PDA

View Full Version : Dont say I didnt tell you JAYNIE is here

Bonniesan
07-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Name : JAYNIE
Height : 1.6m
Statistics : 35C'25'35
damage : $170/90/2 (PARADISE rate applies)
Services provided : All rounder performance, except AJ

Bonniesan
08-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Ah, I just remember its DEPAVALI today!!! JAYNIE will go for

$150/90/2

PARADISE rate :

$140/90/2

kalapa
08-11-2007, 03:54 PM
can join ur group?

Bonniesan
08-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Bro kapala,

Please join accordingly. Follow the link in my signature.

jdi813
08-11-2007, 09:31 PM
wah piang eh ... she is sibeh chio sia :)

adrj
08-11-2007, 09:40 PM
still waitying for your approval to join u group leh....

Vodka_Blu
08-11-2007, 10:51 PM
waiting for approval... :)

thisisme
09-11-2007, 12:01 AM
this one very chio.
yahooo..

Bonniesan
09-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Bros then wait for what?! Queue already building up. Wait till go JURONG or CHANGI then start to ask, a bit late....... ;)

H2oMelon
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh Mine!!! She really a looker :eek: Damn have to wait till next week then I free :o

Bonniesan
09-11-2007, 06:10 PM
She's still around, but book earlier. :D

lenny11
09-11-2007, 06:31 PM
First Blood- Jaynie

Drew 1st Blood on her last evening... . All I can say is hmmmm Shiok ah!!
Arrived at the hotel specified, knocked on the door and Jaynie opened the door. At first glance she was not really what I was expecting but her looks slowly grows on you especially after warming up to her humour and sincerity to service you. She told me that this is her first time after 3 years since she has been doin FL. In my mind...."mai tu liao!!" She requested that I tell her what she is doing wrong and if there's anything that she can do to make my session a pleasant one to let her know... :)
I knew I was in for a treat!! Jumped in the bath and started bathing which was SOP. She was rather initiative in our conversation and got to know that she have not had sex for 2 years due to her work and a bad break up. IN that case ...my didi was aching to screw her thoroughly in this session. Whilst talking halfway she suddenly put her head down and started to suck on my already aching throbbing cock. I thought i heard her mumbling " hmmmm....I would love your cock and sperm all over my mouth.....hmm" Bros...I swear...if you love BBBJ ...this Gem IS THE ONE!! Cannot tahan...if continue I was going to blow that load right into her mouth. Eased her away from my cock to let it "cool" down a bit. Then carried her to the bed and dried off by her side. I slowly tried to finger her and she moaned....spread her legs even more for 2 of my fingers to penetrate while playing with her clitoris at the same time... HEAVEN!! She tore a fresh CD and proceeded to cap me. She said," make love...now" Alrighty...started to ease my manhood....could feel her cunt muscles grabbing my shaft tight ...massaging it ever so gently.. . Shiok! Changed several positions and fucked for at least 25 mins before I tore off the condom and she engulfed my cock in her mouth and I exploded. she lapped it all up. Wanted to pull away but she refused to let my manhood go.....kept on sucking....WTF!! It was the highest estascy I have ever experience ...my legs were so weak but her continous sucking!1 Luckily my HP went off and told her i need to pick it up.... or else I think i wouldn't be ablt to walk after that.

I opted for a 1 shot....cannot already ...very very weak... Frank ...All your fault!! hehe..:) Those who like solid BBBJ this is the ONE!!

Looks: 7/ 10
Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10!!
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: YES!

jdi813
10-11-2007, 12:40 AM
hmmm ... despite being 4th blood (dunno if real or not la ... la heard this from her) I appear to be the 1st FR

anyway here's a short one ... lazy to write long cok n bull stories nowadays

JAYNIE c/o Bonnie

Looks - She is a very cute gal ... and somehow grows on u

Frankly my first impression was that she looked really different from the pics ... and to be honest I wasn't too impressed ... somehow the photo left a different more lasting image in my mind ... but now looking at all her photos again ... it's definitely her)

Body - Meaty in all the right places ... very nice boobs and good solid ass

Boobs - wah piang eh ... fucking nice to grab and hold ... really beautitful ... need i say more

Bath - SOP ... too small a tub and the heater was spoilt ... so the water was cold ... short BBBJ in the tub opened my eyes to the SHIOKness that was in store for me :D

BBBJ - Nabeiz man ... I dare say that this was the highlight of my whole session ... the way she teases ur lup cheong with her tongue ... SHIOK ah ... fucking slow and steady working ur cok to new levels of hardness ... fucking hell ... words cannot begin to describe the intense feelings of estacy that assualted me during the BBBJ ... all 40 mins of it ... fuckin SHIOK ... she even told me I could cum in her mouth if I wanted to :D ... awwww after such a sweet offer ... how not to like her

FJ - she is so damn proactive ... her service standard is just so damn wonderful

My session reads something like this ...

