PDA

View Full Version : Is this the luckiest woman alive ?

iPhone
07-11-2007, 11:37 AM
have 200 orgasms every day... :eek:

but I'm not moaning!

By Matthew Acton

PRETTY Sarah Carmen is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything.

The rumble of a train on the tracks, the purr of a hairdryer, the rhythmic drone of a photo-copier are all enough to make her go oh oh oh, ahhhhh.

She had FIVE orgasms during our 40-minute interview. But I can't take the credit—it was just talking about her sex life that set her off.

Sarah, 24, suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs.

She said: "Sometimes I have so much sex to try to calm myself down I get bored of it. And men I sleep with don't seem to make as much effort because I climax so easily."

As she chatted, Sarah became increasingly flustered.

"Sorry, you'll have to excuse me for a minute. I'll be with you in a sec," she mumbled before letting out a long sigh.

Sarah, from London, developed PSAS after being prescribed anti-depressants at 19.

She believes her condition was brought on by the pills.

She said: "Within a few weeks I just began to get more and more aroused more and more of the time and I just kept having endless orgasms.

"It started off in bed where sex sessions would last for hours and my boyfriend would be stunned at how many times I would orgasm.

"Then it would happen after sex. I'd be thinking about what we'd done in bed and I'd start feeling a bit flushed, then I'd become aroused and climax.

"In six months I was having 150 orgasms a day—and it has been as many as 200."

She and her boyfriend split— and new partners struggle to keep up with her sex demands. "Often, I'll want to wear myself out by having as many orgasms as I can so they stop and I can get some peace," she said.

Sarah is a beautician and working in salons filled with whirring hairdryers and skincare gadgets can cause problems.

"If I start coughing and run to the loo, the girls know to fetch the client a magazine or a cup of tea," she said, adding, "Sometimes I'd like to just have a normal life."

All together now, aaaahhhhh!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0311_200_orgasms.shtml

Red_Tirak1099
07-11-2007, 02:09 PM
If we guys in here shoes not such a fun thing.....testicles also will dry up :D

12a12
07-11-2007, 02:35 PM
wonder how many underwear she will have to bring in her bag when she go out. :D

regent
07-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Haha, read such story with a pinch of salt .... donno whether true or false ...
150 times a day .... how much 'water' flow out can fill a few bottles at least ..

Xgenre
07-11-2007, 03:57 PM
wonder how many underwear she will have to bring in her bag when she go out. :D

She's permanently wearing adult diapers. Nothing is quite as super absorbent. :D

STK01
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Quite a little bit unbelievable... :confused:

Resident Evil
07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I would not envy her. I wonder if there is such a guy who can cum so easily:confused:

cyclonez
08-11-2007, 04:50 AM
ya..seems quite unbelievable to me.

she looks quite pretty though.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/orgasm_04_01.jpg

wuxiboyz
08-11-2007, 05:51 AM
this is 1 of a big diff btwn man and woman!
sometimes i envy them can cum many times than us!:D

ANDYSIAO14
08-11-2007, 09:23 AM
woah...
guys come and go but she stood up and said- more to cum ;)

Cytan7
08-11-2007, 11:45 AM
It is unbelievable :eek: , i think it can be harmful to her body though..

louis2002
08-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS) sure will affect her daily life

my 2 cent worth

Kyser Soze
08-11-2007, 01:43 PM
200 times is a bit to hard on her. One previous FL whom I tried, told me that she can cummed up to 2 times a session. Of course, she said this is subjected to the skills, the feel and the looks of her client. :rolleyes: Well, that's one of the horniest gal I have encountered. But 200 versus 2? Sarah Carmen really beats her hands down.

Imagine we guys cum 5 times a day is already considered as quite 'power'. What a difference between a man and a woman.

billabong
08-11-2007, 02:28 PM
200 times a day. Stay with her too long definitely slim you down and dry you out. :D

asdfghjkl
08-11-2007, 05:28 PM
think she quite famous in this forum liao ler.. :cool: