PDA

View Full Version : Online ML/FL intel

Danetan19
05-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Chiongsters here, anyone also know that all the online ML are in this wechat group whereby they have a record and "review" of customers and description of how they look like. Anyone can share more here?

peeboy75
05-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Chiongsters here, anyone also know that all the online ML are in this wechat group whereby they have a record and "review" of customers and description of how they look like. Anyone can share more here?

Yes they do, they share numbers of customers around and they even have a forum where they rate them in terms of whether they are good, easy to do etc...much like what we do here...lol..when i heard it from the ML, we both had a good laugh..

Appled1
05-06-2020, 11:41 PM
Yup, I mean it's fair since we have FRs on them. They have customer reviews on us too. 😂 The only bad part about the group is some people use it to spam advertisements on it. So do be sure to use your chiongster number.

Danetan19
06-06-2020, 07:33 AM
Do chiongsters have like a group chat for FRs? Cos the reviews are definitely not trustworthy enuf.

sgplaymaster
09-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Yes they do, they share numbers of customers around and they even have a forum where they rate them in terms of whether they are good, easy to do etc...much like what we do here...lol..when i heard it from the ML, we both had a good laugh..

Wonder any bro here know the forum web address? Really curious n wana login and see what's inside...

barrysteakfries
10-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Wonder any bro here know the forum web address? Really curious n wana login and see what's inside...

Its not a forum. It s a wechat group. They search using the customer hp number. You can ask thr lady to show you next time. L

shitty_pants
12-06-2020, 06:19 PM
haha, yeah.

A ML told me before. she told me my number quite smelly, cos i seldom on them.

Kns, if your timing don't match mine of course dont on you lah . LOL

Blackboy95
16-06-2020, 04:03 PM
haha, yeah.

A ML told me before. she told me my number quite smelly, cos i seldom on them.

Kns, if your timing don't match mine of course dont on you lah . LOL

Same bro. Usually my timing very limited so hit or miss. Last one I visited told me my number quite smelly cause noshow rate high. But well. New numbers they don't really interested to take too