ROUND1 - BBBJ - missionary - doggie - some BBBJ to cool down

ROUND2 - more BBBJ - cowgal - gal on top squats - reverse cowgal - doggie - even more BBBJ

IMHO - She is not that much of a stunner in terms of looks ... but in terms of service and attitude she is fucking power sia ... NO HORSE RUN

she is one of the few WLs I've met who will try their best to make me cum the 2nd time even after I told her dun think I can ... she can even tell me dun try dun know ... and we were at it, either with her BBBJ-in or fucking me, right until time was up

Also did I mention that somewhere in between my 2 rounds ... she threw in a massage for me as well

RTF -No cos got too many targets to fuck and not enuf moolah

big_bear
10-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Screwing my 'Ex-Boss', aka, Jaynie FR

Looks: 8/10 (90% resemblance to pics, and 99% resemblance to my ex-boss)
Body: 8/10 (smooth, a bit tan & damn nice)
Boobs: Fully rounded boobs that looks big on her small frame (feels real)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and smooth suckadelic action)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: If time permits, definitely will

Just came back from a holiday cruise and feeling itchy down below as i saw no action while on board the holiday cruise. Logged in to check the group and saw Bonnie's new girl, who looks very much like my ex-boss, who like to screw people [with her words, not with her pussy XD]. Heh heh. Now is the time to get even with her! Msg Bonnie and got a slot later that day.

Reached the hotel and received the room number, went upstairs and when the door opened, this petite girl hid behind the doorway and i couldn't see her til i entered and turned around to face her. Wow, the likeness of her to my ex-boss is uncanny! And guess what? my ex-boss name is Ginny, very similar to Jaynie. She's also small sized and for her size, she has a adequately big rack. i always have this fantasy to really screw her (ex-boss) up (using my magic wand). So meeting Jaynie is like a dream come true.

Although they are very alike in terms of name and looks, I have zero intention to treat this Jaynie bad at all. In fact, i wanna give her a humping good time. She offered me a drink, sat on my lap and made small talk. When the bathtub was filled, we were hugging and stripping each other and proceeded to the bath and while giving me a thorough scrub down, i was fondling those C-Cuppers and squeezing them which really felt good in my hands. We ended the first shot in the bathtub and proceeded to washup.

next was the bed, after resting a while, the action started again, she attacked my nips and went down south and gave a good suckage to my didi while glancing at me. Make a guess what I was fantasizing at that moment? :D

Next action starts and i was pumping her missionary while holding up her legs, which really hit the spot. It was mind blowing. We switched for several other positions before i finish out in doggie in front of mirror.

thanks bonnie for setting up the arrangement.

Bonniesan
10-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Ah, I just remember its DEPAVALI today!!! JAYNIE will go for

$150/90/2

PARADISE rate :

$140/90/2

Extended for PARADISE members only. Fast hand fast legs!!!! ;)

Bonniesan
10-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks bro lenny11, bro jdi813 and bro big_bear for FRs. Hope to see more!!!!

tipuking
10-11-2007, 06:17 PM
NNKC, FRs so power! When she leaving. Will try next week if still around.

jdi813
10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
FR is nothing la ... her kum lan jiao routine u gotta try urself to understand :D

Bonniesan
11-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Bro, he's already tempted by your FR, and he's got a date! :)

bbbj-lover
11-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Those who like solid BBBJ this is the ONE!!
BBBJ: 10/10!!

BBBJ - Nabeiz man ... I dare say that this was the highlight of my whole session ... the way she teases ur lup cheong with her tongue ... SHIOK ah ... fucking slow and steady working ur cok to new levels of hardness ... fucking hell ... words cannot begin to describe the intense feelings of estacy that assualted me during the BBBJ ... all 40 mins of it ... fuckin SHIOK ... she even told me I could cum in her mouth if I wanted to :D ... awwww after such a sweet offer ... how not to like her

My session reads something like this ...

ROUND1 - BBBJ - missionary - doggie - some BBBJ to cool down

ROUND2 - more BBBJ - cowgal - gal on top squats - reverse cowgal - doggie - even more BBBJ

BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and smooth suckadelic action)

ALMOST ALL THE FRs point to one thing.
GREAT BBBJ!!!

is she the thai queen of BBBJ? able to compare to my PRC BBBJ QUEEN?

jdi813
12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
GREAT BBBJ!!!wah piang eh bro ... with a nic like urs ... i think u stumbled into the right thread ... go try and give ur own feedback ... i think u will not be disappointed

Bonniesan
12-11-2007, 08:06 AM
GREAT BBBJ!!!

is she the thai queen of BBBJ? able to compare to my PRC BBBJ QUEEN?

