PDA

View Full Version : luna

astonteo1981
07-11-2007, 11:24 AM
any bros been there,a few of my frends told me betta than dragonfly,anyone care to share exact location.

s69ex
07-11-2007, 02:46 PM
:) is actually named LUNUAR bro.....exact location is at clarke quay besides the pub where they hv these hospital themes....forgot wat is called

Red_Tirak1099
07-11-2007, 02:56 PM
....forgot wat is calledCall the The Cannery......this joint reinds me of a upmarket Este

astonteo1981
08-11-2007, 11:01 AM
will recce and update bros

Cytan7
08-11-2007, 11:52 AM
heard that it is playing Canto pop songs, equivalent to Dragonfly and the club on 4th floor AMK hub.... kinda keen to explore

narada
08-11-2007, 04:22 PM
This place is called Lunar, under the cannery group. This place is where the old Clinic use to be. The entrance is directly opposite the Highlander

The concept is similiar to dragonfly with the live band etc etc. However it is targetting the higher market with the more expensive drinks.

One interesting attraction is that they have a whole group of china mms as waitress on the 2nd floor donning red wigs dressed in cheongsam. Quality of theses mms are average. Not sure if xian-able.

Very crowded on friday night. Not too sure about other nights.

narada
08-11-2007, 04:24 PM
heard that it is playing Canto pop songs, equivalent to Dragonfly and the club on 4th floor AMK hub.... kinda keen to explore

What is this plave at AMK hub? Any more info on these place?

Red_Tirak1099
02-12-2007, 02:32 AM
New Paper report......seems this Lunar another CMI joint :eek:

YET another nightspot, yet another clash.

A group of 10 clubbers got into a dispute with the bouncers at Lunar at Clarke Quay on Sunday morning.

The result: The police and an ambulance were called and a club patron ended up being treated in hospital.

This fight came two days after a man was killed in Orchard Towers. And two weeks ago, The New Paper reported on a fight in Zouk.

In the latest case, the patrons and the club management gave different accounts of what happened.

The group of 10 claimed they were manhandled for no reason by the bouncers.

Lunar, on the other hand, said the patrons were the aggressors and added that it has video footage of the incident.

Police spokesman Cheryl Foo said the police received a call about a 'dispute' at a nightspot along River Valley Road at 4.20am yesterday.

TWO MEN INJURED

She said two men were injured. One had a cut above his left eye and the other had a cut on his finger.

The police are investigating.

One of the customers involved, Mr Ryan Quek, 28, said his group of seven men and three women friends are professionals in their late 20s.

He said they were at Lunar on Saturday night for a friend's birthday and to show a visiting Thai friend Singapore's nightlife. He claims that at about 4am, a bouncer 'confronted' one of his friends.

Mr Quek said: 'The bouncer told my friend, 'Behave yourself'. Perhaps he felt my friend was dancing too wildly. But we were in a corner of the club by ourselves and there were no other tables next to us.'

He and another friend went over to find out what was happening.

The situation escalated at that point.

Mr Quek claimed that the bouncer spoke into his headset and, less than a minute later, more bouncers appeared.

'They started shoving us without asking us anything. Suddenly someone shouted, 'Get them out',' Mr Quek alleged.

Mr Quek claimed he was then manhandled by the bouncers and taken to a staff-only area. He claimed he tried to call the police using his handphone, but was 'shoved into a corner' by the bouncers. He claimed his friends also were manhandled, and one ended up bleeding from his face.

Minutes later, the rest of his friends were ushered into the staff-only area.

Mr Quek said one of his female friends was also 'pushed' by a bouncer. Mr Quek said at this point he asked his woman friend to call the police.

He said the police arrived about five minutes later. An ambulance also arrived and sent the bleeding man to the hospital.

Lifebrandz executive vice-president Bernard Lim said he understood from staff at Lunar that the customers had become 'rowdy' at about 4am.

He said: 'A group of customers were making a lot of noise. One of our security personnel did the right thing and asked them to refrain from shouting.'

But the group did not quiet down so the same bouncer and a colleague approached the customers again.

This time, about seven customers surrounded the two bouncers and 'got aggressive', claimed Mr Lim.

The chief security officer also came over to intervene.

Just when tempers seemed to be cooling off, one of the customers suddenly smashed a beer glass on a table and the group became 'aggressive' again, Mr Lim claimed.

Mr Lim said: 'The security staff tried to calm the customers down and asked them to go out of the club to talk.'

But a customer started 'raining blows' on one of the bouncers.

To defuse the 'tense situation', Mr Lim said the bouncers started ushering the group out through the fire exit. That was also when the staff decided to call the police.

Mr Lim said the entire incident was captured on Lunar's closed-circuit television cameras.

teraterm55
02-12-2007, 02:36 PM
New Paper report......seems this Lunar another CMI joint :eek:......... [/color]

wha kaoz.. bro you very informed about all these club fights hahaha.. next time must call you before i go cheong a place.. better be safe than sorry. thanks for info..

ANYWAY.. any bros have info on the AMK HUB joint ?? hehehe kind of near my nest (^_^) would be fun to just hand out there, and then roll home when i am drunk. hahahahah

andyk
10-12-2007, 01:10 PM
This place is called Lunar, under the cannery group. This place is where the old Clinic use to be. The entrance is directly opposite the Highlander

The concept is similiar to dragonfly with the live band etc etc. However it is targetting the higher market with the more expensive drinks.

One interesting attraction is that they have a whole group of china mms as waitress on the 2nd floor donning red wigs dressed in cheongsam. Quality of theses mms are average. Not sure if xian-able.

Very crowded on friday night. Not too sure about other nights.

Hey Bro,
Heard good things about LUNA,U been there recently ?
Do U know their opening & closing times ? Juz in case need to hop over there for more fun !

Cheers !
Andyk

Hungary Fighter
11-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Heard this place play trance music after midnight but if like dragonfly shouldn't b playing trance??? Just wanna confirm b4 going down this weekend as me & my buddies all into trance....thks

narada
18-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey Bro,
Heard good things about LUNA,U been there recently ?
Do U know their opening & closing times ? Juz in case need to hop over there for more fun !

