PDA

View Full Version : toilets in backward countries

tina127
08-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Hi all,

I am planning a trip to some countries that are a bit backward like China and maybe even some parts of Europe. I heard from friends that the toilets in these places can be quite jia lat in the sense that got no door!! And to make things worst ... the toilets are shared between male and females !! Is this true?

I heard that this is the case even for some of the cheaper hotels !! No doors on the toilets and even the bathing cubicles !! And the toilets are common toilets !!:eek:

I find this very hard to believe. So I like to confirm if anyone here has had such experience and any stories to share ??

naemlo
08-11-2007, 01:33 AM
I find this very hard to believe. So I like to confirm if anyone here has had such experience and any stories to share ??

Why r u so concern abt toilet? There r more impt thing for u to worry than toilet. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
08-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Why r u so concern abt toilet? There r more impt thing for u to worry than toilet. :rolleyes:

As long as the Toilets in the KTV are ok, is most important. :D

Criminalz
08-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Hahaha... kenna played by your frd..

i know there spas in holland, thats shared and everyone runs around naked...hehehe i know, i was there.

Lots of tits...and pussy, and dicks...:eek:

paisehlah
08-11-2007, 08:01 AM
I am planning a trip to some countries that are a bit backward like China

Hey,
What make you think China is backward?
The only reason for me to think so is becos..................you are backward yourself. I didn't know that in this era, there are still people like you have such thinking.

China has been developed over the years, satelite already reached the moon.

Wake up!

pokeman71
08-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Bro, he might just grap a girl and bring to public toilet to bonk la. Enjoy the trip

Toyota Honda
08-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey,
What make you think China is backward?
The only reason for me to think so is becos..................you are backward yourself. I didn't know that in this era, there are still people like you have such thinking.

China has been developed over the years, satelite already reached the moon.

Wake up!

Let me add one more.. While your own country at the very most only have the 1st A380 to haolian to other country.. Really paiseh lor.. U better go and reflect on yourself!

Think I shoot alot of pple with my remarks here yah..

Sporean just think too highly of themselves.. And yes, Truly yours am a Singaporean (or Singapre lang) myself..

Cytan7
08-11-2007, 11:43 AM
The toilets in China especially rural areas are in a terrible shape and stink. Those in restaurants are still acceptable.

arrdwolf_77
08-11-2007, 12:27 PM
our toilets in geylang, coffeeshops are no better. Stinks too. Wah lau never been to China before ah? So funny, ask me mah, I save u your face mah, now whole forum knows u never been to China b4.
Next time don't ask funny funny questions

billabong
08-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Bro tina127, those places you mentioned owns NUCLEAR POWER which we don't have. So, who's better?

candidfan
08-11-2007, 02:54 PM
A toilet will always be a toilet no matter how cleaN it is. :p

Bugster
08-11-2007, 02:58 PM
china toilets are no longer call mao che but call gong che.... last time police wear shorts now police wear pants le!

nycaloth66
08-11-2007, 03:10 PM
umm in all fairness China isn't really backward anymore? The toilets here in the cities are modern in most places (except for the small hutongs in BJ) and relatively clean, of course like anyother country it has its fair share of dirty ones too.:cool:

The really primitive ones (i.e. deep hole in the ground with flies everywhere and bad smell enough to knock u out) can only be found in really rural areas.

candidfan
08-11-2007, 03:30 PM
You can find toilet's everywhere! Even inside your own home! There's urine at every corner of hdb staircases! There's dog shit & urine on almost every grass patch you can find! There's even lizard shit on your bedroom walls & cupboards in your own home! We should rename our planet Toilet Earth !
:D

maizze
08-11-2007, 04:09 PM
well bro.. i think they will revamped the toilets in china le lah.. olympics is coming to beijing soon.. so they will revamp sooner or later bah..
and bro, if china is backward country, den what about those 3rd world countries? wont they be called ancient?
bro, u count how many things that we use are from china.. countless!!:)
juz some comments from me..