Bro,

Sometimes trying is the only way to makes believing... ;)

wishxwish
13-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Managed to have a session with Jaynie this afternoon. Her look is kind of cute. Her boobs are like ready to burst of her bra. After some tcss, we proceed to undress. I must say that her boobs are soft and nice to grap. Her butt is 'perky' as well. Bath is normal as we stand in the tub and she washes from chest to toe.
The actions start once in bed. She catbath me and look at me. While blowing my bro with slurping sound and deep throat, I tell her that I might cum. She replies that she wants me to CIM. Wanted to save my 1st shot so I get her to stop and cap me. Pump her in a few positions. While changing positions, she will suck my bro before I insert into her lovehole. Sibei SHIOK!!! She loves her nipples to be licked. After 20min, I tell her that I wanna cim. She immed come over and remove the cd. She works very hard to suck my bro. I am lying down with my left leg btw her pussy while she bj me up and down. Her pussy is rubbing against my leg. My leg is flooded with her juice after I unloaded in her mouth. She has the 'juicest' pussy I bonked so far. She continues to suck my bro after i unloaded while I finger her wet pussy.

Round 2. We chat till left 10min only. She bbbj till I cim. End of round 2. Hee hee.

Overall very good service. Will RTF.

Bonniesan
13-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks bro wishxwish for FR. Will give a good rate for RTF. :D

H2oMelon
13-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh Yeah!!! Fianlly got chance to take a few hours 'off' to try Ryn. Now I can understand what bros jdi813 & big_bear encounter of her fabulous, incredible, marvellous BBBJ!!! Indeed one of the best BBBJ I try in many year of my bonking life...

Name: Jaynie

Age: 23yrs old – She look more pretty and sexy then the pic given.

Face: 7.5 – Cute and smiling awlays on her face.

Body: 8 – Meat at proper place, add in more 'touchy' feel. Right place, right spot.

Boobs: 8.5 – 35!!! C CUP!!! Yum yum, beautiful pair given by God to her. Nice to hold and play with.

BBBJ: 10 – By giving her a 10 I think those try her should agreed with me here. Her tongue! suction! twisting! blowing! was top notch perfomance. Try keep my eye open watching her blow OH MAN!!! She look up at me with my dicky inside her mouth, so AV alike. I cum during 1st shot into her mouth!!! 2nd shot nearly.

Frenching: No try, cause most of the time her mouth was cover with my dicky. Kissing yes, so light kiss don't need to mentioned.

FJ: 9 – Multi position, up, down, left, right or side to side. Natural wetness, need no add any KY. Finding her enjoy more then I do hahaha

Attitude: 9 – Great, no complaint. Every single min will spend with her. Think her motto is "MUST MAKE CUSTOMER CUM TWICE" hahaha

RTF: How not to RTF you tell me lah Bonnie...aiyo... :D

Take Note: The above rating is my own personally rating, what I feel trying her service. But one thing I must say is that her BBBJ is wroth trying. :cool:

peterparker89
13-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Oh Yeah!!! Fianlly got chance to take a few hours 'off' to try Ryn. Now I can understand what bros jdi813 & big_bear encounter of her fabulous, incredible, marvellous BBBJ!!! Indeed one of the best BBBJ I try in many year of my bonking life...

Name: Ryn

bro, ur FR for Ryn or for Jaynie har? :p anyway, nice FR leh...

Bon, Best bbbj ah... ji bai siao liao...

H2oMelon
13-11-2007, 03:52 PM
bro, ur FR for Ryn or for Jaynie har? anyway, nice FR leh...

Bon, Best bbbj ah... ji bai siao liao...

Hahaha thank for the spotting the error, cause using my pervious FR on Ryn format as a guideline... :p

Thanks for liking my FR, Bro you should quickly book a slot. If her BBBJ not good Bonnie will BBBJ for you :p

amazeme
13-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Jaynie....a well trained BBBJ lady. Thats her expertise. 2 rounds of CIM, what more can I ask for. She tells me that her previous boyfriend shares the same liking as me (BBBJ lover). The boyfriend hates FJ but just adore her slurping the lolli.

I have to say the picture looks better than what she appears to be. Though she is not really what I expect it to be but her attitude and her..aarrhhh...BBBJ technique makes up for everything. Anyway, this is how it went

Round 1
Loads of deep throat. She looks at me as she suckles on my lolli. BBBJ lover, you can let this one go. I finish my 1st round in my favourite position. When I told her to kneel infront of me and let me CIM her, she laugh and say "You naughty...tar leing". I HJ while she enjoys my two jingle bell with her tongue. This gesture is super XXX. When I am about to CUM, I requested her lovely mouth to be open wide. Oh yes...next few moments were magical. Shot my load to the bulleyes, eerrmm..but today I chew cheng so some landed on the face. I apologies for the inaccurate shooting skills. After which, she went to the toilet and she spit everything out. Good stuff...2 thumbs up.