Cheers !
Andyk

Bro Andyk,

Have not been there lately, but heard getting more crowded. Best day is Friday. Think a lot of DF crowd is moving there as well.

Anyway, the opening time is 6pm to 6am everyday, same as DF. Hope this info is useful.

Cheers!

andyk
20-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Bro Andyk,

Have not been there lately, but heard getting more crowded. Best day is Friday. Think a lot of DF crowd is moving there as well.

Anyway, the opening time is 6pm to 6am everyday, same as DF. Hope this info is useful.

Cheers!

-> Bro,many thanks for your reply ! Since i have been there on wed nite,i really digged LUNAR & it'll be my NO.1 Fav Live Chinese Music Place from now on...Great place to entertain both biz guest & bring our ktv galfrens there !...they have already given us FOC memberships but i heard that the non-member area is more happening !...and weekends there are many ktv gals chilling out there !....So U probably read more my post updates here !

Cheers !
Andyk

tOmAski33
20-12-2007, 11:36 PM
-> Bro,many thanks for your reply ! Since i have been there on wed nite,i really digged LUNAR & it'll be my NO.1 Fav Live Chinese Music Place from now on...Great place to entertain both biz guest & bring our ktv galfrens there !...they have already given us FOC memberships but i heard that the non-member area is more happening !...and weekends there are many ktv gals chilling out there !....So U probably read more my post updates here !

Cheers !
Andyk

Bro Just check with you what abt Sat nite is it still as happening on Fri nite???
Can see many Ktv gals there or not???
Like to know them too..HaHa...

~~Fresh~~
21-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Lunar... The resident band is 2 guys from SuperStar Idol... The indo guy and another face CMI want....

Crowd not bad but a bit rowdy....

andyk
22-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Bro Just check with you what abt Sat nite is it still as happening on Fri nite???
Can see many Ktv gals there or not???
Like to know them too..HaHa...

-> Sori Bro,i'm very new to LUNAR & my biz clients & bros are "married" so they can't cheong during weekends so i'll not be able to reply or update U on this ! :D

Maybe other LUNAR bros can assist here ?

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk

ps.only my beloved SPURS vs ARSENAL is on my mind now !.....

Pakito
23-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Check out their website bro.

http://www.lunar.sg

You can read more abt them in the press release pdf format.

~ Cheers ~

andyk
23-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Check out their website bro.

L U N A R (http://www.lunar.sg)

You can read more abt them in the press release pdf format.

~ Cheers ~

Hey BRO,

Many thanks for the headsup on their cool website ! It was very informative for me since i'm now hooked on LUNAR !

U are regular there ? Or any other happening places to update me ?

Cheers !
Andyk

Pakito
23-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Glad u found the website informative Bro. Andy.No,i dont frequent the place.Just heard about them and since u were looking to know more about them,helped u get their website.At least now u can read and find out more about them.Enjoy the place,heard its a not bad place to party.And some pretty hot gals frequent tat place too.~ Cheers ~

*Would be great for all Bro's who found my info beneficial and could up my points. ~ Cheers ~ * :)

andyk
29-12-2007, 10:17 PM
"Quickie Drink @ LUNAR" - 27/12

After my dinner business meeting...i really "thirsty" for some fun @ my fav nite place - LUNAR !....Arrived there about 1030pm thinking that the PRC band will start performing only from 11pm...But they already started their session...Juz luv their performances !

Tonite there were 2 pretty PRC SYT waitress serving my table...Juz luv their sexy mini cheongsam & red wig...and best of all - when they want to take your orders or serve U,their faces are so close to U that U want to kiss her ! ha ha !...and each time my hand will be on their waist...and they dun really mind at all !....

Tis place is getting popular even at the members' floor...really an upmarket live music & happening joint to entertain your clients & buddies !!!

Would luv to go there more often !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

narada
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
-> ...they have already given us FOC memberships but i heard that the non-member area is more happening !...and weekends there are many ktv gals chilling out there !....So U probably read more my post updates here !

Looks like you are enjoying yourself over at lunar. It is really quite a nice place to chill out with some eye candies around. However recently it is also getting a little rowdy for comfort. A thing that cannot be avoided for such chinese nitespots.
Waiting to read more of your escapades!:p

Cheers,
Narada

geylangbonker
11-01-2008, 01:08 AM
[QUOTE=narada;2515485]Looks like you are enjoying yourself over at lunar. It is really quite a nice place to chill out with some eye candies around. However recently it is also getting a little rowdy for comfort. A thing that cannot be avoided for such chinese nitespots.

what do u mean thing that cannot be avoid for such chinese nitespots?
GANG FIGHTS...?
ARE U A CHINESE SAMSTER?

narada
15-01-2008, 06:11 PM
what do u mean thing that cannot be avoid for such chinese nitespots?
GANG FIGHTS...?
ARE U A CHINESE SAMSTER?

Yes I am chinese. I am not sure if those are gang related. What I meant was just fights in general. But end of the day, fights do happen anywhere. Just party safe and have fun:)

geylangbonker
16-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Yes I am chinese. I am not sure if those are gang related. What I meant was just fights in general. But end of the day, fights do happen anywhere. Just party safe and have fun:)

hm..i see..bro i dunno ur background !Well...the olden days disco like , canto fire,,octagon...a few i can name it ..there are more fights than nowadays..
today;s generation at discotheque compare to my old days is nothing...!
Whenever there are chinese ,,,there are gangs...that is why secret societies are for!
especially cantopop discos....!:cool:

ShittyAss
16-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Looks like you are enjoying yourself over at lunar. It is really quite a nice place to chill out with some eye candies around. However recently it is also getting a little rowdy for comfort. A thing that cannot be avoided for such chinese nitespots.
Waiting to read more of your escapades!:p

Cheers,
Narada

haha...luna is nthing compared to 97 and rumours la...go check there out and u see where more rowdy loh..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-01-2008, 10:21 PM
hm..i see..bro i dunno ur background !Well...the olden days disco like , canto fire,,octagon...a few i can name it ..there are more fights than nowadays..
Whenever there are chinese ,,,there are gangs...that is why secret societies are for!
You forgot to mention Dreams in Amara......wah Octagon Marmota.....bring back memories hehe btw which are the bengs discos now? :D

Mr.romantic
17-01-2008, 04:50 AM
You forgot to mention Dreams in Amara......wah Octagon Marmota.....bring back memories hehe btw which are the bengs discos now? :D

hahaha Octagon. first time i went. kns within 1 hour only CID came and switch on lights liao. sibei sway. :p

Mr.romantic
17-01-2008, 04:52 AM

hahaha nowadays still trendy to "wear shirt" boh? :D

I<3Ivy
17-01-2008, 09:02 AM

Haha Fire Disco!
haha... good times man, me as potato trying to be an ang moh ah beng, hardly know any hokkien and try to sian ah lian. Super failure.

