PDA

View Full Version : Market rate for SB

kingcrock69
07-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to know what is the market rate for AB if the guy is around 30, not ugly and SB is not super cio one, normal type.? Is there any guiding price?

desk1
07-06-2020, 04:56 PM
Hi Bro,

Following are my thoughts.
There’s no market rate. It really depends what you are comfortable with.
It’s a deal where both needs to agree on.

For SB:
Some ladies are not after $$ but are after other elements.
Some are real sweet and going the extra miles to ensure the r/s works.
Some are strictly after monetary. Some have multiple SD, some went missing and only appears when it’s pay day.

For SD:
Ladies already stated their min. but guys still wanting to negotiate lower.
Some guys are not sincere and just wanna meet the lady to have chat or to know them.
Some trying to woo them and thinking able to convince them as gf.

Of coz we often hear either party went missing after first deal.
- Pay the lady upfront and can’t be contact after that.
- Guy after doing the deed and didn’t pay the $$.

End of the day, all kinds of different scenarios so does not have a rule that applies to all. Commit at your comfortable level and also be careful coz there are scammers be it guy or gal.

Above are purely my contribution and does not constitute any incidents/ anyone experiences.

Appled1
07-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Bro desk1 sums it up pretty well but if you want to get into it. Just put in some thought of what kind of arrangement it is that you want. Also get a rough figure of the amount you are willing to pay. Do have a plan and scope so that it's easier for both parties to come to terms.

Be sure to be on guard for scammers cos there are many out there on both ends of the deal. If anything doesn't smell right be ready to extract yourself politely. Might not be a scam but if there is no mutual understanding in it better to not go further then for someone to come out hurt.

MTFanatic
08-06-2020, 06:41 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to know what is the market rate for AB if the guy is around 30, not ugly and SB is not super cio one, normal type.? Is there any guiding price?

Contract law - offer and acceptance. no market rate :D

tookara
08-06-2020, 08:53 AM
a lot of girls ask for unrealistic prices for themselves.

MTFanatic
08-06-2020, 02:22 PM
a lot of girls ask for unrealistic prices for themselves.

Local girl tend to inflate their price mah cause they are 'singaporean' :D

desk1
09-06-2020, 09:19 PM
Local girl tend to inflate their price mah cause they are 'singaporean' :D

Bro,
It depends, fate and luck plays a big part.

loneyheart
10-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Bro,

Fav returned upped u back :)

EtherC
11-06-2020, 10:55 AM
Are you subsidizing her lifestyle or supporting her completely?
Are you going to be the exclusive sugar daddy?
What type are you looking for? Arm candy to bring parties etc, just regular sex, more bf-gf type?
Whats her age?
How much you can afford?

Sugar babes can range ~3k ->10k.

tookara
11-06-2020, 03:24 PM
there are lots of factors to consider, mainly what the sugar baby looks like and how she performs : )

Naka_Timo
11-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Bro,

+132 for you

desk1
11-06-2020, 08:35 PM
+132 for you

Thanks Bro and I’ve also up U

jask357
12-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Thanks Bro and I’ve also up U

Hi bro, up u +12 pts for exchange, tq :)

desk1
12-06-2020, 04:35 PM

Bro,
Thanks and I’ve returned your favor.

Zeith
12-06-2020, 05:16 PM

Bro,
Thanks and I’ve returned your favor.

Upped both bros

desk1
12-06-2020, 09:46 PM
Upped both bros

Bro, had upz U too

jask357
13-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Upped both bros

Thanks bro, returned u 13 pts.:)

WinterMelonTree
18-06-2020, 07:13 PM
I have a pretty unique experience, not sure if it's counted as sugarbaby or just fuck buddy.

The girl is not local but studying here in an art school. She gets by by trying to sell her art pieces, do part time and doing artistic shoots etc but i think quite tough.

So one night after drinking, i jokingly dared/offered her $$ to suck my dick. Was quite surprised when she agreed lol. From then on I'll buy her food or pass her $50 - $100 each time I'm horny. Best part is she always allow me to cum in her mouth or face :) And sometimes when she is lazy to get up and spit it out, she will just swallow then we cuddle to sleep.

samsungs6
18-06-2020, 09:17 PM
Agreed. I once had a famous instagram influencer with DD cup boobs as a sb. I was her first sd and we started off at $800 per meet and later she raised it to $1k per meet. I was okay with her asking price cos of some factors.

1) Her amazing figure. DD cup leh!
2) She allows raw

U all prolly know who she is as some of u may have tasted her after me. :)

Hi Bro,

Following are my thoughts.
There’s no market rate. It really depends what you are comfortable with.
It’s a deal where both needs to agree on.

For SB:
Some ladies are not after $$ but are after other elements.
Some are real sweet and going the extra miles to ensure the r/s works.
Some are strictly after monetary. Some have multiple SD, some went missing and only appears when it’s pay day.

For SD:
Ladies already stated their min. but guys still wanting to negotiate lower.
Some guys are not sincere and just wanna meet the lady to have chat or to know them.
Some trying to woo them and thinking able to convince them as gf.

Of coz we often hear either party went missing after first deal.
- Pay the lady upfront and can’t be contact after that.
- Guy after doing the deed and didn’t pay the $$.

End of the day, all kinds of different scenarios so does not have a rule that applies to all. Commit at your comfortable level and also be careful coz there are scammers be it guy or gal.

Above are purely my contribution and does not constitute any incidents/ anyone experiences.

BoLiang
24-06-2020, 01:04 PM
one man's meat is the other's poison. Ultimately, this arrangement is dependent on your wallet size and budget. No point asking ppl since everyone got diff income abilities.

swapnil
27-06-2020, 12:08 AM
Well there is no perfect price.. on an average, it should be around 2-3k per month but it depends on a lot of factors.. mostly, how old the guy is and how attractive the girl is.. a lot of girls would prefer ppm versus monthly allowance for freedom to change guys.. I know a friend who is making 6k with single SD...