Round 2, she begining to be more and more kinky. She request that I sit on the dressing table while she BBBJ me again. This time, the BBBJ was dam fierce. I told her I wanted to penetrate her so she latex me and requested doggey on the bed. Her butt is is round and absolutely tampting.
This time, when I am about to shoot, she ask me to sit at the dresser while she sits on the bed. Oh yes...she open her mouth wide for me. Just feels as if I playing with water pistol in the swimming pools. But this CUMshot is surely XXX.

Verdict: I am a contented man... 2 rounds of CIM, thats awesome.:D

Stats on Jaynie
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not really appealing on my view. May differs with other people)
Boobs: 7/10 (all natural B+)
Body: 6/10 ( she is kinda short and rather fleshy. If she trimms off more, that will certainty be awesome)
Pussy: Looks bushy...
BBBJ / CIM: 10/10 (ADORE IT....LOVE IT....ABSOLUTELY STUNNING)

bbbj-lover
14-11-2007, 02:14 AM
This is 1 hell of a BBBJ cum CIM session!

2 whole loads of cums.... went straight to her mouth. (of cos' she DID not swallow)

If Baixue is my PRC BBBJ Queen, JAYNIE is my THAI BBBJ Queen!!!

Give me 1 night to rest. BBBJ FR will be up soon....
Thanks bonnie, you fulfil my signature

RollingGoodX
14-11-2007, 04:09 AM
Wow solid deep throat BBBJ... I love it :D but looks must be my cup of tea too otherwise got problem marikita cos my little bro is such spoilt bratt...:o Any live pics?

Bonniesan
14-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks bro H2oMelon, bro amazeme and bro [COLOR="sienna"]bbbj-lover[/COLORHope to see more of her! :)

Bonniesan
14-11-2007, 11:28 AM
PROMO time for this BBBJ queen!!!

$150/90/2 to all :D

H2oMelon
14-11-2007, 12:02 PM
This is 1 hell of a BBBJ cum CIM session!

2 whole loads of cums.... went straight to her mouth. (of cos' she DID not swallow)

If Baixue is my PRC BBBJ Queen, JAYNIE is my THAI BBBJ Queen!!!

Give me 1 night to rest. BBBJ FR will be up soon....
Thanks bonnie, you fulfil my signature

Never try Baixue before anyway think she already went back, but lucky Jaynie here to saty, really can be call BBBJ Queen of LOS!!! :cool:

Wow solid deep throat BBBJ... I love it but looks must be my cup of tea too otherwise got problem marikita cos my little bro is such spoilt bratt... Any live pics?

Brother she not bad looking, anyway you be closing your eye most of the time while she BBBJ you :D

johnnybgood
14-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Looks: 7.5/10 (Close to posted pcture)
Body: 8/10 (smooth with bit Tann skin)
Boobs:7.5/10 Nice looking boobs
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good action BJ)
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Money no enough

Nothing to complain but full of praise. Hardworking BBBJ that make me CIM in a short period.:o Next comes to FJ that is also good. Allows many patterns. Always smiling. Watching those boobs in cowgirl position very fun. How I wish my w have such nice one also.
10 alot to Bonnie. I am getting worried with Bonus around the corner.
I do not think my johnny will be good.:p

Myself
14-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Seem like she really a good BBBJ gem, will contact you shortly Bonnie ;)

Bonniesan
14-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks bro johnnybgood for FR. Yup, she'll be around for awhile. bro, fast hand fast leg

Bonniesan
15-11-2007, 12:39 PM
FR copied from group by hdryer07

Thanks and sorry bro for the late FR. Been very busy lately. Overall
Jaynie is a fantastic girl who works real hard to satisfy you. A
chatty, friendly and horny girl who is really worth the money spent.
I really had a sextastic time and enjoyed her company.

Face: 7 (Doesnt really look like picture but will grow on you. She is
actually pretty)
Boobs: 9 ( What can i say, she has nice breast and tits. Great to suck
and lick)
BBBJ: 9 (Great suction, she will lick your balls and shaft and savour
the whole thing)
Painting: Allowed ( She will provide you with surround sound)
Fingering: Allowed (She is damn wet, very sensitive if she click with
u)
FJ: 9 ( She is hardworking and her pussy is damn tight, she will even
contract her pussy to make the sensation fell better, and her fuck me
face, really turn me on. Nice ass, great for doggy, too bad no AJ lol.)
RTF: Yes

Bros, a real gem

bbbj-lover
15-11-2007, 03:14 PM
this is a FR truly based on my experience of a

SUCKER BBBJ BY A VAMPIRE DICK SUCKER, JAYNIE

Upon the dark, as the night transcends into darkness.... the moon covered by the gloomy clouds. I shrouded into the lateness, on the streets covered with activities, bustling with humans, fresh blooded. I am also a normal human being, fully hot blooded! I was expecting a sultry, top BBBJ sucker in the room. So many FRs, on her......