I still remember that place very well.. used to hang out there with my pai kia friends...

"Fire fire burn so high... "

RTplayer
17-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Only you can have memories, only your memories stays.

You forgot to mention Dreams in Amara......wah Octagon Marmota.....bring back memories hehe btw which are the bengs discos now?

geylangbonker
18-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Haha Fire Disco!
haha... good times man, me as potato trying to be an ang moh ah beng, hardly know any hokkien and try to sian ah lian. Super failure.

I still remember that place very well.. used to hang out there with my pai kia friends...

"Fire fire burn so high... "

woo..so many ex-fire teadance disco kids now grown up all become samsters but not gangsters..!!hm...u try to sian ah lian...spore ah lian at that time all sweet..young..and pretty very "sia lan "oso ..just glance at them they tell..hello kua similanjiao"!!!haha ...sibei song!
I think u must be those who like to follow only..not really cheong with bros really there is a fight at centrepoint after teadance ended at 6pm or marina square wywy wonderspace...!

anyway...i think ur look not really "sart " as ah lian dun like u...so not chance to bring her go east coast or remote staircase to have a gd time with her!

geylangbonker
18-01-2008, 12:50 AM

wah bro! u oso know dreams ar! me geylangbonker ..a salute to u !
u muz be in the 75 or 74 series...as dream disco was hot at that time...!

geylangbonker
18-01-2008, 12:53 AM
hahaha Octagon. first time i went. kns within 1 hour only CID came and switch on lights liao. sibei sway. :p

well..octagon was conquered by 369 .. i think u should know if u are a regular there...!There was the time when we teenagers open dancing steps and challenged on the dancefloor.!Go leng sei go leng sei ..leng sei leng sei pai bei tou!!

geylangbonker
18-01-2008, 12:56 AM
hahaha nowadays still trendy to "wear shirt" boh? :D

wear shirt.....yes why not...!hahaha!:D

shag_fest
18-01-2008, 01:25 AM
well..octagon was conquered by 369 .. i think u should know if u are a regular there...!There was the time when we teenagers open dancing steps and challenged on the dancefloor.!Go leng sei go leng sei ..leng sei leng sei pai bei tou!!

:eek: OC brings alot of memories for me. tea dance at noon for $5 plus 1 soft drink, gd music, occasional CID visits, usual fights n many young chicks.. sad to say, i was one of the "pai kia" but i managed to outgrow it n doin good now.. oh ya, cant forget the "tunnel" leading to the entrance... dark n with loud booming music...sounds like u entering "hell" :rolleyes:

geylangbonker
18-01-2008, 01:35 AM
:eek: OC brings alot of memories for me. tea dance at noon for $5 plus 1 soft drink, gd music, occasional CID visits, usual fights n many young chicks.. sad to say, i was one of the "pai kia" but i managed to outgrow it n doin good now.. oh ya, cant forget the "tunnel" leading to the entrance... dark n with loud booming music...sounds like u entering "hell" :rolleyes:

yup..$5 ..the cheapest teadance in spore at that golden time with no icecubes!
The music was the best compare to nowadays what the kids are listening..
Every one has a direction in life !
HM...bro shag fest...u could be one of my bros ...!
But there are many samsters bros here who used to be anti-public enemy..
anyway...haha that was the past liao...all the best to u whoev:D:Der u are!!

Rub&Buah
18-01-2008, 04:25 AM
woo..so many ex-fire teadance disco kids now grown up all become samsters but not gangsters..!!!

Ah beng 1 ask:siao aey tit tol duo lo ahey?Ah seng ans:Lim pey tit tol Health center ahey.

Ah beng 1 ask ah seng friend,ah boy:Then you leh?

Ah boy ans:wa tit tol L6H66 g17 ahey!an zua?

Ah beng 1 gang ans:You si bey sia lan,wa si adult discussion ahey,wa ahey tau(head) si boss of sbf.ga ga wu ji ga ga lai!

hm...u try to sian ah lian...spore ah lian at that time all sweet..young..and pretty very "sia lan "oso ..just glance at them they tell..hello kua similanjiao"!!!

Ah beng ans:You got lanjiao meh?ahey no la,i see u swee ma!ahey wa si sammy boy,got pager a not,gimme your number la.Dun be dao leh,or drop me a pm;)

Er wu wer er wu wer er!

Just for laugh,dun mind:p

shag_fest
18-01-2008, 11:12 AM

ya bro. those were the days. after dat, i upgraded to fire disco. haha... now go st james n mos n zouk...wahliao. think back n now, the kids now hv better discos than us! not much CID visits n not much fights...last time, almost every week i witness n involve in fights... lucky survive. haha :rolleyes:

ups u bck bro GB!

ShittyAss
18-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Ah beng 1 ask:siao aey tit tol duo lo ahey?Ah seng ans:Lim pey tit tol Health center ahey.

Ah beng 1 ask ah seng friend,ah boy:Then you leh?

Ah boy ans:wa tit tol L6H66 g17 ahey!an zua?

Ah beng 1 gang ans:You si bey sia lan,wa si adult discussion ahey,wa ahey tau(head) si boss of sbf.ga ga wu ji ga ga lai!

Ah beng ans:You got lanjiao meh?ahey no la,i see u swee ma!ahey wa si sammy boy,got pager a not,gimme your number la.Dun be dao leh,or drop me a pm;)

Er wu wer er wu wer er!

Just for laugh,dun mind:p

Swee reply~!

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
18-01-2008, 12:35 PM
wah bro! u oso know dreams ar! me geylangbonker ..a salute to u !
u muz be in the 75 or 74 series...as dream disco was hot at that time...!No la.....kekeke I much older than that, i was overage liao when Dreams came about (converted from the skating rink).....jus that at that time Dreams owner James Poh was my business partner......

