if she likes u, she will take you to heaven. Remembered there was once, she came into the room - i was already showered and lying down on the mattress (btw, still prefer the mattress to the massage bed) - dimmed the lights, and without a word, unwrapped my towel and started sensually rubbing and teasing me all over, and than without a word got on me and fucked me until i came. The feeling was just indescribable...and my account really does not do justice to the very imtimate experience..

A on other hand is a true professional. The girl really works hard for her money and makes sure u have a good time. But even though sje gives u the full gfe, u always knew that it is still a transaction. Having said that, her bj and fj skills are tokkong and a very hard working girl!!

Anyways, hope you guys will also share your experience. I will share my other favourite joints (will be going back to he 90's) if you guys like it..

Wow bro what a coincidence, I used to tip the reception to let me change girls if I don't like.

The hottest I found is a local milf Fiona.. Hear them walking in their sandal heels towards the room and your anticipation increases and if it's a hit when the babe opens the door and you start to get that feeling in your pants.

After that go to the restaurants downstairs for dimsum or jap food..

Then come back again for 2nd round..

msdt
09-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Have you tried the VIP room? Haha
It’s heavenly

1KnightinBKK
09-06-2020, 02:56 PM
It’s heavenly

Yeah I did but the girl said she cannot join me in the jacuzzi.

Go massage parlors in bkk better haha.

Bigcuriousboy
09-06-2020, 03:46 PM
Wow bro what a coincidence, I used to tip the reception to let me change girls if I don't like.

The hottest I found is a local milf Fiona.. Hear them walking in their sandal heels towards the room and your anticipation increases and if it's a hit when the babe opens the door and you start to get that feeling in your pants.

After that go to the restaurants downstairs for dimsum or jap food..

Then come back again for 2nd round..

Hahahahah...yes i remember fiona. There was also a thai lady there. Bottomline, most of them were above average.

Btw...remember now, the girl A i was referring to was Star!!

Bigcuriousboy
09-06-2020, 03:50 PM
It’s heavenly

Yeah. But since it is usually a quick afternoon delight...no time to indulge...🤣

1KnightinBKK
09-06-2020, 05:10 PM
Hahahahah...yes i remember fiona. There was also a thai lady there. Bottomline, most of them were above average.

Btw...remember now, the girl A i was referring to was Star!!

That was the hottest health centre in Singapore in my opinion.

Then the boss moved to parklane mall 6th floor.. All the Malaysian girls damn hot also.. Got one damn proud thai girl called Pepsi and one Malay minah called Melissa.. Both fucking hot.. Those were the days.. 5pm go health centre nia until 8pm, grab dinner, then go thai disco haha..

blurtoad000
17-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Sigh. Those were the days

BHC, DHC, LHC, YHC, PHC and many more......

Totally spoilt for choice.

lovecim
17-06-2020, 04:38 PM
T5 and cuppage (the one upstairs)were two of the places that I remember fondly with their array of beauties.

T5 was much better given the facilities as compared to cuppage but cuppage had better girls IMHO.

Glass Hotel and tanglin were also heaven.

Oh wait there is another place in/near Bukit timah with model like girls that serve western food. Too pricey for me though. Girls there are stunners.

Mankok
17-06-2020, 05:40 PM
- Pissa HC @cuppage plaza: nice Msian babes.
- Dragon Spa @Tanjong Pagar: also nice malaysian babes. Had great time with Miko, about 12 years ago.
- Zen @Golden Landmark hotel. Msian and local babes. Favorite was Venice, a tall chio local.
- Bugis HC. Favorite was Ivy, msian mixed Malay.
- Shing Spa @Little India. Remember this gorgeous North Indian milf Ruby.
- And many more. :D

superstiffy
17-06-2020, 06:47 PM
- Pissa HC @cuppage plaza: nice Msian babes.
- Dragon Spa @Tanjong Pagar: also nice malaysian babes. Had great time with Miko, about 12 years ago.
- Zen @Golden Landmark hotel. Msian and local babes. Favorite was Venice, a tall chio local.
- Bugis HC. Favorite was Ivy, msian mixed Malay.
- Shing Spa @Little India. Remember this gorgeous North Indian milf Ruby.
- And many more. :D

Wah ur list quite same like mine... :D but dun have east side...

Take5 @marine parade and my virgin one at Tay Ban Guan... cannot remember name liao... too kan cheong that time... :D

Casanova2005
17-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Wah Bro. I went to Casanova in 2005. I remembered my first ML was Fann. i became her regular. I also tried Star and Lemon. Can’t remember the rest. i like the sauna and jacuzzi there.

When Casa closed, I went to the spa at Tanglin Shopping Center. Over there I was a regular with the ang pai Gucci. That Gucci’s service was tip top. Followed her when she went to Casablanca.

Those were the best times where you can find abundance of Msian MLs. Before the invasion of China MLs.

ToTheLimit1967
17-06-2020, 08:00 PM
How about Marina South? There were 2 “buddies” (they always walk around together), Fendi and Dawn. I tried Fendi once, found her a bit atas, then I went for Dawn....oh my gosh, now that name brings back such fond memories. Her gfe is really 100%. After the session she will help you dress up, even helping you wear your socks! From then on I always went for her, only, for a few years.

UODO
17-06-2020, 10:11 PM
Those were the best times where you can find abundance of Msian MLs. Before the invasion of China MLs.

China MLs only have $$ in their eyes, no GFE at all

altec7
17-06-2020, 10:26 PM
Oh wait there is another place in/near Bukit timah with model like girls that serve western food. Too pricey for me though. Girls there are stunners.

That would be in Balmoral Plaza? :p

Franco_Barsei
17-06-2020, 10:27 PM
Porsche, Ribena, Carnation.

Ring a bell?

Mankok
17-06-2020, 10:55 PM
Bro's remember :
- Spa de Casablanca @jln Sultan? A big HC
- HC in hotel Royal at Queens
- mp's at Telok Ayer (Qian Hui, huadu) . Prc's
- Ruby @Amoy Str (local gals)
- Tokyo @north Bridge (locals)
- Xiang Li @Bencoolen ("facial" joint)

1KnightinBKK
18-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Wah Bro. I went to Casanova in 2005. I remembered my first ML was Fann. i became her regular. I also tried Star and Lemon. Can’t remember the rest. i like the sauna and jacuzzi there.

When Casa closed, I went to the spa at Tanglin Shopping Center. Over there I was a regular with the ang pai Gucci. That Gucci’s service was tip top. Followed her when she went to Casablanca.

Wow bro Gucci another classic but she was quite problematic. I remember there was a samster who stalked her. Sometimes during massage with her will hear someone shouting at the reception and she'll tell me "he's back".

But her service was damn tokong.. When I visited I was usually damn tired.. She see me tired she'll ask me just lie back and she do everything.. Even painting also she "feed" me.

Bobby8881
18-06-2020, 12:45 AM
I used to frequent Take 5 along East Coast Road (next to the defunct Police Station). Regular there was SK. Small petite Malaysian lass, who usually gave me a BBBJ with CIM without asking, in a 69 position.

Damn she was bushy.

Wonder whatever happened to SK now?

Zzz59
18-06-2020, 02:31 AM
Regular of take 5, PB, cuppage..sigh
Paris, lemon, baby..
Those were good time then..

Franco_Barsei
18-06-2020, 07:39 AM
There was this 1.85m tall lady at at Take 5, remember?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
18-06-2020, 08:30 AM
Marina south?Porsche, Ribena, Carnation.

Ring a bell?

Franco_Barsei
18-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Marina south?

Yup, Dragon HC.

Was a young punk then and think most of them were older than me.

r.fowler
18-06-2020, 09:47 AM
there used to be a golden finger spa near jultan sultan. i was working part time during my school days helping my friend last time. The lady boss was a MILF but that time i was too innocent to know what type of spa she operates.

Bigcuriousboy
18-06-2020, 10:17 AM
I used to frequent Take 5 along East Coast Road (next to the defunct Police Station). Regular there was SK. Small petite Malaysian lass, who usually gave me a BBBJ with CIM without asking, in a 69 position.

Damn she was bushy.

Wonder whatever happened to SK now?

Do you guys remember there used to be this pretty large HC down the road from take 5 (towards the city). It was situated on the 4th/top floor of this building which has a food court on the ground floor. The entire building is gone now...

Spent many a wonderful Saturday afternoons there in the 90s...🤣🤣

sony716
18-06-2020, 10:22 AM
s call lai lai

sgpiggybank
18-06-2020, 10:35 AM
We need Spa with more excitement now. Currently one very boring and lack of service.

Bigcuriousboy
18-06-2020, 11:01 AM
s call lai lai

Oh yes!! Hahahahaha
Bro - good memory!!

1KnightinBKK
18-06-2020, 11:09 AM
We need Spa with more excitement now. Currently one very boring and lack of service.

I think gone are the days that spas in Singapore will be exciting like last time.. Esp those big health centre.. Anti vice has been so aggressive

Bigcuriousboy
18-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Do you guys remember another hidden gem?

Its in odeon katong shopping center. On the second floor..right inside towards the end. Can't remember the name of the HC but they had a couple of malay ml's and this gorgeous malaysian lady (again cannot remember name) who gave the most amazing sensuous massage followed with the most mind blowing sex!!!

That was in the early 90s. Then there were rumours that some of the ladies there were post-op trans. Dun know since i always went to the same ml and she felt real!!🤣🤣

Anyways...one of the best hidden gems in my mind. Wondered if any bro has any more stories of that place...and sorry for not remembering any names coz it's almost 30 yrs ago

Madpig
18-06-2020, 02:53 PM
- Tokyo @north Bridge (locals)

Chris & Eva. Had many fun sessions at Tokyo.

Casanova2005
18-06-2020, 06:14 PM
I ever went to Casablanca and Gucci was going back already. She told me she was tired and asked me to come back the next day. So i sent her home. She was staying at Geylang area. Got a kiss from her. Wahhh like that also shiok already😂😂😂

Wow bro Gucci another classic but she was quite problematic. I remember there was a samster who stalked her. Sometimes during massage with her will hear someone shouting at the reception and she'll tell me "he's back".