Went to the room, skipped all the neccessary description. REWIND FORWARD TO BBBJ......

BBBJ----- 10/10!!!!
CIM----- 10/10!!!!

In the tub, she sucked.
In the bed she sucked.
On the chair, she sucked.
I stand up and she also sucked.
Basically, I was sucked for 90mins.

Her BBBJ technique is unique. Compare to Baixue, its a 1/2 1/2 fight.
first, she kissed the outer shaft. She wrapped her fingers to warmth it.
next, she just continue to lick like ice-cream, and her expression was priceless!
she rolled her tongue all around after pulled my foreskin back.
Slowly, she engulfed my dick. but it was a slow, with her mouth swallowing it fully.
AS she hit deep-throat, she shut her mouth and there was the tension!
Even when she move up and down, there was speeds of fast-and-slow.
When she slow, she was sensual.
When she fast, she is wild!!!
I try my best to control cumming fast, to enjoy her BBBJ skills.
But I cummed as hard as i could control!
Her skills was too good
CUMMED in her mouth!!! and she was too good to be true.
No rush to spit out too. in fact, when cum in her mouth, she still lick all dry before going toilet.

This is the truly... BBBJ Queen from LOS.
I am glad, I conquered 2 in 1 month. 1 from PRC, 1 from LOS

smallboyz
15-11-2007, 05:35 PM
I seldom write FR but she's really good! not a good writer myself.
Jaynie has superb attitude and very chatty and frenly, no FL feel at all.
i guess her ability to communicate well in English helps.

although she's not feeling well, she did not use that as an excuse and will try her best to pamper you.

looks: 7 (looks slightly plump compared to photo but she grows on u)
BJ: 9 (I dun need to say more)
FJ: 9
frenching: nil (she's not feeling well, so only light kisses)

rgds,

Myself
15-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Pardon me that this has to be a quick & short FR because I have to get back to work. Saw FR was immediately interested because hear she great at BBBJ. Here's the stats :

Face : Pretty girl with a nice smiling face. Lovely eyes. Grow better after time - Grade 7/10

Body : Well-proportion bodyr. Skin colour is lighter than other Thai girls - Grade 7/10

Breasts : C-cup 100% Real with nice light brown nipples - Grade 8/10

Pussy : Pretty tight. Hair left in it's natural state - Grade 7/10

Frenching : Great kisser & tongue action. Really got my blood pumping - Grade 8/10

Cunnilingus : Seems to like it a lot. Got her shivering & moaning. Gave her 2 rounds of it. Pussy has no smell at all - Grade 8/10

BBBJ : Very good. Slow & sensual with deep throat twisting and turning, CIM on the 1st shot and nearly the 2nd - Grade 9.5/10

FJ : Missionary position, doggie-style. I was slow to release for second shot, but she was quite patient, nearly CIM when she do BBBJ again! -Grade 7/10

GFE : Very friendly girl. English spoken. Always smiling. Good service attitude - Grade 8.5/10

Comment : She really good at BBBJ. POWER! POWER! POWER! even without FJ only BBBJ she does, she will be a hit also.

Tipped her $50 because I like her service a lot. :)

peterparker89
15-11-2007, 10:28 PM
wah liao eh, si si beh tempting man... :p

kdc2314
15-11-2007, 11:16 PM
wah liao eh, si si beh tempting man... :p

bro damm long no see your FRs liao leh .. chong lah dont wait liao .. :D

peterparker89
16-11-2007, 09:21 AM
bro damm long no see your FRs liao leh .. chong lah dont wait liao ..

uncle rain, me still got chiong lar, but only go for promo prices wan... broke lar :o
nowadays, i rely on other bros' FRs and okts' recommendation. by the time i go chiong, the gal gonna go home liao... :D
anyway, i have passed the stage of posting FRs lah. very tedious leh... so now when i read good and quite honest FR i will up the bro...
btw, i want to read ur FRs leh... haha...

Bonniesan
16-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks bro bbbj-lover bro smallboyz, bro Myself for FRs. Last few days for this power BBBJ.

bbbj-lover
17-11-2007, 03:43 PM
now that Baixue left, I only for Jaynie to suck my cock....

i miss her BBBJ! should I RTF?

jdi813
17-11-2007, 05:28 PM
now that Baixue left, I only for Jaynie to suck my cock....

i miss her BBBJ! should I RTF?aiya can ask here mean wanna RTF liao but jus need someone to give a gentle push in the right direction ... so here it is ... unless no $$$ liao like my poor deprived horny self ... i cannot think of any reason not to RTF

Bonniesan
18-11-2007, 01:07 PM
aiya can ask here mean wanna RTF liao but jus need someone to give a gentle push in the right direction ... so here it is ... unless no $$$ liao like my poor deprived horny self ... i cannot think of any reason not to RTF

Another reason to RTF.