I chionged Xanadu, Kasbah, Chinwaa (in hyatt, not the cineleisure one).....later was Rumours, Warehouse, Reading Room......those were the days......I started off chionging Octagon Marmota with those motor xiaos in the early 80s :D

narada
24-01-2008, 03:44 PM

Agreed that fights were much more in the past. But we just wanna have good party time, so any fights will destory the mood.

To more good partys and pretty mm!!! Cheers!! :p

I<3Ivy
24-01-2008, 04:46 PM
I think u must be those who like to follow only..not really cheong with bros really there is a fight at centrepoint after teadance ended at 6pm or marina square wywy wonderspace...!

anyway...i think ur look not really "sart " as ah lian dun like u...so not chance to bring her go east coast or remote staircase to have a gd time with her!

Wah leow you dun shoot me twice in the same post leh! Hahaha...

But you are correct in that I was not a hardcore cheongster, only an ah beng wannabe. Afterall, i didn't bother to buy the white D&G shirt and the skinny pants to match the hardcore ah beng kias. Also didn't have dyed hair... and of course I was the only one among the ah bengs in SAP stream.
They welcome me because I can help with their assignments, haha!

I still remember the shiok feeling of 16 of us grabbing sticks, wrenches and facing off with another group of pai kias... in the end only the 2 who had problem with each other fought and rest just see-show-see-show only.

Not that cannot grab ah lian la... but after a while grabbing cannot progress because we hit the language barrier. Her english is like my mandarin & hokkien, basically non-existant.

Anyway ah lians not really my type during my 14-18yr old years, my crowd mainly were FEP kids, hanging out around the mac's (now starbucks) at Far East Plaza, playing dai ti and drinking beer.
At least the Far east plaza girls more 'ang moh' pai so easier to sweet talk.

ANYWAY, the point of this post was mainly to say that i went to Luna over the weekend.
Seems like a nice place to take your PRC KTV girlfriend to relax... but quite pricey. And also if you have a date already, you can't be staring too much at the chinadoll waitresses.

The short one with the zhang zi yi kind of face looks quite chio though!! :D

Lao_Tzu
24-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Agreed that fights were much more in the past. But we just wanna have good party time, so any fights will destory the mood.

To more good partys and pretty mm!!! Cheers!! :p

Bro, fights are fights lar....but IMHO I think that those fights which we had in those yester years are not as tragic as those in current times....

During the yester years, the most horific one is the warehouse disco killing....hmmm...sure brings back memories of the warehouse disco times...:p

WOOHOO
24-01-2008, 06:15 PM

oooh I love Octagon!!! Especially with its dark corners and always loved the ending part when the 'SLOWDANCE' starts .....Axl Rose croons:"Talk to me softly there's something in your eyes.......Dun hang your head in sorrow....and please dun cry....." or "When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained but darling when i hold you dun you know I feel the same.....":)
Wah always like that part so can cuddle/grope /french/fondle my gf wahahahhahahaha!!

HBOY
13-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone whom have been to this place?

Any updates ? I would like to hear from you guys.

unclesammi
14-06-2008, 09:46 AM
The PRCs dances there r hot man. See already want to go GL and release.:D

shanshen
14-06-2008, 01:08 PM
The PRCs dances there r hot man. See already want to go GL and release.:D

most of them are damn chio..a feast for the eyes. was there last year and there was no cover charges at all..even on christmas seasons...but this year, now have $20 covercharges but given one standard drinks only. getting expensive.. always pack when i when i was there.

unclesammi, in another thread, u mentioned to find nice girl can look for u..chun bo? haha

tOmAski33
17-09-2008, 04:48 PM
any1 been here lately??
now mostly thai girls on the 2nd floor, they will come chat n play game with u when they are not dancing.... quite fun, but they ask for quite alot of LD at a time...
1 LD ard 12 bucks i think.

dont think can hanky panky though... unless they really like u.

Yes thai gals are there to make comission from u ordering drinks for them.
See it that they are wking and u are there to help them
:)

loopjoop
17-09-2008, 09:45 PM
if u are into thai joints...this is another one, just tht they have a chinese band :p

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 03:25 AM
any1 been here lately??
now mostly thai girls on the 2nd floor, they will come chat n play game with u when they are not dancing.... quite fun, but they ask for quite alot of LD at a time...
1 LD ard 12 bucks i think.

dont think can hanky panky though... unless they really like u.

Yes thai gals are there to make comission from u ordering drinks for them.
See it that they are wking and u are there to help them
:)

wahlao eh, now the Thai "Carrothead choppers" girls also invaded Luna liao, last time at least still got chance for ONS with the girls customers there, now with them taking over, not only will end up buying lots of LDs but chances of tapao lagi more lesser now :(

wonder if Singapore ever gonna have a disco where Thais girls only cheong the disco for the sake of cheonging only and not to dig money from us Sillyporeans...like how the PRCs girls tat cheong Dragonfly for their own enjoyment only :rolleyes:

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 03:32 AM
I still remember the shiok feeling of 16 of us grabbing sticks, wrenches and facing off with another group of pai kias... in the end only the 2 who had problem with each other fought and rest just see-show-see-show only.

wah i really cant understand how this guy can find piah chui as just shiok feeling, touchwood if kena the real one kena chop hands n legs paralyized see whether tat time still shiok feeling or not :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dayview2004
14-10-2008, 12:29 AM
any bro interested to go Lunar this Saturday. pm me.

andyk
26-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Hey LUNAR Bros !

My business associate suggested having drinks there next week,any good Lunar Bros who been there recently can update :

- still happening ? With good entertainment from PRC band ?
- singers can seat with table ?

My concern is that if the reply or updates are not favourable,then we won't want waste a trip there !.........

Many thanks ahead for your update !

Cheers !
Andyk

Fat Fatt
27-10-2008, 11:56 PM
only the thai dancers will sit with if u buy them LD. singers only sing song. best if u open bottle, easier to attract more dancers..