But her service was damn tokong.. When I visited I was usually damn tired.. She see me tired she'll ask me just lie back and she do everything.. Even painting also she "feed" me.

sony716
18-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Judy and hanis

Casanova2005
18-06-2020, 09:40 PM
Anyone tried a local by the name of Joanne at Katong Roxy Square? I went to her quite often too....I think now she quit already.

tangerinesex
18-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Some of my best fucks were in the east. Sea Breeze Hotel - man, those milfs there were wicked. They could make you come twice for the price of one. My fav was this gal called Michelle at the building next to Parkway (not Sea Breeze). Malaysian gal. She was a gal next door, but really gentle, and pretty. Felt like having an affair with your colleague's wife. After the deed, she would check the used rubber to make sure it wasn't leaking. Then she would say, "All your grand children." Anyone remembers Michelle?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
18-06-2020, 10:48 PM
Saw eve from Cairnhill hotel that day at Bukit Merah. She’s old already but still looks good. Lao chio.

Dango1882
19-06-2020, 12:23 AM
The Health Centers I discovered ... the days when you could find them listed on the classified sections of the newspapers and before I forget ... this was before the big wind circa 2012 - 2013

1. Twins at FLS - mostly Malaysians
2. Bugis at Fortune Center - mostly Malaysians
3. Galaxy at Holiday Inn - mix Malaysians and PRC
4. Dragon at Amara - mostly Malaysians ... slightly better quality on average

5. Angel at Allson Hotel (now Grand Pacific)
6. Skills at Orchard Towers
7. ? name ? at Excelsior Hotel
8. ? name ? at Peninsula Plaza - only one I know of with Indian ML
9. Olive at Bukit Timah SC
10. Solid Gold at Yess (now West Way)
11. Joyful at Middle Road
12. Doris (later called Boutique) at Miramar
13. Lexus than ? Name ? at Balmoral Plaza
14. Sanctuary at Far East
15. Zen at Landmark
16. Youth Spa

daring70
19-06-2020, 09:18 AM
she is the best

Saw eve from Cairnhill hotel that day at Bukit Merah. She’s old already but still looks good. Lao chio.

lovecim
19-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Chris & Eva. Had many fun sessions at Tokyo.

Is this the shophouse one? If yes I went before. Solid place

Bobby8881
19-06-2020, 10:26 AM
Small shop, only for 1 customer at a time? I know she closed it many years after that to join a normal HC at a hotel.

Anyone tried a local by the name of Joanne at Katong Roxy Square? I went to her quite often too....I think now she quit already.

Bobby8881
19-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Many years ago in the vicinity of Isetan Havelock, there was a HC. The owner also did the massage / JG, apparently she passed on due to a heart attack (not during service). She was a lau chio then.

Anyone remembers her and the place?

OR was this MERLIN HC at Beach Road?

Damn - too long and getting old.

farie
19-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Nobody metioned hougang de suana at upper serangoon. Mostly mature ladies from malaysia. But super budget, $80 for full course.

fire_element
19-06-2020, 01:06 PM
yes. One of my fav. Chilli is good.

Nobody metioned hougang de suana at upper serangoon. Mostly mature ladies from malaysia. But super budget, $80 for full course.

greasebee
19-06-2020, 01:41 PM

Ya! Chilli was good... Also my fav.. Wendy and Lillian...Can't have such Milf nowady😢. Any one know or any contact from them?

lovetocum
19-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Ya! Chilli was good... Also my fav.. Wendy and Lillian...Can't have such Milf nowady😢. Any one know or any contact from them?

My fav is Cecelia, hot milf type. Don't know where she go liao.

Lilian think saw her before in People's Park, looks very old already.

Tigermen
19-06-2020, 01:57 PM

Yup.. she works alone

lovecim
19-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Reading through this thread makes me missed the good old days. It also make me realised how old I am 😁

greasebee
19-06-2020, 02:34 PM
My fav is Cecelia, hot milf type. Don't know where she go liao.

Lilian think saw her before in People's Park, looks very old already.

Nevermind, we are also old liao! Ha! Ha! Yes, some kind of health product shop as some said. Lost contact after follow her sometime, maybe retired liao!

Bigcuriousboy
19-06-2020, 04:40 PM

Yep....chilli and cecilia!!
The original milf commandos!!
🤣

Bigcuriousboy
19-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Do you guys remember another hidden gem?

Its in odeon katong shopping center. On the second floor..right inside towards the end. Can't remember the name of the HC but they had a couple of malay ml's and this gorgeous malaysian lady (again cannot remember name) who gave the most amazing sensuous massage followed with the most mind blowing sex!!!

That was in the early 90s. Then there were rumours that some of the ladies there were post-op trans. Dun know since i always went to the same ml and she felt real!!🤣🤣

Anyways...one of the best hidden gems in my mind. Wondered if any bro has any more stories of that place...and sorry for not remembering any names coz it's almost 30 yrs ago

No one knows....or remembers the name?
Wasted!!
Really have fond memories...

Madpig
19-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Is this the shophouse one? If yes I went before. Solid place

Yes, shop house.

blurtoad000
19-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Reading through this thread makes me missed the good old days. It also make me realised how old I am 😁

Haha. Same realisation too
Recalling the peak of my HC period was like 12-15 years back. Sigh.

Then the mode of operation changed to 81 and fragrance before the current condo model.

Wondering what will be the next “in” mode of operation. Lol.

munchen
20-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Sun-setting industry .. sigh

altec7
20-06-2020, 03:18 PM
Haha. Same realisation too
Recalling the peak of my HC period was like 12-15 years back. Sigh.

Then the mode of operation changed to 81 and fragrance before the current condo model.

Wondering what will be the next “in” mode of operation. Lol.

Indeed great memories bro.

But on the bright side, at least we can say we did enjoy this type of 'entertainment' which is now sadly defunct. The gentle door knock, thrill, SOP in service and anticipation (esp when being assigned to a new girl etc) were second to none.

There will be new modes of operation of course, but I think nothing can beat the gold old days of HCs in their pomp :)

Casanova2005
21-06-2020, 08:19 AM
Yup.. she works alone

Didn’t know she provide full service sia...only to her regulars. Don’t know why suddenly she close shop. Maybe kena tip off.

Madaboutmalays
21-06-2020, 08:46 AM
My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. Think the name changed a few times. So many cute girls from Sg and My. Malays and Chinese. My fav were Rose (Sg Malay), a busty Malay (forget the name), Ginger (Sg) and Evon (My). Little fuck puppets with Ah Lian look. After becoming their regulars, skip the massage and action begins straight away haha. Evon would come in. Seeing me in just towel, she would remove it and blow me for a few minutes before leaving the room to get the condom. Sometimes when it was crowded, you can sit the nice TV room waiting for your turn. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....

lovecim
21-06-2020, 10:00 AM
My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. Think the name changed a few times. So many cute girls from Sg and My. Malays and Chinese. My fav were Rose (Sg Malay), a busty Malay (forget the name), Ginger (Sg) and Evon (My). Little fuck puppets with Ah Lian look. After becoming their regulars, skip the massage and action begins straight away haha. Evon would come in. Seeing me in just towel, she would remove it and blow me for a few minutes before leaving the room to get the condom. Sometimes when it was crowded, you can sit the nice TV room waiting for your turn. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....

Melissa and rainbow were my favourites.

Madpig
21-06-2020, 10:40 AM
My fav place was the spa on the 5th floor of Cuppage plaza. It was called Pisa at stage. I ‘followed’ Ginger around for many years to whichever place she worked at. Those were the days....

Ginger is still in this line, she has a thread in the local FL section.

lovecim
21-06-2020, 10:59 AM
She is the petite lady with lots of tattoos?

Madpig
21-06-2020, 11:26 AM

Ginger has tattoos but will not describe as alot, petite SG chinese milf.

loneyheart
21-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Bring back my memory to Lai Lai SPA in Katong
Big hot pool 1/2 a swimming pool size with suana , big TV room and food
Always stay 1 hr to enjoy and relax another 1 hr for the action

Once encounter a SYT Malaysian ML on drug , yes she was on drug a bit tipssy .... even few bros wrote FRs n few MLs on drug in this SPA

After short session of msg then due to main cause ..... she will lay down n let u do anything start by stripping her
Not dead fish still will bbbj n response to yr move with soft maoning with high GFE Frenching
By seeing her on drug tippssy high while F ing her u will feel very high too just like with yr mistress

After FJ she still lay down there till u hv to ask her to wash up

Very shoik indeed :)

During the good old days can said any MLs u met will at least came with a good womanly smell or perfume n nice breath tat add on to high FJ and frenching even the room smell good but now not can't b bother

Malaysin MLs still the best

Steventan
22-06-2020, 07:42 AM

Ginger has tattoos but will not describe as alot, petite SG chinese milf.

I totally agree with you guys; Pissa, ginger... & the TV room.

blurtoad000
22-06-2020, 08:03 AM

For TV area, my faviourite is still BHC.
Open area and every ML got to walk past there (except the 1st few rooms) to reach the recept. Machiam parading for you to whet your appetite.

The rest of the HC. TV area is in room and much lesser parading.

someday
22-06-2020, 09:12 AM
Used to go to IP at International Plaza, and Leisure at Leisuredrome

lovecim
22-06-2020, 12:07 PM
I totally agree with you guys; Pissa, ginger... & the TV room.

TV room was great, I would intentially sit facing the entrance so that I can view the ladies when they came out after their session to keep the towels (they was a big sack for them to keep the towel).

Cuppage has good quality ladies back then and of course convenient location so you don't have to think of excuses even if you bump into friends.