$138/90/2 - sunday only

samuelg78
18-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Already apply at your group. Pls check.

Bonniesan
19-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Gotcha!!! Promotion extended!!! :D

bbbj-lover
19-11-2007, 11:02 AM
aiya can ask here mean wanna RTF liao but jus need someone to give a gentle push in the right direction ... so here it is ... unless no $$$ liao like my poor deprived horny self ... i cannot think of any reason not to RTF

Another reason to RTF.

$138/90/2 - sunday only

jdi813, I RTFed!!!

This time, its just mind blowing, and leg wobbly session. It was double the lick, the suck, the blow and the gobble!!! She almost ATE my dick and refused to let go!

SCARY.......:eek:

ALL HAILED THE QUEEN OF BBBJ (THAI)

jdi813
19-11-2007, 01:04 PM
jdi813, I RTFed!!!

This time, its just mind blowing, and leg wobbly session. It was double the lick, the suck, the blow and the gobble!!! She almost ATE my dick and refused to let go!

SCARY.......:eek:

ALL HAILED THE QUEEN OF BBBJ (THAI)wahahahahahahahaha ... nice to see u had a good time :D

syt-love
19-11-2007, 01:08 PM
BBBJ-lover!

your nick is as exciting as your experiences. If have, I PM you, about my BBBJ expereinces! if you have syt good ones, sms me too!

NewAvatar
19-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Name : Jaynie (From LOS)
Vital Stats : 35C-25-35
Looks : Very beautiful big eyes! I like them the more I look! Gives a very comfortable feeling looking at them & almost got mesmerized! Nice short hair with cute looks! Can be mistaken for someone younger than the said age!
Skin : Smooth, almost fair type
Treatment : Very accommodating & hardworking! Very sensual bbbj! She's gonna be another hot stuff! :D
Best Part : Of course her BBBJ, damn so powerful, passionate, sensual, hardworking, vacuum suction, CFM look when blowing....those never try CIM she sure will be the one who able to make you CIM.

Can said I honor to try her, thanks bonnie for the slot provide and the rate given. :o

Bonniesan
19-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks bro new avatar for FR. Almost full today. Book fast for slot

Bonniesan
20-11-2007, 04:46 PM
$138/90/2 :)

Bonniesan
21-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Thanks for all the supports. Didn't know the lowered pricing can get these overwhelming reponses!!!

Bonniesan
21-11-2007, 04:35 PM
And her stay is extended!!! :D

havana
21-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Tks Bro Bonniesan for arranging a session wif her tis afternoon.

Reached htl n msg Bro Bonnesan, Ding Dong, door opened but there was nobody in sight! Suddenly somebody hugged me from behind, it was Jaynie!Picture versus real person is 90%, except a bit meaty n darker.

Anyway first look was sweet and subsequent look more sweet. Felt very homely and didnt actually want to leave towards to end. Sat on bed and she sat on my thigh, started frenching like gf and bf, talk and kiss, kiss and talk.We break the ice easily during conversation esp talking abt Thai Buddha, at least she is the 1st gal i came across having a lot in common to talk!

Proceed to shower and she was very dedicated. Both sat in the tub, washed, slight massages.Nothing much in the bath n procceded to bed.She asked me to close my eyes pretending to be asleep while she did a catbath, REALLY SHIOK like Prince. She lifted my bottom up and slipped in her thigh to lift me higher. I already half dozed...enjoying...lie back and rest while she do her job. Suddenly, i felt the grop down there, i opened my eyes! Gosh she is BBBJing...Nice, hard suction, slow and fast, looks at me and embracing my shaft. Can see she is enjoying too...Confirmed got Slurpee effect. You know next, I exploded and moaned out. "I am dying" I said. "You like it?" I asked. Responded-[she sticked out her playful tongue] Soon after BBBJ for abt 20mins while we french n i play her lovely hole, i told her i m going to explode! Suddenly as i was abt to come, i realised tat my bro was orledi on condom.Soon i exploded.

We chit chat n watch TV while she play with my shaft and embrace my balls too. Told to rest for 15mins before next job. After 10 mins, cant tahan liao as she kept "disturbing" me. Started with her powerful BBBJ again!!!, WA LAU, how to tahan???Slurpee again???!!! SIAO LIAO...!!! Like kana rape like that...LOL ask me to stand while her mouth never leaves my dick. WOW, my rod became hot rod in no time. Put on the cap and started work. Half way, she took it off as i was soft and carry on with her BBBJ again!!, CIM again.