So because of the thai girls, have the local girls patrons went away to other canto discos? I prefer to have more of them than the LD thai girls.

andyk
30-10-2008, 09:00 PM
only the thai dancers will sit with if u buy them LD. singers only sing song. best if u open bottle, easier to attract more dancers..

Thanks Bro for your update !

Cheers !
Andyk

SYT_Gals_Lovers
31-10-2008, 03:21 AM
saw many dancers from PRC looks damn sexy on the 2nd floor....dunno can chance to up or not?....any bro have experience or advice to give?

NobleEagle
31-10-2008, 11:44 PM
saw many dancers from PRC looks damn sexy on the 2nd floor....dunno can chance to up or not?....any bro have experience or advice to give?

maybe after tons of money spent on LDs and subsequent visits unless you are damn lucky n yandao only maybe got better chance to up on first visit but one things for sure, its same like any other Thai joints, place is totally empty before 9pm:(

SYT_Gals_Lovers
01-11-2008, 02:52 AM
maybe after tons of money spent on LDs and subsequent visits unless you are damn lucky n yandao only maybe got better chance to up on first visit but one things for sure, its same like any other Thai joints, place is totally empty before 9pm:(

So far like no bros here talk about the PRC dancers except the Thai dancers...

NobleEagle
01-11-2008, 01:07 PM

Thai or PRC, all their mode of operandus is the same here in Sillypore la...to give you the love n attention gfe and earn as much money outta you while they are in Singapore :cool:

ROCKY_MAIVIA
02-11-2008, 01:10 AM
When there last week....the place was just half-full (guess ppl are tightening their belts for this global financial meltdown). More guys there than gals/

But have to say ...the prc dancers (or are they thai) were super hot :p

Might check out that place on wednesday nite (ladies nite). :cool:

BAD-MAN
28-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Went there on WED ladies nite with 3 buddy , me first time there , so abit exciting , pay cover-charge @$15 each .
We reach abt 10pm so the crowd wasnt much , saw some chio bu but they hv guys around , also saw few china chio bu also with guys around . we took a table in ground floor , as the bands start , ladies being to come in but that nite no really much lady around , abit disapointed . went up stair to the smoking room , suddenly a lady came up to me ask for lighter , she abt 1.7 , slim , short hair , look 8.5/10 , i tot i m lucky then she went back to sit with a guy , but she still smile at me , b4 i go back to our table she came to me again n tell me she always there on wed.......keke
back to table , there was 3 lady beside us , 1 of them show 1/2 ball . as we r abit sian so we laeve around 1am , knn heavy rain .
will return next wed cos the bands n singer qiute good , any bro wan to join ?

Tony Stark
01-02-2009, 09:56 PM

But have to say ...the prc dancers (or are they thai) were super hot :p

Forget about those Thai coyotes in Lunar. PRC coyotes are the future. First time I see more than 10 PRC coyotes in a Singapore club. I'm very impressed. Great live bands. One PRC band and one local band. Very professional. Comparable to Bangkok bands in big clubs. Not like those half baked Thai bands found in Singapore. It's like the first time I went to Resort Club in Bangkok many years ago. But this time the dancers are PRC! I can't even find one club in Shenzhen or Zhuhai that has so many PRC coyotes. This is great great great. I'll feedback to the management to put in more PRC coyotes. Thai coyotes step aside lah. Haha.

I'll give a full review of my thoughts once I've more time. I'm rushing out now.

mit1686
02-02-2009, 12:19 PM
This is great great great. I'll feedback to the management to put in more PRC coyotes. Thai coyotes step aside lah. Haha.

Bro,since u know the management, ask them to put taiwan mei mei, they r damn hot and friendly. I just came back from taiwan,and can't wait to go back again!:D

crombie
03-02-2009, 02:44 AM
remember went to this place with my buddy few weeks back for our friend's birthday.

the manager was quite nice to foc us a champagne. when we disturb him no girls, he ask many of those prc coyotes. ended up buying ld for them. not very playable in me and my friend's opinion. :)

wormfish
06-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Anyone wants to go Lunar... PM me..

compaq69
07-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Anyone wants to go Lunar... PM me..Why leh, u got discount or lobang on girls?

Heart Break Kid
11-02-2009, 08:47 PM
remember went to this place with my buddy few weeks back for our friend's birthday.

the manager was quite nice to foc us a champagne. when we disturb him no girls, he ask many of those prc coyotes. ended up buying ld for them. not very playable in me and my friend's opinion. :)

Anyone did short times with the meaty PRC dancers ? They seem quite dao :cool: think must spend a lot on opening bottles & buying them ladies drink
then they will entertain us :mad:

modongle
11-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Anyone did short times with the meaty PRC dancers ? They seem quite dao :cool: think must spend a lot on opening bottles & buying them ladies drink

My friend did with 1 of them, but at the expense of many personal gifts, not LDs. as usual those sort of stuffm you know, i know .

magichat
11-02-2009, 11:05 PM
If that is the case, i rather go geylang find. Cheaper and on par on look.

Heart Break Kid
12-02-2009, 04:24 PM
My friend did with 1 of them, but at the expense of many personal gifts, not LDs. as usual those sort of stuffm you know, i know .

Thank I know ... a few PRC dancers there quite pretty & meaty :D guess must prepare a sum to invest :p

If that is the case, i rather go geylang find. Cheaper and on par on look.

Cannot compare this way lah ... the PRC dancers in Lunar dun go short times with you for $100 right ?? :rolleyes:

wormfish
14-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Yar... Need to spent alot on LDs and gifts for this new batch of coyotle dancers. Got to know a few of them.. They are very objective pple who will only talk n seat with u unless u buy drinks. The first batch of coyotle dancers are much better .... Really can bring them out and you need not buy too many LDs...

But this new batch of dancers are much prettier than the previous batch.

crombie
15-02-2009, 09:21 AM

ha bro, i think you had already given the answer. :p

Heart Break Kid
17-02-2009, 06:08 PM
ha bro, i think you had already given the answer. :p

Ya ..when mi saw them entertaining those ah seah kias on the red sofa like playing dices with them.
Their expression seem very faked think KTV girls give better gf feeling :D

lee_li
17-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I was there lastnite with few friends and the place is really empty,only two tables at 2am.....think the management must do something or else dont expect the place to be there long.

crombie
18-02-2009, 08:23 AM
I was there lastnite with few friends and the place is really empty,only two tables at 2am.....think the management must do something or else dont expect the place to be there long.

hmmm, thats strange.

agree they must buck up. if not, this thread will die a natural death.

crombie
18-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Ya ..when mi saw them entertaining those ah seah kias on the red sofa like playing dices with them.
Their expression seem very faked think KTV girls give better gf feeling :D

thats bad bro.

that means they can't even bother to put up a false front.