The one downstairs was also good though the quality not as good as prestige.

ciwilover
23-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Bring back my memory to Lai Lai SPA in Katong
Big hot pool 1/2 a swimming pool size with suana , big TV room and food
Always stay 1 hr to enjoy and relax another 1 hr for the action

Wah lailai, old skool siol but i like these places now no longer can find these kind of place in singapore liao.... now is just boring

morrissey1209
24-06-2020, 11:35 PM
Anybody from the Blue Diamond era at GL?

hock19
25-06-2020, 08:45 PM

One of the better ones there!! Lovely!!

helmsley
26-06-2020, 12:09 AM
My fav are Lexon at Balmoral Plaza basement and Lavender at Fortune Centre. Fantastic services from the Malaysian MLs there. And those were the times when AR is standard

iluvp
26-06-2020, 02:08 AM

why not .. you got M U, Singtel ...

candeo_88
26-06-2020, 10:45 AM
Totally miss the Malaysian girls from the spa at Hotel Grand Central...Tis thread really brings back the ole memories... Thanks TS :)

greasebee
26-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Totally miss the Malaysian girls from the spa at Hotel Grand Central...Tis thread really brings back the ole memories... Thanks TS :)

Miss HGC.. both Stella and Pauline...

candeo_88
26-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Not forgetting JJ and Miko :)

Miss HGC.. both Stella and Pauline...

1KnightinBKK
26-06-2020, 01:41 PM
now still got health centres or not ah?

licker69
29-06-2020, 01:00 PM
Lexon at Balmoral Plaza and Pisa in Cuppage Plaza are the two favorites of mine.

licker69
29-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Stella from Pisa was very slutty....

Rally
29-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Those were the days where newspaper have full of health center ads. Spoil for chance to choose which one to go. Guess the health center era will never come back again.

1KnightinBKK
30-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Those were the days where newspaper have full of health center ads. Spoil for chance to choose which one to go. Guess the health center era will never come back again.

I still remember.. My CO whenever in the mood will ask me go 7-11 but tnp for him.. After pretend flip flip sports page he will tell me he go out for awhile..

helmsley
30-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Why are all these places closed down?

lovecim
30-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Yes bro that's why I start reading from the back.

Giansex
30-06-2020, 09:36 AM

Hahaha I even memorize all the shop address during ict days..my mates were impressed with me Sia..

kingpin9
30-06-2020, 10:19 AM

Is she still around?

sladang
30-06-2020, 11:09 AM

Not forgetting ads in telephone book directory & yellow pages, definitely few hundred times more ads than in newspaper.

Just look for massage/health center/massage parlour catagory, lotsa ads with illustrative & suggestive pictures to help u decide which to choose or where to go.

At that time, hand phone/cell phone/mobile phone are something for your imaginations only and the word (Spa) is not even advertised/created yet.

Not sure if the word is already in the Oxford English Dictionary though :D ..

Rally
30-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Not forgetting ads in telephone book directory & yellow pages, definitely few hundred times more ads than in newspaper.

Just look for massage/health center/massage parlour catagory, lotsa ads with illustrative & suggestive pictures to help u decide which to choose or where to go.

At that time, hand phone/cell phone/mobile phone are something for your imaginations only and the word (Spa) is not even advertised/created yet.

Not sure if the word is already in the Oxford English Dictionary though :D ..

Haha. Sometimes call 100 to check the health center tel number also. Dont know if this 100 service still available a not.

devilysaint
30-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Miss the “4 Seasons” girls at Dragon health in marina south so much. Piak till legs went wobbly and had problems walking down the stairs... lol those were e days...

Not sure any bro old like me to remember that place..

Bigcuriousboy
30-06-2020, 07:49 PM
This is not really a HC...but does anybody remember there used to be this fuck shop that is in the ground floor units of this block of flats behind the old maxwell police station which has been torn down...

You will need to know the password before you are allowed to enter...and the rooms come in various themes!! The girls are mainly prc though but those were the early days of the Chinese invasion and the chicks are really pretty and hardworking...

moochee
30-06-2020, 08:43 PM
I still remember.. My CO whenever in the mood will ask me go 7-11 but tnp for him.. After pretend flip flip sports page he will tell me he go out for awhile..

Haha those were the days. I also started reading the sports pages first then proceed to health center.

altec7
30-06-2020, 10:24 PM
Why are all these places closed down?

Hahaha the The New Paper itself is out of operation .. though there is still an online version :p

iPangPwee
30-06-2020, 10:54 PM
Hahaha I even memorize all the shop address during ict days..my mates were impressed with me Sia..

I only know how to go, cannot remember the address. My favourites are Bugis and the one at Parkway, forgot the name liao :D

1KnightinBKK
01-07-2020, 12:14 AM
Haha. Sometimes call 100 to check the health center tel number also. Dont know if this 100 service still available a not.

Haha wah lau bro this one really... We all did this.. Lol

Steventan
01-07-2020, 07:38 AM
Hahaha the The New Paper itself is out of operation .. though there is still an online version :p

It’s still available at MRT stations; but can no longer could we find that section.

superstiffy
03-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Cheong 20+ years liao... dunno go to how may spa before... my all time best one is called Yu Yi... dunno u all can remember anot.. follow them from keong saik to kreta ayer to syed alwi until tio raid close down liao then da jie open coffee stall at hong lim i still go and support her drink kopi... until that one also someone take over then lost touch liao..

ml got hui hui, xiao qing, xiao hong, joann, coco.... anyone know where i talking about and got news?

Looking for all my old kang tao because these days all the spas only want to chop... old spa is machiam like friend like that..

Still got one last time around geylang lor 40 opp grandlink same stretch as the sex shop... the counter is look after by a man the eye abit pa jiao one... downstairs like got tv and chairs.. pay liao the ml will bring u upstairs... my regular is this auntie call zhi ping... anyone knows?

devilysaint
03-07-2020, 11:02 AM
It’s still available at MRT stations; but can no longer could we find that section.

Talking about TNP ads reminds me of.... Sasha spa at parklane... Go along with 4or5 buddies and get 1 free... lol...

rexyed
03-07-2020, 02:11 PM
anybody know where xiaonuo at south bridge go

1KnightinBKK
04-07-2020, 02:50 AM
Talking about TNP ads reminds me of.... Sasha spa at parklane... Go along with 4or5 buddies and get 1 free... lol...

wah this 1 epic, met melissa the malay masseuse with the headlights 1st time here when i was an NSF.. the rooms always got cigarette smell.. after visiting always need to spray deodorant otherwise gf will ask why got cigarette smell..

enzer88
05-07-2020, 11:29 AM
I miss Bugis hc for their Malaysian gems n Legend HC for their local lass..........

Knnor
05-07-2020, 01:03 PM

Pisa the walls quite thin, can hear moaning sounds :D

PowerNasi
05-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Those days there were very few massage beds, almost all were mattresses on the floor, won't have the squeaking sounds when bonking :D

iceiceice
06-07-2020, 12:37 PM
just to share my chonging experience. first visit was to Fortune Center 3rd floor where we can see play ground of all sorts from 3 to 4th floor in 2007. think this building was the hot spots for all play ground with really pretty ladies. think this fun lasted till 2012 when all of a sudden alot of shop had a change of management.

from 2012 - 2015, private spots become popular place like nooky (19-22 ladies in private condo) pops up everywhere. had to chong river valley, balestier and center areas to find them. thrill and fun. but then again raid became very frequent and all had to go under even deeper.

so from 2015 - 2017, i had to switch to FL on internet. alot of chio ladies but all looks the same. same lady different picture. i would say still got quite a lot of young and pretty ladies so still okay with fresh meat almost every 3-4 weeks. spoil for choices. but things went south again. almost any lobang of joints that offer more than HJ will get raided.
because of US report that Singapre had the highest number of human trafficing which i felt is nonsense.

2017 - present. seems to be stuck with massage SPA that offers standard only. haiz.. still have a couple of good location but its like 1 in each region. although south part still have a few good joints. however, drying up very very fast i feel. worst after this covid. all the ladies went back

sorry guys if i may not have the accurate or correct time frame of the events but looking at the trend. Vietnam ladies are taking over the market but at a high price

please share your thoughts

ciwilover
06-07-2020, 01:17 PM
hai.... singapore.... boring.... now u wan HC must go JB liao

mona
06-07-2020, 01:50 PM
just to share my chonging experience. first visit was to Fortune Center 3rd floor where we can see play ground of all sorts from 3 to 4th floor in 2007. think this building was the hot spots for all play ground with really pretty ladies. think this fun lasted till 2012 when all of a sudden alot of shop had a change of management.

from 2012 - 2015, private spots become popular place like nooky (19-22 ladies in private condo) pops up everywhere. had to chong river valley, balestier and center areas to find them. thrill and fun. but then again raid became very frequent and all had to go under even deeper.

so from 2015 - 2017, i had to switch to FL on internet. alot of chio ladies but all looks the same. same lady different picture. i would say still got quite a lot of young and pretty ladies so still okay with fresh meat almost every 3-4 weeks. spoil for choices. but things went south again. almost any lobang of joints that offer more than HJ will get raided.
because of US report that Singapre had the highest number of human trafficing which i felt is nonsense.

2017 - present. seems to be stuck with massage SPA that offers standard only. haiz.. still have a couple of good location but its like 1 in each region. although south part still have a few good joints. however, drying up very very fast i feel. worst after this covid. all the ladies went back

sorry guys if i may not have the accurate or correct time frame of the events but looking at the trend. Vietnam ladies are taking over the market but at a high price

please share your thoughts

All these money saved could have make you a rich man now...

SadLoser
06-07-2020, 02:49 PM
I miss Bugis hc for their Malaysian gems n Legend HC for their local lass..........

Agreed bro. I miss the good old days of HC. Mostly are M'sian gems. Not PRC or Viets like now :(

iceiceice
06-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Hahahaha you must be joking. One month Budget around 400 Extra and 200 for massage think still okay ba.
7.2 x 13 years around 80k for 13 years of fun. Ok lah still acceptable. I am
Tired of being a boring guy staying at home or throw money to hang flower.
And I don’t think 80k is gonna make me a rich man. A rich man to me is define as having 7 figures in cold hard cash in banks.