Follow by massage and she told me to rest. Took shower and time out. Actually she wanted to give me 3 shots earlier, but I think unless given another 30 mins. so in the end landed with 2 shots. No rush throughout and her hygiene real pro, brush teeth and rinse each time she BBBJ. Really wash you clean.

Look: 8.0 / 10 (SYT) 90% accurate pic
Body: 7.0 / 10
Boobs: 8.5/ 10
Attitude: 9.0 / 10
GFE: 9.0 / 10
HJ: No need lah
BBBJ: 10+A* / 10
FJ: cant rate(not complete-why? read FR pls)
Her Birthday is on the 22nd Nov, any bro who visited her if can pls bring her a small gift ( cock which she mention ). She is also extending her stay for another wk, guess she really like Sin

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks bro havana for FR. Today's JAYNIE's birthday.

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 02:03 PM
EVANDA & JAYNIE
TARMA
$250/90/4

Bonniesan
22-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Bros,

Upon promotion rate, please book early for the sunday fast hand fast leg offer!

Book early, first 3 booking will be given special rate. SMS for enquiries!

bbbj-lover
22-11-2007, 05:16 PM
EVANDA & JAYNIE
TARMA
$250/90/4

Wah! EVANDA BBBJ good as well?
cannot imagine seeing both eating my dick

bbbj-lover
22-11-2007, 05:17 PM
wahahahahahahahaha ... nice to see u had a good time :D

bro jdi813

hope to see u go try the tarma first... :)

Bonniesan
23-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Her service is comparable to JAYNIE

QooMilk
23-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Note - Ok since so may FRs on her service, so let me try writing my FR on Jaynie but from her point of view.

“Ding Dong” I quickly rush to the door and open. Saw this big size guy standing in front of the door smiling at me.
“Sawwadi Kurp” he said.

I was think “wow he can speak Thai ah?” But I was wrong; his Thai suck only some simple greeting words he knows. But never mind, all I need to do is to ensure he enjoy his time with me in the room.

I give him a warm hug and kiss his cheek, he indeed is BIG and tall, I need to tip my toe to kiss him. He naughtily places his hand on my bottom...what a horny and cheeky fellow he is. I use my hand and press his jean to test if he already standing. Wow can feel is quite big, think I going to enjoy myself later.

Bring him to the cushion and pour him a glass of ice water to show that I provide good service and maybe he will tip me well later kekeke. Help him remove his t-shirt and sit on his lap working my magic finger his chest and nipple giving him some sexy touch. He close his eye and relax, I move my mouth close to his and when our lip touch, some how we still frenching. He was stroking my back with his strong hair but very gentle. We both were tangling together like snake, enjoying the sensuous touches. Oh I can’t take it much longer, but no matter how horny I or he feel we need to bath first who know where he came from just now or what dirt he have on him right?
I cheekily remove my shirt and skirt slowly piece by piece to make him feel more hot, he was sitting there with hawk eye looking at me...ah...think he enjoying it. Last piece I remove my black colour g-string showing my will maintains pussy, he look as he going to pound right at me...I cover my pussy area and act as if I shy but in my heart I more then willing to let him feel, touch and lick my pussy...

Inside the bath, I wash him cleanly and take special attention to his metal hard rod. He was caressing my breast with his soapy hands, exploring different textures against my skin and his. I run some clean water to clean his rod and keen down place his penis into my mouth, I move my head forwards and backwards, up and down be careful to keep my teeth away and not to harm my darling. Can hear him moaning lightly, I continue flicking the ridge with my tongue, licking his balls, sucking just the end part of his penis. Holding his testicle in my mouth for a moment and holding his shaft and sucking the end while cradling his balls. No sure for how long, suddenly feel something warm and sticky rush into my mouth...oh ya I love it as to prove that I able to make most men cum doing bbbj. I look up at him, his face was satisfies with smiling face and give me a thumb up. I feel proud when customer praises me. I help him to wash up and ask him to wait for me in the bedroom as I need to Listerine myself.

I cover myself with a towel and walk out, saw him sitting on the cushion puffing cigarette. I walk to him and sit on the bed looking at him. Even he look big in size he look quite handsome looking also kekeke. Ask him if he wants anymore drinks, he polity reject me, so shy and cute this guy...I like.

Seeing him extinguisher his cigarette, I move forward a bit till my hand can reach him, I rub his inner thigh and grad his penis, woo so fast hand again. I cheeky smile at him, making his face turn red...so cute. I ask him lay down on the bed; I remove my towel and start running my finger lightly on his belly and into his pubic hair, continuing by stroking his penis. I playing on his penis tip and give a light squeezed once in a while. We were frenching like lover, so sweet. I try to go down and give him a bbbj but was stop by him. He told me is his turn to service me, I give a smile and lay down preparing myself to enjoy his service.