Tony Stark
19-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Bro,since u know the management, ask them to put taiwan mei mei, they r damn hot and friendly. I just came back from taiwan,and can't wait to go back again!

Taiwan dancers are hot but expensive leh. ;) If I open a club I'll surely use Taiwan MMs. Sure a bit hit for all the humsup bros here. Hehehe.

Anyone did short times with the meaty PRC dancers ? They seem quite dao. think must spend a lot on opening bottles & buying them ladies drink

Most of them entertain those who open Martel cannon only. Haha. :D

went there on a saturday nite recently.

it's not even 1/4 filled.

But the coyotes make up for it...damn chio and turn-on!

I was there lastnite with few friends and the place is really empty, only two tables at 2am.....think the management must do something or else dont expect the place to be there long.

hmmm, thats strange.

agree they must buck up. if not, this thread will die a natural death.

Lunar is targeted at the "clean" crowd. There're no GROs here. As we guys belong to the "humsup" crowd. The main attraction of this place for us are the chio PRC coyotes. Who cares about the band? The "clean" crowd has so many choices besides Lunar.

Also another factor is the pricing of drinks here. Expensive. Unless you go before 9.30pm. Normal hours pricing will burn a big hole in your pocket unless of course you're an Ah Sia kia.

Other than the expensive drinks I must say Lunar has got a great concept as of now. I'll not be surprised this place will not last long especially we're having recession now.

RATINGS
Pricing: 2.5/5
Ambience: 4/5
Coyotes: 4/5
Clientele Calibre: 4/5 (No SS Lau Beng types here. Lots of SYTs and OLs)
Customer Service: 2.5/5
Toilet Cleanliness: 4/5

ROCKY_MAIVIA
19-02-2009, 08:28 PM

Mondays are usually like that especially in this recession period... Moreover the drinks in Lunar is pretty expensive...

Think should be more pack on ladies nite..

But think most of the clubs are suffering from lower patronage nowadays. You don't even need to queue up to go to Dragonfly or Xirca during weekends anymore...

tort
20-02-2009, 12:01 AM
But think most of the clubs are suffering from lower patronage nowadays. You don't even need to queue up to go to Dragonfly or Xirca during weekends anymore...

agree bro.

but sometimes, to join in the crowd and queue, its aother kind of fun. :p

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Most of them entertain those who open Martel cannon only. Haha. :D

Ya ..mi know last times I used to see a lot of office uncles opening big cannon martel there but nowaday these uncles are no longer in Lunar. Now only those tam bye ah seah kias in Lunar spending money on opening bottles to impress the PRC coyotes :D

Tony Stark
21-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Ya ..mi know last times I used to see a lot of office uncles opening big cannon martel there but nowaday these uncles are no longer in Lunar. Now only those tam bye ah seah kias in Lunar spending money on opening bottles to impress the PRC coyotes :D

Haha those office uncles must be in the financial and shipping industry. The most hardest hit industries right now.

crombie
23-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Lunar is targeted at the "clean" crowd. There're no GROs here. As we guys belong to the "humsup" crowd. The main attraction of this place for us are the chio PRC coyotes. Who cares about the band? The "clean" crowd has so many choices besides Lunar.

Also another factor is the pricing of drinks here. Expensive. Unless you go before 9.30pm. Normal hours pricing will burn a big hole in your pocket unless of course you're an Ah Sia kia.

Other than the expensive drinks I must say Lunar has got a great concept as of now. I'll not be surprised this place will not last long especially we're having recession now.

RATINGS
Pricing: 2.5/5
Ambience: 4/5
Coyotes: 4/5
Clientele Calibre: 4/5 (No SS Lau Beng types here. Lots of SYTs and OLs)
Customer Service: 2.5/5
Toilet Cleanliness: 4/5

thanks for your own views bro.

to purely target on "clean" crowd, will it work? we shall see. maybe if they can make it, other clubs will slowly follow...

Tony Stark
04-03-2009, 03:50 AM
thanks for your own views bro.

to purely target on "clean" crowd, will it work? we shall see. maybe if they can make it, other clubs will slowly follow...

Plan to cheong this place during happy hours with like minded bros. Please PM me. :)

crombie
06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Plan to cheong this place during happy hours with like minded bros. Please PM me. :)

me don't mind too bro.

but able to let me know day and possible time of operation? :)

jayboy
07-03-2009, 02:53 AM
To all sbf bro, now lunar got special, 2 bottle martell = $ 368 also, just came back from there with SBF bro.

Heart Break Kid
17-03-2009, 03:46 PM
To all sbf bro, now lunar got special, 2 bottle martell = $ 368 also, just came back from there with SBF bro.

Wondering how is the business in Lunar ? Now BabyFace is open :p

jayboy
17-03-2009, 08:00 PM
bro, baby face not so suit my group for fren also,this friday either will go lunar or thai disco, so any bro want to join me can PM me also. i'll go with some sbf bro also.

StevenChina
18-03-2009, 11:31 AM
bro, baby face not so suit my group for fren also,this friday either will go lunar or thai disco, so any bro want to join me can PM me also. i'll go with some sbf bro also.

Everything about lunar is good, just the price is bad.

Heart Break Kid
18-03-2009, 11:39 AM

Oh I see .. mi missed those meaty PRC dancers in Lunar.

jayboy
18-03-2009, 12:05 PM
so if you guy wanted to join me, PM ba.

jayboy
18-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Received a msg from LUNAR ( adv ) ONLY $98+ FOR HENNESSY / JOHNIE WALKER BLACK BTL EVERY WED Ladies Nite- LADIES : free entry + 5 MARTINIs.

Heart Break Kid
18-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Received a msg from LUNAR ( adv ) ONLY $98+ FOR HENNESSY / JOHNIE WALKER BLACK BTL EVERY WED Ladies Nite- LADIES : free entry + 5 MARTINIs.