Don’t tell me you don’t spend on beers and 4D. Same thing but different way of putting our $$

All these money saved could have make you a rich man now...

ciwilover
06-07-2020, 07:02 PM
actually the human traffic thing is kinda true, i mean i speak to some of those stand on street b4 (last time before all the sweeping), i found out some of those that i had spoken with are been mislead (meaning cheated, eg was told come here as maybe cleaner) to here but ended up in whore hse or been force to do so after arriving here (eg initial idea was to go KTV working, but was force to whore hse).

some bros might say aiya they bluff u for money, but no they didnt ask me for money. instead they ask me to help them get out.

ps. i can speak a few language and i still ahem them... after all i paid money :( kinda feel bad also

mona
07-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Hahahaha you must be joking. One month Budget around 400 Extra and 200 for massage think still okay ba.
7.2 x 13 years around 80k for 13 years of fun. Ok lah still acceptable. I am
Tired of being a boring guy staying at home or throw money to hang flower.
And I don’t think 80k is gonna make me a rich man. A rich man to me is define as having 7 figures in cold hard cash in banks.

Don’t tell me you don’t spend on beers and 4D. Same thing but different way of putting our $$

If you have reinvested the money in stocks, bonds, reits, high saving accounts, endowment, SSB, etc those money would have growth many times more in value and the interests or dividends or capital gain collected.

Wolfen1977
07-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Late to the thread but yeah..better late than never. Been cheonging on and off but my favorite was when Adelphi was still active. My favorite shop to go to and i was a regular there just for one person. No 1 Massage Place and the person was Esther. Her tits and that she'll always end up on her back and me eating her out. Even when she moved to Peninsular, for some reason I bumped into her and went to that shop. That is the one I miss so much.

Cash8877
07-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Late to the thread but yeah..better late than never. Been cheonging on and off but my favorite was when Adelphi was still active. My favorite shop to go to and i was a regular there just for one person. No 1 Massage Place and the person was Esther. Her tits and that she'll always end up on her back and me eating her out. Even when she moved to Peninsular, for some reason I bumped into her and went to that shop. That is the one I miss so much.

esther boobs are huge but personally prefer going for karen.

Wolfen1977
07-07-2020, 03:39 PM
esther boobs are huge but personally prefer going for karen.

I tried Karen before. This was when I didn't know Esther's name but once I did. She was my very regular go-to person. The minute we're in the stall/room , we'll end up frenching.

kombust
07-07-2020, 09:20 PM
If you have reinvested the money in stocks, bonds, reits, high saving accounts, endowment, SSB, etc those money would have growth many times more in value and the interests or dividends or capital gain collected.

i used to think like this. but how much would you pay to fuck like a stud when you are 70?

neotan
08-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Anyone still remember the shop at teo heng road ?😁

leonleonli
08-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Anyone still remember the shop at teo heng road ?😁

Yes tried there before. Both walk up and ground floor. Stero moaning sound la. Very loud. That time 100 + 50 Fj, met one fl, need to teach her how to o Fj, hairy pussy, water wet wet. , Another one there, thought golden pussy, 170 + 50 for Fj. Well she did not know she is old

neotan
08-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Yes tried there before. Both walk up and ground floor. Stero moaning sound la. Very loud. That time 100 + 50 Fj, met one fl, need to teach her how to o Fj, hairy pussy, water wet wet. , Another one there, thought golden pussy, 170 + 50 for Fj. Well she did not know she is old

remember the chiobu wei wei ?

iluvhc
11-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Anyone remember Irene from The Old Turf City!! Really miss her massage & service 😂😂

pingtimeout
11-07-2020, 01:13 PM
I miss ah may from Fortune Centre last time. Managed to have a session with her two years ago before she retired. Really hope to be able to meet her again. :(

neotan
11-07-2020, 01:20 PM
I miss ah may from Fortune Centre last time. Managed to have a session with her two years ago before she retired. Really hope to be able to meet her again. :(

Bhc ah may?

pingtimeout
11-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Bhc ah may?

When I first encountered her it waant at Bhc. But one of the shops at level 3 back row, if I remember correctly.

And also, Eve of Tokyo Massage. After she left Tokyo Massage I found her at Fortune Centre also, but her price went up 2x. Can't afford lol. Otherwise I think she one of the best local milfs.

daring70
12-07-2020, 09:44 AM
she is to date one of the chioest massage girls i know Anyone remember Irene from The Old Turf City!! Really miss her massage & service 😂😂

1KnightinBKK
12-07-2020, 03:17 PM
she is to date one of the chioest massage girls i know

really v sian the local health centre scene become like that.. now all those small massage shops really shit..

Giansex
13-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Bhc ah may?

Heard may still doing as hoc..for regular oy

neotan
13-07-2020, 10:07 AM

Bro can pm contact ?😅

hyphen
13-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Regular of take 5, PB, cuppage..sigh
Paris, lemon, baby..
Those were good time then..

I used to frequent Take 5 for only one MILF - Fanny. Looks normal until she takes off her clothes, damn those D Cups. Did a 69 end with CIM. She didn’t stop sucking even after I shot off. Missionary was awesome with full view of the Ds. The only downside is that she fucks like a dead fish. But with headlights and quite a tight pussy for a milf, I am always back for more.

hyphen
13-07-2020, 07:51 PM

My regular there was Geraldine. Because of her, I developed a craving for milfs. Again her cup size were my favourite letter D. GFE after sex, likes to snuggle up to you naked. Wah, I really miss her. Thought I read in this forum that she left the scene to get married. Lucky man....

Mankok
14-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Any bro remember the "massage" joint upstairs at Geylang Rd, somewhere near lor 16. It was at the main road. Always a few PRC syts standing outside, trying to drag you inside. About 10 years ago.

andrewtong
14-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Wow reading this thread really brings back a lot of memories. When I arrived in Singapore in 2001, I quickly discovered the joys of HC and being only in my late 20s at that time plus got decent disposable income (no GF and no need to support family), I used to go HC at least once a week if not twice.

As TS has said, Star at Concourse was a fave of mine. Her skills were brilliant and my favourite move of hers was when she had me lying on my tummy after the massage and then she spreads my legs (after lots of 'accidental' brushing of my ass crack/perineum/ballsac with her fingers while doing massage) and does a great wet, slurpy AR on me. Then she would lick and suck my ballsac from the back and gently grab my rock hard cock and BJ from the back as I would have lifted my ass up high for her to gain greater access. So many times I had to stop her cos she would make me close to cumming, then caps on and bang the hell out of her.

Another favourite of mine who I went to at least once if not twice a month was Linda at Merlin (along Beach Road, building next to Park Royal Hotel). She gave the best juagen and I was a sucker for her massage and service. Her massage is not the piano type but damn solid with strength to work out my knots in my shoulders after spending so much time at my desk. Another thing she did really well was massaging my ass - she had a move she called "opening durian" (but she said this in Cantonese lah) and it was also damn shiok cos I would have been sitting on my ass the whole day staring at my spreadsheets. Anyway, her juagen was damn powerful - within the space of 5 or 8 minutes, she could make me rock hard, then soft then hard then soft seemingly at will. Like my cock was a snake and she was a snake charmer. Her balls massage was also damn good too. She was MILFy and cute (looked around 40s in the early 2000s) and let me roam her top with bra off. I think she also got damn horny playing with cocks all day so there was more than a few times I asked her if we could fuck and she said yes. Don't think it was a standard service but plowing her MILF cunt with a bit of bush and sucking on her smooth small-B tits was really fun too. When Merlin closed, I followed her to Grandlink Square but location not so convenient. Had her mobile number but then lost it ... doubt she's still in action now but if any bros know of her and she's still doing massage please let me know!!!

Another HC that I used to frequent was at the basement of some building on Robinson Rd. Really nice and neat place with jacuzzi (although I never used it) with the only downside being the smell of incense as you walk down the stairs. Anyway, I had two MILFs there whom I used to frequent - had them at least 4-5 times each but then they disappeared. Both provided good strong massages and allowed me to fuck them too. I remember the plumper one of them was Margaret and the other one I can't recall. Both of them were horny as hell and there was once when I came back from a business trip and hadn't had any action for two weeks (except for fapping) and even when I was on my tummy, she could see from the back that my cock was rock hard and sticking out between my legs. She kept touching and touching it with her oily hands which only made me harder and harder and squirming all over the place and even moaning a bit too. When I flipped over it was too much for Margaret and she kept touching my cock saying in Cantonese "wow this is so hard - I've never felt something so hard in such a long time". Shit I still remember her lifting her blue one-piece outfit, capping me then quickly squat down on my cock and impale herself up to the hilt in . She was already wet from all that touching of my dick and I fucked her like no tomorrow. She was quite plump so she had nice big ttitties that she flopped out to let me suckle on her nipples.

The other MILF at this Robinson Rd place used to tease me so damn much too - when I was lying on the mattress on the floor, she would squat in front of my face with her legs spread a bit and let me see up her skirt and to her panties while she massaged my neck and back. I would quickly realise she was in this position so then I would face forwards and my eyes would be looking right up her smooth white thighs and at her pantie-covered and slightly bushy pussy. Could even make out the lips under the panties sometimes. Fucking hell that would get my cock as hard as granite. And then when she leans forward from squat to kneeling position to reach my lower back, her pussy would come so damn close to my face - so much so that I could just lean forward a bit and bury my nose into those panties and give a good sniff. She knew what she was doing was getting me high as shit and when it came to the GQ, there was no option but to fuck her nicely. She wasn't great looking but just something about this 50+ year old MILF was damn sexy. Her tits were a bit saggy but I loved sucking and nibbling on her dark brown nipples and areolas.