84gunner
08-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi all,

I am planning a trip to some countries that are a bit backward like China and maybe even some parts of Europe. I heard from friends that the toilets in these places can be quite jia lat in the sense that got no door!! And to make things worst ... the toilets are shared between male and females !! Is this true?

I heard that this is the case even for some of the cheaper hotels !! No doors on the toilets and even the bathing cubicles !! And the toilets are common toilets !!:eek:

China backward? It is biased Sillypore gals like u who had never step foot into China still thinks this way!!! Exactly the mentality & attitude of several of my female frens in Sillypore, who never been to China b4!!! U tink China / China pple / China gals are like those u see in Geylang??? Those are the outcasts!

Many parts of China is even more hi-tech than Sillypore. Satellite even reach the moon liaoz. 4 years ago, my company sales guys are oredi using Dopod, but it's not even on sale in SGP yet. 1 public transport card can use to pay for MRT, public buses & all taxis. SGP's watever MRT card can anot? As far as I know until 2day, MRT card cannot pay taxi fare.

If u talk about those rural parts of China toilets got no door, if really so jialat, then everyday the gals / women will kena molest & rape oredi! U are a woman, the China women are oso women. They are equally as worried about being molested & rape as u, possibly more. Cos many China guys are more violent & not so civilised. So u tink those common bath-houses where both men & women share, no cubicles / doors, the naked guys see the naked women, their dick stand up, and then they happily come squeeze your neh neh & shaff their dicks up your CB?? If tat's the case, the women will probably not even bathe, likely 2 hide somewhere 2 do their toilet biz oredi!!! Or, likely tat bath-house scenario is actually a whore-house.

Yes, there are some toilets in rural places where the male & female share, but it's not male & female use 2gether. They go in to use 1 by 1. If a guy goes into the toilet when a woman is in there, this guy will likely kena beaten the living daylights outta him by the villagers / nearby residents, till he fainted, and then dragged on the floor to the police station. For those toilets no doors no cubicles one, they are same sex toilet. All male only, or all female only toilet.

In the older days when China's still under-developed, the toilets oso have cubicles, juz tat the cubicle partitions are v low, till around waist level. Many older women at tat time dun bother to cover up tat much. Please, u can smell the toilet even way b4 u reach there! There was a sarcasm about this, tat is, if u dunno where's the toilet, use yr nose, smell around & u can find the toilet. Those toilets, u can see other pple's shit there, got worms crawling outta it, dunnit 2 say more about the smell.

The only thing in yr mind when going to these toilet is juz quickly get yr biz done & get out ASAP! Where still got the time 2 bother about got door or no door, whether pple can see yr CB anot. Yes, some local older women may not even bother about closing the door for modesty purposes, they squat there wif legs open, u can see their CB, but u can oso see the shit coming out from their asshole. Interesting sight?

But again, those are in real ulu places, it'll take a damn long time 2 travel 2 those places. I'd lived in those villages b4 for almost 6 months, but still, not as bad as the under-developed days I described. To get there, or get out, it takes a combination of domestic flight (within China), change train, then change to car, journey takes more than 20 hours 1-way!!!

In many parts of China, and many ang moh countries, the women are ok wif breast-feeding their babies in public. It's nature, that babies need the mother's milk, mothers breast-feed their babies. Scientists & doctors oso say this bonds the mother & baby closer. In Sillypore, I'd say women dun breast-feed their babies in public for the fear tat in the process, their nipple(s) will be exposed, probably even for a split second. So u can see how biased & "dirty-minded" Sillypore women are. They themselves are thinking of sex and cheap thrill for the guys, that they think all the other guys are like tat.

Clit_LickeR
08-11-2007, 04:51 PM
In Sillypore, I'd say women dun breast-feed their babies in public for the fear tat in the process, their nipple(s) will be exposed, probably even for a split second. So u can see how biased & "dirty-minded" Sillypore women are. They themselves are thinking of sex and cheap thrill for the guys, that they think all the other guys are like tat.

i like ur quote!
I fully agrees to what you say! ;)
Cheers! ;)

ANOA1
08-11-2007, 07:06 PM
The toilet in Eminent Plaza also quite terok, yet there are action there. :D