Think nobody is in mood to cheong nowadays ;) but when mi went Firefly on Friday night its' full house & still uncles opening big cannon martel :D

jackbl
18-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Wow last time i only hear u chiong JC/GL ktv, nowsaday u go higher class pub in town. U huat liao ha? Dun forget me :p

Think nobody is in mood to cheong nowadays ;) but when mi went Firefly on Friday night its' full house & still uncles opening big cannon martel :D

jayboy
18-03-2009, 05:04 PM
now all bro got upgrade also la, go and see around,at least can explore more also. but i like chinese & canton disco more also. if got others place same like DF,lunar, bro pls let me know also.

Heart Break Kid
18-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Wow last time i only hear u chiong JC/GL ktv, nowsaday u go higher class pub in town. U huat liao ha? Dun forget me :p

Every time go JC/GL KTV also sian :cool: must go Lunar or BabyFace to try those meaty dancers :p

andyk
22-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Every time go JC/GL KTV also sian :cool: must go Lunar or BabyFace to try those meaty dancers :p

=> Hey BRO HBK,
How's the going ? Juz want to check if U been to LUNAR recently ? Kindly update if it's worth going there ?

Cheers !!!
Andyk

andyk
22-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi LUNAR BROs,

Have a good buddy that really wants to check out this place & i used to be a Member there & enjoy this joint when it was newly opened...and i heard the concept there have changed...Any BROs here can update what's the latest there ?

And my good client recommended that we BYO our gals there & book the "Bird Nest Room"....Guessed there must be minimum charges for that ?

And when's the best "happening" time to go there ? 10pm or 11pm ?

Much appreciated for your replies !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk :)

andyk
23-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi LUNAR BROs,

Have a good buddy that really wants to check out this place & i used to be a Member there & enjoy this joint when it was newly opened...and i heard the concept there have changed...Any BROs here can update what's the latest there ?

And my good client recommended that we BYO our gals there & book the "Bird Nest Room"....Guessed there must be minimum charges for that ?

Cheers !!!

=> Hi LUNAR BROs,

Juz wondering if this place still happening,any Bros can share update please ?

Many thanks !

badzboy03
24-07-2009, 02:35 AM
wha kaoz.. bro you very informed about all these club fights hahaha.. next time must call you before i go cheong a place.. better be safe than sorry. thanks for info..

ANYWAY.. any bros have info on the AMK HUB joint ?? hehehe kind of near my nest (^_^) would be fun to just hand out there, and then roll home when i am drunk. hahahahah

AMK HUB joint ? you mean "Hong Guan" ? its like watching "gei tai" loh. lol...

Firestarter
24-07-2009, 03:28 AM

Lunar is generally quieter on Wednesday nights. Was there last night and the dancers was the B team (to me) that looks CMI. There was a queue of female customers redeeming their coupons for Martinis at the bar counter.

More happening nights will be Friday and Saturday nights where it is packed.

panliew
24-07-2009, 07:56 AM
AMK HUB joint ? you mean "Hong Guan" ? its like watching "gei tai" loh. lol...Yes,many gei tai singers are making their living over there,so majority crowd are over 40s.

andyk
24-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Heard that from next month the LUNAR membership have some changes ? :confused:

tort
25-07-2009, 07:55 AM

Cheers !!!

Hi bro, weekday will be rather dull except for friday.

HH stop at 10pm and a bot of chivas will cost 198. 2nd part of HH will start at 3am with a bot of chivas at 138 till close. Quite ok for me as i don't really like crowded place.

andyk
25-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi bro, weekday will be rather dull except for friday.

HH stop at 10pm and a bot of chivas will cost 198. 2nd part of HH will start at 3am with a bot of chivas at 138 till close. Quite ok for me as i don't really like crowded place.

=> Thanks BRO for updating & sharing with me ! Actually we wanted to check it out this week but my BROs who frequent LUNAR told me actually the only attraction are the coyote dancers...and they are waiting for new memberships format changes next month ! :)

wormfish
26-07-2009, 01:00 AM
What membership changes are there ???? The coyotle girls still always ask to buy drinks ???

tort
09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
What membership changes are there ???? The coyotle girls still always ask to buy drinks ???

$499 for membership and yes the coyote girls will come around your table esp you are sitted on the sofa. i think its $10 per glass now but i think they serve 7-up or sprite in those shot glasses. :eek:

i like the in house band esp the singers Alex and Si Si.

dowjones
10-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Lunar is definitely easier to get in than Dragonfly - no long queue for re-entry. Live bands are about the same standard as Dragonfly but the area is a bit small. Do you think membership is worth subscribing if go there only once every 2 months with 2 or 3 buddies ?

andyk
10-08-2009, 08:57 AM
After my good buddy read about LUNAR...he have been very interested to check it out...and last sat nite after LV...he went there with his babes ( and i decided not to join as i was concerned about road blocks )...Smsed at 130am..."Tis places is rocking !!!"...:D....

Yesterday told me that there all tis Taiwanese dancers that will come over & chat with U ( of course U need to buy her a drink )...And now he's a member there !....So looks liked we may be going there more often ! Stay tuned for my FRs !...:D

DT23
10-08-2009, 08:29 PM
went there last wk with 2 of my bros.
there are two groups of dancer, taiwanese (very lian type) & PRC + thai.
two PRC dancer stay wit us, they are tall (1.70 & 1.75m) & sexy!!
cant remenber their names.....
dmg: 18x$10 ladies drink + 3x&60 jug + 1x$265 bottle
i went bk early, dont kn my bro still keeps buying ladies drink or not!?
i guess is much ex than go KTV!!
tot of telling them can dont buy drinks but we give tips personally to them can or nt?

overall, i still perfer go ktv lar.... lunar dancer like nt eazy to sian lor!

andyk
10-08-2009, 09:21 PM
tot of telling them can dont buy drinks but we give tips personally to them can or nt?