My last memorable one is also another MILF (I think you get what my preference is by now...) and she was at a HC at Duxton Road called Angle Spa (not Angel). Her name was Kitty and she was nice and big sized with real big D cup headlights and a shaven pussy. Used to go see her at least once a month until she called me her boyfriend. She was the main mamasan of the place and I would text her to reserve a slot so I could use her slot. Kitty's massage was decent but really I went there to fuck her. She would always wear short skirts with g-string and during the massage her butt would somehow be near my face. This was one massage MILF whom I would always paint cos she always bathed before the session, and my favourite move was to have her stand up with one leg on the floor and one on the massage table and I'd eat her out from below. Last I heard she went to some joint on Jalan Besar and then she disappeared. Wonder where she is now.

hyphen
14-07-2020, 12:54 PM
Wow reading this thread really brings back a lot of memories. When I arrived in Singapore in 2001, I quickly discovered the joys of HC and being only in my late 20s at that time plus got decent disposable income (no GF and no need to support family), I used to go HC at least once a week if not twice.

As TS has said, Star at Concourse was a fave of mine. Her skills were brilliant and my favourite move of hers was when she had me lying on my tummy after the massage and then she spreads my legs (after lots of 'accidental' brushing of my ass crack/perineum/ballsac with her fingers while doing massage) and does a great wet, slurpy AR on me. Then she would lick and suck my ballsac from the back and gently grab my rock hard cock and BJ from the back as I would have lifted my ass up high for her to gain greater access. So many times I had to stop her cos she would make me close to cumming, then caps on and bang the hell out of her.

Another favourite of mine who I went to at least once if not twice a month was Linda at Merlin (along Beach Road, building next to Park Royal Hotel). She gave the best juagen and I was a sucker for her massage and service. Her massage is not the piano type but damn solid with strength to work out my knots in my shoulders after spending so much time at my desk. Another thing she did really well was massaging my ass - she had a move she called "opening durian" (but she said this in Cantonese lah) and it was also damn shiok cos I would have been sitting on my ass the whole day staring at my spreadsheets. Anyway, her juagen was damn powerful - within the space of 5 or 8 minutes, she could make me rock hard, then soft then hard then soft seemingly at will. Like my cock was a snake and she was a snake charmer. Her balls massage was also damn good too. She was MILFy and cute (looked around 40s in the early 2000s) and let me roam her top with bra off. I think she also got damn horny playing with cocks all day so there was more than a few times I asked her if we could fuck and she said yes. Don't think it was a standard service but plowing her MILF cunt with a bit of bush and sucking on her smooth small-B tits was really fun too. When Merlin closed, I followed her to Grandlink Square but location not so convenient. Had her mobile number but then lost it ... doubt she's still in action now but if any bros know of her and she's still doing massage please let me know!!!

Another HC that I used to frequent was at the basement of some building on Robinson Rd. Really nice and neat place with jacuzzi (although I never used it) with the only downside being the smell of incense as you walk down the stairs. Anyway, I had two MILFs there whom I used to frequent - had them at least 4-5 times each but then they disappeared. Both provided good strong massages and allowed me to fuck them too. I remember the plumper one of them was Margaret and the other one I can't recall. Both of them were horny as hell and there was once when I came back from a business trip and hadn't had any action for two weeks (except for fapping) and even when I was on my tummy, she could see from the back that my cock was rock hard and sticking out between my legs. She kept touching and touching it with her oily hands which only made me harder and harder and squirming all over the place and even moaning a bit too. When I flipped over it was too much for Margaret and she kept touching my cock saying in Cantonese "wow this is so hard - I've never felt something so hard in such a long time". Shit I still remember her lifting her blue one-piece outfit, capping me then quickly squat down on my cock and impale herself up to the hilt in . She was already wet from all that touching of my dick and I fucked her like no tomorrow. She was quite plump so she had nice big ttitties that she flopped out to let me suckle on her nipples.

The other MILF at this Robinson Rd place used to tease me so damn much too - when I was lying on the mattress on the floor, she would squat in front of my face with her legs spread a bit and let me see up her skirt and to her panties while she massaged my neck and back. I would quickly realise she was in this position so then I would face forwards and my eyes would be looking right up her smooth white thighs and at her pantie-covered and slightly bushy pussy. Could even make out the lips under the panties sometimes. Fucking hell that would get my cock as hard as granite. And then when she leans forward from squat to kneeling position to reach my lower back, her pussy would come so damn close to my face - so much so that I could just lean forward a bit and bury my nose into those panties and give a good sniff. She knew what she was doing was getting me high as shit and when it came to the GQ, there was no option but to fuck her nicely. She wasn't great looking but just something about this 50+ year old MILF was damn sexy. Her tits were a bit saggy but I loved sucking and nibbling on her dark brown nipples and areolas.

My last memorable one is also another MILF (I think you get what my preference is by now...) and she was at a HC at Duxton Road called Angle Spa (not Angel). Her name was Kitty and she was nice and big sized with real big D cup headlights and a shaven pussy. Used to go see her at least once a month until she called me her boyfriend. She was the main mamasan of the place and I would text her to reserve a slot so I could use her slot. Kitty's massage was decent but really I went there to fuck her. She would always wear short skirts with g-string and during the massage her butt would somehow be near my face. This was one massage MILF whom I would always paint cos she always bathed before the session, and my favourite move was to have her stand up with one leg on the floor and one on the massage table and I'd eat her out from below. Last I heard she went to some joint on Jalan Besar and then she disappeared. Wonder where she is now.

Awesome. Yes, brings back good memories. and yes, I also wonder where these gems are now.

neotan
14-07-2020, 01:23 PM
The most frequen I went should be Cecelia chung alike xue er, from lavender to rochor to tanah merah to parklane

Heard she still operating

Bobby8881
14-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Did you ever (by chance) get an appointment with SK? Small, petite, slight bushy, pretty.

I used to frequent Take 5

careboy
12-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Anyone still remembers Scotts View at HOLIDAY INN Scotts Road.
There used to have a young girl called GINA. Pretty and fair. Anyone been to this place before know whether this girl is still in this line.

daring70
13-08-2020, 10:24 AM
i loved margaret, not sure if it's the same one. i knew a chio gina with terrible attitude though from miko/parkview, not sure if it's the same one

oldcock
13-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Bro agree with you on the Robinson. If I am not wrong, it's at Keck Seng building or tower.

lovecim
15-08-2020, 04:51 PM
I used to frequent Take 5 for only one MILF - Fanny. Looks normal until she takes off her clothes, damn those D Cups. Did a 69 end with CIM. She didn’t stop sucking even after I shot off. Missionary was awesome with full view of the Ds. The only downside is that she fucks like a dead fish. But with headlights and quite a tight pussy for a milf, I am always back for more.
Those days, I was mesmerised by the Chinese ml, lemon.

Bizsta
15-08-2020, 05:35 PM
Pisa the walls quite thin, can hear moaning sounds :Dya had the 1st room just next to the reception,the gal was moaning so loud so asked her to tone dwn,she said don"t care let the receptionist hear and make her shiok haha

Bizsta
15-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Used to go to IP at International Plaza, and Leisure at Leisuredromeyes IP Belinda very angpai

exc11hatch
15-08-2020, 10:45 PM
South bridge road used to have these fly by night TCM shop that offer fuck job. Still remember girls like Ebby and Vivian Wei Wei which I enjoyed sex.

And not to mention Mackenzie road Xiao Ya with the big natural boobs, she later went to a joint along Neil road and that was where I up her before she went home for good.

All these happen in 2016 and the scene now is even more Dead than back then.

Driftwood
16-08-2020, 10:44 AM

Oh haha who can forget her? I rem the first time I tried her was on a sat noon, had to wait like two slots before it was my turn. Haha. Boobs are round, suspect it's silicon...

There's another two I like most from here. Wendy is one of them.. Can't remember the other name but her nick is 'watermelon', from ipoh... Haha can only get her in the second half of the day as she drives in n out of jb.

This is the one one I rtm the most. Now it is a restaurant...

oldcock
16-08-2020, 11:03 AM
yes IP Belinda very angpai
Yes. Both places very popular at that time with lots of SYT.

greasebee
17-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Oh haha who can forget her? I rem the first time I tried her was on a sat noon, had to wait like two slots before it was my turn. Haha. Boobs are round, suspect it's silicon...

There's another two I like most from here. Wendy is one of them.. Can't remember the other name but her nick is 'watermelon', from ipoh... Haha can only get her in the second half of the day as she drives in n out of jb.

This is the one one I rtm the most. Now it is a restaurant...

Oh ya...bring back the good old time.. As HDS was gone long time.. Places for Milfs.. Try most of them.. Wendy., Lillian. Jessica, Betty, Connie, Chilli, baby... Etc
Wonder where are they? Retired? List their contact already.!

Driftwood
18-08-2020, 07:11 AM
Oh ya...bring back the good old time.. As HDS was gone long time.. Places for Milfs.. Try most of them.. Wendy., Lillian. Jessica, Betty, Connie, Chilli, baby... Etc

Hah, yes watermelon is Jessica. I think the prettiest of them that I tried. She's the one I rtm the most too.

Yea good old times

Yod4
18-08-2020, 07:29 AM
South bridge road used to have these fly by night TCM shop that offer fuck job. Still remember girls like Ebby and Vivian Wei Wei which I enjoyed sex.

And not to mention Mackenzie road Xiao Ya with the big natural boobs, she later went to a joint along Neil road and that was where I up her before she went home for good.

All these happen in 2016 and the scene now is even more Dead than back then.

Bro, is Xiao Ya the one who was staying in that apartment at McKenzie Road where the lift opens up to just her unit? If so, agree. Her boobs were bloody awesome and I had to control myself so that I didn't shoot off early.

exc11hatch
18-08-2020, 07:50 AM
Bro, is Xiao Ya the one who was staying in that apartment at McKenzie Road where the lift opens up to just her unit? If so, agree. Her boobs were bloody awesome and I had to control myself so that I didn't shoot off early.