He start kiss my neck follow to my breast and stop there, he squeezed my breast and start licking my nipple. Oh yeah I was in heaven, one of his hand already reaches my vagina, stroking the external area, so sensitive that I let out a soft moans...my hand was stroking his back and buttocks breathing start to get quicken as both of us aroused each others...he move his mouth to my vagina area...is he going to lick me? Oh! I so shy but meanwhile excited... he gently part my labia and run his tongue flat from the slit of my vaginal opening up over my clitoris. I moan louder and louder, occasionally he thrust into my vagina, so naught... can’t take it any longer, I help him put on CD and squats on top of him, changing speed and rhythm... I feel delightfully wonderful, he enjoy looking up as my breast swinging and bouncing, he reach up his hand and them in his mouth...

He then suggest switching into missionaries position, I like because I don’t have to do all the hard work and is comfortable. I push my legs wider apart and warp around his waist, quiet hard as his waist is rather rounded. He tries no too putting much weight on me and raising my buttocks and starting pumping. I hold his penis tight between my thighs enjoy every pump he made... I was so profoundly satisfying... I caressing his back and run my fingernails over his skin... it was so wonderful love making with him... think I at lest cum 3 times... then he let out a “ah” sound, I hug him so tightly letting his penis stay inside of me, we French... hugging each other tightly with sweat dropping... letting him finally pull out his penis I took some tissues and help him remove the loaded CD. Ask him rest awhile and pour him a glass of water... he hug me into his arm and kiss me... so lovely...

He takes a look at his watch, think almost time up... I help him bath again and inside the bathroom give a kiss to his penis kekeke. Watching him dress up himself, I was a bit disappointed cause is about time he leaving; wonder if I still got a chance to see him ever again? He pays me together with some tips and walk to the door, I walk up and hug him tightly and we French, tell him to make promise to visit me again before I gone....

Rating;
Looks – Cubby, round, cute...
Penis Size – I promise him cannot say
Cathbath – 9/10
Pussy licking – 9/10
FJ – 9/10 like making love to lover
French – 9/10 like lover
Attitude – Shy but loving guy; know how to enjoy good sex.
Will he RTF me? – He must or else I will hate him forever!!!

:p ~ The End ~ :D

Bonniesan
24-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks bro QooMilk for writing an FR on behalf of JAYNIE. I like it!!! :D

QooMilk
24-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks bro QooMilk for writing an FR on behalf of JAYNIE. I like it!!! :D

U welcome, tell her I will bill her if I see her again :D

Bonniesan
24-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Will check with her, most to most, ask her tip you.

Bonniesan
24-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Limited slots left for today, do fast hand fast leg before slot runs out.

Bonniesan
25-11-2007, 03:11 PM
$130/90/2

fast hand fast leg. Only for sunday

Leele
25-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Name : Jaynie
Vital Stats : 35C-25-35

Many thanks to bonnie for arranging a session this afternoon. Decided to try Jaynie after reading all the glowing FRs I've read about her. I seldom write FRs, but I am writing a brief FR after receiving such great service.
Must say that she looks different from the photos, less attractive, but she's still pretty- the looks grow on you, and her funny, charming and chatty personality definately are strong pluses for that GFE. And her figure is great, her boobs are big and firm also, haha nice ass to grip also. And as all the bros have testified, her bbbj is really powerful and skilled- all the tongue action! Her hole is really tight as well.

Would really love to RTF, but it appears she is leaving soon.. next thur I believe... not much time left!

H2oMelon
26-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Yippee OC not around, so able to RTF Jaynie again...she been in my mind the whole time since I last try her (To be frank I miss her BBBJ more :D )

Face: 8 – More lovely since I last saw her, but abit lack of sleep I think. But she happy to see, feel so warm in heart as she still rem me.

Body: 8 – As mentioned before, right place. But I don't much care, I care more about her BBBJ skill.

Boobs: 8.5 – 35C CUP!!! Same as before, never get bigger or small.

BBBJ: 11/10 – those had try her BBBJ, I sure most agreed why I rate her BBBJ so high. Never I try a BBBJ as good as her. Simply just for her BBBJ I think i wroth the money already.

Frenching: Yes this time, once the door open she already pound into me and next thing I know I frenching her deeply...

FJ: 9 – Enjoy more this time, maybe chemistry this round, so more passionate.

Attitude: 10 – How to complaint? I the KING when with her!!!

RTF: Now thinking how to explain to my wife I spend so much this month...but even I die also no regret.

Take Note: The above rating is my own personally rating, what I feel trying her service. Comment are welcome.