=> Bro,the other nite tis KTV gal we know,she even have her bots there...think they probably have their "all gals nites" during the weekend ?....May be a good time to go there too ??? :D

Spud_Boy
27-08-2009, 03:36 PM
just went for my 1st visit at Lunar last night... definately a late bloomer since i usually frequent ktvs..

the dancers are definately nicer looking than the girls i see at ktv.. didn't had the chance to interact with them since i was there for awhile.. bought a jug of housepour & see through i session of their dance routine..

contemplating for their membership.. dunno if it's worth the price or not.. lol..

andyk
29-08-2009, 01:50 AM

=> Totally agreed with U,BRo !!!
Was @ LUNAR earlier after our dinner...already not impressed with the "vases" that joined us for dinner !!!
Then @ LUNAR...suddenly several "Coyote Taiwanese & PRC dancers" was all over our table...One even told me that we met before !...But i had not been back to LUNAR a very long time !!!....Making eyes & making small talks...and next thing...wanted us to buy trays of drinks !!!...But they only drank our brandy instead....Both tall PRC dancers "sandwiched" me on the cushy sofa...and one of them was really "super materialistic"...chatted with her less than an hour...hinted if i can buy her a LV Bag !!!...Told her that i only buy such expensive presents for my beloved gal fren...her face blacked & walked off !....:mad:

Liked tis cute Taiwanese SYT student...she looked liked one of the SHE singers !!!...Actually dun really mind bonking her !!!...But she leaving mid Sept...so not sure if i really want to pursue her !!!...

Yes,i liked the Coyote Dancer session a lot...but not the band & DJ...also the sound system need repairs !!!....And the place quite run down & need a face lift soon !!!...

Wished there were more babes there !!!....Many guy groups earlier & "indian security man look liked watching them closely" !!!...

Yes,liked U,BRO...much prefer my LV or LP anytime !!!...

Cheers !!!

fax88
29-08-2009, 08:10 AM
hinted if i can buy her a LV Bag !!!...Told her that i only buy such expensive presents for my beloved gal fren...her face blacked & walked off !.knn,another gold digger.

chiefpunther
29-08-2009, 08:54 AM
For places like Luna, tell the girls straight you are looking for ta bau action.

If can, hang around. If cannot, tell them to f off.

Never buy drinks for them. maybe only one. Just tell them why let owner make the money. Say you will tip them before u leave.

Only suckers buy girls drinks. You think Singapore very easy to make money nowadays suka suka throw money away like this and get nothing in the end.

Like that might as well pay $500 for a top end KTV girl for sex. At least u know what u are into.

besides, all the pretty dancers at Luna already kenna pau liao.

andyk
29-08-2009, 09:11 AM
knn,another gold digger.

=> They are "super desperate" to "rip as much as possible" as their Coyote Dancer contract here is only 6 months or less !!!...If U or BROs are there @ LUNAR,she's the tall babe with "very beautiful sexy legs"....

They normally "work" together in pairs to "target your table to buy trays of drinks"...It's really OK if she's really a nice pretty babe !...

Over here vs KTV - "tis Dancers butterfly from table to table openly vs in KTV room to room !"...So U can really observe their movements...and their "bouncer" and "mamasan" is always walking around the floor !...

Will wait awhile to return there when there are new batch of dancers !!!...Current ones only 2 or 3 are really worth checking them out !!!...

Happy Weekend !!!

andyk
17-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Was at LUNAR last nite !...Think after awhile,the concept of Coyote Dancers gets really boring !!!...this "dirty F@%K mouth DJ" there should kick out of the place for using the F@%K lingo too often liked he's also F@%Ked out of working there !!!...Spinning all the Retro music that's probably played again & again every other nite !....The large booming speakers badly need to changed !!!...

Business was really great & as always guys "outnumbered" babes !...So BYO highly recommended !...CQ was really packed & all the owners must be laughing all the way to the bank again !!!...Looks liked H1N1 or watever bad news is gone !!!...On the way to the car park i saw few SYTs groups were pretty high with too much drinks...and there were pukes here & there !...Yuks !!! :eek:

Juz checking U guys still dig LUNAR ??? :confused:

Smeagol
24-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Was at Luna Tuesday nite..... disappointing

Why the heck they close off the 2nd floor???:mad: That's where the comfy seats are!!! Hate the stools on the ground floor.

They used to have some real solid vocalist... can even do a mean unplugged mini concert. The band that night was so BENG and LIAN.

As for the dancers.....my gawd....nothing professional.... AMATEURS!!!! Thai dancers look like the WL/FL I c in Thai Bands..... PRC dancer....dress like KTV tarts wringgling on the stage?? What happened to those pro pole dancer coyotes???!!!!

Boycott until there's improvement!!!!

andyk
24-10-2009, 05:09 AM
Was at Luna Tuesday nite..... disappointing

Why the heck they close off the 2nd floor???:mad: That's where the comfy seats are!!! Hate the stools on the ground floor.

They used to have some real solid vocalist... can even do a mean unplugged mini concert. The band that night was so BENG and LIAN.

As for the dancers.....my gawd....nothing professional.... AMATEURS!!!! Thai dancers look like the WL/FL I c in Thai Bands..... PRC dancer....dress like KTV tarts wringgling on the stage?? What happened to those pro pole dancer coyotes???!!!!

Boycott until there's improvement!!!!

=> Yo BRO...if U have read my earlier post,U would have gone there !....Anyway next month there'll be SHANGHAI DOLLY at the ex-BELLENI to take away LUNAR biz....then the management will need to shape up or end up liked MOS !!!.......Probably for me,i felt the novelty of LUNAR have fizzled out !!!....The Dancers looked tired & bored too !!!...:(

I<3Ivy
28-10-2009, 01:45 PM
I had a ONS with one of the taiwanese dancers here. Don't want to reveal her name because it's not so nice...not sure if she has "boyfriend" to take care of her but don't want to pichak her lobang, if he reads this.

I sent her home to her place in River valley, but she asked me to wait downstairs for a while... so i waited. I was about to go off when I saw her coming out from lobby of her condo apartment in jeans and pink T-shirt with hair tied up...came back and asked...

She asked, “这里有什么地方好玩啊?”

i replied, “现在4点多了,还有什么地方玩?”
then as a joke i said, “现在酒店还有开, 一定好玩,哈哈”

she punched my arm playfully then asked, "很远吗?"

... the rest is history.

CatusRose
29-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Any luck on singers?