Yes , she used to work at Mackenzie spa, she went back to China for good . Her boobs are 100% natural and compared to our local golden CB girls, our local girls are really Changi airport .🤣

caocao
18-08-2020, 02:00 PM
I always looking jess from BHC. any style also can. CIM 69 ANAL ETC.. anyone still rem her

palvin
19-08-2020, 12:58 AM
remember the chiobu wei wei ?

Ya. One of the ang pai. She used to earn over $20K a month. After the 13/13A was raided, she RTC and now own a yoga studio there.

candeo_88
19-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Anyone remember Hazel from old Luxury Spa @ Balmoral Plaza? Still misses her commando services after so many years.

Wondering whether she is still in "service" these days...

sofiansusanto
22-08-2020, 10:16 PM
For me, one of the most memorable HCs is the one at Hotel Grand Central. I frequent that place around 2003-2005. The receptionist was the daughter of the owner and quite a looker. Those were the days when Chinese MLs have not flooded the scene, and most MLs were from Malaysia. My favourite there was Moon. A blur looking girl (and hence exudes some innocence) from Malaysia.

taumajid2003
22-08-2020, 10:42 PM
For me, one of the most memorable HCs is the one at Hotel Grand Central. I frequent that place around 2003-2005. The receptionist was the daughter of the owner and quite a looker. Those were the days when Chinese MLs have not flooded the scene, and most MLs were from Malaysia. My favourite there was Moon. A blur looking girl (and hence exudes some innocence) from Malaysia.

My all time favourite there is a ML Sammi...then shiok..big medium solid knockers and we were like lovers when we make love..The last I went was she told me quiting soon and going back Malaysia to get married. She can really grind u to you cum

hi747
23-08-2020, 01:54 AM
My all time favourite there is a ML Sammi...then shiok..big medium solid knockers and we were like lovers when we make love..The last I went was she told me quiting soon and going back Malaysia to get married. She can really grind u to you cum

My good old days was Aiko Apple

pingtimeout
01-09-2020, 12:05 PM

Hmm not sure if talking abt same ah may? The one i knkw is from china. Used to have blonde hair.

limhk75
01-09-2020, 12:46 PM

I like Connie, she is very friendly and provide excellent satisfactory service. I wish to visit her again if she is still in this service industry

Dogslife
02-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Just to check with bros here, does any of you still remember Jesmine from Angle Spa at Duxton? She later went to Classic /Eagle spa at Furama. Is she still in the industry? Would appreciate if you could share her contact with me if she still working.

Mattsparco
03-09-2020, 06:37 AM
Hi bros,anyone knows where is hanis?use to operate alone .

OMG_51
06-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Anyone remembers Alice from Solid Gold which used to be at West Coast Yess ctr? Damn solid massage. Is she still around?

Master bedroom
06-09-2020, 04:57 PM
for me is LV

too bad dont think she will be back

CherryBoy
06-09-2020, 05:50 PM
for me is LV

too bad dont think she will be back
Ur LV is from Marine Parade one?

CherryBoy
06-09-2020, 05:52 PM
I always looking jess from BHC. any style also can. CIM 69 ANAL ETC.. anyone still rem her

Is it abit bah bah one? Should length hair ?

Dddnoob
06-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Lv and another malaysian ml esther at marine parade both rely provide great gfe . Those were the days with plenty of good federal gal choice

sean99
07-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Lv and another malaysian ml esther at marine parade both rely provide great gfe . Those were the days with plenty of good federal gal choice

yes bro!!! i wonder where they went to......u have their infor?

superstiffy
07-09-2020, 10:30 AM
the 2 of them + katherine really boh beh chao... everytime want to go there dunno who to book... end up just put time, say anyone also can and hope you dun kenna the other thai ml....

typeone
07-09-2020, 01:01 PM
I remember Yoko from Take 5, Malaysian Model type.

lahchi
07-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Anyone remembers Alice from Solid Gold which used to be at West Coast Yess ctr? Damn solid massage. Is she still around?

the Alice i know is from Solid Gold Coast but from Tay Buang Guan at Katong love her fair skinned milf with big knockers solid massage bbbj and awesome fj..i use to see her once a month..are we talking about the same person?

Dddnoob
08-09-2020, 03:00 PM
yes bro!!! i wonder where they went to......u have their infor?

LV lost contact after marine parade close, esther still got patron her at clean joint thn another spa at kitchener road hotel spa after got raid heard she went to aussie

Anthonythegreat
08-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Imho.. the days of halu halu .. orange at TP stretch is the best !
Not sure anyone remembers..

Dddnoob
08-09-2020, 04:55 PM

The kinky uniform theme??

iluvp
08-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Those days Dai-ichi Hotel Health Center also happening. Now known as M Hotel.

marineparade
08-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Cheong 20+ years liao... dunno go to how may spa before... my all time best one is called Yu Yi... dunno u all can remember anot.. follow them from keong saik to kreta ayer to syed alwi until tio raid close down liao then da jie open coffee stall at hong lim i still go and support her drink kopi... until that one also someone take over then lost touch liao..

ml got hui hui, xiao qing, xiao hong, joann, coco.... anyone know where i talking about and got news?

Looking for all my old kang tao because these days all the spas only want to chop... old spa is machiam like friend like that..

Still got one last time around geylang lor 40 opp grandlink same stretch as the sex shop... the counter is look after by a man the eye abit pa jiao one... downstairs like got tv and chairs.. pay liao the ml will bring u upstairs... my regular is this auntie call zhi ping... anyone knows?

Totally agree with you on Yu Yi. One of the best joint in terms of quality massage and wallet friendly pricing. Xiao Qing and Ivy were my favs. I think the old joint is where the current Keong Siak bakery now currently stands. Missed their purple signage.

marineparade
08-09-2020, 10:53 PM
For HC, my fav is paradise at parklane. Cash is the queen there!

daring70
09-09-2020, 11:06 AM
that is still the best, some of the ladies were model-grade, i miss my dior the most :(

Riverwalk
09-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Bro Rochorboy’s Sweet Secret was good also !

OMG_51
10-09-2020, 01:27 AM
the Alice i know is from Solid Gold Coast but from Tay Buang Guan at Katong love her fair skinned milf with big knockers solid massage bbbj and awesome fj..i use to see her once a month..are we talking about the same person?

Yup bro, same specs (solid massage, big knockers and solid FJ) so shd be same one. Maybe also retired. Last time Solid Gold also still have another lady called Eunice... also sibei solid....

daring70
10-09-2020, 03:25 PM
i miss my Jane from SG TBG so much :( anyone who has her number please pm me, i would be happy just to have coffee with her and chit chat

Yup bro, same specs (solid massage, big knockers and solid FJ) so shd be same one. Maybe also retired. Last time Solid Gold also still have another lady called Eunice... also sibei solid....

Glenn Miller
10-09-2020, 09:42 PM

Orange at Craig road?

Glenn Miller
10-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Anyone remember Hazel from old Luxury Spa @ Balmoral Plaza? Still misses her commando services after so many years.

Wondering whether she is still in "service" these days...

Yes she is...another bro just started a thread on her

korokay
18-09-2020, 02:10 PM

OH yes, Eunice. Last found at Charming Beauty at Textile Centre. Miss her loads. Easily the hottest ML I've ever visited. Tall, long hair, big boobs, lovely body shape (enough meat the right places). Eager to please and extremely wild and accommodating once you treat her well.

Heard she has went back to Thailand already though. So sad.

funz
18-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Bro Rochorboy’s Sweet Secret was good also !

Yes! I miss Cammy...

moaner
20-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Anyone remember her from Paradiz? She's one of the best.

lovestobonk
20-09-2020, 11:35 AM

Wow got to be in early 40 or late 30 by now?

moaner
20-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Wow got to be in early 40 or late 30 by now?

Early 40s. Haha. I stop contacting her already cos her body doesn't turn me on anymore. But when she was in the trade, her body alone can make any men steam. Her skin & breasts are like tofu-texture.

Remember how she knelt on the floor & open her mouth to show u your load in her mouth?

helmsley
20-09-2020, 05:27 PM
My fav was Lexon at Balmoral. Hot Malaysian chicks with nice facilities. If I remember correctly, they even have buffet there for meals.:D

lovestobonk
20-09-2020, 09:02 PM
Early 40s. Haha. I stop contacting her already cos her body doesn't turn me on anymore. But when she was in the trade, her body alone can make any men steam. Her skin & breasts are like tofu-texture.

Remember how she knelt on the floor & open her mouth to show u your load in her mouth?

Yes those days.. 2000s was a good era.
Nowadays everything expensive and yet service not there.

I miss the Hc era. Before covid at least still can go jb now really drought le

Chandler
20-09-2020, 11:56 PM

Cindy was it?

xxxqwe
21-09-2020, 12:59 PM
OH yes, Eunice. Last found at Charming Beauty at Textile Centre. Miss her loads. Easily the hottest ML I've ever visited. Tall, long hair, big boobs, lovely body shape (enough meat the right places). Eager to please and extremely wild and accommodating once you treat her well.

Heard she has went back to Thailand already though. So sad.

I tried her and Nadia... Both my go to... Too bad they are not here anymore...

scandisk69
21-09-2020, 01:02 PM
My fav was Lexon at Balmoral. Hot Malaysian chicks with nice facilities. If I remember correctly, they even have buffet there for meals.:D

Any idea where all these ml went to man? I also like that place

candeo_88
21-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Hi bro,

Which thread is that? I could not find the thread or it was deleted? Thanks.

mfcspiralxxx
25-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Anyone tried Alicia from the Spa beside Heng Liong porridge NBR last time? She zhng her boobs awhile back. Any idea if she is still in business?

hock19
29-09-2020, 07:27 AM

Was Lexon the name of the Spa there when it was first open? One of the best gal overall was Elaine. I first met her when she was at Boulevard hotel.......

sicklymicky
06-10-2020, 01:23 AM
Jade, the awesome natural D cup ML from China. Naturally horny and very good in bed.

Jalan Besar rose spa > Balmoral VIP spa > Grandlink Rejuvenate spa > Cuppage Mavis Retreat spa

nayrb_sheng
06-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Jade, the awesome natural D cup ML from China. Naturally horny and very good in bed.

Jalan Besar rose spa > Balmoral VIP spa > Grandlink Rejuvenate spa > Cuppage Mavis Retreat spa

Miss VIP playground a lot. My regulars are QiQi, Rachel and not forgetting Jade. Lost contact with Rachel (my favourite) after she RTC and stop updating her WeChat (that’s quite some time ago).

sicklymicky
06-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Miss VIP playground a lot. My regulars are QiQi, Rachel and not forgetting Jade. Lost contact with Rachel (my favourite) after she RTC and stop updating her WeChat (that’s quite some time ago).

Yes. VIP was one of the most secluded spa. The interior was very cosy. I always like to take the big room with bath tub. Had some very nice moments in there.

After session, can always go to the restaurant cafe next door and enjoy their western food and a cuppa and laze beside the Swimming pool.

If still not satisfied, can walk 5 minutes to another basement spa nearby with a lot of gems lol.

Can only reminisce now. Sigh.

nayrb_sheng
06-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Yes. VIP was one of the most secluded spa. The interior was very cosy. I always like to take the big room with bath tub. Had some very nice moments in there.

After session, can always go to the restaurant cafe next door and enjoy their western food and a cuppa and laze beside the Swimming pool.

If still not satisfied, can walk 5 minutes to another basement spa nearby with a lot of gems lol.

Can only reminisce now. Sigh.

That connecting bath tub is actually a dual door toilet. There are times I slide open the door to use, found another ML washing up in the bath tub. Lol, free show. Nice memories though.

typeone
07-10-2020, 11:38 AM
That connecting bath tub is actually a dual door toilet. There are times I slide open the door to use, found another ML washing up in the bath tub. Lol, free show. Nice memories though.
I still frequent the cafe at VIP cheap and good. Good to bring your KTV dates very quiet. I remember the big bust Jane, 36C or bigger and proportionate body. Good old times.

Anybody remember Urban Spa at Paradiz, ML Helen, Apple & Summer and others can't remember their names. Helen is a Thai ML with a 38C. Her Body to Body message was exceptional. Apple is a tall PRC ML about late 20s, quite popular then.

stiffness
12-10-2020, 12:45 AM
No mention of Waikiki here.. so guessing most regulars don't cheong the thai spas like waikiki? :) :)

joscklee
16-10-2020, 04:47 PM
I still frequent the cafe at VIP cheap and good. Good to bring your KTV dates very quiet. I remember the big bust Jane, 36C or bigger and proportionate body. Good old times.

Anybody remember Urban Spa at Paradiz, ML Helen, Apple & Summer and others can't remember their names. Helen is a Thai ML with a 38C. Her Body to Body message was exceptional. Apple is a tall PRC ML about late 20s, quite popular then.

Oh yes f**k Apple overnight several times, not bad lah

kiosk70
18-10-2020, 10:35 PM
I miss my old playground in Teo Hong road. Beautiful syts knowing how to please, not expensive, great showers, choice between high massage table or tatami on the floor, all super honest and polite... it was heaven until a rich man bought all the shop houses and killed the playground :(

mcgrady01
19-10-2020, 12:47 AM
My favourite was Lavender HC at Eminent

Omg..miss it so much..

The uncle shouting "Locker 19!!!"

My fav was this msian called Paris.

Fadedsquare
19-10-2020, 12:49 PM

anyone know where this Angel/Gigi/apple is now?
last time ml at RV condo then serangoon shop...

DM me if any leads ty ty

lovecim
19-10-2020, 01:11 PM

Omg..miss it so much..

My fav was this msian called Paris.
Gigi......

Giansex
19-10-2020, 01:37 PM

My fav is Judy qiqi n Rachael I think qiqi is still in Singapore

needsit1234
19-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Wahahaha, for me my best was the one along south bridge road. Xiao Mi, Xiao Nuo, And Ah Lamb. Xiao Nuo and Ah Lamb, my best tarma session

yesscenter
19-10-2020, 02:22 PM

The Alice I know was from waikiki a Thai
Understand she is working around Jalan beast area n still doing fucking

leonleonli
19-10-2020, 10:00 PM
Time flies left with our deep deep memory. Can imagine those days, now can be very old

MassageOrDIE
20-10-2020, 08:37 AM
8gd_ohoPzYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gd_ohoPzYc

leonleonli
20-10-2020, 04:22 PM
you are right. this is the kind.. some more though good memory how pretty they were. now those made enough should become very ordinary. no make up. living as a normal life. some are still in the field. they may be still earning money from their old customers, or boy friends la, so called regularly. some still depending on their regularly to get referrals. missed Carmen, Crystal, those spa in hotels or nimble fingers. Sometimes, those places may see surprise those working as part time real local SYT. damn pretty, can see they are green like girls next door.

Bizsta
20-10-2020, 05:36 PM

Omg..miss it so much..

My fav was this msian called Paris.my favourite was Joyce

rocket1128
20-10-2020, 10:52 PM
i missed those days during the Dragon Health Centre located at Marina South.

$50 entrance entitled you

locker room with keys
45mins massage in a room (no windows), pick the time you want for massage
unlimited food and drinks.
cinema room
resting area with big TV and sofa
hot pool and jacuzzi

sitting near the pantry area can always see all the ML cat walking in and out.
once you see the one you like, you can always tell frontdesk for that ML to massage you. During the 45mins massage, you have option for HJ,BM or FJ.

leonleonli
21-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Wahahaha, for me my best was the one along south bridge road. Xiao Mi, Xiao Nuo, And Ah Lamb. Xiao Nuo and Ah Lamb, my best tarma session

I missed Ah Lamb too

lovecim
22-10-2020, 10:56 AM
i missed those days during the Dragon Health Centre located at Marina South.

$50 entrance entitled you

locker room with keys
45mins massage in a room (no windows), pick the time you want for massage
unlimited food and drinks.
cinema room
resting area with big TV and sofa
hot pool and jacuzzi

sitting near the pantry area can always see all the ML cat walking in and out.
once you see the one you like, you can always tell frontdesk for that ML to massage you. During the 45mins massage, you have option for HJ,BM or FJ.
Good old days indeed. Enjoy lazing around health centre for the whole day, got food got girls to bio, got facilities to use for just a mere maybe 55 dollars.

Songsong77
22-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Not sure if this qualifies, but my best memory was actually Happy @ Jalan Klapa. Only massage and HJ but it was really good. After they got raided, I still engaged Xiaohong many times, even on CNY 3rd day. She wore matching red undies and gave me a solid 2 hrs massage and teasing. Shot 3 times. I gave her a big angbao. Cannot find that kind of service nowadays.

donjoe1000
24-10-2020, 02:52 PM
Too many girls and places to mention. The one I like the most is Daichi Hotel at Tanjong Pagar now under M hotel.
One other was smoking anywhere you like. After FJ, after food, smoke and drink coffee watching movies in their mini cinema. Shiok.

OysterLover
24-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Some of my best fucks were in the east. Sea Breeze Hotel - man, those milfs there were wicked. They could make you come twice for the price of one. My fav was this gal called Michelle at the building next to Parkway (not Sea Breeze). Malaysian gal. She was a gal next door, but really gentle, and pretty. Felt like having an affair with your colleague's wife. After the deed, she would check the used rubber to make sure it wasn't leaking. Then she would say, "All your grand children." Anyone remembers Michelle?

wah sea breeze hotel is what year one :eek:

i only visit parkway builders, take 5 and lai lai. that time they were already pretty run down but the fucks are memorable

then the prc joints started sprouting along joo chiat. i remember once counting more than 20 tuinas on that 1 road, like buffet.

good times of east coast. if only the plan can revive that :cool:

Giansex
25-10-2020, 09:12 AM
HC, club vanilla club geisha, tian tian.haiz..all no more Sia..really miss all those places..

daring70
26-10-2020, 09:55 AM
I think it was Sea View Hotel :)

wah sea breeze hotel is what year one :eek:

i only visit parkway builders, take 5 and lai lai. that time they were already pretty run down but the fucks are memorable

then the prc joints started sprouting along joo chiat. i remember once counting more than 20 tuinas on that 1 road, like buffet.

good times of east coast. if only the plan can revive that :cool:

nayrb_sheng
26-10-2020, 12:02 PM
I think it was Sea View Hotel :)

Wow that’s really quite some time back. Mainly Malaysian WL there. Mmm brought back some memories and flashback.

whoizzit2
26-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Wah, is this the sea view along east coast there one?
The old uncle manning this place

Wow that’s really quite some time back. Mainly Malaysian WL there. Mmm brought back some memories and flashback.

daring70
28-10-2020, 10:04 AM
in that area, those were the days of sea view (i think it was called iris spa), solid gold at tay buan guan, lai lai building and katong mall (now i12) .... my favourite was solid gold ... and how we exchanged info freely on delphi forum :)

nspgav
29-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Bro where is the thread?

ashooee
30-11-2020, 02:54 AM

I miss xn too

StormyRun
30-11-2020, 08:27 AM

Yeah ah lamb!I managed to save her actual no touch up picture still!

dreamlover2010
30-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Dia Ichi Hotel Sayoko Jackie

Balmoral Wendy Honey

vaxvms
30-11-2020, 11:57 AM
great memories..............CBD prince is many white collar after-work destress place

dreamlover2010
30-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Dia Ichi Hotel Sayoko Jackie

Balmoral Wendy Honey

Not forgetting

Pacific Plaza Michelle the Mediacorp A lister look alike and LISA with the body beautiful ass

Ana Hotel fair skin pinoy Yolanda and Honey super CIM

superstiffy
30-11-2020, 11:32 PM
I think this thread need to delete ah... tolong tolong... the more i read the more i remember the more i dun feel like going cheong liao...

havent open door already need to scan code... open door liao need to take temperature.. write name ic... if can take out 1 $50 to pay already very good dun even dream got money take back...

lie on the bed liao massage ai mai ai mai.. then need to talk money... menu like hai di lao a few pages one... but service only 1 style... sibei jialat.. like pay for chili crab then come out the dish is chilli crab stick...

come here and kao peh then thread kenna delete.. ask for kang tao then tio kan...

I think can really consider to retire liao... the good old days no more liao...

rahl
01-12-2020, 12:39 AM
come here and kao peh then thread kenna delete.. ask for kang tao then tio kan...

well said but we can hope for better times bro.

hannibald
01-12-2020, 09:43 AM
I think this thread need to delete ah... tolong tolong... the more i read the more i remember the more i dun feel like going cheong liao...

havent open door already need to scan code... open door liao need to take temperature.. write name ic... if can take out 1 $50 to pay already very good dun even dream got money take back...

lie on the bed liao massage ai mai ai mai.. then need to talk money... menu like hai di lao a few pages one... but service only 1 style... sibei jialat.. like pay for chili crab then come out the dish is chilli crab stick...

Bro, you are right. The state of affair now has been really quite sad. From days of Bugis HC to smaller MPs in Pearl Centre to fuckshops in neighbourhood, the current situation is really damn sian.

Giansex
01-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Bro, you are right. The state of affair now has been really quite sad. From days of Bugis HC to smaller MPs in Pearl Centre to fuckshops in neighbourhood, the current situation is really damn sian.

From Bermuda triangle at geylang, pearl center,jsp FC fuckshop,HC at Balmoral bugis village,tanglin, boutique joint like club vanilla n geisha place n tian risk at club Street...hiaz..

poolish
01-12-2020, 09:55 AM
SBR was definitely my most memorable ROAD. so many outlets along that road. Go in, no a single lady wearing any boring spa uniforms. every single one of the ladies are trying to out-dress one another. what a sight.
Best service for me was definitely Fan Fan (or Fanny). man i miss her.

superstiffy
01-12-2020, 10:22 AM
well said but we can hope for better times bro.

Wah dun look like have much hope bro... price is confirm wont come down.. service maybe can find gd one but is very hard... u kenna 20 cmi one maybe have 1 that ok one... but can tahan 20 lousy one meh? :D

From days of Bugis HC to smaller MPs in Pearl Centre to fuckshops in neighbourhood, the current situation is really damn sian.

Bro those kind u say is the last 10 years... u see last 20 years one like Dragon, Take5 all these got food, got pool, got malaysia ML one u lagi sian ah!

hannibald
01-12-2020, 10:45 AM
Wah dun look like have much hope bro... price is confirm wont come down.. service maybe can find gd one but is very hard... u kenna 20 cmi one maybe have 1 that ok one... but can tahan 20 lousy one meh? :D

Bro those kind u say is the last 10 years... u see last 20 years one like Dragon, Take5 all these got food, got pool, got malaysia ML one u lagi sian ah!

We just need one heong kah, like the ex-boss of SBR201 to come up with a place to serve our needs.

But now, hard to get quality PRC ladies, as their asking price back in China is at least 2000rmb a shot.

loneyheart
01-12-2020, 01:42 PM
Looking back golden years any how walk in tikum tikum still the best compare to now

poolish
01-12-2020, 02:04 PM
Looking back golden years any how walk in tikum tikum still the best compare to now

tikam tikam, u get girls like lamb, XN, LV, etc. Now you tikam tikam u get lao aunties.

Giansex
01-12-2020, 02:20 PM
SBR was definitely my most memorable ROAD. so many outlets along that road. Go in, no a single lady wearing any boring spa uniforms. every single one of the ladies are trying to out-dress one another. what a sight.
Best service for me was definitely Fan Fan (or Fanny). man i miss her.

I had wonderful time with her too..she open some nail spa or foot reflex shop in her hometown. I love her size can carry up and bonk..too bad she was kena bao after golden wellness close down

Giansex
01-12-2020, 02:22 PM
We just need one heong kah, like the ex-boss of SBR201 to come up with a place to serve our needs.

But now, hard to get quality PRC ladies, as their asking price back in China is at least 2000rmb a shot.

Tiagong ladyboss dependent pass kena revoke...wonderful memories at tian than..parking also easy..

Giansex
01-12-2020, 02:23 PM

Now JB spa also cannot go..haiz....lagi sian

enzyme
01-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Tiagong ladyboss dependent pass kena revoke...wonderful memories at tian than..parking also easy..

I hearsay the same as what you received bro.

Hopefully both of them can bounce back.

poolish
01-12-2020, 04:02 PM
I had wonderful time with her too..she open some nail spa or foot reflex shop in her hometown. I love her size can carry up and bonk..too bad she was kena bao after golden wellness close down

ya bro, good size and amazing body. her BJ also very unforgettable. probably my favourite so far. miss her man.

hannibald
01-12-2020, 04:27 PM
My favourite still Chanel.
Super obliging, anything also can do.

Also Ivy of 588 spa, that one is one precious pussy, imagine i limp liao, still can feel the grab of the pussy. Sibei hoh ah!

Wins88
01-12-2020, 04:30 PM
This thread just took me down memory lane.
Started off when in Army my 1st time at Paradiz Health center, and this started my HC adventures from there ... (I cant remember the names anymore), Scotts (Old Hiliday Inn), Concourse, Holiday Inn Parkview, Tanglin, Balmoral, Dragon, etc. But Golden Landmark Hotel (HC at the swimming pool floor) - Melody with her water works special still stands out as most memorable. Boy do I miss the good ol days. Today all gone.

Bizsta
01-12-2020, 05:49 PM
This thread just took me down memory lane.
Started off when in Army my 1st time at Paradiz Health center, and this started my HC adventures from there ... (I cant remember the names anymore), Scotts (Old Hiliday Inn), Concourse, Holiday Inn Parkview, Tanglin, Balmoral, Dragon, etc. But Golden Landmark Hotel (HC at the swimming pool floor) - Melody with her water works special still stands out as most memorable. Boy do I miss the good ol days. Today all gone.ya Melody good memory had her at Golden Landmark HC

hannibald
01-12-2020, 11:01 PM
haha, you guys still rem the 2 hair salons in Golden Landmark?

Can't even rem the name now.

Then there is XiangLi at Bencoolen too, i think they are probably the first to combine facial with FJ.

Giansex
02-12-2020, 05:20 AM

Then there is XiangLi at Bencoolen too, i think they are probably the first to combine facial with FJ.

Nico,Judy..hahahah..haiz Sian Liao.. anyone have info of Nico

vaxvms
02-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Now JB spa also cannot go..haiz....lagi sian

if talking abt JB.....the best of the best is not MP imo
is the infamous 7139
all the chai really as good as KL sun city or even better imo

good old dayssssssssssss

Glenn Miller
02-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Cold weather makes me wanna soak in a hot tub and brings back fond memories of works spa :D

Any bros here familiar with the g spa and spa nes scene? Pls PM me if there is any “good” therapist :D

dreamlover2010
04-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Boulevard Hotel basement heath centre ex MAS stewardess Margaret finger ass and bbbj queen then moved to River View got raided

Before she go back to Malaysia I used to counsel her at her Dairy Farm condo and enjoy her privately

Super chio

And Bukit Inn malaysian girl Yen soft sensual massage can control the stick so well. She finally retired to a women only clean spa.

Those were the days of sweet chinese girls from Malaysia.

LauWu
05-12-2020, 06:24 PM

Yup.. No horse run...Rachel and QiQi..all gone back liao.
One the best playground..QiQi when back East Malaysia ..

Axel88
06-12-2020, 02:58 AM
Cold weather makes me wanna soak in a hot tub and brings back fond memories of works spa :D

Any bros here familiar with the g spa and spa nes scene? Pls PM me if there is any “good” therapist :D
G spa and spa nes is clean one

CherryBoy
06-12-2020, 11:36 AM
Yup.. No horse run...Rachel and QiQi..all gone back liao.
One the best playground..QiQi when back East Malaysia ..

i thought qiqi is married and has a baby in sg.......rachel is back to china for good.

CherryBoy
06-12-2020, 11:38 AM

i still remember the XL lady boss, F cup Linda.... she aged alot when i saw her one day at bugis area......i think 2 years back....Judy is very hard cored......i believe quite a number of brothers got raw her....

enzyme
06-12-2020, 06:51 PM
i still remember the XL lady boss, F cup Linda.... she aged alot when i saw her one day at bugis area......i think 2 years back....Judy is very hard cored......i believe quite a number of brothers got raw her....

Judy the Viet girl?

Abit plump that one with a little baby fats.

Any rider lor...

daring70
07-12-2020, 02:57 PM
i really miss margaret, one of the best ever, she left our shores ? the last time i had her was a few years ago at boat quay area ...

Boulevard Hotel basement heath centre ex MAS stewardess Margaret finger ass and bbbj queen then moved to River View got raided

Before she go back to Malaysia I used to counsel her at her Dairy Farm condo and enjoy her privately

Super chio

And Bukit Inn malaysian girl Yen soft sensual massage can control the stick so well. She finally retired to a women only clean spa.

Those were the days of sweet chinese girls from Malaysia.

speeder500
07-12-2020, 06:05 PM
Reading this thread made me realise that there were indeed many places and ML I did no know of. I really thought I was hardcore. About 3 times a week between years 2000 to 2014.

Nowadays with all these raids and new laws hard to find. Service level all drop. I have been seeing an increase in sex crimes in the papers and wonder if there is a connection.

Giansex
08-12-2020, 12:57 AM

Yes just got me hook on rawing with ml

too_hot
08-12-2020, 08:50 AM

Xiang Li for me is C&C - Candy and Chloe (she was someone's cousin, i forgot who), not Cycle & Carriage.